Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575014 Posts in 73051 Topics by 28799 Members - Latest Member: YouHaveAuds April 23, 2024, 08:05:45 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [Shaihulud] The French Teacher - Rebooted
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Author: [Shaihulud] The French Teacher - Rebooted  (Read 9717 times)

BBenjamin

Author: [Shaihulud] The French Teacher - Rebooted
« on: December 29, 2016, 10:55:29 pm »
This is a story I started a few years ago about a French Teacher (ex-bodybuilder).  I stopped coming to this site because I was in a relationship at the time.  I really liked how this story started and decided to edit it and continue it.  I am the original author but my account became inactive.

The French Teacher
by Shaihulud

Lesson 1-Introduction

Recently I had taken a very severe interest in the French language, the language of love as some people call it, I was soon to find out more about French love than I had bargained for. 

It all started one Friday evening in late December, there was a fresh crisp snow on the ground, and the sky was shrouded by the threads of night. I was sitting in the class room of a local school, where I had enrolled for French classes, I was just flicking through my course book looking at the pictures of rural France, when a lady short in height and quite full in figure walked in front of the board and started scrawling something on the board.  “Good evening class, I am Madame Keegan, and I will be giving you your introductory course to French…”She said in a heavy French accent which rolled off her tongue like velvet and was full and husky like a pure woman. “Before I go on, let me hear your names and a bit about you, let this be an opportunity to start getting to know myself as well as yourselves…you first…yes the guy in the green jacket.” She said as she glanced into my eyes with the dark brown irises of hers. The whole class introduced themselves and took about 10 minutes to get to the last person; the madam had listened very carefully and intently to what everyone had had to say.  It turned out that we were an unusually small class compared to others she had taught, and that meant that we would as a result have more one to one time for personal tutoring.  When the small talk was at an end we were each asked to tell her what we already knew, the result was…not a lot, most of us had done some French in school but most of that was long forgotten. 

All the way through the first class however I had found it hard to concentrate, for Madame Keegan had the most awesome legs I had ever seen on a woman, she wore a high cut, charcoal skirt, which came to just above her knees, and below were set two very small jointed knees, calves which bulged out into diamond shaped striated mounds of rock hard muscle with twitching healthy veins running across the 17 inch mass, two very dainty ankles, and two small vascular feet set in black velvet covered flat shoes, both legs glinted in the lights of the room, and looked to be swathed in tan silken stockings, though I could not be sure they were stockings as the tops were not visible…yet.  The top half of her body wasn’t bad either considering this woman was supposed to be in her 40s, she had a slim waist which tapered up to quite broad shoulders, with at least a 50 inch bosom, over which was stretched a high neck black woollen jumper that hugged close to her impressive chest. She had cut short boyish mousy brown hair, dark brown sexy eyes, a set of full pink glossed lips, and high cheekbones, the skin around her eyes was lightly lined with years of much laughter, she was quite pale in complexion but that added to her feminine mystique, you could sense the positive energy just flowing off this confident powerful woman. I could tell that I was going to like this class much more than I had first anticipated. When the first class was over, I got up just like everybody else and head to the door, however on my way out the Madam collared me, “Excuse me Mr Smith”. She inquired. “Please call me Richard” Said I, “Forgive me…Rishard, I just wanted to say how delighted I am to have someone so keen on my course, I look forward to working with you in the future.” “Why thank you Madame Keegan…” “Please call me Michelle” “…OK Michelle, I also look forward to improving my French…and working with you, goodbye for now!” I said, “Goodbye Rishard!” Replied Madame Michelle Keegan looking over the top of her lunettes with her pen in her mouth.

The French Teacher Lesson 2-Revelations

The next few days and so the next lesson came very quickly indeed, I was 15 minutes early for class, so I popped my head around the corner of the door, Michelle was sitting with her legs crossed at her desk and her back to the door…she did wear stockings, her skirt was so short that when she crossed her legs it rode up and the slit revealed the lace tops of sheer silk tan stockings, her muscular thighs striated and her calves bulged against the material of the hold ups, she had the shoe on her right leg dangling off the tip of her dainty toes, the veins in her feet pulsating as she twitched her toes back and forth.  Suddenly the shoe fell off of her foot and into the aisle behind her, I quickly leapt into the room and bent down to pick up her shoe, grabbing one end as her manicured hand grabbed the other, our eyes meeting.  “Rishard???!…You startled me, thank you for your help…” She said, I let go of the shoe as she smiled at me exposing her perfect teeth.  She bent down and slipped her silky arched veiny foot back into the snug fit flat shoe making friction noise as the material of her stockings rubbed against the leather.  “I wear these flat shoes, as I think people are intimidated by my legs?” She said half asking a question.  “Why would they intimidate anyone…?”  I asked rhetorically to provoke a response. “Look at them…(at this she started flexing them) they’re solid muscle, “Woah…jeez…they’re rock hard I gasped in amazement…so huge” I said as I tried to hide my heightening desire for this woman, she just grinned back… “I used to be a bodybuilder a few years ago, I wanted to be a pro with a perfected physique…but various tragedies have gotten in the way and I haven’t touched a weight since…” She explained with a wistful look to her eyes.  “You seem melancholy…would you like to talk about it some time?” I said looking into her eyes.  She smiled and then looked away at her watch, saying “I completely forgot we have a lesson to start so soon…and in answer to your question Rishard, thank you for your concern, but I don’t wish to really become all heavy on someone I hardly know, that would not be fair on you?” she said half asking a question again as if she were probing me. “Not at all Michelle…I would like to talk some more with you, I'm a good listener, perhaps you would like to grab a coffee afterwards, if its not too forward?” I asked nervously.  Just at that moment more and more people arrived into the classroom, distracted by the people she replied with but a knowing smile (as if to say we’ll talk after OK?).

All through that lesson thoughts of Michelle once being a champion bodybuilder were racing through my mind.  I pictured her up on stage oiled…pumped…ripped to shreds …vascular, and a lot larger than she was currently, giving it her all in a tiny thong backed string bikini… “Rishard…? Rishard…?” I heard…startled out of my fantasy, it was Michelle…she was tying her long black coat around her thin waist as if getting ready to leave…I looked around me, the class was empty “So…where are we going for coffee she asked with a wry smile?”.

