Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by Quark44 on 06 Nov 2016
  • Has anyone had a session with a wrestling girl named  DominicBlack from Prague?   Any reviews?
    • Quark44
  • #2 by muscman on 14 Nov 2016
  • Thinking of seeing her in a few weeks. Looks like she is fairly new to the circuit, any reviews out there?

http://wb270.com/eur/dominicBlack.htm

Any insights will be greatly appreciated!
  • #3 by GSouth on 09 Sep 2020
  • Had a session with her in London last December. Was my first ever session. She hadn't trained in around 3 weeks due to illness and injury, so therefore wasn't very muscular and was only 77kg. She was solidly built though with thick legs, but nothing like her pictures. She also just had her long beautiful hair cut off which was a shame.

All in all it was a good session, she was very strong and skilled. Had no problem throwing my 82kg body around (I'm in pretty good shape I would say!) She wasn't that aggressive though and seemed to prefer talking (due to tiredness and injury) which was kind of annoying.

I've seen she is coming to London soon but I'm away. If she packs the size and strength back on (80kg±) and comes to London again I would see her in a heartbeat. I like the fact she has a mini wrestling studio as well, unlike a cramped bedroom like the majority of sessions sound like.

Oh, and she is also a very nice person :)
  • #4 by gatorvin on 10 Sep 2020
  • Seems a lot of speculation about why she did this, why she did that, without any clue whatsoever what the reason may be. I don't like to get involved in these discussions too much as there are things I wouldn't do that others have done and vice versa. You may not like her physique or haircut (you can always check current status and make up your mind via insta. Not hard to find her), but that's up to you and I totally respect that. However, if you have actually sessioned with her before you'd know that she is easy to set up with, no bullshit and well within the tolerance for a session girl I'd trust. Also if you have sessioned with her before you'd know that whatever name, email, page on wb270 might have changed to that the account you send the deposit to has not changed and is in her real name (it is a bank account, not a paypal or anything else). This is the same account I sent a deposit to before, arrived at the session where she was on time, looked exactly like I hoped she would and very cool. So I am prepared to take that risk. Not one person who actually HAS sessioned with her has called her dodgy, flakey or unreliable. Not one person has said she stole their deposits or there were any issues. If I read anywhere that there was a single instance of that being the case I wouldn't do it. But guessing stuff because an email address has changed then others saying 'yeah, that makes sense' isn't exactly evidence. I am not talking about whether sessions with her are good or bad, you can all make up your own minds on that.

And one last thing I'd add is that I have been doing sessions for 20+ years and so far have not had a single lost buck from missing deposits or scams, so I have good form of knowing who might flake on a deposit and who won't. And some of the girls that are named on here as the biggest flakes are on my list that I have sessioned with and still no problems. This girl is not a problem.
  • #5 by lanky on 14 Sep 2020
  • I have had a session with Dominic this year.
    She is very pretty and very strong.
    Could not hold her in arm wrestling for more than five seconds.
    Did some semi competitive wrestling and a little bit of muscle worship. Which ever body part she wrapped around there was no option other than to tap.
    I think she will get better at sessions, I don't think she fully understands what the customer wants, but she will learn and improve.
    I would session with her again but have no one to compare her against as she was my 1st. Also she is a nice girl.
  • #6 by boyofwinter on 07 Aug 2021
  • Active again. A must see if she's in anything close to the fairly tight shape she was in when I met her a few years ago.
  • #7 by Bernie1212 on 08 Aug 2021
  • Active again. A must see if she's in anything close to the fairly tight shape she was in when I met her a few years ago.
    She was just on HBC earlier.  By looks and her own admission she has lost a ton of size.  But said she had been away from weights for a long while and just getting back to them.
  • #8 by Topi on 11 Aug 2021
  • She's not as trained but still in good shape and so attractive....

the very best
    Topi
  • #9 by Emil on 17 Aug 2021
  • It is good that she is back to the gym. She is pretty girl, but muscles are why we are talking about her in these forum.

• #10 by nujerz84 on 17 Aug 2021
  • It is good that she is back to the gym. She is pretty girl, but muscles are why we are talking about her in these forum.

muscles mean little to me if I find the woman unattractive
  • #11 by boyofwinter on 18 Aug 2021

muscles mean little to me if I find the woman unattractive
    Even now she's more built than 99% of women out there. Was awesome to meet her like she was before but academically, if she couldn't get back there without losing the angel face I'd never tell her I wanted her to do that.
  • #12 by tomaz on 14 Sep 2021
  • Each to their own, but based on her current form, going by her latest Insta**** posts, a session isn't really interesting for me at this point.
    She legitimately looks like she has lost 15kg of muscles compared to her peak form.
    Her size and strength was what she had going for her in that regard, she's not much of a technical wrestler.
    This isn't meant as an insult, she's still good looking, and it's her body. Just saying, I wouldn't currently pay for it.
  • #13 by squeezemebaby on 15 Sep 2021
  • Even now she's more built than 99% of women out there. Was awesome to meet her like she was before but academically, if she couldn't get back there without losing the angel face I'd never tell her I wanted her to do that.

Well, let's look at Maria Wattel. Zero effect on her face, always looking fabulous, she got lotsa, lotsa, size and still growing.

Too many people are too impatient in de bodybuilding world, using too much of the wrong stuff for the wrong reasons.

-Squeezemebaby
  • #14 by boyofwinter on 17 Sep 2021
  • But you don't go from absolute behemoth to average gym girl just from that.
    Average? That's a gym I'd really want to work out at.
  • #15 by JustBiceps on 18 Sep 2021
  • But you don't go from absolute behemoth to average gym girl just from that.
    Average? That's a gym I'd really want to work out at.

Judging from that picture, that's average for a 5'10" gym girl.
Pages:
Actions