Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572573 Posts in 72089 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 05:15:15 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [009ELI] The Muscular Mrs. Jones
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Author: [009ELI] The Muscular Mrs. Jones  (Read 17026 times)

Offline mk34

• Activity:
    56.67%
  • Roids+Girl=Goddess
Author: [009ELI] The Muscular Mrs. Jones
« on: February 16, 2018, 11:39:47 pm »
The Muscular Mrs. Jones Part 1
by 009ELI

What happens when a young boy meets his new friends bodybuilding soccer mom?

As eighth grade was beginning I was full of excitement about many things. The new school year, starting soccer practice again and most of all making some new friends. Not that I was unpopular by any means, but fall brought a flock of new kids to hang out with.

The soccer team gave me an excellent way to make new friends. I was not a natural athlete, but I was a strong competitor and definitely a team player. There where a few cool kids that I liked hanging out with after practice. This year about 5 new kids joined the team. This was how I met Sebastian. Sebastian was one of those kids that even at the age of 13 seems to have it all going on. From the first day of class it was obvious that he was as popular with the girls as he was with the boys. He had moved over from the next town over and his parents purchased a large house a few miles up the road from mine.

Sebastian was a natural on the soccer team. Coach Paulson loved him and he was a natural fit for the rest of the team. Over the course of the first few weeks of soccer practice we became pretty cool together. Sebastian was even able to give me a few tips to improve my own game. So it was natural that we would want to hang out after practice. Normally after Friday afternoon practice I would go over to my friend Chris’ house, but I needed a little change. We had played most of the video games at Chris’ and bothered his older sister to the point of exhaustion. When Sebastian asked if I wanted to hang out after practice I agreed of course. Little did I know that how much it would rock my little world?

Practice was winding down and I was resting against the bench at the end of the park sipping some Gatorade. Coach waddled over to me. Coach was always giving us shit for drinking too much liquid during the game. ‘You guys are spoiled. When I was your age, I would practice for three hours without a sip of water,’ Coach barked at me. ‘You got big plans this weekend Lawrence?’ ‘Just going to have a sleep over at Sebastian’s house.’ As soon as I said that a huge smiled crossed Coaches face. I have never seemed Coach look like that; it was as if he was in a dream. ‘Have fun….’ Was all that came out of his lips?

I didn’t have time to ask Coach what was going on because Sebastian was beconing me from across the field.. I could see him standing by a large Mercedes SUV, with an older blonde woman in the driver’s seat, which I assumed was his mother. I quickly grabbed my bags and began to hustle across the field. Before I could take off Coach grab my arm and looked me square in the eye. He still had the dazed look; he opened his mouth and stared across the field ‘Remember every detail Lawrence… you lucky bastard.’ ‘Okay Coach.’ I managed to shake free of Coaches grasp and began to hustle towards Sebastian. ‘Come on slow poke,’ Sebastian yelled as he climbed into the back seat of the SUV.

I threw my bags inside and hoped in after him. I climbed up into the back seat and was sitting directly behind Sebastian’s Mom in the driver’s seat.

‘Hi! I am Sebastian’s mother. Sebastian has told us so much about you.’ Her voice was silky smooth with a just a touch of a southern drawl it made me feel immediately comfortable.

‘Nice to meet you Mrs. Jones.’

She giggled ‘Just call me Jinni!”

As I situated myself in the car I was able to get a better grasp of Jinni. I couldn’t fully see her because of seat back in front of me, but by sneaking glances in the rear view mirror I could get a good idea of her face. She had shoulder length blonde hair pulled back in a ponytail as well as strikingly pretty features, she had a few wrinkles, but she wore them  elegantly and had a fresh youthful feeling about her. The most defining characteristic about her I noticed sitting in the back seat of that car was her amazingly tanned skin. A dark mocha brown. Darker then any Caucasian woman I had seen in our small Connecticut town.

As we drove towards the Jones’ house I was having a blast. Jinni was so fun and full of energy, much different then any mother I had met before. She was so comfortable with herself that she immediately made you feel great just to be around her. Sebastian would regal her with stories of soccer practice telling her how I had made a few good saves in our last games. Jinni slide off her sunglasses and smiled at me in the rearview mirror ‘I bet you did Timmy. You look like a natural athlete, what a build. If I was a few years younger.’ She smiled, her eyes crinkled a little as she winked her amazing blue eyes at me. ‘Awe, mom cut it out,’ Sebastian squealed. I blushed.

Finally we pulled up the Jones’ place. It was really big, a huge old Victorian which had just been renovated, it had a real inviting feel to it. It felt like home even though I had never been there before. Jinni pulled the car onto the driveway. Sebastian quickly hoped out followed by Jinni. I fumbled with my bags and finally got them out of the car.

As I got my bags out of the car… then it hit me… everything coach was saying… I got a full view of Miss Jones as she made her way into the house. Growing up in a small Connecticut town I had never been exposed to anything like her before. I had seen athletic woman… I had seen woman who kept in good shape… In fact my Aunt was very into working out, and managed to keep herself in decent shape. but what stood before me was from another world. Miss Jones wasn’t just in shape… she was in shape like a super hero. She was cut out of marble. The woman wasn’t tall (maybe only 5’3”) but every square inch of that body was covered in enormous, rock hard muscle. She was wearing a pair of skintight workout pants and a spaghetti strap tank top. She gave me a quick smile as she headed inside. ‘Do you need a hand with that soccer bag sweetie,’ she asked. I couldn’t open my mouth to talk.

As I walked behind her clutching my soccer bag I was in another world. Her shoulders where huge, bigger then my dads (and he’s no small dude.) But unlike dads they where solid, stacked deep with pulsating, rock hard shredded muscle which continued up to her thick neck, around which sat a dainty gold necklace. It was so feminine, almost mocking her absurdly huge traps.

Miss Jones grabbed two shopping bags out the front seat of the car. Oh my god… every muscle in her upper body sprang to life. I walked a few feet behind her, trying to take in every detail. The shopping bags put a slight strain on her upper body. Her back muscles tensed and flexed in a beautiful rhythm as the bags swung at her side. Her triceps popped with thick striated muscles. One of the bags appeared to be slipping out of her muscular gripped, so she readjusted her position on it, causing her bicep to flex, thick veins streaked across the top of her humungous bicep.

My eyes traveled down her hugs back to her waist. It was almost as if I was looking at an optical illusion. The waist was too tiny to belong to on that body. As Miss Jones walked her skintight shirt began to hike up slightly giving me a slight peak at her lower back muscles. I knew that people could lift weights to make their biceps bigger, but I had no idea that people, especially women, could develop their lower back muscles. It was so absurd, why would someone put so much detail into such a seemingly meaningless part of their body. Whatever reason she did it was turning me on.

Finally after what seemed like hours, my eyes made their way down to her lower body. Although it was wrapped in skintight spandex, I could get a great idea of the shape… and what a shape it was. From her tiny, little waist sprang a butt like none I had ever seen before. Every girls behind I had seen always had a little sag, a little softness… Not Miss Jones. First of all it sat high, with no sag and each step caused it to bunch and flex, not bounce. Maybe it was my imagination, but I swear I could see little striations through the spandex. Her hamstrings and thighs pushed out from her little waist and severe angles, it was almost uncomfortable to look at them, they where so ‘in your face huge.’ The mammoth thighs disappeared into tiny knee joints, then sprang out in wonderfully full calves.

In the supper market I had always snuck glances at some women’s calves. Always impressed with women with thick full calves, but those women had been bigger women, who needed the extra size to support their girth. Not here, not on Miss Jones. The calves where works of art, carved out of endless repetitions in the gym. They popped and flexed as she headed up the flight of stairs to the house.

‘Come on slow poke.’ She called out as I lagged behind, dragging my soccer bag. She gave me coy wink as I headed inside the house.

The house was nice and I quickly headed upstairs to Sebastian’s room. As I headed up the flight of stairs I noticed some photos on the wall. The first two where from some vacation the family had taken. It showed Miss Jones, Sebastian and I guy I guessed was Sebastian’s dad. Funny thing, the guy almost seemed to be out of shape, how could he be getting a piece like Mrs. Jones? My eyes lingered on the photo. This was obviously some sort of family getaway at a Caribbean resort, but what Mrs. Jones was wearing would have stopped traffic anywhere. When my family went on vacation my dad wore a t-shirt and some sort of dorky Bermuda shorts and my mom wore a bathing suite that looked like it was out of a silent film and a huge hat and slathered her pale body in SPF 390 suntan lotion. But not Mrs. Jones, and why should she? In the photo Mrs. Jones, wore a microscopic string bikini that stretched tight over her chocolaty tanned full muscular bosom. Mister Jones had his hand around her tight rippling abdomen and Mrs. Jones had her enormously, freakishly huge arm strung across Sebastian’s shoulder. Her whole body was slathered in tanning oil that highlighted every one of her muscular curves.

