gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

gfx gfx
gfx
353698 Posts in 46464 Topics by 39608 Members - Latest Member: tdwayn81 April 26, 2017, 09:19:15 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Q & A about sessions  |  Favorite roleplaying sessions?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Favorite roleplaying sessions?  (Read 925 times)

Offline daller3000dk

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
Favorite roleplaying sessions?
« on: December 29, 2016, 05:16:45 pm »
Hey people,

I'd love to hear about great roleplaying sessions. I'm a huge fan my self, but haven't had the chance to try it a lot. Who are good at it, and what fantasies have you tried out that worked?

Offline Alina-fan

• Activity:
    100%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Favorite roleplaying sessions?
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2016, 04:08:14 pm »
Girlfriend and boyfriend roleplay could be a lot of fun.

You have so many scenarios that you can try; cheating, fighting over the remote, breaking up...etc

Offline outmuscled

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female bodybuilding and wrestling
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2016, 02:19:47 am »
I prefer role play that doesn't stray too far from what's actually happening, namely an encounter with a musclebound woman who's in control of the situation.

You pretend to walk in on her while she's flexing and she pretends to notice you after a while and turns around startled but then a mischevious glint comes into her eye as she realises you're no match for her and she wiggles a quad and pops a bicep saying "Do you really think you can handlle this?"
... OR ....
Pretend you're alone in a changing room and just got undressed, and she walks in with nothing but a towel over her shoulder. You tell her this is the men's room and she just licks her bicep while running a scornful eye over your body, maybe flashes her big clit if it's erect and replies "What are you doing here then?"

Either scenario can escalate with you pretending to go into dumb macho man mode and dismissing the evidence of your own eyes to tell her she's going to get her pretty little ass spanked red if she carries on like that and she's all "Come and get it then", challenging you to wrestle.
Now slightly nervous but feeling you've got little to lose either way from rolling around with a sexy woman, you accept her challenge and then she snaps on a latex glove while looking you in the eye and says "Tell you what big boy, loser gets fingered"
If you've picked on a suitably big woman, the subsequent wrestling and humiliation would be for real ...

Offline bigsub1984

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    6.67%
  • Wrestling Submissive in Pittsburgh
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2017, 01:00:00 am »
I'm a fan of assassination scenarios where I think I'm getting picked up at a hotel or bar by the woman of my dreams, only for her to turn vicious once she has me vulnerable.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Q & A about sessions  |  Favorite roleplaying sessions?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx