Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by El_Roy_1999 on 10 Sep 2017
  • Story poll result - Bodybuilding Housewife

So, let's get started!

Bodybuilding Housewife
    by El_Roy_1999

Walker was a traditional man and he was proud of it. He was pretty certain he had done everything right in his life. Despite not managing to finish any education, he worked hard, learned to be a mechanic and went on to work as a truck driver. That brought in enough money to pay for the mortgage and feed his wife and kids. He didn't see them all that much, but that was the price to pay for a life well-led. Of course, you needed a woman willing to live this way. He had married Betty in a shotgun wedding, but the whole thing was still going strong. Surprising, but true. Today, people broke up their marriages at the first sign of a problem. For Walker, this was a sign of weakness. You had to be a true man, then things would work out. Stand by your wife, don't sleep around and don't drink. Other than the occasional beer with his friends, he was sober. That also allowed him to stay in shape. While many other men in his line of business tended to grow fat and lazy, he was still spry. Betty liked that. She also liked his full beard and the fact that he still had most of his hair.
    Having her stay home with the kids, taking care of the house, was his dream. She approved. Or not. She did what he asked of her. Also having her doing the accounting was a godsend. He didn't like numbers. Or reading, for that matter. He was quite glad that he could work with his hands.
    When they had a disagreement, he did as his father had done before. He wasn't proud of it. He took no pleasure in this. It was simple. As head of the house, he had to make sure everyone knew their place. And that included Betty. Thankfully, she understood quickly and accepted this.
    His friends found him a bit lax, but then most of them lacked discipline. He liked them, but he found it hard to respect them. Having a quiet home and a family that respected him, meant a lot to him.

So, when he came home after two weeks on the road to find a house in chaos, he wasn't happy. He opened the door and was greeted by the screams of his younger kid. What the heck was going on? He looked for Betty. He found her in the bathroom, applying some kind of balm on one of her friends.
    "What is going on? Why is Walker Jr. screaming? I told you I was coming home."
    She looked at him in total surprise.
    "Dear, I completely forgot about it. Nancy here had a problem and I ..."
    Walker sighed. He could feel the anger rise inside of him. He asked:
    "Is it life-threatening?"
    "No, but ..."
    "Then it can wait. I've been on the road for two weeks, I want to relax. Now." He turned to the other woman.
    "Nancy, I don't know what is going on. I don't care. You can go to our guest bedroom and have a lie-down, but now, now, I need some time alone with my family. Got that?"
    She looked at him meekly and replied:
    "Sure, Walker. It's alright."
    "Good." She left, disappearing in the back of the house. Walker returned to Betty and said:
    "Make the kids be quiet and get some food on the table. I'm tired of the noise and I'm hungry for some real stuff."
    She suddenly panicked:
    "The meatloaf!"
    She stormed to the kitchen. Walker closed his eyes and counted to ten. He had been looking forward to this evening for days and now, he wasn't even going to get a meal. He took a deep breath and walked outside. Inside, the screams continued.
    He put his cap back on and started walking briskly into the night.

[Here's the next part. Be aware that I'm planning to do a slow burn, so give it a little time.]

When he returned, his anger had mostly faded. He was hungry, so he ate the pieces of the meatloaf that could be saved, then he showered and waited for Betty to come. She took forever. When she finally walked into the bedroom, he took a good look at her. It was strange. When he was on the road, she turned more beautiful every day. If he wanted to, there were plenty of nice looking women to meet on the road. Some would ask for money, some would do it for free. After all, he was nice enough and good-looking. But he always clung to his dream of her. And when reality hit back, he'd be disappointed. It was probably unfair: Two kids, plenty of time to sit on her ass at home, the lack of pressure, all that had made her way less sexy than she used to be. Her tits were deflated and saggy, her butt was getting long and her face was a bit too round for his taste. She did look after her hair, which was still a thing. It was still as black as it had been on the day they met. He liked that.
    She put on her nightgown and climbed on the bed.
    He turned to her and started playing with her tits. They might no longer be as good as they were, but tits were tits. She grumbled.
    "I'm tired. Could we just go to sleep?"
    He frowned.
    "It's been two weeks. The food is bed, the house is a mess and I don't get to play with your tits. Are you serious?"
    "Okay, then go ahead."
    Happily for her, Walker was too tired to get angry. Instead, he just rolled over and fell asleep.
  • #2 by El_Roy_1999 on 13 Sep 2017
  • Betty was lying in the darkness while her husband snored. She was amazed that he hadn't hit her. He really had to be dead tired. It wasn't that it happened too often, but after what Nancy had gone through, she was nervous. Betty couldn't sleep now. His look when she had come in was still on her mind. He was losing interest. He was thinking she was ugly. She could tell: He was disgusted.
    She had to be very careful now. Walker was a man with principles, but it wasn't out of the question that he could just find some other girl, younger, more beautiful and more obedient.
    What could she do? One of her friends had gotten a mommy makeover, but that was expensive and there was no way she'd find someone to take care of everything while she healed. Besides, she was scared of needles.
    She had to do something ... Maybe some fitness? She had seen a TV show recently about old women weightlifting to stay fit. It was strange to see those senior citizens in their workout outfits, but if they could do it, maybe she could too.
    She'd have to take a look. A little later, she fell asleep.

