Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572851 Posts in 72121 Topics by 28626 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 29, 2024, 01:37:23 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Extra info on Female bodybuilding and Fitness  |  Interviews with female bodybuilders  |  Aleesha Young
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Aleesha Young  (Read 6706 times)

Offline Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
Aleesha Young
« on: June 22, 2017, 04:17:09 pm »
She shares our disappointment in her poor placing at this year's Omaha Pro.

https://www.mediafire.com/?o8nqw23juo233ka

Forum Saradas

Aleesha Young
« on: June 22, 2017, 04:17:09 pm »

Offline sluggo

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: Aleesha Young FURIOUS After Omaha Pro Controversy
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2017, 09:16:06 pm »
I watched this whole thing beginning to end and I took away a few things about Aleesha.

It was truth that she shouldn't have placed last.  Rather harsh assessment.  Another truth is the fact that the Physique girls are getting bigger and FBB is being told to size it down.  Like Palumbo said "they should just merge the categories".

Aleesha came off as very whiny throughout the course of the interview and Palumbo called her out rightly many times about some of the things she said.  The whole discussion about her genetics being the reason she can't lose muscle is a bunch of BS.  She could lose muscle if she laid off the PEDs.  She refuses to.  Don't lie to us like, this is poor old me.  I get it, this is bodybuilding, but she needs a reality check on the idea of what is marketable and she is dancing on the edge of what the average fan wants to see.  Right or wrong, calling it a sport is a bad noun.  Like Palumbo said, it's a pageant and its subjective.  Dave was laying down truth bombs.  Hopefully Aleesha gets the message and stays with the sport.

Offline muscle_guy64

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2017, 12:39:21 am »
The only way to change this is to call it entertainment rather than a sport -- semi-follow the wrestling world's lead.  Remove the judges; let paying fans vote; have live interactive shows with different categories (PG13, R).  Still a competition so that urge to win will be satisfied... but to work your ass off trying to guess what a judge wants is impossible and its just to damn demoralizing.  If fans say no to you, thats a little easier to take.

Offline h666666

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2017, 01:18:10 am »
I watched this whole thing beginning to end and I took away a few things about Aleesha.

It was truth that she shouldn't have placed last.  Rather harsh assessment.  Another truth is the fact that the Physique girls are getting bigger and FBB is being told to size it down.  Like Palumbo said "they should just merge the categories".

Aleesha came off as very whiny throughout the course of the interview and Palumbo called her out rightly many times about some of the things she said.  The whole discussion about her genetics being the reason she can't lose muscle is a bunch of BS.  She could lose muscle if she laid off the PEDs.  She refuses to.  Don't lie to us like, this is poor old me.  I get it, this is bodybuilding, but she needs a reality check on the idea of what is marketable and she is dancing on the edge of what the average fan wants to see.  Right or wrong, calling it a sport is a bad noun.  Like Palumbo said, it's a pageant and its subjective.  Dave was laying down truth bombs.  Hopefully Aleesha gets the message and stays with the sport.

Whoah. It really sucks that you call her attitude "whiny." She was by far the most muscular woman in a bodybuilding contest, in probably the best shape of her life, with few weaknesses, and she is told by the head judge who also happens to be the promoter that she didn't place so low because of any weakness, but because of being too freakin' muscular. That's a bullshit reason to lose in a bodybuilding contest.

She also explained the various ways they were disrespecting her. She's bitter, disappointed, and can no longer trust this new bunch of people running women's bodybuilding.

Dave was trying to get her to stay so he'd say anything: it's subjective, different judges will place her differently, so she should just hang in there. It was nice of him to say that. But imagine her level of frustration, going in to a contest where she blows the rest of the competition away by any normal standard – but if you want to be nitpicky and dwell on her weaknesses, then she's a second; third is already an outrage – yet she places 7th out of 8. If you don't understand why she's super pissed and not willing to go back there, something is wrong with you, my friend. Dave's "you were just overlooked" comment is, frankly, pretty insulting: it's so obviously silly that it really cannot be taken seriously.

