Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575271 Posts in 73129 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 24, 2024, 08:14:52 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [mygfismuscular] Stories~collected
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Author: [mygfismuscular] Stories~collected  (Read 46823 times)

Offline mygfismuscular

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
    • Ms. Forbrie
Author: [mygfismuscular] Stories~collected
« on: January 05, 2017, 09:56:53 am »
 ^-^

Stories in this collection:

Gym Class with Ms. Forbrie Chaps. 1-5

My Wife's Friend, Jessica | #SCISSORS

Gym Class with Ms. Forbrie Chaps. 6-?

Gym Class with Ms. Forbrie
by mygfismuscular

Today was the start of a new semester. The bell rang, and I stumbled into roll line, still rubbing the sleep out of my eyes from my nap last class. It was 1:30 PM, and my last period was now gym class. My name is Nick, by the way, and I am a senior this year.

So as I write this journal entry for today, I still can't quite believe what happened. You see, I am a skinny guy, as I stand at 5' 6", but weigh just 125 pounds. In the tenth grade, I became infatuated with women stronger than me after a really hot girl who was maybe 5' 10" and 160 pounds lifted me in the hallway and carried me down the steps after I said she couldn't pick me up if she tried. Anyways, over time, this became my realm of fascination. I didn't just like women who were stronger than me; I liked women with bulging muscles that could toy and play with me however they pleased.

Back to the story... I had heard that one of our gym teachers retired at the end of the year, and consequently a new one was hired. I knew her name was Ms. Forbrie, and that she was 38 years old. Rubbing my eyes, I heard my name called.

"Nick!"

I looked up to see a gorgeously blonde woman about 5' 8" staring down at me. The first thing I noticed was her blue tank top shirt, revealing a nice set of biceps. Oh my god, those puppies were peaked to perfection. The definition of the two muscle heads was incredible, and like nothing I had seen before. Her forearms looked ripped and veiny, and they had to be at least 11 inches, which is the size of my biceps fully flexed. Her abs, a clear six pack, showed through her shirt, and her oblique definition was clear. My eyes traveled up to her delts, which were just so massive and round, hard as a bowling ball. My eyes finally met her's, and my voice quivered a small, "yes".

Ms. Forbrie smiled, and she could definitely tell I was half intimidated and half aroused. "Alright Nick, I'm just going to need you to adjust your shorts a little bit."

The line erupted into laughter, and I could feel my ears turn red. I had a clear erection, and Ms. Forbrie smiled a cute smile, giving me a sympathetic look. I quickly tucked my erection into my waistband while she continued down the line.

We went through a series of fitness tests to determine our baseline starting points, and to ultimately see whether we had improved by the end of the semester. Although I come from a family of athletes, I am a video game fanatic, and as a result I didn't score very well. I was able to complete 21 consecutive pushups, a 1:04 plank, and ran a mile in 9:22. Ms. Forbrie decided to test her numbers as well, and went along with the class. She got unbelievable numbers, turning in 67 consecutive pushups, an 8:34 plank, and a 5:47 mile run.

After our fitness testing, with about 5 minutes left in class, Ms. Forbrie decided to send everyone early to change, but said she wanted to talk to  one person. "Nick, I would like to speak with you please." Shoot, was I in trouble? I waited for the other kids to disperse before walking up to Ms. Forbrie.

Goddamn, her quads and lower body were super fine. She was wearing grey yoga pants, and I could see the definition in her legs all the way down to her feet. She had tree trunks for thighs, and they looked like they had no give. I couldn't believe the way her calves quivered when she made the slightest movement, as if they were ready to explode into action.

"Nick, put it away," she said sternly. I looked up at her and she was looking right at my crotch, which had sprouted yet another erection. I quickly tucked it in my waistband.

"Nick," she said slowly. "Your numbers are below average. What do you do for physical activity outside of this class?"

"Well, to be honest, not much really," I admitted.

"Nothing?" she asked.

"Unless you count video games," I retorted, with a sly smile on my face.

Luckily, she cracked a small smile at my joke. "I really do want to help you be in better shape, Nick, but it is going to require some work as you are quite physically underdeveloped for your age. If you look at me, I began lifting weights at 13, and I was more developed than you even back then. Listen, after all the sports teams are done working out at 4 PM today, I usually start a workout at 4:30 PM, which continues until 6:00 PM. I know it would be late, but at 6 do you want to sit down and discuss some things you could do outside of school that could help you be in better shape?"

"Yeah," I said, a little apprehensively but hungrily. "So after your workout, when you are all pumped up?"

"Um, yeah," she said, a smile growing on her face as she took a quick glance at yet another growing erection. "Listen, don't tell anyone I told you this, but I think you're a really cute kid. Just as a treat for you, how would you like to come watch me workout at 4:30? I am lifting heavy today, working on my back and biceps, and I'm throwing in some squats too.

"Yeah, I will definitely be there!" I exclaimed.

"Quiet," she whispered, a full grin now spread on her face. "Now I have to ask you... you definitely have a thing for muscular women don't you?"

For the second time that day, I turned burning red. "Yeah, it's just... I'm... well, I'm a skinny guy, so... I really... I'm gonna just say it. You turn me on." I was kind of shocked at myself, as I had never been so direct with a woman. But Ms. Forbrie seemed to understand and even like it.

"Well, there's two pieces of good news for you," she said. "I am obviously muscular. I mean, I'm 5'8" and 170 pounds of pure muscle. But number two, you do seem attractive for a student. However, if they find out I let you watch me work out for your sexual pleasure, I am going to get fired. So keep this quiet."

"Oh, I definitely will," I responded.

"Okay, well I'm going to head to the locker room, and I want you at the gym no later than 4:25 PM," commanded Ms. Forbrie. "You can watch me work out, but you do have to promise that you will work with me about some outside of school fitness plans for you."

