Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572784 Posts in 72117 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 29, 2024, 10:40:28 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  [TmacHall] Rachel the Amazon Vers. 2 | #WIP
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: [TmacHall] Rachel the Amazon Vers. 2 | #WIP  (Read 11628 times)

Offline tmachall

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Writes Stories about Strong Girls
[TmacHall] Rachel the Amazon Vers. 2 | #WIP
« on: December 25, 2016, 06:12:44 am »
(I originally submitted this story a few years ago on another website, but have since reconsidered my style and the goal of the story and decided to rewrite it. Hopefully there's a bit more steak and less sizzle this time.)

Rachel the Amazon
By TmacHall
tmachall@live.com

My second week back home from my junior year in college was hotter than any other week that Summer. I used to be use to this kind of heat, but plenty of time away from home kept me inside and as far from the sun as possible. The AC went out of commission not long after I returned, which left me stuck most days laying on my back with just a pair of shorts on: the heat washing over my skin in sticky waves. I wouldn’t be in this hellhole long; I had other plans that would consume the rest of my Summer. But anything I may have considered doing while at home was melting in the face of this heatwave.

That was me. The heat didn't stop Rachel though.

Rachel Holloway and her family had moved next door when I was still in high school and automatically fit into the working-class neighborhood. We had been reasonable friendly; at least as well as a boy three years older than a girl could be anyway. Rachel always had a tomboy streak and even at that age was tough. I remember one day one of the neighbor's dog got loose: a nasty pit bull named Rocky. It ran right at me with murder in its eyes and I completely froze. However, yet somehow, she managed to throw herself around it and get it in a headlock: dragging it to the ground and keeping it there as it went from growling to whimpering and scraping to escape the stronger girl. With a massive, chipped-tooth smile on her face and barely a sweat broken, Rachel didn’t let Rocky go until his owners came out.

‘Awe’ didn’t accurately describe what was coursing through me that day. We spent much more time together after that than I intended. I helped her academically where I could and watched her train whenever she got bored of my tutoring. I tried to make as many of her soccer and track meets as she would let me and it got to the point where our families joked about our relationship: which usually ended with her punching some part of my body for laughing along with them. Oddly enough, Rachel was absent at my graduation, and despite my efforts, I could never seem to catch her in between my early years in college. I figured she had found something far more interesting than me in the interim, but that notion was shaken when on my first day off when I saw her outside in her yard for the first time in years with her completely oblivious that I was watching from the comfort of my home.

Rachel Holloway was always a tomboy. Outside of the sports, she took a lot of amusement in the idea that she could arm wrestle a boy older than her (me) and often found herself in fights she never lost. I thought I had seen her at her physical peak when we last saw each other a few years ago, but seeing her outside tore that notion apart. Rachel had become pure muscle in every sense. No matter how hot it got she spent every morning running the length of the neighborhood as hard as she could and her afternoons on the weights their family had set up in their back yard. By the end of most days I saw her she would be resting in the grass soaking wet; stripped to her sports bra with her hard body glistening and flexing just a few feet away from my window.

Her effect on me, even from so far away, was immediate. I walked around with a permanent hard-on long after night fell and she went back inside. watching her and somehow managed to just let it pass. Regardless of what my body wanted, this was Rachel. What on Earth was I even thinking? I mentally slapped myself until my cock got the message and moved on; keeping any thoughts of reconnecting with the young amazon next door.

Today, however, the heat was having too much fun with my head. It didn't help that she had decided to go heavier in the afternoon than she was supposed to. As always Rachel was confident in her body and stacked the bench press until it looked over 250 lbs. Without standing next to her, I had no idea. A few wet beads ran down my neck as I sat upright to watch her stretch; clad in a loose red tank top and black shorts barely covering her upper legs: making her skin glow in the afternoon sun. She looked like she could leg press an SUV and it sent blood coursing out of my head and into my dick. All thoughts of disgust disappeared as she pulled her tank top up, revealing the ridges of her washboard stomach, to wipe some of the sweat off her face before laying on the bench. I had always done enough to stay reasonably attractive and healthy, but in that moment, I would've killed for even a fraction of Rachel's hard-earned body.

"Look at her." I muttered to myself: unable to turn away as this incredible girl began to crank out rep after rep with ease. Using one hand to wipe the sweat out of my eyes and another to squeeze my stiff manhood. A simple squeeze went to a stroke as my mind flashed images of this girl out of her back yard and in front of me: naked and flexing just for me. My chest tightened as I saw myself dropping to my knees in front of her; my tongue running up the salty side of her ripped stomach to the damp valley of her armpits. I feel heat rushing through my veins as I stroked faster, my imagination running wild as I worshiped her arm still burning hot from her workout. I was so close, so close to releasing myself at the feet of my amazon-

"Hey Jason! Is that you?"

Fuck!

