Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575947 Posts in 73244 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 27, 2024, 03:11:02 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Webcam Chat Sessions  |  Female Bodybuilding - Athletic Women - Muscular Girls  |  NEW HBC SITE
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: NEW HBC SITE  (Read 61531 times)

Offline lj23

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: NEW HBC SITE
« Reply #135 on: July 09, 2017, 11:14:42 pm »
Alsonthats the luck of the draw. Donyounknownhownkany times I've wanted and waited for someone woman to come On, finally get it and then someone takes them in one on one for an hour?

True story...

Forum Saradas

« Reply #135 on: July 09, 2017, 11:14:42 pm »

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
    • FemFlex
« Reply #136 on: July 12, 2017, 07:36:01 pm »
I don't care if the girls want to sit in premium for hours at a time, but if there is no one in their room we should be able to scroll over their picture and see what they currently look like. 

Some idiot girls in free chat are covering their cam or have the cam focused on an empty chair.

For models who have the "waiting" privilege, if they choose to sit in an empty room for hours, that's their choice to make. 

We would prefer that models offer the best representation of themselves when logged into the site, but we don't have hard mandates in this regard. Models are allowed to set their own parameters and we do not want to over-police the rooms, so as a result, some free rooms are going to be a lot less interesting than others.  One thing we have always been consistent about is that we want you, the customers, to spend money where YOU want. I'll occasionally mention models whom I find to be exceptional service providers, but ultimately, if you see a model isn't really that interested in EARNING your business, don't patronize her. We want visitors to feel good about every minute - and dollar - they spend on our sites. 
herbicepscam.com - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

Offline diggs

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #137 on: July 14, 2017, 02:22:20 am »
I don't care if the girls want to sit in premium for hours at a time, but if there is no one in their room we should be able to scroll over their picture and see what they currently look like. 

Some idiot girls in free chat are covering their cam or have the cam focused on an empty chair.

For models who have the "waiting" privilege, if they choose to sit in an empty room for hours, that's their choice to make. 

We would prefer that models offer the best representation of themselves when logged into the site, but we don't have hard mandates in this regard. Models are allowed to set their own parameters and we do not want to over-police the rooms, so as a result, some free rooms are going to be a lot less interesting than others.  One thing we have always been consistent about is that we want you, the customers, to spend money where YOU want. I'll occasionally mention models whom I find to be exceptional service providers, but ultimately, if you see a model isn't really that interested in EARNING your business, don't patronize her. We want visitors to feel good about every minute - and dollar - they spend on our sites.

Do you have any research/stats that show that the models that are open and friendly in free chat tend to be got more paying/return guests over time?

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
    • FemFlex
« Reply #138 on: July 18, 2017, 08:04:30 pm »
Do you have any research/stats that show that the models that are open and friendly in free chat tend to be got more paying/return guests over time?

Yes, the women who operated the best free rooms ever are among the highest per-hour earners ever. There's a direct correlation between making one's free room interesting and having generally high traffic and higher traffic generally means more customers. 

Offline fp909

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #139 on: October 10, 2017, 06:01:46 am »
strong bump but haven't checked messages.

he's right. and those are the rooms i visit with regularity.

and because i visit regularly, more often than not I'll get a PM within a few moments.

If they aren't already going into 1:1 then i'm next up and i haven't had a bad time since. I only visit maybe 3-5 girls regularly. I know what they will deliver, and i won't get tired of it.

since my last posting my experience has been very very good. there have been a few hiccups (also i guess my cam isn't working anymore even though i allowed privileges--mods?) but on the whole i've been very happy. i've ALSO been limiting how much time and money i spend which has helped a lot.

MIKE2552

« Reply #140 on: October 28, 2017, 05:17:45 am »
This was quite odd.... saw a new performer named hard package in HBC. The girl didn’t have a picture and was listed as new and to top it off she was in * Fantay * .... well I thought that girls who had been for long and made their name had this option . Quite dissapointing  to say the least.

Offline kostas

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #141 on: April 16, 2020, 12:10:19 am »
Hey did you guys made a change on the site;; I used to see the girl without entering her room in free chat, but now i cant. I have to go to her room in order to see her. Why did you change it;; I think it is very disappointing for the girls , to see some man enter her room  , just to see her for 2 seconds and leave.. Before you knew how she looks, so you wouldht enter her room , if you didht like the girl.
In addition, many times i am taking a girl in private show, the site doesht show image when i leave the free chat and enter the private show, so i have to close the page, and do a second try.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Warhawk Overdrive

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #142 on: April 16, 2020, 12:54:09 am »
Happened with me too
I know they have been having a problem with flash/chrome. But this is on all the browsers now. Maybe this is how they fix the other problem. By turning off the preview feature. I'm sure they are working on it.

or

Maybe they are in the process of switching the site over to whatever (HTML5?) they will have to use since flash won't work after the end of the year.