The next few days were tense. Walker was around, doing repairs around the house and planning his trips. He went hunting with Walker Jr. and hung out with his friends. Nancy had left the house on the next day, returning to her husband. Walker ignored the situation as good as he could. This was none of his business. The mere suggestion that a friend's wife would sleep under his roof made him deeply uncomfortable.
    Betty was a little wary of sending her home. She decided to talk to Walker. He was just sitting at the computer, sipping his coffee.
    "Dear, do you have a moment?"
    "What is it?"
    He turned to her, putting down his mug.
    "It's about Nancy."
    "Yes?"
    "Could you talk to Mike? We should keep the police out of this."
    He sighed.
    "I'll see what I can do. It's not something I can just easily bring up. Not when his wife has been sleeping at my house."
    She smiled and took his hand, leading it under her shirt.
    "You'll find a way. You're our Mr. Fixit."
    He grinned.
    "Do you think we could have the kids play outside for a moment?"
    "I sent them to Alice's place."
    "Great!"

Moments later, they were at it. Walker was lying on top of her, pushing his cock into her. He grunted and sweated. It felt great. Finally, he could unwind. It had been so long. He lifted her ass and continued his hammering, squeezing her soft butt.
    "Oh ... Oh ... Gah. This is ... Grr."
    For Betty, it was as always. It could be nice. Sometimes. When he was too horny, he tended to just ram his dick into her until he came. There wasn't much emotion to this. It was just getting rid of everything. Their sex was better when he had had a few times to slow down. Then it was nice. Right now, she knew she had to go through with it. Sometimes, he did hit the right spot. If he only kept it up ... No. Sorry. He was all over the place, just grunting and squeaking. The noises were really weird.
    She let him finish, barely faking enough reaction for him to be happy. Usually, they'd rest for a while now and then, she'd have her own fun with him. Not this time. He flipped her around. She was on all fours now and he was at it again.
    "Hey, be careful! Don't put it in my ... Ow!"
    He pulled back a little, found the right hole and sank his cock into her snatch.
    Okay, this was better. She slid her hand between her legs and started rubbing her clit. This was nice. Yes. Then he came. Before she could even do anything, he flopped on her back, pushing her into the mattress.
    He lay on top of her for a moment before rolling off. Lying on his back, he looked at her with a grin on his face.
    "That was good."
    She managed a smile.
    "I'm glad you liked it."
    He gave her tits a good squeeze. Betty wasn't sure: Did he like what he saw? He seemed a little disappointed. This was making her uncomfortable. Also, she wasn't satisfied. She hadn't expected to be, but now, she was annoyed. Was this good?
  • #3 by El_Roy_1999 on 16 Sep 2017
  • Walker left soon after. His next haul was on and he had three weeks on the road before him. Betty kissed him goodbye:
    "Be safe, dear."
    "I will. Don't worry."
    They embraced and he mussed Walker Jr.'s hair:
    "You're the man of the house now, son."
    Finally, he kissed Erin's brow and said:
    "Look after your little brother, will you?"
    "Sure, dad. Come back soon."
    "It's going to take three weeks. There isn't much I can do. But I'll call you every night."
    He climbed into his truck, gave them a wave and he was off.
    Betty sighed. She sure wished he found a more local job. Sadly, Marburg offered little opportunities. She had to be happy that she had a husband that was willing to work hard. Walker had talked to Mike. As a "pillar of the community", his words carried a certain weight. She just hoped it would stop him from beating her up again.
  • #4 by El_Roy_1999 on 17 Sep 2017
  • As soon as she returned from bringing the kids to school, she did the cleaning, then hit the internet. There would be plenty of training tips. She was really motivated. When she discovered what fit people actually looked like, she was surprised. She had expected most of them to be either bodybuilder monstrosities or waifs, but when she looked at some of those fitness models, she quite liked what she saw.
    Betty hesitated. Those women were younger, of course, and they had trained for years. They probably did little else. But they were inspiring. And there were some older ones too. She lost track of time browsing personal experiences, watching videos and reading reviews of various training techniques. Before she knew, she had to go and pick up the kids.
    As she got to her car, she cursed to herself: If she wanted to get fit, she really had to be more disciplined. And that meant actually training, not just looking at other people doing that.
    Still, her first attempts had to wait. She had her duties to take care of. Also, she was embarrassed by the idea. She'd be super-awkward and she didn't want other people to see just how out of shape she was. Also, people would gossip: Was Walker cheating on her? Was she having an affair? Why didn't she act her age?
    She couldn't pursue those thoughts. There was too much to do.
  • #5 by El_Roy_1999 on 18 Sep 2017
  • It did take three days for her to finally start. She was really reluctant to try this even when she was completely alone. She pulled down the blinds, slipped into her pajamas and tried the exercises: She did the plank, the wall-sit, some simplified push-ups and a few yoga poses she found online. It took her half an hour. After this, she was completely exhausted. To be perfectly honest, she had already been fudging some of the movements on her way. Still, she felt as if she accomplished something.
    She checked herself out in the mirror. Of course, she looked exactly the same. But still, she could swear there was a hint of muscle on her arms and waist. She smiled to herself, showered and returned the living room to its former state. Then she resumed her chores.
    The next day, she did some other exercises. Squats, lounges, some stretching, flutter kicks, all those little tricks she found on the net. Again, it felt good.
    So, on the third day, she waited until nightfall and went on a run. She slipped on her most appropriate shoes and started on a light jog. Marburg was quiet at night. There was little to no crime, mostly just teenagers vandalizing things and people lying around inappropriately, their minds full of legal or illegal narcotics. Other than that, the town was dead calm. She continued on the tarmac, evading the worst bumps and potholes as good as she could. She ran for ten minutes, then she had to take a break. She waited a little to catch her breath, then she continued.
    Without thinking, she reached Nancy and Mike's home.
  • #6 by El_Roy_1999 on 19 Sep 2017
  • I seem to recognize a general direction. We will see how I deal with that. (Don't want too many parallel versions, do I?)

