Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575007 Posts in 73051 Topics by 28799 Members - Latest Member: YouHaveAuds April 23, 2024, 07:27:14 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  ★Memorable Author: [El_Roy_1999] Bodybuilding Housewife
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: ★Memorable Author: [El_Roy_1999] Bodybuilding Housewife  (Read 175059 times)

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
Re: Story poll result - Bodybuilding housewife
« Reply #105 on: January 12, 2018, 07:19:27 am »
He sighed, groaned and then said:
"Let me go ... Please."
Betty obliged and let him roll on the floor. He gasped for air.
"Damn. That is so amazing."
He was catching his breath, but it was clear he didn't have enough yet. Betty towered above him. Then, she went down, sat on top of his plump form and said:
"You still don't have enough, do you?"
"Never ..."
"Great."
She wrapped her legs around his soft belly and gave it a good squeeze. Chuck wheezed and gasped. She could feel his cock against her back.
"You like that, don't you? You love it when a strong, powerful woman is in control."
"Yes ... Yes. I love this. This is so sexy."
"Well then, I'm going to give it another squeeze."
"Gaah! Oh God, yes!"
She held him for a moment, then she had a sudden idea and got up. Chuck stared as she sat down next to his head and wrapped her legs around it. He was rock-hard now. The poor man was gasping for air, turning a deep crimson while his cock was throbbing.
Betty was on a roll. She somehow found the situation both repulsive and intoxicating. It was bizarre. She held him as he tried to pull her legs apart, but he had no chance against her hard, well-trained muscles. She increased the pressure a little, carefully ...
Chuck came in thick splurts.
He produced a loud, gargling sound, then she let him go.
When she left, he handed her a bundle of bills in an envelope.
"Oh my God. This was amazing ... Please, call me again ..."
Find my stories on Smashwords:
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/ElRoy1999

Commissions available on request.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #105 on: January 12, 2018, 07:19:27 am »

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #106 on: January 13, 2018, 08:55:53 am »
The next day, Eric Jr. and Betty sat at her dinner table and looked at the money. The situation was awkward and they both kept their silence. It was a lot of cash for so little time.
Eventually, Betty said:
"That's a lot of money."
"I know. I just don't know what to make of that."
"I'm not sure. I'm pretty sure I could pay for everything by doing this a couple of times a week."
"You could make movies and sell them online."
"Yeah. I could ..."
"I'm pretty sure this could work with the right marketing."
Betty got up.
"I mean, it's a little like prostitution, isn't it?"
"I guess so."
"Walker would leave me the moment he knew."
Eric Jr. sighed.
"We'll have to be very careful."

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #107 on: January 14, 2018, 11:22:18 am »
That's when the doorbell rang. Betty made a sign to Eric Jr. to hide and went to the door.
She looked outside and saw a young woman with a trenchcoat and big sunglasses. Betty opened the door and asked:
"Can I help you?"
The young woman was really tall and, as far as Betty could tell, had a splendid figure.
"Hi. My name's Kira. I'm looking for Walker. Are you his wife?"
"I am. I'm Betty. Walker isn't here."
"Okay ... So he's on the road?"
"I think so. That's his job."
"But he is fine?"
"Last time I saw him, he was." Betty frowned. "Listen, young lady, what is this about?"
"Nothing. I was just ..."
Betty's gaze was withering. Then she said:
"Are you having an affair with my husband?"
Kira hesitated for a moment, then she said:
"Not anymore, apparently. I mostly wanted to see that he's alright since he disappeared a while ago and hasn't answered my calls."
Betty turned pale, then crimson. Kira noticed what was going on and tried to calm her down:
"Betty, don't worry. I'm a stripper at one of those bars the truckers stop by. Walker was nice, so I spent a little time with him and made him relax. If anything he was always nervous about this and I can only say that he loves you deeply. I would have liked him to love me, but that wasn't the case ...
Betty was fuming now. Her eyes were fixed on Kira and she was about to explode.
"As I said, it's over. He helped me set up my business and I wanted to check on him whether he was okay."

