Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574976 Posts in 72983 Topics by 28825 Members - Latest Member: aek1972 April 23, 2024, 11:57:37 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  [pdgde] Bulking Up Christy | #WIP
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: [pdgde] Bulking Up Christy | #WIP  (Read 32739 times)

Offline pdgde

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
[pdgde] Bulking Up Christy | #WIP
« on: April 10, 2018, 01:20:12 pm »
Bulking Up Christy
BY pdgde

I’m sitting on my girlfriends couch in her small apartment. She’s boxing up her things in a hurry.There are two pictures left hanging on the wall. One is of Arnold flexing his 23 inch biceps and the other was of Christy doing the same pose. Her nearly 18 inch contest biceps were ripped to say the least. A network of veins surround her massive forearms. It made me hard as a rock when I would see that picture. Now she’s leaving to go to Belize for a year or two. “What’s with the frown on your face Bob? “ I have to accept her leaving I know that ,but hell I will miss fucking all that muscle. “You know this will be best for both of us in the long run. Bill trains all the big girls down there and you want me to be really huge? Right honey? Donna will keep me on track don’t worry.” Bill Rainer is a former pro bodybuilder and Donna Spain is his huge muscular wife. He opened a gym down there with access to all the supplements and steroids any female bodybuilder would need. Very close to the beach.. a real plus for Christy. “Look we can skype any time you want. I know you will want to jack off to my growing muscle bound body.Ha Ha!” Christy pulls down my pants and starts to tug on my huge cock.(10.5 inches) “You with that huge dick and me with all this soon to be bigger muscle.Perfect match baby..Hmmm” She’s wearing a tight T-shirt with the words.. “Get Big Or Die Trying” Her small jean shorts barely cover those massive thighs. Her big pecs flex back and forth in my face. I’m totally powerless in her arms. God I do love her..She ties her long blonde hair back into a bun. How sexy it is to see those big arms flex as her triceps flare out to the side.

I met Christy Adams four years ago when I was doing marketing for the firm I worked for. She was doing a fitness promotion for one of my clients who owned a chain of gyms. Her arms measured a mere 14 inches back then. What she would later call her “chicken” biceps . Christy and I went out for dinner that night and really hit it off. We live in the same city (LA) so we have been together ever since. She met Donna later that year and the rest is history. Needless to say I have a real fetish for massive female muscle. We both dream about her becoming the biggest female bodybuilder ever! She quit her job last year and plans on spending all her savings to reach her ultimate goal. Christy also makes a good amount of money on webcam. Guys jerking off and cumming to her beautiful 5-6 inch 207 lb. body. I can’t say I blame those Schmoes .. She’s a fucking goddess! Although I don’t watch her doing those shows,I did hear her having an orgasm once at her apartment with the door shut. Damn! I wanted to see that shit but I do respect her privacy. Now Christy wants to grow and I mean grow! Wants to hit 250 lbs at least..A true dream come true - 250 lbs of ripped muscle! My vacation time will be spent visiting her this year.God I hope to hell she doesn’t hook up with some other dude down there..

Now my huge cock is fully erect. She’s jerking it at a furious pace.Rips the top of her shirt down to expose those big veiny pecs. She kisses me with her tongue down my mouth. Puts my hard dick between her elbow and bicep fucks me! 18 inch bicep fuck. Hmmm…”Oh fuck Christy!”  The contrast of her veiny arm fucking my veiny dick is visually stunning. I had zero control over this situation and I loved it! After several minutes I’m ready to blow my load.. “Oh baby cum for me..Show me that you love my body!” I’m edging at this point. “Shit baby! Fuck!” Christy points my dick to the front of her shirt and I cum all over the words “Get Big Or Die Trying”  There’s so much fucking cum all over her chest..”Ohh nice load honey!”  So she just pulls off her shirt and places it on top of my still hard dick like a hat stand..She’s back to packing boxes while I’m in that magical afterglow..Should I take a leave of absence from my job? Or can I?

The next day she boards a plane with all that luggage..The rest of her shit to arrive later.”Oh honey I’m going to miss you!” Christy picks me up (175lbs) and curls me for 10 reps right in front of people! Fuck them she says.. Needless to say my dream woman will be missed. Watching her walk away in short shorts and a halter top was a site to see.. Her massive cut biceps for all to observe.. High heels that make her glutes stick out.. Big big quads fex while she walks. Her wide wing span makes those arms flare out to 45 degree angles.  Now I can only dream about her..When I got home I get on Inst@gram and make a discovery. Holy shit! Martha Adams is back to bodybuilding.. Well shit she must have never left. What the fuck..She’s a fucking tank! Good god all that mass she put on.is astounding. Bloated face from all that gear. Almost ripped enough to step on stage right now. How old is she? Got be 46 at least..Fuck .. she turned herself into a real man/woman..Alpha bitch all the way. Short black crew cut hair. No tattoos at all.though..Look at that back lat spread. If you did not know you would think that’s a man, but she’s a female she beast...That’s a fucking woman! Holy shit I could fall in love with her in a New York minute. Fucking beast! Fuck she’s at the LA pro this weekend. God I have to see this beast in person. Shit! My fly is open and the cock is hard again. “Oh man do I want her!!” With the monster out and my huge balls flopping on the bottom of the fly..Oh yeah….Flipping to her most muscular video clip. “Ohhh Fuckkk “ Cum is shooting up in the air and splatters on the computer screen. This is what I live for and dream about..Fucking a muscular monster chick. Shit! I need to clean up this mess.

