Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575390 Posts in 73178 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 25, 2024, 11:28:16 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Alexis & Tiffany [A.U.] | #FUTA | #GoG | #GTS
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Alexis & Tiffany [A.U.] | #FUTA | #GoG | #GTS  (Read 10108 times)

Offline Trinitus

• Activity:
    0%
Alexis & Tiffany [A.U.] | #FUTA | #GoG | #GTS
« on: February 22, 2017, 01:50:21 pm »
Alexis & Tiffany

Part 1. The Devils Needs.

<DISCLAIMER! This story contains both shemale muscle and penis growth as well as some male muscle and penis growth in addition to "normal" FMG>

Alexis had a secret that she kept from even her closest of friends. Alexis longed for big bulging muscles, she wanted to be the biggest and strongest woman. No, person to have ever lived and she wanted to tower over any man & woman alike. But alas her current body was far from what she wished for, weighting in at around 45kg stand 170cm tall though far from tiny she was not that big. What she lacked in size she maybe up in beauty, her long chestnut colord hair reaching below her shoulders and having a nice pair of large C's made her very ppular among the boys. All her wishes where however to come true one faith full summer day when she and her best friend Tiffany where sunbathing in her backyard.

Alexis & Tiffany where laying in two chairs bathing in the sun, Alexis in a blue navy bikini and Tiffany in a dark green one. Both being in their early 20's looked irresistable Alexis having laid her hair in something along the lines of sun rays around har head and Tiffany who had about the same measurments as Alexis but with shorter and deep crimson hair simply having tucked it in under her head as kinda a second pillow. (I maybe should tell you that Alexis'es mother and father both were very rich both being the CEO of companies valued in the billions. Thusly they owned 2 rather large houses and a big mansion. Alexis & Tiffany are currently at the summer house which lies somedistance away from any large city so as to be a retreat from ones busy life. They are there completely alone as the both the cook and maid and been given a long vacation, and Alexis's parents being on buisness trips.)

A loud CRACK! Sounded in the pool area make the girls jump half a meter straight into the air, screaming with their hair flying everywhere. (The scene looing like something out of an old Disney film).
When the girls had landed from their respective aerial journeys, looked around and saw a short man in a red suit. On his head hye had tiny horns, instead of normal legs he had goat legs and they could also see a short tail snaking from his behind.
- Well! He shouted. Who wants to go first?
Alexis looked over at Tiffany, who made a slight gesture that to the short man.
- Who are you? she asked.
The short man looked at her contemplating if she wa joking or not. - I am the Devil, pretty girl and i just asked which one of you wants to fuck me first.
The girls looked at eachother in unison with a look of confusion mixed with the feeling of this just being a shitty joke. Then Tiffany said, - No, none of us is going to have sex with you.
Looking as if the notion that someone did not want to have sex with him had never struck him as a possibility, forced him to come up with a plan and fast.
- Alright girls tell you what. I will grant each of you 2 wishes if you have sex with me. Deal?
- 2 wishes? Asked Alexis. And we can wish for anything we like?
- Anything you like no hooks attached. Only that you have sex with me for the rest of the day or until I am satisfied.
Tiffany looked at Alexis nodding, Alexis nodded back.
- Deal! They said in unison. Splendid! The Devil exclaimed. With a poof he and both girls were naked and the girls started laughing. He had the smallest penis the had ever seen, it was maybe 5cm at most. - Oh forgot about that, he said andwith another poof. Infront of the girls stood a 3 meter behemoth of raw muscle. His arms must have been thicker than both the girls combined with enormus veins snaking across them, his shoulders and back were broad as a barn. Pecs with deep cuts in them, a 8 pack abs each big as a soda can. Legs thock as oil drums, but what made he girls lose their breath was the 1 meter cock thick as a tire.
- Now who wants to start? He had not yet finished his sentence before the girls was all over him.Alexis penetrated herself on that massive cock while Tiffany worshiped his balls which where big as melons. Suddenly Tiffany felt something enter her ass, looking around she saw that it was the devil's tail which had become thick and muscular.

After hous off endless fucking the girls where exhausted and the devils monster of a cock had finally one soft. The girls where now laying cuddling with one arm each when the devil whos actual name is Billy stood up.
- I'm sorry i hafto leave you now but know that was the best fuck i have ever had. And now for your wishes, who wants to start. Alexis stod up and said, - I wantto be able to change my body as i see fit. - So shall it be, responded Bill.
Alexis felt and intense warm fill her body as the magic coursed through her. suddenly Tiffany shouted, - I want the same! - So shall it be, responded Bill. Now both the girls felt intense heat flow thourgh their bodies.
- You still both have one which each, what shall it be? Asked Bill. Both girls wished for great magicla power and they got enough power that if they combined their powers they could do anything.
- I leave you no but i will be back when you have learned how to use your gifts and we shall do this once again. With a CRACK equally as loud as the one which heralded his arrival he disapearred. Both girls now filled with great magical powe looked at eachother with enourmus lust in their eyes but before they coulddo enything they collapsed from exhaustion and slept for 3 day straight.

End of part 1

There will be female muscle in part 2 and i'm sorry if someone became mislead by the disclaimer. Currently working as fast as I can on completing part 2,Expect it within a week. MAAYBEE, Maybee this weekend but that remains to be seen, no promises. And if someone wants i can post the measurments used in inches instead of metric. As usual is any critic appreciated.

Forum Saradas

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
Re: Alexis & Tiffany
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2017, 05:15:44 am »
Great start and now ther´s room for them to grow and show what they got.

Offline Trinitus

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Alexis & Tiffany
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2017, 07:06:45 pm »
[Sorry for the delay, Life happend but chapter 2 is finally here.]

