Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by MrCrowley on 11 Mar 2018
  • Hi there, ive been writing this story for another forum and thought some of you may like it, as far as the rules go i am not completly sure this can be posted here, so i would like for a mod to tell me if i'm in the clear, if i'm not, delete the post or notify me and i'll edit what is not suited for the forum, or if you deem it a better solution upload the .doc link the story in a post.

Meanwhile: This story has non-explicit sexual content and connotations concerning minors, if you find it offensive please dont continue reading. The next chapters get more explicit but i'll post the first and softer one now, if it's ok i'll continue posting.

Stacey on Hilcot Lane
    by MrCrowley

Part 1: Breaking Mike

It was quiet in Hilcot Lane, a nice street in the south part of town where children played on the street sweating under the sun of the summer sky, from beginning to end brick houses adorned the place giving it an old cohesive look. A house broke the pattern, its address 1485 Hilcot Ln., a huge house with 4 times the area size, 3 stories’ and a big backyard, painted in white with imposing floor to ceiling windows on the 2nd floor the house was a behemoth and a wonder for the eyes, a wealthy family once owned the place, but when the head of the family died the family moved months later due to economic issues.
    In front of that house, on 1486 Hilcot Ln. lived a boy named Mike, his house as common as the rest, he was born under that roof which his parents worked hard to support, they got up early in the morning to go to their respective jobs and wouldn’t see their sons until late in the afternoon. Mike was a happy 14-year-old enjoying a sweet ice cream under the scorching heat with his 2-year older brother Jean, and from the corner of his eye Mike spotted a white moving truck that later stopped in front of them followed by a yellow Humvee, a family of 4 got off the vehicle, all blonde in hair, the parents looked to be a bit over 40, a teen pale kid who looked quite tall and skinny, and who looked a bit fat under her sporty clothes and under 5 feet tall.

“Uh, someone bought that thing?” Said Jean

“It must cost a fortune” replied Mike in wonder

“Well, just look at that Humvee and their clothes, clearly they have fortunes to spend” Jean sighed “We can’t have nice things like that”

“Mom and dad work hard for us, they bought me the soccer ball last week to play with my Luke and the others, and this ice cream is delicious” Mike licked the ice cream in content only a child could have, while watching a couple of big burly men unloaded the truck.

“You just don’t get it, you are still too young, this rich people come and do whatever they want, buy whatever makes them happy and we have to smile for them, its such bullshit” Jean stood up and went inside the house.

Can’t wait to know them thought Mike to himself, I bet they have awesome things to play with, his thinking interrupted by the honk of another 2 big trucks with even more stuff for the house, in awe he watched as the load of stuffed was retrieved and taken into that huge place.

He saw the little girl also looking at the men moving the furniture next to her brother, as energetic as always Mike waved her hand at her with a smile, when caught by the salute the girl smirked and waved back, bumping her brother with the elbow who responded lifting his hand with a tired face.

Mike saw them both go into that mansion and remembered that Luke invited him earlier to his house to play so he ran into the house to pick his soccer ball and ran to his friends to have a fun day.

The next day Mike was woken up by the piercing light of the morning sun, greeted by his mother “Wake up sleepy head, breakfast will be ready in 10 minutes” to which he replied “Moooom, it’s too early, I’m on vacations!” With an intimidatory look she responded “Go down and eat your breakfast or you will have to be hungry until noon, not everyone has the luxury to stay in bed and not go to work, do you want to replace your dad in his job? Or do you want to go to take my turn in the hospital while I slack all day?” Mike sighed “Okay… I’ll get up…”

The family ate in harmony while chatting, after some time duty called and the adults had to earn their bread, saying goodbye to Mike and Jean, moments later the older brother left the house to meet up with his friends and with that Mike was left alone, after a shower to fully wake up he contemplated practicing with his soccer ball, but could not resist the temptation to immerse himself in videogames for a couple of hours when a knock at the door snapped him into reality, he tried to look through the window but couldn’t see who was out there.

“Who is it?” He yelled at the door, worrying who this stranger might be, nobody comes usually this early “Luke are you coming to play videogames with me?” – No, he thought to himself, Luke would have knocked the door with our secret knock.

“Hi kid” Mike heard from the other side of the door, a sweet female voiced puzzling him even more “I’m Stacey, I arrived yesterday to this neighborhood with my family, I think I saw you yesterday across the street, why didn’t you come to greet me?” He suddenly remembered the girl he saw the day before and rushed to the doorknob.

The door opened “I’m sorry, I have to be sure it’s not a thief, hi! I’m Mike!” He saluted with his usual charming smile “Yes, I saw you yesterday moving in to that mansion, please come I—.”
    Stacey stepped in hastily brushing Mike aside “It’s not a Mansion, its barely a house, it has no pool, no tennis court jeez I can’t believe my dad dragged me to this place, once I’m 18 ill show him who is boss, so whatevs; you said you had videogames, where?”

Mike was dumbstruck by the boldness of this girl; sporting an ample yellow and black tracking suit she stood at a 4’9’’ to his 5’1’’ and with a cute face with tiny freckles surrounded by golden hair, you would be remised to think she was a polite shy chubby little girl, yet she waltzed in like it was her own place with a bad attitude.

“So? Where are them? My stupid mom doesn’t let me buy them” The sassy girl walked through the room “It rots the mind, you should focus on your studies” She mocked.

Mike walked to his bedroom “This way” the cheery mood now squashed by this rude young lady – if you could call her that – “How old are you? I’m 14, turning 15 in two months”

“Really? You don’t look older than me, I got my 13th birthday three weeks ago, it was crazy how we went overboard with my friends, I mean we rented a limo and went to a fashion parade, we totally had the best of times—uhh which ones do you have?” Pointed Stacey at the console.

Mike’s lips drew a smile watching at his old tv showing a picture of his favorite game “Dad bought me this cool soccer game a week after I started training in the local club, it’s the best game I’ve played and no-one can compete with me” A feel of satisfaction warmed his heart; he didn’t have all the things in the world like this girl, but he felt humble pride in the stuff his parents gave him and what he was good at—This game was one of those things.

“Uhgg” she complained “a sports game? I’m sick of doing sports I came to escape from them, not to play them!”

No wonder she is plump like that, he quipped to himself while looking at her figure, seems weird she uses such baggy clothes, it can’t be comfortable moving with that ample an outfit, she must be shy about her body
    “Let me setup a friendly match, give it a try! Its tons of fun, take this” Mike handed her a controller and proceeded to reboot the game “Bear in mind, I play this a lot so you might stand no chance against me, don’t feel bad about it, I’ll just level up the playfield with a handicap to my team; you know, it’s not bad being a newbie like you—.”

“What did you call me?” She leaned towards him in a menacing way and couldn’t help but notice that her chest cropped up pushing solidly her loose jacket – for a 13th year-old she looks like she has quite some breasts, only the more developed in my class have them that big, and they are 15, girls growing up are strange – he thought “God, what’s wrong with you, talk!”

“Oh sorry, I didn’t realize… I meant that you haven’t played before… Let’s just play” He nervously muttered whilst starting the match. Mike stablished a big handicap in speed and accuracy for his team; the first goal came when the fast paced in-game timer marked 9 minutes, to which Stacey simply grunted, the second at 22 “That’s bullshit, my team throws the ball at any place” She was biting her lips in anger, so he decided to take it easy for a while – after all this I am the host –  but Stacey started playing more aggressively committing ever increasing fouls and at the 43 minute mark a penalty was called by the referee “What the hell happened, didn’t even touch him!” She stood up, face full of anger.

“It—it’s just a game… don’t sweat it…” Mike tried in vain to calm her down – I should just aim at the middle and kick it without strength – he planned looking at her face; as he sat there watching at her he couldn’t help but notice something strange, while she looked like she was a bit chubby she didn’t have wide hips nor “flabbies” as his mother called them it was almost like she had a forward belly and a big chest with big breasts, but no more curves, her hands were big and swollen for a girl and had several veins running through them.

“Quite staring at my controller, you cheater! that’s how you game, you just cheat, if not I would be winning” Stacey turned her back on Mike, hiding her controller from him.