It’s Saturday and I head to the convention center. Parking is a bitch but I manage to get to the ticket booth. Muscle heads flow through the gates and I’m in. Vendors are promoting their stuff with fitness models doing most of the selling. Lots of people lifting weights and showing off the latest equipment. I spot a few really big Fbbs in the huge crowd. Nice one there..I wonder who she is? At least 18 inch biceps..Hmmm. I get to the far end and there it is..”Sign in and get a chance to measure one the largest female bodybuilders on the planet!” Martha Adams! Shit I get to the table and sign my name. 1:pm sharp. Fuck I’m getting lunch and coming back later. The line is long in the food area. I pick one vendor who is selling vegan food. Well I can eat that it’s not busy..Oh it’s that big girl I saw in the crowd! Her fucking back is so wide! She’s right in front of me so I can only stare in admiration. She turns around and smiles . “Hi” Blond hair and what a smile. “ Hey you look great..you must have huge biceps ..How big?” she gets her order and flexes her left arm. “Oh just 18 and a quarter”. Damn just 18.25 ..nice if you ask me. She thanks me and moves on. I get my food and sit down. Another big fbb walks past my table. Fucking massive and ripped to the bone. She must be competing today!  God damn! I could do without the huge fake tits but what a monster! Man that monster cock..it’s getting hard again! The food went down fast and I head back to the vendor booth. The fitness model who ran the booth laid out 10 slips of paper on the table. “We have 10 people who signed up to measure Martha. Only one will win.” Martha comes out and picks one up. She has a big trench coat on to cover her mass. “And the winner is Bob Haskins” Oh fuck that’s me! It can’t be real. Okay dick stay flaccid.. “ Come on up Bob and watch Martha pump up and then you get to measure that body!!” My face must be a little red right now but I don’t care. Martha walks over to the free weight area and the trench coat comes off..Oh my god..She’s wearing a wife beater and short jean shorts..and I mean short! That body is totally obscene to many but I’m in heaven..Picking up a 200 lb barbell she starts to do shoulder presses.. 10 reps like it was a feather in her hands..Next came the curling bar..”uhh ughhh!!  She grunts like an animal ..That shit turns me on big time..Bent over rows for a wicked lat pump. I could watch this woman all day! Her whole upper body is a sea of veins and striations. Fuck this is some freaky ass bitch!! Oh no I’m getting hard now..Okay settle down ..Take a few deep breaths..Imagine fucking her right on stage!! What a dream muscle babe..Boom!! Martha drops the last barbell on the stage and screams..Ahhhhh.”Okay I’m ready now!!” The fitness chick hands me a tape measure and Martha the beast struts over towards me.. Her mega body is covered in sweat..Glistening under the lights ..Her tanned mega mass is so fucking erotic that there are no words to describe what I’m seeing.. “Okay cutie are you ready” The baritone voice is really exciting to me..Her square roid jaw is amazing. I bet her clit must be huge! One massive quad shakes violently and I pull the tape around it. “34 inches” Next her waist “30 inches” Her calves ‘ 22 inches!” She has a huge grin on her face as the crowd roars in it’s approval. Next she flexes those huge veiny biceps in my face! “Wow 21.5 inches!” Martha shakes her head in disgust..”I need that next half inch” People still clap in approval. Fuck a fbb that’s not happy with biceps that huge? My dream bodybuilder is standing two feet away from me. Who ever gets this opportunity? I finish with her chest a forearms. Goddamn her forearms are 18 inches!! Fucking hell I want this woman..Wait Christy is sending me a text I think. Good thing I have the phone on vibrate. I hope this will not be a buzzkill. The crowd breaks up goes back to wandering through the hall. Martha grabs a towel and wipes the sweat off.”Thanks for doing this hon! I sure wanted to show off all the hard work I put myself through. Why don’t you sit down at the both so we can talk.” Oh wow!

She was promoting some kind of protein complex. People were getting their picture taken with the musclebound she beast..All wanting to know how this freaky bitch got so big. We took several selfies as well. At one point she brushed my crotch with her hand. That sent shivers up my spine! Was that an accident? We spent an hour talking and she asks me if I was single. I told her my girl was a bodybuilder and…”I bet she doesn’t have guns like these!” Martha flexes those pythons right in front of my nose and laughs out loud. “ She will never be this big honey!” Man that evil grin on her roided face. Wow, fuck do I want this Alpha woman! I told her the whole story of Christy leaving to train in Belize. “Baby I bet you might get lonely” Martha whispers in my ear..Meet me in room 405 at the Gas Port hotel..about 7 pm tonight.” Then she just goes back to talking and taking more pictures with people. My mind was racing at this point..Is she going to fuck me? Play with me? Tease me with her fucking jacked up body? So maybe I better go back home and get ready. Clean up and all that shit. Walking out of that convention hall I felt like I was on cloud nine. When I get to my car Christy calls..Shit! “Oh hey honey how’s it going back in LA?”  If she found out what the fuck I was up to I would be dead meat..Christy could beat the shit out of me every which way. “Everything is great back here!” What a fucking lying sack of shit I am..If she only knew the truth  that I might be on the verge of fucking maybe the largest female bodybuilder on  planet earth!