Better to start on it now then wait until Oct or something, I guess
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
    • FemFlex
« Reply #143 on: April 16, 2020, 06:56:32 am »
Hey did you guys made a change on the site;; I used to see the girl without entering her room in free chat, but now i cant. I have to go to her room in order to see her. Why did you change it;; I think it is very disappointing for the girls , to see some man enter her room  , just to see her for 2 seconds and leave.. Before you knew how she looks, so you wouldht enter her room , if you didht like the girl.
In addition, many times i am taking a girl in private show, the site doesht show image when i leave the free chat and enter the private show, so i have to close the page, and do a second try.

Happened with me too
I know they have been having a problem with flash/chrome. But this is on all the browsers now. Maybe this is how they fix the other problem. By turning off the preview feature. I'm sure they are working on it.

or

Maybe they are in the process of switching the site over to whatever (HTML5?) they will have to use since flash won't work after the end of the year.

Better to start on it now then wait until Oct or something, I guess

Yes, we're doing some upgrades right now, so the preview feature is temporarily disabled.

Offline achilleus

• Activity:
    0%
    • Achilleus Poetry
« Reply #144 on: April 16, 2020, 10:43:44 am »
I am missing features of technical support on the private settings part, which used to be there but then have been removed: 1. checking the compability of flashplayer installed. 2. testing the own camera.

Every now and then I have problems with either of these, and spending valuable time in pvt to sort it out is not good a good option. And no: "try another browser" is not the answer that I am looking for either.

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
    • FemFlex
« Reply #145 on: April 18, 2020, 06:53:24 pm »
I am missing features of technical support on the private settings part, which used to be there but then have been removed: 1. checking the compability of flashplayer installed. 2. testing the own camera.

Every now and then I have problems with either of these, and spending valuable time in pvt to sort it out is not good a good option. And no: "try another browser" is not the answer that I am looking for either.

We are beginning the migration away from Flash, so that's why you aren't seeing that prompt anymore. There is a significant amount of debugging to do, but we also have to keep the site operational. There are known issues with audio and cam-to-cam, but these 2 specific issues are not affecting most users. On the one hand, it's good that most users are unaffected. But on the other hand, that makes it harder to research what is going wrong for those who are experiencing these bugs.

Offline achilleus

• Activity:
    0%
    • Achilleus Poetry
« Reply #146 on: April 18, 2020, 07:08:57 pm »

We are beginning the migration away from Flash, so that's why you aren't seeing that prompt anymore. There is a significant amount of debugging to do, but we also have to keep the site operational. There are known issues with audio and cam-to-cam, but these 2 specific issues are not affecting most users. On the one hand, it's good that most users are unaffected. But on the other hand, that makes it harder to research what is going wrong for those who are experiencing these bugs.

Moving away from flashplayer should sort out the one problem. However, it would be nice to have a tool to test out the own cam before going into pvt.. It used to be there (long time ago).

Offline kostas

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #147 on: April 20, 2020, 02:13:48 pm »

Yes, we're doing some upgrades right now, so the preview feature is temporarily disabled.
Ok . Hope you bring it back, because it is very useful for all of us , to know how the model look , so we decide before if we enter her room or no. I know it is very bad for girls to see someone leave her room, after just 2 seconds.

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
    • FemFlex
« Reply #148 on: April 20, 2020, 06:37:21 pm »
Some PC clients using Internet Explorer/Edge are able to access the site and have been able to do private sessions, but cannot do cam-to-cam. We do not support Explorer/Edge at all, even though people have been able to use them.

For PC clients, we support Chrome, Firefox, and Pale Moon. For Mac/MacBook clients, we support Safari. For iPad/iPhone, we support Chrome for iOS. Android users are also on Chrome.

Regarding the previously mentioned sound issue, we changed the "Microphone off" icon (which is a model option setting), so that was confusing to some users as the icon is not clickable. No problems have been reported since.

Offline fp909

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #149 on: April 20, 2020, 07:25:30 pm »
is the automatic logging off being addressed as well?

Forum Saradas  |  Webcam Chat Sessions  |  Female Bodybuilding - Athletic Women - Muscular Girls  |  NEW HBC SITE

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View