Rachel smiled at me from her bench: seemingly innocent of my feverish fantasy. Awkwardly I waved back, most of me luckily still hidden out of site. Then my hard on disappeared and blood ran cold at she got up and leapt the chain link fence dividing our houses. She was coming to see me…at the worst possible time she could’ve chosen to do so. Wiping my sweat onto the couch I did my absolute best to appear like I've just been lazing around. Searching for a shirt I heard a hard knock on the back door. It was too late! Forgetting the shirt, I decided instead to put my glasses back on and made my ruffled hair look as presentable as possible I opened the door and was nearly burned by the combination of the heat and the fire pouring out of Rachel’s light green eyes.

"Welcome home! Although you could've stopped by to see me, jerk."

"I could say the same for you-HEY!" I barely had time to finish an excuse when she flung herself into me. Rachel was still a few inches shorter than me and her body was still drenched from her workout. She had given me plenty of sweaty hugs back in the day, but now I was taking her in as a woman and not being annoying by her girlish antics. I took a breath to steady myself and got a lung-full of the citrus shampoo she used and the salt of her body. It was an enticing mixture, one that stuck to my body long after I let her go sooner than a part of me wanted to.   

"And you didn't even bother to say hello? Ouch dude." Rachel laughed, punching me on the shoulder as she let herself in. Flicking back her wet, black hair she again used her shirt to clear her eyes and watching her from afar didn’t do her body justice.

“It’s hard keeping track of you, believe it or not.”

"At least you're not getting soft up there." Rachel joked, turned around and sizing my shirtless body up. I could feel my eyes rolling in response. "I remember when you used to get tired watching me work out.”

I rolled my eyes and sat down on the floor: a natural reaction I barely registered until my ass hit the carpet. “Just because I’m not you doesn’t mean I was never out of shape.”

“Oh really? Remember that one time we went on a morning run together?”

“Hey, I already admitted I wasn’t you.”

“You gave up five miles in.”

“You mean I survived a five-mile run with one of the best athletes in the state.” I pointed out as Rachel took a seat next to me on the ground. “I should’ve got a medal for that.”

“I think I have a big blue ribbon with ‘You Tried’ on it somewhere.” We both laughed. “So, what’s it like in Uni?”

I didn’t expect the question to unlock my mouth, but somehow it did and I spent nearly an hour talking about my college life with her. In my defense, I found Applied Mathematics more interesting than most and I was good at it. ‘Interning at the Raytheon to help design new weapons systems’ good. Rachel was polite about my rambling until that point, when her eyes widened and a small smile crept on her face.

“You were always the smart one.” Rachel said wistfully as she turned from me to look out the window. Biting my tongue kept me from checking her out any more, even as her scent overpowered everything else in the room and tempted me to do so. “So, that means you won’t be here all Summer?”

“Yeah, I’ll be gone by the end of the month. I just have to keep myself busy until then…or just out of the heat.”
“No,” Rachel’s voice raised: her eyes burned with a familiar intensity. “You can spend the little time you’re here hiding in this house. Not when there’s so much you can do!”

“Like?” I sighed and eased myself onto my back. “Everyone I knew from high school are long gone or have kids by now. Besides that, there wasn’t many people I hung out with in the first place.”

“Still plenty of girls out there to get your cock wet with before you go.”

“Rachel,” I had forgotten how crude she could be when she wanted to. “You know I don’t think like that.”

“Tell that to Mia.”

I could feel my face flush at the memory. “That was different.”

“Are you saying you didn’t enjoy being with her? She certainly enjoyed being with you.”

“That wasn’t the point and you both knew it.” I bristled, sitting back up to look Rachel in her eyes. I expected that impish grin she seemed to have painted on her face, but now she looked more serious: her eyes digging through my flesh to find something. “Do you realize what would have happened if we had gotten caught? It doesn’t matter what I did or didn’t enjoy. Just being with her could’ve ruined everything!”

“So, she wasn’t worth it then?”

“Why are you going on about this?” My voice got caught in my throat and came out more bitter than I anticipated. Rachel even winced as I turned away from her. “It’s not like it was my idea to even approach Mia. It was yours remember? I may have gotten carried away, but that’s all that happened. You can’t give me shit for not thinking with my cock. That’s what gets people…”

“What?”

“Nothing.”

“Go ahead. Finish the sentence.” I could feel Rachel’s eyes narrowing behind my back. It was foolish for me to go down this road with her and it was going to be dangerous as Hell pulling back now. But, then again, we had just met up again after years.

“You know what I want to do in my life, Rach. Screwing around with a sixteen-year-old girl on my way out the door would’ve ended it. And then what? I had a lot to consider then…I still do.”

“I know,” Rachel conceded coolly with a long breath. “That’s the problem: it’s who you’ve always been. Just one big, serious school boy laser-focused on his dream. You’re very good at keeping up that image…even when you’re staring at me during my workout.”
Her words trailed off and left us both in silence for a moment. I had no defense, but any sort of apology was stuck in my throat. She had me dead to rights, but it didn’t seem to matter to her. Why? Why didn’t my leering seem to bother her? Why wasn’t that the first thing she joked or threatened me about?

A voice in the back of my mind starting screaming: the small bit of survivalist’s instinct I had in me that had been silenced thanks to the mixture of seeing and feeling Rachel again. Something was wrong here. Something was very wrong.

