Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by The First One on 24 Jun 2018
  • This is in part an homage to Dmaynard and in part something else.  I’m not sure how much, but there will be violence down the line, so don’t say I didn’t warn you.

It supposedly came here on a piece that broke off some comet or another.  An alien virus that somehow was able to infect humans.  Theories that it was somehow artificial weren’t seen as that outlandish.  Scientists and the media called it the FEV, Female Enhancement Virus.  Others called it things like Amazon Disease, Valkyrie Syndrome, or most commonly the Mankiller virus.  No, it didn’t actually do anything to men.  But women (defined in this context as human females in no younger than eighteen) who caught it from either exposure to comet dust released into the atmosphere or bodily fluids of an infected person (male or female) started to grow, becoming taller, bustier, stronger, wider, thicker, and above all, MUCH stronger and more muscular.  Older infectees grew bigger, but even the youngest were beasts, over seven feet and a ton of inhumanly dense, superhumanly strong, massive, bulging muscle.  And they were all eager to kill any men they came across, a task they were well-equipped to perform.  To the horror of the uninflected, their muscles and bones were dense enough to make them almost completely bulletproof, and allowed them to casually toss cars one-handed and literally leap tall buildings in a single bound.  They used their saliva, milk, and blood to transform other women, and seemed to make a hobby of killing men in the most brutally inventive ways they could.  Naturally, the world people were used to collapsed in a matter of days, if not hours.  Large parts of military and government institutions tore themselves apart as female soldiers and politicians abruptly became monstrous, musclebound giantesses and slaughtered their comrades.  Several anchorwomen and reporters covering the early days of the crisis grew out of their clothes on air and killed their coworkers, threatening all men as they did so.  The cheerleaders at an NFL game all became superwomen and playfully slaughtered both teams.  Unsurprisingly, those men who survived and those women who hadn’t been changed had a number of different reactions to all of this.  Some called it the work of the devil, others the wrath of God.  Others gave up on any such concepts.  Meanwhile, some cults focused on the FEV itself sprung up.  Some women, both in these cults and out, actively sought out the giantesses in hopes of being transformed themselves.  Others, of both sexes, either tried to fight back (to fairly little success), or, in most cases, just left the population centers in search of someplace they could build some kind of stable life in the new world.  It is with one of those last groups that our story begins.
  • #2 by xxSuntoucherxX on 24 Jun 2018
  •  :bravo:
  • #3 by The First One on 27 Jun 2018
  • And here’s chapter one.  Be warned, however, that this will be quite dark compared to what I’ve written in the past.

“Polly’s infected!” Greta cried, audibly and visibly afraid, “She’s growing!”  The once smaller girl Greta had been sitting next to in the back of the bus had gotten half a head taller and gained what had to be at least thirty pounds of muscle in the time Greta had taken to notice and hurriedly jump from her seat.  As the rest of the group stared for a few seconds that felt much longer, she kept growing.   Like everyone else any of them had seen transforming, she seemed oblivious to what was going on around her, as her growing body was wracked with spasms.  Like many others she was also masturbating, hands in her tightening jeans, and each moan of pleasure slightly lower, but no less feminine, than the last.  “Stop!” Greta paused, finger on the trigger of a handgun she was holding to Polly’s temple.  “If anyone’s gonna do this, it’s me.”  Jake pushed Greta aside and took her place, holding another gun to his girlfriend’s head.  Even as she kept growing, the size of a large female bodybuilder, then a lightweight male bodybuilder, then middleweight, then heavyweight, then inhuman, growing taller all the while, he hesitated.  If he weren’t trying to work up the proper emotional state to shoot his girlfriend most of the others would be either yelling for him to get on with it or just done it themselves, but even in this new world  none of them had that kind of coldness in them.  Finally, as Polly passed seven feet tall and the seat began to strain under her, Jake spoke.  “Okay, fine,” he said, his voice cracking, “You do it
  • #4 by The First One on 03 Jul 2018
  •  They buried Polly that night.  It wasn’t easy given her new size and weight, but eventually they managed it.  Afterwards, Jake said his goodbyes and walked off into the night without another word.  For a long time after that the remainder of the group stood there, staring in the direction he had gone.  He didn’t come back.