Part 2. Now the fun begins.

After three days had passed Alexis and Tiffany woke up and after having collected themselves they looked at eachother and smiled. - We are goddesses now Tiffany, Alexis said. - Yes, she answerd, lets explore what we can do. Tiffany started to grow. First she grew to be 2.5 meters tall, then her shoulders and hips started to widen all while her waist beacame slimer. She had a perfect hourglass figure of pure femininty as her ass and breasts started to grow her breasts becoming large FF. Suddenly it started to look like her skin had started boiling then two rows of bumps started foring down the center of her stomach, 10 blocks of diamond har muscles each the size of a fist were now sticking out of her stomach each with a 4cm deep gap between them. Then her legs started to grow becoming thicker and thicker until they were almost as thick as garbage cans, her calfs grew to have the dinstinct teardrop shape of girl in good shape but greatly exaggerated. Her arms practicly exploded in size as they grew from shapely and toned to enourmus peices of grade A muscle. Her titts suddenly jumped 5cm out as great slabs of muscles grew from underneath them, between them a deep canyon formed deep enough that you could lose yourself there.

Alexis moaned in pleasure as she watched her friend grow larger and more muscular and started to massage her trobbing clitoris. Tiffany now done with her transformation started to flex her enourmus muscles, her arms thicker than most men doubled in size when she flexed them enormous veins throbbing all over them. She looked over at Alexis with a feindish grin in her now supermodel face and said, - Let's fuck. Sweeping Alexis of her feet and planting her between her ample bosom just holding her there with her muscular chest. Alexis let out a sound of suprise when her now giant friend swooped her of her feet, grabbing Tiffany's nipples which had become so big enough to be used as a penis. A jolt of pure bliss shot through Tiffany, casuing her pecs to flex so hard that they would have crushed anything into nothing, but not Alexis. She simply let out a giggle and forced her way out of Tiffany vice grip. Dropping down to the floor amazed at her strength and looked uptoward Tiffany's face only to have her eyes fixated by Tiffany's leaking pussy.

A great lust fell over Alexis as she saw this, suddenly her clit started to grow and thicken. First it grew bigger than her thumb then her hand and it only stopped once it was as long as her underarm. Then it started to thicken until it was thicker than a can of soda, then a head started to form and veins started to pulsate all over her now enourmus cock. With a sound of deepest desre she jumped up grabbing hold of Tiffany's nippels and rammed her cock straight into her vagina. Tiffany caught off guard by her friend stumbled backwards and fell over. As soon as they had hit the floor Alexis started pumping away Tiffany started moaning louder and louder her vaginal muscles flexing in rythem with Alexis's thursts. - More, more givee me more, she moand. - More you say, was all Alexis answerd as she started to grow. First her legs start to puls as slabs of muscle grew and thickend until they were thicker than a tire, her calfs exploded into big diamond hard heath shaped masses of muscle. Her waist shrank to half it's original size and her stomach became more akin to a cobblestone road with sixteen lumps of hard muscle on it. Her chest and shoulders widend to twice their original size and to great slabs of striated muscle pushed her breasts up and forward growing to double FF and standing straght out thanks to the her great pecs. Not to be out done her biceps grew so big that even when unflexed they still were a good 10cm above her head and a good 30cm when flexed. After all that her his started to widen and as they did she started to feel the most intense orgasm she had ever felt, becuse her penis had tripled in both length and girth now almost as long as her arms and as thick as her legss used to be. A network of thick veins started to rise to the surface all over each of them eventually leading to her now enourmus cock.

After 30 mintues of no stop fucking they both climaxed at the same time sending a mix of different juices all over the room, but instead of growing soft Alexis's cock pulsated and grew to 1 meter in lenght with veins thick as snakes crisscrossing it. Seizing her friend by her ass Tiffany lifted up Alexis and started to tittyfuck her with her gigantic boobs
and diamond crushing pecs all the while giving her the best blowjob ever given. And she was soon rewarded by a huge load of cum so big it started to ooze out of her mouth and down on her incredible chest. - That tasted amazing, Tiffany moaned forward. Slowly the urge to fuck like rabbits started to leave the girls and Alexis's enourmus cock started to shrink down
to about 40cm in lenght but still retained much of it's girth.

The two enorumus mountians of female musculature just stood and staired at eachother then Tiffany said, "let's have a flex off", after thinking about it for a second Alexis agreed to it the they started pumping. Their muscle swelled to gigantic proportions, biceps bigger than most adult men, thighs thicker than monster truck tiers, veins pulsing bigger than the thighs off
male bodybuilders pulsated all over their bodies. - Wonder how strong we are?, Tiffany wonderd, - let's find out, replied Alexis, but first let's make some room. And with a snap of her fingers the living room they stood in expanded to the sixe of a soccer field. Then they conjured up a barbell big as school bus and incredebly dense, each cubic centimeter weighing 10 tons.  - Oke, let's try, Alexis said as she grabbed the barbell and started to lift it. It rose of the ground as easy as lifint a feather, - Dang it, we won't get a pump from this. maybe if we i do this, nad she snapped her fingers making the barbell weighing 1000tons per cubic centimeter. Suddenly her arms loked like they would explode with muscle as they trippled in sixe in order to lift the enourmus weight they now supported. - Now this is a weight, she exclaimed. Droping the weight and beckonging her cock to grow to it's full vein popping size and snapping her fingers to make the barbell change shape in to a from that allowed her to lift the gigantic weight with her cock. Then she started to flex her cock liftinh the weight up and down up and down. - I'm bored, said Tiffany lets got to bed and lets continue with this in the morning.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Alexis & Tiffany [A.U.] | #FUTA | #GoG | #GTS

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View