I was mad, I couldn’t explain it. I wanted Miss Jones as my mother; I wanted to be that close to perfection. To have someone so special in my life. What was wrong with my mom? Shoving hamburgers down her throat, she should take a hint from Miss Jones and put some work in at the gym.

As I continued up the stairs, more pictures of Mrs. Jones’ perfection taunted me. I passed photos of her on stage in a posing bikini. My mind was reeling, this woman was unbelievable. I stopped at a photo of her standing above a golden trophy, her golden tan highlighted by a gold posing bikini. I stared at her stomach there where eight prominent bricks of muscle, clearly visible. A feeling of insignificance crept across me. I touched my flabby, pale belly and looked back at Mrs. Jones’ ideal form. It wasn’t fair… but goddamn was it hot.

‘Down here.’ Sebastian called as he popped his head out of his bedroom.

I pulled my eyes away from Mrs. Jones’ pictures.

‘What took you so long?’ He asked.

‘Your Mother seems pretty cool.’ I managed to stammer out.

‘Yeah, she’s funny.’ He said nonchalantly as he plunked on his bed.

‘She looks… like really strong.’ I said nervously.

‘Yeah, dude she is hardcore. She used to be pretty chunky. Then she started going to the gym all the time. Now she works out like three hours a day, six days awake and eats this stuff that’s like mush, but I guess it’s really good for you.’ Sebastian said as he bounced a ball off the wall.

‘Cool.’

‘She’s a super good athlete. She is amazing at soccer and could kick anybody’s ass at volleyball. Here.’ He shoots off his bed and disappeared down the hall. He came back with a thick photo album. ‘Check it out.’

Sebastian flipped open the album. The first few pages contained photos of a younger Sebastian, maybe four of five years ago. Low and behold, Mrs. Jones was pretty chunky and frumpy. A photo showed Mrs. Jones at the beach playing with Sebastian. She wore an unflattering set of shorts and a baggy t-shirt, she was pale. Her thighs where thick and not with the kind of muscle I had seen down stairs, they where chunky with fat. Her belly pushed out her shirt and her breasts where large and saggy. In the next photo she posed next to her husband who seemed to be exactly the same as the photo I had seen on the stairs.

‘My mom was always uncomfortable with her body. After my father started making a lot of money at his company she had a lot of time on her hands so she joined a gym.’ As Sebastian told the story he began to flip pictures in the album. Something amazing began to happen.

‘She lost a lot of weight at first.’ The next few photos Mrs. Jones had definitely slimmed down. She was wearing a pair of tight jeans and looked very cute for a mom.

‘But she slowly moved on from the aerobics to the heavy weights. My dad said he thought she looked great and encourage her to continue. He got her a personal trainer and the rest…’

As Sebastian continue to flip. Something truly amazing happened. Mrs. Jones slimmed down physique began to fill up again, with curves in all the right places. A photo showed Mrs. Jones at a bodybuilding contest in a bikini. Her musculature was more prominent. As the photos proceeded, she seemed to sprout muscle all over her body. Sebastian made his way to the end of the album. The last photo depicted Mrs. Jones on stage over a large trophy. Her head was held high as she stared confidently out toward the camera, her huge veiny arms where flexed at her side, her striated abs glistened through her dark tan. Her legs popped with thick cords of muscular. She looked amazing, indestructible, ready to take on the world and so full of sexy confidence that it was almost like she was looking out past the photo, starring straight at you. Daring you to take her on. I flipped back to the beginning of the album, to the photo of the frumpy Mrs. Jones… just the change in the demeanor was amazing, her was a women who just a few years ago was ashamed of her body, and seemed to lack self confidence… turned into a complete muscle goddess.

‘Dinners ready!!’

Forum Saradas

Offline musclelvr56

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Author: [009ELI] The Muscular Mrs. Jones
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2018, 03:31:42 am »
Great! Can’t wait to see where this goes.

Offline Absfan01

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2018, 01:39:06 pm »
please go
User is currently banned [View]

Offline mk34

• Activity:
    56.67%
  • Roids+Girl=Goddess
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2018, 02:03:27 am »
The Muscular Mrs. Jones Part 2
by 009ELI

SIDE NOTE:
I have been asked what Mrs. Jones’ measurements are. So for clarity sake her we go in inches.

Biceps: 17.5
Quads: 27
Waist: 23
Chest: 37
Calves: 17

‘Dinners ready!!’

Mrs. Jones called from downstairs.

‘You ready to grub?’ Sebastian asked.

Ready to grub and see a little more of Jinni.

As we headed downstairs the smell of a wholesome dinner wafted towards me. Mrs. Jones had cleaned up a little and was in the kitchen finishing up dinner.

‘Where is this soccer superstar I have heard so much about?’ came a voice from down the hall.

I turned to see a man whom I recognized from the photo as Sebastian’s father.

‘I’m right here sir.’

‘I’m Bill. Sebastian’s father’’ Bill was a shorter guy about five six; he was a little dumpy and was balding slightly. I still find it hard to believe this was the guy that slept next to the muscle goddess Mrs. Jones. ‘Sebastian tells me you’re quite a soccer star.’

‘I try sir.’ I blurted out.

‘Dinners getting cold.’ Mrs. Jones called. Even separated from her body, Mrs. Jones’ voice had an aphrodisiac effect on me. It was so soft and smooth, the auditory equivalent of sticking a spoon full of warm honey in your mouth.

We hurried around the corner. WHAT WAS MRS. JONES TRYING TO DO TO ME? She had changed outfits from before, what she was wearing may have been more casual, but it was still insanely hot, then again with that body even a bed sheet would look insanely hot on her.

Mrs. Jones had poured that molten hot body of she-muscle into pair of extremely short-shorts. The shorts where cut high on the hips and butt. The bottom of her fantastically chiseled glutes hung out of the back of them. As Mrs. Jones moved around the kitchen her glutes tightened and flexed in her tight shorts. Little lines of muscle danced across her tanned ass cheeks.

As Mrs. Jones moved around the room preparing dinner, her body sang an amazing song of muscle and power to me. As she reached into the cabinets for plates, her calves and legs exploded with bulging, brown muscle. When she put the pots and pans away huge veins run across her bicep peaks. I looked around at Sebastian and Bill, where they getting this? Was this erotic display of muscle fazing them as much as it fazed me? But they both where cool as cucumbers.

On top Mrs. Jones was wearing a short shirt that was cut high to reveal the walls of muscle in her tight stomach, her shorts where cut low and plunged far below her belly button, revealingly her to die for eight pack. As Mrs. Jones talked I noticed that her breaths caused her stomach to flex and tighten sending little veins running this way and that. I needed to sit down, I was getting over heated.

‘How was your day Honey?’ Mrs. Jones asked Bill.

‘Fantastic, now that I am home with my, little wife.’

Bill moved over to his heavily muscled better half and placed his hands around her tiny rippling waist and brought her in for a kiss. His fat belly brushed up against her rock her tummy. What a lucky guy was all I could think.

‘I see you have been hard at work as well Jinni.’ Bill said stepping away and admiring his wife’s physique. ‘What did you work today.’

‘Just blasted my tri’s and calves.’ As she said this she snapped back and brought out her arm straight in front of her flexing her triceps. The muscles slowly flexed out sending a brick of muscle pushing up her skin. Although I had seen Mrs. June’s muscles ripple in passing I had never seen her fully flex them before. It was completely wild; Mrs. Jones triceps where so thick I could hide my overdue library books in there.

Next Mrs. Jones turned her back to us and stood on her tippy-toes causing her calves explode into rock hard diamonds of fierce she muscle. Tiny veins shoot across them.

‘Looking good sweetie.’ Rob said as he grabbed Mrs. Jones arm. He rubbed his hand up and down the hugely shredded piece of beefy arm muscle. I noticed a little bit of drool stream out of the side of his mouth. Seductively Jinni brought him in close to her and gave him a long deep kiss on the lips.

‘You are my inspiration Honey. That and I’ve got to be in good shape to protect my little Sebastian over there.’

I would have traded every single Playstation game I ever had to be Mister Jones. To have this life, to have this great house and of course to be married to such a perfect creature as Mrs. Jones… Hell I would have traded every PlayStation game I had just to be Mister Jones’ hand and caress the amazing chunk of arm muscle.

We sat down to a delicious dinner of pasta and breaded chicken with salad and vegetables. I noticed Mrs. Jones wasn’t eating the same food we where. Her plate was stacked high with grilled chicken breasts and steamed vegetables.

‘Do you want a piece of Pasta Jinni?’ I asked thinking that she had run out of food.

Everyone at the table laughed.

‘Aren’t you sweet. I’m on a special diet for my weight training.’ She replied with that insanely sexy voice.

‘You don’t get a set of abs like this,  chowing down on chicken and pasta.’ Mister Jones added scarfing down a huge serving pasta. He then gave his wife’s shredded mid-section a light pinch. Her skin was paper thin as it pulled tightly over her crisp abdominal muscles.

‘Oh Rob.’ Jinni laughed as she slapped her husband’s hand away. ‘ Do you want any juice with dinner?’

‘I’ll take some apple Juice.’ Sebastian yelled out.

‘So will I.’ I interjected. Anything to see Mrs. Jones’ muscles back in action.

This woman was incapable of doing anything with out making it an completely erotic display of muscular power. As Jinni pulled open her refrigerator door. It set a chunk of lat muscle on fire causing to thicken to enormous girth. She pulled out a bottle of Apple Juice. The lid must have been on pretty tight, because Mrs. Jones had to strain in order to open up the top. This sent those huge shredded pecs into overdrive. Striations shot out from the center of her thick chest. The cap of that bottle was definitely on my side because it wasn’t budging. God bless her, Mrs. Jones tried even harder. Deep blue veins appeared under her dark tan. Her huge neck muscles came into play, they pushed up the thin straps of her t-shirt. She even had huge veins there on her neck, they streaked across her neck, in an obscene display of power. It looked like her neck muscles where connected to her ears. Her chest looked like it was about to explode… hell I was about to explode as… POP!! The cap slipped off. Just in time because I was about to pop off in my pants.

Mister Jones gave me a little smirk.

‘Tough little sucker.’ Mrs. Jones said as she shock out her arms and chest causing her pecs to dance up and down.

She put the bottle on the table. It was the best apple juice I ever tasted.

After dinner Sebastian and I kicked the soccer ball around and talked about what we could do tomorrow morning.

‘I mean we could go to the beach or my mom can take us to the beach?’ Sebastian suggested.

That one was easy traipse around the mall or see Mrs. Jones in a bathing suite.

‘The beach sounds cool.’ I said. Trying to sound nonchalant.

‘Yeah it could be fun.’ Sebastian said sending a hard kick in my direction.

As it grew dark we put the soccer ball back in the bedroom.

We went into the living room to say goodnight to Jinni and Bill. They where watching television. Mrs. Jones had her legs propped up on the glass coffee table. If I moved my head around in the right away I could get a nice gander down the side of Mrs. Jones’ quad and stare at the bottom of her crisp glute muscle. As she shifted her legs it set caused her huge hamstring muscle to bunch up and flex.

‘I think we are going to sleep now Mom. We where talking about going to beach tomorrow.’ Sebastian said.

‘Sounds good honey. I have to work tomorrow morning but after that I would be happy to talk you guys.’ Mrs. Jones said.

‘Good night guys.’ Bill added as he gently fondled the thick muscle of Mrs. Jones’ arm.

‘Good night Bill and Jinni I said as I headed upstairs.

As I closed my eyes that night I recounted my day. From that first glimpse of Mrs. Jones’ titanic back to her amazingly erotic display opening that bottle of apple juice what a day it had been, and tomorrow I was going to see Mrs. Jones in a bathing suit on the beach. I was like a kid on Christmas eve.

Offline mk34

• Activity:
    56.67%
  • Roids+Girl=Goddess
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2018, 03:41:50 am »
The Muscular Mrs. Jones Part 3
by 009ELI

I lay in bed tossing and turning all night. I couldn’t sleep. The next morning I was going to get to go to the beach with that glorious monument to muscle Jinni Jones. Finally the exhaustion and excitement wore off and I drifted to sleep.

It wasn’t dawn yet when I awoke, to a clanking, banging sound. I turned to see if Sebastian could here it, but he was still fast asleep.

Drawn by the rhythmic banging I crawled out of bed and followed it. The sound seemed to shake through the house, adding a sublet rumbling to the propulsive white noise of the air conditioner. As I walked down the hall, I passed the Jones’ bedroom. The door was cracked slightly. I peered in; Miss Jones wasn’t in bed, only a sleeping Mr. Jones who continued to snore through the sublet clanking sounds.

The sound drew me downstairs, past the kitchen where my eyes had lingered on Mrs. Jones mind-blowing body over dinner. Past the family room where I had ogled the muscular perfection of Mrs. Jones exposed glutes and down towards a door lead to basement.

My hand trembled as it touched the doorknob. This wasn’t my house, what was I thinking? But I couldn’t resist. My body was on autopilot. It was as if the metallic clanking was a siren song luring me to my doom.

Slowly I turned the doorknob. I was hit by a waft of warm moist air as I headed down the stairs. The rhythmic clanking was joined by another sound, a subtle moaning grunt, which seemed to accompany each clank. Far from being off putting the grunting was so inviting. A soft coo of slight straining, rather then a hard grunt, as if the effort being put forth was more sensual then strenuous.

My little eyes and brain could only take so much, and what greeted me downstairs was complete sensory overload. Mrs. Jones was in the middle of her predawn workout. A pair of miniscule white bikini bottoms clung to her dark tanned skin, the strain from her exercise had caused her to sweat making the tiny triangle of fabric cling to her moist skin. On top she wore a pink t-shirt, which was more of a bandana, then anything else. It was cut off high above her abs and barly cover her solid muscular pecks. The sleeves had either been cut off on purpose or Mrs. Jones muscular arms had blown them off. The neck of the shirt had been removed as well, to permit Mrs. Jones thick traps and neck. The words ‘Don’t Stare’ where scrawled across it in pink script letters.

But stare was all I could do. Mrs. Jones’ body was a gift from heaven. Would you not stare at the Sistine Chapel or a metor shower or the Grand Canyon? Each is a natural wonder which should be looked opun with awe. That was what her body was like. My eyes traveled up from her tiny barfooted brown feet on that basement floor, traveled up to a set of diamond hard calves with viens like roadmaps. From those calves my eyes made their way up to her nimble miniscule knee joints which lead to her legs. More stone then, skin, they where cocked slightly causing pressure on her hamstrings which sent blistering lines of muscle up the back side of her legs and swirling through the crisp marble cut striations of her but cheeks which where exposed through the string a her white thong under wear. Fron their my mind reeled as I came to her tiny waist which was so little and dainty it  wouldn’thave looked out of place on a petite ballerina, but seemed a fluk of nature when compared to the bulging musculature of the rest of her body, save for the insane knots of muscles on her abodmin.

Mrs. Jones had her back to me and she was pumping out a set of bicep curls with the insane intensity. The huge dumbbells dwarfed her tiny manicured hands; she stared intensely at herself in the mirror as she hoisted the weight causing her bicep to pop with heroically proportioned muscle. Sweat streaked down her beautifully tanned face as she concentrated on each painfully powerful repetition. Her eyes where locked on her own reflection on the mirror, she was almost in a trance. Each curl was finished with a tiny feminine grunt, but she just seemed to push herself further and further. I was scared, scared by her intensity. Scared by her power. Standing there I though she may just push herself until her arms exploded. The veins streaking across her biceps looked like they where going to burst. She gritted her teeth, grunted and forced out one more. Her whole body shock as every fiber in her body tensed up and her body became one solid living rock of female muscle, she gritted her teeth and scrunched her gorgeous face as she powered the last rep up… ‘UUNNNrgghh!!!’

Mrs. Jones dropped the weights to ground and turned to grab a towel hanging next to her. As she grabbed the towel off the hook she noticed me standing on the staircase. I wanted to run, to hide my face, but I couldn’t move. I was so embarrassed. It was so inappropriate for me to be spying on my friend’s mom like this.

‘Lawrence you are up early.’

Mrs. Jones gave me a wide welcoming smile as she began to towel the sweat off her rippling armor plated body.

‘I am sorry Mrs. Jones I heard the clanking sound and it woke me up.’ I managed to stammer out.

‘Look, I already told you… call me Jinni.’ She said with mock anger.  I smiled and she smiled back. Mrs. Jones ran the towel over her eight-pack abs and across her cannonball shoulders, and gave me a wink.

‘Your arms are so big…’ I couldn’t believe that came out of my mouth… What did I do? I was thinking it in my head, but I didn’t want to say it out loud, but Mrs. Jones’ physical presence was too much for me.

Mrs. Jones’ smiles when from ten watt, to a hundred watt. ‘Aw, Lawrence aren’t you the sweetest thing. Come over here.’ Mrs. Jones sat down on a weight bench and beckoned me to sat besides her.

‘I’m sorry Jinni. I didn’t mean to say that. That was so rude.’

‘It’s okay. I worked very hard keeping my body in this kind of shape. It’s nice to here a compliment. Especially from such a sweetie pie.’ She slapped the seat next to her again

I moved across the room with fear and trepidation. My body was inches from her overly muscled physique. My heart was racing a mile a minute. I couldn’t believe I was sitting to close to such a stunning creature, such a special person. How many women where there out in the world like Mrs. Jones. How many women where there out their, who would put in the hundreds of hours in the gym to carve the body out of living stone. How many women where there who had the dedication to stick to the draconian diet that brought her rippling muscles into such prominence. How many maybe fifty a hundred, in the whole wide world… and here was and I was close enough to smell the sweet perspiration rolling off her chiseled body.

