Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574073 Posts in 72855 Topics by 28732 Members - Latest Member: lonerider April 18, 2024, 07:32:56 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness Paysite Reviews  |  Amazing Muscle Beauties
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Amazing Muscle Beauties  (Read 7590 times)

Offline tim1

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Amazing Muscle Beauties
« on: March 25, 2017, 06:35:39 pm »
I was wondering whether anyone has joined Amazing Muscle Beauties? Is it any good? Are there closeups ?

Forum Saradas

Amazing Muscle Beauties
« on: March 25, 2017, 06:35:39 pm »

Offline autechre

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Amazing Muscle Beauties
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2017, 09:11:41 pm »
I have in the past. There are some amazing models on there you won't find elsewhere. The videos & photo do sometimes have closeups in them.

I won't be rejoining though unless the webmaster changes his hosting. I found it impossible to download the HD videos due to connection breaks. There is no way to resume the download, so you can't get the whole file.
Other people have no issue, so YMMV.
Use jDownloader to grab my links - it's free!

Offline tim1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2017, 05:39:37 pm »
I have in the past. There are some amazing models on there you won't find elsewhere. The videos & photo do sometimes have closeups in them.

I won't be rejoining though unless the webmaster changes his hosting. I found it impossible to download the HD videos due to connection breaks. There is no way to resume the download, so you can't get the whole file.
Other people have no issue, so YMMV.

That is never a good thing, as the main point of joining these websites is downloading videos.  I wonder whether the webmaster ever investigated the problems?

Offline DrGORG

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2017, 09:14:40 pm »
I think it is more a download limitation system that kills ip socket if you download more than two items at once... they used to do that kind of things in the 90s...
Comments and Karma are always Welcome & Appreciated.
Simply Click on [Applaud+] Button on the left under the activity counter to give Karma

Offline autechre

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2017, 11:11:24 pm »
I think it is more a download limitation system that kills ip socket if you download more than two items at once... they used to do that kind of things in the 90s...

Not in this case. I was only trying to grab one file at a time. It would download fine to about 40-50% and then the connection would drop. If you restarted the download, it would start over rather than resume from where it dropped and then the connection would drop again around the same place.

Still, as you said, limited connections & non-resuming files was the kind of thing done back in the 90s.

Offline Dingaro

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2018, 09:25:41 pm »
The problem I had with this website was that the videos were often too short, to the point they weren't worth it. A video could be 45 seconds, of which 10-15 would be the intro and outro clip of the website.

However, I'm suspecting this has changed. Has anyone joined lately? Can you confirm whether the videos are longer now or not?

Offline sa2009

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2018, 06:14:48 am »
I joined some years ago . The price is not cheap ..  more expensive than almost all fbb sites . And found the clips were too small .

herbicepscam.com - Video chat with female bodybuilders, physique models and fitness athletes 24/7/365!

Offline peakfan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2018, 05:04:58 am »
I had the same download problem the last time I joined.  Does anyone know if that's been fixed now?

Offline Stellan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2018, 12:12:38 pm »
I hate the intro and outro of the clips. A clip should start right away and at the end of the clip there should be a max. 3 second outro with the website address and the year of the video.

Offline Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2018, 12:38:43 pm »
I hate the intro and outro of the clips. A clip should start right away and at the end of the clip there should be a max. 3 second outro with the website address and the year of the video.

On top of that the videos are too short.

Offline tim1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2022, 08:34:35 pm »
I was wondering whether anyone has joined Amazing Muscle Beauties recently, and whether they have fixed their download problems or whether anyone has any opinions of what they think of this website?

Offline autechre

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2022, 05:09:14 am »
I was wondering whether anyone has joined Amazing Muscle Beauties recently, and whether they have fixed their download problems or whether anyone has any opinions of what they think of this website?

I have joined since my post in 2017 and could download videos ok.
The videos are a reasonable quality and still pretty short (with an overly long intro) but he does have models you can't find elsewhere.

Offline tim1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2022, 03:00:58 pm »

I have joined since my post in 2017 and could download videos ok.
The videos are a reasonable quality and still pretty short (with an overly long intro) but he does have models you can't find elsewhere.

Ok, thanks for the information

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness Paysite Reviews  |  Amazing Muscle Beauties

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View