When I get home and clean up my mind is telling me to me to masterbate. I don’t because I need to have all that cum stored up for Martha. What a disappointment that would be..Me shooting blanks..Ha Ha. I arrive at the hotel and get to the 4th floor. My guilt might get the best of me..Should I go back home? To fucking late now..She beast opens the door with me standing in the knocking position..”Oh Hi Honey come on in”  Walking in the room I see that jacked stud girl I met at lunch. The one with the 18.25 inch biceps.“ Hey Bob meet Shannon!”  The beautiful massive ripped blond was in her posing suit. “We were just going through some posing routines for the show tonight.” Martha continues to go over her posing routine with Shannon while I sit on the sofa trying hard not to get a full blown erection. Shannon finishes her routine with the “Most Muscular pose” That fucking cock is so hard now .Full 10.5 inches sliding to the side of my jeans. “Well I guess someone in this room enjoys your routine Shannon!” My face had to be bright red but I guess I quit caring about what they thought. Maybe I should because Shannon alone could put me in the hospital for weeks. “Okay Martha I better get going so you can enjoy your new friend. Very nice package Bob!” Shannon puts her tracksuit on and leaves. “Well I guess Mr happy enjoyed the show. That cock is huge babe!” Martha has a big grin on her face but I’m a little scared. She walks over to the kitchen and opens the small refrigerator and pours sparkling wine into two glasses. “Let’s relax and have some fun Bob. Let me take this robe off” Her body is revealed in all it’s glory. A super small bikini that could not really cover anything. I feel that pre cum drip down my leg. She hands me the wine and flexes all that mass. Veins,striations on her huge massive traps that reach up almost to her earlobes. Her roid face and baritone voice excites me to no end. That fucking body should belong to a man. Damn! I’m happy she’s so fucking proud to be a she stud. A bicep so big it should belong to a male bodybuilder touches my nose. “Lick it boy!!” I’m so hard now. Her pencil thick veins are wet from my saliva as I do what she wants. Her 18 inch forearm reaches over to release my cock from its confines. That amazing muscle has a network of blue pulsing veins running to her wrist like a roadmap. Fuck that thing is bigger than most female bodybuilders biceps! Martha’s powerful hand grips my python and she strokes. “Fuck that horse dick is the biggest I have ever seen!” She jacks and sucks. My eyes focus on her cantaloupe sized deltoids. She’s like a fucking piece of art in action. Greek gods would be in envy of Martha. Her evil grin says it all. “Fuck you might be a keeper.” I so want to cum and cum and cum. Her bikini bottoms are down revealing what might appear to be a small penis. No a huge fucking clit! Her huge clit like grows larger as she strokes it with the other hand. Before she has her first orgasm Martha lowers her pussy down on my extraordinary member. Those massive 34 inch quads straddle me with no escape ever happening. Fucking ripped all the way up to her clit!! Veins pulsate through her woman dick while she strokes it to her first orgasm. “Ahhhh Fuuuckkkk!!” Her body shudders pounding me into the couch. I can’t move a muscle as she turns my 175 lbs into a human dildo. “Fuck Martha it feels so good!!” Better not cum until she says so..She could fucking kill me! Up and down until she cums again. This insane muscle bound bitch picks my body up and slams me into the wall. All while keeping my huge cock deep inside her. More orgasms as she holds me up in the air by my ass cheeks..”Fuck you and your huge motherfucking boner! Oh fuck that feels so good inside me! Ahhhhhhhh… ohhhhhhhh..cum for me please Bob!!” Just at her command I unleash a flood of semen inside that muscular cunt! “Oh you are so big and strong ..ahh it feels good” Love juices flood the carpet until we are both spent. Martha releases me from her grip as she watches more cum flow out from that muscular pussy. My body falls to the floor..I think she squeezed the fucking life out of me! In that baritone voice of hers she says..”Just stay the night and we will all be happy”. All? What does that mean? I hear mega muscle beast go into the shower.My phone vibrates on the couch..Oh shit it must be Christy!

Forum Saradas

Offline M7

• Activity:
    0%
  • never too big for me
Re: Bulking
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2018, 05:01:31 pm »
Happy to give you your first karma pdgde! I'll be sure to give you more. Now this is my kind of story. Nice effort! I like how you keep the size and measurements on the realistic side. Martha sounds like my kind of dream woman! Please feel free to elaborate more on the side effects of all that gear she's taking! Lot's of directions you can go with this story. Looking forward to more.
:letsparty:

Offline pdgde

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2018, 05:35:28 pm »
I really like the feedback . Thanks! I'm actually working on three other stories as well..Expect more to come :cool2:

Offline mrshhh

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2018, 05:58:43 pm »
I liked it from the moment I read the title!  Start to finish, that was one sexy, freaky-ass story that hit it's target like a laser-guided bomb.  Great balance of real world muscle pushed to the extreme.  The focus on roidy, ultra-hardcore muscle to the point of masculinizing the characters is super-kinky.  Can't wait to see how hard Christy pushes herself in Belize.  I sense there's going to be an intense rivalry that maybe fuels both girls to get swole to the extreme.   Bob's a bit of a douche, but I'd be lying if said I didn't understand the attraction to Martha.  I almost feel complicit in his cheating, lol.  Thoroughly-amazing start, man.  Bring on any other stories or continuations!

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2018, 06:15:25 pm »
Really nice, I enjoyed it from start to finish, some really nice descriptions of muscle and strength. I look forward to more! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2018, 06:19:32 pm »
This is amazingly well-written and very concise. I like it a lot and I'm looking forward to the continuation!
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

Offline Online1138

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2018, 06:20:27 am »
Awesome story so far, definitely looking forward to seeing where it goes next!
Lara's Muscles
Abby's Workout

Offline Abdulah12

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2018, 01:18:06 pm »
Really nice story, can't wait for the continuation to see if Christy can get bigger than Martha.

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2018, 09:11:08 pm »
Hope to read more about Christi and Martha.

Offline pdgde

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Bulking Up Christy
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2018, 02:46:32 pm »
Part 2 Christy needs to know