‘I just pumped them so they are going to really, really hard. Would you like to feel them?’ Mrs. Jones asked, her demeanor was so inviting, so welcoming it was as if she was offering my a slice of warm apple pie.

Mrs. Jones curled her thickly muscled forearm slowly up, and then cocked back her bicep. Her whole arm sprang to life, as her bicep grew right in front of my face. A thick vein streaked across the top, like a cherry on an ice cream Sunday.

‘It’s alright. Go ahead.’ She said sweetly as she made her bicep bounce up and down.

I swallowed hard and placed my hand on her bicep. My hands aren’t tiny but the thing was huge.

‘It’s okay Lawrence you can use two hands it won’t bite.’

I wrapped my other hand around it. It was amazing, better then I could have ever imagined it feeling. Mrs. Jones’ skin was soft and smooth, but the muscle underneath was like iron. The discrepancy between the two feelings was amazing, as if Mrs. Jones’ arms where too perfect to exist.

‘How does it feel?’ She said innocently.

‘Good.’ I tried to say nonchalantly.

‘The secret to building a good thick bicep is the tricep muscle. As she said this she cocked her arm straight out causing the underside of her arm to flex out.

‘Wooa!!’ I stammered out.

‘I want to get them bigger put some size on there.’

‘I think they are good right now.’ I said as if was an expert. I continued rubbing my fingers over the thick ridges of her tricep muscle.

‘Well Bill and Sebastian are always too lazy sleeping-in to help me with my morning, would you like to be my training partner this morning? Maybe I can add some size to my guns and we can get you started on your own set of pythons.’

‘Jenni, that would awesome.’ I said as my eyes lit up.

Offline mk34

• Activity:
    56.67%
  • Roids+Girl=Goddess
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2018, 05:47:03 am »
The Muscular Mrs. Jones Part 4
by 009ELI

I strained mightily. Try as I could the little 7-pound weights hung in my hand. Next to me. The divine Miss Jones continued to pump away—

“Twenty…. One… twenty… two..”

She had been going on like for a few minutes. Lost in her own reflection in the mirror.

“Graggh!!” She screamed pulling up the last rep. The tip of her biceps glowed and pulsed under her darkened tanned skin. “And that’s how we do arms.” She chirped in her singsong, sweet as honey slight southern accent.

As she said this she turned and flexed in the mirror. Her tight top was soaked through with sweat, but she still managed to smile sweetly. Her pearly white teeth off set by her plump pink lips and dark, deeply tanned skin tone.

She turned to the side and cocked her arm down flexing her tricep which jumped slightly the solidified into a horseshoe shape of chiseled ladymuscle. As she did this she kicked her leg back in a pose I’d see a lady bodybuilder do some time later in a magazine. As she stuck her leg behind her I couldn’t help but notice the entire back of it solidify into a solid curved chunk of muscle leading from her small dainty feet up through her tiny feminine ankles. Then after the ankles it was where the real magic began her calves puffed out in chunked diamond shaped of girl muscle. After that her hamstring popped outward creating a thick bridge between the back of her knee and the bottom of her lower glute. Which popped and flexed as it pinched up against the bottom of her bikini. The tan meat of her chiseled muscle ass standing in sharp contrast to virginal white of the lower part of the bikini bottom she was wearing.

“You think you got it?” She asked. With a warm kindness and just a touch of motherly concern.
“Do twenty of the—“
“Bicep curls” Jenni offered helpfully.
“With the—“ I looked at the weights she had just put down, ‘With the thirty five pounds.” I gulped. That was seventy pound between the two weights.

Mrs. Jones chuckled “Well I’m dieted down so you’ll have to forgive me. Usually I do the fifties.” She picked up two of the large fifty pound dumbbells, hoisting them up and down with seeming ease. I gulped. She pumped them away and smiled. How was she smiling and lifting basically 2/3 of my body weight!?!

“Why don’t we start you off with something a little easier.”

Jinni put a pair 12 pound weights in my hands. Even those felt a little bit too heavy for me. She then slide in behind me—

The first thing I felt was the hard warmth of her thickly muscled quads push into the back of my legs. Looking back on it, I didn’t really fathomed what had happened, but do to Mrs Jones outrageous physique you had to remember things didn’t really happen as they normally would. Due to the sheer mass, Mrs Jones’ overdeveloped quad muscles  seemed to proceed her by a few inches. The steely hard muscle pushed into the back of my much smaller, pencil sized legs. The feeling was warmth. Mrs Jones’ legs were of course well muscled. Outrageously so but her skin was soft and warm.

“Here let me get a better angle in here—“
She shifted around which caused her thighs to pop and flex even more knocking into the back of my legs and sending me tottering a little bit.

“Easy there.” She giggled coming up behind me.
“Now you grab the weight then curl up, trying to concentrate on flexing your arms.”
As she said this she slide in closer behind me.

Muscular Mrs Jones was built like a heavyweight bodybuilder (her build was similar to Lisa Aukland another bodybuilder I’d see some years later) but she wasn’t a particular tall women, in fact she was slightly shorter then me, but her presence seemed to take up the entire room over whelming me with her sheer coiled power.

As she slide in behind me, I coul smell her hair and her skin which seemed to smell of sugar and coconuts. It was soft and warm and her hair brushed up against my cheek. Next I felt what felt like her elbow jutting into my back – but what I would later surmise was her chest. Since her hardcore bodybuilding regiment Mrs Jones’ pecs were better developed them most male bodybuilders. They pushed in hard against my back as she angled herself down to help out. She grasped my hands. As she did this it made her pecs bounce slightly. Due to the highly trained nature of Mrs Jones body any small movement caused an equally larger counter muscular movements in another part of her body. In this case the tightening of her small, pink nailed hands around my wrists, caused a few small, but powerful pec quivers to erupt against my back. Quick second long pulsations of breast meat pushing into my back through her soaked sweat shirt. I could feel a few slight quivers as her rock hard nipples poked and prodded my back –

“Now just bring your arms up here—“ She whispered in my ear as…

“Mom, you down there?” Sebastian called from upstairs..
“Yes. Yes honey.” Coming.

With that Jenni dropped my hands.

“Well back to my day job” She snickered. And picked up her towel and toweled off her face. As she did so she seemed to take a moment. Her face pressed into the towel Meditative and calmed. I could see that this, this her world down here, this gym was a type of therapy for her.

“Mom… are we still going to the beach?” Sebastion continued to call out.

“Yup coming, honey.”

“Duty calls” Jenni said smiling at me .Then proceeded to head up the stairs. I stood there for a second. Watching the muscle bunches and flexations that happened whenever she moved from place to place. Even walking up the stairs had a power to it. Her lower glutes clenched, flexed and bounced, splintering into muscular contractions with each step. I watched her disappear up and out of the basement gym.

I stood there dumbly still holding the weights in each hand. I went to put them down then turned to head up stairs but first. I looked at the fifty pounders.
“Do I dare?”
I grasped the large weight and couldn’t even budge.
I moved my hands down  to the smaller 35 pounders, but nothing gave.
Mrs. Jones was a real life Wonderwoman.

////

A morning chill hung in the air as we loaded up Jenni’s SUV in preparation for our day at the beach.  Jinni wore a pair of sweats and a hooded red sweatshirt out to the car. But even in an outfit designed to cover it, it didn’t do much to hide the excruciating dedication to the body underneath. The hoody must have been specially made for the body underneath because it’s shoulders were cut wide and then tapered in, hilighting Jinni’s extreme inverse triangle of an upper body. And although compact, and with no padding Jinni had the look of a professional football player from the back about to take the field. Only this wasn’t padding this was actual flesh and blood built by an actual woman over 100s of hours of sweat and dedication. Her shoulders stuffed into the hooded sweatshirt causing her lumps of thick trap to push up against her ears.

On her muscle filled lower body, which only an hour or so ago had been inches from mine, clad in a tiny swim suit that would make a victoria secret model blush, she had now dressed more appropriately for the cooler morning weather. A pair of grey sweat pants tied around her waist, but still her figure was one that even in this more discreet outfit, the effort of her body was visible. Her glutes pulsed out through the sweat pants as she walked to the car. Their muscular size and sculpting moving visibly under the cotton fabric.

In fact the only signs of Jinnis immense bodybuilt bulk where the thick cords of her lower back which were occasionally visible due to the belly grazing cut of her sweat shirt. And the only acquiesce she seemed to make to her extreme athletic development were at the bottom of her sweat pants which she had either rolled up for comfort to accommodate the extreme calf development of her legs. The elastic cuffed had been rolled and bunched at her dainty knee joints to allow her prominent lower legs to be on full display. They rolled and bunched with athletic power as even the flipping of her pink flip flops on her small dainty brown feet and cutely pink painted toe nails caused them to bunch with athletic power.

We climbed into the SUV.

‘God, hope it’s sunny today’ she cooed in her cute accent.

‘Mom don’t embarrass me.’ Sebastian said from the back seat.

‘He gets embarrassed of his old mom sometimes.’ Jenni smiled at us in the rear view mirror. Giving me a slight wink.

‘Mom your body is so muscular people stop and stare.’ Oh my god. I felt like an electric charge going off inside me. Just the idea of Jenni publically showing off that body let off a shock that seemed to travel from my brain stem to my spin. And why wouldn’t people look. Jenni was a million in one physical specimen. A billion in one!

‘People start acting weird…’ Sebastian continued.

I did my best to act normal. But I’m sure the fact that I was loosing my cool was clearly visible.

‘I—oh—that’s—I’m sorry.’ I managed to stammer out.

‘I just think some times when people see someone that looks like me, they don’t know what to do. But it’s okay. We have fun with it. Hey you weren’t mad when we got to cut in front of all those people waiting on line at Disneyworld were you?’

‘No, that was pretty cool.’ Sebastian countered.

‘I… what happened at Disneyland?” I asked. An in, as I could ask about this story and not seem creepy.

‘I had just finished a competition so I was pretty lean –‘ Jenni proceeded to tell the story.

‘Mom, you were freaking shredded!’ Sebastian yelled out from the back seat now seeming to get into it. ‘You should have seen her. You think she’s ripped now. She was super ripped then. And you were bigger too.’

‘I was about ten pounds heavier.’

‘Heav-ier’ I stammered out. The AC was blasting but I could feel the sweat pouring down my face.

‘I was carrying about ten pound more muscle on my frame. I was really big then! You should have seen me—‘

Oh my god. There was more Mrs Jones back then.

‘When we were on the plane a man just came over to her and right in front of my dad asked if mom would marry him.’ Sebastian burst out laughing.

‘I don’t think he’s wife appreciated that.’ Jenni added.

‘He asked you in front of his wife?’ My god. The world of Mrs. Jones.

“You should have seen her. She was also drooling over mom too. They were both loosing it around you.’

Mrs. Jones laughed. ‘I guess sometimes I have that effect on people.’ She shot me a sideline glance and a cute, but self effacing style.

‘But anyway,’ Sebastian continued. ‘After the competition we went to Disneyland and mom was looking like a freak – Well she started undressing.’

‘I wasn’t undressing. It was hot. I had a sports bra on some shorts.’

‘Mom those shorts looked like underwear.’

‘They did not. They were squat shorts. Spandex ones, like I’d work out in.’

‘Mom, your butt was hanging out of them.’

My breaths became shorter and shorter.

‘Are you okay, do you need more air back there.’ Jenni asked.

‘I’m fine – Jenni. Miss Jones. Misses Jenni’ I stammered.

‘When when you work hard on your butt and you’re my age I think you have a right to show off what you got.’

‘Mom your butt is like a globe, all hard.’ Sebastian laughed.

‘It’s muscle, sweetie.’ Jenni said sweetly.

‘When we get out of the car you have to punch her butt. You can make a fist, but her butt hurts your hand.’ Sebastian giggled.

‘Well anyway’ Sebastian continued ‘There mom was walking around in the barest minimum anyone could wear at the park. Everyone was starring. And like every five minutes people were stopping to take a photo and ask her to flex. You were more famous then J-Lo.’

‘I sometimes can attract a crowd I guess.’ She said. The effect was modesty. She knew she had power but she was also kind and did not want others to be intimidated when in her aura.

‘Anyway… after this some of the kids who worked the rides saw mom! They teenagers, high school football players! They were going nuts over mom. They were big but mom was bigger.’

‘It was cute’ Jenni laughed modestly. Ringlets of her hair falling in her eyes. ‘They were sweet.’

‘Anyway when they saw mom they let us cut in front. It was so cool. Mom was like a celeb!!’

‘We had a fun day. And hopefully we’ll have another fun filled day today.’ Jenni said sweetly.

‘Mom you need to get big again – that was so cool.’

‘Ok we’ll see.’ Jenni seemed like she was trying to cool her son out but sitting in the back of the car I was the one who needed cooling out.

As we pulled into the beach municipal parking lot. With the warm sun over head. Little did I know the day was just starting to heat up.

Offline Sheep

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2018, 01:31:50 pm »
 :rock: awesome story, look forward to the next chapter

Offline QBikk

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2018, 08:38:52 pm »
It's really an amazing start. Please keep up your amazing work!!

Offline mk34

• Activity:
    56.67%
  • Roids+Girl=Goddess
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2018, 02:29:48 am »
The Muscular Mrs. Jones Part 5 Chapter 1
by 009ELI

Hawthorne beach was at the far end of our town. Of the beaches, this was the rich one. All the beaches were public, but this was closer to the well to do neighborhoods and proceeded to attract a more affluent crowds.

Jenni paid the parking and pulled into the lot.

The beach was full for the weekend and the warm sun had brought out a good crowd. A large portion of college age kids were out. Girls tanning and boys running down the beach trying to get their attention. The girls were cute. College age girls who maybe did a little yoga and spin classes on the weekend. At 19 or 20 it’s pretty easy to look cute jotting along the beach and cute they did look as I stared out onto the sand.

We pulled in to park and Sebastian, Jenni and I hoped out of the car.

‘You going to unload or we on our own here Lawrence – ‘
I heard Mrs. Jones chipperly say from behind as I turned to see her and Sebastian unloading the back of the Benz. They pulled out the large beach towels, duffle bags and cooler we had brought for our trip.

‘Seb, here you can hold the bag and food – ‘ Said Jenni as she unloaded the cooler
‘Lawrence, you’re on beach towel duty’ She handed them to me. Easily lifting the towels and other bags out of the cart. I was able to fit the towels under my arms and felt like I could carry more but Mrs. Jones had disappeared around to the front of the SUV.

‘Misses Jones if you need any more help I could—‘

I came around the side of the car to offer my help and found  Mrs. Jones had slide off her pink flip-flops and was pulling down her sweat pants around her bulbously muscled thighs. She had bent over at the waist –

‘Oh my—‘ I gasped.

‘Oh mom… Already?’ sighed Sebastian coming up behind us.

‘Seb, I’m sorry. I’m not wearing sweats to the beach and tracking back sand. Deal with it.’

She bent in front of me and reached for her sweat bottoms causing her muscular hamstrings and glutes to bounce as she shifted from foot to foot. Getting one of her feet caught in the bottom cropping of sweat pant she nearly toppled over. I rushed to her side and offered her my hand to, which she took, to help stabilize her.

‘Oh thanks Lawrence, my knight in shinning armor.’ She joked and then threw me a wink, which she seemed to toss around in such a casual manner, but which I clung to and kept the way a lepidopterist would covet and cherish a rare butterfly.

Underneath her sweats Jenni was wearing a small bikini. It wasn’t anything abnormal or overly showy. The white base material was decorated with bright, multi colored polka dots. Your basic Target mom standard bathing suit. Tasteful and fashionable. Only on Jenni it became something else. Perhaps because of its style and dressed down decorum, the suit couldn’t help look incredibly sexy. This was a women whose physical presence was so overwhelmingly powerful it turned a default dressing decision into a fashion statement. The white of the thin straps of the bikini rested on her pumpkin delts and dug in between the deep insertions of her bulldog thick neck only helping to play up her already tanned skin.

‘Let’s go slow pokes.’  Chipped Mrs. Jones. Her energy hyper infectious as always. Never seeming to lag, as if springing from some kind of deep well of jois de vive.

We came over the dunes to the head of Hawthorne where most of the people from are school congregated. 

As Jinni hit the beach, her physical superiority not just too any woman, but any man became readily apparent. Heads swiveled to see who the bronzed goddess with the Arnold Scnwanegger shaming physique was. A few college aged kids who obviously took pride in their own bodies due to their slim bikinis turned in our direction.

And they were not alone in noticing either.

///

‘Oh my god. Here she comes?’ Said Joanne Halifax, the queen bee amongst the moms at the beach.

‘Who?’ asked Mary Beckon, Joanne’s second in command in the social hierarchy and pecking order of the mom’s who ran their kids around town.

Where Joanne was stinging. Mary was the decidedly sweeter of the group.  Both were attractive women, but in her youth Joanne had been born with the kind of natural all American beauty that was coveted by advertisers and men and women alike. In fact, in her past she had even done some catalog modeling. Now a few years older, she still had her classical good looks, but where she was once naturally slender, her metabolism had caught up with her. Eschewing hard work, she instead choose to eat less, giving her body a slim shape in clothes, but out of them, like the bikini she wore today, a bony brittle frame that has commonly come to be known as ‘skinny fat. ‘ Mary was slightly less attractive then Joanne but sweet and wholesomely cute for a mom.

‘Gorilla girl over there.’ Joanne muttered indicting Jenni. Who was trudging over the dunes and toward the beach.

Mary spun her head to follow Joanne’s eye line.

‘Oh my….’ Mary was immediately taken with the visage of the muscle bound mom coming up the sand dunes in all her bikini-covered glory. A slight confusing feeling crept over her, equal parts, fear, envy and attraction. She gasped at the sheer size of the woman who was her contemporary in age, but didn’t even look like she belonged to the same species.

Looking at Jenni’s broad capped shoulders and neck, Mary almost let out an audible gasp. As she followed the contours of the bodybuilder’s body down to the tiny waist which wasn’t much bigger then some of the college freshmen that were playing on the beach. Mary was particularly amazed with the bulging 8 pack abs, which seemed to shift slightly with each step caused by the combination of Jenni’s deep, deep chocolate tan and her near zero percent body fat. A “V “of snaking blue veins surrounded the sides and insertions of her hip flexors giving her abdomen an almost medical anatomy chart sheen of muscularity. Mary, who at the start of the day, had felt confident and cute in her one piece, now tapped her stomach, causing the small layer of body fat she carried around her waist to jiggle, making her feel suddenly feeling very, very inadequate.

///

‘Let’s set up here’ Said Jenni. Dropping the bags of food.

‘Coolio… you any good at body surfing?’ Asked Sebastian running off. He turned back to me. ‘You coming slow poke?’

‘You need any help setting up Misses Jones.’ I asked. Genuinely trying to be helpful.

‘Nope, I’m fine and—‘ right then a small alarm beeped on her watch. ‘It’s time for meal two and a half.’ She said smiling and reached into the cooler to pull out a Tupper wear container. ‘Grilled lean chicken, broccoli and exactly seven point five ounces of brown rice.’ I nodded, sure I said, locked into the tractor beam of Jenni’s dazzling deep blue eyes. I was amazed that amongst the gluttony of the grills and men and women sweltering under the sun on a weekend consuming whatever they wanted, Jenni’s discipline was resolute.

‘Last one into the surf is a shark bait!’ Cried Sebastian as he grabbed his body board and headed towards the waves.

‘Go on Lawrence. It’s okay.’ Jenni said smiling. ‘I can protect myself.’ She gave me a smile and nodded towards her son who was disappearing into the swells of the beach.

///

‘Oh my muscles. Will you look at that.’ Said Greg Sollad. He was amongst a group guys setting up a grill along the dunes on the beach.
‘Oh yeah. That’s Bill Jones’ wife.’ Said Mark Ganz another dad who constantly wore a white golf hat to hide his bald spot.
‘Wait, Bill Jones the computer guy?’
Greg nodded his head.
‘Bill Jones who looks like he gets winded walking to his mailbox?’
Greg nodded again.

They watched from a distance as Mrs. Jones turned and brushed some sand from one of her muscular glute cheeks. Due to the incredible tertiary strength of the muscle underneath, the brushing hardly caused the body part to move. Instead it bounced momentarily, then quickly returned to it’s gravity defying, sculpted glory.

All the men let out a simultaneous groan. Impressed but also a bit intimidated. It was obvious even from their distance Mrs. Jones was a physically superior specimen.

‘Jeezus what is she putting in her coffee? She looks like she’s part panther.’ Chimed in Brett, another member of dad’s club.

‘Can you imagine ridding that?” Asked Greg.

“I don’t think he does the ridding.’ Joked Mark.

‘Seriously would you hit that?’

‘I don’t know. I’m not big into the cannon ball shoulders.’ Said Kevin O’Connor, one of the other dads. He touched his shoulders self-consciously. At a little over 6 feet tall, they may have been about as broad as Jenni’s but lacked the sculpted rounded fullness and lines of striations that appeared as she rubbed sun tan oil on them.

‘What do you mean? You mean when you lie down at night you don’t want to feel like your sleeping next to a side of beef?‘ Mark joked.

‘Look at that chest, getting a hug from her must be like getting a hug from Arnold Schwarzenegger’ said one of the guys as they all looked at Jenni’s ornately muscled pectorals.

Mrs. Jones sauntered by giving the men a demure wave with one of her girly, pink nail clad hands. All the men quickly sucked in their guts simultaneously returning her wave.

///

Sebastian and I played in the surf for what felt like hours. Sweltering under the heat of the day. A few of our other friends had shown up and we took turns riding the waves.

‘Watch me! I’m really going to catch this one’ We’d each cried out trying to impress the other. Even Sarah Solladad, Bill’s daughter, and one of the girls from our school was there. Sarah was easily the catch of our grade. Calm relaxed and cool. It was obvious each boy was taking turns riding the waves trying to impress her.

///

On the far side of the beach Jenni seemed to care not a like. She had covered her body with sunscreen, an expensive European blend designed to tan, but also protect her skin, which was radiant with a glow women of her age would have killed for. She sipped water out of large jug she had brought every few moments another aspect to her regimented lifestyle and cracked a book. It was some dumb love story about an old couple in a quaint Southern town who had grown old and lost touch with each other, but were brought back together because true love won out in the end. That was the thing that was in some ways so tantalizing about Mrs. Jones, despite her hyper-muscular, superhero physique she was in most ways a kind of dorky suburban mom who loved bad TV shows about housewives and was thrilled when the summer dresses arrived at the Talbots. Albeit the sleeveless ones to allow for a set of biceps that regularly curled 50 lb. dumbbells.

‘We think you look so cool… can we?’
A college age coed had stopped Mrs. Jones to take a photo.
‘Of course. Mrs. Jones said smiling sweetly. Rising to take the photo.

///

Hannah Royce and group of gossipy girls had gathered at the over hang over the beach.

‘Roid Mom showed up.’’ Snipped Hannah with a dismissive click of her tongue before downing another white wine from a small cooler glass she had kept hidden around behind her beach chair.

‘I didn’t know, I think she looks pretty cool.’ Gretchen, a mom from Hannah’s clique chimed in.

‘God she must put a lot of time into the body.’ Added Claire Banks, another mom, who took a sip of white wine from her small plastic.

‘What do you think? Like a couple hours at least.’ Asked Anna, another woman there.

‘I know, Brooke from the club talked to her once. She said she works out at least three hours a day. Does cardio for another or two or so—‘

‘Doesn’t she look it?’ All the women had to nod in agreement. Except Hannah who was fuming.

‘Five hours!?! Five hours a day. That’s like a full time job.’ Sighted an exasperated housewife. ‘Well her husband’s got that computer money, so she can afford not to work, but how are we supposed to compete with that?’

‘Uhm. Don’t think we do.’ Gretchen added indicating the gaggle of men (and women) who would slow down rather obviously as they walked past Mrs. Jones’ set up.

Hannah scowled taking another long pull off her alcohol.
‘God how could anyone find that attractive?’
She puffed up her chest like a monkey and began to do a mocking ‘Neanderthal style’ voice. ‘Me lift weight. Me real macho. Me shoot steroid in my ass.’

‘I don’t know H. She’s in pretty good shape.’ Gretchen countered.

‘How do you think her husband stomachs having sex with her?’

Right then Jenni rose and began approaching the group, perhaps having a sixth sense she was being talked about, but more then likely to greet a group of women she had become circumvent friendly with through her son’s school.

‘Oh hey girl’ Hannah quickly said breaking into a sweet Southern drawl.

Jenni walked to the group and I noticed something interesting happen, before she even got there, the group opened to allow her in. As if sensing her arrival and then reform with her. It reminded me of a thing I read about tribes of gorillas. They can sense their alpha and they quickly fall in line in their presence. Jenni’s body gave her that alpha status here on the beach.

‘We were talking about how great you looked.’ Said Hannah through a shit eating grin.

Jenni blushed  ‘Oh well thanks. I’m a little off-season so— How are you ladies doing? I didn’t get to talk to you yet.’ Said Jenni in a matter of fact way trying to square any tension the women may have felt towards her.

I couldn’t help but notice how Jenni held herself compared to the other women. Her body language was open. Her  arms and shoulders jutting out from her thick lats caused her arms to hang by her side at a cocked 45 degree angle, forced out as well but the thick development of her chest. Either out of well-earned pride or just due to her sheer musculature, her thickly developed back pushed he chest up slightly. The width her arms hanging, stood in sharp contrast to her slim sculpted waist. Definitely the smallest of the group of women. From then on out her corded thighs caused another roller coaster ride for the eyes. With her thick quads casting shadows over her small, diminutive knee joints.

Standing from behind I could also get a good view of her ass with seemed to push upward with no sag. Jenni stood open her broad chest fearlessly facing the group.

