Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575143 Posts in 73007 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 24, 2024, 02:44:17 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Webcam Chat Sessions  |  Female Bodybuilding - Athletic Women - Muscular Girls  |  NEW HBC SITE
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: NEW HBC SITE  (Read 61407 times)

Offline kostas

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: NEW HBC SITE
« Reply #105 on: April 02, 2017, 09:20:42 pm »
4 minutes is a good lenght.

Thanks for this feedback and for your suggestion. We have changed the minimum to 5 minutes.

Your welcome. And hope to change the minimum account of credits that we must have in order to do a private or fantasy chat(a lot of models have a minimum of 100 credits ). :)
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas

« Reply #105 on: April 02, 2017, 09:20:42 pm »

Offline Bernie1212

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #106 on: April 08, 2017, 07:42:28 pm »
Your welcome. And hope to change the minimum account of credits that we must have in order to do a private or fantasy chat(a lot of models have a minimum of 100 credits ). :)

Is that true? I've never run into that.
i was thinking the same thing
Yo.

Offline MuscleFreek80

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #107 on: April 09, 2017, 12:47:24 am »
You know, I'm starting to understand as to why some people are showing some animosity towards the new changes with HBC. Here's another thing you can discuss:

It's a little difficult for me to watch...well, anything...since when I go to a model's pic, it mentions that I need to update or upgrade my Flash player. But here's the thing: My Flash player does tend to update automatically on my laptop and I do tend to use Chrome a lot now but I still can't watch the models or anything for that matter. And I'm sure some people are having the same problems as me, if they're using Chrome too.

I just hope they manage to fix this situation sooner or later.

Offline h666666

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #108 on: April 09, 2017, 01:39:23 am »
My experience was different with "Waiting in Premium." I joined, but I still had to wait for her to join, I didn't see her cam, and I wasn't charged. I guess she must have left some setting on by accident because she never showed up, and I was never charged.

So now I don't really get what "waiting" means, but I must say that my experience was still way better than what others described, i.e. paying for an off-cam performer.

Offline lj23

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #109 on: April 09, 2017, 01:40:14 am »
You know, I'm starting to understand as to why some people are showing some animosity towards the new changes with HBC. Here's another thing you can discuss:

It's a little difficult for me to watch...well, anything...since when I go to a model's pic, it mentions that I need to update or upgrade my Flash player. But here's the thing: My Flash player does tend to update automatically on my laptop and I do tend to use Chrome a lot now but I still can't watch the models or anything for that matter. And I'm sure some people are having the same problems as me, if they're using Chrome too.

Yeah, you probably gotta fix that one on your own. Just go to the settings and make sure that you allow flash to work all the time on that site...

Offline MuscleFreek80

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #110 on: April 09, 2017, 02:02:58 am »

Yeah, you probably gotta fix that one on your own. Just go to the settings and make sure that you allow flash to work all the time on that site...
Well, when I try to do that, it immediately went to Free Chat, Premium, etc. So I'm not sure if the site's problem or what, but I do let Flash work all the time on certain sites.

Offline lj23

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #111 on: April 09, 2017, 03:31:30 am »
Might still be a browser problem, but wouldn't hurt to ask I guess...

Offline Bernie1212

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #112 on: April 10, 2017, 02:45:01 pm »
My experience was different with "Waiting in Premium." I joined, but I still had to wait for her to join, I didn't see her cam, and I wasn't charged. I guess she must have left some setting on by accident because she never showed up, and I was never charged.

So now I don't really get what "waiting" means, but I must say that my experience was still way better than what others described, i.e. paying for an off-cam performer.
sounds like they changed the system.  It used to be when you went into premium with a performer that was waiting in premium you would automatically go in, she did not need to accept the request.  Based on your experience it appears that they changed that.  That is good to hear.
Yo.

Offline Bernie1212

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #113 on: April 10, 2017, 02:46:30 pm »

I use Chrome on my desktop and I have not problems at all. 
Yo.

Offline MuscleFreek80

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #114 on: April 10, 2017, 06:02:34 pm »

I use Chrome on my desktop and I have not problems at all.
And I don't have them now as it seems when I went back to the site. So I guess they did fix the problem npw.

Offline kostas

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #115 on: April 13, 2017, 03:31:21 pm »
Hey i saw that some  things have been changed since yesterday. I mean the waiting or joining premium chat or fantasy chat. How can we undertand now that a model is on private chat and doeshnt pretend to be ; And how can we join a chat; I dont see the waiting in premium/fantasy anymore just the words premim  and fantasy and some times join the chat.  If you have enough time please write any changes you are doing on the ''new site info'' so we can know exactly the things that have been changed . :)

Offline Bernie1212

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #116 on: April 13, 2017, 07:12:34 pm »
Hey i saw that some  things have been changed since yesterday. I mean the waiting or joining premium chat or fantasy chat. How can we undertand now that a model is on private chat and doeshnt pretend to be ; And how can we join a chat; I dont see the waiting in premium/fantasy anymore just the words premim  and fantasy and some times join the chat.  If you have enough time please write any changes you are doing on the ''new site info'' so we can know exactly the things that have been changed . :)

I just looked and there is *PREMIUM* and  PREMIUM with two little people things next to it.  I am sure the *PREMIUM* is the same as the waiting tag.  Also if you click on the PREMIUM tab it gives you pricing, if voyeur is not an option, one would have to assume she is waiting in premium.  Seems pretty simple to me.
Yo.

scdude

« Reply #117 on: April 16, 2017, 01:51:58 pm »
I have given it a break not sure if I will return, been on and off for years. It seems the $$ has become way out of hand just to see the same 75-100 girls that are on there on a daily basis. I realize no one is under obligation to sign on etc... I won't miss it.

Offline malderat

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #118 on: April 26, 2017, 03:36:59 pm »
So the transition back to letting models hide in premium is complete. If yo u hover over models in 'fantasy' or 'premium,' sometimes it says you can join as a voyeur, sometimes not.

At least with the old veersion you could spot the models who'd rather hide in premium that deal with annoying people/discuss pvt session and what they're willing to do in pvt befoure you're actually in pvt.

at first on the new site there was no hiding in pvt, but a model told me she didn't like the new system where you couldn't be in pvt without a customer, but that it was only going ot be temporary. then they switched to the "Premium" vs "Waiting in Premium" thing. now the "Waiting.." is gone but you know they hope you don't notice they just got rid of that shit.

Also, hbc, would you hire a fucking professional web developer already?

Offline ark [abracadabra]

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #119 on: April 26, 2017, 04:01:29 pm »
They care about keeping the girls happy. There will always be a guy willing to pay.

I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

Forum Saradas  |  Webcam Chat Sessions  |  Female Bodybuilding - Athletic Women - Muscular Girls  |  NEW HBC SITE

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View