“Hey what’s going on back there Bob?” My body is shuddering to the point I’m in a full blown sweat. “Not anything much honey .How’s the training going down there” Again I lie like a total idiot.What the hell am I doing? “Well it’s amazing down here in paradise.Love the tropical climate and I feel like I’m gaining some real mass now.” What if she saw pictures of me at the show online? Goddamn you know she will see them sooner than later. I nervously rub the hair on my head back and forth. “So when do you plan on coming down and see me train?” I’m contemplating on what to say next. Should I go down there and visit or stay in town for a while and pretend that work got in the way? “Yeah uh pretty soon babe.I will let you know when the date is set.” Truth be told I want to stay in town and see what Martha has in store for me! What a fucking ass hole I can be. It certainly has made me a good amount of money in my business. I know that. Soon people start coming into the hotel room and I tell Christy I have to go.”What’s all that noise in the background Bob?” Shit..fuck. “Yeah it’s the just the TV blaring. I got to get food out of the oven uhh.. bye honey”  Martha greets her guests and I head for the bathroom. Okay just calm down. Stay cool. I splash water on my face and dry off.Oh shit dirty cum stained towels in the bathtub. Martha must have cleaned up while I was talking to Christy. Opening the door and there’s mega woman standing right in front of me. Nose to nose. She’s dressed in these tight workout jeans and a top that defies description. A sheer white sleeveless blouse that in no way could ever contain that much muscle mass. You could see every vein and striation  though the material. And no stupid bra to cover those massive pectoral monstrosities. Wartha lifts me up and kisses me on the lips and all I could focus on were those man sized biceps. Giant blue veins strained the flimsy fabric until I thought it might burst off her herculean body. “So how’s your little girlfriend doing down in Belize Bob?” That maniac steroid woman gives me a stare down with this almost erie grin on her bloated face. Her chin had a little bit of roughness to it but I think she might have just shaved. “Oh she’s great! Her training is going well.” Her massive pecs start pumping up and down like they were part of a car engine. I’m just mesmerized by the whole experience. Muscle lust overload you might say. Walking out to the middle of the suite there happened to be muscle women and men all talking about who knows what. “Hey everybody this is Bob.You might remember him earlier today measuring my sexy muscles. In fact he will be sitting in the front row this evening at the big show!” They all say hi and all I can think about is getting home to change clothes. “Nice meeting you guys.” I head to the door and tell the beautiful muscle monster that I will be back.

When I get home the cell buzzes with a text. Christy sends me a video of her working out  and walking the beach. His muscles swell to fantastic proportions as she reps out on the lat machine. Sweat glistens as poses between sets to show off her wide wingspan. Her thick back is full of acne. To me it means this chick is as serious as a heart attack. Fuck she’s looking so hot. How big can she really get? Better get in the fucking shower dammit. Hot water pours down my body dripping off my extra large member. Thinking about Christy I can only describe her as the modern day Marilyn Monroe. If you sent her to the gym and gave her the best steroids money can buy. Fuck she must be on some heavy shit now. HGH and who knows what! She might be huge when shes done but as big as Martha? Oh fuck I remember her telling me that her three heros are Arnold Schwarzenegger, Bev Francis, and Martha Adams! It suddenly dawns on me now? Oh man I could be dead meat or she might be happy when she got the chance to meet her. What a fucking dicey situation I put myself in. Got to get dressed and get the fuck out of here. I get back in the car and race back to the hotel. My timing seems perfect as I reach the 4th floor and Martha and her friends are heading to the show.  “Come share a limo with us sweety.”  We get to the auditorium and the heavy weights are next... We sit in the front row and enjoy all this roided muscle meat. Some really jacked up muscle chicks strut their stuff. All the women are fucking tanned and beefy. Some seem to be wearing wigs to no one’s surprise. It’s so sexy that well..my cock is stiff (How shocking)  Martha’s friend is sitting on the other side of me looking jacked as fuck. Nancy exchanges words with Martha while leaning all over me. How the fuck does she not see that raging love pole in my pants? I have no idea. Anyway they talk about training methods amongst other “Stuff” Eventually the conversation leads to dosages and ideal injection points.This just turns me on even more. I’m in the middle of heaven if you ask me. The eventual winner was an African American woman named Rose Manual. Every part of her anatomy.was covered in large bluish veins including the top of her head. The posing bottom of her suit revealed a very large package. From massive arms to tree trunk sized thighs this dream woman had it all. Most notably from my observation was her prominent roid gut. I wanted to cum just watching her flex those “abs”. Nancy and Martha stood up and cheered loudly while I remained seated. There was no choice. We eventually left and headed to a local nightclub.

There was a lot of drinking and dancing going on at that club. All was good while I observed some really jacked up women. My phone buzzes and oh crap it’s Christy again. I rush outside and check her text. She wants me to get on skype and talk. “Give me a minute to get home.I’m getting some groceries right now.” I text Martha saying I have to go home now and can we see each later tomorrow. Getting home I open the laptop and Christy is ready to talk. “So you were getting some late night groceries ?” I’m running out of bullshit excuses at this point. “Cut the fucking crap shit head! I got online and found out you were at the LA expo!’ How do I talk myself out of this? “Saw the video of you and Martha Adams having some measuring fun. Why the fuck didn’t you tell me? We have to have some honesty in this relationship!” Maybe she should just vent it all out and I will wait to respond. Digging a deeper hole is not the answer for me at this point. “I’m sorry Christy it was  just a spur of the moment decision” Her head is shaking in disbelief.” You know Martha is one of my Idols! I would love to meet her. Maybe you can get her to come down here and give a training seminar.” God her pecs are fucking huge tonight. She bounces them up and down almost involuntarily in her tiny bikini top. I wish I could fuck her right now. Her huge biceps rest at her sides on the desk. So veiny and roided my cock wants to explode but I don’t want to piss her off any more. “I had a great chest training day as you can see.” Christy stands up and does a bad ass crab pose. “I’m really sorry about not telling you honey. I won a drawing to measure her very nice physique” Christy actually gives me a little smile now. “ I want you to really get her down here Bob.Okay?” I send Marha a text at this very moment telling her what Christy wants. ( maybe against my better judgement) “Okay honey I texted her.What can I do to make you happy?” My roided up blond bombshell picks up a 120 lb. curling bar and starts pumping out rep after rep. It looked like her veins might explode out of her skin. I’m so fucking hard right now.. “Ahhhh...fuck that feels so good!” Christy takes her hand and is rubbing that big veiny left bicep. She licks and kisses it for my muscle lust  enjoyment..My huge pornstar sized dick can’t take it anymore. At this point i’m jacking furiously to fulfill my own sexual gratification. “ Ohhh..hmmm.yeah baby jack it! I want to see loads of white cum!” Her voice seemed even deeper than I remember. There are two injection site bumps on her cantaloupe sized deltoids..Acne is all over back as does that ever familiar lat spread pose. “ My muscles feel so good tonight Bob...hmm. I don’t give a fuck how you get her down here..Just do it! Even if you have to fuck her..I don’t care!” The cum is about to erupt from huge ball sack. “Ohhh fuck Christy! Fuck..fuck..fuck...fuuuuck!” It was one of the most satisfying moments in my life. Cum shooting all over the place ..which seemed to last longer than usual.”Oh fuck that load.you shot…..yeah baby!” I spurt out two last shots for good measure. “Okay honey let me know when can get down here” Christy shuts her laptop down and I finally realize what she just said.Fuck this can’t real..She wants me to fuck Martha? Well consider the job done. HaHa.I can’t stop laughing.No way she said that.Maybe I’m actually clear of any conflict between these two steroid behemoths.

