Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572636 Posts in 72094 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 28, 2024, 11:50:35 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  Can fans of muscle girls be friends?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Can fans of muscle girls be friends?  (Read 4258 times)

Offline Longing4muscledom93

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Can fans of muscle girls be friends?
« on: April 20, 2018, 05:34:12 pm »
Hi, so apart from this forum I have never really talked with other fans of female muscle. Has anyone here had legit friendships with fellow FBB fans?

Offline 87fg

• Activity:
    30%
Re: Can fans of muscle girls be friends?
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2018, 03:28:30 am »
A few of my friends are into female muscle, but I never asked them if they have been on this forum. I think friendships can develop fast in this community, because it is small and somewhat of a subculture. The female muscle fandom is expanding, because of the internet. Yet, it would be hard to figure out if online interactions would extend to real life socialization. It is a possibility if fans meet each other at female bodybuilding contests.

Offline knufflschmoe

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2018, 08:13:00 am »
think it`s not easy in real life because the fan community is quite finely distributed throughout the mainstream
people ,so it`s not easy to find each other

secondly it`s not easy to "come out" with this special inclinations ,too much shame ,because it`s less accepted
nowadays then being gay

In social media is the best chance to meet people in same mood , if you can really describe online-freiends
as real friends ?!...... perhaps this is a chance to meet them in real if they don`t life too far away

Offline Lovefbbmega

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2018, 08:37:39 am »
think it`s not easy in real life because the fan community is quite finely distributed throughout the mainstream
people ,so it`s not easy to find each other

secondly it`s not easy to "come out" with this special inclinations ,too much shame ,because it`s less accepted
nowadays then being gay

In social media is the best chance to meet people in same mood , if you can really describe online-freiends
as real friends ?!...... perhaps this is a chance to meet them in real if they don`t life too far away

I know many fans living in France, Germany, US...
I think it is less accepted then being gay, because we dont openly admit our taste. I ve always been with sport woman (handballer, basketballer, track and field swimmer, dancer (she had got some muscles) etc ... and recently with a fbb).
Hidding our taste make it impossible to popularize it...
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Lovefbbmega

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2018, 08:31:58 pm »
Yes, fans can be friends with one another. 

I know many fans living in France, Germany, US...
I think it is less accepted then being gay, because we dont openly admit our taste. I ve always been with sport woman (handballer, basketballer, track and field swimmer, dancer (she had got some muscles) etc ... and recently with a fbb).
Hidding our taste make it impossible to popularize it...

Do guys who have a taste for women with brown hair and blue eyes discuss this openly with people in their lives?  Or do they merely like what they like and occasionally just answer the question directly if someone happens to ask?

Do Gay openly say they are... yes more and more...
One have to admit that from a cultural standpoint it is difficult to admit our preference for a muscular girl, while admiting one have a taste for a blue eye isnt...
Make sense?
User is currently banned [View]

Offline bruce321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2018, 03:12:52 am »
Back in the day, I used to converse with a lot of people in Diana the Valkyrie's chat room, who I considered friends. I was fortunate enough to meet some of them in real life, and I found the dynamic to be the same. But that was a different time, on a different site, in a different medium. Chat lends itself to a free flow of ideas and you'll find yourself just as often as not discussing topics other than women as friends will. I don't recall too many instances where it was necessary, but the site administrator had rules regarding civility and wasn't afraid to enforce them. I spent most of my time there in the mid to late nineties. That predated the modern digital age, and for the most part people conducted themselves the same as they did in real life. Social media, instant messaging, and smart phones hadn't impacted the way people interact yet. While I think it's still possible to make friends today, for the reasons mentioned and a couple of others, it's more difficult.

Offline sa2009

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2018, 05:38:16 am »
I had the same experience on the Valkyrie site , chatting with other's in the day . Met some interesting people , it was cool one fan happened to be into the same type of music as myself , and on fbb were we both knew all the names of all the big fbb's of that time . Another was married to a fbb at the time and discussed that a length . The above poster is right it was certainly a different time online before social media .

herbicepscam.com - Video chat with female bodybuilders, physique models and fitness athletes 24/7/365!

Dabinder47

« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2018, 08:40:44 pm »
Why not? I mean it's like anything else.  It's just a common bond that can make a couple people good friends.  I've never met anyone that I became friends with that shares the love of muscular women like me, but I definitely think it'd be cool to be able to have a beer and talk about the latest and biggest female bodybuilders.  I'm from a small town in NJ though so not a big crowd that comes through the local bars, restaurants, stores, etc.  Anyone from NJ tho, definitely would grab a beer. 

Dabinder47

« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2018, 08:44:24 pm »
I will add there's definitely muscle fans around you. Probably just don't realize it.  My now fiance worked at a famous diner in NJ called Mastoris and some guy came in and saw she looked really muscular and athletic even under her work uniform (long shirt, long pants, vest) so she was pretty covered up.  He went on to comment on how strong she looked and asked if she would armwrestle him for a bigger tip.  She said she did and lost, but barely.  So there's definitely some guys who share the same interests right around us.  Probably could be good friends.  You never know.

Patrick_Henry

« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2018, 11:24:08 am »
I think it's cool when fans of female muscle (& other assorted Alpha Females) form friendships..

But because it is a relatively small (& at times stigmatized) interest, my muscle-loving bro-mances have been online, or pen pals.

Peace.

Dabinder47

« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2018, 12:07:32 am »
Just went to a video/videogame store in Hamilton, NJ...VIDEOEXPRESS NJ.  Looked at their Insta**** and realized now that whoever runs the Insta**** is a fan of fbbs.  Kinda cool.  Guy in the store said it was the owner who's a fan.  Hopefully when im looking for a game ill be able to talk muscle women a little bit one day.

Also the videogame store is legit.  Has all the old Nintendo games and stuff like that.  Really awesome place. 

Offline hwillish

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2018, 03:24:03 pm »
I think the easiest way to get to know people and become acquaintences (not necessarily become friends) is to attend the various contests and shows.  I have spent time with quite a few  of my fellow "aficianado's" over the years and we still communicate from time to time to this day.

Although, I have not attended the Arnold or the Olympia for the past couple of years, the bar at the Sheraton in Columbus and the Gator Bar in Vegas were always filled with such friendly faces.  Also, a greeeaaat way to meet some of the ladies as well.

My advice is to get out from behind your computer and Go For It!!!

Jango_BD

« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2018, 09:49:41 am »
Totally but it's got to be a natural friendship

Offline lostlastexile

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2018, 08:47:08 pm »
Of course!!! :hey:
There Can Be Only One

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  Can fans of muscle girls be friends?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View