“Do you remember how I convinced you to take Mia on a date?”

I did and the thought of it sent fresh chills down my spine. Rachel’s strength had always put me to shame, but never quite like the day she insisted I take Mia out. “…Rachel, no.”

She wasn’t listening anymore. A maddening grin had taken over her face as she kicked herself up to her feet: standing over me in a way that didn’t ease me at all. “What if we did the same rules as last time? If you can make me submit, then I’ll drop it. However, if I can get you to submit –”

“Rachel this isn’t funny. Just drop it alright.”

“Jason,” Rachel reached down faster than I could get away and grabbed a handful of my hair. I got out a quick yelp of pain before she yanked me from the floor and onto my feet. “This isn’t a choice.”

“Rachel! Let me go!” I twisted and torqued myself, but it only seemed to amuse Rachel as she held on with frightening ease. I stopped before something was ripped out and my desperation got a chuckle out of her: one streaked with cruelty.

“Are you going to listen to what I say and stop being such a damn stick in the mud?”

“That’s not your choice make!”

“Alright then,” Rachel’s smile widened as she tossed me back into the wall. Every exposed line of her that I had been admiring earlier was suddenly far more intimidating. Veins I hadn’t even noticed before had popped onto her skin; snaking down the solid beef of her arms and feeding the steel softballs just underneath her tanned skin. The veins snaked up the tanned contours of her bullish shoulders and neck. Her legs quivered as she stepped forward: her thighs swelling with power just long enough for me to realize she wasn’t going to stop now. “If that’s your decision-”

“Rach, wait-”

“Then I guess I’ll just have to kick your ass.”

Forum Saradas

Offline tmachall

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: Rachel the Amazon V2
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2017, 06:14:46 am »
Part 2

My mind went completely blank and, as if space and time were colluding against me, I could feel myself become a spectator as I unleashed pure desperation at Rachel. I watched myself throw punch after punch into her stomach to ward her off. The sound of my first smacking the cloth of her tank top filled the room as I hammered her as hard as I could, but even in my improved shape my stamina had its limits. Sweat dripped down my face as I felt myself getting pulled back into my body: the rest of my mind preparing to come to terms with what the disembodied me had seen happen in real time.

My attack was meaningless.    

Rachel giggled: her hands resting on her hips as I sucked in as much air as I could: my fists feeling like I had been punching a brick wall. Her arrogant smile only pissed me off more. Yes, she was always tough. But, I couldn’t let her just walk in here and start dictating to me. I pulled back and prepared to launch another attack, but Rachel was quicker: stopping me in my tracks with a slap to the face.

“C’mon! I thought you were going to take me seriously!” Rachel smirked as I staggered back. “Don’t tell me you’re going to let me walk all over you.”

Her words sparked more fire in me than even I knew I had. Shaking off my embarrassment I charged forward and swung as hard as I could: driving my fist directly into her face. It didn’t hurt as much as punching her iron stomach did, but it still felt like the bones in my hand were about to collapse. Her head budged some, but to my terror, it looked like she absorbed my blow with relative ease. My jaw dropped as she turned back to me: the pinkish bruise on her face making her more intimidating.

"Not bad, college boy,” Rachel’s biceps bulged as she cocked her fist back. “My turn.”

The next second my world was rocked. Rachel’s fist blasted through my stomach like a wrecking ball; knocking me breathless. By some miracle, I was still barely on my feet and this time Rachel didn’t wait for me to catch my breath. Her hand shot out and wrapped around my throat, pulling me down so that we were face to face.

“Do I hit as hard as you remember, Jason?” She purred into my ear. “Does it excite you knowing how strong I’ve gotten?”

With a frustrated growl, I managed to push myself away from her: an angry red imprint left behind from where her fist had landed. I fought back a twinge of fear that crept up my spine. She was always on the bratty side, but she never flaunted herself like this. It was astonishing how confident she had become so quickly.

“Hey Jason. Look at me.”

Against my better judgement, I did exactly what she asked; my eyes widening as she pulled the front of her shirt: running her free hand down the ridges of her ripped stomach as she did. My eyes followed her finger as she traced along each individual ridge of her six pack: flexing and unflexing the iron bricks as I felt myself stiffen in response.

“Do you like what you see?”

My mind yelled YES but my body broke into a sudden charged. She squeaked in surprised as I lifted her off the ground, a part of me impressed by just how heavy the buff girl was, and managed to body slam her into the carpet. I felt the wind rush out of her and I knew if I was going to get out of this I had to make sure she was down. I jumped to my feet and stomped as hard as I could on the abs she was taunting me with earlier. I could feel a little give under my foot.

She’s not invincible. I chuckled to myself as I raised my foot again. She’s strong, but not invincible.

I brought my foot down again, this time ready to completely knock her breathless. The smack of my flesh against her resonated and it felt like my foot had hit a particularly nasty table corner. I howled and hobbled away and she laughed; launching herself to her feet with a kip up that numbed my pain and returned my full focus to her.