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #108 on: January 15, 2018, 04:26:16 pm »
Just as Betty was about to explode, Eric Jr. clumsily stumbled out of the window and rolled on the lawn. There was a pause as both women stared at the young man, trying to get up, blushing and then starting to run away while going "Sorry ...".
Kira looked at Betty and had this strange, rather smug expression.
"What was that?"
"That's none of your business."
"I guess so."
Now it was Betty's turn to feel awkward. She said:
"Okay, we should talk inside. Come in."
Kira followed her with a stupid grin. This was hilarious.
Inside, she took off her glasses and opened her trenchcoat before sitting down at the table. Betty asked:
"Do you want some tea or coffee?"
"Coffee, please. Black."
As Betty handed her the cup and sat down, she stared at Kira's impressive bust. The stripper grinned. She loved it when all those uptight women did a double take of her boobs. However, she couldn't help noticing just how buff Betty was. She had to ask:
"You're really fit. Do you work out?"
Betty snorted:
"Do I work out? Girl, I train twice a day!"
Kira nodded approvingly. Wow. That was impressive.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #109 on: January 16, 2018, 05:34:50 pm »
Betty asked:
"So, what is this business Walker helped you with?"
"Well, I'm a stripper, but I wanted to earn more money, so I set up a home studio to shoot movies and to get some extra cash. My dream is for this to run on its own and then I can focus on what I really wanna do. Walker was nice enough to get me the money I needed to buy a camera and some lighting equipment."
The older woman stared at her "guest". Then she grinned. This was just too bizarre. Walker had helped this woman do exactly what she was about to do.
She said:
"Okay ... Kira is it, right?" The younger woman nodded. "I know it sounds weird, but I think that we can help each other out."
"What do you mean?"
"Well, as you have noticed, I am into bodybuilding. Now that is very expensive, but I have just recently found out that there's money to be made from men who are into ... things. So what do you say: I help you doing those movies, we earn the money and we both get what we want?"
Kira stared at the older woman. Was she for real? Just how weird could old people get?

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #110 on: January 17, 2018, 08:05:58 am »
"Okay, we can try. I'll make a movie with you and we'll see if it sells. If that works, I'm fine. And we can forget that whole business with Walker."
Betty swallowed. She hated to think about this mess. The fact that she was fucking Eric Jr. only made her feel guilty. She said:
"I'm fine with that. I'll get ready for the movie."
Kira nodded and asked:
"Just one thing so I know what we're talking about. Could I take a look?"
"At what?"
"At you. I want to see what I'm supposed to be selling."
"Okay."
Betty agreed and stripped. She undid her jacket and pulled it off. Kira saw her shoulders and was surprised. In a few moments, Betty was down to her underwear. She asked:
"Should I take this off too?"
"I guess so."
She undid her sports bra and dropped her panties. Kira was shocked. This woman was extremely fit. More than that, she was downright ripped. Kira spent a lot of time at the gym and was quite proud of her dancer's body, including her six-pack, but this ancient woman was jacked.
"Holy shit. You're built."
Betty grinned. She did a few poses and Kira's eyes almost popped out of their orbits.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #111 on: January 18, 2018, 02:25:57 pm »
The older woman added:
"Nice, huh? And that's not all. When I have the money, I'm going to get even bigger."
"You're crazy, you know that?"
Betty grinned:
"I guess so. But I love this and it feels so good."
Kira nodded. It certainly looked this way. Then Betty said:
"Okay, I guess you'll like the look. But ..." She grinned. "It's an eye for an eye. I want to see the body that seduced my husband."
Kira blushed. She hadn't expected this old woman to be so wicked.
"Is that really necessary?"
"Definitely. I want to see what I'm up against."
The stripper shrugged and undressed. Betty stared. She could understand how Walker had fallen for this girl. She was toned and fit, she had long legs and a perky butt and she had these big, round tits. Betty couldn't help looking at them. She asked:
"Those aren't real, are they?"
"Oh, they're definitely real. They were really expensive, too. I'm still working to pay for them."
Betty asked:
"I've been thinking about getting mine done too. Can I touch them?"
"Er, no. Seriously."
"But I thought we were going to make a movie together."
"Yes, no, not together together. Or ..."
Betty smiled:
"Oh. So that would just be me ..."
"Well ..." That got Kira thinking. Two sexy girls meant more money. Hm ...

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #112 on: January 19, 2018, 07:18:08 am »
Outside, Eric Jr. was looking discreetly through the window. Betty was crazy. Now she had this sexy stripper woman standing naked in her living room, talking about her fake tits. Just how insane was this woman?
She had even managed to make Jennifer mumble her name in her sleep. Eric Jr. was getting anxious. What had he gotten himself into? He slinked away, wondering if he should just disappear.
After Kira left, Betty finished her chores and drove to Dora. There was a lot to do. She cooked lunch for her, cleaned everything and did a few repairs. Then she told Dora the weird news.
"So I met the girl with whom Walker has been cheating on me."
"Seriously? And you roughed her up?"
"No. It turns out she might help me make money. Also, she's kinda nice and she's got big tits."
"And that's a good thing?"
"Well, I've been thinking about getting my boobs done, so I'm going to see how hers are."
"Betty, I like you, but you're weird."
"I know. By the way, I have some money, so I'd like to buy more roids. I want to get bigger and look my best."
"I'll see what I can do."
"If you can get stronger ones than last time, I'd be grateful."

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #113 on: January 20, 2018, 12:46:08 pm »
While Betty waited for new things to happen, she continued her training. The money she had earned helped her over the time. She was surprised that Eric Jr. stayed away from her. She wasn't sure what was going on, but he seemed to avoid her.
In town, things were changing too. It was strange. The other women were very friendly and still congratulated her for her success, but it dawned to her that these words were not as honest as she had thought. When they called her "champion", she noticed that there was always a snicker in the backhand.
In the end, she started to avoid them altogether. Maybe it was better this way.
Then, one evening, there was a knock on the door. Betty got up and opened. It was Nancy. Her face was swollen, she was covered in bruises.
"Help me. Please. Help me."
Betty took her in, gave her an ice pack and checked her wounds. Then she asked:
"Was it Bill?"
"Yes. He's been hitting me a while now, but tonight, it was really bad."
"Okay. You stay here. If anybody asks, we had a long talk and then watched TV. Where are your kids?"
"I brought them to my mom."
"Good."

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #114 on: January 21, 2018, 09:08:44 am »
There was a sickening crunch as Bill's ribs broke. And another one. Betty was frenzied. She stomped the man's chest, then kicked his face again. Blood was spurting from his nose. She hit him again. And again. And again. Every blow hit its mark and whenever he tried to get up, she kicked him again.
Eventually, he stopped trying. Betty continued a while for good measure. She had knocked on the door and attacked the moment he opened. Then, she hadn't stopped for a moment. Bill shouted for help, but when he did, she kicked his teeth in.
Now, finally, she calmed down. She was sweaty and tired now, the ski-mask on her face was hot. She stepped on Bill's hand as he tried to reach for his phone. She took it and typed awkwardly, since her gloves made her fingers thick.
Then she showed him the screen.
"You won't touch your wife again."
There was no threat. It was clear to both of them that any further complaints would mean that she would kill him. Then, she kicked his nose in. He lost consciousness.
Betty disappeared, careful not to leave any traces.

