Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
573690 Posts in 72740 Topics by 28710 Members - Latest Member: Trev0rs April 16, 2024, 08:01:14 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness Paysite Reviews  |  F.a.n.s.w.i.s.e.com
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: F.a.n.s.w.i.s.e.com  (Read 27944 times)

Offline m100

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Fanwise-stuff / a warning
« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2018, 04:14:58 pm »
Based on what you said (that cancelation doesnt work) I believed there must have been some bug.
It has worked fine for some user who canceled. And we were not reported. Site is working well.

Okay, but not for me.

Any site may have bugs, happened to Facebook, Amazon, etc..

Well, you can't compare Fanswise with Amazon. However, you should make sure the site is working properly before it goes online. Otherwise it causes trouble, like it happened to me.

If you contacted the support they will refund you. I m going to send them a message for you. So you be a priority.

I contacted them and they already replied. They said the issue will be solved in 2 days.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Female Bodybuilding

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Rock Hard Muscles
Re: Fanwise-stuff / a warning
« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2018, 05:27:22 pm »
I Saradas

Offline zakaka

• Activity:
    0%
Re: How to Subscribe to a FBB on Fanwise??
« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2019, 05:23:49 pm »
it's $ 20-25 for each model page and there are about 30 models. each model page has an average of 10 videos, the duration of the videos is very short (2-3 minutes). Very expensive service. price should be reduced to $ 10 per month

Offline Female Bodybuilding

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Rock Hard Muscles
I Saradas

Offline zakaka

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Fanswise
« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2019, 07:51:51 pm »
I've subscribed to a few girls. unfortunate loss of money. In insta**** they are trying to get money for short and simple videos that you can watch for free.

Offline Lovefbbmega

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #20 on: April 19, 2019, 08:55:17 am »
it's $ 20-25 for each model page and there are about 30 models. each model page has an average of 10 videos, the duration of the videos is very short (2-3 minutes). Very expensive service. price should be reduced to $ 10 per month

Thank you for your advice. Gradually , fbb add new videos. Fanswise has been built to provide support to girls in need. We all know that nothing is done to help them, and that they have no sponsors. If you like an fbb and want to view her exclusive content than you can join her Fansiwse, give tips. Fanswise is addint new cool amazing features.

Offline m100

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2019, 07:39:43 am »

It's a new and different sort of platform that wants to help models to better monetize their Inst-gram presence, but so many of them are still posting so much for free on IG that they never convert many of their followers into paying customers.  Some have told me that they are doing OK, but most have said they are not making very much, that they have lots of fans, but not lots of actual customers. But it's easy and they like getting some money.

Yeah. Insta should be a platform to post sample videos only and catch some interest for potential new customers. But many girls post too much and too "private" videos on Insta, so it's not really worth it to follow them on Fanswise aswell and too pay actual money.

but so many believe that they can reach all their potential customers with Fanwise.

I guess many girls make most of their income through herbicepscam, probably a lot more than with Fanswise.

Offline zakaka

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #22 on: June 06, 2019, 09:51:07 am »
I noticed that there was more FBb on the onlyFans platform.  Moreover it seems to be much more useful and more customers than fanswise.  Easier to messaging and ask for tip and private video.Then I will share the links here.

Offline Lovefbbmega

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #23 on: June 08, 2019, 04:05:23 pm »
I am surprised by the statements (numbers) expressed here. I do not know where you're getting your numbers, but I can tell you that over 60% of the models are making over $ 1,300 a month. And this is an average. Saying models complain, while they continue to publish, is  like to say that they would be silly ?? I think they're good and happy. In addition we make their promotions via our  different media, unlike Onlyfans who will never do.
After all is a question of choice.
This month we are improving our Fanswise site with a new version and more efficients tools that are being added.
IF you want to support your favorite fbb, go join Fanswise. We have new fbb joining us this month. Some are very well known.

Offline zakaka

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #24 on: June 10, 2019, 03:57:59 pm »
I am surprised by the statements (numbers) expressed here. I do not know where you're getting your numbers, but I can tell you that over 60% of the models are making over $ 1,300 a month. And this is an average. Saying models complain, while they continue to publish, is  like to say that they would be silly ?? I think they're good and happy. In addition we make their promotions via our  different media, unlike Onlyfans who will never do.
This month we are improving our Fanswise site with a new version and more efficients tools that are being added.
IF you want to support your favorite fbb, go join Fanswise. We have new fbb joining us this month. Some are very well known.

The claim that they earn an average of $ 1300 a month is not realistic to me.  Perhaps these figures may be true for Michela Viscido or Natalia Kuznetsova, who is very popular in producing adult content.  The video quality of the models I subscribed to was very poor.  Usually free stuff on social media like inst@gram.  If the models want to make money, they should shoot more quality video and work with a professional cameraman if necessary.  Nobody stays on subscription for simple selfie shots.  For example Hülda Lopez produces high quality content and has made a lot of money in a short time.  I also saw that fanswise pages such as Cris Goy and Carla Maria closed the fanswise account.  Most of them do not send anything in a passive state.  It wouldn't be like this if they made $ 1300 a month.

Paloma Parra account 45 days passive.
Virginia Sanchez account 3 months passive. Now it's active again.

birmi482

« Reply #25 on: June 10, 2019, 05:43:19 pm »
Nataliya Kuznetsova producing adult content??? Where?? What's on Fanwise or HBC can hardly be considered adult content.....

birmi482

« Reply #26 on: June 10, 2019, 05:44:54 pm »
I mean the clips sold on fanwise or hbc are not adult content

Offline zakaka

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #27 on: June 10, 2019, 06:29:08 pm »
Nataliya Kuznetsova producing adult content??? Where?? What's on Fanwise or HBC can hardly be considered adult content.....
Sorry...misspelling ...  I mean except for those who produce adult content like Michela Viscido or popular FBB like Natalia Kuznetsova.

Offline Lovefbbmega

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #29 on: June 13, 2019, 09:12:33 pm »

The claim that they earn an average of $ 1300 a month is not realistic to me.  Perhaps these figures may be true for Michela Viscido or Natalia Kuznetsova, who is very popular in producing adult content.  The video quality of the models I subscribed to was very poor.  Usually free stuff on social media like inst@gram.  If the models want to make money, they should shoot more quality video and work with a professional cameraman if necessary.  Nobody stays on subscription for simple selfie shots.  For example Hülda Lopez produces high quality content and has made a lot of money in a short time.  I also saw that fanswise pages such as Cris Goy and Carla Maria closed the fanswise account.  Most of them do not send anything in a passive state.  It wouldn't be like this if they made $ 1300 a month.

Paloma Parra account 45 days passive.
Virginia Sanchez account 3 months passive. Now it's active again.

Guessing without statistics and proof means nothing.
In Average girls on FW Make around 1300$ . Trust or not, i m not going to debate.
Cris Goy stoped and what??? Do you know what average means???

0 + 10 + 0 + 20 = 10 .....
O  is nothing, and 10 is the average. ... Hope now you understand more about marketing...

Many girls are actives... Carla Inhaia, Fernanda Cyborg, etc...

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness Paysite Reviews  |  F.a.n.s.w.i.s.e.com

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View