“Well, that was a dirty move.” Rachel sighed, like I had tried to take her desert away from her when she wasn’t looking. “I’ll forgive you, but I’m changing the rules.”

“What?”

“No submissions. Not anymore.” A wicked smile crossed her face as she pulled her tank top off. “I’m knocking you out. And if you don’t want me to run your life, you have no choice but to try and knock me out.”

I exhaled and froze where I was. I had always seen hints of her body during our friendship: her shoulders and arms mostly and that was more than enough to put me in my place. The full view of Rachel was immediately emasculating. Her perfectly ripped abs led up to the thickest chest I’ve seen on anyone. From what I could tell, there was barely any fat to compose her breast anymore: just two incredible slabs of muscle that shook and roll with even the smallest movement Rachel made. Grinning she stood still and flexed her pecs one at a time: slowly at first and holding the flex for a moment before repeating the process again and again. It would’ve been hypnotic, if her total control of her muscles didn’t deepen my feeling of emasculation.

Then she sped up.

My mouth dried on the spot as I watched the soft chocolate tips of her chest fully extended as the room resonated with the sound of her flesh crashing together. I had always heard jokes about a women’s nipples being able to poke someone’s eyes out and Mia, during our brief time together. But Rachel’s must have stood out at least an inch as her imposing chest continued to flex and they looked just as hard as the rest of her. A river of sweat began to run through her cleavage as she slowed down: her cocky grin sending a fresh chill down my spine.

“Ready?”

“Why are you doing this?”

“Huh?”

“Why are you doing this Rachel? What do you want from me?”

“What do I want?” Her cockiness was replaced with the softest smile I think I’ve ever seen on her. “I want your face between my legs, tonguing my pussy whenever I snap my fingers.”

“Rach-”

“I want your eyes on me whenever I do a heavy lift,” Rachel cooed as she pulled her arm up into a monstrous double bicep. From where I was on the ground, the peaks of her arms almost blocked out the windows behind her: casting an ominous shadow. Something about the veins crossing her arms caught my attention: the way they throbbed as they fueled her insane strength.

Then, I smelled her. Really smelled her.

“Then, I want you to lick every inch of my skin whenever I finish and every muscle in my body is burning hot and pumped to the max.” Rachel smirked, giving the peak of her right arm a lingering kiss. “I want to bend you over every flat surface I can think of, watch you squirm against my strength with everything you got, then take you again and again until you scream my name. But more importantly than all of that; I want you to admit that you want me.”

Call it arrogance, call it stupidity; I’m still not sure what was going through me at that moment. But when I got to my feet, I felt the urgent need to prove myself: to beat her anyway I could. My mind stop and I dove for her legs. My shoulder collided with her midsection and I managed to take her off her feet and again slammed her to the ground. I expected her to try and fight me off, but instead she smiled up at me as I pinned her wrists over her head. “I’m through playing with you Rachel!”

“Your sweat smells fantastic Jason.” Her head craned upward and took a deep breath along my neck. “Or is that us mixed together?”

“Rachel, stop it.”

“Make me.” She giggled as she threw her legs around my stomach. I barely registered what was happening as Rachel broke my grip. Her ankles locked and she immediately squeezed me: knocking the wind and any fight I had left in me out. I felt her hands frame my face, forcing me to stare her in the eyes as she tightened her legs: her thighs inflating around my midsection and sending waves of pain through me.

"I guess if I was in your situation, I'd be ashamed of what I was feeling too. If I had someone as hot as me right next door this entire time, growing stronger and stronger every day, I'd probably have a serious complex about it. But you ignoring your cock and being conflicted wasted a lot of time we could’ve had together." Rachel smiled into my agonized face: her dark hair splayed on the floor and the blush spreading across her face as she ground into her hold on me. Another flex got a shout of pain out of me and her sweet breath hit me as she exhaled: fully, truly getting off on punishing me. 

"Yes, I'm younger than you. Yes, I'm stronger than you. I've been stronger than you since the day we met and, trust me, the thought of doing this crossed my mind back then too. So, lucky you: you got through high school without being a fifteen-year-old’s bitch. I wonder how you would've dealt with it then. Hey, how do you think you would've dealt with it?"

I barely heard the question. More than just the pain, my mind was too busy rewinding the last few years of our friendship. Rachel had always been forward: tomboy and all that. However, I could never remember her outright saying she was interested in me…well, outside of setting me up with her best friend. And her little athletic contests she liked to throw out every now and then. It never escalated beyond that though, not just because of me: she didn’t take it any further either.

Why didn’t she? Why didn’t I? The questions spun through my head and I felt my grip on her legs relaxing. A dark grin spread on her face as she felt my body giving in and I tried to look away, but my eyes kept pulling back to her ripped upper body pouring strength into her hold on me. The whisper in my mind that drove me to stroke myself to her working out was starting to scream again: my mouth going dry and eyes burning with dizziness as I watched new rivers of sweat run down her imposing neck: some dripping into the carpet, the rest pooling on her steely chest.