The French Teacher Lesson 3-Coffee Date

It was cold and raining on the way to the French coffee place, Michelle kindly supplied us with an umbrella and she asked if I didn't mind linking arms with her.  Her perfume was intoxicating, Laura Ashlee, worn by mature women around the Western World.  I could feel her warmth and solidness as she rubbed up against my shoulder whilst we briskly walked in the rain.  We chatted about stuff on the way like new acquaintances do, the weather, how I liked the classes, how long had Michelle been in England.  When we got to the coffee house, a place called Cafe Le Blanc, we found a table, I took Michelle's coat and pulled out a chair for her.  Sitting down she smiled sweetly and said “Merci Be-coup” before I myself took my seat.  “So, what would Madame Keegan like to drink?” I asked with a cheeky grin of my own.  “That's very kind of you Rishard!  Coffee, black with croissant, I am peckish” she replied.  I ordered the same.  Whilst we waited for our order to arrive, I  looked at my date across the table.  She was wide, her tight turtle neck was stretched taught over her muscular frame, her breasts were bulging through the ribbed woolen jumper.  I tried my hardest not to gaze at her body, but she noticed.  She smiled and told me quite bluntly “I like the way you look at me Rishard”, I went red, and felt flushed “and what way is that Michelle?” I stammered.  “You know exactly what way Rishard”, she said confidently, and with that I felt her bare stockinged foot touch the side of my calf and rub lightly up and down, slowly.  My pulse began to race.  But before anything else could happen our coffee and croissants arrived “Merci” she said to the waiter as she inhaled and smiled down into her steaming brew before saying quickly “I haven't looked at a man in the way I am looking at you for a long time...”.  The air was thick with chemistry, that spark when the feeling is more than mutual.  I couldn't help but grin then “I'm flattered, really, you're a remarkable woman to behold” I said.  She grinned hard back, the laugh lines around her dark brown eyes creasing.  I felt her foot run higher up my calf, and I felt a familiar quickening in my pants.  We spoke about her career as a French Teacher as we dipped our croissants into our coffee and ate them.  Then the subject moved onto her bodybuilding.  “So how did you get into bodybuilding?” I asked.  “When I was a little girl I always loved the way the women looked in the marvel comics, then as a teenager at the age of 16 I got invited to a bodybuilding contest by my cousin Piere, and when the women sauntered out on stage, I knew I wanted to look like them” she explained excitedly.  “If you don't mind me asking, why did you stop?” I asked.  “Well, my husband, my friend, and my trainer, he died quite suddenly about 5 years ago” she said quite softly and confidently.  “Oh, I didn't realise, i'm so sorry” I said.  “It is quite OK Rishard, it now seems so long ago, at the time, I couldn't face the gym and I gave up my job as a personal trainer in France, I needed a change of scene and career and moved to the UK to teach my native language to you lovely people” she said almost joyfully.  “I am still a bodybuilder at heart, I occasionally attend a show, and I've been thinking about a return to the stage” she followed up with.  “Amazing, I've always been a fan of the sport in general, but I think it looks really good on women”. I replied.  “Really, you do not think badly of female bodybuilders?” she asked.  “On the contrary, of the ones I've seen, I find them really quite alluring” I replied.  “Well perhaps, we could have a gym date some time, you look like you have potential” she said eyeing up my frame.  Oh my god, I thought, am I dreaming?  We spent another hour talking, about other subjects and really got along well.  I walked her to her car back at the school and she kissed me on the cheek before slipping a card into my hand.  “This has my address on it, for home tutoring, but perhaps you'd like to come to dinner at my house next week instead after class?”  It's a date, I replied.

Forum Saradas

BBenjamin

Re: The French Teacher Rebooted
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2016, 01:16:22 am »
Excellent storyline with reality , chemistry and an unveiling expectation of mutual muscular admiration. Well done.
Cannot wait for the continuation !

Thanks!  I'm trying to make this as believable as possible.

BBenjamin

[Shaihulud] The French Teacher - Rebooted | #WIP
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2016, 10:51:05 pm »
I originally posted this reboot of an old story of mine in the wrong section...

[...but recently moved and edited. ~Mod E15R91F]

I hope you enjoy it.  It is a combination of my female bodybuilder related fantasies and tastes.

Here is part 4 added today.

The French Teacher
by Shaihulud

When I got home that evening I looked up on Google “Michelle Keegan bodybuilder”. There was not a lot to go on except for a few entries in the Muscle Memory Internet Database, she placed either first or second in the few contests that she did in France and on © Saradas  there was one scan of a bodybuilding magazine showing her in contest shape. My jaw dropped to the ground, she was so cut and gorgeous and in a black bikini just as I had pictured her. The week at work dragged on as I waited for the next class to come around and when it did things started getting even better. I turned up on time with a few of the others and we all took our seats. Michelle walked in a few minutes later and this time she was wearing the usual tight sweater and pencil skirt combo but was wearing a pair of three inch heels... Her calves were simply exquisite, I'd never seen such defined and diamond intended calves so up close before. I tried to take in as much of the class as I could and a few times I thought she directed a smile my way as she noticed me checking her out as she wrote on the chalkboard our words for the session. At one point she went onto her tip toes and the split up the back of her calves widened as the solid ridge of the gastrocnemius popped out. Not only was I paying her more attention than usual, but I was taking notice of the confidence and kindness with which she taught us. Where had this woman been all my life?  The end of the lesson came quicker than I would have liked, however, before I left Michelle took me to the side and asked “Are we still on for dinner around my place tonight Rishard?”.  “Without a doubt” I replied.  She smiled and said “Good, dinner will be ready for 6, but you can come around a bit earlier if you like for a drink before we start, I hope you like lamb”, “I love lamb, I can’t wait to see what you cook” and with that she gave me a peck on the cheek and we said goodbye. 

At 5:30pm I drove up to her house in the suburbs, the yard was well looked after and her car was in the driveway, I went up to her porch under the light and pressed the doorbell.  Within moments the door was open and before me stood Michelle wearing a silken black cardigan, low cut strappy black sequin dress coming just above her knees, charcoal sheer hosiery that shined in the dim light, and 3 inch black velvet coated pumps.  Her makeup was it’s usual perfection, she had shades of eyeshadow that accentuated her brown spectacle free eyes (she was wearing contacts) which fit her skin colour perfectly, her lips were painted a metallic like pink which matched her perfectly manicured nails.  She wore her Laura Ashlee perfume and her short now dark hair was styled with wax.  She leant forward and lightly gasped my arms whilst she kissed me on both cheeks, like the French do “Bonsoir Rishard” she said “Bonsior Michelle” I replied.  “Why don’t you come in and take a seat, dinner will be ready shortly” she asked.  She took my coat and led me into the dimly fire lit living room.  I took a seat on her large dark brown leather couch and she handed me a champagne flute before pouring “Say when” she said sweetly with a grin “When, thankyou” I said.  She poured her own and we made a toast to dinner and enjoying one another's company.  “You look wonderful” I said, after taking a sip of my champagne.  “You really think so?” she asked giving me a twirl, her calves flexing as she did so on the soft carpeted floor.  “Oh yes, very much so.”  I replied.  She bent down and holding my chin and kissed me lightly on the lips.  I felt a rush of heat cascade over me as I inhaled her scent and felt her moist painted lips touch mine and I felt blood rush somewhere else.  “You don’t look so bad yourself” she replied with a wink.  Just then a beeping noise came from the kitchen.  “Excuse me, dinner is ready, would you like to take a seat in the dining area?” she asked.  I walked over to the archway and into the open plan dining area and took a seat by the French door at a large table covered with a black satin table cloth. 

Michelle came in with a huge dish of lamb surrounded by roasted vegetables, I could see her arms bulging through the fabric of her cardigan as she bared the weight.  She set the dish down in the centre of the table, lit some candles and took her cardigan off “Excuse me, cooking always makes me sweaty” she said apologetically.  “Not at all, wow, Michelle…” I gasped as I beheld her for the first time with bare arms and shoulders.  The strappy low cut sequin dress left nothing to the imagination, her shoulders were wide, and her traps were thick, she wore a silver chain necklace with a single pearl on the end that dropped in between a separation in the top part of her thick corded upper chest, her cleavage heaved as she pulled herself into her chair and her biceps bulged.  “Like what you see?” she asked cheekily.  “I’m struck for words, you’re absolutely stunning, when was the last time you worked out?” I asked quite awestruck.  “Oh about 2 years ago, I used to be a lot bigger, I still maintain a high protein diet, but I have managed to retain a lot of the gains I made as a bodybuilder” she said as she smiled at my keen interest in her.  At that she got up out of her chair, went over to a cabinet where she took a framed picture out, which she brought over to me before sitting back down.  “My last ever contest appearance, I was a heavyweight in the French nationals where I placed 2nd, just missing my professional qualification.” she explained.  I looked at the picture before me, it was definitely michelle, probably about 10-20 pounds heavier, tanned, vascular and absolutely cut wearing a black satin posing suit in a side chest pose, my eyes were drawn to the deep valley between her pecs, she looked like she had breast implants under the pecs like Dayana Cadeau because her huge breast/pecs jutted out stretching her bikini under what looked like a large amount of tension.  “Oh my” I uttered “Amazing”.  “I’m glad you like my look, it took a lot of hard work and it was my best ever condition” she lightly bragged.  “Did you ever think about taking up the sport again?” I asked?  “Not until recently” she said looking into my eyes, at that I felt her stocking foot brush up my leg again.  “Lets eat, bon appetite” she said smiling eyeing up the food greedily and with that we began to tuck in. 