‘How the kids today? Having fun?’ Said Jenni trying to engaged the women who were having trouble finding their voices as they starred somewhat dumb founded a the mass of muscle now in their presence.

‘Oh nobody wants to talk about that… ‘ Hannah said a little bit too loudly.
‘Not with you here, Jenni! Well come on ‘Muscles.’ Show us what you got there—‘ Hannah encouraged as she downed another swig of wine.

‘Hannah don’t do this’ Gretchen whispered under her breath. Her friend, perhaps concerned about what the obviously physically superior woman may due if provoked too far. Hannah had been drinking a bit too much and it showed in her reddened face and the beads of sweat forming on her upper lip.

‘Oh come on. I’m sure ‘Muscles’ over here would love to give us a show.’

Jenni laughed demurely ‘Maybe some other time. Today is really about the kids.’

‘Just one pose. Come on. She loves it.’ Hannah said. Bringing her own arm up into a flex. Her small bicep caused a small ripple in her arm, but also caused the extra fat to hang downward. A sharp contrast to Jenni’s shredded, muscle slathered arms.

Jenni sighed and slowly, in a controlled motion, brought her arms up overhead in a circle. Cocked her hip and stuck out one leg imitating a classic muscle beach Greek god pose I had seen Arnold Schwnegger do. She sucked in her abs which caused her pecs to push up, coming near flush against her chin.

The effect was staggering and had a way of magnifying the smallness of her waist and enlarging her upper body.
‘Oh my…’ I heard one of them women say under her breath.
With that Jenni brought her arms down into a hard bicep flex that left the women open mouth and stunned. She smiled demurely at her audience.

The move by Hannah had backfired. And had quickly and obviously become a miscalculation. Meant to make Mrs. Jones look like a show off, it had the reverse effect and not only made Hannah look petty, but only managed to highlight Jenni’s physical superiority.

Taking on the visage of a performer gifting a group with a performance instead of someone showing off.  She was instead an artist displaying her wares for an adoring public who eagerly oh-ed and ah-ed in awe of her. Jenni’s audience quickly gathered as she moved through pose after pose.

‘Can I give it a feel?’ Melinda, a churchy women with a heavy bust asked.
‘Sure.’ Replied Jenni matter of factly.
Melinda ran her hands over the woman’s large vein covered arms.
‘My gawd, they are rock hard to the touch!’ She squealed. ‘ Go on girls you got to feel this. It’s unreal.
The other girls, once the social boundary was crossed, quickly joined in pawing at the baseball-sized bicep in front of them and cooing like schoolgirls.
‘You can’t dent it. Go on give it a feel Hannah.’
‘I’m good. Sticky hands’ Hannah seethed managing the last remaining resevoirs of her coolness.
Jenni stood there confidently holding her pose.
‘You got to feel this Hannah. It’s unreal.’ The girls continued.
Jenni turned and locked eyes with her tormentor.

‘Come on Hannah, it won’t bite.’ A sly smile crossed her face. The closest I’d ever seen to the sweet Mrs. Jones turn to tormenting.

Jenni turned her large bicep under the bitchy women’s face and caused her bicep’s high peak to bounce. Mere inches from the smaller women’s nose and face. In fact it was so close it nearly caused Hannah’s expensive sunglasses to fly off.

‘I’m quiet fine.’ Hannah turned up her nose and quickly turned away beckoning her husband. ‘Come on Harold.’
Leaving Jenni at the center of the women who began to badger her with questions about what to do about their sadal bags and how to stop drooping triceps.

Completely dominating her group of admirers.  Jenni was now the true alpha.

Offline mk34

• Activity:
    56.67%
  • Roids+Girl=Goddess
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2018, 07:04:22 am »
The Muscular Mrs. Jones Part 5 Chapter 2
by 009ELI

After showing up Hannah, the group around Jenni continued to grow.

Maybe it was because of Jenni’s extraordinary anatomy, but she couldn’t even stand without it looking like she was posing. Due to the thick insertions of her lats to her small waist and torso her muscular arms popped out at ¾ angles at all times making her upper bod look even larger and her stance, even in repose, had the effect of looking powerful.

‘So cool.’ Cooed Mellissa Alba one of the other moms amongst the group. A sweet Midwestern woman who seemed totally genuine and enthusiastic. She was up until Jenni, my favorite of the moms, and the one I considered to be the most genuinely sweet.

‘Oh my god Phil! I think I want to do it! I think I want to bodybuild.’ Melissa enthused slapping her husband Phil’s arm in excitement.  ‘Do you offer lessons in ‘bodybuild’’ she asked Jenni. Continuing to leave off the ‘ing’ making her sound both enthusiastic and naïve.

‘Well, I do trainings session and train a few clients’

‘And you enter pageants?’

‘Competitions well call them, but the same idea.’

‘And you won them, right? You’re like a champion?’

‘I do alright.’ Jenni countered in her modest manner.

‘Because Becky Ross said you were a world champion.’

Mrs. Jones looked around, a bit nervously; she was still a modest housewife not prone to bragging. ‘When the last rankings came out, I was in the top ten.’

‘In the world?’

Jenni nodded. Averting her eyes in a show of modesty and not wanting to rile up the already enthusiastic woman. The down playing only seemed to goad Melissa on getting her even more excited; she bounced enthusiastically on her heels.

‘Phil that’s what I need to do. What do you think? Could you deal with a little wifey who was into ‘bodybuild?’ She said flexing her rather chubby arms. Phil looked at the his wife then at the sculpted arms of Mrs. Jones, quickly doing the math.
‘I think – we could figure something out.’ He sputtered.

///

Afternoon was beginning to creep in and the sun was at it’s highest. While the water was choppy a few families had set up a make shift volleyball net and a game was beginning to break out.

We returned back to the beach. Looking to see Jenni had gathered a nice group of people and was now standing solidly at the center.

As I looked over at one of the guys. Frank, who considered himself a real tough guy, was dancing in front of her. I noticed this with interest, as it was the group of guys who fidgeted turned and primped in front of Jenni, in a bid to win her attention. I remember reading years later some study that amongst animals, it is the one who is the least reactive that has the most power. It was amazing, here was 5’ 4” little Mrs. Jones, albeit of a Grecian statue, who was the most powerful out of these full grown men, some of whom where nearly a foot taller.

They continued to dance and prep.

Seeing us come back from the water Jenni broke away from her audience and joined us.

‘How did the surf treat you?’ She said giving Sebastian a kiss on the forehead.
‘And how about you, you little wave shredder.’ She tussled my hair playfully.
‘I saw you catch a few. You looked pretty good out there.’

‘Really?’ I asked, thrilled that I had impressed this superstar.

‘Yup.’ She gave me a nod and a smile.

‘Jinni, we’re getting that game going.’ Said Donald coming back eagerly towards Mrs. Jones. His tone was almost asking her if it was okay to start. What was going on here? In a few short hours Mrs. Jones with just the sheer power of her unbridled physicality had become queen of the beach.

‘Okay Donald. I’ll be over in just a second.’

‘Okay cool. We can wait.’ Said Donald backing away with the same excitement from Jenni talking to him, that a teenage girl may display when she met a member of her favorite pop band.

‘Guys! We’ll wait! Jenni’s just finishing up with the kid’s so we’ll wait.’ Donald barked at no one in particular.

‘We’re running some volleyball. Want to play?’ She asked us.

‘Yeah!’ Squealed Sebastian and charging out towards the net.

‘You coming Lawrence?’ Jenni asked me.

‘I don’t know… I’m kind of beat from the surf.’

‘Come on. I said I wasn’t playing if you weren’t. Besides, we’re training partners remember?’ She give me a prize winning wink then cranked a monster bicep pose brining me back to our time together in the basement gym this morning.
How could I say no to that.

‘Sure.’ I said.

‘Oh thank god. I was a little bit concerned my knight in shinning armor had forsaken his damsel in distress.’ She added playfully.

Teams quickly gathered up.

‘Seb, you with, or against your mom?’ Asked Jenni as we drafted teams.

‘Against!” Sebastian yelled.

‘Then you’ve chosen your fate….’ Said Jenni adding a playful mock laugh. Teams began to thin out –

‘We definitely need Lawrence.’ Jenni added telling Donald.

‘Yup fine whatever’ countered the older man seeming a little bit too eager to get the games underway no doubt excited as all the other men were to see what the Mrs. Jones chiseled physique looked like in an action.

The games were fast and intense.

Missy Weavers, a former college volleyball player, who took pride in her physicality, and who’s bikini exposed a set of four pack abs that would have normally been the talk of the beach, but were quickly rendered obsolete by Jinni’s anatomy text book perfect sculpted 8 pack,  was obviously playing with pride.