“No!” He claimed, “I was not looking at your controller, I’m not a cheater!”

“Yeah… sure… just don’t look and play…” Piercing him with a steely sight.

According to his plan, he kicked it really slow in the middle, the goalkeeper jumped to the far-left corner completely missing the painfully sluggish ball which found its way to score the 3rd goal
    “You are a fucking cheater, also this fucking controller doesn’t work” She yelled in rage “This game is a piece of shit!” Kicking the chair 6 feet behind her.

Mike stood up trying to quiet her temper “Wow, wow, wow, calm down—”

“Don’t fucking tell me to calm down, you gave me a faulty controller and you cheated” She interrupted throwing a tantrum.

Her words stung him, but he took the high road and said, “We can switch controllers and pick any game you want.” With that he took a shoebox with a couple of games, from his wardrobe and put it on his bed “Choose whatever it looks fun for you and let’s stop fighting.” Stacey cooled down it took her seconds to grab one “We will stop fighting when I want to stop fighting” handing me the game that read Mortal Kombat.

“Oh, Luke handed me this one a week ago, I tried it for a bit, looks fun” he handed her the controller as accorded and they picked their characters; Stacey saw a bunch of robots, ninjas and other guys, she was not convinced by any of the female characters. I’ll try this one said Mike with enthusiasm, a skinny old guy flashed on the screen.

“Pff, that skinny old fart? It’s called Mortal Kombat are you even—” She shut herself up when she saw a weird huge woman with 4 arms with the name Sheeva “Wow, see? this one will kick your ass, let’s do this” Grinned Stacey, a short lived one it was…

The first round started she yelled “Yeah, I will wipe your ass with this muscles you weakling” as she started button mashing her way to combat, a swirl of kicks and fists hurling to the air with an occasional jump; Mike was trying the controls, he discovered a couple of ranged attacks but figured out it would be unfair to spam them, he got close to her and proceeded to hit her with special attacks and combos, Stacey connected a couple of hits – yelling a tv the whole time – but with less than half the life bar Mike was victorious, he could see ire in the eyes of that girl; the second one was not even close, he seemed to grasp the mechanics quite easily while she just kept smashing the controller indiscriminately and unloading her rage by gripping her own thighs.

“These games are shit, that’s why my mom doesn’t want me to waste my time, it’s just for babies who can’t do anything better” she declared in disdain, standing up and dropping the controller, impacting hard on the floor.

“Hey! Don’t be such a sore loser, it’s not the controllers fault you can’t play, you are just terrible at fighting” He howled, tired of this girl’s attitude.

“Oh... so you say I can’t fight? I can kick your ass any day of the week you wimp” Said Stacey in spite.

“Learn to read kid here says I am the winner, you suck at fighting games” Pointing at the screen with a smug look.

“No, you sissy, I mean a real fight, I can squash you like a work with only my fists” she taunted.

“You are just a little girl, I know you might push around the kids at your class with your fat ass but I’m a man who does actual sport, not a spoiled brat who can’t run a mile” he yelped in arrogance.

A smirk run through her face, “well do you dare fighting me or not you pansy?”

“Whatever child, name a day and a place” accepted Mike – wishing this girl wasn’t serious, he didn’t want to hit a little younger girl.

“Now, my house”

Wait, she isn’t serious, right? – thought Mike – I’m not gonna hit a fat little gi—

“Let’s fucking GO chump” Interrupted Stacey pushing him back with one arm, Mike stumbled back a couple of steps – Does she really want to fight?

She went to the front door and opened the door smashing it with the wall, Mike walked behind her; That’s odd, her shoulders are very wide, even wider than mine, is it the jacket? – He noticed as they were crossing the street – God, she is mumbling like a maniac.

Stacey kept a fast pace only grumbles heard from her mouth, the only message conveying was that she was furious, she opened the front door and said, “Come in, let’s go down to the basement, I have a ring there, my pathetic practices martial arts, move!”

Then he realized – She is gonna make her brother fight me! I need to get out of here—

*Bam* Stacey closed the door, locking it up behind him “Second thinking much? Don’t worry, I won’t mess you up that much, I think” she winked “Go! Last door to the left”

He walked through the immense house, all white with columns like a Greek building, spotless marbled floors, passing the high tech and modern kitchen he could see two fridges, one labeled food and the other labeled meat, the second being quite bigger than the other, next to it a lot of protein powder for making shakes, on the dinner table adorned with gold pieces 4 plates were set, one double the diameter with the phrase “Protein muncher” stamped on top of it, and next to the glass there was a huge shake bottle.

Mike had an eerie feeling setting on his back, he could sense danger in this house, it’s like he crossed to another realm he didn’t recognized, one where he was not free, he felt uneasy and anxious.

“I said the last door, keep moving” The girl noticed how he was staring at the stuff in the kitchen “Hmm impressed? This is my second favorite place in the house, you could use some meat in your bones” she laughed “You look like a twig” she pushed Mike in the back.

He was not skinny, he was a normal healthy 14-year-old, a bit of flab but more muscle than other of his peers, one would even consider his legs big given he worked them so much playing football – This is where the pig eats I guess… – he told himself while resuming his pace, easing his anxiety.

He arrived at the last door, a tilted black sign read “Wusses not allowed” with a skull on it, “Are you sure we should go down? I don’t want to anger your brother” he voiced.

“Ha! Yeah, my brother would be reaaaally mad at me haha” she giggled “he might not be as big a chicken as you, but he learned to respect her sister”

Mike opened the door, stairs in front of him leading to a basement engulfed in pitch black darkness – At least this means nobody is down he-- *Bam* The door closed behind her, she took another key and locked it before turning on the lights “Behold my temple” She announced full of pride “Let’s get comfortable”

In front of his eyes every conceivable sport material was laid in that massive basement, it looked like it was as big as the house itself, from balls to bats to training gear, even a heavy metal tackling dummy, at the center of it all, an octagon fighting arena and at the left a huge gym complete with so many weights and apparatus even the most popular of gyms would envy.

“Here, put this on” a full karate body armor was handed to him, the gloves and leg protection having less padding that the ones used for practiced as he noticed “I’ll go get more protection, get in the cage, I’ll be there in a second to beat you” she grinned.

He sat there in edge, something doesn’t fit, what is she thinking – She closed the door, so her brother can’t come in… omg what if she brings a weapon to beat me with, Jean told me rich people can get off with anything or what if—.

Stacey walked into the cage with him with a padlock, closing the cage, she now had an ample karate uniform, he might have some paddings inside of it, but why on the inside? It looked uncomfortable, she only had visible paddings on her legs from the knee down and a pair of boxer gloves, heavily cushioned ones.

“Why the heavier padding?” Asked Mike puzzled.

“I just want to enjoy this, don’t want to finish this too quickly, if not it would be boring” she affirmed “And yours are a bit lighter because I want to feel your punches.”

“If you want to feel my punches, don’t wear a full guard beneath your clothes.”

“Uh…?” She responded clueless “Whatever, I brought you here to show you pain and I want to savor every second” She advanced walking with a wicked smile, her tongue moving through her lips, tasting the moment, her eyes screamed madness looking directly at him wide open and without blinking, that stare disturbed him.

Mike rushed her throwing a punch she easily avoided, as a boxer would he threw jabs at her head, one after another to no avail, she avoided every single one with her hands to her side, she walked a couple of steps back.

“Pff pathetic, how can you be so slow being so skinny” She adopted a closed defensive full crouch boxer stance “Come to mommy kid, I’ll stop dodging now”

She looked like a rock, she was shorter but still managed to look so wide –She calls me cheater and gets her whole body padded—he thought. In a reckless way he charged at her, throwing punches, from crosses to jabs to uppercuts his fists couldn’t go past hers, each hit collided to her immovable arms, it seemed like he was hitting medieval gauntlets.

“My turn” *Blam blam* Two blows to his head shook him, losing his balance “Aww come on, those were just two punches” She sighed in disappointment “Ok… ill hold back… at least use your legs”

How could she get so much power on those blows – he searched on his mind for an answer –Maybe she has weights on her fists, it’s so unfair, if she wasn’t cheating I would totally be beating her with my punches. He went forward and kicked her sides remembering what his brother taught him when explaining some Tae-Kwon-Do, she covered her ribs with her arms, but my shin caught her waist in a powerful blow.

She didn’t move… my leg hit her so hard my bones were hurting, how hard was that guard chest piece? I am sure I didn’t hit her fat flab, I hit a solid rigid piece she didn’t even feel… — Mike pondered – She might have lighter leg pieces… although it doesn’t look like it – He observed – well if it doesn’t work I’ll go for a knee to her belly, it might be overkill for a little girl but I need to do something.

“Are you gonna stand there chicken?” *Buck buck buckaaa* She mocked like a chicken.

Mike was now fed up with all this bullshit, he dashed forward, he feinted an attack to her waist and she responded as before, covering her ribs, he redirected his blow to her legs, battering her thighs in 4 powerful blows, he noted the movement in her leg each time he struck, it seemed like it expanded significantly; it seemed futile so he grabbed her huge neck and kneed her 3 times with all his might at her stomach, the third time he felt like his kneecap was going to break, it was like bashing a wall, tired and desperate he just started to go for punches to her chest… She simply moved her arms to her side, allowing him to smack her body without resistance…
    To him it looked like it was hitting stone slabs, each punch only wore him down, his knuckles hurt, by the 13th he felt his whole hand was going to break—.

“Boring! I’ll show you how it’s done” *Bam* A massive shock hit his chest emptying his lungs and forcing him to take a step back; even through his chest piece he felt her crushing fist. “Yes!” She shouted in ecstasy; He rose up his defensive stance shivering in fear.

"Little pig, little pig, let me come in." She chanted adopting an aggressive boxing stance “Then ill blow...” She howled punching his fists “And ill puff…” She accentuated another smash weakening him, then she pushed her whole body forward with a step… “And I’ll blow your house inn!” Stacey emphasized with the strongest hit yet, his arms flailed in pain even hitting his own head; he could not raise them, he only felt only soreness in each of them and they were not responding.

“Ohh come on, is that all you got?” Stacey taunted, “Well we can’t stop the fun here, can we?” Mike was recovering his breath when he caught a hit to the stomach so power full he bended his whole body, only being sustained by the shorter girl ahead of him “You are 4 inches taller, I guess you can use me as a crutch” she chuckled holding him by the chest with her forearm “Meanwhile I have unfinished business with your tummy”

As Mike saw her curl her bulging arm he tensed his abs… *Boom* “Hmmmm” She groaned, destroying his weak six pack, still with as little spirit he had left, he flexed them again, *Bam* “Yessss” She hissed in total pleasure now feeling barely more resistance than the chest piece obstructing her contact with his flesh “God I’m feeling alive, thanks wimpy for accepting to fight me, now I will break you, ok?”

She kissed him in the lips passionately, squirming in delight and excitement “Better use them before I destroy them, right? Now I’ll take your body pieces, my fists want to get to know your flesh” She winked, removing her gloves and disassembling the upper armor he was wearing, only leaving his legs protection and his helmet, when she removed his jacket she cackled “Omg you are, like—so skinny, no wonder you went down in like—a hit, look! You can even see red where I hit you through the protection haha!” She couldn’t contain her laughter “Well, now I can’t leave you with only red spots, right?” She kissed his demolished abs whilst still sustaining him with her wide forearm on his chest, in a reflection of fear and pain he flexed his abs unintentionally “Awww how cute! Your little, puny six pack tightened! Now mommy will put them to sleep, a nice bear belly will fit your weak style”

*Thud* She measured his resistance with a simple, yet strong punch, *Thud* His belly now mushed by the colossal potency of her blows, she took her time, bit her lips and curled slowly her arm after each hit, she was enjoying her defenseless prey *Thud* *Thud* *Thud* *BAM! * “FUCKING YESSS!” She shouted delivering the most tremendous and boundless of blows; after a second of pause she said “Think I can fight now!? Look at your belly haha, it’s no more than a red pulp, at least now I spread the red and its even” She laughed pointing at his now blobbed red stomach, no sign of abs left there.

With a bit of pride still left in his body and vast effort he straightened his back and stabilized himself. “At least-… I am not a cheater like you-… with your metal plates and shit hidden under your clothes-… take that away and you are just some fat spoiled brat who can’t hurt a fly-… You are just sad that nobody will want your fat covered body-… I bet that even my gut in this state is better than your disgusting, obese, bulging belly!” Mike yelled on top of his lungs.

She lowered her body and delivered a fast and monstrous kick to his head, if not for the ample padding she would have fractured the helmet, even his skull; His body fell to the ground…
    “…metal plates…? Fat…? Obese?! HAHAHAHA!” She cried in laughter “OH MY GOD! You are an idiot, right? You have to be kidding me, right?” She asked in between chuckles.

His vision was blurry and couldn’t stand up; “Let me just show you what I’m “Hiding”” she teased, he tried to focus his vision, seeing Stacey’s silhouette undressing, when he finally got his sight to work he could not believe what was in front of him, horrified and afraid he tried to drag his body away from her, feeling shivers down his spine.

Stacey stood there solely with a sport bra and short combo, no metal or stone slabs in sight, no martial arts armor either and with just a bit of clothing and her tight skin exposed to view, she looked at him with a petrifying gaze and like a gigantic beast she roared:

“THIS IS THE BODY OF A MUSCLE GODESS!”

Mike couldn’t move… he laid there still not moving a muscle… not because of the damage imposed to his body –Which was vast. But the fact that he could not comprehend what was standing in front of him.

Stacey did what in the future he would know as a most muscular crab pose. She displayed in detail the gargantuan volume of her upper body.

Abrupt flex!

Relaxation… 1… 2… 3…

Abrupt flex!

As such, she stretched her top further in a rhythm. The flexes pumped blood to the vascularity surrounding her physique.

Her face was that of a beautiful young child, the blossoming youth of an innocent smooth face. Tainted now with the grin formed by her slim juvenile lips and the madness of her blue eyes in trance with the fear observed on her victim.

Then it continued to her neck wider than long connecting to her menacing inflated traps. The thick fibers closed her shape like a smooth arc accompanied with veins coming to life with each breath.

Next came her shoulders –more alike boulders attached to her frame. They separated her arms from chest forming profound striations popping every time she contracted her body.

The biceps popped like bigger baseballs, a deep crevice forming between them, coming to life with every pulse. Expanding its volume and definition in ways a 13-year-old shouldn’t be capable of dreaming.

The triceps mirrored in volume the former in size. Massive chunks of strings ridged in bumps of flesh that such small space couldn’t contain.

Completing the midsection of her short teen arm in a ball of iron muscle that should be at least 15. Mistaken once to be metal pieces, now revealed to be even harder amounts meat compressed.

Both arms had a vein akin a python running through them. So big that it wouldn’t be out of place in an adult bodybuilder, but which were unreal in the 4’9 body of a little girl.

They funneled down into thick forearms where those big veins dispersed into rivers of smaller ones. Clenching her fist made them burst through her skin.

Most people with low bodyfat has triangular shaped forearms. This insane kid had them shaped as cones coming from engorged mounds of beef. They slimmed down to a small wrist, giving place to her chunky hand and dreaded iron knuckles.

But what Mike found most incredible where her pecs, this punk was not developing breast, she was building pecs.

Her strained bra covered the lower part of her chest with only a couple of inches on top of her nipples. The rest of the skin was in sight—and what a sight it was.

When soft—If they ever were in such state, those two flat slabs sat on top of her chest an inch and a half thick sheet of vigor.

For the last time she flexed her pecs at unison, once again they leapt from slabs to striated globes, growing to double the size.

The thickest part was at least 3 inches away from the sternum. Thousands of muscle cords fighting to expand on the hefty chest so full of thick veins it was hard to differentiate apart.

“HAHAHAHA” She laughed like a maniac, “Look at these arms little bug, you can’t even dream of having some like this.”

“…” He was out of words; his mind couldn’t grasp the immensity of her anatomy.

“I’m going to squash your petty body…” She blurted while drooling “Hmmm ill love every second of it”

She struck a classic archer pose, with the extended arm’s fist closed fueling the jagged forearm. The other bicep she flexed so hard it dwarfed her head next to it.

Now seen in amplitude, her chest broadened to show lats measuring 40 inches around her torso. Towering mike, she loomed over the frightened squirming boy even standing feet’s away.

“Cats bite your tongue Mikey?” She said in an innocent voice “Don’t worry, I’ll make you talk… ill teach you to behave”

Stacey walked to him observing his reaction. Each firm step she flexed her pecs, one by one, car them with her hands. Her tongue wetting her lips with saliva, she was a lioness approaching a helpless deer.

Mike’s tremors only grew bigger as her figure passed from being huge to alright gigantic. Clear danger warnings crossed his mind –I must run she will KILL ME.

His body froze stiff… not a muscle to respond… he wanted to ask for mercy, but his open mouth could not form the words for it.

“Damn, you look soooo tiny next to me, come on, sit…”

“I—I…”

“I said sit!” She demanded.

Mike tried to get up, but the pain of his bloated belly didn’t allow him.

“Let me help you…” She smiled like a devil and said picking him by his chest like a ragdoll.

“No! No!” He screamed as he was being picked up.

“Nobody… tells me… NO!” She screamed at his face sliding him to a bear hug, whispering to his ear “you are my property now”

She squeezed his chest with her inflating biceps leaving his lungs out of air

“No! please I—beg—” Mike had no breath left to talk.

“Let’s see who wins my fat breasts or your big male pecs” She said, swelling her muscles.

He now felt the massive slabs bulging into his chest, as their skin connected. He felt the deep cuts of her hulking meat, pressing deep into his flesh, destroying what little tissue he had. He got pierced by 2 daggers on top of her chest, her nipples as hard as the rest of her.

He felt his ribcage crashing but as he thought it was going to snap. Then she released the lock and he fell to his knees, his head impacting her solid stomach.

“Oh! So, you wanted to say hi to my obese, bulging belly?!”

He was panting trying to get some oxygen to his body, he felt his head moving with her respiration.

He recovered as best he could putting his hands on her waist to support his weight. He raised his head to look at the teens midsection in awe. He felt the notches of her obliques, she had no waist, it was a straight line of ribs and serrated beef.

Her belly indeed was bulging out, but not as he expected. As she was 4’9 her solid abs couldn’t find a place to rest. When unflexed they distended outwards forming a belly one would mistake as fat. To his amazement they were six bulky abs moving with her breath solid as bricks.

“Kiss them…” She instructed looking at the 6 blocks on top of her v-taper.

How is it possible. —he thought– how can a child have the body of a Greek statue; how can she surpass an anatomy charts in muscles.

He knew he had to comply, he went forward and pecked the top ones, he pressed his lips with force but couldn’t dent them.

She couldn’t resist giggling making her abs swarm like an ocean of muscles. Every pulse slapping his face with her ripples.

“Whoopsy!... continue…” She affirmed

He kissed the next pack of abdominals at a slow pace making sure he was firm with each one. She responded by panting, her breath now heavy.

“Go on…”

He faced her lower abs –with visible vascularity. He kissed the left one making her inhale deep, relaxing her body. He moved to the right as quick as he could, doing the same and then looked to her face in fear.

“Good little boy, you learn quick, but enough practice, let’s get real” She said.

His sight –obscured by the colossal pecs she had, caught a glimpse of her face. He noticed the blushed freckled cheeks, contrasting the whiteness of her skin.

She placed her arms on her neck. “Did your knee met this wall before?” She quipped with a smug pose.

“Let me warm up.”

She inhaled making her tummy retreat and inflating her chest to the point where he couldn’t see her head.

She groaned and tensed the entirety of her abdomen. Rivers of veins sprouted from her pecs and crotch, finding their way to her bellybutton burrowed an inch and a half deep.

The movement hypnotized him.

Each time she did it quicker, repetition after repetition she expanded them. With a final groan she said “Ready” In a happy, pure tone.

The six pack had grown to an eight pack, a roadmap of vascularity pushed her skin only for a layer of moisture to coat it.

“Now, you must kiss them hard this time, because I won’t be able to feel your lips” She said with a coy face.

Mike approached the steel barricade she called abs and smooched the top ones. The strong scent of her sweat overwhelmed his nose accenting dominance.

“Hm…” He heard. He looked up to see Stacey’s face flushed, with her eyes closed and biting her lower lip. When she realized he was looking at her she showed surprise and a bit of embarrassment; relaxing her pose.

“Who told you to stop!?” She shouted in anger “…now as punishment you have to lick the sweat out of my abs…” lowering her sight to the side “Now.” She commanded, flexing even harder.

What’s her deal? –Mike thought to himself—she is enjoying this, the sicko.

He pressed as hard as he could, –might as well go overkill, he thought. As he opened his mouth licking her abs and every furrow between, feeling the deepness of the ditches.

The sweat soaked her skin engulfing his tongue with its salty flavor.

“Yes… there you go” She caressed him in the head “now lower”

He complied with his mouth. His nose damped in sweat, she trembled with the feeling of his tongue exploring the squared edges. Licking her bellybutton made her squirm, pressing his head against the striated muscle.

“Hmmm… yes… that’s the stuff…” She groaned.

Mike knew it was wrong, but he started to enjoy this as well. –I need to do this I don’t have other choice, —he convinced himself. —if I do a good job she might let me go.

He kissed and sucked the last two abs like he had never done. He followed the fat veins raising from her crotch all the way to her bellybutton. Non-stopping, he picked an even faster pace, even harder.

“Hm, hm, HMMM….” She moaned.

He resumed his kissing between the ridges of the lower abs with his faced burrowed in her pelvis.

“yes, yes YESSSSS, THERE!” She shouted, ping his head with a vice and smashing his face to her pelvis several times.

She banged with unhuman strength his head with her cobblestone abs. Pressed with might for the last time he felt the velvet smoothness of her skin backed by her washboard abs.

“GOOOOOOOODDDD FUUUUUUCK!!” She roared at the top of her lungs.

Mike couldn’t even think straight due to the concussions on his head. He fell sideways to see Stacey’s legs twitch and convulse to then fall on her back.

She then sat and watched him, “that was something.” She smiled with a devilish grin, “now we need to finish the tour through my big muscles”

“…”

“Right?”

“Y-Yes” Mike blurted “Whatever you say, just let me live” he cried

“Awww silly… I don’t want to kill you, I want to make you know who’s in charge, you dared me into a fight, didn’t you?”

“Please—”

“Shh, shh, shh… quiet now” She quelled him “It’s your fault, you wanted a fight and you had one” she sat down still panting.

“I—”

“I am not finished yet.” She emphasized “I wanted to chill until school started, hang out and have fun during the summer. But you had to mock me, you had to defy me, so I had to put you in place” She said twirling her hair while rolling her eyes. “I forgot how exciting it was to put someone in his place and teach him to respect my muscles.”

“…” He watched her with tears running his cheeks.

“Oh, you can talk now haha, but be careful,” She chuckled.

“Why do you hurt me, I didn’t want to hurt you, I wanted to play with you…” He sobbed.

“First. Nobody challenges me. Not you, not my brother, not anyone, even my father knows not to anger me.” She stood up and with a couple of steps she had her feet inches from his head.

“Second, you can’t hurt me, or do you still need to learn?” She casted a threatening shadow over him while cracking her knuckles, looking like a monolith made of muscle.

“I like playing with you, I like to play my games… this game… and we will play until I’m bored, got that.?” She said flexing her quads which had glistening sweat covering them.

Mike laid there on the floor. Her quads on top of his head, each a dense conjunction of strength expressed in outgrown muscle; inflated legs like he had never seen. Most bodybuilders dream of building such thighs, it was unthought of a girl packing so much in a leg that short. The sheer size of her quadriceps seemed to engulf her knee.

“Hey, got that.?” She flexed her thighs, flinging the fluid that cloaked her quads to his eyes, blinding him.

“Yes, yes, I’ll do what you want, ill obey.” He exclaimed. He could barely move and with his sluggish arm cleaning the sweat and tears from his eyes.

When he regained vision, he stared at her flexing quads, bulging even more prominent. It was a gift to humanity, a defiance to what was physically possible. He contemplated the ridges of the different groups of muscles, formed by the intense fight among themselves as she tightened them. The sweat flowed through her legs more than any other part –more prominent from her inner thighs as he noted. His eyes tracked how they formed a trail through her abductor, falling to his face because of the steep angle her muscle formed.

“Enjoying the view? You need to clean this mess, get up.” She ordered.

“I can’t, my abs hurt too much” He whimpered in pain.

“Haha, that’s right I bumped your little belly, I got caught in the moment. Don’t worry, I have an idea” She said with joy.

Mike didn’t like how that sounded, he knew this was going to be bad, yet he was powerless to do anything.

Stacey came back with a towel and threw it over him “You will clean me, from bot to top, let me help you.” She turned him around with no effort, his belly now on the floor.

“Omg! Look at this cute little tooshie!” She groped his butt, “It’s so pretty, let’s compare!”

He turned his head but couldn’t see proper. He felt a tremendous weight on his rear, her cheeks covered his and more “Hehehe” She giggled “I’m a bit bigger.” He flexed as he could to sustain so much pressure. “Augh I like it better when its soft, do you want to compete?”

She flexed her glutes so hard denting them into his, he felt each fiber of her burrowing deeper into his pelvis. He wriggled in pain, but Stacey couldn’t feel his struggle. “Hmm I like this” She said in satisfaction. She began to flex and unflex, forward and backward as if riding a horse “Hmmm…”

“Stop, please!” Wailed Mike, breaking Stacey’s trance.

“Woops, I did it again tehehe, well you have a bit more to clean now.” She stood up.

She walked in front of him and laid on her belly two feet’s away. “Move little worm, this body is not gonna clean itself” She commanded between laughs.

Mike’s heart was racing, his lungs were trying to catch up with it. He saw her open legs, bursting in muscle. Her buttocks two giant blocks, no wonder they overpowered his. To top it all, her back was a mountain, a display of muscles so big he couldn’t even see her head at all.

“I’m waiting… I don’t like waiting… you know what happens when I get angry!”

She slammed her glutes with a flex, bending her knee up and down. She pumped her legs and butt, her mighty flesh rippled with vigor.

“Last chance! Ill count to 10, if you don’t touch my feet in time…”

“My body will be the last thing you feel from the neck down!” 

10…

Mike took a deep breath.

8…

He tried to stand, but the pain was too much to bear.

As he tried to crawl his aching glutes sent shocks through his body.

His abs mushed by the beating couldn’t respond, he only felt a burning sensation on his core.

He stretched his hand to touch her feet, only to feel the floor, upon looking up he saw her doing a split.

3!

Desperation ran through his mind, he started squirming, moving as fast as he could.

2!!

He felt the worst coming, he was closing distance as fast as he could, he was not going to make it.

1!!!

*Smack* His palm hit rock once again, but it wasn’t the floor, it was her incredible ass. Now up close it was intimidating, a mound of muscle flexing before him, he was in awe.

“Mmm, I guess you go there on time” —she smirked— “now get to work.” She picked him up with her feet, catching his chest in a vice and dragging him.

Now with his head on top of her butt, he felt not only the hardness of it, but the dampness of the short covering her, a strong scent emanated he thought to be sweat.

“You’ll start with my back, then you will work your way to my tooshie” –She laughed.

Mike grunted as he pulled his body in agony on top of her monstrous frame, with effort he straightened his spine and sat on top of her glutes. They were adamantine slabs of muscle that didn’t budge an inch.

“Come on, chop chop” Stacey said.

Slowly he commenced to dry the sweat of her back, he couldn’t believe how it was. Relaxed it was wider than his shoulders, her muscles bulged so much that her sweat slid to the deep valley formed on her spine.

After a half a minute of hard scrubbing he was about to move to her arms “Wait.” –She said— “You are not done with my back, make sure to dry every… inch…” Stacey calmly flexed her insane back.

Her lats sprung to the side, her back now folded into impregnable muscles. Mike put his entire weight and force on it, but it was like pushing a steel beam.

Mike laboriously dried her upper body, passing the towel through her enormous left arm, every time he finished she flexed that muscle. Then he moved to her right arm, for some reason she stretched it in front of her, making it hard to reach.

He arced his body to make it to her forearm, when she quickly moved it, catching his neck with it and drawing his face next to her.

Stacey’s unreal bicep was clasping his throat “You are doing a good job, you are a good slave, anger me and you will be punished... but if you are good… I'll reward you” She kissed him, her tongue explored his mouth.
    Mike froze, barely able to breath he felt Stacey’s tongue meeting his. He had kissed a couple of girls before, but none had the passion and fiery lust like this one.

She released her grip and continued kissing him for a couple of seconds before keeping her face inches from his, “Now get back to work, my little slave.” –She commanded— “Start from my calves.”

He started to feel better, he still felt sore but at least his body was responding. He sat between her legs admiring the size of them.

Her calves were glorious, thick and diamond shaped. As she flexed them they became bigger than he could imagine was possible. Veins ran through it, thickening with every pump of her flex.

“Mikey, my little, the towel is getting soaked and it disgusts me” she said in a bitchy voice “Throw it, you will… finish the job with your tongue.” Mike could read a range of emotions going through her face, embarrassment, seriousness and smugness all contained in a single face.

“Yes… Of course,”—He responded.

He knew not to disobey, he laid on his belly in front of Stacey’s open legs. Her scent grew stronger as he approached the tree trunk she called her thighs.

As soon as his tongue touched her leg she shivered, Mike fearing he did something wrong stopped “Keep going” –She said lowly.

Mike continued licking the sweat from her, the salty flavor was hyper strong. As she contracted her gigantic leg, muscle cords sprung to life next to an immeasurable number of veins, all going to her crotch.

He alternated between legs, licking every nook and cranny. As he fastened his pace he noticed her body quiver and as he was approaching her butt, she yelled.

“God, yesss more!!!”

In a second Mike got trapped between her thighs, each bigger than his head. His face got buried in her ass. Unfortunately, she was flexing it. As his face crashed her glutes, he couldn’t breathe, besides pain he could feel her wet shorts spasming.

He started to lose consciousness when she released him.

“Hmmmm you are a good little slave” –She moaned— “It’s a shame I’m such a bad girl”—She chuckled.

As Mike tried to understand what happened he heard a male voice.

“Stacey, are you there.?”

“Yes, David, I got company, leave me alone or ill pound you” –She yelled.

“Ok, ok, tell me if you need anything” –He responded.

“See? My brother is a good little boy, who knows how to behave… Wait…” –She smiled in the evilest way imaginable “… You have a brother…”

Yes! Jean knows how to fight, he knows Tae-Kwon-Do! He can probably beat her! –He thought with optimism.

“Give me your phone, now!” –She demanded.

“I… don’t have one.”

“Omg you are useless”—Stacey stood up bringing her cute pink phone— “Tell me his number, or else…” She flexed her bicep, it looked so out of place in a girl so short.

“Ok ok…”

As Mike gave her the number of his unsuspecting brother she drew closer smiling.

Jean was walking back home, listening to music, when his phone rang.

A number he did not recognized had sent him a message. As he opened it he was shocked to see a photo of his little brother’s face completely red, a hand was in his neck strangling him.

“Come to save your little brother, your new neighbor Stacey <3”
  • #2 by MrCrowley on 14 Mar 2018
  • Things get more intense when Jean comes to save his brother, Stacey craves a fight. Again, this story has sexual connotations and if you are not ok with it, stop reading.

Part 2: Fighting Jean

Jean went from confusion to anger and dread, someone was messing again with his brother. It was not the first time, but he could see Mike was in dire straits.

Jean went straight to 1485 Hilcot Ln, after an hour of travelling, he knocked heavily on the gold adorned door. He bit his lips in anger waiting when a tall slim figure opened the door, it was this pale kid he saw the day before.

Jean grabbed him by the shirt, entered the house and pushed him to the wall, he noticed that he was light for his height, he had to look up to his face, yet he slammed him easily, workout and lifting was paying off.

