Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by laero0912 on 22 May 2017
  • Does anybody know the name of this sexy lady:

https://www.herbicepscam.com/GirlPower/profile/
  • #2 by bumlover on 26 May 2017
  • From Romania.....not sure if name is necessary as these women do not always prefer to be named through the internet as this is their private life.....she is a gorgeous girl and a great performer BTW
  • #3 by anonymali on 29 May 2017

•  :hellno:
  • #4 by 737 on 09 Jun 2017
  • Ella es Andra (@adda.fit)

• #5 by kostas on 09 Sep 2017
  • She is a great model, i have done private shows  with her and she did everything i asked her. Her body is more than hot. The only bad thing is that she has stopped the communication with us  , she isht in free chat anymore and i dont know the reason. Hope that  this is temporary  and not happen for always in the future because it will be very bad for all , since only a few men join a model who sits the all day alone in premium. :'( :'( and she might not became one of the most popular girls in the site, despite she has all the talent.
  • #6 by bumlover on 12 Oct 2017
  • she did not stop the communicatio with you.......just the free part....many will talk all day to these girls for free...they get tired of it...this is their jobs......she is a gorgeous sexy fun girl.....and if you already know her and like her shows?....why do u need to talk in free?....why not do a show rght away?...sounds like people like you are the reason they dont saty in free.....people will stay in there all day, talking shit....
  • #7 by kostas on 15 Oct 2017
  • First of all man,  i am a vip member . I have become vip in order to get pms in which i am very very quick and understandable instead of other users who ask for pm to ask only questions and for a very long time ...  Secondly i know she is very sexy but  i want always to know before i go in premium or fantasy if i will see what i want. I dont always want to see the same things. I have joined some girls in premium and what i mostly see thats why i stopped it now, is  girls that are  in a bad condition  , girls that arent  even on the cam or girls that when i will ask them what i want to see they will just answer with  a no without a reason or justification.  So if she and others models stop communicating with us in free chat( i didhnt ask them to be always in free chat  just two times in the day or at least at the week, some dont even do this but they are always but always in premium.  Of course there are man who take advantage of the girls who are in free chat and always ask hundred of questions , or the dude (we all know who he is) who always ask for free flexing  , but that doesnt justify them to be in premium or even in fantasy for always. If i dont know if i will see what  i  really want , why should i and a lot of other people risk their money ; just becayse they are hot; Not everyone  cares about that, we all have our requests , our ''fetishes'' which we really want to see from them.
  • #8 by bumlover on 17 Oct 2017
  • I know how the site works , I was a VIP member......I thought you were critical of her in particular., and when you had already done shows with her , what would the need be for you to see her in free......but in general I guess if they not in free, one could not get to know them at all or see if interest..I could tell if I liked how they looked and read their bios....if I got in room and did not like, one could just leave, not a big deal.......I think a lot of the members that hang in free all day, going room to room...asking how much you lift?..what you eat?...measurenemnts , weight etc...ruin it for the other rmembers as they wear the models out- they get sick of it............I can tell you are not like that, but there are many who want a free chat service and always always pretend they gonna go private, so the model won't ban them
Pages:
Actions