Anyway:

The lights in the house were on. She could hear them scream at each other from the road. The shouts got louder, the tone got more aggressive. Betty hesitated. Should she call the cops? That would mean calling two of Mike's drinking buddies. It wouldn't fix anything. It would probably just make things worse.
    She came closer. The commotion was getting worse. Suddenly, she heard the slap and then an avalanche of blows. Nancy let out a cry and went down. Eventually, it stopped and all Betty could hear was a drawn-out whimper. She stood there, paralyzed. She had done nothing. Even now, she did nothing. She stared at the door. When the lights went out, she ran home. She wasn't jogging now. She was running.
    The next day, she continued her training, but there was a kind of seriousness to it now. The awkward fun-and-games mentality had faded. What would she do if Walker lost his job? What if he would turn into someone like Mike? What should she do the next time Nancy came here? She had to prepare.
    For now, this meant seriously training. Getting into shape to be more appealing to Walker and to feel better in her own skin was one thing. But there was also the danger of being paralyzed again.
    Before picking up the kids, she went shopping. She saw Nancy there, but she ducked away. The other woman had covered the bruises with make-up as good as she could. Her face looked gray. Betty evaded her and filled her cart. Then, she passed the sports section. Shrugging, she went in and decided to pick up some clothes and equipment. Maybe it would help.
  • #7 by El_Roy_1999 on 20 Sep 2017
  • She was greeted by Eric Jr., a tall and lanky guy with a slowly developing beard. He was Eric Ingleman's son, the owner of the local building company. After a long fight with his dad, he had managed to not be forced to take over the family business. Betty knew Eric Jr. since he was a little kid and she was amazed by the introspection he showed. She had never met a kid that was less skilled at playing with building blocks. He was so clumsy, it wasn't even funny. On the other hand, the poor kid was a good artist. She had seen his drawings in school, where they still hung with the trophies they had earned him. Now, he was working at the mall and wasn't looking too happy about it.
    "Hi Betty. How can I help you?"
    "Well, Eric ..." She blushed a little. "Can you keep a secret?"
    "Sure. I may be one of three people in this town, but I am very discreet."
    "That's good." She lowered her voice. "I need some equipment."
    He looked awkward.
    "We don't sell that kind of stuff. The owners don't like that. You should order things like these online. They come in plain packages."
    Betty was confused for a moment, then she laughed.
    "Oh no, sorry. I wasn't clear on that. No. I need some fitness equipment. I want to get in shape, you know."
    She gave him a mock little flex of her arm. It did feel good.
    He was relieved:
    "Alright. Sorry for the confusion. Of course. Come with me, I'll help you."
  • #8 by El_Roy_1999 on 21 Sep 2017
  • At home, she quickly stashed away the groceries and got changed into her workout wear. Eric Jr. had blushed up to his ears when she had shown her stuff. She wondered why. It wasn't revealing or anything. She looked at herself in the mirror. Her legs were stuck in tight leggings. She wasn't sure that had been a good idea. She could have taken the wider pants, but then, she had chosen these to keep her motivated. Also, she somehow enjoyed the tightness. The sports bra that now held her breasts was amazingly comfortable on the other hand. She was so happy they had her size. It was much better than the normal stuff she wore. It was also more expensive. Betty sure hoped Walker wouldn't be too angry about the money she had spent. Well, if she looked better, he'd probably forgive her. She pulled down her new shirt and nodded to herself. Nice. She looked and felt like a superhero.
    The training shoes were also cute. She had bought a pair for inside and one for jogging. Betty had really indulged herself and was looking forward to breaking them in.
    So, she went to work, adding her nice pink dumbbells to her routine.
    When she was done, she was exhausted. This felt amazing. She just dropped on the floor and stayed there. She had no idea whether this was actually doing something, but she sure was happy. It took her a few minutes to recover, then she got up and did the last bit: Protein. She had read that this was important to build muscle, so she had bought a bottle of powder. She tried the mix. Yuck. That was pretty bad. Still, if it helped ...
    She showered and returned to her chores.
  • #9 by El_Roy_1999 on 22 Sep 2017
  • Walker was on the road. He was driving along, the landscape running by. He only rarely cared about it anymore. When he had started, he had occasionally spaced out, enjoying the view. It wasn't much of a problem. The road was straight, there was little to no traffic. You could go on for miles without ever meeting another person. Nowadays, he had the necessary routine to manage this with half a mind. He could think of other things without risking an accident. Also, if things got too boring, he'd still have the radio. It just crackled to life:
    "Hey guys! This is Rod speaking. I'll be your host for the next hour or so, so call in and tell us truckers what you miss the most about coming home. To get things started: I miss coming home and just switching on TV. You know, without any other boxes to turn on and passwords to input. Just hit the button and instant entertainment."
    There was an immediate response:
    "Man, Rod, you're really making this sound better than it was. We had like five hundred channels and there was nothing on."
    "I know, but you made do with what you had. Also, there were tits on TV."
    "Yeah! Remember those talk shows? They had these huge-titted girls on every week. I loved them. They don't make shows like these anymore."
    "Jeez, they don't make women like these anymore."
    "Sure."
    There was a lot of agreement.
    Walker said:
    "Guys, I'd like to ask something."
    "Go ahead, man. We're all ears."
    "I know we don't talk about feelings."
    "Oh, come on. What's going on? Can't get your cock up?"
    "No. I assure you, everything's working perfectly."
    "So, what's the problem?"
  • #10 by El_Roy_1999 on 23 Sep 2017