Honestly, I don't know what the Wings of Strength people are doing. They are keeping FBBing alive, but they are doing really messed-up, weird stuff. They humiliate Iris Kyle, they bar Margie from shooting videos with anyone else and then they also don't shoot anything with her; their website sucks ass; they only sell 480p videos in 2017… WTF?!

The only part where Aleesha stumbled in this interview IMO was when she distanced herself from Iris. I get it that Aleesha sees herself as a prettier, more feminine bodybuilder, but she's making the same mistake as the promoters: putting artificial limits on muscularity, and tying to police what they perceive as femininity.

Seriously: female bodybuilding is about removing all restraints and reward the biggest, most muscular, most ripped, most proportional athlete on stage. Punish them for flaws, punish them for being too soft, punish them for big bellies, disproportional bodies, or a total lack of aesthetics. Don't punish them for too much muscle because it's stupid and wrong. It's like punishing a sprinter for being too fast.

I'm afraid Wings of Strength is not the saviour we thought it would be. It's time for a federation to step up and embrace female bodybuilding, with no ridiculous restraints. We already have Physique and Fitness and Bikini. Let Bodybuilding be Bodybuilding.

billybob101

« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2017, 03:09:00 am »

Whoah. It really sucks that you call her attitude "whiny." She was by far the most muscular woman in a bodybuilding contest, in probably the best shape of her life, with few weaknesses, and she is told by the head judge who also happens to be the promoter that she didn't place so low because of any weakness, but because of being too freakin' muscular. That's a bullshit reason to lose in a bodybuilding contest.

She also explained the various ways they were disrespecting her. She's bitter, disappointed, and can no longer trust this new bunch of people running women's bodybuilding.

Dave was trying to get her to stay so he'd say anything: it's subjective, different judges will place her differently, so she should just hang in there. It was nice of him to say that. But imagine her level of frustration, going in to a contest where she blows the rest of the competition away by any normal standard – but if you want to be nitpicky and dwell on her weaknesses, then she's a second; third is already an outrage – yet she places 7th out of 8. If you don't understand why she's super pissed and not willing to go back there, something is wrong with you, my friend. Dave's "you were just overlooked" comment is, frankly, pretty insulting: it's so obviously silly that it really cannot be taken seriously.

Honestly, I don't know what the Wings of Strength people are doing. They are keeping FBBing alive, but they are doing really messed-up, weird stuff. They humiliate Iris Kyle, they bar Margie from shooting videos with anyone else and then they also don't shoot anything with her; their website sucks ass; they only sell 480p videos in 2017… WTF?!

The only part where Aleesha stumbled in this interview IMO was when she distanced herself from Iris. I get it that Aleesha sees herself as a prettier, more feminine bodybuilder, but she's making the same mistake as the promoters: putting artificial limits on muscularity, and tying to police what they perceive as femininity.

Seriously: female bodybuilding is about removing all restraints and reward the biggest, most muscular, most ripped, most proportional athlete on stage. Punish them for flaws, punish them for being too soft, punish them for big bellies, disproportional bodies, or a total lack of aesthetics. Don't punish them for too much muscle because it's stupid and wrong. It's like punishing a sprinter for being too fast.

I'm afraid Wings of Strength is not the saviour we thought it would be. It's time for a federation to step up and embrace female bodybuilding, with no ridiculous restraints. We already have Physique and Fitness and Bikini. Let Bodybuilding be Bodybuilding.

Billybob approves of this message.

I'd like to hear this new standard being told to the men. Just don't want women the respect they're due.

Offline Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
Aleesha Young Website Info
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2020, 02:53:16 am »
 Aleesha just did a live video on IG that is very important for those who who subscribe to her http://aleeshayoung.net/ website and are having login or billing problems. You can download the video below. This has nothing to do with her OnlyFans page.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/b66houzq65ke6nx/aleesha_website_news.mp4/file

Forum Saradas  |  Extra info on Female bodybuilding and Fitness  |  Interviews with female bodybuilders  |  Aleesha Young

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View