Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575780 Posts in 73221 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 26, 2024, 03:58:59 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  +Notable Author: [Jimthehunter54] Wrestling Woman with Muscles | #WIP
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: +Notable Author: [Jimthehunter54] Wrestling Woman with Muscles | #WIP  (Read 9927 times)

Offline Jimthehunter54

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
This is my first story so I hope people like it.

Wrestling Woman with Muscles

Jack was a huge wrestling fan ever since he was 12. It was now his 20th birthday, and he celebrating by going to a local Indy wrestling show, where Jack's favorite female wrestler was her name was Isabella. She was a 5"11 woman with a lot of muscles all over.  Her gimmick was that she was a powerful, badass woman who would flex her muscles after she wins a match.  Jack loved her. He loved her muscles, he loved how she cocky flexed.  He was excited to see her live for the first time. He decided to bring a sign that says "I love your muscles Isabella".

It was time to go to the show.  Jack pumped himself up.  The show was in a high school gym, which sits 100 people. Jack got his tickets and sat in front row with his sign.  He heard music and he stood up. He was about to put up his sign, when a wrestler named The Ringking came out.  Jack just sat back down. He waited after that match and another. He had to wait until 5 matches were finished. Then Jack saw Isabella's opponent named Kelly Guide come out and he got excited.

Isabella's rock music came on, and Isabella walk out with her black leather jacket and purple wrestling attire. Jack could feel his penis to swell up. His face was completely red. He held up his sign to which Isabella saw. She walked right around the ring to him took off her leather jacket. She flexed her biceps basically right in front of Jack. Jack's jaw dropped as he saw Isabella's 14 inch biceps. He couldn't pay attention to the rest of the match until Isabella won and he saw her flex again. He was in a daze for the rest of the show.

After the show, Jack walked back to his car when he bumped into someone. It was Isabella, who car was right next to Jack's. Jack looked at her as they both got up.  Jack immediately said "I'm sorry ".  Isabella looked at him. She was in sweatpants and a sweatshirt.  She then said " So you like this".  She took off her sweatshirt and flexed her right bicep. Jack was hard and couldn't move.  Isabella knew this, she was free, so she said " Hey I'm free right now, follow me back to my hotel room if you really like my muscles".  Jack just shook his head yes and jumped in his car.  He followed Isabella to her hotel room.

To be continued if people like the story

Offline Jimthehunter54

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Wrestling woman with muscles
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2017, 09:06:47 am »
Part 2:

Jack was visibly shaking as Isabella and himself left the parking lot.  He's dream was finally coming true.  His cock already at maximum hardness, so he tried to calm himself by turning on the radio.  The drive wasn't that long due to the fact that it was midnight on a Tuesday.  Isabella turned a corner to tis 5 story hotel.  The hotel parking lot was quite empty so parking wasn't a problem.  Isabella ran toward Jack's red Chevy ranger.  As Jack was getting out, Isabella yelled at him "Come on muscle boy! You'll finally get what coming toward you". Jack ran right along with her to the hotel lobby.

Isabella and Jack were in the elevator gong to her room on the top floor.  While on the elevator, Isabella noticed Jack's cock was already hard.  She put her hand on it and said " You excited aren't you muscle boy".  Jack didn't know what to say and by the time he did, Isabella took his hand and ran toward her room.

Isabella's hotel room wasn't the nicest on the count she didn't make all that much from wrestling in high school gyms.  The room only had one bed, a TV, and a bathroom all the while having this hideous yellow wallpaper.  Jack was to busy looking at Isabella's attire to notice the room.  She was wearing very baggy jeans, sneakers, a wrestling event t-shirt, and this salmon colored jacket.  Jack was in a daze for a bit until Isabella took her jacket off.  She flexed her left bicep and said " Come over here, Bella wants her biceps worshipped".  Jack went over, feeling her bicep gave him thrill. Isabella said "Come on, get that tongue out and lick muscle boy".  Doing what he was told, Jack took out his tongue and licked every square inch of that bicep. Then Isabella flexed the other arm and said "Now this one". Jack was in heaven licking this muscle goddess' biceps.

Isabella taking her shirt off to show her amazing six pack of hard as steel abs, not to mention her breast were the right amount of muscle on them. She said " Take your shirt off, and come over her to taste my hard abs." Jack taking his shirt off the reveal a quite scrawny man.  He went over to her abs, and proceeded to lick very part of her six pack.  Isabella said "you like that don't you, you love how I have these abs of steel, and I'm letting you touch them".

Isabella took off her bra to reveal her huge breasts, with nipples so hard they could cut glass.  She didn't have to say anything Jack knew what she wanted. Jack puts his mouth well on those nipples to which Isabella starts to moan. She then said "Take your pants off, I want to show one of my favorite wrestling moves".  Jack took his pants and underwear off to reveal his super erect cock.  Isabella picked him up in a powerbomb position his cock right in her face, so she put her mouth on it and started sucking.  Jack was high in the air as she moved him back and fourth. Then after a minute, jack cam and a gallon of cum went down Isabella's throat.

Isabella put him down and said " That's right muscle boy I'm not done with you yet".  Isabella took off her pants to reveal her huge thighs and hot pussy. "Get down on the ground, I'm taking all your cum".  Getting on top of Jack and put her muscular pussy over Jack's hard cock.  Jack didn't think he had any cum left, but he was wrong as they both hit orgasmic bliss.

"Alright muscle boy, you had your fun and I have to leave tomorrow for a show so it's time for you to go" she said. "I have one question before you leave, What's your name"?  He said " My name is Jack".  Isabella then said "Nah, you will now be called my muscle slave".

to be continued

Offline Jimthehunter54

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2017, 11:15:30 pm »
I want to hear feed back, so should I continue the story?

Offline uno987

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2017, 06:11:27 am »
Right to the action ...I like it ... you can continue.... ;)

Offline Jimthehunter54

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2017, 09:27:45 am »
Part 3:

It's been 3 months since Jack meet Isabella, he was basically in a daze since she left to go on tour.  He would walk around his apartment, then immediately start to stroke his cock.  At work, he was now very quiet he used to be very talkative but now he only thinks of Isabella. 

Isabella won the 3ww women's title in a battle royal.  She had to focus on being the women's champ rather than Jack.  She still wanted Jack, but t was less of a priority.  She was backstage about to go to her next show when the booker told her that they would be going back to Jack's city. A little grin rose from her face.

Jack knew 3ww would be coming back to his town, but because Jack had some debt he had to pay off so Jack couldn't go.  Jack had plan to meet Isabella, he would wait until the show was half over and the go to the parking lot and wait until he see's Isabella.  Jack was very happy with himself on his plan. 

It's the night of the show, Isabella has been pacing back and forth in the locker-room.  She has to defend he women's title against Joelle Thomas.  The entire show before her match she was pacing and pacing and pacing. It was time for her match she put on her title belt and walked through the curtains.  She did her whole stick of flex the double guns. She looked around the crowd but couldn't see Jack anywhere.  She had a decent match with Joelle nothing to special, but Isabella was heart broken when she never saw back.  She went back stage took a show and got the hell out of there, she hopped she would never wrestle in that city again.

Jack had just got to the parking lot when Isabella was storming out of the building. He drove right in front of Isabella's truck and got out of the car. Isabella looked up to see Jack, then she ran toward Jack saying " For making me get worried your not going to have much fun tonight".

To be continued................

Offline Jimthehunter54

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Author: [Jimthehunter54] Wrestling Woman with Muscles /inc\
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2017, 12:36:22 pm »
Part 4:

Jack and Isabella both scarpered off to her apartment, which was the same apartment as last time. As soon as they got into the room, Isabella ripped her shirt off to reveal huge muscular breasts. Jack's jaw dropped to the floor.  Her breasts unbelievable and her nipples are hard enough to cut diamonds.

"You had me worried all damn day, so now you will just worship and pleasure me for as long as I want! Also I don't care if I miss the next show your ass is mine" said Isabella licking her lips while jack's were quivering.