“Hey I’m asking you a question! Jeez, don’t be rude!” Rachel laughed, crushing me with another flex of her massive legs. “If I would’ve told get on your knees and kiss my muscles, or I would kick your ass until you did, what would you have done?”

Even with my inner animal yelling it at me, I knew what the answer was. “I-I would’ve…”

“Yes?”

“…W-Would’ve dropped to my knees…”

“Oh?”

“…A-and would never have stopped worshiping your body.”

Rachel moaned in triumph: her legs straightening in a jolt and I went completely limp: nearly knocked out completely. Rachel loosened her leggy noose and let me fall to my sides: gasping desperately in the fetal position as she sat back and watched me. She looked hungry, or maybe I was just felt like prey from that position. Despite being the one in control for most of our fight, her breath was ragged and short: her eyes glazed, but still on me. I may have never been a campus stud or anything, but I knew enough about women to know what that look meant.

She was beyond turned on. Kicking my ass put her right on the edge of an orgasm.

“I’ll find out if you’re telling the truth soon enough. But first, I have a promise to keep.” Rachel pulled me up to my feet with no resistant and pinned me to the wall. “Now, right or left?”

“What?”

“Remember, you changed the rules. I can’t just make you quit to win, now can I?”

“Rach- wait.”

“My left arm’s gotten a bit stronger, but my right arm’s the power arm.” Rachel inhaled, her monstrous arm bulging obscenely in my face. “So, I can either not leave a mark, but it’ll take me longer to get the job done. Or, I can leave a mark, but it’ll be instantaneous!”

“Mercy! I’m giving up!”

“Shut it. You giving up doesn’t get me want I want. Now choose. Do it or I’ll do it for you.”

I was beginning to feel lightheaded again. If Rachel had let me go at that moment, I probably would’ve collapsed on the floor. Looking down at her again, the wild thought crossed my mind that maybe at that moment I could’ve taken her. But it had barely completed in my head when I felt my mouth moving on its own, “Right. Use your right hand.”

“You forgot to say ‘please’.”

“P-Please, Rachel. Please knock me out with your right hand. M-Make it quick! Please!”

Rachel let me go and backed away. I was surprised I didn’t give way at that moment, but before I could count my blessings she pointed to the center of the living room: right in front of the couch. “Now, stand right here. I’d hate for you to hurt yourself when you go down.”

Fully emasculated I did exactly what she told me. Battered, bruised and completely bested I trudged along the floor of my home; my confidence in ruins as I looked down at my better: the young amazon who I always considered a friend. Who I joked about being stronger than me until right now: when she decided to use her strength to make me her…what? What was I even going to be to her? Would I really turn down a lifetime opportunity just because Rachel was physically superior? Could I really be satisfied just being whatever Rachel wanted me to be? At least for this summer?

“Good night Jason,” Rachel smirked up at me: winding up her right like she was about to serve a fast ball. “When you wake up, I’ll own you. Now, take a deep breath.”

There was no time to think it over. I lost; she won. Maybe there would be time later to change her mind. For now, I did as she asked: my lungs filling again with the wonderful scent of her musk and arousal. A violent light crossing her eyes as she pulled her arm back;

“Good boy.”

I felt a rush of wind pass me: then nothing.

Offline QBikk

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2017, 07:43:40 pm »
It's a very nice start, I had a lot of fun to read it, I can't wait to read the next chapter.
Anw chance to get the link of the previous version? I would be curious to see the differences. :-)

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2017, 09:18:48 pm »
Really nice story, Rachel seems to be incredibly strong and confident, both things I love seeing. I loved when she said she could've overpowered him when she was 15 and he was 18, and I don't doubt that's true. But it's nice seeing her totally dominate him right then and there. It's a really exciting story that I hope to see more of soon! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline QBikk

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2017, 07:45:36 am »
Bump?

'Bumping' is against the rules...

http://saradas.org/index.php?topic=249454.0

Next time, send a PM; any member can PM any other member.    ~Mod E15R91F

Offline tmachall

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: [TmacHall] Rachel the Amazon Vers. 2
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2018, 06:34:40 am »
Part 3

The world felt so much heavier from here.

The dull pain. The absolute exhaustion from trying to beat back the tidal wave of muscle that was the amazon next door. The parts that I could recollect accentuated themselves in my brain with cold hovering over my consciousness. Wherever I was, there was water running and I was on smoothing much softer than the ground. I imagined the scenarios: still being on the couch in my living room and being found by my Mom with the tasking of explaining exactly what happened burning me with embarrassment. Another thought, that Rachel carried me from my house to somewhere else, put enough energy into me to confront whatever had happened since I was knocked out by my tomboy neighbor.

With a great deal of effort, I finally opened my eyes and felt the ice pack that had been sitting on my face shift just enough to renew its chill. A quick look around told me we had moved from the living room of my home to the basement: my room. A lot had changed since Rach, Mia and I spent Summers down here. Some of the band posters were the same: my Radiohead ones wouldn’t be coming down as long as I lived there. The books were all still there: books on architecture, engineering, mathematics, applied sciences, philosophy and even a few thrown in for fun here lining the bookshelves on each wall. The books got thicker the further down the wall he looked: chronicling years and years of careful study and determination. 

Why did she bring us down here?

My body stiffened in pain as I pulled myself up: the ice pack falling into my lap and sending a jolt through me. It landed right on my crotch and…I felt it?

I’m naked?!

I barely had time to register my nudity when the door to my bathroom slid open: a cloud of steam jetting out as Rachel stepped into the room. She was toweling her hair dry. Some moisture from her shower still lingered on her: highlighting the deep ridges in her abs and veins snaking up her arms. At the very least, she had the decency to cover her crotch: although she had to take a blue pair of my boxer briefs to do it. The rest of her defined glory was there for me to drool over. I don’t see how she made it through the day without intimidating every man she walked past and most of them would be decades older than her. And yet, there was just something so alluring about all that brute strength, Where did my bratty neighbor go? Was this goddess in her the entire time I knew her?

“Hey.”

“Hey,” Rachel grinned: leaning against the doorframe. “You don’t look too bad, considering everything.”

She seems…calmer, at least. I had nothing to cover myself and soon stopped trying when I felt my cock starting to stir If she was comfortable naked, then I would only make things more awkward for myself. “From what I remember, I deserved it.”

“What you do and don’t deserve have nothing to do with.” Rachel smirked a little: sitting on the other corner of her bed. “I wanted to do it and I did. It’s that simple.”

“This can’t just be that simple, Rachel.”

“Trying to make it complicated led to you stroking your cock to me when you thought I wasn’t looking.”

“…Point.” I sighed and collapsed back on the bed to a cascade of laughter.

“Don’t worry Jason. You don’t have to put any more thought into it. All you have to do is be a good bitch boy and listen to me. Well, me and your hormones.”

“Are you really going to call me that?”

“What? Bitch?” My eyes widened as Rachel pressed herself over me: her powerful arms at either side of my head. “What would you prefer? Pussy boy? Fuck meat? Cock sleeve? No, I don’t think I’ll do that to you yet. But I am going to really break you in eventually. Hmm, maybe I should just go with ‘slut’? Would you like that, my little muscle slut?”

I felt smaller and smaller with each new insult inflected on me: her words reaching and probing into the darkest corners of my mind and pulling them into the smoldering green of her brilliant eyes. Her breath was as ragged as mine and I could feel myself grow harder: the tip of my cock desperately reaching towards the heat of her cunt. If this was foreplay, I really wasn’t prepared for full-on sex with this girl.

“I-” My mouth started outside of my control and it was stopped just as quickly as she placed two of her fingers to my lips.

“Do you remember Outlaw Star?

The mention of that show drained some of the the burning fog from my mind. My friends and I all had different shows we watched at the time, but not all together. With Mia and Rachel, we watched Toonami. I could feel my thoughts recollecting as she pulled back and sat on my waist: my still raging cock nestled safely along the crack of her ass. “Yeah?”

“It’s streaming. Do you want to watch it with me?”

“Right now?”

“Yup. Your Mom called. She’s going to be working late.”

“You talked to my Mom?!”

“She was happy to hear you wanted to work out with me. Although she didn’t sound too surprised when I told her I outlifted you.”

Dammit Mom.

“I ordered a pizza, too. I hope you still like Meat Lovers.”

What is this? My head was swimming with every word she said, which was probably the point. As much as she probably enjoyed physically dominating me, keeping me on the edge like this without laying a single, muscle-bound finger on me. However, as my hard-on finally flagged, so did those thoughts. For a second, the cocktail of domination and lust seem to drain from her. I could still see it in the back of her mind, but in front of that was something I hadn’t seen from her in years. That look she used to give years ago: the look of a girl with a crush.

“Don’t worry, I’m still going to have my fun. But right now, I want to watch anime with you.” Rachel rolled her eyes and with a dramatic flourish, hopped to her feet off the bed. She extended her hand to me: a little sarcastic but, still hopeful. “At least I’m asking for you to do it this time. I can still make you do whatever I want, even without using my body.”

“Can I at least get dressed?”

“No.”

“Rach,” I didn’t mean to whine, but I did, and it snapped whatever tension left between us like a twig. She tweaked my nipples in thought before leaning down and licking the tip of my nose.

“I like you naked.”

-x-

I know my nature.

For example, tonight I was going to go for a run once it cooled off. I had been planning to try a Vietnamese recipe tonight for myself. Then, I had to read. It would take the rest of the night to under the schematics behind the ideas of new UAV systems and designs for warheads. Tedious, yes. However, in the end, it was all a part of the plan: one piece that would build towards a better future.

That was the plan. That was my nature. Sitting across from a hot girl on my bed, eating junk food and watching anime? That was…different. Not that anything today fit into my nature…whatever that even was now.

To her credit, Rachel stopped trying to intimidate and/or seduce me. Not that she had to try to do it. Apart for putting on one of my A’s jerseys to get the pizza when it arrived, she stayed in my boxer briefs as we caught up with one another.

“Are you still friends with Mia?”