Betty looked at the vials. Those looked pretty similar to the previous set, but they were bigger and there were more. They had also been really expensive, despite any rebate Dora might have obtained. That stuff was way more powerful than the previous one. She checked the list and the explanations on how to use them, then unwrapped one of the syringes and went to work. After disinfecting her butt-cheek she closed her eyes and bit her lip. There was a sting and then, as she pressed the plunger, it burnt. She hissed. Shit. That hurt like hell. She pulled out the needle, stuck a band-aid on the wound and got rid of the syringe.
Okay.
She took a deep breath. Time to train.
She loaded ninety pounds on her barbell and sighed. This was her new level and she was really proud of it. Few women could do what she did. Betty lifte the bar carefully and started curling.
The first set went well. She was sweating like a pig and there was some grunting involved, but she managed it alright. Also, whatever the steroids did, they certainly pushed her. She put her nose to the grindstone and finished the set nice and slow. Then, she lowered the barbell back down.
Phew.
She let out a sharp breath. That was good. She looked at her biceps. It was coming along nicely. Eric Jr. had stayed away lately, but she'd have to get him soon. She needed to be fucked hard and there was no one around to do that.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #115 on: January 23, 2018, 03:21:21 pm »
She started into her second set. This was a bit harder for her, but it felt good. Imagining herself growing bigger and more muscular turned her on and that made training easier. She was practically cumming by the time she finished the set. The vision of her soon-to-be body covered head to toe in hard, bulging muscles, made her wet. She thought of how she would walk, wearing only a skimpy top and some hotpants, her huge muscles exploding with size with every step. She'd have a broad, deep back, with fat blocks of muscle all over, and a neck like a bull.
She finished the set and her hand went to her crotch. Her clit was swollen and throbbing now. She groaned as her hand slipped into her pants. She knew she was supposed to relax between sets, but pumping iron turned her on so much she had to take a short break. She leaned against the wall, phantasizing about her future muscle body and rubbing herself intensely.
Only after she came did she return to her third set.
This was hard. Not only was she close to exhaustion, there was this nagging demand from her depths to continue. She fought bravely, keeping her form and speed as necessary.
Only when she was finished did she grab her vibrator and get to work. She needed a man and soon!

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #116 on: January 24, 2018, 07:14:53 am »
When Bill returned from hospital, Nancy was relieved. She had been afraid of him, but seeing him all bruised and broken had made her feel sorry for him. Still, he was forced to stay home for now. He was still angry, but there wasn't much he could do. His jaw was wired shut, he was wearing a corset to keep his bones stable and he was still hurting when he tried to sleep.
Nancy was shocked by the damage Betty had done. She hadn't said a word, but the unstoppable rage the woman had shown had scared her. She was afraid of both sides now, both her in-laws and her savior. She had no idea what Betty would do to her if she ever said the wrong word.
Once Bill was home, he was visited by a few of his friends and family. One of them sat down next to the sofa and said:
"You still don't know who did this to you?"
"Nah. The doctor said the concussion fucked up my memory. But he also said it might come back."
"If it does, you gotta tell us. There's been a few things in this town that ain't working out and Roberts isn't happy at all."
"Fuck. He's getting involved in this?"
"Sure. It's his town. He doesn't like it when there's chaos in his backyard."
"Poor sod. He's going to wish he never touched me."
"Definitely. So if you remember anything, give us a call. That dumb shit ain't gonna see it coming."

