Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572792 Posts in 72118 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 29, 2024, 11:13:37 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Webcam Chat Sessions  |  Female Bodybuilding - Athletic Women - Muscular Girls  |  NEW HBC SITE
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: NEW HBC SITE  (Read 60937 times)

Offline diggs

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: NEW HBC SITE
« Reply #120 on: May 06, 2017, 06:51:16 pm »
Have you guys figured out what a "Premium Performer" is? I've noticed that some of the ladies have snipes across their profile pics saying so.

I asked one of the PPs and she said that it means that they don't do anything adult in private. Is that the distinction?

Cuz if so, that's pretty much the opposite of "premium" by most definitions of that word. :what:

Forum Saradas

« Reply #120 on: May 06, 2017, 06:51:16 pm »

Offline Elbe

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #121 on: May 07, 2017, 02:41:59 am »
Have you guys figured out what a "Premium Performer" is? I've noticed that some of the ladies have snipes across their profile pics saying so.

I asked one of the PPs and she said that it means that they don't do anything adult in private. Is that the distinction?

Cuz if so, that's pretty much the opposite of "premium" by most definitions of that word. :what:

It means exactly that. Nothing adult, only plain vanilla posing. A way to get big popular names into it by toning down the "seedy", which is fair enough.

Now why on earth they would call is "premium" when the already have terms of PREMIUM and *PREMIUM* boggles the mind, as they have nothing to do with each other. I can easily think of a dozen more communicative synonyms and english isn't even my first language. How about Preferred, Headliner, Special or something similar? Or Honeypot.

Offline ark [abracadabra]

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #122 on: May 07, 2017, 02:51:34 am »
It's all about marketing. They choose the word that they believe will get you most likely to spend money. It's like when they put *new* next to new performers (and occasionally next to performers that aren't new). Everyone knows when a new girl shows up on the site, 100 guys enter her room and act all nice for a short period before getting weird and started to push her past her limits as much as possible (and spend a ton of money on her her first few days until the novelty wears off).
User is currently banned [View]

I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

Offline kostas

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #123 on: May 23, 2017, 07:16:12 pm »
Hi i saw herbiceps uploaded a video on herbicepscam with  the model ''Addicting''. Does anyone know if she is on hbc or not anymore because i have not seen her on for a lot of months.

Offline FBB_lover88

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #124 on: June 28, 2017, 06:34:08 pm »
Hello does anybody know exactly how to buy credits on HBC-site by PayPal, Please?

Offline Bernie1212

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #125 on: June 28, 2017, 09:51:25 pm »
Hello does anybody know exactly how to buy credits on HBC-site by PayPal, Please?
there is no direct way to do it.  Try emailing the admin on the site.
Yo.

muscleheadfan22

« Reply #126 on: July 03, 2017, 12:15:10 pm »
Might wanna get a credit card. If you aren't in the financial position to get one, I suggest you shouldn't be trying to buy webcams.

Offline fp909

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #127 on: July 03, 2017, 05:35:40 pm »
Story of my life right now. I didn't realize how much I had sunk into the site this year alone, so I'm taking a LONGGGG break to get my finances under control before I return and make some purchases. If you're considering it be careful and have self control.

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
    • FemFlex
« Reply #128 on: July 03, 2017, 06:56:04 pm »
If you don't have a credit/debit card and would like an alternative way to purchase credits, just send us an email at help@herbicepscam.com and we'll be happy to see whether we can work together to find a solution that will work for you. 

We never want to discourage viewership - we want you to come take a look every day, if you have the time(!) - but we fully recognize that everyone lives in the real world where you work hard for your money.  If you are having trouble with your spending and want us to close down your account access for a few months or even just a few weeks, let us know and we'll be happy to do that as well.  We want people to feel good about their time spent on the site in the hopes that you will be with us for many years to come.   
herbicepscam.com - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

Duke69

« Reply #129 on: July 04, 2017, 06:15:56 pm »
Adding paypal would be great.

I don't care if the girls want to sit in premium for hours at a time, but if there is no one in their room we should be able to scroll over their picture and see what they currently look like. 

Some idiot girls in free chat are covering their cam or have the cam focused on an empty chair. 

Offline fp909

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #130 on: July 05, 2017, 04:25:45 am »

I don't care if the girls want to sit in premium for hours at a time, but if there is no one in their room we should be able to scroll over their picture and see what they currently look like. 

Some idiot girls in free chat are covering their cam or have the cam focused on an empty chair.

actually you are able to scroll over and see whats going on but i'm not sure if that's a vip only option. that's what i've been able to dd without going into free chat.

Offline kostas

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #131 on: July 05, 2017, 07:00:19 pm »
No  if they are sitting in premium/fantasy chat,  you cant see how they look now while they are in this chat..  In the beginning of the new site some models used to leave a 10 seconds preview where they flexed a part of their body and you could see  it only  if you gave 10 credits but now this ishnt any more. No model has these 10 seconds previews anymore and i am sure of that because i am a vip member. Thats very unfair for us, because we cant see how they look but only take the risk , and  thats why a lot of man joining them in premium chat or fantasy and they leave in 5-10 seconds, and they have spent 10 credits just for being so generous with them... Thats why i think no one of us should join theim in their premium or fantasy chats and risk losing even his 10 credits. 

Offline fp909

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #132 on: July 05, 2017, 08:57:56 pm »
 Eh I think there asking a bit much if they are in premium or up

I'm always willing to spend a few credits even just to peek and see if their conditioning is something I'm interested in. Or physique.  And then I make a decision.

But in general I only regularly visit 5/6 women and don't stray from that. And even then I'm usually always happy with their conditioning.

I'm also a VIP and I see previews all the time, even this past week.

Alsonthats the luck of the draw. Donyounknownhownkany times I've wanted and waited for someone woman to come On, finally get it and then someone takes them in one on one for an hour?

Offline diggs

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #133 on: July 06, 2017, 07:54:16 am »
Alsonthats the luck of the draw. Donyounknownhownkany times I've wanted and waited for someone woman to come On, finally get it and then someone takes them in one on one for an hour?

I feel your pain on that one, brother!

Duke69

« Reply #134 on: July 07, 2017, 01:27:02 am »

actually you are able to scroll over and see whats going on but i'm not sure if that's a vip only option. that's what i've been able to dd without going into free chat.

I am vip and can not get a preview when they are sitting alone in premium

Forum Saradas  |  Webcam Chat Sessions  |  Female Bodybuilding - Athletic Women - Muscular Girls  |  NEW HBC SITE

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View