Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574485 Posts in 72909 Topics by 28736 Members - Latest Member: nevelbaln April 19, 2024, 10:29:17 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness Paysite Reviews  |  Fit Vids membership.
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Fit Vids membership.  (Read 5365 times)

Epix

Fit Vids membership.
« on: January 30, 2017, 05:53:15 pm »
Guys, I was looking for some information about fitvids.co.uk website and happen to click on a Kim Perez (a favorite of mine) link leading to her DVD on that website. Thought about putting the DVD download on the cart and I got surprised to see its price.

3 GBP - less than 4 dollars...

Didn't even blink an eye after that and bought the full length video download. It's a 60-minute video with Kim telling some stories about her life and some posing on 4-5 different suits.

As a big fan, I thought I should share this with you guys. Hope I made the right decision on posting this right here.

Below, a small screencap I made myself.

Forum Saradas

Fit Vids membership.
« on: January 30, 2017, 05:53:15 pm »

Offline whiplash90

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Fit Vids membership.
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2019, 09:42:33 pm »
Their membership section is straight garbage. Aside from the disorganized section their downloads don't work. Most get about halfway through, stall out, and then a notification about a network error. It is definitely not worth spending thirty nine bucks on, save your cash for some extra gas money.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline autechre

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Fit Vids membership.
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2019, 11:03:57 pm »
Its been a while since I was a member, but when I was all the links were fine and downloaded pretty quick.

Might have gone downhill since the layout changed. I do like their content though - quality video with some good models.
Use jDownloader to grab my links - it's free!

Offline whiplash90

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2019, 11:30:25 pm »
Its been a while since I was a member, but when I was all the links were fine and downloaded pretty quick.

Might have gone downhill since the layout changed. I do like their content though - quality video with some good models.

Downloading should be going smooth, I average about 1.4 megs per second.

Offline whiplash90

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2019, 11:50:45 pm »
Also worth noting that I asked for a refund, was sent an e-mail saying the transaction was reversed, but never received such a thing. Production quality is good but not a site I would consider doing business with again.

Offline brianoo

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2020, 07:04:03 pm »
Haven't used the membership section in a few years but it used to be great...not sure about now. Think they have stopped with the membership section.
I do love their videos though the quality is excellent

Offline tim1

• Activity:
    0%
Fitvids - video purchase question
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2020, 07:35:09 pm »
Has anyone bought videos from fitvids? It looks like their membership site is closed and now they are selling videos individually.
I was just wondering are the videos any good and were there any problems with payment and downloading the videos?

Offline autechre

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Fitvids - video purchase question
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2020, 09:58:04 pm »
You can check out preview videos on their youtube channel - FV UK YT fitvids
The quality, in general, is good. They have some models you don't see elsewhere.
Use jDownloader to grab my links - it's free!

Offline Roehrig

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    46.67%
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2020, 02:09:40 pm »
I've already bought some videos. All common payment systems are available. The video quality and download speed are excellent.

Offline papadoc1981

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2020, 12:37:31 am »
As far as technical quality fitvids is as good as it gets.  So can't have any issue there.  As far as entertainment value?  Well like with beauty, it's in the eye of the beholder. 

They have a way of shooting their gym videos that don't really have all that much appeal to me.  It feels more documentary style with zero interaction.  Like a random person walking into a gym and pointing a camera at people working out without them noticing.  I don't really like that.  I prefer seeing workouts where it feels like a FBB is trying to show off how strong she is.  Kinda like how WPW's gym footage was shot.

Their posing clips can be pretty hit or miss.  Really it just depends on how good the FBB is at posing. 

Some personal favorite must-buy clips:
Virginia Sanchez
Rene Campbell
Kim Perez
Everything with these women were excellent.

Clips I liked but wouldn't automatically say you have to get them:
Vika Pogribnyak - Haven't seem everything she has but what I have seen was good.
Hayley Brylewski - I'm biased because she's a personal favorite.
Anne Mohn - She's got that WOW factor but a little bland in front of the camera.
Miava Nelson - Another beauty but a little stiff here compared to her work with other fansites.
Tabitha Borland - I love her LOVE her ab shots.
Emily Brand - Worth a look but her posing has improved a lot sense these were filmed.
I'd recommend watching the trailers and deciding for yourself if any of these are worth getting.

Surprising disappointments:
Natalia Trukhina
Monique Jones
Even with the epic physiques both these women's clips were very bland and didn't feel worth the money.

Offline tim1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2020, 07:11:03 pm »
Thanks for the info. I am definately going to be buying some video clips from that website.

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness Paysite Reviews  |  Fit Vids membership.

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View