Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
www.pharmacomstore.ws

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

gfx gfx
gfx
375414 Posts in 50061 Topics by 41314 Members - Latest Member: Asian_Oscar September 20, 2017, 03:55:41 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Q & A for Finding The Right Sessionette  |  Empress Amazon sensual muscle worship?!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Empress Amazon sensual muscle worship?!  (Read 1989 times)

Offline legger

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Legs & Calves
Empress Amazon sensual muscle worship?!
« on: January 03, 2017, 04:09:31 pm »
hi guys,

there is probably a chance for me meeting Empress Maria (http://wb270.com/eur/empressAmazon.htm). I just wanted to ask if anyone of you can tell me if she also does soft/sensual muscle worship sessions, as I am not at all into domination, wrestling etc. Because by looking at her clips4sale page it seems that most of the filmed sessions revolve around domination, humiliation etc.
The last thing I want is to pay for a session with more or less concrete expectations being twisted around etc. ;-).

Thanks in advance!

Offline Alina-fan

• Activity:
    80%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Empress Amazon sensual muscle worship?!
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2017, 07:28:02 pm »
What do you mean by sensual muscle worship exactly? Have you e-mailed her?

I asked her about muscle worship and she was fine with it, but I didn't proceed with the booking because the price was a little too much for me so I can't comment on her limits.

Offline davidtemp

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2017, 05:43:15 am »
Has someone had a session with her and if so what was the experience like?

Thanks

Offline makko1

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2017, 07:20:25 pm »
I'm searching infos about her too! Thanks!

Offline chemdude01

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2017, 02:52:05 pm »
I've written a review in this forum. To summarize, she's great. Highly recommend.

Offline jpmorgan

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2017, 08:58:00 pm »
hmm, I think your review has been removed to a premium forum  :(

Any chance you can copy paste it into this tread?

Thx

Offline chemdude01

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2017, 01:53:23 pm »
Here you go:

"I met with Empress Amazon a few weeks ago and all I can say is  :wow:  What an amazing woman. The epitome of 'Amazon'! A brief review below:

The set up and communication was simple. She was very concise and almost cold in her emails, but this is sort of the Dutch way I think ;)

We met at the apartment I was staying at. I opened the door and was immediately stunned by both her size and her beauty. She is a sight to behold. Stunning. She is absolutely gorgeous. I'm 182 cm and 75 kg and in heels her 183 cm and 89 kg towered over me.

I invited her in and we chatted for awhile. Just being in her presence is exciting; and she does have a presence. After chatting for awhile and getting comfortable we slowly started into some muscle worship. Her arms and shoulders are huge and rock solid. Her shoulders are as wide as a doorway and her biceps the size of my head. She bent down and wrapped her arms around me then picked me up of the ground in an enormous bear hug.  She squeezed tighter and tighter. My feet dangling, the air squeezed out of my lungs.  I couldn't breath.  All I could do was just go limp and let her slowly crush the life out of me.  What a feeling! She dropped me, only to pick me up again in a full nelson; feet dangling off the ground. She repeated this relentlessly over and over, my back cracked many many times.  Wow!! She is insanely strong. 

Eventually, she picked me up in a full nelson and carried me down the hall where she tossed me on the bed. She jumped on top of me and we began to wrestle. She is insanely strong. Crushing me in her huge thighs, smothering me in her thick breast, and forcing me to worship her massive arms. She even bench pressed me a few time. Staring into that beautiful face as her shoulders exploded and she presses you, what an experience!

She was very generous with her time and we chatted for quite awhile afterward.  She's an intelligent wonderful person.

Recommend: Absolutely!

Repeat: Most definitely!

Can't wait to see her again!"

Offline jpmorgan

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2017, 09:38:33 pm »
wow, she seems amazing.

I have seen a few videos where she speaks and she seems intelligent and nice. I can imagine how she would be an amazing session if she wanted to.

thanks for sharing!

Offline makko1

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2017, 10:03:46 am »
I'd like to cha t with her but it seems to be rarely online on HBC. Do you have had any chat with her? She appears as Maria Monroe

Offline makko1

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2017, 06:12:05 pm »
Has someone met her recently?

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Q & A for Finding The Right Sessionette  |  Empress Amazon sensual muscle worship?!

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx