Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
www.pharmacomstore.ws

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

gfx gfx
gfx
369568 Posts in 49715 Topics by 41001 Members - Latest Member: bman8910 August 21, 2017, 06:17:03 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness Paysite Reviews  |  Wings of Strength
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Wings of Strength  (Read 1843 times)

Offline IFBB Schmoe

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    46.67%
  • Female Bodybuilding and Physique
Wings of Strength
« on: August 16, 2016, 04:10:54 pm »
Has anyone tried wingsofstrength.net in the last year?  I was a member like 3 years ago, but I heard there was a new focus on material.

Is Jr. Member a comment on size?

Offline IFBB Schmoe

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    46.67%
Re: Wings of Strength
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2016, 12:26:42 pm »
Apparently, no one has had a membership to wingsofstrength.net

Offline h666666

• Golden VIP
  • Lurker
  • Activity:
    20%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2017, 07:51:41 pm »
They re-launched the site and I joined. Well, it's a mixed bag…

They have a lot of athletes and they keep adding more, and apparently they have exclusive deals with some ladies and also concerning the WoS contests where they are the only ones allowed to shoot. Unfortunately, this isn't reflected in the availability of any great exclusive video material as most athletes only have galleries, no video clips. Even if there are clips, they are usually from photo shoots: while the image quality is good, the athletes don't pose for video but for stills, which means less action and more holding the same pose.

My main complaint though is about presentation: you don't see thumbnails for any of the galleries or the clips; you don't see when an update was made; you even don't know if an athlete has clips or galleries or both, the links are always there. In other words, you click on an athlete, and you see a link for clips and a link for galleries. You click on these and go to a "videos" or "galleries" page, which often has 0 items, so you often just click around to follow dead-ends. And new material is also not marked on these pages, there are no dates, only file names and generic icons. So the site is not very inviting, and frankly, looks like something designed and developed with no relevant experience.

I'm still a member, and I'll wait and see if they improve both the amount of content and the structure of the site, but I don't imagine I'd stay for too long if it remains as is now.

Offline tim1

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2017, 02:14:57 am »
They re-launched the site and I joined. Well, it's a mixed bag…

They have a lot of athletes and they keep adding more, and apparently they have exclusive deals with some ladies and also concerning the WoS contests where they are the only ones allowed to shoot. Unfortunately, this isn't reflected in the availability of any great exclusive video material as most athletes only have galleries, no video clips. Even if there are clips, they are usually from photo shoots: while the image quality is good, the athletes don't pose for video but for stills, which means less action and more holding the same pose.

My main complaint though is about presentation: you don't see thumbnails for any of the galleries or the clips; you don't see when an update was made; you even don't know if an athlete has clips or galleries or both, the links are always there. In other words, you click on an athlete, and you see a link for clips and a link for galleries. You click on these and go to a "videos" or "galleries" page, which often has 0 items, so you often just click around to follow dead-ends. And new material is also not marked on these pages, there are no dates, only file names and generic icons. So the site is not very inviting, and frankly, looks like something designed and developed with no relevant experience.

I'm still a member, and I'll wait and see if they improve both the amount of content and the structure of the site, but I don't imagine I'd stay for too long if it remains as is now.

Is there a lot of content on the members website? Mostly videos or pictures? What is the quality of these ? Thanks

Offline h666666

• Golden VIP
  • Lurker
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2017, 08:29:24 pm »
It's difficult to evaluate because the site is so poorly organised and information is so poorly presented. There is a list of updates on the bottom, but it's just a bunch of photos without names, dates, anything. You can't tell how often it's updated and if you missed anything. So you just have to click on every athlete and see what's there.

The main reason I joined was the hope that I'd see vids from their contests and the top athletes. I was looking at the Updates section for Margie, for instance, and she was never there. Then one day I clicked on her, and voilà, she has two vids! One is an intro of her talking, it's a vertical video apparently shot with a phone; the quality is not bad and her quads are about to burst out of her jeans as she talks, but she's not posing or showing any muscle per se. The other video is actually her routine from the Rising Phoenix 2016! It's amazing… except that it's 720 x 480 pixels… come on, what year is this?!

It's a frustrating experience to say the least. I honestly can't tell yet even if they have lots of updates – I'd need to scan the entire site regularly to be able to answer that. I'll try to come back with some stats if I can find the time.

Offline IFBB Schmoe

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    46.67%
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2017, 12:07:47 pm »
I joined recently and couldn't find a cancel option.  Neither could other members - they were screaming about it in the forums.

DON"T JOIN WINGS OF STRENGTH

Offline vvvv

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2017, 02:38:47 pm »
I joined two months ago and i CAN'T CANCEL IT... If anyone knows how to cancel please tell me!

Offline IFBB Schmoe

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    46.67%
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2017, 01:09:15 am »
Contact your credit card company and they will block the charge.  I did.

Offline Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2017, 02:36:27 am »
I've never joined Wings Of Strength and never will. I checked the website for contact info and found an email and phone number: info@wingsofstrength.net or call 480-309-1492. I hope this will help resolve your membership issues.
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline ep92010

• Golden VIP
  • Lurker
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2017, 08:36:16 pm »
Layout is terrible and photography is so-so to poor, but because they run the shows they get access to women who otherwise rarely do photo shoots - especially isabelle turell and rene campbell. overall i'd say don't bother, but if you're having trouble finding shoots of your favs take a look.

Offline h666666

• Golden VIP
  • Lurker
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2017, 01:04:12 am »
It's really frustrating that they don't allow anyone else to cover their contests or shoot their athletes at the contests, possibly signing even more restrictive contracts with them… and one would hope that they take advantage of this monopoly position and post some great videos on their paysite. Videos from the show did start to emerge in the members area, so I was beyond excited to check them out. Then I saw the resolution of their clips.

It's 480p.

In 2017.

Site's a joke. And while they are single-handedly keeping female bodybuilding alive at the IFBB, this is just wrong.

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness Paysite Reviews  |  Wings of Strength

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx