Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572775 Posts in 72116 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 29, 2024, 09:39:03 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Warnings for Private Sessions & Scammers and Complaints  |  Mily / Barcelona
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Mily / Barcelona  (Read 3470 times)

Offline renrew

• Activity:
    0%
Mily / Barcelona
« on: April 01, 2018, 03:03:21 pm »
She was announced to come to Vienna from 11th to 13th. Agreed a session with her, she confirmed the date - I payed the deposit.

The 11th was here - I asked for the location and she wrote back she had to change the date to one week later. Didn't have time one week later and additionally I'm 99+x% sure she was not here that days (not any of my session friends saw her here ....).

Asked to pay back the deposit. Of course and as expected I didn't get back the money.

According a report in a german forum some happened in Zurich last weekend. Maybe even worse as the guy came to address ...

So absolute warning:
She is no fake, but do not pay her a cent in advance ...

Forum Saradas

Mily / Barcelona
« on: April 01, 2018, 03:03:21 pm »

Offline marvin

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Mily / Barcelona
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2018, 09:11:09 am »
Her profile has been reposted to wb270 with an explanation as to what she's been dealing with this year. It gives some context to her actions. Hope she ends up returning your deposit.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline renrew

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2018, 01:43:21 pm »
Her profile has been reposted to wb270 with an explanation as to what she's been dealing with this year. It gives some context to her actions. Hope she ends up returning your deposit.

she won't , but ok, sometimes you have to pay a little to learn lessons

I don't want to destroy her comeback in advance - do not pay / invest anything in advance unless you have to much money and want to get rid of it . But if you are e.g. in her home town and can arrange a session without deposit - give her a try.

Offline knufflschmoe

• Activity:
    10%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2018, 09:16:25 am »
Wanted to contact her for an announced session in zurich - tried twice - never got an answer !
.........but when I notice the experiences of other ..... I`, m not to be engaged in,and at least
 have wasted a deposit ....?!

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Warnings for Private Sessions & Scammers and Complaints  |  Mily / Barcelona

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View