“Where the fuck is my brother, what did you do to him!”—He yelled

“Wow, wow, wait, who the fuck are you and who the fuck is your brother”—He answered

Jean put his forearm to his throat while pulling his cellphone with the other hand, showing him the picture.

“Don’t play games with me rich boy, I will fuck you up in a second, where is him”—he released his lock but got his fist ready to punch his face.

“Calm down, I don’t want to fight… look… I heard my sister was with someone downstairs, it must be your brother… but don’t go down, she is in a bad mood and she will—”

“You want me to leave my brother with a psycho little girl? Get the fuck back, if I see you go down or try anything I will break your pretty little teeth, ok?”—He interrupted.

“Ok, whatever, the door is right there”—He said walking away— “Don’t say I didn’t warn you”

Jean walked down the stair to see a huge basement full of gear for different sports, he would die to have half of that for practice, that only fueled his anger. His thoughts were interrupted by the loud sound of heavy metal clanking.

“Well little, that finishes the set”—A sweet voice announced from the next room.

He started walking to the room, when a short but wide figure came out from there

“Come on cricket, I’m hungry”—The girl said. Right next to her Jean saw his brother, Mike froze on the spot when he catched his brother’s eyes.

Jean saw in front of him something surreal, a short girl, shorter than her brother but double his size. Wearing only a sports bra and short combo stretching them as far as she could to give room to her monstrous frame.

Mike wanted to warn him to run away, but he knew he shouldn’t speak, he knew she had been pumping. Compared to before Stacey was even bigger and more vascular. She had been pumping iron for a lot of time, her muscles swelled even more to the point where he felt dwarfed by her even though being taller.

Jean was angry, but he realized she was not just a kid, he saw her muscles bigger than any he has seen before, only compared to bodybuilders. He knew right there this was far more dangerous than he expected, but he could not leave his brother behind

“Oh, so you are Jean, right?”—The girl said— “I wanted to fight you, your brother is such a wimp haha”—She laughed

“What the fuck did you do to my brother!”—Jean yelled

“Haha, I showed him who rules the place, come on cricket, go fetch him a guard, I want this to last, I want—”

“Jean, don’t—”

“Who told you to talk” Stacey grabbed him by the throat “Don’t you dare disobey me, or else—.” She flexed her gigantic bicep in front of him

“Bitch if you lay another finger on him—”

“What, you will hurt me? Haha, let’s see it, cricket, go get him some protection”

“I don’t want protection, I don’t want to get slowed down, I know what you want to do you roided cunt” He said

“Ohh, ok bad boy, haha roided? This is all-natural baby.” She traced her fingers from her crotch to her face, caressing each crevice in formed by her cobblestone abs and bulging pecs.

As they both walked to the arena, Jean tried to calm himself

Ok, she is just a big dude, speed is key, it’s no different than training, she is a slow mound of muscles, remember your technique.

Jean stepped in to see his rival put very cushioned boxer gloves, she was going easy on him, he was starting to get angry, but he knew not to lose his cool.

On the spotlight her muscles were in full display. Her outstanding quads formed a 90 degrees angle with her kneecaps, they seemed consumed by the rounded beasts her legs were.

On top her abs sprouted from her pants, eight distinct blocks, bulging from her stomach. With every breath they moved, thick veins came from her crotch, fading a bit to her top abdominals. Right above them sat massive pecs, not even girls his age had a cleavage like her, much less made from solid cords of muscle.

“Come on cutie, don’t get googly eyed, we are here to fight”—She emphasized with a crab flex, making her traps pops like the veins running from her neck to her wrists, passing through her boulder like shoulders, peaked biceps and thick forearms.

She started walking towards him, he adopted a classic Tae-Kwon-Do pose. When she got close he jumped forward switching his weight to his front leg bluffing a kick with his right leg, Stacy bit the bait and as she prepared to parry the hit he switched gears and hit her with his left hand square in her abs, a hard blow to even harder abs. She visibly bended from the hit and he backed he threw a short jab to her right pec after which she laid a hand on in pain.

“Ouch, you hit hard” She said, her face changed from arrogant to concerned “Wait till I get you”

Stacey put on a poser guard going straight at him, Jean backed down, moving all around the octagon, he knew to bid his time, as much as his mind raged he had to wait for an opening.

“Come on sissy, are we here to fight or to run like cowards?”

As she said this she reached to punch him with her left, only for Jean to catch her wrist in a display of expertise, using her own momentum to pull her, with her side open he hit her obliques hard and quick and pushing her away

“Oww, you fucker, come on, fight like a man!”

She charged in a tantrum, Jean evaded her, dealing another blow to her midriff. Stacey was getting impatient and more brash, each time Jean dodged and hit her she squirmed and wriggled.

As Jean observed exhaustion on her face, glistening sweat covered her body. His knuckles ached, but he felt the fight coming to an end, he had been tiring her with punches to her stomach. While they looked menacing they were not that hard.

Adrenaline kept pumping through his body, he felt how everything seemed to slow down. He saw her lowering her guard to throw an obvious faint with her right and long punch with her left.

There, a wide opening, this is it –He thought.

Shifting his weight to his front leg he lunged forward, lifting his leg to smack her stomach with all his might. In a split second he noticed a grin on her face, her abs morphed from distended meaty mounds to a wall of sharp striated muscles.

Oh no…

*Smack*

An electric shock of pain ran from his leg all the way through his spine as he impacted what seemed to be concrete. He broke his guard putting all his weight to his other side to sustain himself, his leg was almost numb.

Lifting his gaze, she saw Stacey smiling next to him.

*Bam*

A punch flashed to his face, for a millisecond he felt the cushion from the gloves on his cheek to then contrast it with the steely fist contained inside, shaking his head to disorient him.

*Thud*

Another jab plunged deep into his stomach, his abs instinctively flexed but they were no match for the might of her strikes. He was now empty of air, falling on his back to see her face smirking above.

“Come on, you didn’t think I was flexing them, right?”

She ran her hands down through her eight pack, each block a solid piece of muscle forming an impenetrable defense. Jean panicked overwhelmed by dread.

Stacey leaned grabbing his non-injured leg, she struggled with it since her gloves were getting in the way when

*Blam*

In his struggle Jean freed his leg, hitting her straight on her mouth. Pushing her back, falling to her butt.

As he stood up regaining composure he saw the shredded sitting there, dumbfounded with a cut on her lip. She pulled her gloves off touching the blood with her hands.

“You… You made me bleed…”

Yes, she is towering in muscle, but I can hit her where there are no muscles, head, knees and elbows, there is still a chance! —He contemplated.
    Stacey stood up slowly, her arms lifted hitting a massive double bicep pose, her round gigantic ball of meat peaked into a perfect flex that surpassed anatomy charts.

In a low tone she shouted.

“You are dead!”

Jean’s body squirmed in fear as he drew distance from her, she looked like a demon full of anger, ready to destroy him. It was a game for her until now, but now… it was a real fight…

Stacey rushed straight to him in frenzy, her big arms ready to grapple him. She looked like a short muscular bull in a rage, ready to ram her target.

I can’t fight with my leg like this, I need to buy time. –Jean thought.

Jean waited until she was close only to tumble to the side, dodging her arms. Stacey kept going at him, as he kept dodging, she kept running, every blow met with evasion.

Moving that body must require quite an effort, I need to keep this up, but one wrong move… —Jean plotted

Stacey right in front of him threw a punch to his face, you could see that blow building up from toe to head. The energy passed through her body, each muscle group contracting into solid slabs building up and culminating in a powerful blow.

For Stacey it was an instant, she saw Jean duck as soon as she turned her body to punch him. A blink after she felt his fist hitting her back head, her vision went black for a second leaving her dazed.

If I can throw her now I can keep going at her face –Jean’s mind lightened up with strategy after strategy.

As soon as he smashed her, Jean went straight for a tackle. He grappled her midriff to knock her down, putting his arms around her wide frame.

Jean felt the entirety of her body, his arms flexed to gather the strength to shove her but her back was so muscular that it dented his own bicep. His right arm passed through her abs, those blocks sprung to life getting hard to the touch.

