Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575254 Posts in 73123 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 24, 2024, 07:42:45 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Do you consider Sessions with FBBs cheating?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Do you consider Sessions with FBBs cheating?  (Read 18674 times)

Offline MixedFighter99

• Activity:
    16.67%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Do you consider Sessions with FBBs cheating?
« Reply #45 on: April 04, 2018, 11:22:59 pm »
Just like anything in life, there is some greyness to everything and in our little fetish does have that. I have begun to let the young woman I am seeing peak into this side of me more and more. And incredibly so far she has not run for the hills  but also is taken her by surprise it as we move along. Recently we were laying in bed and we both admitted that some mornings we like to lay in bed and look at pictures of people we are really attracted to help us "get going" before work. We both grab our phones and shared one person we recently look at. She showed me a tumblr of Scott Eastwood. I showed her some photos of Colette Nelson. She admitted that she was taken aback by it even though I told her for awhile about this including the basics of what sessioning is (she knows that I have done it in the past and am seeing someone later this month) and took her really a couple days to come to terms with it because it goes beyond just being a fantasy. It truly is part of me which takes her again by surprise because I really am not your typical submissive guy in pretty much every single way possible including in a relationship. And yet I totally get my kicks by being overpowered by strong dominate women and have a huge fetish for women with a bit (or a lot) of muscle.

You can say that ultimately you just need to do ditch your "fantasy" for a woman you love but it's not that easy. If you do that you will be miserable since you will be living a lie perhaps and risk ultimately searching that out in worst destrucive ways then sessioning. And the idea that women who are strong/dominate wind up with "schmoes" like us is basically slim to none. Alpha females are attracted to alpha males by and large. Julie "Squeeze" Ginger recently got married to someone who is regularly built (though that does not make him a schome either) but that is again a rarity. Plus Julie has always kinda gone down her own path with this and really is kinda different to many sessioners  (nothing wrong with that at all btw, just different). Therefore finding the right balance with this all is extrmely hard if not impossible. 

Forum Saradas

Offline SoulPlane

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilder Session Advocate!
« Reply #46 on: April 07, 2020, 04:26:16 pm »
Rule of thumb: If you even feel the need to ask the question, it's cheating. You're just trying to rationalize why you're cheating.

Offline tarzan7

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #47 on: April 07, 2020, 06:57:37 pm »
Rule of thumb: If you even feel the need to ask the question, it's cheating. You're just trying to rationalize why you're cheating.

Thank you. Of course. You are in a hotel room (usually) with a woman who is not your wife or significant other, who you have a great attraction... whether it is a fetish or outright sexual feelings. And you are paying money, that if your wife or significant other ever found out about it, would kill you... or worse. Yes. Cheating. You can go through all the “just physical” or “I just had to meet her in person” or “It wasn’t emotional” or worse still, “We didn’t have intercourse,” but, yes, it is cheating. I’m not holier than thou. Been there and did it. Not proud of it... but such is life.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    33.33%
« Reply #48 on: April 07, 2020, 11:38:49 pm »
I don't, I've never hid that I do them and I've occasionally brought whoever I was dating at the time to watch or even join in the session. I think 2 ladies over the years requested I not do sessions and I held to that for the duration.

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #49 on: May 04, 2020, 07:17:20 am »
Seeing as majority of my sessions lately include sexual activities and other activities that aren’t explicitly sexual like kissing on lips, hugs, cuddles, dates (dinner, movies, drinks etc)  holding hands etc yeah its cheating.

Sexual or not.  It is cheating.  FOR SURE

Offline MLB93

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #50 on: July 21, 2021, 04:31:29 pm »
For those in a relationship or marriage, how is it partaking in sessions? Regardless of the type (e.g., competitive, muscle worship, or sensual), it involves meeting up with another woman. So, is it a sense of uneasiness, instant guilt after the session, or nothing adverse at all? Or, is it a case where your significant other knows and doesn't mind; I know a few session women who had a significant other that knew.

I'm still in my 20s (27), but I remember declining a session from a session woman who contacted me for another meetup because I was engaging in a relationship at the time.

Not here to pass judgment, only looking to read experiences and perspectives.

Offline jullyeg

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #51 on: July 21, 2021, 04:40:59 pm »
It's part of my secret life. Whether I am engaged or not, it's the same. I keep on doing sessions and it's my absolute "secret garden".

Offline JavaMan

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #52 on: July 23, 2021, 03:00:15 pm »
I think that there is a deeper question. I'm my marriage, we've agreed never to be behind a closed door with a member of the opposite sex. Pretty clear cut. That being said, I think those of us in America live with a very traditional and not always healthy view of marriage and it's rules. If you have a session, then go home and give your wife the best sex she's had in a year as your think of your muscular dalliance, was this good or bad for your marriage?  Will you be crushed by guilt and confess to your wife in a blubbering mess?  Will you instead keep this in an appropriate place where it enhances your marriage because your wife is not forced to know?  Do you think that she looks at the pool boy and has less than pure thoughts?  Does it really bother you if she does?  We are mammals. Marriage is not natural. That being said, I love being married and I don't go behind closed doors with another woman. I also don't judge those who choose to. Just be ready and keep it in its place.

