Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572414 Posts in 72083 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 10:39:21 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Warnings for Private Sessions & Scammers and Complaints  |  Ashlee "Mob Wife" Gambino
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Ashlee "Mob Wife" Gambino  (Read 2941 times)

Offline GreenMile

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Ashlee "Mob Wife" Gambino
« on: June 25, 2017, 01:29:00 am »
     Gentlemen, I highly advise you to not have any dealings with a session wrestler that goes by the name of Ashlee "MobWife" Gambino. While I was traveling on the west coast in April 2017, I discovered that Ashlee (a session wrestler originally based out of Akron, OH) was currently visiting Los Angeles, CA. I had sent an initial email to her asking if she would be interested in setting up a wrestling session (30 minutes). I shortly received a text message from Ashlee stating that she would be interested in meeting with me and that she requires a down payment. I therefore sent her a down payment (actually the full amount) of $150.00 to her through PayPal (which she confirmed that she received). We then agreed on a specific day and time for our match and I was looking forward to meeting her on that day. Well on the day of the session I contacted Ashlee and informed her that I needed to push the time back a couple hours due to getting caught up in a previous meeting. Ashlee indicated that she was booked for the remainder of the evening and that we would have to reschedule for another date (in which I agreed to do). On the rescheduled date, I contacted Ashlee by text to confirm our scheduled appointment only to not receive a response. I made numerous attempts to reach out to Ashlee with the hope that I would hear back from her to hold the match but was unsuccessful. The following day, Ashlee contacted me via text message to inform me that she was not able to meet with me the previous night due to getting arrested for assaulting a lady who was babysitting her daughter and that she was sorry and would refund my payment. I would check my account everyday to confirm the refund but it was never returned to my account. I would then contact Ashlee informing her that I have yet to receive the refund and she would only reply that she had already forwarded to me. To this very day, I have not received that payment.
     Being the nice guy that I am (and feeling sorry for her struggles - she mentioned that she was stuck out there in California with her daughter and did not have any funds to get back home) I kept in contact with Ashlee as a friend just to see how she was doing with her situation. Being that I am from the midwest and that she is from Ohio, she stated that we could meet up once she returns back to Ohio (whenever that would be)! Ashlee then asked me to loan her some money to assist her and her daughter with getting back home (in which I refused). A few weeks later Ashlee somehow managed to leave California and landed in Kentucky. (At this time I had returned back to the midwest). Ashlee then proceeded to ask me for a loan to assist her in getting her back to Ohio from Kentucky. I told Ashlee that I would not be able to loan her any money however, I did offer a solution by agreeing to drive down into Kentucky and to pick her up (along with her daughter) and driving her home in exchange for a 60 minute session (since I had already forked up $150.00). Ashlee replied that was a good idea but that she would not accept my offer due to not wanting to ride with strangers. (Well, I did try to extend my help to her and then again I can also understand her concern). Well about a week or so later she texted me to state that she was back home in Ohio and that she was willing to offer me a 60 minute session for $150. Well, being the nice guy that I am ONCE AGAIN (and also a person who believes that everyone deserves a second chance) I entrusted that we would successfully meet up this time and therefore forwarded another $150 to her through PayPal. (Boy, that was a mistake)!! After forwarding the funds to her (in which she once again confirmed that she received) we agreed to meet up on June 2, 2017 at her location (In which I confirmed with her again on the day before the match). On June 2, 2017 I send a text to Ashlee telling her that I am on the road to her location (a 4.5 hour drive) and was driving down the highway for about 2.25 hours when she sends me a text to tell me that she was admitted into the hospital the night before and that she was still there, thus informing me that we would have to reschedule for the second time. (WHAT THEE ETERNAL HELL)??? Following that bull...... Ashlee kept telling me via text that she promised that we would meet once she started feeling better (yada ya ya) and then all of a sudden she mysteriously ceased all communication with me. I have sent her multiple and multiple text messages and phone calls to reach out to her only to come up empty on every single attempt.
     Well, after doing a little bit of digging around on social media, I discovered that Ashlee apparently has been playing me this entire time. Ashlee mentioned to me that she was going through a divorce from her husband (in whom I will refrain from mentioning his name), yet when looking at her Facebook page it appears that is not the case at all. I also seriously doubt that she was arrested in California for assault and battery as she mentioned to me previously. Also while viewing her Facebook page I noticed that she had posted some pictures of her traveling to Las Vegas, Nevada and that the dates of the posting was in June 2017 (Although she indicated to me that she was very, very sick and was unable to do anything physically). And finally, while exploring Sessionsgirls.Com, I discovered that Ashlee had changed her profile from living in OHIO to living in NEVADA!!!! (She has yet to make this change on WB270 yet).
     So with all of this said..... Ashlee "Mob Wife" Gambino is not to be trusted! I was willing to give her the benefit of the doubt based on the stories that she shared with me with the hopes to give her a little business in exchange for a good session/workout only to be played for a fool. (And believe me when I tell you this... I feel like a first class dumb ass for allowing myself to get involved in all of this junk). Nevertheless, a lesson has been learned (howbeit an expensive one) and I feel like it is my duty to alert every good hard working client (who is involved in this industry for all the right reasons) to not be swindled out of their hard earned money by this "FAKE WANNA BE SO CALLED MMA FIGHTER"!!! Gentlemen, I am quite confident that there are a hell of a lot better options out there to choose as opposed to this dishonest individual that hails out of the midwest/west coast or wherever the hell she may be at this time.

Forum Saradas

Ashlee "Mob Wife" Gambino
« on: June 25, 2017, 01:29:00 am »

Offline OrangeCountyCalifornia

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: Ashlee "Mob Wife" Gambino
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2017, 05:17:34 am »
Anytime the women deliver sob stories when money is discussed, that is ALWAYS a red flag to stay away.

Also I would not trust anybody named "Mob Wife" or "Gambino."

Offline GreenMile

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2017, 07:26:51 pm »
You are speaking nothing but the truth, OCC!!! Lesson learned indeed!!! Thank you for your response! By the way, I actually reported this to WB270 and Sessionsgirls. The moderator of Sessionsgirls (Jen Thomas) forwarded me an email that she sent to this chick about my review. About 25 minutes later, the girl sends a reply email to Jen telling her that she completed the session with me for $300 (which is the furthest thing from the truth if ever)!!!!! Even though I am not going to be able to recover my funds I just want to forewarn the other men on this forum to stay clear away from this little SOB!!

Offline bwmlac113

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2017, 02:46:26 am »
All,
Stay away!  Plays all the games and only pleads for you to shell out money to help with her current crisis.  And then is a pro and making you feel guilty for not helping her.

Stay away!!!!!

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
    • FemFlex
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2018, 05:44:26 pm »
I did offer a solution by agreeing to drive down into Kentucky and to pick her up (along with her daughter) and driving her home in exchange for a 60 minute session (since I had already forked up $150.00). Ashlee replied that was a good idea but that she would not accept my offer due to not wanting to ride with strangers.
It's understandable to refuse the ride offer for that reason, yet she felt completely comfortable asking a "stranger" to loan her money...twice.  Hmm....
herbicepscam.com - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

TrapGambinoMMA

« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2018, 09:12:54 am »
First let me start off by stating that I am the REAL Ashlee's husband and MMA manager. This site and forum has only recently been brought to our attention. First thing.. Whoever is scamming people using her name is not Ashlee Gambino. I find it VERY foolish that anybody would send money to somebody they have never met or talked to because if they did take that precaution, they would know it's not Ashlee. We are currently working with a lawyer to find this person and would appreciate the help from all of you who have been scammed. If we find these person it's possible to get the money back or some justice at the least. These posts are very hurtful to Ashlee and our family. She was NEVER in the session game. She has never done sessions or wanted to. She has also never lived in Kentucky or LA. This is all very strange to us. Having insanely false information about you on the internet can hurt people's careers and relationships. For this reason we are raking legal action to not only find this person but give them justice. I would like if this post was taken down not only Ashlee but her family and fans sake. She is an innocent girl who. Has NOTHING to do with this. My email is trapgambinomma at gmail so please feel free to email any information this person has given you claiming to be Ashlee. All information can help us find who it is! Thank you very much!

-Trap Gambino

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Warnings for Private Sessions & Scammers and Complaints  |  Ashlee "Mob Wife" Gambino

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View