Twelve weeks later Martha is sitting next to me on a first class flight to Belize. What a whirlwind of excitement it has been the last few weeks. Living the dream would be the best way to describe it. Martha turned me into her personal slave and love toy. She seems very content with life which is very very awesome. Her past two ex husbands were total scum bags so she  decided to get jacked as fuck! What a story she has. Life could never be better she says. Martha is getting me to cook,clean,and buy her expensive gifts. Clothes are her top priority. She needs them custom made to fit that roided frame. I even help her pay for the latest designer steroids. It’s all fucking worth it to me. Fucking a semi famous female bodybuilder is a total gratifying situation to say the least. Cool thing about it is she’s giving Christy online training tips to get her to grow muscle faster. Now we get to see Christy in the flesh. I’m fucking Stoked right now! Our seats are in the upright position and getting dinner soon. People are out right staring at Martha. The mumbles can be heard all around us. “ Is that a man or woman?” Martha loves people watching her..It’s a huge fucking turn on for her. I hear some old lady across the isle say “What kind of monster is that?” Fucking to funny if you ask me. The flight attendant  serves us her needed calories. Martha removes her xxxxl jacket and places it on my lap. Her xxxxl t shirt can barely contain her manly upper body. All that mass seems to have a permanent  pump .Blood constantly feeding the muscles. Those massive biceps stand out like a sore thumb. Those veins are the size of pencils. I mean she’s a walking hard on. Her whole body kind of resembles a giant penis if you think about it. Passengers are pretending not to notice but the impact is dramatic. Her shirt has a picture of a massive fbb with the words..”Daddy’s Little Girl” I love it! As she eats her food Martha’s left hand reaches under her jacket to fondle my monster cock. Oh shit right on the plane! I know she’s trying to be coy about it but..Damn! I’m really fucking hard now! “You know Bob I’m really excited about this trip. I still train seven other women who want to get really jacked like Christy. It really turns me on knowing these women worship me for the muscle goddess that I am. Really I will go to any means necessary to help them achieve their goals”  She slowly caresses my third leg.God I need to cum! We finish eating and the flight attendant puts our trays in the upright position..My erection is still there but…”Martha oh fuck I whisper in her ear” She still pretends I’m getting a leg massage but she covers my mouth with her right hand. Cum is now flowing down my leg. Oh what a feeling...

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2018, 05:55:19 pm »
Yeah, really enjoying this so far, what a lucky guy to be surrounded on all sides by huge, ripped, horny women! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline mrshhh

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2018, 09:13:10 pm »
Great chapter!  I can't wait to see the progress Christy's made on her own.  Even better - given how totally muscle-obsessed she is, how much she's roiding the hell out of herself and with Martha's legendary no-holds barred training, she has the potential to become the freakiest muscle-monster of them all.  The question then is, how would Martha take to a new king of the beasts?

Offline pdgde

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2018, 08:14:08 pm »
Christy Part 3 Gym Roid Mania

We get off the plane and I have to go to the bathroom to clean up. Martha’s jacket is tied around my waist. Thank goodness I had a carry on bag with extra pants. Ha Ha.. After we get out of customs Christy and Donna are there to greet us. Imagine three extra jacked Female Bodybuilders hugging it out. A true vision of greatness. Muscular goddess utopia.The tropical setting is just phenomenal . I can’t think of a better place to roid up that special woman. Those three freaks are standing there talking up a storm while we wait on transportation to Christy’s condo. My brain is focusing on how many pounds of female muscle flesh is that? Fuck there must be at least 700 pounds of she beef chatting away like highschool girls. (Assuming they had deep fucking voices and taking every steroid available!) Soon the cab comes and we all try to fit into the back seat somehow.He He. Imagine sitting in a cramped space with those three muscular shebeasts. What a muscle bound freak show and I can’t get enough of it! Guess you could say I really felt safe in that cab! Now I’m dreaming about a scenario where we get attacked by muggers and all three roid monsters beat the living crap out them..Sending those thieves to the hospital for weeks. What could those “girls” really do in a fight? Dreaming about all kinds of fantasies. Hmmmm. We arrive at christy’s condo and..  “Hey stud man bring in the luggage. We have to eat some calories before one of us gets skinny..Ha Ha Ha.” Like I said Martha turned me into her personal slave .At least I’m strong enough to carry luggage. Ha Ha. Christy thought it was pretty funny the way Martha has total control over me. She’s laughing all the way into the house. “You really have trained him well Martha! I’m so glad you decided to come down.” Well I may have just lost my “Man Card” these past few weeks but the positives by far out way any negatives. What one might call extreme sexual satisfaction..My giant snake is semi hard just thinking about it.

