Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574958 Posts in 72983 Topics by 28825 Members - Latest Member: aek1972 April 23, 2024, 09:45:23 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  My Real Life Muscle Experience
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: My Real Life Muscle Experience  (Read 6242 times)

Offline eoj123eoj

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
My Real Life Muscle Experience
« on: September 27, 2016, 05:52:41 am »
Having some trouble sleeping, so I figured I'd tell you all about my one and only female muscle experience. It's a true story, but I didn't see a good place for those and I still dream about it all the time, so I figured it probably belongs here. I've left some pretty specific details so that if she happens to post here, she'll read this and (hopefully) know how much fun I had. Now, on to the story.

I met a woman on POF (Let's call her D, for short). D was a bodybuilder, and despite being around 55 years old, she had some of the sexiest arms I'd ever seen. We got to talking for a bit and it turns out she lived just down the block from me. I was 27 or 28 at the time, and I think she was a little weirded out by the age difference (she had a son who was only a little younger than me), but she still agreed to meet with me a couple of times, popping by my condo for a little bit on two different occasions.

The first time she stopped was just for a quick chat while on her way go the gym. I think she just wanted to make sure I was normal and wasn't gonna kill her or anything. We talked shop for a little bit and she told me that she worked as a librarian (I know... I'm not making this up, I promise). She found out that I worked in a smart person job, and she told me she was a little intimidated by my intelligence, which turned me on for some weird reason. She left to go finish her workout, but promised she would come back another time.

A day or two (and a few © Saradas chats) later, D agreed to stop by my condo again. Through our conversation online, I found out that her arms were almost 15 inches around. She let me feel them when she came over that second time, and let me tell you, they were hard as a rock. I was blown away by how big and muscular they were. I even asked her if she took steroids, but she swore up and down that they were just the product of menopause and three years of heavy lifting.

Here's where the story gets a little unbelievable, but I swear all of this actually happened.

I was sitting on my couch while she showed off her arms. Feeling them gave me a huge erection, and she definitely noticed. She came and sat by me, and without even thinking about being polite or having decorum, I grabbed her hand and put it on my cock. She didn't even flinch, just started jerking it, slow and a little rough. I was so turned on by her body that I asked her to show me a little more of it. She was a little ashamed of her abs for some reason so she didn't show me those, but she flexed those arms again and I swear, it excited me more than anything I had previously experienced in my life. I told her to climb on my lap and she did. She sat on my lap and kept flexing while I stroked myself looking at her. She was freaking big. She couldn't have been taller than 5'4, but she probably weighed as much as I did at 5'10. I asked her to flex her arm next to mine, which she did. Hers was slightly bigger than mine (maybe half an inch diameter) and I think she got a little turned off by that, but she kept going since I was in midstroke.

Shortly after that, she climbed off and put my cock in her mouth. She wasn't very good at blowjobs, and I've got a big cock which makes it hard, but she still tried. After that wasn't going anywhere, she went back to jerking me off, which was incredible. She felt so strong, and before long I blew my load all over her hand. I quickly grabbed a towel to clean it up, and she went and washed her hands.

Sadly, it was not meant to be a forever thing. Shortly after I came, she gave me some excuse about having to leave and she took off pretty quickly. I tried messaging her again online, but she gave me the "you're too young to be serious" line. I lived in that condo for another year, and I kept hoping that one day she would pop in to show me more gains from the gym, but alas, she never did. I signed back on to POF a year or two later and couldn't even find her profile any more.

D, if you're reading this, I would love to talk again. I'm married now, so it couldn't be anything sexual. But I liked you a lot as a person (nothing to do with your body) and I hope that some day I get to talk to you once more before we both shuffle off for good.

To everyone else, I hope you enjoyed my story, and just know that although women with muscles are rare, they're definitely out there, and the first time you feel an arm like that, you'll wonder how you ever lived without it.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  My Real Life Muscle Experience

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View