Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575077 Posts in 73005 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 24, 2024, 11:58:14 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  Muscle Fetish Lifestyle
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Muscle Fetish Lifestyle  (Read 13287 times)

muscleteez

Muscle Fetish Lifestyle
« on: January 20, 2017, 03:59:28 pm »
Our Journey started 16 yrs. ago when MsShapeShfter and Muscleteez met online. Our life's changed for ever when we met in person after weeks of multiple daily emails , photos, and hot exchanges regarding our love of muscle. She a Female Body Builder, Me an Athlete who loved muscle.

Moving in with each other was our first step, marriage followed and now today we share a love lust of hard body sex with each other.  One of our very new adventures as we call them is joining a FetLife style we are building even as I post this entry. Finding like minded people fit athletic and women who are now or wish to change their bodies to lean muscled physiques.

More to come as we bring fantasy to reality

Forum Saradas

Muscle Fetish Lifestyle
« on: January 20, 2017, 03:59:28 pm »

Offline champecm0316

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Muscle Fetish Lifestyle
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2017, 01:21:01 pm »
where can i find someone like her

muscleteez

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2017, 09:26:34 pm »
As we grow in our relationship we both have found we have fetishes we share... We have since posted photos and graphic sexual fantasy role play of us with bi couples and bodybuilders. She is again building her huge thighs with power and size. Her clit is smooth larger and usually swelling like a small cock. Which is very firm and can ride my big cock until we both cummm. Having a female bodybuilder as a wife who also loves fetishes is such a turn on... real adventures to come.

Offline dsax40s

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2017, 09:39:59 pm »
Same Ms. ShapeShifter who is on FetLife?
User is currently banned [View]

muscleteez

« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2017, 06:14:00 pm »
Yes, MsShapeShifter and I are real people and yes post in Fetlife. We have grown the past 6 months adding muscle and yes we both plan on building thicker quality muscled bodies. She is a FBB who has a fetish for really thick size  that she wants to be 180 lbs under 10% bf @ 5-2. Currently she is 155lbs. Around 15% bf.

We have been playing with bondage, flexing against ropes, her thighs pump full and hard as I tie her to our mssage table. She loves hates being tied up but does allow it as long as we switch places on different days nights any time hse is hornie which is always!

Of let we have been searching for a third to hoin us, but MsShapeShifter will only flex suck play with another gym goers bodybuilding for fitness fanatic ...Male or female  ...

Our Fanstasy would a female bodybuilder to tease and please or a male switch muscled wjth a 8plus in cock whonis also bi friendly.

Will post more soon

Offline champecm0316

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2017, 08:25:28 pm »
i was hoping to find some women like that in ohio in the dayton area if possible

muscleteez

« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2017, 01:16:28 pm »
As time goes on we both talked about our desires to be around other muscled bodies, Yes MsShapeShifter also liked female muscle as much as I ... in fact She has desires of dominating both men and muscle sensual massage and worship with a very muscle woman like herself. MsShapeShifter has been working her thick chest and powerful thighs knowing she would soon be able to flex them in sessions with me as her support an guide into the field of Muscle domination.

muscleteez

« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2017, 06:04:47 pm »
MsShapeShifter: Your naked body is throbbing with anticipation - your harness is keeping your cock throbbing. Your muscles are getting weak from wrestling this long. You can't believe the person in front of you will not go down. You have tried everything and they are still there and fighting hard - - what happens next - tell me everything -

MsShapeShifter: You are met at the door - told to strip down and sit on the chair that is close to the front door - put the blindfold on - your legs are tied - then the hands. You are left there - you can hear things being put on table and hear the wine being opened. Then the door bell rings - your heart speeds up - hoping that no one is going to be let in. The door is answered - you feel the cool air against your skin and wonder what is going on. You hear greetings between people - tinkling of laughter and robust hello. You hear everyone moving towards the table. You hear the quite rumblings of people talking - glasses clinking - laughter again. Then you hear what sounds like bare feet and heels walking towards you - you can smell the earthy wine breathe of someone moving their head down - then you feel --------

MsShapeShifter: My body has taken time to build and respond to a healthy lifestyle, I am learning to let go and enjoy my body in ways unknown before but exploring new thoughts dreams and fantasy will bring new pleasures play and maybe a added fetish or two to my world.
As stated before I love muscle, having extremely strong developed thighs, and an added benefit my clit responds by growing and becoming more sensitive.
A new desire for me is to ride the hard ass muscles of my deserving "pets" and partner when my clit is pumped - allowing me to feel the hardness of skin on skin as if I have a dick of a pussy - firm and wet bringing me lustful power.
Finding new Fetish partners could bring pleasure to us both, opening doors to adventure. I love the fitness bodybuilder look on females and tight muscled males who are either submissive or want to explore switch lifestyle. My husband is also dominate yet likes submissive role-play... If you see this post let us know if your fetish is close to ours... Bondage cock harness having a hard cock bond while I ride your ass.. Women with firm ass muscle wishing to be teased can let us know your desires.
In the coming months we plan on using our gym to build more muscled bodies and look for a few adventures along the way. A new Journey, a new fetish, a new fantasy!