"Now put your tongue all over this big beautiful chest of mine."

Jack doing what he's told and put his tongue on Isabella's breasts. Moving his tongue up and down her huge muscular chest, all the while she was playfully moaning.

"Now put your tongue on these, rock hard nipples" said Isabella

Again doing what he was told Jack put his tongue to her nipples.  Isabella started to moan even louder and louder.  She then grabbed Jack's head pushed it out of the way. 

"Take your pants off....TAKE YOUR PANTS OFF!" yelled Isabella

Like always Jack did what he was told took his pants off to reveal his cock.  Looking down at her cut six pact Isabella said " Give me that cock and rub it all up and down my abs".  Isabella laid down and Jack put his cock right between her six pact and started going up and down.  Isabella picked up her head and said " Your are not going to cum intill I tell you to cum".  Jack got up his cock was swollen and ready to cum at any second but he couldn't, he didn't want to upset Isabella.  Isabella got up and flexed her bicep which had gotten bigger since the last time.  Jack already knew what Isabella wanted.  He put his lips on her biceps and started to kiss them. Isabella put down her left arm and started to stroke Jack's cock. 

Jack's cock then exploded with cum, it got all over her abs.  Isabella was pissed and said " What did I say about cuming,  Now your punishment will last longer."

To be continued......

Offline UnholyDk1103

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2017, 05:44:48 pm »
 8) Great story dude! would love to see her wrestling against an strong malle oppenent

Offline Jimthehunter54

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2017, 01:34:44 am »
Part 5

Isabella wrapped her huge arms around Jack's head and started to squeeze. Jack could barely breathe and his face was turning red.

"This is why you do as I say. Now I'm going to drain you of your strength and your cum." Said Isabella smiling as she choked him. She let go and Jack just slid to the ground. Jack could mutter a word or move.  Isabella moved pumped bicep around Jack's limp cock and squeeze it tight.

“Your cock’s turn purple being squeezed in these big biceps. You like that don't you. You love these biceps squeezing your hard cock” said Isabella now starting to stroke his cock with her bicep. Jack was helpless against this muscle goddess.”I never stopped think about you, all that cum from the first time. I trained harder at the gym for you and for what just for you to almost forget me. No way little man, after this you won't forget” said Isabella as she got up. She went into her bag and pulled out her title. The 3ww women's title was a golden belt that said women's wrestling on it with the globe, and on the side plates there was a woman doing a German suplexes. 

“This championship looks nice around this muscular body doesn't it?”

Jack shook his head yes.

“Does your cock like this belt on my muscular body” said Isabella as she started to stroke his cock. It didn't take long for Jack to cum again, not as much as the first time but still a decent amount. Isabella started to rub the cum all over her muscles. She loved it.

“ You probably are all drained out aren't you? You probably don't have any cum left.”

Isabella picked him up in the same powerbomb position like the last time and started sucking. The last bit of cum dripped out of Jack’s cock into her mouth. She slammed Jack on the bed. “Now it's time for bed” said Isabella.

Jack was knocked out cold, so Isabella went up to him to cuddle. The both fell asleep.

When Jack finally got up, Isabella had already left but she did leave a note that said.

“Dear Jack,
  This is my number 555-1234, I want you to call me next time. Plus save up your cum for next time :). I've been trying to get you a job in 3ww as my muscle admirer, but it hasn't panned out yet. I'll call you if they want you.

Love your muscle goddess Isabella"

To be continued……..

Offline Jimthehunter54

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2017, 10:16:00 am »
Part 6:

Jack didn't hear from Isabella for a bit until he got a call.

“Hey Jack, are you free on Saturday 3ww wants you to be with me. It's supposed to add to my character” said Isabella over the phone.

“Yes of course I can Isabella” said Jack

“But you're going to have to be trained”

“Ok, I got a lot of vacation days at my work”

“Ok I'll pick you up for your training”

The next day Isabella picked up Jack at the hotel lobby. “So Jack all you got to do today is kiss my muscles” said Isabella. “You serious” said Jack.
“As serious as a shark attack” said Isabella as they got into the car.