The conversation that followed was the normal conversation first dates have except ours was way more comfortable.  I felt like I had known Michelle for a long time, as she was so confident and attentive, and the exchange felt as natural as taking a warm relaxing bath.  We finished dinner and had a dessert, creme brulee, my favourite.  Come 7 o’clock she took me into the living room and we sat with our champagne, she showed me photo albums of her progress as a bodybuilder, her late husband and her on various holidays, she looked like she had had a wonderful life and marriage, which made me like her even more.  Whilst we were flicking through the last album together sipping our champagne she placed her hand on my knee and said “I really like you Rishard, I feel there is a rare chemistry between us, I haven’t felt like this about a man since my husband passed away”.  “I feel the same about you, although, I have never felt this way about a woman before” I admitted.  With that she leant in for our first real kiss.  It started with our lips touching slowly, and over time it became more intense, eventually we were French kissing.  It was like she could read my mind, there was no awkward clashing of teeth, not too much tongue, it was like kissing someone who could read my mind.  By this time I could no longer hide my arousal, and with that we stopped kissing and she asked if I would like to dance.  How could I refuse?  She put on some soft music and we danced there in the living room, my raging hard on pressing into her tight abdomen which made her laugh as she draped her muscular arms around me.  The end of the evening came far too quickly, I ended up staying until 10pm, but for me I could have stayed in her company forever.  We kissed again, good night, I gave her my mobile number and drove back to my place.  That night I couldn’t sleep with excitement at this jewel of a lady I had had the pleasure of spending my evening with.  I couldn’t wait for the next lesson.

BBenjamin

Re: The French Teacher Rebooted Parts 1 to 4
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2017, 12:42:26 am »
Part five is ready.  I hope you enjoy!  Stay tuned for part six in a few days.

The French Teacher Lesson 5-The Night before the Competition

It was monday morning, the next class wasn’t until Friday evening, much to my dissapointment.  I looked at my phone there was a message from Michelle.  “Good morning Richard!  I hope you are happy and healthy today.  I wanted to ask, if you have plans for the weekend.  I have tickets for an international bodybuilding competition.  It is taking place this weekend and I would like you to come with me?  You can phone me if you like.  Michelle x”.  I immediately hit up her number.  An excitable husky french female voice answered “HI Rishard!!” “Hi Michelle!  Thank you for your text, I’d love to!” I said.  “Wonderful.  Pack a bag and bring it with you to the class on Friday.  Bring some party clothes, and I hope you don’t mind.  I booked a double room for the weekend” she said.  “It’s a date!” I replied smiling at my unbelievable fortune.  “Good!  I hope to see you Friday!” she said.  “Me too, I’ll let you go, I hope you are well!”  I replied.  “I’m great, can’t wait to see you!” she again replied excitedly.  “Bye for now MIchelle!” I said.  “Bye bye Rishard!” she said as she hung up the phone.  Come friday, I am filled with excitement to see what the weekend has in store, I’d never been to a bodybuilding competition before, let alone with a woman like Michelle.

The class began as usual, I exchanged pleasantries with the other members of the class.  Then Michelle strutted confidently in, “Good evening class!”  She looked great a usual, her hair was styled with wax, I could smell her Laura Ashlee, her legs flexed and glistened as she began to teach the class with her usual additions to our growing vocabulary.  We sat there and took the whole lesson in, delivered in her usual excellence of course.  After class, and being mesmerized by this mature competent superwoman.  I hung around in the corridor waiting for my date.  I didn’t have to wait long.  She came down the corridor within moments and beamed at me “Rishard!”, the laugh lines around her eyes lightly creasing.  We kissed, hugged and then made our way out to the car park to begin our journey to the hotel.

The drive to Portsmouth was very pleasant.  We chatted about fun things, what music we liked, interesting things about the towns we grew up in, even a little bit of politics.  We had more in common than we had first realised and it all acted to cement our growing mutual appreciation for each other.  I mined Michelle on her knowledge of Marvel comics and spoke about the positive strong female, and male characters we liked.  She even got all excited telling me about the new Marvel trailer that was out, and I suggested that we go see it when the movie was out.  She liked that a lot. 

At about 9pm we pulled into the carpark of the three star hotel we were to stay in.  It was a comfortable mid range hotel in an old converted building of some sort that was covered in ivy.  We stopped by the reception desk with a pleasant old lady manning the station and picked up our key card.  Naturally our room was tucked out of the way up several flights of stairs and winding corridors.  But who doesn’t like a nice calf workout?  We found our room and swiped in.  The room was luxurious compared to what I was used to.  There was a large double bed, and a seating area with a couch and a large plasma television.  The usual tea making station in the corner and a bathroom with a large walk-in shower.  Everything was clean and well presented. 

We hung up our clothes in the wardrobe and I made coffee with the French press I had brought along.  Michelle was impressed, none of that instant muck for us.  We changed into more formal casual clothing and decided to hit the town for a meal.  Luckily there was a Sushi bar not to far down the road, and we ended up demolishing a huge assortment of various rolls, sashimi and tempura.  She made a joke about it being the “bodybuilder’s choice”.  When we got back to the room Michelle had a surprise of her own, a bottle of 2004 Bordeaux Cabernet Sauvignon, apparently a “good year” and so we sat back and enjoyed our wine and each other’s company for a bit.

After about half an hour or so Michelle made the best suggestion I had heard all day, “Rishard, how about I go and slip into something more comfortable?”, probably one of the best cliches there are.  I sat back on the bed undid my tie and waited for Michelle to emerge from the bathroom.  My heart was racing, I could not believe this was happening to me.  In a few minutes the bathroom door swung open and out sauntered Michelle clad in a purple satin robe and white silk stockings.  She stood in front of me at the foot of the bed and asked something I never thought I would hear come out of a woman’s mouth “Remember that movie Skin Deep?” with that she slowly untied her robe it, slipping from her wide shoulders, underneath she had on a white glossy lace edged chemise that hung from her jutting breasts, her large nipples erect from her excitement and poking through the fabric, the thin straps pulled almost taught by her thick traps.  She placed her hands on her hips, went on to her tiptoes and pulled a full front lat spread before saying “I’m all yours” and pushing me down hard on the bed, kissing me passionately.  I must say that night was the beginning of the rest of my life, I hadn’t felt so alive, in well, ever.  We made love like there was no tomorrow, our bodies becoming one, our souls entwining in our lust for one another.  When it was over, we lay back in each other’s arms and gently fell into a deep sleep.

Offline Absfan01

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2017, 02:51:09 pm »
great story... i miss a bit the details of her body...
how her calves are loooking when they went up to the room for example..
that all could be  written so hotter in my opinion

but its your story and obviously ur style

overall very good work
User is currently banned [View]

BBenjamin

« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2017, 11:17:42 pm »
Hey, I was thinking about this today.  Thinking of "fleshing" out the details a bit and refining the previous entries of the story.  I think though, it helps initially to just get the story arch set and I can always revisit it later.  Thanks for the feedback.

