Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575339 Posts in 73143 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 24, 2024, 11:28:15 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Muscular & Strong Females  |  Calves and Legs  |  Sexy Calves Gallery and Clips
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Sexy Calves Gallery and Clips  (Read 866986 times)

Offline Entropia3D

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Sexy Calves Gallery and Clips
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2011, 12:09:48 pm »
OK, it seems ImageVenue hast messed up many of the pics, sorry for that, but every pic should be OK at least once.
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2011, 12:09:48 pm »

Offline Entropia3D

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2011, 06:51:05 pm »
By request more of the blond lady. Yes they are shot by me with a SLR Cam.

Offline calveman2

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2011, 12:13:47 am »
great man! also go to forum womensmuscularlegs thats best place for you leg lover! man i´m too.... :)

lionel77fr

« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2011, 08:11:39 am »

lionel77fr

« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2011, 10:09:27 am »
I measured them: cold and relaxed: 39 cm and 40 cm. Warm and flexed: 40.5 and 41.5 cm... She's only 1.60 m. I'm 1.81 m and I have 38 cm. She wants hers to be more muscular.

zenn81

« Reply #20 on: February 23, 2011, 03:59:14 am »
As a crazy calf lover and romantic person as well, i just can say "i envy u!!". Seriously, congrats, youre living the dream of many guys here,of course me included. Caress those babies non stop! ;) Post more pls and K+++
btw,from where is she?

lionel77fr

« Reply #21 on: February 23, 2011, 06:38:33 am »
She's from Germany. I've been disapointed by the way they look on the photos. In reality I find them awesome but on the photos they look more "normal". I used to think they look like Lindsey Boswell's calves but when I saw the photos, I realized they're still very far from Lindsey's ones :(

lionel77fr

« Reply #22 on: February 24, 2011, 08:25:52 am »
Her sport background is mainly running. She has typical runner's calves. Her sister who does not exercise has skinny calves so it's not genetics. She stopped running a year ago but I showed her some calf exercises to do at home. She does them about 2 times/week. It's mainly calf raises on one leg with a 14 kg dumbbell. She does 6 sets of about 15 to 20 repetitions. This last week-end we did for the first time some donkey calf raises with me (85 kg) on her back: we did 9 sets of 20 repetitions. She lives far from me so that's a pity we cannot do donkey calf raises regularly: she would grow faster. I'll post some pics when she's getting bigger.
About skirts and heels: I never saw her with this unfortunately. I told her she should look amazing but did not seem to enjoy what I told. I'll do things slowly. It was already hard to convince her to take some photos. I told her it was to track her improvements.

Offline quickflex (Rick Dobbins)

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #23 on: March 24, 2011, 08:24:12 pm »
I'm pretty open with my liking of women's muscular calves. Over the years I have met a lot of women with muscular calves. Once they find out how much I really like them, they would text or email photos to me. I will be posted more as I come across them. I just happened to be checking out one of my old hard drives and found these. Some are really good and some or ok. I was just happy that they thought like my fetish enough to take the time and send pics. Let me know if you guys want me to post the others.

Rick Dobbins Photography

Kossuth

« Reply #24 on: March 26, 2011, 03:11:37 pm »
Street calves   ;D

**********/?d=DWWT6A70

oldflatus50

« Reply #25 on: March 26, 2011, 06:56:18 pm »
OMG THE WOMAN WITH THE YELLOW PACKBAG!!!! :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o what preciousnesssss i'm hypnotized :-[ :-[ did u take those pics? do u have more? pls post and K++++!! thanks

You call her the woman w/ yellow backpack... To me, she's the woman in the green shirt, blue shorts w/ platinum hair...   :o  :o   -> You have an eye for quality!  ;D  Take Care!  ;)

Offline goliat

• New
  • Activity:
    0%

Offline quickflex (Rick Dobbins)

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #28 on: April 06, 2011, 09:27:06 pm »
A few more pics that I came across.

Rick Dobbins Photography

shadowghostt

« Reply #29 on: April 06, 2011, 11:03:54 pm »
 more to come!!

Forum Saradas  |  Muscular & Strong Females  |  Calves and Legs  |  Sexy Calves Gallery and Clips

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View