When I get into the house all three massive muscle she/he monstrosities were eating large quantities of Christys pre prepared food. Chicken, fish,and other stuff all stored in plastic containers. They wash it all down with large protein drinks.Donna looked stunning in her tight t-shirt with the words ‘Yeah I’m Jacked” printed on the front. I really don’t know her that well but Shit! Although well into her 40’s, she and her husband Bill have continued to put mass on her body. Has to be the largest Eurasian fbb the world has ever seen. Her huge veiny biceps bulge every time she puts a fork in her mouth. That T shirt can’t possibly contain those cannon balls without tearing apart!. Fuck. she really is just a smoking sex machine..Would be fucking hot to see her rip it off so I could get a good long look at those humongous pec muscles. All three have the same shirt on as a matter of fact. Logic would tell you to get a larger size but I bet they might be xxxxxl sized. Ha Ha. I carried Martha’s baggage into the bedroom that Christy wants her to stay in. ‘Oh Bob would you be a dear and unpack all my bags while you’re in there. And get my workout clothes ready. We have to go to the gym before we all shrink for crying out loud!” All I could hear is deep baritone laughter as I was walking into that bedroom. It seemed my male ego should take a hit but I could care less. You know the old saying.. “Most men think with their penis” Well I guess that’s me and then some.Ha Ha. To me these women are true Goddesses and that’s all that matters. Sexual pleasure is the most important thing to me. Life is to goddamn short! Fucking and cumming! My sexual fetish is coming to fruition. Happy Happy Happy..Women love a big cock! I’m here to please. I finish  unpacking all her clothes and lay Martha’s workout gear on the bed. Maybe I should get something to eat. Walking towards the kitchen I see the women in Christy’s bedroom. Stopping in my tracks, I can see them taking pills. Then comes the juice. Each one takes a turn injecting roids into their  huge muscular glutes. My god I have seen this before but not three of the of the biggest female bodybuilders in the world all at the same time! I made a quick dodge to the bathroom. They were talking about dosages and what works best. I was fucking hard as a rock!  All that unnatural sick,bloated,veiny,muscle mass in one room was to much for me. The fucking wonders of modern science. I so wanted to see them in the gym pumping iron right now!  Locking the door behind me, I see more bottles of miracle drugs stacked on top of the vanity. I start tugging as fast as I can until I unload a river of semen that is running down the sink drain. There was a little moaning. I don’t think they heard it. When I open the door all of them are standing there with gym bags. “Hey we got to get to the gym Bob! What was going on in there? Did you jack off or something Ha Ha “ Now Christy has them all laughing at my expense . If they only knew. We all walked over to Bill and Donna’s gym. It was only one block away from Christy’s condo. People gawked at the sight of these bulked up beasts owning the sidewalk. Almost like it was some sort of a bigfoot sighting come to life. We enter the gym and of course it’s state of the art facility .Bright lights help to see your muscles in the wall to wall mirrors. A lot of women were pumping like mad animals. A few huge male bodybuilders were also present. Of course I really didn’t pay any attention to them. (Not that there’s anything wrong with those that do.) All three plan to get a workout in before 3pm when Martha does her planned seminar. Me..Well I just sat in the office watched them pump up those gargantuan man muscles. I did have to spend time checking my android device to catch up on business. My plan was to be here 4 weeks and return to LA. Still have to keep that money flowing in. I’m drinking a protein drink when I notice Bill training /spotting Donna on some heavy dumbell presses. Fucking 150 lbs in each hand and it seemed light for her. Her chest was a heaving mass and her pecs inflated with veins about to burst. Might be sickening to some but not for the true muscle connoisseur. Then it dawned on me. Bill was this mass monster bodybuilder at one time. Now he still has some muscle but his wife was almost twice his size! He was pushing her hard but he had this coy smile on his face. Like he really is getting off on this shit. My kind of schmoe dude for sure. Martha and Christy are training hard together. She’s asking Martha a lot of questions. I’m staying away from that. When Martha does her tricep pull downs you can see envy in her eyes. She has a small grin on her face like she knows..”I will get huge fucking arms like that!” Meanwhile Martha’s biceps are so pumped by now they look ready to explode! She finishes her last curling set and Christy has to cop a feel. Then she gives her a double bicep flex that most male bodybuilders would be proud of. There are so many engorged veins running up and down her arms that she looked like a cartoon character come to life.

Martha’s seminar went well as expected. A big crowd showed up at the gym. Some really big fbbs and just regular fitness wannabes. Having that huge personality sure helps her to inspire the crowd. Time for the mega beasts to eat again. (Many thousands of calories a day)  We head back to the condo to get some “snacks’.and rest for a while. The day went well. I could not ask for anything more. Martha was exhausted and went to sleep in her room. Christy was in a great mood so we went to her bedroom. What next? Fuck she’s still really pumped from the gym and strips down and gets in bed. As I lay next to Christy her massive right arm massages my cock. I unzip my fly and she pumps my huge member to a full blown erection. “You know you can be a real shit head at times but that thing is as big as my 12 inch dildo!” She opens her night stand drawer and grabs it. Christy uses the fake dick as a measuring device putting it side by side to my real one. “Holy fuck Bob look!” She’s right it might be ½ inch short but close enough. She’s licking her lips a like rabid animal ready to pounce! “ I thought you said it was 10 and a half inches” It was ten years ago when I actually measured it. But Damn! (Let the party begin) “Get ready for some good lovin Baby! To bad you can be such an asshole. You might be the perfect stud!” Oh to be gifted.