  • "I ... I come home and I don't care anymore. My wife's nice and everything, but she's ... lost her looks."
    "Happens to the best of us. Torn off the lights."
    "Hey, just let him talk. There ain't no easy solutions."
    "Yeah. Well, guys, it's like she's really down and she's kinda falling apart. If you get what I'm saying."
    "You need a new one."
    "Come on, just shut up. You're not helping."
    "I didn't know this was a self-help hotline. I wanted to talk about how those new bottlecaps aren't the same anymore."
    "Hey, shut up. This is Walker you're talking to."
    "Wait. The Walker? Sorry, man. Hey, really. You're like a living legend."
    Walker grinned. Even he was losing it. Now people were turning him into a monument to whatever.
    "Guys, I don't want your pity."
    "You won't get it. You know what you need: A good fuck. From someone who knows what she's doing."
    "I'm sorry, but ..."
    "Stop it. You can stop doing your 'I'm the only faithful guy on the road'-routine. This is a real problem and there's only this solution."
    Walker sighed.
    "Okay. We'll try that."
  • #11 by El_Roy_1999 on 24 Sep 2017
  • Walker stopped the truck. He hadn't yet called Betty to tell her he'd be coming home. Actually, he didn't feel like it at all. His "friends" had tried to cheer him up, but that had definitely gone wrong. As far as he was concerned, he had screwed up badly. They had gone to the Hawkwind, some ancient bar/stripclub/whorehouse the older truckers liked. The younger people preferred to just use their phones, but Walker was old school. He was also feeling old now.
    They had gone inside, loud music from their youth blasting at them. He got all nostalgic. The beer was good and cold, the girls dancing on stage were sexy and his friends insisted on him having a good time. The lap dance was excellent. The girl, Kira, was fit, with big round boobs and a slim waist. She smiled a lot, was nice to an old fart like him and entertained the entire table. She made a couple of witty comments, drank their beer and was effortlessly sexy. He was in love.
    That was the first problem. He ended up on the toilet. At his age, he had to be careful with the amount of beer he drank. This all had to come back out. She seemed to be used to these interruptions and continued her spiel with the others. He looked at himself in the mirror.
    "Man, you are stupid. Do you really think this is what you're supposed to do? You can't go around falling in love with girls that could be your kids. That's sick."
    He washed his face, cleared his mind and gave himself a slap to remind him.
    He returned to the table, felt refreshed and found himself on the receiving end of a shot or two.
    As the evening continued, he got more and more drunk. The others urged him to just loosen up and relax. That's when it got hard for him to remember. However, he was certain he had cheated on his wife. The missing money in his wallet, his friends' knowing looks, all this made him more miserable. The worst was that he couldn't even remember. But when he dreamt, he was with that girl again.
    He sighed. He'd have to confess this. It was the only way to clean his conscience.
  • #12 by El_Roy_1999 on 25 Sep 2017
  • He let himself in, still not sure how to deal with this. Maybe Betty wouldn't be there and he'd be able to figure something out. That's when she appeared in the doorway behind him.
    "Walker! You're back! You should have called ... I could have fixed you something!"
    He stared at her, his mind seizing up as he tried to say something.
    "Well ... I ... I got home early. Yeah."
    He managed to get a better look at her. She was wearing a grey and powder blue outfit that was very sweaty. She was also wearing leggings. He hadn't seen her wear leggings in decades. No. He had never seen her wear leggings. And they did look good on her. There was also something about her face and her hair.
    "Did you get a haircut?"
    She smiled:
    "Who are you and what did you do to my husband? Yeah! I did. I wanted something new. It looks better, don't you think?"
    "Sure." He sighed in relief. Spotting these things was important. "So, what have you been up to?"
    "I just went for a run."
    "Okay, now it's my turn: Who are you and what did you do to my wife?"
    She frowned:
    "I make the jokes. I ... Whatever. Just let me stretch and shower and then, we can talk."
    And stretch she did.
    Walker stared as she went through several poses, twisting and pushing her body. It was nice to watch. She seemed tighter and definitely happier. He couldn't help smiling more and more as she trust out her chest, flexed her butt muscles and generally enjoyed her exhausted body. When she was done, she tapped his nose lightly, gave him a little kiss and disappeared inside to shower.
  • #13 by El_Roy_1999 on 26 Sep 2017
  • As the water hit her skin, she felt incredily satisfied. His expression had been priceless. She hadn't planned on this, but it had been a wonderful coincidence. Betty looked down on herself, watching the water flow along her body. It was still out of shape and flabby, but her entire stance and feeling had changed. She was much more aware of her feelings and it was amazing!
    The last three weeks had been hard on her. She found it difficult to keep her schedule, but she had stuck to it. And now, it was paying off. She was enjoying herself and she liked the look she was getting. At the same time, she felt there was room for more. Just feeling good was one thing, but actually getting fit and looking this way was another thing.
    Betty had to admit to herself that she was beginning to find a certain eroticism in looking at muscular bodies. It was weird, but she couldn't help herself. More than once, she stayed on those websites with the real bodybuilders. They disgusted her with their absurd, unnatural bodies, but there was a fascination to their dedication. Also, she couldn't help imagining what it felt like to be so strong and big. The size was the strangest thing about this.
    Women were expected to be small and to shut up. And here they were, middle-aged women in their underwear, with thick muscles and fake tans, showing off their physiques as if it were the most natural thing in the world. With big, heavy bodies that took up a lot of space.
    She stopped herself from thinking about this some more. She didn't want to cum right away and she was getting dangerously close.