It was a subject that I didn’t want to approach, but it was inevitable. Plus, I was curious. Rachel stopped mid-bite as she stared at the walls, then the TV, then the ceiling.

“What makes you ask?”

“I haven’t seen her over your place once yet. You two used to be connected at the hip.”

“Yeah,” Rachel smiled: not much, but she did. “Mia’s a lot like you; you know that. I think that’s why you both sparked when you did…maybe why we did too: I dunno.”

This should’ve been news to me. But at this point, it wasn’t. It was her attitude: how she carried herself. And the fact that she was on her fourth slice of pizza without even realizing it. Rachel had given in to her appetites a long time ago. Why wouldn’t women be on the menu next to men? “So, you told her you had feelings for her?”

“I told her I wanted to fuck her brains out. I don’t think it’s any deeper than that, but for me it’s enough.” Rachel stretched her arms over her head before leaning against the wall in thought. “Strength means living by our own rules. I thought she saw it that way too, but I was wrong.”

“You’re surprised that the logical one between you two didn’t throw herself into your arms on the ‘Might Makes Right’ argument? Wait…” A sudden realization chilled me. “You said she was a lot like me. Did you do this with her?”

“I thought about it. She’s strong, but I’m stronger. But I don’t want to beat my best friend into licking my pussy.”

“…”

“You know what I mean. Don’t give me that look.” Rachel reached back into the pizza box for another slice. “We argued and that’s where it ended. I haven’t spoken to her since February.”

A rush of pity replaced the chill in my blood. I wasn’t kidding when I said they were attached at the hip. The only time I knew one without the other was before either knew the other. “Well, that’s good news I suppose.”

“What?”

“Rachel, you don’t want me. You want Mia. You even said we’re a lot alike. Once you guys reconcile, even if she doesn’t fully accept how you feel about her, I’m sure she’ll be fine with being friends with you again.”

Rachel seemed to be thinking on it. Maybe I was on the right track after all. If she really is sexual frustrated over Mia and took that out on me, then there might still be a way out of this! “We both know that Mia isn’t the type of person to be vengeful or bitter. She’s probably missed you every day of the last few months as badly as you’ve missed her. Just pick up the phone and talk to the girl. She’s not going to care wh-HEY!”

In the middle of my rationalization, Rachel pulled into her lap. Any further objections were silenced when her legs crossed over my waist. Thankfully, she didn’t apply any more pressure. But, feeling those thighs gently swell into my body was enough to keep me quiet. I tried to turn and look at her, but her face was buried in my shoulder. 

“You’re sweet, Jason. Thank you.” Her sighed: her breath lighting the nerves on my skin. “But, I’ve missed you both. You can’t imagine how many nights I stayed up imagining what we could do together. I want you both with me and you’re not going to logic your way out of this. Neither is Mia. I just need to figure out the way to heart like I did yours.”

Rachel trailed her kisses from my shoulder to my neck: pausing to trace the tip of her tongue along the way. She was good at this: too damn good. I felt myself hardening and melting: one rough hand diving into my lap for my fast-rising cock. I tried to pull her hand away from there. This was all happening too fast. I needed to think. But every time I did a flick of her tongue or stroke of her hand chased those thoughts away. A moan nearly got out of me, but I managed to bite my tongue: making her giggle behind me.   

“Don’t worry Jason, I’m not going to take you yet. Not while you’re still trying to fight what you feel. I’ll let you resist a bit longer while I deal with Mia. But I am going to give you something to think about tonight when you’re trying to sleep, and you start thinking about today. Now, be a good boy and grab onto this thing.”

Rachel stretched her free arm in front of me and flexed that perfect, iron arm of herself. I could’ve kept fighting her, but the veins crossing and feeding into the ridiculous iron peak had my full attention. My hesitation was fried out of me as I rubbed my fingertips over the peak of her bicep.

“That’s it: feel it. Feel that big fucking arm. So much work went into this body. Even after you left I kept going and enjoying all the benefit that came with being stronger. I’m glad you appreciate it, Jason. Not just my body, but the fact that I’m so much stronger than you.” 

I paused for a moment, thinking about what she said, and she relaxed her arm: flexing it again. Feeling it relax and form in the pal of my hand kept my mind clouded in heat.

“Kiss it. Now. With tongue.”

There was no hesitation this time. I made out with her bicep so hard and so sloppy spots of my drool trailed down the thighs holding me in place. On her part, Rachel seemed to know exactly how to treat me cock. Sometimes it was quick and punishing. Others it was slowly and forceful. More than once she didn’t do either: simply content with holding my cock and squeezing it at the base: my groans of frustration and need barely held back by sheer instinct at this point. She seemed more than fine with that as I could feel her grinding her crotch into my lower back: the damp spot of her crotch boiling the ejaculation inside of me.

“I’m going to come soon Rach.”

“Not yet. I’ll tell you when. If you come before I tell you, I’m not going to be happy, Jason.”

“But Rach-”

“Is it too much for you? Fine.” Rachel bit down on my shoulder. “I won’t make you wait too much longer. Just ten seconds. Can you hold out ten more seconds? Or is your cock as weak as the rest of you?”