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #117 on: January 25, 2018, 10:36:43 pm »
A few days later, Betty had just finished her training and she was looking glorious. Those new roids were really pumping her up and she could feel her muscles expand and harden. She went to work on her chores, her muscles making those ridiculously easy. When she was alone, she usually just wore her very tight workout clothes or just went along naked. It was just too good to feel her strength.
Just as she was cleaning up the house, her phone rang.
"Hi Betty, this is Kira. I just wanted to tell you that I'm ready to do our first couple of movies. Since you have the nicer house, could I come over?"
Betty hesitated. If Walker saw those movies, or anybody else from Marburg, she would be exposed. Then she realized that she would appear nude in it anyway.
"Okay. I'll just finish cleaning and we can start."
"It's going to take some time to set up anyway. By the way, could you get that young man that fell out of the window? I'm sure he'll be useful ..."
Betty nodded. She had to talk to Eric Jr. Having him hide from her wasn't helping. She got dressed and drove to the mall. When she arrived, she met a few of the local women that all went "Champion!" and whispered behind her back. Then, she found the young man at the store.
Eric Jr. tried his best to stay calm.
"Hello Betty. Long time no see."
She immediately saw that he was once again neglecting his training.
"Do you have a moment so we can talk?"
"Er ... I might take a break, yes."
"Good. Let's go."
They went to the tiny break room.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #118 on: January 26, 2018, 07:14:45 am »
"Do you want some coffee?"
Betty took off her jacket. Eric Jr. stared at her muscles.
"God, Betty, you're getting huge!"
"I know. I'm working really hard now."
She came closer. Eric Jr. turned to the coffee maker. She put her hand on his waist.
"What's going on? Don't you want me anymore?"
His erection said that he did still want her, but he replied:
"Jennifer ... She isn't ... She doesn't want me ..."
"Eric, stop lying to me. Jennifer was into me back on the contest. I think you're afraid."
"Me? No. Never."
"Oh yes. You think this is getting too much and you don't want to get involved."
He struggled:
"Well, maybe. It's just that ... You're ... It's getting really extreme now."
"Anything worth doing is worth overdoing."
"That's a weird saying."
"I know, but I like it. Just look at my arms. I'm really turning into a bodybuilder now and I'm going to continue getting stronger and stronger."
"Okay ..."
"And I need your help. So, what do you say: You get to train, you get to fuck me and you get to be a porn actor. Isn't that every young man's dream today?"
To her surprise, Eric Jr. blushed. She smirked. What a cute little boy!

Since several people said they didn't want the hairy stuff but others loved it, here's the compromise.
I'll put it in a dark color and you can read it by highlighting it. I hope that solves the situation.

Hairy bonus bit

Before he could say anything else, she kissed him. It was a nice little kiss that soon turned into frenching. Eric Jr. struggled to get out of his uniform. He locked the door while Betty slipped out of her pants and underwear.
Eric jr. stared at her body.
"Wow ... That's amazing!"
She grinned, then got back to him. Her strong arms wrapped themselves around him and held him. She could feel his cock grow harder and harder. She kissed him again, her tongue dominating his easily. He caressed her, surprised by the thickness of her muscles. They were so hard he couldn't wrap his head around her transformation. He also noticed that her hair was back. She pushed him on the ground and held him down, her powerful arms showing their muscles.
"I'm so horny. Please fuck me!"
"Betty ... I'm not sure."
"Please ... It's the roids. They're making me so horny, I gotta fuck!"
She shoved his cock inside her and began riding him. The pleasure dispelled his doubts. Soon, they rolled around on the hard floor, fucking like animals. In the end, she sat on his face, him drowning in her juices and his mouth covered in her thick, coarse hair. Betty grunted lustfully until she came. Then, suddenly, she returned to her professional demeanor, got dressed and left.
"I can't wait ..."

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #119 on: January 27, 2018, 10:14:04 am »
Kira arrived a little later. Betty greeted her in leggings and a tank top that showed off her big muscles. The other woman stared at her shoulders.
"Oh shit, Betty, what happened to you?"
"Nothing, I just trained ... a lot."
"That's amazing. You're a beast, girl!"
Betty grinned. That felt nice. She helped her guest unload the equipment. Kira was impressed by the ease with which she carried the lamps and the various stuff Walker had paid for. This woman turned her on. It was bizarre. She never expected this to happen, but Betty's muscles really confused her.
Once inside, they started setting everything up. Betty asked:
"So, what are we going to do?"
"I thought we'd do a few short movies. Nothing too complicated to start. Maybe you could strip, do some posing and we could play around with each other a little. The community loves a bit of lesbian play."
Betty blushed. That was something else. Annoying Jennifer when she was drunk on her success was one thing, doing the same thing in front of the camera was something else. Kira asked:
"By the way, did you ask your guy to come?"
"Sure."
"Cool. He can do the filming."

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  ★Memorable Author: [El_Roy_1999] Bodybuilding Housewife

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View