I couldn't believe what had just happened. My muscular teacher was going to let me watch her workout, knowing that I would get turned on by it. And she thought I was cute and attractive! I wasn't going to put too much stock into anything coming out of it, however. She was only just doing it to boost her confidence and because she thought I was cute, but there was no way she would risk her job for having sexual relations with a student. Also not to mention the fact that she wants to help me increase my fitness levels and this was probably her way of coercing my into taking care of my pathetic skinny body.

I watched my gloriously sculpted teacher walk away, her muscles bouncing softly and then contracting with each step. Her glutes were bowling balls of rock hard goodness with just the right amount of juicy. Her back, still revealed by that tank top, was ripped and defined, and her lat spread was enormous unflexed. Her blonde hair was in a cute little ponytail, and I continued to stare at her. She turned around one last time before heading into the locker room, and smiled as she realized I had been following her every move. She puckered her lips and gave me a double bicep pose, and quickly whipped around and headed into the locker room.

My erection had returned. This may be for real.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Please let me know if you liked the story and give karma if you want me to continue on. Part 2's title is below.

PART 2: THE WORKOUT AND POST-WORKOUT SHOWER
The author of stories about a muscular teacher named Ms. Forbrie, and a skinny teen's secret relationship with her.

Check it out! http://saradas.org/index.php?topic=401027.0

Forum Saradas

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
Re: Gym Class with Ms. Forbrie
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2017, 06:12:32 pm »
Very nicely written, I enjoyed this a lot, very basic, Ms. Forbrie isn't a monster or a magnificent beauty, she is more down to Earth and relatable, does that mean I hate it? No, I can get jazzed by all kinds of stories and this is a good one. Keep going! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline mygfismuscular

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Ms. Forbrie
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2017, 03:56:04 am »
PART 2: THE WORKOUT

I walked slowly to the gym at around 4, wondering and dreaming. It had been my fantasy to just be in the presence of a muscular woman, and it was a far gone thought to even have any sexual relations. But was I getting ahead of myself? Surely Ms. Forbrie was just being extra nice. After all, not many people like muscular women, so it would be nice for her to have the attention, but was she willing to risk her job? I doubted it.

My hand found the door handle amidst my imagination, and I pushed open the door. Ms. Forbrie was standing right next to the door smiling a brilliant but devilish smile that I hadn't seen before. Not to mention she was in a green sports bra. She still had the same yoga pants on.

"Nick, sweety, come on in," she gestured, motioning with her perfectly painted red fingernails and feminine but strong-looking hands. She locked the door, and dimmed the lights.

"Nick," she started. "Do you know what time it is?"

I glanced up at the clock. "Uh, 4:28?"

"Yes," she continued, still smiling. "You're 3 minutes late."

I gave a small snort and a little laugh. Was she really this serious about being three minutes late? All of a sudden, I figured out just how serious she was.

Ms. Forbrie thrust her hand around my neck in one swift motion, and wrapped her arm around my stomach with the other. She forced my head right into her crotch, and I stared up at gray fabric surrounding what looked like a fantastic genitalia complex. Ms. Forbrie's thighs slowly began applying pressure. Then, she released her grip and quickly put me in a headlock, and bent down to whisper in my ear.

"Nick, honey, how do you think I got so muscular and strong? I was dedicated and committed. I was early to every workout. Do you understand?" she asked, in an even-keel, calm voice.

I nodded my head in fear. My head and neck were starting to hurt, but Ms. Forbrie seemed like she was barely trying, emasculating me more than ever.

"Good, I'm glad you understand sweetheart. I know you don't have much self-discipline and commitment. I mean, look at you. But don't worry. I'm here to show you what good commitment can do for you."

Ms. Forbrie released me, and as soon as I straightened myself out, she smacked my ass for good measure.

"Come on hun," she said. "I'm going to start with bicep curls."

-------------------------------

We made our way over to a set of dumbbells already laid out as Ms. Forbrie pulled out a paper with her workout on it.

"Listen, cutie pie, I am only doing this because I really like you," Ms. Forbrie started. "I know you like muscular women and you don't get the chance to see one everyday. But I also want you to take some things that you see from this workout and apply it into your own after school routine."

I nodded my head, now on full alert after Ms. Forbrie had essentially woman handled me earlier. She picked up 37.5 lbs weights, and began pumping away. I couldn't believe what I was watching. The muscle in her arm expanded and contracted at such a rate, and the veins in her arms were increasingly prevalent. After completing 12 reps per arm, she slowly placed the dumbbells on the floor.

"What do you think?" she asked, striking a quick double bicep pose.

I had an immediate erection, and for once in my life I just decided to take action and go for it. I ran my hands across those strong, hard biceps. Ms. Forbrie jumped a little at my mesmerized worshiping of her biceps, but soon grew comfortable in letting me feel them.

"How big are they?" I asked.

"They stand at a current 16.5 inches," announced Ms. Forbrie proudly. "Alright, second set of three. I will bump up to 40 lbs. What do you think?"

I was too distracted to even hear her question, but she just smiled and picked up the forty pounders. She just pumped, stopped, and I felt, and we went like this for 4 different arm exercises and 4 different back exercises.

Eventually, Ms. Forbrie looked at her list. 2 exercises left. Benching and squatting.

"Okay, so I am going to do squats. But I want you to do it first," said Ms. Forbrie.

"What?"

"You heard me. You are squatting first, for 8 reps. How much do you squat?"

I nervously looked at the bar. I remembered back to last year when I had gone in to make up a day of absence from gym class, and I had to do squats. I could only squat 110 pounds for 8 reps.

"If you don't know, we can start light, maybe 135 pounds," suggested Ms. Forbrie gently.

Now I was really embarrassed. She had just said that we would start light, and even that was going to be a whole 25 pounds too heavy. Emasculated, I decided to surrender.

"Ms. Forbrie ma'am, last year when I made up a missed gym class, I could only do 110 pounds for 8 reps." God, I felt humiliated and so vulnerable in front of this alpha woman.