Her sweaty body was hard to grasp, his face was pressed against her traps, they were violent swelled and merged with her back. Her scent was intoxicating, it was strong mixed with a cute girly perfume. Her body was so slippery he could not get a hang on the whole of it, he brushed her eight-pack trying to get a hold on it but as she flexed and breathed the rocky blocks kept moving disregarding his strength. Finally, his hand went up and griped her pec, it was so big he could grip only the side of it and so hard that his hand couldn’t press in her steely flesh.

Jean kept pressing and trying to push her, but her heavy frame was not moving an inch. He tried harder and harder to knock her, changing positions and passing his hands through her body to get a grip on her.

Stacey was trembling, as her mind tried to recover from the daze she felt his hands caress her muscles, she was in a bliss.

“Mmm…” –Stacey moaned

“What!?” –Jean responded in shock, seeing her flustered face.

*Snap*

Stacey slapped him in the face as she turned around, her face red in shame.

What are you doing you creep!?

Jean felt pain running through his face, you could see the slap mark right on his cheek.

Stacey was even more angry than before, going at him like a barbarian. Jab after jab he dodged each even more reckless than the last. Jean was starting to lose it, he couldn’t keep up.

There! –Jean thought

As he moved to the side she gave her back to him, allowing him to strike the back of her knee. After the blow he moved his foot quickly as to not be caught between her massive quads and monstrous. While she was falling on her back he hit her right in her face.

*Thud*

Her bulky physique hit the ground, quickly Jean sat on top of her stomach. Her abdominals dented his butt, with each inhalation his body went up supporting all his weight with just her stomach.

Another blow caught her on the nose, making it bleed. The next one stopped inches away from her eyes. She had seized his bicep, getting a hold on both quickly.

“Now you are mine.” –Stacey said with a bloody smile.

“Hmmm…” –Slowly she dented his biceps with her hands as Jean screamed in agony. He could no longer feel them. Stacey rolled with him to the side, being now on top of him.

Her arms wrapped around his legs like in a crab pose, he squirmed and flailed them to no avail.

Come on pretty boy, show me your might –She said flexing her biceps and forearms gradually.

Jean’s quads were impressive, all those years of training built them to a considerable size, he used to watch himself in the mirror naked flexing them with pride. Jean flexed as hard as possible, resisting the onslaught of muscles pushing his flesh.

“Ohh, that’s nice, you even got a couple of veins here… Well guess I’ll have to flex a bit. Hmmm”–Stacey tightened her grip in a powerful flex, Jean’s proud muscles were not even a challenge for her biceps. Her arms ballooned in size squeezing every ounce of strength out of him to the point of not being able to move. She blushed while closing her eyes, she bit her lower lip in joy tasting her own blood.

“Phew, let’s see what we got here” –Stacey shredded his shirt like tissue paper, Jean was immobile, processing his pain. Suddenly he felt her wet lips on his stomach and slight ache.

“Aww, I’m sorry, I left a little bruise here” Jean saw a fist shaped mark on his belly, a red imprint made by her punch.

“Uhh look at these sweet little things” –She said watching his pecs, as she kissed he flexed them as a reaction due to fear. Although he was terrified, he enjoyed those kisses, it was kind of exciting.

Her pecs were on top of his guts, the sheer weight pressured his belly, he flexed his abs just to get some air in.
    “Still, mine are better” Stacey said, liking her lips. She flexed the gigantic slabs she called pectorals, his six pack was crushed behind the superior muscles. Like toothpaste his air left him, struggling to breathe.

“Whoops” –She sheepishly said watching him catch his breath. – “I forget you are so puny.”

“Your little six pack is so cute” –She exclaimed, pecking each one. “Mine are not cute, they are the best” –Stacey kneeled and with both hands on her neck she flexed them.

Veins came to life, the eight blocks conforming her stomach transformed. Canals formed between the huge blocks, filled with sweat and steam. Her obliques were thick and bloated, one could mistake them for ribs being so big. One caressed her abs, the other followed her fat veins down, getting wider near her crotch where she started rubbing.

Something woke inside Jean, the muscularity of this girl astounded him. The display she was delivering mesmerized him as he started to enjoy it.

Stacey went on top of him once again, hugging him with her chest on his belly

Jean felt her abs on his crotch, harder than ever before. Stacey felt Jean on his abs, she felt something harder than the rest of his muscles combined. As she went up and down she saw his face full of lust and in the furrow formed between her abs, she felt his big throbbing erection.

“Hmmm” –She moaned loudly– “We are going to have fun boy”
  • #3 by Fluff on 14 Mar 2018
  • Great story!
  • #4 by horst11 on 17 Mar 2018
  • Awesome! Thanks... hope there is more 8)
  • #5 by phil123 on 18 Mar 2018
  • Great story.

Hope Stacey will find some more guys to fight
  • #6 by MrCrowley on 24 Mar 2018
  • Well, here comes the spice, i divided this one in side A and B, in side A Stacey is a normal girl and in side B Stacey is a hermaphrodite, if you want side B just scroll down to it.

This part contains explicit sexual descriptions involving minors, viewer discretion advised

Part 3: Satisfying Stacey (Side A)

“No, it’s not like that” Jean blushed “It’s just that your abs—”

“Shh, shh, shh…” Stacey interrupted “I know you want to… I mean, you do want to, right?”

Stacey brushed his erection with her abs, Jean felt each bump gripping his crotch, even through his pants he felt the edges of each block.

“Y—yes…”

Stacey stood up and opened her legs on top of hip, Jean was laying below her with a leg on each side. It looked like a monument to a god, sculpted in marble, her legs twisted and turn in mounds of muscle, with sweat running through them like the thick veins they had.

*Riiip*

Stacey teared through her top, revealing two massive pecs unaffected by gravity, no fat in sight, just pure muscle with little nipples like strawberries.

“Say… I want to have sex with you muscle goddess!” Stacey yelled hitting a double bicep flex pose, with the lighting on top of her she looked like a monolith of human perfection, the shadows contrasted each fat vein on top of those huge biceps. Her pecs were so big that Jean had a hard time to look at her mouth from that angle.

No… Don’t say it… You’ll regret it… You want it, but… –Jean thought

“Yes! YES! I want to have sex with you muscle goddess, I want you to fuck my brains out, I want to nail that perfect rock ass of yours, I want to feel your massive overwhelming body on top of me, make me cum on your oversized, muscular, ripped and veiny pectorals!” –Jean yelled on top of his lungs, he was out of his mind, his brain could only process sexual inputs, there was just a fervent desire of fucking this girl.

*Riiip*

Stacey destroyed her shorts with the mighty flex of her glutes.

“Now you are my slave… and you’ll be my first” –Stacey said.

Jean could see the face of a maniac in front of him, she looked demented, there was only crazy lust on display, luscious desires of sexual cravings. As he downed his sight he saw her shaven crotch, a sweet pair of pink lips dripping in cum, she had been wet for long time, they were so beautiful, a little, minuscule clit was on top of it, a delicious dot marking the end of her perfect virgin pussy and the start of her gladiatorial, intimidating muscles.

Stacey kneeled saying “Start working slave” and shoved her pussy on his face.

Jean started to lick her immediately, his tongue caressed her lips and started penetrating her. Her pussy was tight, her cum… exquisite, her stiff vaginal muscles pressed his adventurous tongue.

“Hmmm… yesss…” Stacey moaned, she flexed her quads in excitement, Jean felt his head getting tighter, pressed by the expanding quads covering it. He moved his barely abled arms and gripped her quads.

How much muscle can a little girl pack in a leg –Jean thought between licks.

Stacey noted his hand and eased the flex, she knew that if she got careless she could destroy his skull, she started rocking his face, forward and backward she moved her hips, enjoying the pleasure her little servant was giving her. His tongue withdrew and now focused her little clit, Stacey’s pussy was not unattended for long as it felt Jean’s finger creeping up.

Jean’s finger made its way up her pussy as she moved, with his other hand he gripped her rock-hard ass, feeling the cords of muscle of her thrusting glutes.

Stacey felt as her pussy started to feel hot… very hot… lust was building up and she started to thrust even harder, then she felt another finger on her tight pussy, one was fine but two was too thick for her unexperienced vagina, a little bit of pain to fuel her sex hunger, now the lust doubled, and she could not hold it anymore.