Offline Absfan01

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2017, 12:35:32 pm »
Hey, I was thinking about this today.  Thinking of "fleshing" out the details a bit and refining the previous entries of the story.  I think though, it helps initially to just get the story arch set and I can always revisit it later.  Thanks for the feedback.

yeah...that coul also work. im nt good into writing but i have some very good ideas for stories which are not written yet...

maybe i will try but u can do it better :D

cant wait for next chapter

BBenjamin

« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2017, 07:28:43 pm »

yeah...that coul also work. im nt good into writing but i have some very good ideas for stories which are not written yet...

maybe i will try but u can do it better :D

cant wait for next chapter

Cool, OK, here's what I plan on doing.  I will make it more explicit, more descriptive of her attributes and what Richard likes about her more.  I will revisit the older chapters and tweak this, and then continue with chapter 6 which will be about the competition day, which will feature other bodybuilders and characters.  All the best until then.

BBenjamin

« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2017, 01:06:34 am »
Here it is, more explicit with improved punctuation and part 6.

Story about a French Teacher (ex bodybuilder).  This story is completely made up and contains explicit content of a sexual nature.

The French Teacher Chapter 1-Introduction

Recently I had acquired a very keen interest in the French language because of my work as a researcher.  People call it the language of love.  Well, this is the story of how I fell in love with  the most amazing woman in the world and changed my life forever.

It all started one Friday evening in late December, there was a fresh crisp snow on the ground, and the sky was shrouded by the threads of night. I was sitting in the classroom of a local school, where I had enrolled for French classes.  I was just flicking through my course book looking at the pictures of rural France, when a lady quite short in height and quite full in figure walked up front and started scrawling something on the chalkboard. “Good evening class, I am Madame Keegan, and I will be giving you your introductory course to French…”She said in a heavy French accent which rolled off her tongue like velvet.  Her voice was full mature and husky that some how gave me the impression that this was a remarkable woman.

“Before I go on...” she said, “...let me hear your names, and a bit about you.  This is the perfect opportunity to start getting to know me as well as each other…”.  “You first…yes the guy in the green jacket!”  She said as she glanced into my eyes with those dark brown irises of hers.  “I’m Richard Smith, I am a researcher originally from Derbyshire, and I‘m interested in learning French in order to help with my fieldwork in France and to converse with collaborators in Paris.” I said, pleased that she had singled me out first.  “Wonderful to meet you Mr Smith, I hope you get what you want from this course, you next...yes the lady in the opposite row!” She replied.  The whole class introduced themselves over the next ten minutes, during which Madame Keegan listened very intently to what everyone had to say. 

It turned out that we were an unusually small class compared to others she had taught, and that meant that as a result, we would have more one to one time for personal tutoring.  From the way she looked, I could tell I was going to enjoy that very much.  When the small talk was at an end, we were each asked to tell her what we already knew.  The result was…not a lot, most of us had done some French in school, but most of that was long forgotten, or pronounced terribly.

I must say that all the way through that first class, I found it almost impossible to concentrate because it turned out that Madame Keegan had the most awesome legs I had ever seen on a woman.  She wore a high cut charcoal skirt, which came to just above her small jointed knees below which were set the most massive shapely calves that bulged out into diamond shaped ridged 17” mounds of rock hard muscle.   Her ankles were dainty with numerous healthy veins running down over the joints to two small vascular feet which were set in black velvet covered flat shoes.  Both of her legs glinted in the lights of the room, and looked to be swathed in tan silken stockings.  However, I could not be sure they were stockings, as the tops were not visible…yet. 

The top half of her body wasn’t a disappointment either considering this woman was supposed to be in her late 40s.  She had a slim waist, with a flat stomach that tapered up to quite broad shoulders.  Her large jutting bosom looked to be at least 50”, over which was stretched a turtle necked black woollen jumper that hugged close to her chest.  Her physique was impressive and I wondered to myself at the time if she worked out.  In the past I had proven to have a knack for spotting these women, and they were incredibly rare and I had never had a good reason to get to know one. 

She had short boyish mousy brown hair, dark brown sexy eyes.  Her face was quite lean with high cheekbones and slightly gaunt cheeks, her jaw quite wide and tapering down to a small cleft chin.  Above which were a set of full pink glossed lips that glistened as she moved and talked.  The skin around her eyes was lightly lined with years of much laughter, but apart from that, her pale complexion and soft skin gave the illusion of a much younger woman.  This all added to her incredible feminine mystique, it was like she was a woman plus, if you know what I mean. 

Combined with her her kind demeanor and ebullient teaching style you could sense that this was one confident powerful woman.  I could tell that I was going to like this course much more than I had first anticipated.  I mean, I wanted to learn French, but this was literally the most alluring woman I had ever set my eyes on. 

When the first class was over, I got up just like everybody else and headed towards the door, however, on my way out the Madam collared me, “Excuse me Mr Smith?” She inquired. “Please call me Richard” Said I, “Forgive me…Rishard, I just wanted to say how delighted I am to have someone so keen on my course, I look forward to working with you in the future.” “Why thank you Madame Keegan…” “Please call me Michelle” “…OK Michelle, I also look forward to improving my French…and working with you, goodbye for now!” I said, “Goodbye Rishard!” Replied Madame Michelle Keegan looking over the top of her lunettes with her pen in her mouth.  With that I went home, keen to come to the next class, for now obvious reasons.

The French Teacher Chapter 2-Revelations

The next few days and so the next lesson came very quickly indeed.  I was 15 minutes early for class so I popped my head around the corner of the door, Michelle was sitting at her desk with her legs crossed and wide back to the door.  She did wear stockings after all, for her skirt was so short that when she crossed her legs it rode up revealing the lace tops of sheer silk tan stockings through the slit.   Her muscular thighs were visible, there was definitely some quad and hamstring development as you could see a clear line of separation between the muscle groups.  Her amazing calves bulged against the material of the hold ups.  I was so caught in that moment I could see the individual threads of the nylon weave stretched tightly over her muscles. Further down, the shoe on her right leg was dangling off the tip of her dainty toes, the veins and sinews in her foot pulsing as she twitched them back and forth with the shoe coming on and off with each movement.  In addition with each movement her calf flared and bunched betraying a solid ridge across her well developed gastrocnemius. 

Suddenly the shoe fell off of her foot and into the aisle behind her.   Automatically and without thinking, I quickly leapt into the room and bent down to pick up her shoe grabbing one end as her manicured hand grabbed the other our eyes meeting.  “Rishard???!…You startled me!” She gasped.  “Thank you for your help…” She said.  I let go of the shoe as she smiled at me exposing her perfect white teeth.  She bent down and slipped her silky high arched veiny foot back into the snug fit flat shoe making a friction noise as the material of her stockings rubbed against the leather.  “I wear these flat shoes, as I think people are intimidated by my legs?” She said half asking a question.  “Why would they intimidate anyone…?”  I asked rhetorically to provoke a response.  “Look at them…(at this she started flexing them) they’re solid muscle, “Woah…jeez…they’re rock hard I gasped in amazement…so huge” I said as I tried to hide my heightening desire for this woman.  I would need to make an adjustment in my pants if she didn’t divert my attention from her ripped bulging calves soon.  She just grinned back. 

“I used to be a bodybuilder, a few years ago, I wanted to be a pro with a perfected physique…but various tragedies have gotten in the way and I haven’t touched a weight in a couple of years.” She explained with an almost sad wistful look to her eyes.  “I did wonder why you looked so fit, now I know!  But you seem melancholy…would you like to talk about it some time?” I said looking into her eyes.  She smiled and then looked away at her watch, saying “I completely forgot we have a lesson to start so soon…and in answer to your question Rishard, thank you for your concern, but I don’t wish to really become all heavy on someone I hardly know, that would not be fair on you?” She said half asking a question again as if she were probing me. “Not at all Michelle…I would like to talk some more with you, I'm a good listener, perhaps you would like to grab a coffee afterwards, if it’s not too forward?” I asked nervously. Just at that moment more and more people arrived into the classroom, distracted by the people she replied with but a knowing smile (as if to say we’ll talk after OK?).

All through that lesson thoughts of Michelle once being a champion bodybuilder were racing through my mind.  I pictured her up on stage oiled, tanned, glistening…pumped…ripped to shreds …vascular, and a lot larger than she was currently.  In my mind she was giving it her all in a tiny thong backed string bikini on stage amongst clearly inferior but impressive female bodybuilders.  Just as she was flexing a most muscular crab, the veins in her neck popping out, her traps, pecs, abs and biceps bunching whilst silently roaring like a tigress staring deeply into my eyes, I was startled out of my fantasy.  “Rishard…? Rishard…?” It was Michelle, she was tying her long black coat around her thin waist as if getting ready to leave…  “The class is over...” She explained.  I looked around me, the class was almost empty.  “I’m sorry I was away with the faeries!” I said blushing and grinning at her like a giddy school boy.  “It’s quite OK, so?  Where are we going for coffee, perhaps you can tell me all about those faeries?” she asked with a wry smile and a wink.

The French Teacher Chapter 3-Coffee Date

It was cold and raining on the way to the French coffee place, the snow was melting and crunched under our feet as we briskly walked.  Michelle kindly supplied us with an umbrella and she asked if I didn't mind linking arms with her to make holding the umbrella easier. Her perfume was intoxicating, Laura Ashlee, a scent worn by mature women around the Western World. I could feel her warmth and solidness as she rubbed up against my shoulder whilst we walked in the rain, to the sound of the crunching and pitter patter.  We chatted about stuff on the way like new acquaintances do, the weather, how I liked the classes, how long had Michelle been in England etc etc.

When we got to the coffee house, a place called Cafe Le Blanc, I opened the door for her, taking the opportunity to admire her as she walked in.  We found a table, I took Michelle's coat, and pulled out a chair for her.  Sitting down she smiled sweetly and said “Merci beaucoup!” before I myself took my seat.  “So, what would Madame Keegan like to drink?” I asked with a cheeky grin of my own.  “That's very kind of you Rishard! Coffee, black with a croissant, I am peckish.”  She replied. I ordered the same. Whilst we waited for our order to arrive, I looked at my date across the table. She was wide, her tight turtleneck was stretched tautly over her muscular frame, her breasts bulging through the ribbed woolen jumper.  I tried my hardest not to gaze at her body, but she noticed. She smiled and told me quite bluntly “I like the way you look at me Rishard”.  I went red, and felt flushed “and what way is that Michelle?”  I stammered. “You know exactly what way Rishard”, she said confidently, and with that I felt her bare stockinged foot touch the side of my calf and rub lightly up and down it, slowly.  My pulse began to race. But before anything else could happen our coffee and croissants arrived “Merci” she said to the waiter as she inhaled and smiled down into her steaming brew before saying quickly “I haven't looked at a man in the way I am looking at you for a long time...”.  The air was thick with chemistry, that spark when the feeling is more than mutual. I couldn't help but grin then “I'm flattered, really, you're a remarkable woman to behold.”  I said admiringly.  She grinned hard back, the laugh lines around her dark brown eyes creasing. I felt her foot run higher up my calf, and I felt a familiar quickening in my pants. 

We spoke about her career as a French Teacher as we dipped our croissants into our coffee and ate them. Then the subject moved onto her bodybuilding.  “So how did you get into bodybuilding?” I asked.  “When I was a little girl I always loved the way the women looked in the marvel comics, then as a teenager at the age of 16 I got invited to a bodybuilding contest by my cousin Pierre.  When the women sauntered out on stage, I knew I wanted to look like them!”  She explained excitedly. “If you don't mind me asking, why did you stop?”  I asked. “Well, my husband, my friend, and my trainer, he died quite suddenly about 5 years ago.” She said quite softly and confidently.  “Without my support network and a huge source of my inspiration, I didn’t have the heart to continue with the preparation involved in becoming a professional bodybuilder.”  She explained further.  “Oh, I didn't realise, i'm so sorry, and you’re right, it seems like a very hard lifestyle to maintain alone.”  I said. “It is quite OK Rishard, it now seems so long ago, at the time, I couldn't face the gym and I gave up my job as a personal trainer in France. 

I needed a change of scene and career and moved to the UK to teach my native language to you lovely people” she said almost joyfully.  “You see, my husband was Scottish, Keegan isn’t a very French name.”  She followed up.  “I am still a bodybuilder at heart, I don’t think you ever stop mentally, it is a passion that runs very deep!” Captivated by her fascinating story she continued.  “I occasionally attend a show, and I've been thinking about a return to the stage for a few months now, I do miss it!” She followed up with. “That is amazing, I've always been a fan of the sport in general, I used to pretend to by Arnold or the Hulk as a kid, but I also think it looks really good on women.”  I replied. “That is cute, and really, you do not think badly of female bodybuilders?”  She asked. “On the contrary, of the ones I've seen, I find them really quite alluring.”  I replied, subtly hinting it was her I was talking about.  “Well perhaps, we could have a gym date some time, you look like you have potential!”  She said eyeing up my frame.  Oh my god, I thought, am I dreaming?  We spent another hour talking, about other subjects and got along like a house on fire.  I was disappointed when it was over.  Afterwards, I walked her back to her car at the School and she kissed me on the cheek before slipping a card into my hand.  “This has my address on it, for home tutoring, but perhaps you'd like to come to dinner at my house next week instead after class?”  It's a date!”  I replied.

The French Teacher Chapter 4-Dinner Date

When I got home that evening I looked up on Google “Michelle Keegan bodybuilder”.  There was not a lot to go on except for a few entries in the Muscle Memory Internet Database, she placed either first or second in the few contests that she did in France and on an internet forum there was one scan of a bodybuilding magazine showing her in contest shape.  My jaw dropped to the ground, she was so cut and gorgeous in a black bikini, just as I had pictured her. 

The week at work dragged on as I waited for the next class to come around, and when it did things started getting even better.  I turned up on time with a few of the others and we all took our seats.  Michelle walked in a few minutes later and this time she was wearing the usual tight sweater and pencil skirt combo but this time she was wearing a pair of three inch heels…  My gentle encouragement had had an immediate effect.  Her calves were simply exquisite.  I'd never seen such defined and diamond intended calves so up close before.  The high heels had the effect of making her calves swell by at least and inch around the widest part, 18 inches of pure muscle.  I tried to take in as much of the class as I could and a few times I thought she directed a smile my way as she noticed me checking her out as she wrote on the chalkboard our words for the session.

At one point she went onto her tip toes and the split up the back of her calves widened as the solid ridge of the gastrocnemius popped out.  Her pencil skirt was tight around her thighs and I could see that she used to do a lot of squats, as her glutes were the most rounded I had ever seen on a woman.  Not only was I paying her more attention than usual, but I was taking notice of the confidence and kindness with which she taught us. Where had this woman been all my life? 

The end of the lesson came quicker than I would have liked, however, before I left, Michelle took me to the side and asked.  “Are we still on for dinner around my place tonight Rishard?”.  “Without a doubt!”  I replied.  She smiled and said.  “Good, dinner will be ready for 6, but you can come around a bit earlier if you like for a drink before we start, I hope you like lamb?”  “I love lamb, and I can’t wait to see what you cook for us tonight!” I replied enthusiastically, and with that she gave me a peck on the cheek and we said goodbye. 

At 5:30pm I drove in the dark up to her house in the suburbs.  The yard was well looked after and her car was in the driveway.  I went up to her porch under the external light which was one and pressed the doorbell.  Within moments the door was open and before me stood Michelle wearing a silken black cardigan, low cut strappy black sequin dress coming just above her knees, charcoal sheer hosiery that shined in the dim light, and 3 inch black velvet coated pumps.  Her makeup was it’s usual perfection, she had shades of eyeshadow that accentuated her brown spectacle free eyes (she was wearing contacts) which fit her skin colour perfectly.  Her lips were painted a metallic like pink which matched her professionally manicured long nails.  She wore her usual Laura Ashlee perfume and her short now dark hair was styled and spiked with wax.  She leant forward and lightly gasped my arms whilst she kissed me on both cheeks, like the French do.

“Bonsoir Rishard!”  She said.  “Bonsior Michelle!” I replied.  “Why don’t you come in and take a seat?  Dinner will be ready shortly.”  She asked.  She took my coat and led me into the dimly fire lit living room.  I took a seat on her large dark brown leather couch and she handed me a champagne flute.  Michelle took a bottle of champagne out of an ice bucket, unwrapped the cork and with little effort popped it out onto the carpet, before pouring me a glass.  “Say when!”  She said sweetly with a grin.  “When, thankyou!”  I said.  She poured her own and we made a toast to dinner and enjoying one another's company. 

“You look wonderful!”  I said, after taking a sip of my champagne.  “You really think so?”  She asked giving me a twirl, her calves flexing and bunching as she did so on the soft carpeted floor.  “Oh yes, very much so.”  I replied.  She bent down and holding my chin firmly, kissed me lightly on the lips.  I felt a rush of heat cascade over me as I inhaled her scent and felt her moist painted lips touch mine.  I felt blood rush somewhere else too, as my pants became tighter.  “You don’t look so bad yourself!”  She replied with a wink.  Just then a beeping noise came from the kitchen.  “Excuse me, dinner is ready, would you like to take a seat in the dining area?”  She asked.  I walked over to the archway into the open plan dining area and took a seat by the French door at a large table covered with a black satin table cloth. 

Michelle came in with a huge dish of lamb surrounded by roasted vegetables, I could see her arms bulging through the fabric of her cardigan as she bared the weight.  Was that a vein on the top of each of her biceps I could see through the thin mesh.  She set the dish down in the centre of the table, lit some candles and took her cardigan off.  “Excuse me, cooking always makes me sweaty...”  She said apologetically.  “Not at all, wow, Michelle…”  I gasped as I beheld her for the first time with bare arms and shoulders.  The strappy low cut sequin dress left nothing to the imagination, her shoulders were wide, and her traps were thick.  She wore a silver chain necklace with a single pearl on the end that dropped in between a separation in the top part of her thick corded upper chest.  Her cleavage heaved as she pulled herself into her chair and her biceps bunched and bulged.  “Like what you see?”  She asked cheekily.  “I’m struck for words, you’re absolutely stunning, when was the last time you worked out?”  I asked quite awestruck.  “Oh about 2 years ago, I used to be a lot bigger, I still maintain a high protein diet.  But as you can see I have still managed to retain a lot of the gains I made as a bodybuilder!”  She said as she smiled at my keen interest in her.  At that she got up out of her chair, went over to a cabinet where she took a framed picture out.  She them brought this over to me before sitting back down again.  “My last ever contest appearance.  I was a heavyweight in the French nationals where I placed 2nd, just missing my professional qualification.” She explained. 

I looked at the picture before me, it was definitely Michelle, probably about 20-30 pounds heavier, tanned, vascular.  You could see every cut in her body and she was wearing a black satin posing suit, pulling an intense side chest pose.   My eyes were drawn to the deep valley between her pecs as she looked like she had breast implants under the pecs like Dayana Cadeau, because her huge breast/pecs jutted out stretching her bikini under what looked like a large amount of tension.  “Oh my...”  I uttered.  “Amazing...”  I gasped.  “I’m glad you like my look, it took a lot of hard work and it was my best ever condition.”  She lightly bragged.  “You said that you were thinking about taking up the sport again, do you think you will?” I asked.  “Yes and no.  Like I said, once you have been a bodybuilder it is always in the back of your mind.  And it was not until recently that I’ve been able to share my passion with someone else.”  She said looking into my eyes.  At that I felt her stocking foot brush up my leg again.  “Lets eat, bon appetite!”  She said smiling eyeing up the food greedily.  And with that we began to tuck in. 

The conversation that followed was the normal conversation second dates have except ours was way more comfortable.  I felt like I had known Michelle for a long time as she was so confident and attentive.   The exchange felt as natural as taking a warm relaxing bath, comfortable, safe.  We finished dinner and had a dessert, creme brulee, my favourite.  Come seven o’clock she took me into the living room and we sat with our champagne.  She showed me photo albums of her progress as a bodybuilder, and her late husband and her on various holidays.  She looked like she had had such a wonderful life and marriage, a fact that made me like her even more. 

Whilst we were flicking through the last album together sipping our champagne she placed her hand on my knee and said.  “I really like you Rishard, I feel there is a rare chemistry between us, one which I haven’t felt since my husband passed away”.  “I feel the same about you, although, I have never felt this way about a woman before.”  I admitted.  With that she leant in for our first real kiss.  It started with our lips touching slowly, and over time it became more intense, eventually we were French kissing.  It was like she could read my mind, there was no awkward clashing of teeth, not too much tongue.  By this time I could no longer hide my arousal, and with that we stopped kissing and she asked if I would like to dance.  How could I refuse? 

She put on some soft music and we danced there in the living room, my raging hard on pressing into her tight abdomen which made her laugh as she draped her muscular arms around me.  I remembered back to my sixth form ball.  A bunch of guys had danced with a track runner I used to admire from afar, I had overheard them complaining about how hard and muscular she was.  Idiots!  I felt now like I might have done back then if I had been in their place, for the first time ever I was appreciating a woman I truly admired for who she was. Body and soul.  She placed my hand on her back just above her rock hard glutes where the valley begins as my other hand was grasped tightly in other. 

The end of the evening came far too quickly, I ended up staying until 10pm, but for me I could have stayed in her company forever.  We kissed good night, a long smoldering soul kiss gave her my mobile number and drove back to my place.  That night I couldn’t sleep with excitement at this jewel of a lady I had had the pleasure of spending my evening with.  I couldn’t wait for the next lesson.

The French Teacher Chapter 5-The Night before the Competition

It was monday morning, the next class wasn’t until Friday evening, much to my dissapointment.  I looked at my phone there was a message from Michelle.  “Good morning Richard!  I hope you are happy and healthy today.  I wanted to ask, if you have plans for the weekend.  I have tickets for an international bodybuilding competition.  It is taking place this weekend and I would like you to come with me.  You can phone me if you like.  Michelle x”.  I immediately hit up her number.  An excitable husky French female voice answered. “Hi Rishard!!” “Hi Michelle!  Thank you for your text, I’d love to!” I said.  “Wonderful.  Pack a bag and bring it with you to the class on Friday.  Bring some party clothes, and I hope you don’t mind.  I booked a double room for the weekend. ”  She said.  “It’s a date!” I replied, smiling at my unbelievable fortune.  “Good!  I hope to see you Friday!”  She said.  “Me too, I’ll let you go, I hope you are well!”  I replied.  “I’m great, can’t wait to see you!” She again replied excitedly.  “Bye for now MIchelle!” I said.  “Bye bye Rishard!”  She said, as she hung up the phone. 