Isabella took Jack to this boxing gym, where they have a wrestling school. Isabella went to go find Ernie the owner of the gym and 3ww.  Ernie was a man in his 60s who had been a former wrestler in his prime. Now he just runs a wrestling school to then use them for 3ww. Ernie was also a very tall man, and even though he was in his 60s he was still in great shape.

“So that's the guy, he doesn't look like much” said Ernie

“He may not look like much now but if we train him on what to do, it would add so much to gimmick”

“Ok so you just want this guy to kiss your muscles and help you cheat in matches”.

“That's correct and I know he can do the former”.

“Alright then give me a kayfabe reason for this guy to help you win matches”

Isabella started to flex her left bicep “That's why”

“Alright then I've got my idea. Next show he’ll jump the guardrail and throw you a weapon. Then he’ll distract the ref.”

“I love it, we just got a train him on what to do”

“Leave that up to me”

Ernie opened the door and Jack was just sitting on a bench outside Ernie’s office.

“Alright boy, are you ready for training? Are you ready for the hours of pain and suffering? Well are you!” shouted Ernie

Jack was about to say no but then he saw Isabella and he said yes.

Training was difficult he had to jump a guardrail and throw brass knuckles into the ring, then get up on the ring post to distract the ref. One problem, Jack kept failing over and over again. He would either fall off the ring post or the guardrail every time. They practiced this one spot for 3 hours. Ernie wanted to give up, but it was Jack's determination that kept him going. Finally after 3 hours he got the spot down pat.

“Alright kid be out our next show early to make sure you're ready”

Jack looked over to see Isabella smiling and clapping away.

“So how did I do” said Jack

“You did great! You're going to be the best muscle worshipper in the wrestling business today” said Isabella flexing her pecs for him. He got all excited and kissed her.

Ernie walked away thinking “ Great another pair of love birds”.

To be continued…...

Offline UnholyDk1103

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2017, 12:31:57 pm »
Great Story love it

Offline Jimthehunter54

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2017, 12:39:22 pm »
 Part 7:

It was the day of the show. Jack was in the backstage area sitting on a bench trying not to throw up. He's nerves were getting the best in him, but he didn't want to pick on his attire. They got him these really baggy cargo pants and a tee shirt with Isabella’s face on it. He looked very unique and sweaty. He’d dry heave a couple times to which he would run to the bathroom to the toilets. He never did throw up. Isabella came up to him a couple of times to tell him not to worry. But Jack knew he had to be worried not to mess anything up. He’d practice the spot a million times, but in his mind he could still mess the whole thing up. Him being a wrestling fan all his life he knew anything that could go wrong will go wrong.

It was finally time Jack had to get into his position. Isabella before she walked out for her match went up to Jack, and she flexed one of her biceps and said “kiss it for good luck”. Jack was seated in the very back of the crowd. He holded some brass knuckles in his pocket. He rolled them around in his pocket. He had to run in when her opponent  happy Sara hit her with a spinebuster. Happy walk to the ring in a green and yellow wrestling attire smiled and high fived some people in the crowd. Then Isabella came out flexing like always with her purple attire and leather jacket. The bell rang. The match started off with some headlocks. Jack was half paying attention to the match and half trying to remember his spot line for line.  He did this the entire time the match was going on.

The match was going on for good ten minutes until happy hit her spine buster. Jack bolted jumped over the guardrail and got to ring side in five seconds. He reached in his pocket slid the brass knuckles into the ring. He got onto one of the ring posts and started yelling at the ref.  The ref was looking at him while Isabella used the brass knuckles to clock happy square in the dome. Jack stopped and pointed to Isabella. The ref went over to count it 1,2,3. After 12 minutes, Isabella won and hugged Jack in the middle of the ring. Isabella whispered in his ear saying “You did great! Jack tonight we are going to celebrate your debut”. Isabella started to flex to which she said “Just start kissing already”. So Jack did what he was told and started to kiss her biceps.

They walked back to the backstage area where Ernie met them.

“Not bad kid of your first time, but you know now that you need to learn more then that one spot.”

“I know Ernie” said Jack with Isabella by his side.

“Also we need to give you a name” said Ernie in his sweat suit.

“How about Jack mclovin?” Said Isabella with a smile on her face.

“I love it! Okay Jack now you're a Mclovin got that?” Said Ernie

“Yes sir I understand” said Jack. Then Ernie walked off because he had to make sure the rest of the show was going accordingly.  Isabella looked at Jack and said “ Alright, now let's go celebrate your debut with some action”. She started to chuckle at her words.

“If it's alright with you, then it's alright with me” said Jack as they walked off to there car.

In the car, they talked and joked about Jack's outfit until they got to the hotel room. They walked into the elevator and immediately started to make out. They didn't stop until they got to the hotel door. Then they opened the door and immediately took off all their clothes.  Jack shoved his hard cock into her nice wet pussy. The moaned and groaned for about ten minutes until they reached orgasmic bliss. 

Isabella looked right at Jack and said “Well we got to go to bed, we have to leave tomorrow at 4:30 am.”

To be continued……..

Offline Jimthehunter54

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2017, 11:39:47 am »
Part 8:

“Jack wake up it’s 4:30 in the morning and we have to leave”

“Uuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhh”

“Hey you wanted to do this so let’s go, the car is already backed and I’m driving.”
They packed up everything and set out on their 5 hour drive to Dallas TX. It was a cool morning when they left. Jack still half asleep and Isabella knew one thing to wake him up. She flexed her right bicep in front of his face. Jack’s eyes lit up and started to kiss her rock hard muscle. 

“You awake now?” Said Isabella.

“Oh yes definitely my goddess” said Jack.

The morning was quiet and cool not cars were out yet. A slight drizzle of rain precipitated. Jack turned on the radio to a rock station. Isabella’s car freshener wasn’t working so all it smelled like was Jack’s sweat soaked shirt from the night before. The kept driving and driving. In an hour they already passed by two states, when Isabella bursted out.

“Fuck, Jack how I love you so”

“I love you too my goddess”

“You know, I never thought having a muscle slave as a boyfriend could be so much fun.”

“But I always knew having a muscular girlfriend would be amazing.”

“Oh Jack Just start kissing this bicep.”

Jack did what he was told when a large bang came from the back of the truck. The truck was now leaning at an angle. One of the tires blown out. At the same time a car came up behind them and hit the back of the truck. They both grabbed onto each other for protection. Then Isabella and the car behind them pulled over to the side.

The guy in the car got out, his face all red. He started to slam the side of the car screaming.

“I’ll go handle this” said Isabella as she opened the door.

“What the fuck is your problem” said Isabella.

“My fucking probably is….. Damn” said the guy as started at the huge Isabella.

“You were going to say asshole ” Said Isabella.

“No Fuck you, and let me speak to the guy in the car”.

“No you’ve got me out here.”

“Well I don’t want your bitch ass, I want the fucking dude in the car.”

“You’re not getting him you’ve got me.”

“I know a way to get him out here” said the guy as he swung a fist at Isabella’s face.

Isabella ducked the punch and put this guy in a headlock. She picked him to where his feet didn’t reach the ground and he was just dangling there.

“You’re going to get in your car and drive off do you understand”

“Yeeeeeesssssss”

Isabella dropped and he went running towards his car and ran off.

Isabella opened the car door and started to cry.

“Isabella are you ok?”

Isabella just looked at Jack and then hugged him. They both just sat there hugging each other in silence for awhile. Then the tissues were brought out. Jack wiped away the tears from her face.

“Isabella, I’ll go get the jack and new tire please.”

Jack put on the tire and there were off for their next show.

To be continued……...

Remember I like fed back so that my writing can improve.

Offline Jimthehunter54

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2017, 09:54:00 am »
Part 9

They made it to their hotel room without another hitch. They got their at about 4:00 PM. Luckily the show was the next day so they had the entire room to themselves.

Jack was unpacking everything and putting things away.  It was a small hotel room with one bed and pictures of ducks along the wall. There wasn’t even a tv, but there was a bookcase full of books. Isabella had left for the gym two hours ago.

Jack finished unpacking and took a quick nap. The poor man hadn’t slept in so long. While asleep he didn’t hear Isabella come back. She threw a pillow on his face which startled the daylight out of him.

Jack woke up to see Isabella in a Wonder Woman bikini that wrapped around her muscle body. Jack was speechless but his erection was not.

“We’ve had a long day, so I decided to become your Wonder Woman. I worked at the gym extra hard to get a nice pump going” said Isabella.

Jack went up to get a better look and she had gotten even bigger. Her biceps were originally 13 now the reached a colossal 18 inches. Her abs were now an eight pack and her legs were hard as rocks. She started to flex her quads for him. The nice pumped veins on her quads was one of the hottest things Jack had ever seen.

Isabella wrapped her lasso around Jack. The only room she left him was his right hand so that he can stroke.

“No, baby you can’t touch tonight but you can stroke while I’m flexing “ said Isabella with a devilish grin.

She turned her leg around to show off her calves. What unbelievable calves she had. Jack was trying to stroke to his wonder but couldn’t.

“Oh, what’s the matter baby can’t stroke your hard cock to these?” Said Isabella taunting him.

“You love my muscles don’t you. You’ve loved when I first showed up at 3ww.”

“Yes my Wonder Woman I did. You are everything I look for in a woman” said jack

“And you’re everything I look for in a guy” said Isabella as she untied him.

“Now I want you to truly worship these muscles”

Jack got up and went right to her pecs and her hard nipples. His tongue got every inch. Isabella was stroking his hard cock. Jack’s cock didn’t lasted long until he came everywhere.

Isabella laid him down then got on top of his stomach,which had cum everywhere, and she started to fuck herself. She moaned and moaned until she exploded on top of Jack. She then just laid on top of him and they both fell asleep right there on the floor covered in cum.  They had a long day tomorrow.

To be continued…….
More stories in 2018 :)

Offline Jimthehunter54

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: December 24, 2017, 07:53:51 pm »
Part 10:

It was only two hours before the show started Ernie came up Isabella.

“Your match has been canceled.”

“Wait why?”

“Your opponent Mrs. Schneir has no showed”

“So will I still be on the card?”

“Yes, I’ve thought about this. You’ll cut a promo while Jack is worshiping your body”.

“Ok that doesn’t sound so bad. He’s going to be really excited to know he gets to worship all these muscles in front of a crowd.”

“ Also Isabella I want you to go put on some face paint on. I want you to become this giant Amazon with her man slave” said Ernie as he walked away
Isabella was left wondering what she was going to paint on her face.

She went to the dressing room and saw a box on the floor that said “ For Isabella” on it.  Inside was some green and blue face paint. With instructions on how to use it. She went into the bathroom with the box in hand. She started to make blue hearts on her cheeks.

“Nah… I can do a lot more, I do have a lot of paint” she said to herself.

She the took some green paint and started to rub it on her ripped shoulders. “Yeah that looks really nice really shows off my muscles” she said clearly getting turned on.

“Can’t wait until Jack feels these painted beauties.”

She started to paint her bicep with some blue paint. She flexed them as she felt her hands all over her body. She started to smile wider and wider.

She was in the bathroom for about an hour, when another woman wrestler came into the bathroom.

“Hey Isabella you segment is about to go on, and waits with all the paint?”

Isabella painted every except the front of her bicep and her abs. Everything else was painted and apparently she got excited. There was a line of blue paint going to her clit.

“Ok I’m ready”.

To be continued…

Offline Jimthehunter54

• Activity:
    0%
Re: +Notable Author: [Jimthehunter54] Wrestling Woman with Muscles
« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2018, 10:40:39 pm »
I’m sorry I haven’t written much but hopefully I’ll get back on track...

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  +Notable Author: [Jimthehunter54] Wrestling Woman with Muscles | #WIP

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View