Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by tarzan7 on 26 Oct 2017
  • Dawn reappeared briefly for travel sessions on the east coast three years ago then disappeared except for the wb270.com listing: http://wb270.com/ind/dawnR.htm

Has anyone heard or seen her since?
  • #2 by Ahh4 on 09 Nov 2017

• No.  Haven't heard from her.  Last heard... she divorced... has a kid or two... living in Cali.
    • Ahh4
  • #3 by enoch on 13 Jun 2018
  • Saw her in a fast food place a few weeks ago in Orange County.  Not big and ripped like she once was, but her body was still tight and impressive.  You could see the power in her forearms and biceps/triceps even without her flexing.  I did not say anything to her.  But several guys were talking about her because it was clear she was packing a lot of muscle on a short frame.
  • #4 by tarzan7 on 13 Jun 2018
  • Saw her in a fast food place a few weeks ago in Orange County.  Not big and ripped like she once was, but her body was still tight and impressive.  You could see the power in her forearms and biceps/triceps even without her flexing.  I did not say anything to her.  But several guys were talking about her because it was clear she was packing a lot of muscle on a short frame.

That's about the way she looked when I met her on an East Coast tour. We hit it off and she told me a story of what happened the day before. There was construction across the street where her hotel was. It was a warm, late spring day and she went to the deli down the block wearing high heel sandals, shorts and a short sleeved top. She giggled that all the guys at the site stopped working and just stared at her when she walked by. The same thing happened when she came back to the hotel. Meeting her, I can see why!
  • #5 by Javi45 on 27 Jul 2018
  • does she still do sessions?
Pages:
Actions