Friday, finally came and I was so filled with excitement to see what the weekend has in store. I’d never been to a bodybuilding competition before, let alone with a woman like Michelle.  The class began as usual, I exchanged pleasantries with the other members of the class.  Then Michelle strutted confidently in. “Good evening class!”  She looked great a usual, her hair was styled with wax and I could smell her Laura Ashlee fragrance.  I inhaled deeply.  Her legs flexed and bunched, glistening as she began to teach the class with her usual additions to our growing vocabulary.  It wasn't the only thing growing…  As she drew on the board she tiptoed again and again and I gave in to the arousal,  there would be plenty of time to adjust my pants quickly later.  I noticed the width of her shoulders, the slope of her traps,  the slight v-taper of her back down to her slim waist and rounded buttocks.  I noticed how her quad to shoulder ratio gave her an enhanced hourglass figure.  I literally sat there for the majority of the lesson with a massive erection, my heart pounding with desire with thoughts of the impending hotel room. 

We sat there as a class and took the whole lesson in (at least I tried to), delivered in her usual excellence of course.  After class, and being mesmerized by this mature competent superwoman.  I hung around in the corridor waiting for my date.  I didn’t have to wait long.  She came down the corridor within moments and beamed at me “Rishard!”, the laugh lines around her eyes lightly creasing.  She was wearing a fur lined coat that concealed her physique, perhaps teasing me.  We kissed, hugged and then made our way out to the car park to begin our journey to the hotel.

The drive to Portsmouth was very pleasant.  We chatted about fun things, what music we liked, interesting things about the towns we grew up in; even a little bit of politics.  We had more in common than we had first realised and it all acted to cement our growing mutual appreciation for each other.  I mined Michelle on her knowledge of Marvel comics and spoke about the positive strong female, and male characters we liked.  She even got all excited telling me about the new Marvel trailer that was out, and I suggested that we go see it when the movie was out.  She liked that a lot. 

At about 9pm we pulled into the carpark of the three star hotel we were to stay in.  It was a comfortable mid range hotel in an old converted building of some sort that was covered in ivy.  We stopped by the reception desk with a pleasant old lady manning the station and picked up our key card.  Naturally our room was tucked out of the way up several flights of stairs and winding corridors.  But who doesn’t like a nice calf workout?  I noticed that as we climbed the stairs Michelle's calves became more and more pumped, by the time we reached the top floor they were fuller and more ridged than I'd ever seen them.  We found our room and swiped in. 

The room was luxurious compared to what I was used to.  There was a large double bed, and a seating area with a couch and a large plasma television.  The usual tea making station in the corner and a bathroom with a large walk-in shower.  Everything was clean and well presented. 

We hung up our clothes in the wardrobe and I made coffee with the French press I had brought along.  Michelle was impressed, none of that instant muck for us.  We changed into more formal casual clothing and decided to hit the town for a meal.  Michelle wore a red strappy dress that left absolutely nothing to the imagination, the back was cut out and I could see just how developed her back was for the very first time.  Although no longer a bodybuilder, Michelle had remained in amazing shape. Her delts were rounded, her traps thick, her lats bulging and making her dress taught. Her back was so developed there was a deep valley that ran all the way down to where the dress started again at the small of it.  Her arms exposed were also amazing. Her triceps had a horseshoe indentation, she still had a visible vein along the top of each developed bicep, and her thick forearms were sinuous and vascular.  I looked down and the dress was loosely pleated coming down to her mid thighs. She wore charcoal sheer hosiery, but her leg development was clearly visible.  Her quads swept out, and you could see all the separation, the teardrop shaped muscle on the inner thigh swelling as she adjusted her footing.  Her calves, still pumped from climbing the stairs, were glorious diamond indented rock hard mounds that shimmered under the nylon material that could barely contain them.  And to finish it off, she wore a pair of red velvet covered three inch pumps that matched the colour of her dress exactly.  “Oh my God, Michelle!” I gasped.  She smiled warmly exposing her white teeth, leaning in for a smouldering kiss.  She put her hand on my crotch feeling my hardness and whispered in my ear “Sssoon.” Causing tingles to shoot up and down my spine.

I composed myself smiling back at her, taking a deep breath, and adjusting my pants.  I asked her what she had in mind for dinner.  “I checked out a place last night online.   A Sushi Bar that had great reviews.  Though if you have any suggestions we could go for a wander together?”  “Sushi is great,  let’s go!”  I said enthusiastically.  I helped her into her fur trimmed coat, I put my jacket on and we made our way down into the street below.

The Sushi bar not too far down the road from the hotel, and when we arrived we chose a private booth near the back.  We ordered some rice wine and a banquet for two.  Whilst we waited for our food we started chatting about what the plan for tomorrow would be.  “So tell me how competition works, what can I expect tomorrow?”  I asked.  “Well, tomorrow is the qualifier for the WABBA, South of England.  There will be various categories, two for the men with different weight classes and five for the women with different weight classes also.”  She initially explained.  “Wow as many as four, why the disparity?”  I asked.  “They have been messing around with female bodybuilding for years.  Initially I think to discourage the big girls from competing, but actually what it has done is get more and more women interested in bodybuilding.  Like a gateway drug…” She continued.  “First there is bikini, where the girls are fit and toned but not very muscular.  Then there is figure where the girls have more noticeable muscles, then fitness for the more athletic girls, and finally physique and bodybuilding, you can really tell those girls apart from the rest, they are generally very conditioned, big and hard.  There is some movement between the categories as the women either choose to downsize or the opposite…”  She said with a wink.  “I am a purist at heart, so I tend to really cheer on the bigger girls, but I appreciate that not all girls are into a look such as mine.”  She finished with.  “Interesting, and how are people judged?”  I asked looking into her eyes.  “Well, first there is usually the prejudging in the morning, followed by the evening show and the final posedowns, the men and women do their mandatory posing during the prejudging and their routines during the evening show.  The winners of each class and overall are usually announced after the posedown.”  She explained enthusiastically.  “Is there anything special about this show?”  I asked curiously.  “Well this show has an extra category that you may find interesting, I want to see what you think.  But I’ll tell you more about it tomorrow!”  She replied with a sly wink.  “Well, OK then, have your secrets Michelle!”  I said, and to that we toasted and began sipping our rice wine. 

We continued our conversation  and when the food arrived demolished a huge assortment of various rolls, sashimi and tempura.  It was delicious and very satisfying.  She made a joke about it being the “bodybuilder’s choice”.  “Amen to that!”  I replied.  She then responded by putting her stockinged foot right onto my crotch, it instantly springing to life.  She was killing me with anticipation.  Two hours later and back in the room Michelle had a surprise of her own, a bottle of 2004 Bordeaux Cabernet Sauvignon; apparently a “good year”.  “You saved me with good coffee, I shall save you with good wine!”  She explained pulling it from her luggage.  She opened the bottle with an old fashioned corkscrew and as she did so the bicep of her right arm bulged, the vein on top swelling and the cords in her gnarly forearm dancing enticingly.  We toasted to the weekend and then we sat back to enjoy our wine and each other’s company for a bit.  I had just gotten comfortable cosying up to her on the couch when Michelle made the best suggestion I had heard all day, “Rishard, how about I go and slip into something more comfortable?”, probably one of the best cliches there are.  “Michelle, are you trying to seduce me?”  I joked.  “Is it working?”  She asked as she took a bag into the bathroom with her, her voice reverberating off the tiled surfaces. 

