• #1 by femcepsfan on 21 May 2018
  • Muscular Chun Li Statue for $900!

:look:

HEY!  DIRECT LINKS
    to 3rd-party sites are NOT PERMITTED
    in this Sub-Forum!

:shucks

An incredible piece...  ;) But many bucks :-\

Yeah even if I had the money I dunno if I'd buy it  :D  Nice, though!
    • femcepsfan
  • #2 by oriander2000 on 08 Aug 2018
  • I remember a thread about toys or figurines of muscular ladies. Since I couldn't find it (it's quite old), I thought about making a new one.

This Chun Li statuettes and action figure are quite meaty...especially - of course -  in the legs department.

FYI:  4-page topic now in *VIP*; most recent posting:

• #3 by 87fg on 09 Aug 2018
  • If you go on amazon.com you can find this figure...

Also on eBay...
  • #4 by Kujarer on 09 Aug 2018
  • Amazon Figurine by T!gers@n:

Action figures:

Images by 'Shikinami' [or 'shikiha']@ *PIXIV*...not sure if (s)he did the actual figurine:

• #5 by 87fg on 13 Aug 2018
  • This is a work done by Neils Anderson.

• #6 by 87fg on 13 Aug 2018
  • More good news there is a Kale action figure.

Finally...Her own action figures. I am so happy to collect them.
  • #7 by 87fg on 15 Aug 2018

• I think these may be custom made, but it may be part of an action figure line. I will do more research. 
  • #8 by necro2080 on 15 Aug 2018

• I think these may be custom made, but it may be part of an action figure line. I will do more research.

The first one is an actual figure based on Alex Ross design of WW. The second one is a custom piece.
  • #9 by 87fg on 16 Aug 2018
  • Does anyone know about this figure?
    I have been trying to find one.
  • #10 by Patrick_Henry on 18 Aug 2018
  • Does anyone know about this figure?
    I have been trying to find one.

Never seen it, but it's interesting. Kinda looks like a vintage Rachel McLish..

Another old one (that I liked), was the Raye Hollitt' American Gladiator figure. Probably came out in the early 9os, it was Raye (as Zap) & was packed with Her joust stick. Not much detail, etc but it was cool to have a Female bodybuilder figure out.
    • Patrick_Henry
  • #11 by steve44 on 19 Aug 2018
  • Here are a few of mine:

• #12 by steve44 on 19 Aug 2018
  • Holy cow. Where did you get the first blonde statue? That looks amazing!

I don't remember exactly, but from some company on the internet. I probably have the receipt somewhere. There was a blonde and a brunette version, but I think they were out of the brunette.
  • #13 by steve44 on 19 Aug 2018
  • It's from a company called Xtreme Bodybuilding. They sell sculptures, figurines, etc. I do not think the one I have is still available.
  • #14 by KB12 on 21 Aug 2018
  • Yeah. Because I can't find the female bodybuilder sculpture anywhere, I guess they just stopped producing those. It stinks because I really wanted to buy one too
  • #15 by steve44 on 21 Aug 2018
  • The only one I could find was of an auction that ended. But I could not see the purchase price without joining the auction site, which I declined to do.

These three statues need to hit the gym:

Pages:
Actions