Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572452 Posts in 72086 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 01:06:49 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Polls about female body builders or fitness stars  |  Strength
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Strength  (Read 4886 times)

Offline janaj15

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Strength
« on: July 31, 2016, 03:37:39 pm »

Forum Saradas

Strength
« on: July 31, 2016, 03:37:39 pm »

Offline krajo

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Strength
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2016, 03:55:06 am »
It's a tough call...

A) Which proof of strength are you thinking for comparison?
B) Probably in contest shape the numbers will be really different than offseason...
C) They don't really train for strength but for reaching a particular shape... however their strength must be off the charts...
"If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange these apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have an idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas.".
Let's exchange.

Offline makko1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2017, 01:18:31 pm »
I think Oana is really strong: some videos on HBC showed her lifting people with ease. She know who control her strengh, which is perhaps the biggest difference between an fbb who has weightlifting skills and one, samely strong, but who hasn't them. Do not know the others, but I think that Alina is strong too as many of you assure.
Personally I'd like to test Oana's classy strenght.

Offline makko1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2017, 01:21:02 pm »
Sorry: "She knows HOW control her strenght...".

I'd like to watch also to J Fuchs and Steph Park try their strengh power lifting some guys.

asapferg

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2017, 02:13:28 pm »
I think it's between Oana and Renee. Both are mothers and being a parent you need the strength to take care of children.

Offline ep92010

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    56.67%
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2017, 04:14:38 am »
alina popa, brigita brezovac, rene campbell, isabelle turell. each is scary strong

Offline sa2009

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2017, 12:27:12 am »
Of the names on the list , would have to go with Oana .  For all time fbb's would say Th-resa Bostick , Raye Hollitt , And Andrulla Blanchette . I was always especially amazed at Andrulla . She was only about 5'2 -5'3   ,  but she could barbell curl reps at over 180lbs . Have never seen too many that could do that .

herbicepscam.com - Video chat with female bodybuilders, physique models and fitness athletes 24/7/365!

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Polls about female body builders or fitness stars  |  Strength

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View