“God! God! I’m going to cum!” Stacey yelled in bliss, her mouth open drooling between moans.

Jean removed his fingers knowing what was coming, her little clit rubbed his face with strength as her body convulsed, her quads spasmed pressing his head and her abs flexed and unflexed with fury.

Stacey’s eyes rolled on her blushed freckled face, heat kept building up on her pussy, she felt like she was floating on clouds, waves of pleasure crashed on her pussy like a storm of joy.

“IM CUMMING!”

As her body violently got stiff in a magnificent flex, she clenched her fist and flexed her abs, pushing with her midriff the sweet nectar of erotic passion on her lover’s face, her mind was outside her body as she gushed her cum on top of him, feeling like the world fell and she was drifting in space and paradise.

“I—I have never felt something like this” –Stacey said, not knowing how to react, her pussy felt numb as she calmed down, it was too much to process and her pussy had been on euphoric fire.

“Now it’s my turn to please you my little slave, you have been good and deserve a reward” –Stacey whispered on his ear.

Jean felt a hand on his penis. This is going to get good –He thought.
  • #7 by MrCrowley on 24 Mar 2018
  • This part contains explicit sexual descriptions involving minors, viewer discretion advised

Part 3: Satisfying Stacey (Side B)

“No, it’s not like that” Jean blushed “It’s just that your abs—”

“Shh, shh, shh…” Stacey interrupted “I know you want to… I mean, you do want to, right?”

Stacey brushed his erection with her abs, Jean felt each bump gripping his crotch, even though his pants he felt the edges of each block.

“Y—yes…”

Stacey stood up and opened her legs on top of hip, Jean was laying below her with a leg on each side. It looked like a monument to a god, sculpted in marble, her legs twisted and turn in mounds of muscle, with sweat running through them like the thick veins they had.

*Riiip*

Stacey teared through her top, revealing two massive pecs unaffected by gravity, no fat in sight, just pure muscle with little nipples like strawberries.

“Say… I want to have sex with you muscle goddess!” Stacey yelled hitting a double bicep flex pose, with the lighting on top of her she looked like a monolith of human perfection, the shadows contrasted each fat vein on top of those huge biceps. Her pecs were so big that Jean had a hard time to look at her mouth from that angle.

No… Don’t say it… You’ll regret it… You want it, but… –Jean thought

“Yes! YES! I want to have sex with you muscle goddess, I want you to fuck my brains out, I want to nail that perfect rock ass of yours, I want to feel your massive overwhelming body on top of me, make me cum on your oversized, muscular, ripped and veiny pectorals!” –Jean yelled on top of his lungs, he was out of his mind, his brain could only process sexual inputs, there was just a fervent desire of fucking this girl.

*Riiip*

Stacey destroyed her shorts with the mighty flex of her glutes.

“Now you are my slave… and you’ll be my first” –Stacey said.

Jean could see the face of a maniac in front of him, she looked demented, there was only crazy lust on display, luscious desires of sexual cravings. As he downed his sight he saw her shaven crotch, a sweet pair of pink lips dripping in cum, she had been wet for a long time, they were so beautiful. What Jean was not expecting was a massive clitoris on top of her sweet pussy, it was huge with fat veins pulsating on it, it had to be around 8 inches long and 3 inches thick on the base.

Stacey kneeled saying “Start working slave” and shoved her clit on his face.

Jean started to lick her immediately, his tongue caressed her lips and the base of the clit. Her clit was hard and her cum… exquisite, as he drew his tongue to the top of the clit he started sucking the tip.

“Hmmm… yesss…” Stacey moaned, she flexed her quads in excitement, Jean felt his head getting tighter, pressed by the expanding quads covering it. He moved his barely abled arms and gripped her quads.

How much muscle can a little girl pack in a leg –Jean thought as he sucked.

Stacey noted his hand and eased the flex, she knew that if she got careless she could destroy his skull, she started rocking his face, forward and backward she moved her hips, enjoying the pleasure her little servant was giving her. Her clit was advancing on his mouth, so thick it was hard to fit the whole of it. Stacey felt the inside of his mouth from side to side as they massaged her vascular clit.

At the 5-inch mark Jean started to gag, he could not take the size of her monster clit, he pressed with his hands on her abs to back down, it was like pushing a wall made of bricks.

“Oh no, you are not!” –Stacey said, pushing her clit even further, 5, then 6, then 7 and with a bit of a push the whole 8 inches were inside his mouth, gagging and tearing up Jean looked upward to see a terrifying view, he only saw her fat veins pulsating right in front of his eyes, followed by a road of muscular sweaty eight pack flexing with every breath and two gigantic pectorals.

“Hmmmm, god, yes, there you go, keep working on it” Stacey said as she fucked his throat, as he gagged his throat clamped on her clit that was barely able to fit, each clamp sent a wave of pleasure up her body, Jean’s tongue felt the thick veins on her clit as she rocked his mouth.

Jean’s finger made its way up her pussy as she moved, with his other hand he gripped her rock-hard ass, feeling the cords of muscle of her thrusting glutes.

If I don’t make her cum she will choke me to death, I need to… I need to make my goddess cum! –Jean feared for his life.

Stacey felt as her clit started to feel hot… very hot… lust was building up and she started to thrust even harder, then she felt another finger on her tight pussy, one was fine but two was too thick for her unexperienced vagina, a little bit of pain to fuel her sex hunger, now the lust doubled, and she could not hold it anymore.

“God! God! I’m going to cum!” Stacey yelled in bliss, her mouth open drooling between moans.

Stacey grabbed the back of his head tight and thrusted as deep as she could, her quads spasmed pressing his head, and her abs flexed and unflexed with fury.

Stacey’s eyes rolled on her blushed freckled face, her clit throbbed flooded by lust, she felt like she was floating on clouds, the intensity of her desire reached the climax.

“IM CUMMING!”

As her body violently got stiff in a magnificent flex, she clenched her fist and flexed her abs, pushing with her midriff the sweet nectar of erotic passion on her lover’s face and throat, her mind was outside her body as she gushed her pussy juices on his face and her thick cum through his throat, feeling like the world fell and she was drifting in space and paradise.

“I—I have never felt something like this” –Stacey said, not knowing how to react, her pussy felt numb as she calmed down, it was too much to process and her pussy had been on euphoric fire.

“Now it’s my turn to please you my little slave, you have been good and deserve a reward” –Stacey whispered on his ear.

Jean felt a hand on his penis. This is going to get good –He thought
  • #8 by MrCrowley on 26 Apr 2018
  • I've had a couple of private messages but not many replies here, even though ive had many views no one comments, i think it might be because of the nature of the story, now i find myself with some time on my hands and inspiration to pick the pen up for more stories, what would you guys prefer?

To keep writing this story as it is.

To keep writing this story but toning down the sexual content.

Continue the story but jumping forward to a more appropiate age.

Write a new story from zero.

If the latter is preferred i would like on future stories.

Thanks in advance for the input.
  • #9 by weaponzero on 26 Apr 2018
  • Keep it going as is, I think if you're going to do anything at all.  As someone who has dabbled in writing I know how hard it is to keep going if you have to make the story conform to the readers rather than your vision
  • #10 by bolt21 on 26 Apr 2018
  • Please keep the story going. I'm looking forward to the next installment!
  • #11 by Jeremy Lightning on 26 Apr 2018
  • I would love to see you keep going as it is now. You are doing a great job, I love what I see out of Stacey's incredibly muscular, strong, and yes, sexy young body and I can't wait to see more! k+!
  • #12 by horst11 on 27 Apr 2018
  • Love, keep on writing this story. Less fighting more love... ;) please
  • #13 by seldom on 29 Apr 2018
  • Very good so far. Please continue writing the story your way!
  • #14 by thebaron on 29 Apr 2018
  • Great she’s the biggest and the baddest and she knows it.
  • #15 by JangoFitt5 on 14 Feb 2023
  • Your style of storytelling is superb dude. If you have more stories, how can I reach them? Also is there more of stacey story?
Pages:
Actions