I sat back on the couch my mind and heart racing, I could not believe this was happening to me.  I undid my tie, to relieve the tension and waited for Michelle to emerge from the bathroom.  In a few minutes the bathroom door swung open and out sauntered Michelle clad in a purple satin robe and white silk stockings.  She stood in front of me before the couch and asked something I never thought I would hear come out of a woman’s mouth.   “Remember that movie Skin Deep?” With that she slowly untied her robe, it slipping from her wide shoulders to the floor.   Underneath she had on a white glossy lace edged chemise that hung from her jutting breasts, her large nipples erect from her excitement and poking through the fabric, the thin straps pulled almost taught by her thick traps.  She placed her hands on her hips, went on to her tiptoes and pulled a full front lat spread before saying with a wink “I’m all yours”.  With that she straddled me gently, her weight and solidness pushing me back into the leather.  My cock was the hardest it had ever been, she was so exotic and unique.  There was literally no woman on earth like Michelle.  She gently gyrated her hips and ground her mound into my trousers, her solid public bone pressing into me with a pleasant but firm pressure.  She gasped and we locked lips kissing furiously, the air hissing through our nostrils.  Her arms were grasping the back of the couch and they were getting more and more pumped and vascular as we gave in to our lust.  After a few minutes she grabbed my hand and dragged me over to the bed.  “Take your clothes off Rishard!”  She said quickly, as I hurried to comply.  I tore my clothes off, and she helped me by pulling my pants down and onto the floor.  She removed her chemise revealing her solid developed torso, my cock surging at the sight.  Her chest was muscular and firm and I lightly nibbled on her thick nipples, she gasped in response and we kissed again.  Ready to mount me, she grabbed hold of my cock, slid over it a few times with her wet labia before plunging it deep into her cunt, moaning loudly as she did so.  She then slowly and firmly gyrated her hips back and forth as I pushed myself deeper and deeper inside her.  Our moans filling the room.  I must say that night was the beginning of the rest of my life, I hadn’t felt so alive, in well, ever.  We made love like there was no tomorrow, our bodies becoming one, our souls entwining in our lust for one another.  After about ten minutes I could no longer hold myself back.  My whole body tense, my heart racing, I began to experience wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure as I shot wad after wad of hot cum into her hungry vagina.  Michelle then gasping and moaning threw her head back in ecstasy, her tight pussy pulsing as she began to cum hard, her ab definition and the thick veins in her neck showing as she continued to gyrate her cervix over the head of my erect penis.  When it was over, we lay back in each other’s arms, gently caressing each others warm skin and kissing gently for a while before we turned the lights out and fell into a deep restful sleep.

The French Teacher Chapter 6-Prejudging

The next morning, I awoke first next to my sleeping vixen.  A beam of sunshine came through a gap in the hotel room curtains and cascaded over her sleeping curvaceous form.  I smiled to myself as I put on my robe and started to make some coffee for both of us.  When the kettle clicked to indicate that the water had boiled I heard Michelle take a deep breath as she gently awoke from her sleep.  “Good morning Rishard.”  She said gently as she closed her eyes again and smiled with her head back on the pillow.  “Good morning, lover.”  I said back.  She smiled and sat up, the sheets falling from her protruding chest.  “I am going to take a shower, it would be good if you could join me!”  She said as she walked past me and into the bathroom flirtatiously.  “How could I ever refuse a woman like you?”  I responded tailing her quickly into the warm.  The shower was already on in the moment it took me to enter and steam began to fill the room.  I walked into the cubicle and hugged Michelle's sleek wet body from behind, kissing her firm neck.  My penis rested between the valley made by her rock hard glutes, which she grabbed and guided into her wet muscular pussy.  She then grabbed my hand and placed it on her mons, where I found her engorged clitoris and began to gently rub.  She went on her tip toes and started doing calf raises whilst pumping on my cock, her calves bunching up and down, up and down.  The sight and touch of her muscular body sent my heart into overdrive and within five minutes in the hot shower we both came very hard, our legs almost giving way.  She turned around and we kissed passionately, my erection now being firmly pressed into her sleek wet abs as she threw her arms around me. 

After we finished up in the shower we got dressed in comfortable casual clothes.  Michelle wore her usual turtleneck and pencil skirt combo, there wasn’t anything that didn’t look good on this woman.  I stood there in the hotel room watching as Michelle took out a pair of tan sheer stockings bunched one up, placed her perfectly pedicured foot into the reinforced toe and slowly pull the stretchy fabric over her veiny arched foot, over her round heels, up over her muscular shins and diamond shaped calves, past her dainty knee and pulled up over her thick hams and quads, the silicon band snapping into place over her 25” thigh.  The other leg was just as captivating.  She noticed me staring intently as she dressed and smiled with a confident humility, she liked the way I looked at her.

At breakfast we met some of the other guests, there were some fit people staying in the hotel.  There were people who were obviously competitors.  A muscular trim couple with fake tan in tracksuits, holding hands by the breakfast counter waiting for coffee.  I imagined that, that could be Michelle and I in a few years.  We got our breakfast and refuelled after the night and the morning's exertions.  It was then with full belly’s and all coffeed up that we walked with linked arms over to the show venue, a building in the hotel complex.  Michelle gave her tickets to the big guy at the door, who smiled, welcomed us and ushered us into the main hall to find some seats.  Around the edge of the room were various competitors dressed in tracksuits, robes, some were already in their posing suits waiting to go on stage.  Michelle and I found a pair of seats and waited for the show to begin.  After about twenty minutes of looking around, and chatting to each other about some of the competitors.  The compare announced the first round of pre-judging was about to begin.  I gasped as the bodybuilders came on stage, they looked amazing, Michelle looked at me and smiled before leaning over and whispering into my ear.  “I knew you would like this, but wait for what I wanted to show you.”  Her warm breath in my ear giving me ASMR tingles. 

All through the pre-judging, perfected body after perfected body came up on stage and did their mandatory posing.  The men, the women, they all looked great.  When the female bodybuilders came up, I remarked at how hard they must have worked to get so lean and developed.  But also, I thought, none of them even came close to what Michelle had looked like in that photo she had shown me.  I whispered in her ear “You should totally return to the stage and give these young ladies a real thrashing.”  She squeezed my hand and winked, the light wrinkles around her eyes showing up as she smiled.  Then came the round Michelle had wanted me to see the most, the couples.  Out on stage walked a series of maybe half a dozen couples, male and female bodybuilders, each in matching posing suit colours according to their pair.  Most of them were in their later 30s or early 40s, like Michelle and I, all were extremely developed.  She then whispered in my ear.  “I will, but will you join me?”  “Yes!”  I replied, kissing Michelle on the lips.

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2017, 06:50:25 am »
Great story.

I miss a bit the details/stats of her body. Perhaps after the Prejudging someone had to write down her stats.

Offline big easy

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2017, 03:06:51 pm »
OMG! I'm loving this so far! It's great to see a couple muscle growth story for a change, and one that's realistic as well. Can't wait to see them both get bigger and shredded :)

Offline Sheep

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2017, 09:00:14 pm »
Wow, I want to go to French lessons too! Excellent story. Can't wait until the next instalment. Well done

BBenjamin

« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2017, 10:13:21 pm »
Great story.

I miss a bit the details/stats of her body. Perhaps after the Prejudging someone had to write down her stats.

I don't think that would feature in the way you want it to. The character Mr Smith is not a schmoe, and he desires Michelle because of her whole package.  He is very much interested in her as a complete woman and not just her muscles.  Remember a lot of the story is focused around the chemistry between the two as people who are mutually attracted to one another.  I think in real life measurements would come in during prep for a contest. Which in this story would come much  later. Thanks all the same.

BBenjamin

« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2017, 10:28:40 pm »
OMG! I'm loving this so far! It's great to see a couple muscle growth story for a change, and one that's realistic as well. Can't wait to see them both get bigger and shredded :)

Glad you like it.  Don't worry, they'll get in shape.

BBenjamin

« Reply #14 on: December 19, 2017, 08:57:37 pm »
Been a while.  Working on part 5, the bulk...  also working on another fantasy scenario.  A story about hooking up with your best mate's mom... Who has turned herself into a bodybuilder after not seeing each other for two years...

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [Shaihulud] The French Teacher - Rebooted

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View