"Oh," said Ms. Forbrie, clearly surprised and extremely amused. "Well, Nick, I'm not going to sugarcoat this... you are definitely one of the weakest kids in this school. You better find a girlfriend as muscular as me to protect you or you're going to be walked over physically for the rest of your life, because with your level of strength, you are just going to have to accept the fact that the average girl could probably beat you up."

I was stunned silent in embarrassment, but my erection was growing.

"I mean, just think about it," continued Ms. Forbrie, laughing now as I reddened deeply. "If the average girl could kick your ass, imagine what I could do to you. I could probably kill you and not even get a good warmup! Now come on, let's get you some squats."

Just before I was about to turn away in extreme shame, she quickly grabbed my crotch and gave it a good squeeze, still laughing at the amount I would be working with. For the second time that day, she smacked my ass as I put the weight on the bar. It was like I was her slave.

I hadn't worked out since last year's gym class, and so I struggled mightily but was able to knock out 3 sets of 8 reps at 110 pounds. Ms. Forbrie, on the other hand, did the same amount of reps and sets, but at a massive weight of 255 pounds. It even seemed easier for her. After her three sets, she flexed her quads for me, and I massaged and felt them. She turned around and bent over for me to peruse her muscular, strong butt. I grasped my hands over the glorious mounds and softly massaged them. I couldn't comprehend what was happening. My throbbing manhood was literally creating a tent that just barely touched her ass, and she was my teacher. Could this get any better?

We moved onto the bench press, and Ms. Forbrie wanted me to participate yet again in her last exercise of the day. Once again, we went 3x8 and I benched a meekly 95 pounds while she benched 190 pounds.

"Wow, I can't believe how weak and pathetic you are," laughed Ms. Forbrie as I massaged her biceps. "I can literally bench press 80 lbs more than you can squat! You really need to get into shape, Nick. It's borderline concerning, as funny as it may be for me."

"I know, I know..." I murmured as I carressed her chest. Her pecs were so damn large and hard, and with a flex they seemed to explode out of her bra.

"Alright, Nicky boy," concluded Ms. Forbrie, still heartily amused at my weakness. "I have got to go take a shower in the locker room, so wait right here and I will be back to talk about designing some fitness plans. You've had your fun, and I've definitely had some good laughs with your lifting numbers, but now we've got to get to work on your improvements."

"Okay," I said meekly, still in a humiliated, defeated state and my body feeling like jello.

Ms. Forbrie started her walk to the locker room. But just as she went to open the door, I stopped her.

"Wait, Ms. Forbrie!" I shouted.

She turned around, whipping that blond ponytail again. "Yes, honey?"

"Um, so... ma'am, I am pretty sweaty from those bench presses and squats. Could I... well... could I join you perhaps?"

"In the shower?" she responded, still confused.

"Yeah, like we can shower together," I clarified. My heart was now beating out of my chest. What would she say? I had been embarrassed and aroused beyond belief anyways today, so why not at least try for a little more of that sculpted body? I mean, she was my teacher, but if she let me go as far as feeling her body, who knows?

A half smile creeped over her face and she looked at me with these sexy, dominating eyes, body still pumped and hard from her workout.

"Why yes, sweet cheeks," she said, kindly and suggestively. "If you insist, I would be happy to."

I walked towards her. As I approached the door to walk with her, she picked me up and held me like a baby. All the way over to the connecting women's locker room, I lay in her embrace cuddled up against her bulging, veiny pecs, grabbing and touching those mountains of rock.

It was at this moment, when Ms. Forbrie looked down at me and our eyes met with my hands on her chest, that I knew I needed her body. I had no doubt that she could see in my eyes that I wanted her to dominate me and use my little, skinny, underdeveloped body as prey for her muscle bound fortress. There was no better place for her to show how much stronger she was than in the shower, and my manhood ached for her size and vascularity.

"Hey sweetheart, can I just ask you two quick questions?" asked Ms. Forbrie lightly.

"Um, yeah," I replied, still massaging the immense power that were her pecs.

"Okay. First of all, how does it feel to be so weak? And second, are you prepared to accept the fact that you are about to be sexually dominated by a woman with probably more than twice your strength?"

I locked eyes with her again. I knew it. She wanted to dominate me in the shower.

The author of stories about a muscular teacher named Ms. Forbrie, and a skinny teen's secret relationship with her.

Offline mygfismuscular

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Ms. Forbrie
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2017, 04:00:19 am »
Once again, Karma and comments to continue. Tell me what you think about Ms. Forbrie! Part 3's title is below.

PART 3: IN THE SHOWER WITH MS. FORBRIE - MUSCLE WORSHIP, LIFT/CARRY, AND SEX

Offline bolt21

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2017, 04:18:40 am »
Ms Forbrie turns me on just as much as the narrator of the story.

:bravo:

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2017, 06:33:12 am »
Really enjoy this, again, the numbers are not mind blowing, but they're obviously much, much better than his. And I doubt he's going to catch up to her, but she's still going to let him worship her muscular body, I bet. She does like to rub it in, but I think she was doing that mostly for his benefit, to turn him on all the more. I like where this is going, waiting to see more soon! k!

Offline mygfismuscular

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Ms. Forbrie
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2017, 10:19:42 am »
PART 3: IN THE SHOWER WITH MS. FORBRIE - MUSCLE WORSHIP, LIFT/CARRY, AND SEX

I could not believe the day's events. I was just standing in the gym class line four and a half hours earlier, fully embarrassed at an erection I had sustained in front of the entire class. And now, my dream woman/teacher who had given me the erection, was carrying me to the shower to be sexually dominated.

Although she could still get in trouble for having sex with a student, at least I was 18 years old, which lessened the danger if we got caught. Thinking about my age compared to this woman made me embarrassed all over again. I was supposed to be in the prime physical peak of my life at 18, while Ms. Forbrie, at 38 (twenty years older than me), was supposed to be physically slowing down. Yet, here we were. This 38-year-old woman was carrying me effortlessly into the women's locker room like a baby.