Two or three days journey afterwards the bus came to a small city.  There was a sign identifying it more specifically but it had been damaged (probably by some woman testing her new strength) too badly to read anymore.  There didn’t seem to be many infected around, so the group of college-aged survivors pulled up near an apartment building a couple miles inside city limits.  They decided to check the apartments for anything edible and to see if they could possibly put down roots there.  Lockpicks Jake had gotten from his father and left with the group in hand, they split into teams of two, and ascended the fire escape.  Tom and his girlfriend, Jessica, were one group.  Accessing one apartment on the 20th floor, they were surprised to find a girl in her late teens in the living room.  She whirled around, and grinned for a moment at the sight of them, before becoming much more somber, as though she’d just realized something.  “I don’t know who you are or how you got here,” she said, trying to keep her voice low, “But you’ve got to get out of here.  Fast.”
  • #5 by The First One on 10 Jul 2018
  •  “Every woman old enough grew when the infection came,” the girl explained.  They forced every girl too young to change into this building, and they’ve been keeping us here and changing us on our eighteenth birthdays.  I actually had a roommate here until a couple months ago, Rich cheerleader bitch named Kayla, actually looked forward to it and willingly went along and with it.  Used to tell me she was used to being queen and having the best of everything, and now that she had the chance, that included being as huge and as strong as she could.”  Tom and Jessica had barely said anything-only asking why they needed to leave-since entering the room.  “Sorry,” The girl, Tiffany, said, realizing this.  “It’s just been so long since I’ve had a chance to really talk to anyone…”. She trailed off as they all heard two sets of footsteps approaching, clearly from a pair of infected judging by their volume and the fact that the room was shaking even well before they got to it.  “Shit,” Tiffany said, fearfully.  “I’d almost forgotten, it’s my eighteenth birthday today.”
  • #6 by SageofRhun on 10 Jul 2018
  • A nice and short read. Heh, maybe I can pick up a few things from you haha.
    • SageofRhun
  • #7 by The First One on 20 Jul 2018
  • Tom and Jessica didn’t have time to react before there was a loud cracking,   crashing sound, as a massive, nude woman forced her way through the door.  Her head brushed the ceiling, making her well over nine feet tall.  Her biceps bulged, larger than truck tires.  Her neck was gone, consumed by traps that swept from a height where they touched her ears into cannonball shoulders wider than most people were tall.  Her abs were a twelve-pack, her pecs actually bigger than her breasts, which were at least triple the size of the largest tits anyone in the room had seen on a normal woman.  Below her Adonis belt her legs touched as she stood, each rivaling most trees in size.  But, most shocking of all was her face.  It looked exactly the same as Tiffany’s. 

“Well, what have we here?”  “Mom?”  “Who else?  You drank my milk as a baby, now you’ll drink it one last time as your last step of growing up.”  “And don’t forget about me!” A second woman, much shorter at 7’9 and much less muscular, but still inhumanly massive.  “Kayla?”  Tiffany’s mother sighed.  “She insisted…” “You were so opposed to this as my roommate,” The giant blonde said, as her hands felt her own harder-than-steel abs, “I wanna see you change and see your reaction afterwards.  Because trust me, you’ll love it.”  “She’s right.  I’m sure you can see, but this doesn’t just make you bigger and stronger.  It makes you younger.  I feel so alive, like a teenager again.  Except now I’m a giant and I’m stronger than I could imagine.  My reflexes are incredible and even at this size I’m more graceful than I was before.  Trust me.  I only want what’s best for you.”  “And even if you don’t agree to it we’ll still make you,” Kayla said as she flexed a bicep bigger around than a barrel. 

Tiffany sighed.  “Okay, you win.  You can do it, I’ll join you without resisting.  Just promise to let them go.”  Her mother stared at the two intruders for what felt like a full minute.  Finally, she spoke: “Agreed.” “But-“ “Kayla, you’re already really pushing your luck just being here.” 

Tiffany’s mother carefully scooped her up, seating her on one massive hand.  Tiffany hesitantly bit down on her right nipple and started suckling. After about a minute she let go, and was set down.  Her stomach was so stuffed full of milk that she looked about nine months pregnant.  “So how long- Oh!”  Her belly receded within a few seconds, revealing a ripped-to-shreds six pack.  Her crotch started to drip, and she began kneeding her small breasts as they-and she-started to grow.
  • #8 by The First One on 04 Aug 2018
  • It looked like her muscles were tensing up.  Then not relaxing.  Then tensing up some more.  Everyone knew that wasn’t happening, but that’s what it looked like.  Different women grew differently.  Polly had been growing all at once, but more slowly.  Tina grew in fits and starts, but faster.  A few spurts in she was six feet tall and built like a bodybuilder.  She kept growing, lightweight to middleweight to heavyweight, through the male categories, then kept growing.  She wasn’t cumming like the infected usually did as they transformed, but she was clearly overwhelmed with lust nonetheless.  Eventually, hen she was about seven feet tall, the onlookers could see her clitoris growing out of proportion to the rest of her body.  As her vagina seemed to shrink and close up, her clit morphed into a gigantic cock, at least two feet long.  Below it, a pair of watermelon-sized testicles started to grow in, hanging between her giant thighs.  Finally she was as tall and muscular as Kayla, but with a cock over two feet long soft jutting from her body.  As her new balls clenched and she began spraying semen, Tom and Jessica started running.  As tempting as it was (for some reason) they didn’t dare look back.
Pages:
Actions