muscleteez

« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2017, 12:13:56 am »
Today was a good day in the gym, leg day our favorite, Just love  to flex in the mirror huge thighs in tights while hard muscles pump during supersets.
MsShapeshifter has strong legs 26 inches on a 5-1 frame. She loves heavy squats followed by legs press of 100 reps swelling those thighs ripping the thin material as she pumps more sets. As we workout a women watches , starring even letting her mouth drop open. wet spots appear between her legs as she cannot take her eyes of the hard ass and thighs growing bigger and bigger with each super heavy set.

She cannot stop watching nor can I as my cock grows in my cock harness that MsShapeshifters makes me wear in the gym even in my spandex for all to see.  as time goes on Karen finally comes over and asked to touch those huge legs and asks what seems like a silly question to MsShapeshifter, D\
"Do you wrestle women"? "I mean if you do , would you wrestle me for a prize? " what prize"? well winner gets your man to play with . to play with that big cock. Loser watches

MsShapeshifter than asks, Well I have him how, If I win I get to peg you, still want to take on these  huge thighs , as she flexes ripping the tights as her thighs muscles expand beyond the materials ability to stretch, Karen has an instant orgasm and shyly says Yes!

Offline bicepboy

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2017, 03:01:36 am »
Checked out MsShapeShifter on FetLife. Very impressive gal. If you two are ever in the DC area....

muscleteez

« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2018, 07:05:36 pm »
It's been awhile since our last posting yet we continued to workout and take our gear in the need to become bigger and more muscular. Our goal is her 5-1 185 lbs under 10% body fat with 28 inch thighs small waist huge chest and arms thick back powerful body very sensual and fit.  One of the benefits to growing more muscle is hot hornier MSshapeshifter has become. She has a non stop power that , well only needs any thought touch or visual suggestion and she is ready to play with her very powerful body. Of late she has ordered clit and nipple clamps to show off how big and hard she has become.  In time sessions will be our fetish play.. any takers?

muscleteez

« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2018, 03:30:29 pm »
Since our last visit.... We have been working on size more than hardness of muscles but with spring just around the corner we're going to add cutting workouts cardio and diets for a more firm leaner look. MsShapeshifter gets so hornie now that we are building again. It only take a few suggestive comments or touch to get her fire burning. Her body flexes at any sexual suggestion. and her Huge clit is growing thicker  longer and well it is like sucking a small cock...

muscleteez

« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2018, 03:35:21 pm »
Having a sexual wife is opening new fetishes for us like posting on links for fun and adventures , here is a recent post

We love *** bondage during massage , cock harness play ; wearing a cock harness, ropes, candles and oils , erotic power play***. Wrestling domination with sex ...both with a man and
 woman, competitive submission style cock to cock and pussy to cock , pussy to pussy. Or role - play.

Partnered with a Female bodybuilder who is also into Domination/role-play/ submissive/ FFM MFM couples . She and I are both Bi, My wife wants to dominate a female athlete or male athletic sub, are you man or woman enough experience with a big hard cock that may or may not want to be controlled while being massaged, wrestled, worshipped.

Open to Fit women with any size muscle that like flexing either in control or being controlled. Giving & receiving oral pleasures.

Offline bicepboy

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2018, 04:48:40 pm »
Having a sexual wife is opening new fetishes for us like posting on links for fun and adventures , here is a recent post

We love *** bondage during massage , cock harness play ; wearing a cock harness, ropes, candles and oils , erotic power play***. Wrestling domination with sex ...both with a man and
 woman, competitive submission style cock to cock and pussy to cock , pussy to pussy. Or role - play.

Partnered with a Female bodybuilder who is also into Domination/role-play/ submissive/ FFM MFM couples . She and I are both Bi, My wife wants to dominate a female athlete or male athletic sub, are you man or woman enough experience with a big hard cock that may or may not want to be controlled while being massaged, wrestled, worshipped.

Open to Fit women with any size muscle that like flexing either in control or being controlled. Giving & receiving oral pleasures.

Said it before, but I'd be very interested...

Duke69

« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2018, 02:39:48 am »
You are a very lucky guy, I have followed your profiles on Fet.  How did you two meet?    Have you had more success finding suitable men or women? 

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  Muscle Fetish Lifestyle

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View