Ms. Forbrie set me down on a bench. "Don't move from here hun," she commanded. "Just take off your clothes, and I will be back in a minute." Again, upon leaving, she smiled, gave me a quick chest pose, puckered her lips and gave my crotch a quick squeeze. She turned around and bounced off to an open stall, and I watched her defined muscles rhythmically propel her every step.

I got undressed quickly, and sat there, beginning to stroke my now trembling manhood. I had felt her with her clothes on, but to actually get in a shower with her naked? This would be quite a memory, that's for sure.

It was not long before I heard water turn on, and heard footsteps coming in my direction. I looked up, and I saw her in all her glory. A fully naked, muscular woman for the first time in my life.

"You like it baby?" she beamed. "I think it's all downhill in your life after this."

"It sure is the best moment of my life so far," I responded. I got up to massage her pecs, which she was busy flexing. But once again, I stepped out of line; I hadn't had permission to touch her naked body yet, and she did not take kindly to this.

Ms. Forbrie grabbed me by my throbbing member, and pulled the tent extension down. She quickly took her other hand and grabbed my neck, which was still a bit sore from her headlock earlier today. Releasing my tent extension, she grabbed my ass and picked me up like a baby and thrust me back down on the bench. It was here that she straddled me and sat on my chest, to which I felt a crushing sensation.

"That's a good boy," taunted Ms. Forbrie. "Oh come on, surely you can handle me sweety pie? I'm just a woman." My chest began to feel like it was caving in, and she released me.

"Now, now, let's control ourselves here," started Ms. Forbrie in a calm, lecturing voice. "We do things my way around here, cutie pie. I mean, that's the rule usually. The strong people make the rules. Remember what I said earlier about self-discipline." She wagged a finger at me like I was 5.

"I'm sorry," I replied, legitimately scared of what the woman could do to me.

"How would you like it if I came up and touched your muscles without permission?"

"I wouldn't like it."

"I know. I mean, what if I just grabbed your bicep like this?" she asked, simultaneously grabbing my bicep.

I yelped in pain, but to keep me quiet, Ms. Forbrie grabbed my head and smothered my face into her chest. I didn't dare use my tongue to explore, but I wouldn't have enjoyed it anyways because my left bicep was in immense pain. I stole a glance to my left. Those feminine-looking hands with perfect red fingernails had a death grip like no other, and I could see Ms. Forbrie's forearms working a bit.

She finally released me from all angles. "Oh my gosh Nicky boy, I am so sorry. I keep forgetting just how little force you can take. Did I hurt you honey?"

"Well, yeah," I responded, tears in my eyes from the pain. The fact that she found the need to console and apologize to me made me feel weak, like this was puppy love and I wasn't tough enough to take even a bit of force from a woman. "I'm good though."

"Awwww, I'm sorry," she murmured apologetically, rubbing my sides and back comfortingly. "Come on, let's get in the shower. But first, we have to measure."

"Measure?" I asked, confused.

"Yeah," she responded. "Every week, I measure weight, bicep size, and quad size. I figured with you here, we may as well both measure."

-----------------------------------

We arrived outside the shower. My manhood was throbbing uncontrollably at this point, and my bicep was still aching from Ms. Forbrie's powerful death grip. My goodness, the power those fingers possessed.

She took the first measurement of weight. I couldn't believe the scale. 174 pounds.

"Ms. Forbrie, I thought you said you were 170 pounds?" I asked.

"Well, I haven't measured for three weeks, so I guess I packed on four pounds of muscle," she claimed, flexing her biceps proudly. "Your turn."

I stepped on the scale, expectantly waiting for my weight to show up. It was 125 pounds six months, but I hadn't weighed myself since. I was growing during this point in my life, so naturally it was easy for me to gain weight right?

"Nick, sweety, I thought you weighed 125 pounds? Look at this!" laughed Ms. Forbrie. I looked down at the number, which read 118 pounds.

"Honey, I don't think I've ever met an 18-year-old male so light. I mean, this... this is just, wow," Ms. Forbrie trailed off with a huge grin of amusement on her face, while I simply stood looking down at my body, shocked.

I got off the scale, and one of the most emasculating feelings I had ever felt rushed over me at that moment. While simply standing there watching this buff, strong lovely lady set up the tape to measure our biceps, I felt so small. I looked down at my body yet again, and for some reason I felt so threatened and dwarfed by this alpha female. I sensed her wanting to control me, this massive blonde beauty.

Ms. Forbrie went first for the biceps. With her recent pump and flex, she had officially accomplished a pair of 17-inch biceps, and upon hearing the good news, I began to vigorously stroke myself. She smiled at my reaction, and it was my turn.

My measurements were a little less flattering. My right arm, fully pumped from that bench press, was only 11 inches flexed, as I had measured last year. My left arm, however, only was 10.5 inches flexed. Having my arms both over 6 inches smaller than her's was difficult for me to accept, but what could I do? I was simply weak and she was super strong, and that's all there was to it. Even her forearms were bigger than my biceps, both coming in at 11.5 inches.

My quad only measured up to be 19 inches, just 2 inches bigger than her biceps. She smacked my ass and gave me a devilish smile upon realizing this, and moved on to measure her own quad, which sized up to a whopping 25 inches.

"Well, sweety, I think we have definitely established something here today," started Ms. Forbrie.

"What do you mean exactly?" I asked.

"I didn't know whether I am just really strong or you are just really weak. With those measurements, I think it's both."

I felt so humiliated. But I watched as Ms. Forbrie opened up the shower door and stepped in. She motioned to come, wiggling her fingers which moved those thick forearm muscles of her's. I stepped in.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Warm water cascaded down her front, on her unbelievably pumped pecs, through the ridges of her six pack, down her legs and rolling off her feet. The steamy moisture complimented the steamy atmosphere and the blossoming forbidden romance between us as teacher and student. Her genitalia complex was cleanly shaven, and inviting for my trembling member.