She dried herself and went over to her waiting husband who had just grabbed a bag of jerky. Betty grinned:
    "So, what do you think?"
    He looked at her and swallowed. Damn. She was looking amazing. It wasn't that much had changed, but her stance was all different and her entire expression was much livelier.
    "You look incredible."
    "Thank you. So, let's get going. We've got an hour until the kids get back."
    He couldn't stop grinning as she dragged him to the bedroom. It was a little strange to give up control, but he was still stunned by her transformation.
    She climbed on the bed and beckoned him to get undressed. He stumbled out of his pants. He pulled his shirt from his hairy chest and followed her. Walker was on top of her now and she clung to him, sinking her fingers into his back hair. He was surprised by her initiative, but went along with it. As he began pounding her, she started grunting and moaning. It almost took him out of his trance. Up until now, sex had mostly been her letting him do stuff and just putting up with it, but now, she was active. It was almost a little too much for him. This was making him uncomfortable.
    She noticed this and stopped reluctantly. She wanted this so much, but she knew her place.
  • #14 by El_Roy_1999 on 28 Sep 2017
  • When he was done, she asked:
    "Say, could we try something different?"
    "Like what?"
    "Roll on your back."
    He was very skeptical. This wasn't ... What was she up to?
    He did as she asked and was surprised to find her climb on him. She began rubbing his cock to get him hard again. Walker couldn't help frowning. He didn't like what he was seeing. Well, actually, he did, but for different reasons. It was nice to see her heavy breasts swing as she started rubbing his cock quicker, but it felt wrong to see her above him and in charge.
    Betty saw his frown and said:
    "Just relax. I just want to see how this feels."
    He groaned. He wasn't happy about this. Not at all. Still, the power of boobs was enough to make him hard and her rubbing certainly helped. Then, however, she climbed on top of him and sank his cock into her. She started riding him. He was stuck. It felt great and she was clearly having fun, but ...
    Before he could finish the thought, she came with a drawn out moan. She had never done this before. Betty looked at him through half-closed eyes and smiled.
    "That was ... great."
    Walker disapproved.