Missy squared up with Jenni in her sites, delivering hard returns meant to stun the muscle woman, but Jinni dug in, her reflexes were amazing. Despite her size, one of the only acquiesces Jenni seemed to make to the large bulk she carried on her body was her gait, which was almost more of a waddle to allow for the thick muscularity of her quads and inner thighs which brushed together as she ran. But Jenni covered the court in a amazing time and with singular precision delivering return after return which seemed to stun the athletic blonde.

‘See, see…  I told you she was trouble.’ Sebastian mumbled from his end of the court, both in pride for his mom and a warning to his team.

Throughout the game. Mrs. Jones put on a clinic, I’m not sure I had seen mass move that fast, she was precise returning her shots when she needed to, and powerful when the game called for it. Nailing a few returns that came so fast and furious they seemed to rival serves from a Williams sister’s tennis racket and not your normal volleyball games. One humorous moment occurred when Father Wilbur, our local priest decided to play hero and go up to block a Jenni shot. But instead got blasted square in the face, leaving a bruised nose and forehead which will clearly read the volleyball brand’s ‘Voight’ backwards at most of the church services this month.

As the games began to wrap up. What happened next is of some dispute. What I do know is that the game was tied up and Jenni and my team knew we needed to score to win.

Jenni huddled in close. Whispering in my ear.
‘Lets get these guys Lawrence.’
‘You set. And then I’ll get up and spike it.’
I nodded –

Now what happened here, I’m still not sure of. Missy served the ball and Jenni nodded that she was going left and I should set.

Talking to people later I was able to get a better idea of the fallout. I guess when Jenni went left I had dodged right. What I do remember is feeling like a Mack truck hit me straight on. As Jenni planted herself to make the spike I rammed into her side.

Now if you’ve never have run into a woman who is two inches shorter then you but dense with pure muscle and zero bodyfat, it feels like running straight into a brick wall. To make matters worse, at the same time I hit her Jenni was bringing her arms down from a spike, the force from a woman who regularly deadlifts 3 to 4 times her bodyweight bringing her arms down with maximum velocity was enough to knock me straight out.

When I came to I just remember feeling like I had played linebacker against the entire starting line of the Chargers.

‘It’s okay Lawrence. You’re alright.’ Jenni had craned her neck and was leaning close to me. Her head close and her sun drenched hair brushing my cheek.

‘He’s alright.’ She yelled to the group who had surrounded to clear out and give me space.

‘Did-we… did we win?’ I managed to stammer out. Jenni’s look of concerned dissolved into a small smile. ‘I think we did Lawrence. Maybe just by default.’
I smiled.

Next thing I knew I was being foisted up by Mrs. Jones.

‘I got him. I’ll take him to the urgent care.’

Jenni carried my slack body in her arms. My larger then her frame easily cradled in her thick biceps, my legs dangling over her vein covered forearms. As we walked her thick abs pushed and brushed against my side. Each time I tried to look up to see her face and see what was happening, the only thing in my sightline were Mrs. Jones’ large, distended bikini covered pectorals, which formed a set of human tanned meat muscle drapes interfering with my sightline.

What felt like moments later we had arrived at the beache’s Urgent Care Clinic. A line was trailing around the place full of sun burnt bodies and surfers who rode to close to the peer, but all eyes shot to the door as a polka dot bikini clad middle aged woman with a championship bodybuilders physique strode in the place.

One of the doctors quickly dropped his clipboard, pausing to help with another patient, and rushed to our side.

‘What happened to your son.’ The doctor asked.

‘He’s not my son. He’s injured. Bruise to the head.’ Said Mrs. Jones.

‘Oh he’s not your son then?’ glowered the doctor, bouncing his eye brows up and down. What the heck was happening? Here I was with maybe a concussion and this doctor was flirting with Mrs. Jones. ‘I’m down here. The one with the bleeding head.’ I wanted to say. Then I realized what had happened. Looking out at the crowded ER, we’d line skiped. Just like happened with Sebastian at Disneyland. Despite the pounding in my head, I was overjoyed. I was suddenly on the inside. Mrs. Jones’ insane powers were working for me!

‘He’s my son’s friend.’

‘Oh.’ The doctor said then asked. ‘Where is your son? Is he at home? With your husband?’

Jesus guy. Keep it in your pants I thought.

‘We can take him.’ One of the nurses finally said.

The doctors took me out of Mrs. Jones arms and put me on a gurney ready to roll me out.

As I was heading into the medical room I was saw one of the security guards, a beefy bouncer of a man who had eyed us as soon as we arrived, approach Jenni with a small camera to indicate a photo. Mrs. Jones turned momentarily to watch me go off.

‘You’ll be okay Lawrence.’ She said tussling my hair then gave me a kiss on the forehead. Her lips were warm and soft and her skin close to mine smelled sweet, like vanilla.

‘A photo ma’am.’ The guard asked again.
‘Of course.’ Said Mrs. Jones then went off to her adoring public.
‘Look at these muscles. Sheesh. What do you work out like five days a week?’ The guard asked.

‘I’m sorry but my son were here first.’ I heard another woman in the waiting area exclaim. She was pear shaped creature and with a flat pancake butt.

‘Lady! You’ll be seen when it’s time to be seen.’ Snapped the guard before returning for his photo op with Mrs. Jones were he strained to make a bicep flex as Mrs. Jones cocked one of her large arms and smiled accordingly.

I watched them snap the picture as I was rolled away. As I was I could see Jenni turn. Look over her shoulder, and throwing me one of those awarding winning winks. My keepsake from the day.

///

Later my mom arrived to pick me up. I can could hear her arguing outside with Jenni who was apologizing profusely.

‘I think you did enough. Maybe it’s time you go home. I’m sure your son is waiting.’ I could hear my mom say from inside the room.

‘It’s alright. Mom’s here’ she said hustling in to be by my side.

On the ride home I tried to explain what had happened. That the injury by Jenni was a mistake, but my mom wasn’t having it. She felt that Mrs. Jones had been negligent in her care.

Later as I lay in bed recuperating I could hear my mom on phone talking to her friends and bad mouthing Jenni. She would routinely comment on her calling her dismissively ‘that weight lifter woman.’

After that the soccer season ended and after the time at the beach I found that my mom would make excuse each time I tried to go over to see Sebastian. The distance between us began to effect our friendship and we slowly drifted apart.  And within a few month Mrs. Jones’ husband would accept a new job and move his family far away to the West Coast.

Besides from a few glances as Jenni picked up her son from soccer. I did have one last memorable sighting of the Divine Muscular Mrs. Jones.

On a late night soccer game, our team had made semi finals. It was a warm spring night and Jenni and Sebastian’s dad had shown up to the game. I’m not sure if she was prepping for a show, but when she arrived at the game you could feel it in the crowd. She showed up wearing what could have been seen to be a normal outfit for one of the mom’s, but on Jenni’s physique took another level. On that evening she wearing a macramé forest green top which looked amazing against her smooth tanned skin, clinging to the top of her body. It contacted around her thick traps and seemed to get caught in them as she moved. Her heavily muscled back and beefy lats were clearly visible. Like I said, I’m not sure if she was prepping for a show or not but she seemed fuller her muscles rounder and sexier.

On her lower body she was wearing a pair of jean shorts which clearly left her bulbous thighs exposed. Each time I turned around in the crowd I see her sitting her legs crossed pressing the muscled flesh of her thighs together and making her thick diamond calves bulge.

After the game we were clearing out and I loaded into our family car. Looking down at the lot, I could see Sebastian, Bill and Mrs. Jones loading into their car. Mrs. Jones turned for a second and we met eyes. She give me a wink and a smile. Then climbed into the car.

And with that she disappeared from my life… That is… Until many years later.

Offline Trinitus

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2018, 11:29:17 am »
Awesome story! Really well written and I love the muscle descriptions, so detailed.

Offline Absfan01

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2018, 03:42:52 pm »

And with that she disappeared from my life… That is… Until many years later.

cliffhanger :cool2:

Offline QBikk

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2018, 06:16:53 am »
Hey that was really great. I saw in another site that you have two stories ongoing. The second one (Henry and the Hardbody) is definitely worth posting. I really hope you'll continue these.

Offline mk34

• Activity:
    56.67%
  • Roids+Girl=Goddess
« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2018, 08:51:31 am »
Hey that was really great. I saw in another site that you have two stories ongoing. The second one (Henry and the Hardbody) is definitely worth posting. I really hope you'll continue these.
Sorry but i'm not the author of this story, original author is 009ELI.

Offline exxxtasy69

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2018, 03:27:32 pm »
I thought the first few chapters were familiar. I remember reading this on the old © Saradas site. Ah, classic.  Good to see it updated again with newer material. Looking forward to more!! K+  ;D

As you can see, the FORUM has a built-in blocker for some specific "combinations of letters".

***** and © Saradas will be substituted when you type in the names of competing sites.

~Mod E15R91F

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [009ELI] The Muscular Mrs. Jones

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View