Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574452 Posts in 72909 Topics by 28736 Members - Latest Member: nevelbaln April 19, 2024, 06:33:27 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Webcam Chat Sessions  |  Female Bodybuilding - Athletic Women - Muscular Girls  |  StrongKat on HBC
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: StrongKat on HBC  (Read 29779 times)

Offline Elbe

• Activity:
    0%
Re: StrongKat on HBC
« Reply #60 on: January 03, 2018, 05:03:50 am »
She’s certified bonkers. I live in Dubai. She said she was there on holiday. She sent me WhatsApp messages saying she would meet me at a certain bar. I had nothing better to do so went (it was a nice bar 5 minutes from my apartment). No sign of course. No more WhatsApps that night etc. I was hardly surprised, not even believing she was in the country. Next day she sent me another message saying she’d meet me that night. Second time I passed but asked why an hour before meeting me the previous night she was messaging me to confirm then never showed. She said ‘Better offer’. Now it cost me nothing and I had a pleasant drink in a bar by the sea so no real sweat, but what the hell? I don’t even understand why. She initiated, it was via WhatsApp, she gave me her number, and made no money from me and just made me shake my head in confused disbelief and realise all I needed to know about her. By the way I checked later and she was on HBC in free chat in her usual room she used every day for the previous months. Go figure.

No surprise she is still up to her usual antics. Most likely it is her bf Googling stuff and running the parade. I had the amusing experience of her telling me she was in town, at an apartment in town and with another cam/session performer, and that she wanted to meet. It became downright funny after that.

Her IP block doesn't prevent me from seeing she is still online doing the same song and dance as always.
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas

« Reply #60 on: January 03, 2018, 05:03:50 am »

Offline ark [abracadabra]

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #61 on: January 03, 2018, 09:27:37 pm »
just happened to be 5 minutes from your apartment? how big is dubai (or the parts where people live)?

I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

Offline gatorvin

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #62 on: January 04, 2018, 10:32:02 pm »
Marina area is not big. Dubai is huge, but tourist beach hotels are all in a row next door to each other and I live one street back. Pus every building is at least 30 storeys.

Offline am75

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #63 on: January 07, 2018, 05:40:37 pm »
One model I know use code words to exit HBC to go to Skype, I have seen it more than once.Back when it was the old system she would pvt message you and poke around at you,then send you her email for the code word for future sessions along with Skype name

Offline am75

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #64 on: January 07, 2018, 05:42:16 pm »
Don't believe a thing she says. She is married, and totally loyal to him.  She is still working with a group of people. It may not be her you are talking to on whatsapp.  I also thought the website was cracking down on models giving out info to contact them on other forms of communication i.e. email, Skype, etc.
While logged into HBC, models and visitors are not allowed to engage in any form of solicitation for outside contact.

One model I know use code words to exit HBC to go to Skype, I have seen it more than once.Back when it was the old system she would pvt message you and poke around at you,then send you her email for the code word for future sessions along with Skype name

Offline zachef

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #65 on: January 30, 2018, 06:07:44 am »
So lying aside, does she give good webcam sessions or not? I mean does she flex or waste time? I couldn't really care less if she lied about where she lived or who she was. Get over it, models are entitled to privacy.

I've sessioned with her twice. Both times were fantastic.

Offline chango14

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #66 on: January 30, 2018, 11:13:11 am »
So lying aside, does she give good webcam sessions or not? I mean does she flex or waste time? I couldn't really care less if she lied about where she lived or who she was. Get over it, models are entitled to privacy.

I've sessioned with her twice. Both times were fantastic.
mistake just realised you meant session online not in person

Forum Saradas  |  Webcam Chat Sessions  |  Female Bodybuilding - Athletic Women - Muscular Girls  |  StrongKat on HBC

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View