When the kids came home, everything was nice and clean. They were happy to see their dad again and the three disappeared outside to play. Betty went back to work to prepare dinner. As she cut the vegetables, she thought about their sex and couldn't help smiling. That was what it was supposed to be like ... She wanted more.
    After dinner, she did the dishes, helped the kids do their homework and tucked them in.
    She waited until the house had gone quiet and walked up to Walker. He was sitting in front of the TV and watched some inane show. She took a deep breath and removed her blouse. It took him a moment to see what was going on. He stared. She asked:
    "Like what you see?"
    She undid the clasps of her bra and pushed her breasts against her chest. Walker's throat felt dry. He tried to say something, but only produced a rasping sound. She said:
    "I take that as a yes."
    Walker's mind was racing. What was going on? What had happened to his wife?
    Before he could say something, she undid his fly and pulled down his pants. She saw his cock rise and smiled:
    "Nice!"
    "Betty ..."
    He was in shock. On the one hand, he was amazed, on the other hand, his bad conscience was acting up again. Did he remember what had happened at the Hawkwind? He couldn't tell. It was all getting really foggy and confused.
  • #15 by El_Roy_1999 on 30 Sep 2017
  • Meanwhile, Betty climbed on top of him and was starting to breathe heavily. While he tried to concentrate and focus, she was getting closer and closer to climax. The feeling was surprising. She had had the occasional orgasm before, but this time, it was different. She wanted this and she was willingly getting there. She grabbed Walker's thick chest hair and groaned as she came.
    He stared at her in complete confusion. What had just happened? His mind was finding it difficult to understand what was going on. Eventually, he managed:
    "Er. What was that?"
    She tried to catch her breath, still sitting on top of him. She was beaming.
    "I don't know, but I love it. That was amazing! Thank you. Oh God."
    "I didn't ... do anything."
    She was still completely ecstatic and dismissed his comment.
    "This was perfect. Incredible. Let's do it again!"
Pages:
Actions