"Go ahead," invited Ms. Forbrie. "You have my permission now. Don't worry, I won't hurt you." I looked up apprehensively, remembering her two woman-handling episodes of me earlier in the day. To this, she just winked and flexed a double bicep pose.

I felt complete hardness underneath her soft, smooth, wet skin. The shiny bicep glistened in the dimly lit locker room, in which Ms. Forbrie had turned down the lights on purpose. Somehow, my mouth found it's way onto the bicep, and I began licking and kissing it.

After worshipping Ms. Forbrie's triceps, I moved onto her pecs. I had never seen such perfectly sized nipples before in my life, and my tongue got extremely familiar with all parts of her chest. I could just feel her flexing, expanding, adjusting, and repeating, as I lay my tongue across her pecs. Eventually I trailed down to her abdomen.

"I can't believe how out of shape you are, Nicky, I really can't," said Ms. Forbrie, again amused. "You are so skinny that your abs should be visible, but even then your abdomen is so weak that they are not. Hun, do you see these six blocks of hard muscle? This is dedication, strength, and power that you don't have baby."

After I finished worshipping her legs and massaging her glorious ass, I got up, thinking it was time. Ms. Forbrie and I locked eyes, and things were getting hot.

"You are so strong and sexy," I said.

"You are so weak and pathetic," she retorted. "But cute," she added with a sexy smile.

There was a pause.

"Nicky boy, before we do this, I want to get an even bigger pump. Do you know how I want to do this honey?" she asked.

"No, ma'am," I responded. Was she planning on going back to the gym and lifting a bit more? I was a little bit disappointed.

"Well sweet cheeks, you are going to be my tool. If you could climb on my back, I want to get some squats done."

"Me?"

"Yes."

"As a workout tool?"

"Oh my goodness Nick!" she laughed. "You are a measly 118 pounds. I squat more than double of your whole body weight for reps. I think I can handle you."

"Yeah, but it was just..."

"Nick, my max one rep squat is 305 pounds. I think I can handle an underdeveloped small teenager, honey!" laughed Ms. Forbrie.

I slowly climbed on Ms. Forbrie's back, and she began squatting. My throbbing extension was parked on top of her butt, and she was so flexible that she could push her arms back to support me as she squatted, allowing my hands to peruse her wet body. The warm water continued to pour down, and eventually, after 53 reps, Ms. Forbrie let me off of her majestic back.

Just 60 seconds later, Ms. Forbrie was ready to pump up her arms. Luckily, we were in a fairly tall shower, and so Ms. Forbrie got ready to lift me overhead to work on mostly her shoulders and involve her arms a bit too.

She picked me up in that same baby cradle position, and carefully positioned so she could press me above her head. I really had to trust Ms. Forbrie here. Her hands were a bit slippery and my back was a bit slippery, so the only way she would be able to control my body properly would be if she had extreme control. But knowing her strength and abilities, I didn't question anything, and Ms. Forbrie overhead pressed me 17 times, which was absolutely remarkable.

Now, she held me in one arm, along her side, as a parent would an infant. We locked eyes.

"Ms. Forbrie, I'm not going to lie, you are so damn big and hot-" I started.

I was interrupted by her quickly putting me down and forcing her lips on mine. My everlasting erection finally got what it had hoped for, and entered the cave of her genitalia, being controlled by Ms. Forbrie's vaginal muscles. My hands felt her entire upper body, while her hands used my butt to lift me slightly off the ground so I could meet her lips.

She let go of my lips while our genitals continued their contact. Ms. Forbrie continued to thrust her hips onto mine, which helped our continuation of sex. Although I was busy receiving and she was busy thrusting, there was no doubt that she was going to find a way to make this more interesting.

"I still can't believe, Nick honey," she said, between breaths. "That you could be so incredibly damn weak." The water continued to flow and cascaded down Ms. Forbrie's back. "I mean, wow, I was just joking before, but I really could kill you and not even get a good warmup. I have 56 pounds of pure muscle on you, and there is nothing you can do about it but accept that a woman could kill you easily if she wanted. Can you accept that, sweety? Nicky? Can you accept the fact that I could destroy you at my own will, baby?"

I knew she was smack-talking me just to play with me. She was effectively toying with me! This woman is unbelievable and really turned me on.

"Could you imagine us armwrestling? That match would literally be over by the time you say 'go'. What about wrestling? I am so agile and quick that I would leave you wondering where I went, before surprising you with a scissors around your neck? It would be such a mismatch considering my immense strength and your ultra weakness. I told you. I told you honey boy. It is not just my power or your pathetic lack of it. It's both. It's the fact that I could kill you at my own will. What about a street fight, sweet cheeks? You would literally be out in a couple of punches."

I knew I couldn't take much more, and was ready to explode and release. She still continued to thrust and talk.

"Oh my goodness, I just remembered something. Your lifting numbers! How could anyone, especially in the peak of their physical development life, only bench 95 pounds? Sweety, like I said, I am really strong for a woman. But an average girl could beat you up. Baby, how does that make you feel? More importantly, how does that make you feel about me? I think you definitely like being weak. You don't want to get stronger, and I don't want to get weaker. Those are just facts. Accept it."

I came right there and then, inside of her vagina. She looked up, smiling.

"Well, I guess I know how to rile up an 18-year-old weakling still," laughed Ms. Forbrie.

I couldn't say anything. I slumped to the ground, exhausted and satisfied, smiling uncontrollably.

"Listen, sweety," she began. "I know it's your senior year, and I really like the potential that this relationship has. If you come in a couple of times a week after school to spend some time with me, I will give you an A in the class. Does that sound like a fair deal?"

I nodded my head. That was more than I could have dreamed of.