“…Rachel…”

“10…”

“9…”

“Rachel.”

“That’s it. Say my name, bitch. 8…”

“I can’t believe you’re doing this.”

“7…”

“You’re going to make me come.”

“Yes. Yes, I am. But not a second before I say, got it? 6…”

“5…”

“Dammit! Fuck, how are you so good at this?”

“I can’t wait to show you what else I can do. 4…”

“Oh God.”

“3… Hold it! Hold it or our squeeze your damn cock off your body in my fucking arm!”

“Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!”

“…2!”

“…1!”

“NOW!”

-x-

Calling what came out of me next an ‘orgasm’ doesn’t quite do it justice. I don’t remember a damn thing about it. Not what seemed like a gallon of cum that shot against the wall and damn near reached the ceiling. Not the girl on my back grinding so hard into my back those deadly thighs of her started squeezing me again. It was just light: pure light. Never in my life had I ever felt anything close to what Rachel did to me.

It was…heaven? Maybe the closest thing to it. I didn’t know I could experience anything like that. I didn’t want to leave the light she brought me too, either. Maybe she really was a goddess. If so, was there any point in fighting?

The light was starting to fade…I’d have to think about that later.

-x-

When I came to from my orgasm, Rachel was standing over me: the light reflecting off her body not helping the whole ‘goddess’ train I was finding myself on. It was still fuzzy, but I could tell her clothes were back on. She was smiling down at me while sucking at one of her fingers. She…no. There was no way.

“Rachel,” I groaned as I tried to sit upright. “What did you do to me?”

“Don’t bother with that,” She leaned over just enough to gently push me back down onto my bed. “That was just a taste of your future. That day is coming sooner than you think. And when it does, you’ll wonder why you even fought me in the first place. Just be happy with being my slutty little bitch today.”

I could feel my eyes rolling as I made it to my side to watch her. “Can you at least pick one bad nickname?”

That got a laugh from her: a genuine laugh as she tidied up the best she could. When she was done she stood back over me and gave me another kiss that almost took what was left of my breath away. “That big brain isn’t going to save either of you this time, boy. This time, I’m playing to win.”

I’m in trouble.

“We’ll watch the rest of the show another day. Thanks for the pizza!”

The lights of the room went off and the door closed behind her: leaving me drifting between sleep and, just as Rachel promised, my thoughts from everything that happened today.

I’m in big, big trouble.

Offline giantgirl7foot2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2018, 01:59:09 pm »
This is epic so far already!  :bravo: Very good writing style and story.

I'm hoping for more scenes that demonstrate her superiority by raw strength—maybe some comparisons—but do continue as you see fit.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline tmachall

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2018, 05:22:13 pm »
Thanks you very much! I'm glad you've liked the story so far! The chapter after next will have more strength comparison thrown in since the two main characters will be working out together...or really Rachel will be working out and Jason will be trying to keep up. Just hang on!

And thank you everyone who's commented and liked the story. I know it's been a long LONG time since I've been around, but between life and trying to figure how I wanted this to go, I ended up putting this story on the back-burner. Hopefully it won't be another year in between updates!

Offline QBikk

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2018, 06:10:17 pm »
Hey it's a great sequel, well done and well written. Only thing from my side is, does she really have to demean him if she had a crush on him?
I mean, she's the one who thrown him toward her other friend...

Offline tmachall

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2018, 08:25:19 pm »
Hey it's a great sequel, well done and well written. Only thing from my side is, does she really have to demean him if she had a crush on him?

It's something we're going to go into in the next few chapters. Everything she's doing has a reason and while I've dropped a few hints as to why and what's going on in her head, it'll get clearer with time.

Offline QBikk

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2018, 08:39:12 pm »

It's something we're going to go into in the next few chapters. Everything she's doing has a reason and while I've dropped a few hints as to why and what's going on in her head, it'll get clearer with time.

Hey thanks for getting in touch and explaining. I thought about that. And when you say that he could see the look of somebody who has a crush.... it tells me something else... Can't wait to read what is coming next. Any chance to read your version 1 somewhere? ;-)

Offline weaponzero

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2018, 09:15:54 pm »

My theory:  She wants Mia.  Mia is her endgame goal.  In the past she wasn't confident enough in her own power to make a move on another woman who she knew wasn't "into girls."  But now she's grown confident enough in her own power to be able to overcome that obstacle.  And him?  He's more a means to an end.

Offline QBikk

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2018, 06:39:53 pm »

My theory:  She wants Mia.  Mia is her endgame goal.  In the past she wasn't confident enough in her own power to make a move on another woman who she knew wasn't "into girls."  But now she's grown confident enough in her own power to be able to overcome that obstacle.  And him?  He's more a means to an end.

Not sure about that, because she's hinting a lot of things on him either....

Offline fitgirlfanguy

• Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2018, 07:20:57 pm »
Interesting story so far.  Good writing.  Hoping for more to come!

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  [TmacHall] Rachel the Amazon Vers. 2 | #WIP

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View