Offline pdgde

• Activity:
    0%
Re: [pdgde] Bulking Up Christy
« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2018, 06:44:48 pm »
Christy fbb sex freak

Christy gets out of bed and opens another drawer from the nightstand. Oh crap it’s a penis pump! She immediately attaches the vacuum pump to her already huge erect veiny clit. Her eyes roll to the back of her head because of the intense pleasure she’s receiving. I’m just waiting and jacking my monster cock while enjoying her porn show. When she releases the device..Oh my fucking god her clit is huge..Bigger than I remember! She continues to tug at her “member” like a there was no tomorrow. “My clit is 4 inches long now”  Fucking so proud of it..I  wanted to shoot my load all over that she cock!  With her other arm free  she flexes a massive steroided bicep. Fucking much bigger than I last saw her. Christy stops jacking her “she cock” and does the old double bicep pose. So veiny, huge,.so sexy and ripped as fuck! “Honey there past 19 inches now! I’m so turned on by my growing mass.I want to be bigger than Martha!” Lick and kiss..she repeats it again. I can’t take this teasing shit much longer before I explode. Then she leans over me and flexes those mighty roided pecs in my face. Bouncing up and down all the way. Goes into that most muscular pose all the while her traps begin to rise to her earlobes. Christy slowly lowers herself on to my rect pole and pins my arms down.on the bed. “Just lay there and I will do all the work Honey”  My face is totally buried in her massive man sized pecs. I fucking could not move a muscle but my dick felt soooo good! I’m her little fuck toy..Better get used to this..The next twenty minutes were all Christy having her way me. “Ohh Shit! Fucking cummming… again.. Oh fuck that feels good”. Orgasm after orgasm..then I unleashed a big load inside her. When she felt that hot cum spewing inside her muscular cunt she almost smothered me to death. “Oh yes!!!yes!!!!yes!!” Finally when it was over and we both sit up in bed..Fuck! my cock is still hard and Christy puts it in the crook of her elbow and bicep fucks me. Oh god the sight of those bulging veiny roided monsters pumping my huge veiny cock was eventually to much to take.All knowing that she will reach 21 plus inches of girth sooner or later ! So I blasted another huge load all over them and the rest of her ungodly huge upper body.One last spurt hit her traps and the bottom of her chin. We heard Martha get up so the fun was over for now. I got a towel and Christy wipes of my massive cum load.

Martha was only going to be here for the week so she wanted to get Christys intensive training in by the end of the week. That meant two workouts a day and her special cocktail of roids that Christy will learn about..So off to the gym again. This time I decide to go to the beach and be a lazy ass. Ah the tropical climate was invigorating. People watching and sipping a beer I feel relaxed. Christy and Martha hit it off well. Damn that is amazing to me but Christy is to enamored with Martha to get jealous right now. Her narcissistic ego has her wanting to get so huge that she will put up with my nonsense for now at least..  I’m going to have to steer clear of Martha from now on. Her body is so tempting to me. Everytime I see those 21.5 inch biceps I just want to cum all over them. There are so many young girls in bikinis out on the beach today. Not one of them has a hint of muscle. In fact my cock is completely flaccid as a result. Thinking about it for a while..’Those bitches need to join Bill and Donna’s gym and roid up!”  Oh how incredibly warped my mind has become. I finish my beer and take a nap. When I wake up.., I realize I had a dream about those girls on the beach all becoming huge muscle bound freaks. They joined the gym and they were injecting each other with roids. I was so ecstatic that these girls decided to bulk up! I was toweling the sweat off them between sets. They were all happy because I paid for everything they wanted. One girl kissed me on the lips and...I woke up..Wow! This idea..Not bad. So I head up the beach to get some food from a small shack type place. Authentic and well made. As I was about to leave in comes Rachel from the gym. A very nice dark haired Italian girl who is sporting nicely ripped 17 inch biceps.(to small for me) We exchange some chit chat about how good the food was. “Hey if you ever need a minister here’s my card.” I thought nothing of it and slid it into my wallet. I grab another beer and head back to the Condo. Another day in paradise..

The month has come to the end and I have to get back to LA to finish up some much needed business. Martha left 3 weeks ago but texts us on a daily basis...Christy has been fucking the shit out of me on a nightly basis. The sex is so fucking kinky and well ….just plain awesome. She put another ½ inch on her biceps in the short 4 weeks I was there. Rapid growth for any female bodybuilder..She spends the whole day lifting and roiding..The food bill alone was a lot of dough..Thousands of calories consumed daily. She would come home from the gym at night and just stand in front of the mirror for 15 minutes admiring her muscle bloated veiny body .I would just sit there with a major hardon while she flexed. When she’s done loving her own body, she would pick me up on her shoulder and carry me to the bed. This crazy bulked up bitch would just use me as her human dildo! Lost all control of my body.....I never will be the “man” in this relationship ever again. Just love that shit! All the roids,the huge clit,and even the acne turns me on! Damn even her face was a squarish mess. It’s all just minor sacrifices to keep on growing huge ! My 11 and a half incher is very satisfied. Christy would always wear makeup and keep her blond hair bleached. Her teeth were always a pearly white.  She insisted on putting on sense of “Femininity” even though she already has the body of a male bodybuilder. We hold hands walking through the airport and people are staring like she might an alien from another planet..Christy loves that shit. It motivates her to grow even more..To outlandish proportions..

The next week was a busy one for me back in LA. Friday night about 8pm I get a text from Martha. Fuck, I have to stay away from this woman!  In fact it was a video file that said “Gals at the gym today” Now this is the usual time for me to get on skype with Christy. How does she know that? Damn I’m curious about it. “Hey Bob the girls and I are having a little after gym fun”. Holy fucking christ my cock is instantly hard. The seven fbbs that she trains are all pumped and sweaty. While they are still in their normal workout clothes..but Martha? She’s all pumped up and wearing a tiny micro bikini. Her girls are rubbing her veiny roided body down with oil. That she man masculine freak was shining in the bright lights. Every muscle was on prominent  display. My fly was open and before you know it the video is over ..At the end you hear Martha’s deep baritone voice..”Come on over anytime big boy!” My wad was blown in a second soiling my work clothes. Holy fuck that was hot! Those huge jacked up fbbs feeling up a much bigger Martha. Her 21.5 inch biceps pimped and one girl measuring it. Might have been bigger than that..It was hard to tell. Fuck! I’m suppose to stay away from that crazy muscle bitch!! Oh the agony..

Offline pdgde

• Activity:
    0%
Re: [pdgde] Bulking Up Christy
« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2018, 08:16:49 pm »
Martha’s disappointed

I text her back telling her I need to get my work done and i’m sorry we can’t see each other. text..”What are you some kind of party pooper? The girls want to celebrate tonight..they worked hard all week..to make guys like you hard! Ha Ha..” No sorry..text. ‘You know you need me. I have what Christy can only dream of..Huge fucking biceps!” She seems to be not taking no for an answer..text..Sorry. Christy needs to know so I text her. “Okay I will call Martha and tell her to back off.” Oh good..The next 2 hours I catch up on some work on my laptop. Just trying not to think with my penis for once. I’m making really good progress on my powerpoint presentation when..Bang! Bang! Coming from the front door..Shit it can’t be..”Open up Bob we have a Limo waiting outside!” what do I do now? Open the door? Call the police?  They all seem to be drunk as fuck..”I have work to do Martha. Go away!” Well that was a mistake. “You know I can rip this door right off the fucking hinges!!” Now I’m worried about my neighbors getting pissed off. If I call the police they would need half the force to retain these drunken roid rage monsters! Oh my god I had no choice but to open the door. “Okay what do you intend to do Martha?” All of her “Girls” were dressed in skin tight spandex dresses. You could see every bulging and veiny muscle trying to escape it’s confines. Not much room for massive traps and biceps. Martha being the biggest one had on the smallest dress. It really did little to cover her bowling ball glutes and massive quads. Her bulging veiny striated biceps just strained the fabric to it’s tearing limits.. She’s a walking muscle bound sex machine! Oh fuck! She’s got a bottle of champagne in her hand.”Get him girls..Let’s party!’ Seven female muscle freaks carry me to the limo and throw me in the back. “Whooo hoo!  to the club driver!” My dick is being fondled by everyone in that limo. It’s a clear cut case of sexual assault. Do I try to run away and call the cops? File charges? Ha Ha..I guess Christy will have to deal with Martha. “I got a call from that bitch girlfriend of yours. She told me to stay away from you. Nobody tells me that shit!!” The fucking crazed roid rage bitch takes a swig of champagne  and grabs hold of my erect 12 incher. ( I just could not help myself..you know that) I was hard as a rock and it felt so good yet so wrong. She alternates between blowing and jacking..”Hmm fuck it’s so big..hmmmm.” I was close to cumming. “ Hand me that towel Stacy.” The limo stops in front of the club and holy crap I cum all over the towel !. Her grip was so strong with those 18 inch forearms. Those partners in crime of hers were impressed..cheering her on all the time. Maybe I should be humiliated but the carnal pleasure overwhelmed me.”Wipe him down and let’s go!” That ego is so out of control right now. Who’s going to tell her though?.

When we walk into the club even the bouncers took notice. All that muscle creates quite a stir. Some guys wanted to dance with Martha’s friends. A lot of drunk dudes were complaining. This one guy at the bar speaks out when he saw Martha…”What the fuck is this.. some dude in a dress? Jesus I didn’t know this was a gay bar!” Martha was infuriated by this punk and stood up to face him. Sticking her finger in his chest..”I will fuck you up motherfucker!!” All hell breaks loose when all her fbbs come in to help get her off this asshole..People scattered and this dude was scared shit less. The bouncers come in to break it up and I sneak out the back door. I catch a cab and get the hell out of there..Christy calls and I tell her what happened..”That fucking bitch!!” she was fuming and told me to get on the next plane to Belize. “Okay I will get there honey” (I’m trying to be good boy now)  The next day I packed as much luggage as I could manage. It was a red eye flight so there was time to kill. The airport shuttle arrived early and I was on my way with Martha not having a clue what was going on. God I will miss that body though! Martha texts me several times saying she was sorry.”I was really drunk Bob!” Guess she was arrested and then released. Good time to get the hell out of LA before any other shit goes down. Christy here I cum!!

When I get there Christy is excited and mad at the same time. “That bitch has to be insane! In time  I will get bigger than her and get my revenge!!” She picks me up in her muscle bound arms and kisses me passionately..She felt so powerful that my cock springs to life in appreciation. “You belong to me Bob!..You hear that?” Indeed I do..I sleep off my jet lag while Christy heads to the gym. I’m safe now.. I suppose..

Four months later our life was all good..I’m in muscle lust heaven thanks to Christy. She said we will get married when she’s ready..Christy always tells me that she will be the most jacked bride in the history of weddings. Fuck, this will be so cool when she gets that massive..Imagine the biggest roided jacked woman ever wants me to be her husband!. Her sole motivation when she’s in the gym is absolute revenge against Martha. I support her decision every way I can. We have plenty of money to make this shit happen! My cock gets hard just thinking about it. I do all my work from Belize now. No need to go back to LA anytime soon. Life is heaven for me..Christy being my over roided bulked up angel. Hmmmm. Meal time and I get it prepared for my muscle angel. She comes in the door all jacked up in her tank top  Her veins seem larger than ever! Fuck that’s hot! Her over the top roid body makes me hard anytime she’s in the vicinity. Good thing I have one hell of a sex drive. We are perfectly matched. Christy kisses me and takes the tape out of the kitchen drawer. No hesitation on my part as I hurry to wrap that tape around her right arm. “Fuck 20.25 or ⅜ ..close to 20.5 inches! Hell of a job honey!!”( I’m ready to blow a load in my shorts.) “I’m fucking so excited Bob” Christy jacks my huge dick furiously .She keeps flexing her right bicep over and over. I swear her veins were about to pop out her skin!  “Cum for me Bob..yeah show me you love them as much as I do! Cum for me….a nice big load!..yes...yes...yes oh hell yes!”  A cumshot like no other erupted all over that un naturally freaky mass. “Oh fuck...fuucckk Christy that bicep...ahhh.”Christy licks her lips with some of my cum. Fucking mess all over the place. “What a load babe!” I clean up the hot sticky mess and it’s time for a big meal .Cooking a lot of protein for my crazed bodybuilding woman tonight while she takes a shower. ’I feel good’  (In the words of the late great James Brown)  ;)

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  [pdgde] Bulking Up Christy | #WIP

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View