"And I'm not kidding about what I said, by the way," continued Ms. Forbrie, still extremely entertained at my early ending. "I know you want to stay like a pathetic weakling, and I have no problem with that, because I only am getting stronger every week. So what do you think about scrapping the fitness plans, and you try to maintain your weight and I will continue to gain muscle? Then we can continue like this every week."

I nodded as my hand trailed down her calf. This was going to be one interesting semester.

Karma and comments if you liked the story. Tell me what you liked about Ms. Forbrie's personality specifically.

I can continue with this story or start another thread for another story. I would like to hear what you guys want me to do.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2017, 11:39:23 am »
I do like the story, I would say the turn of events have gone his way, but maybe not in the best way possible, if it were me, I would try to get a little bit more fit, try to get stronger and more fit, not just stay the same pathetic weakling I always have been. If only to look better and feel better about myself. But I guess when you have what in your mind is the hottest female in the school willing to fuck your brains out and you are that weak, skinny, and pathetic, maybe you're doing something right. Her personality... I don't know, I think maybe she's taking the taunting a bit over the line. Personally, I would pull back on it, it's okay to do it, I don't have a problem with a little humiliation, but she seems to say something cruel every time she opens her mouth. That's a bit excessive in my eyes, again, if that's what he's into, then I guess go with it. I would enjoy more feats of strength using his body as the weight. Curling would be cool to see. Maybe she gets so strong eventually that she is able to do it with one hand. As an overall story, I would say that it's pretty good. Not everything is 100% my style, but overall, I have enjoyed my time reading it. k+!

Offline big easy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2017, 11:00:17 pm »
I'd love to see her convince him to put on weight so she can use him as a weight. The fatter he gets the stronger she gets, and he'll still be just as weak.

unknownguest7

« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2017, 07:04:58 pm »
Personally, I like her playful, yet firm personality. It would be interesting if you could incorporate height growth into the story, more room for more muscle  >:D.

Offline mygfismuscular

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Ms. Forbrie
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2017, 09:19:46 pm »
PART 4: THE WRESTLING UNIT

Almost a month had passed since the shower episode with Ms. Forbrie, and ever since then we had not been able to meet up like I planned. The school gym had some repairs going on for a week, and being the video game addict I am, I began working at Game Stop after school. Although she still taught me in class, just looking at her was not the same when I had experienced and felt the full power of her muscles.

One day after school, I came into her office. I had 15 minutes before I had to leave for work.

"Nick!" she exclaimed as I walked in. She stood up, and went to lock the office door. My god, she looked beautiful. In a bright pink sports bra and dark blue and super short workout shorts, she looked magnificent as her blonde hair was done up in a bun. That muscularity was world class.

"Hey Ms. Forbrie," I said. "I figured I was only seeing you during class, and I've got a bit of time right now, so I thought I would just drop by."

She locked the door and closed the blinds to the hallway. Dimming the lights, she closed in on me. "I've missed you sweety pie," she murmured. My eyes traveled down to her biceps, and seeing that I was staring, she did a little flex.

"My babies have missed you," she cooed, giving me a clear view of her pecs in full flex mode. Our lips locked, and she forced me against the wall, grinding on my erection and lifting me up slightly as my hands explored that majestic muscle I had been waiting an entire month to feel again.

Ms. Forbrie released me and gently stepped back. "Been a while since you got that, huh?" she teased, to which I just meekly nodded.

We shared a smile as I looked at my phone. I needed to leave now. "Uh, Ms. Forbrie, ma'am... it was really good seeing you, but I've gotta go now."

"Oh, okay," said Ms. Forbrie. "Hey, do you need me to walk you out to protect you from the bullies?"

I turned around to see a huge grin over my teacher's face. What a sense of humor and personality this sexy, confident woman had. She smacked my ass as I turned back to exit.

"Wait a second... Nick, honey?"

"Yes?" I turned around immediately.

"Tomorrow the wrestling unit starts," she announced.

"Okay..." I said, not sure where she was going with this.

"Well, there are 29 students in the class, and there appears to be a 15 count for boys and a 14 count for girls," explained Ms. Forbrie. There was a pause.

"I am assigning each person a partner of their own gender for the full two weeks. That means there will be seven pairs of each gender, but one boy is going to be paired up with me for the unit."

With that, she handed me a paper. Scanning down the page, I found the name Nick, and right next to it, Ms. Forbrie.

"I'm going to wrestle you for two weeks?" I asked, excited as my member grew in my pants.

"Yeah," confirmed Ms. Forbrie, uttering a little laugh at my erection. "It will be fun. See you tomorrow honey!"

-----------------------------------

I arrived at 1:30 PM in the roll call line, as Ms. Forbrie went down the line, authoritatively calling our names to confirm our presence. She was wearing a lion themed sports bra and lion-themed yoga pants. She had to be breaking the school dress code with the bra, but I wasn't going to be the one to report it.

Ms. Forbrie called out the last name of the line, and shouted, "Alright, everyone gather around! Today marks the start of our wrestling unit. For the full two weeks, you will have the same partner. However, there is an odd amount of people in the class, so one boy will be with me."

Everyone in the class laughed. They all wondered the same thing - which boy was Ms. Forbrie going to crush and dominate over the next two weeks?

Ms. Forbrie began calling out names, but as I already knew my pairing, I turned my focus to how I would deflect all of the attention I would get as Ms. Forbrie's partner. "Annnnd, Nick! You'll be wrestling me over the next two weeks," she announced loudly.

I felt eyes staring at me as she took me by the arm and guided me to the mat she would be thrashing me on for the entirety of the unit.

"Okay everyone, gather around my mat! Demonstration time!" called Ms. Forbrie. All of a sudden, my internal dialogue went from excited to fearful in a matter of seconds. I loved being humiliated by Ms. Forbrie and her muscular body, but in front of other people?

"Alright, so first I am going to show everyone an example of a real wrestling match. Nick, my partner here, is going to try his best to pin me for a three count or make me tapout, and my goal will be the same. Nick, are you comfortable partaking, or should I choose a volunteer?"

