Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572728 Posts in 72112 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 29, 2024, 05:40:05 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Muscle & Fitness Videos - Auctions & Gossip  |  Female Bodybuilding Contest Videos  |  2017 Wings of Strength Rising Phoenix prejudging+evening
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: 2017 Wings of Strength Rising Phoenix prejudging+evening  (Read 13200 times)

phy911

2017 Wings of Strength Rising Phoenix prejudging+evening
« on: September 09, 2017, 05:36:17 pm »

Bodybuilding
https://mega.nz/#!qx4UyDxQ!7D17yPstZPWiJbmOvLwlEcFs-CDXUe3OvUm9BamCqfA

Looks like it is between Helle and Sheila.

fitness, physique, figure, and bikini prejudging (in that order) added
https://mega.nz/#!alo3WYBY!e88jH5sB99c2IuaB8GIMQrZyObsW5bTi1Ue_FtQBcKI

AT LAST the evening show!

https://mega.nz/#!mtASnRqa!h1H7tpw6qyry6oVKiokqWPL7fHPv20HBp3UIcLLNJ3Q

phy911

I'm remastering the bodybuilding portion. I've targeted the compression artifacts and used some sharpening with the Neatvideo filter along with a precise bicubic resize filter to bring the resolution to 1280x720 both done with Virtualdub. Xvid is at an almost lossless compression level and is only being used to speed up the render time. The camera was not setup correctly for the tungsten lights so the color is off. This was corrected in the later parts of the prejudging. Once the xvid render is completed I am going to try to use the white tape on the floor to correct the white balance in Adobe Premiere. Then final compression to h265/MKV in Handbrake.

I'm looking forward to the finals and I hope some of the ladies hit most muscular poses!

phy911

remaster progress

phy911

Just saw the finals… Great lineup, I saw some great conditioning, but nobody was at her biggest. Helle and Sheila were ripped but small, but they had the fewest flaws so it makes sense they tied for first… Sheila seemed disappointed when she ended up losing the tiebreaker, but come on, don't let the smallest athletes keep winning! The only woman who truly stood out was Aleesha, and she of course got stiffed with sixth place. It's like everyone was told not to get too big… And of course we didn't have Margie (who supposedly choose not to compete but who knows if there was any pressure from the organizers) and we didn't have Iris (who was treated despicably last year by a failure to extend her a special invite) and we didn't have Alina (injury, I suppose), but still, it was a formidable list of competitors, with some great muscles.

It's great to have this contest, and it was great to have a live feed. But my ultimate and unrealistic dream is that one day they'll wake up cut all the political BS, and let bodybuilders be bodybuilders.

It is old blood in the judging panel. Pilots and air traffic controllers have to retire because of vision, yet the bodybuilding judges are above this. Sandy Ranalli now Williamson is 50+ maybe 60+ and contest outcome is based on her visual acuity? She was too vain to wear glasses in the 90's. NPC/IFBB needs to have elected officials and card holding members should press this issue. If they are going to be a non-profit use the law against them.

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
Re: 2017 Wings of Strength Rising Phoenix prejudging+evening
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2019, 07:16:35 pm »
 :-\

Forum Saradas  |  Muscle & Fitness Videos - Auctions & Gossip  |  Female Bodybuilding Contest Videos  |  2017 Wings of Strength Rising Phoenix prejudging+evening

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View