• Aspen Rae

• #2 by moleman2005 on 09 Jan 2017
  • Aspen Rae in contest shape back in 2016

• #3 by moleman2005 on 30 Jan 2017
  • John Stutz Photoshoot 2017

• #4 by zfzfzf on 13 Feb 2017
  • #5 by moleman2005 on 13 Feb 2017
  • #6 by oriander2000 on 18 May 2017
  • Have you checked her lately? She's become so muscular she's hard to recognize! And keeps on adding muscle and size while skipping categories...

Whoa.Whoa.Whoa. :-\   

Last year she competed on the 2016 NPC Muscle Evolution Championships, which she calls "her last Bikini competition"...due to the fact she "didn’t feel “natural” on the stage among other bikini competitors – mostly due to my muscular upper body".

And she wanted to flex. Badly.

So in the same year, she bulked up and entered the 2016 NPC San Francisco Championships in Figure, sporting an unbelievably wider torso.

And we can rejoice in that she's packing even more size for this year (as the first pictures show) , since she's focused on keeping up in Figure. I love when "fit girls" go full competitor and keep on adding muscle. In A.R.'s case, she surpassed her previous "trimmed slim build" and entered directly into muscular category.
  • #7 by hhheeeyyy12345 on 20 May 2017
    • hhheeeyyy12345
  • #8 by oriander2000 on 27 Jul 2017
  • She's going to Las Vegas today to compete in the Nationals. Still putting on mass and looking buff as ever.

Whoa. :wow:

Won the Figure Overall On the San Jose 2017 Championships last July 1st.

• #9 by Old Surehand on 27 Jul 2017
  • She's going to Las Vegas today to compete in the Nationals. Still putting on mass and looking buff as ever.

You must mean the USA's. The Nationals are in November. I wish her well. I love her progress.
  • #10 by oriander2000 on 28 Jul 2017

You must mean the USA's. The Nationals are in November. I wish her well. I love her progress.

I just quoted her IG post:

And just as a reminder of her awesome evolution:

• #11 by Old Surehand on 28 Jul 2017

I just quoted her IG post:

Freudian slip on her part. The USA's are in Vegas this weekend. The Nationals are in Miami in November. Maybe she's looking to compete in the Nationals as well, if she doesn't earn a pro card this weekend.
  • #12 by Jimthehunter54 on 29 Jul 2017
  • Man she's hot and so are her video when she's by herself.
  • #13 by oriander2000 on 01 Aug 2017
  • Her NPC USA Championships gallery:

Figure Class "C" Winner. Sporting quite a big upper body:

• #14 by Old Surehand on 01 Aug 2017
  • Congrats to Aspen Rae for winning her pro card. Now there's no need for her to compete in the Nationals. According to her IG, she won't compete again until 2018. Looking forward to her pro debut.
  • #15 by topdogg17 on 01 Aug 2017
  • She is one my list of those to have a big rookie year in the IFBB next year. Mark my words.  ;)
Pages:
Actions