I totallly felt comfortable wrestling Ms. Forbrie. I mean, I had sex with her, so obviously I felt comfortable. My problem was doing it in front of my peers.

The way I saw it, there were two options. I could back out, but then I would have to hear about how much of a coward I am, and I would hear for the rest of the year that I backed down from a physical match versus a woman. My second choice was to just go for it. Maybe she would take it light? Hold on a second, this is Ms. Forbrie, the alpha woman, ultra competitive female bodybuilder, and I was an underdeveloped submissive boy. I was going to get severly physically punished if I decided to wrestle her. There was no way in hell she would ever go easy on a physical confrontation with anybody, me especially; in fact, with an audience, she would probably try even harder, not to mention the peer ridicule that would follow after an inevitably devastating loss to a female teacher.

I decided to make Ms. Forbrie happy, and accepted the demonstration role. She would teach us specific strategies and holds later, but right now she wanted to explain how a match worked.

"On this mat, we will stand on each side of the circle," began Ms. Forbrie. She took her position as I took mine. "Then you squat low," she continued as we both squatted. "And we simply shake hands and wrestle."

My hand met her hand, and that vice grip once again engulfed and weakened my hand. But in the blink of an eye we were off, slowly circling the mat. This was the only time the match would look even.

I took a run at Ms. Forbrie, and tried to grab her shoulder and pull it to the floor. However, before I reached her shoulder, Ms. Forbrie's right forearm stopped me dead in my tracks as I was knocked on my back. Hitting the mat with a thud, I heard cheers. They were cheering for Ms. Forbrie, the woman of the fight.

I looked up from the mat. Ms. Forbrie hadn't decided to pursue me, and had reassumed her squat position at the edge of the circle. I took another run at her to try to do the same thing as before, and that proved to be a terrible mistake.

Ms. Forbrie grabbed one of my arms and twisted, forcing my whole body to rotate. She then picked me up easily and slung me over her shoulder, much to the amusement and cheers of everyone else on the class.

"You see, class, this is a fireman's carry," she began as I attempted to squirm my way off. "Typically, we use this hold when there is a large strength mismatch, such as the massive strength difference between me and Nick."

The class roared with laughter as they understood that Ms. Forbrie had basically taken the nice way of saying that I was extremely weak compared to her. I couldn't believe the strength of this woman. She continued to explain the fireman carry options as I continued to struggle.

"So in this case," began Ms. Forbrie. "I will simply toss him to the ground as to not hurt him, but typically you would body slam your opponent in this position."

Ms. Forbrie tossed me to the ground, and I tried to quickly get up to make another run at her. But it was too late. She quickly jumped on my back, and I began feverishly trying to get away as if I was a gazelle pathetically attempting to escape the predator lion's wrath (after all, she was wearing some sexy lion-themed clothing). Ms. Forbrie pushed me to the ground, and the class roared with newfound excitement. The female teacher was woman handling the male student.

She turned me around, and laid her back on the mat, with my back lying on top of her stomach. She engulfed me as if trying to suffocate me with all 4 of her limbs. I was truly her prey now, but I knew Ms. Forbrie would want it this way. She didn't want to simply pin me. She wanted me to experience pain, and to experience the feeling of having to physically surrender to a member of the supposedly weaker sex. I heard the hoots and hollers, the "he's finished now", and the "he looks so weak compared to her," and I knew it was time. I tapped the mat amidst my vision starting to become hazy.

The whole class erupted into celebration, and Ms. Forbrie helped me up, and gave my shoulder a little squeeze and her brilliant smile. I was emasculated beyond belief. I knew this ultra strong female bodybuilder could beat me up, but the fact that she had done it in front of a crowd of peers was what felt embarrassing and filled me with shame. But that is what she had wanted all along, to absolutely emasculate me so dominantly in front of others to emphasize how much stronger she was.

Still reveling in the cheers of the students, Ms. Forbrie said, "Okay, everyone back to their mats. I want you wrestling with your best ability right now just to get comfortable with the concept. I want everyone to do five matches."

I got up, and realized I was going to have to wrestle Ms. Forbrie again; my body was aching all over, and that was just the demonstration.

"Ready to go again, Nicky?" cooed Ms. Forbrie. I looked up at her, feeling royally defeated as I remained on my knees.

"Hey, come on Nick," she said, clearly impatient. "Or I will have to take away your gym class credit for today."

I heaved my 118 pounds of jello-feeling weakness up again. "Alright, let's go."

"Nick, your shorts?" asked Ms. Forbrie with a smile.

I looked down at a raging boner, and realized I had had a hard-on during our demonstration match too. I quickly tucked it into my waistband, but it was so hard that with the smallest movements, it became dislodged, much to Ms. Forbrie's amusement.

"Don't worry Nick, I'll end these five matches quickly so you can go home and rest up," said Ms. Forbrie, that devilish look in her eye.

We began, and Ms. Forbrie was right. She intended on ending the match quick. Charging right at me, I attempted to use the same forearm block that she had so easily used to knock me down, but she blew right past it, knocking my arm upwards. She then grabbed my waist and used her leverage on her leg to push me down, capturing me on the floor.

Pinning me, she decided to let me get very familiar with her lion sports bra, and smothered my face.

"One thousand one, one thousand two, one thousand three," she said confidently while I squirmed immobily under her.

I ended up losing the next three matches by pin, but for the last match of the day, Ms. Forbrie again showcased her superior power by making me tap. She had me in a scissors, squeezing my head and neck. Everywhere I looked while being trapped by her lower body, I just saw sexy leg muscle. I tried to tap, but my senses were becoming hazy. Somehow, my hand found the mat, and I weakly hit it several times.

Ms. Forbrie released me, and left me lying defeated without a word. She perused the gym, critically analyzing other matches and watching the competitive blood run wild.

When Ms. Forbrie returned, she told me some even more humiliating news. "Everybody is on their second match."

My goodness. We had completed five matches so quickly, and everyone else was still on their second? Those matches felt like eternity, but I looked up at the clock. Just four minutes had passed since we began our first match, and in that time, Ms. Forbrie defeated me five whole times. She wasn't kidding when she said she would end the matches quickly.

"Nick honey, you can head to the locker room," laughed Ms. Forbrie. "You should probably clean up a bit. You look really defeated!"

I looked down at my shirt, which had sweat all over it, and at my reoccurring raging erection. My body felt like crap, sore and hurting all over. But I looked up at Ms. Forbrie, who was again glancing around at other matches. She didn't even break a sweat.

Returning her attention back to me, she smiled down at me. "Nick, I thought I was going to get to skip cardio today because this wrestling would be enough," she laughed. "But I didn't even sweat, and five matches were over so fast! Looks like I will still have to go for a run."

Ms. Forbrie stared at me for a few seconds before extending her hand. I took it, and she lifted me off the ground, never breaking eye contact. Now back on my feet, she quickly looked around. Everyone was wrestling. She quickly grabbed me by the balls, and gave it a "little" squeeze (it still hurt due to her power) and locked lips with me for a few seconds. I turned to head to the locker room, and she did her signature move, slapping my ass. I immediately started a brisk walk to the locker room, needing to relieve my manhood of the immense pressure.

I arrived in the locker room, my penis crying for relief. I opened up a stall, and pulled down my shorts. I vigorously began stroking the very tool that Ms. Forbrie had so easily engulfed with her vaginal muscles a month before.

As I masturbated, I thought of only Ms. Forbrie. It was so embarrassing to lose to a woman in front of my classmates, and yet she had found a way to coerce me into doing it. And those five matches, oh! They were over so quick, and yet she had woman handled me so bad that I needed to shower and ice up. I hadn't realized it then, but thinking back now, Ms. Forbrie had been laughing through every match! How did she possess this much strength? And how was I, an 18 year old male, so weak?

Picturing her squatting my whole body over 50 times in the shower that one day, my stroking got more intense until I couldn't take it anymore. I shot out a big load and left the stall, showered, and left the school a bit early.

Before I went out to my car, I decided to stop by the nurse for some ice.

"What happened?" she asked, concerned while filling up a bag.

"I... well..." I murmured. I tried to make up a story, but couldn't think of one on the spot. I decided to just say it.

"Well, I'm in gym class, and today was the wrestling unit," I began. Pausing, I realized the nurse wanted to hear more. "I got paired up with Ms. Forbrie, and she kind of kicked my ass. I feel sore all over."

The nurse was trying hard not to laugh. "Oh, that muscular female gym teacher right? I heard she's really strong and tough. I'm sorry." She handed me the bag of ice and I muttered a quick thank you and stumbled out of the school and into my car.

I put the phone up to my ear upon closing the car door. "Hello?" answered my supervisor at Game Stop.

"Hi Mr. Johnson, this is Nick," I answered. "I won't be able to make my shift today. I got hurt."

"What? How? Are you okay?" answered Mr. Johnson with concern in his voice.

"Yeah, so we're doing a wrestling unit in gym class. I got paired up with my teacher, and she is pretty strong," I explained.

"Alright, Nick, you can have the day off. Try not to get beat up by another woman, okay?!" he mocked.

I drove home. I hadn't fully accepted her words before, but now I knew Ms. Forbrie probably could kill me very easily. I knew she was stronger, but I finally accepted the ease with which she nearly made me pass out today. She was truly an alpha female jock, a strong, quick, and dominating female bodybuilder. The hardness returned between my legs.

I got a call as I was just pulling up to my house. It was Ms. Forbrie.

"Hi Ms. Forbrie," I answered.

"Nick, how are you feeling hun?" she asked genuinely.

"Like crap," I responded, pulling into my driveway.

"Listen, cutie pie, if you're feeling up for it, I'm going to be doing a bodyweight workout at home today after my run. If you want to come, we can have a little fun afterwards?"

"Today?"

"Yeah, and you can also be my workout tool."

My trembling extension stood up straighter. "What time?"

"5 pm. I'm feeling so stimulated already baby!"

"I'll be there. Just text me your address."

I put down the phone, stroking myself again. Sex with my muscular teacher again? Hell yeah, I thought as I continued to stroke, visions of her dominating our wrestling match dancing in my head. It was going to be a sexy, humiliating and emasculating night.

Offline mygfismuscular

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Ms. Forbrie
« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2017, 09:54:02 pm »
Once again, karma and comments to continue. Tell me what you like about the narrator and Ms. Forbrie, and their personalities.

Also, was wondering how you guys like their strength comparison. I tried to make both of their lifting numbers, height and weight realistic but still vastly in favor of Ms. Forbrie.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2017, 10:58:16 pm »
A very enjoyable chapter here to read, I think I enjoyed this one more than the last, if only because it wasn't as verbally humiliating for him as it was physically humiliating, which I can dig. Obviously people just accepted that he would be no match for her, so there was laughing initially, but afterwards it was just cheering, most likely in awe of her incredible physicality, my guess is she probably could've kicked ass on any boy in that class, but she knew that Nick would enjoy that kind of thing greatly, so she picked him, because it would turn both of them on so much. k+!

Offline bullen77

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2017, 12:30:22 am »
Wow! What a great story so far! I really hope he wont maintaine his body weight and keep loosing size 😁

:cool2:
User is currently banned [View]

Offline FemaleMusclesFan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2017, 03:54:23 pm »
I love it! That guys is living the dream.
Could we have a little bit more description about Mrs Forbrie's body?
Is she insanely ripped with amazing definition?
I love her weight and height, this is perfect for me, she is like a pro bodybuilder.
I would love to read chapter with her in sexier outfits like lingerie...
And how about she gave him private lessons so he could pack a little more weight and muscle?

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [mygfismuscular] Stories~collected

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View