Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by SCJames on 15 Jan 2017
  • Great that this fine lady has earned her WBFF pro card, but modeling still brings the good income. Thank you Elena!  :-*

• #2 by SCJames on 21 Jun 2017
  • Elena Romanova WBFF PRO
    Fitness and 11x Cover Model Karuna
    Reiki Master/Healer

Still going strong.....

• #3 by SCJames on 19 Mar 2018
  • Elena Romanova
    U.S. via Ukraine
    Karuna Reiki Master Healer
    VPX Elite Athlete     12x CoverModel
    2017 WBFF Pro USA Bikini Diva Champion
    2017 WBFF Pro World Las Vegas, 1st

Update overdue, beautiful as ever.  :-*

• #4 by SCJames on 21 May 2018
  •  
  • #5 by SCJames on 12 Oct 2018

•      
  • #6 by SCJames on 31 Oct 2018
  • Interesting note from Elena's page:

Ok, so here’s my take on #MeToo movement in the modeling/acting industry. While I can’t deny the fact that sexual harassment does exist, it seems bizarre to me that women that openly used their sexuality to get where they are, now are willing to come forward 20 years later. Honey, you knew exactly what you were doing to get where you wanted to be career wise, oh, but now all of a sudden you’re a victim, 20 years later? Let’s not be hypocrites, k? I applaud all those brave women who come forward immediately after sexual harassment incidents. It does take a lot of courage but please don’t jump on a bandwagon now when it’s cool. I’ve been in a modeling industry for almost a decade and you know what, I had been denied jobs because I wouldn’t spread my legs, and that’s ok, I moved on to other opportunities, because do you want to know why? - there ALWAYS will be women that do. I can’t change that. You can not change that. And that’s ok. It’s their life and their choice. Not everyone is strong enough to keep chasing their dreams through hard work. Let’s remember though that the foundation of real success is inner peace and integrity, not sleeping your way to the top. ♥ Much love!

• #7 by SCJames on 18 Jan 2019
  • #8 by SCJames on 17 Feb 2019
  • #9 by manayunk770 on 25 Feb 2019
  • #10 by manayunk770 on 06 Mar 2019
  • #11 by manayunk770 on 22 Mar 2019
  • #12 by SCJames on 16 Apr 2019
  • #13 by shelby on 16 Apr 2019
  • Nice looking young model  girl but nothing appears Female Fitness, Figure or Bikini to be in this forum the way I see it.
  • #14 by SCJames on 16 Apr 2019
  • Nice looking young model  girl but nothing appears Female Fitness, Figure or Bikini to be in this forum the way I see it.

A number of the women on the board could be considered 'crossovers'. Elena has a WBFF pro card,
    but does a lot of modeling. As for me, I love it when our athletes do modeling and glam work, but it may not be
    for everyone, particularly if they like only flexing and stage poses. If the moderators see fit to move this thread, so be it.
  • #15 by SCJames on 15 Jun 2019
Pages:
Actions