I have sessioned for the last nine years.  I was happily married during that time until my wife passed away unexpectedly.  I totally agree that what I was doing was cheating.  But I think the other consideration in this discussion is whether it has a positive or negative effect on the marriage.  In my case my wife never new I was doing sessions, but she did know of my wrestling fetish very early on in our relationship.  She was not at all interested in wrestling with me and made it clear she wasn't going to play along.  For years we had a great sex life but purely traditional.  But I always was left feeling disappointed and frustrated.  Over time the frustration got worse as I felt I was missing out on something that was very important to me.  I was alway loyal and loving but frustrated. 

When I finally decided to try sessions, it was a huge breath of fresh air for me in our marriage, because I no longer felt bothered by what my wife wouldn't accommodate.  I was able to appreciate the love that she was willing to offer without having that nagging feeling of what she wouldn't do.   Our sex life improved and we became even closer in all aspects of our marriage.    She didn't know why; but we both benefited.  There was no doubt about the positive effect on our marriage.    I never felt guilty but I definitely knew she would have considered it cheating.  It was a calculated gamble that she would never find out.    Would I do it again?  Yes, without guilt but a lot of nervousness that she might someday find out.

In my case it was a positive but I freely admit that it would have been a disaster if she found out.  I also would like to point out that the sessions didn't hurt us financially.  If they did, that would have been wrong because then I would have been impacting my wife's life unfairly.

If I turn to the negative side of doing sessions while in a relationship, if you let the sessions overtake your love and physical attention to your partner, then this is really bad.  Likewise, if you are taking much needed money to pay for sessions that you cannot afford, that's bad.  And finally if you get caught, it's really bad.

So I simply am trying to make the case that doing sessions while in a relationship can be both very good or very bad for the relationship, depending on your circumstances.  But I do consider it cheating regardless. 

Offline MakeMeFly

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding
« Reply #53 on: July 23, 2021, 04:34:40 pm »
Interesting topic.

My gf once told me she didn't care if I went say to a gentleman's club and got aroused as long as nothing happened and we'd keep a normal healthy couple life.

That's how I operate with sessions, which are very rare tbh. Go to see some muscle, get lifted/overpowered, have a chat and that's it. I wouldn't consider having sex with them no matter how horny I or her get. I have turned down hj for example. If the woman is stronger than me,  as most are (lol) I make it very clear from the begging that I don't want to be "forced". Because of this I won't see some providers where I think I couldn't impose limits on what happens.

So pretty tame compared to others but I can live with this level of "guilt".

Offline pakeha

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #54 on: July 24, 2021, 05:28:52 pm »
Yes, I definitely do consider sessions to be cheating, but… I do them anyway.

My one concession is FS. I said ‘no’ to one well known sessionette who seemed quite bummed-out - she was obviously in the mood.

But then several years later, another big strong fbb, basically just took me - out of the blue. I guess I could have said ‘no’ (I didn’t)… I guess I could have struggled (I didn’t) - but she was so much stronger than me, it wouldn’t have made any difference anyway. Again, I think she was just in the mood - one minute she was flexing in the bathroom with mirrors on all sides and the next minute I was thrown on the bed and my boxers were ripped off.

Anyway, I digress :) .. ahem, yes it is cheating but I can’t imagine a life without doing sessions… spoken like a true addict…

Offline MLB93

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #55 on: July 24, 2021, 07:24:25 pm »

My one concession is FS. I said ‘no’ to one well known sessionette who seemed quite bummed-out - she was obviously in the mood.

But then several years later, another big strong fbb, basically just took me - out of the blue. I guess I could have said ‘no’ (I didn’t)… I guess I could have struggled (I didn’t) - but she was so much stronger than me, it wouldn’t have made any difference anyway. Again, I think she was just in the mood - one minute she was flexing in the bathroom with mirrors on all sides and the next minute I was thrown on the bed and my boxers were ripped off.

Anyway, I digress :) .. ahem, yes it is cheating but I can’t imagine a life without doing sessions… spoken like a true addict…

So...did you say "yes"? Because the way you write it makes it seem as though you were practically raped.

Offline Dingaro

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #56 on: July 24, 2021, 09:45:49 pm »

So...did you say "yes"? Because the way you write it makes it seem as though you were practically raped.

This.

Offline artax

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #57 on: July 25, 2021, 11:27:21 pm »
Ask your girlfriend or wife and see what they say- I’m guessing most won’t ask b/c they are afraid of the answer

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #58 on: July 26, 2021, 08:43:24 am »
Ask your girlfriend or wife and see what they say- I’m guessing most won’t ask b/c they are afraid of the answer

I'd be dead!

Offline Prophaniti

• Activity:
    30%
« Reply #59 on: July 26, 2021, 02:42:21 pm »

This. Doesn't matter if you consider it cheating, but if the SO does.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Do you consider Sessions with FBBs cheating?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View