• And again need help for my routine start
    Did set poll to start and hope to get many votes and may some new ideas
    • Liesbeth
  • #18 by Liesbeth on 12 Mar 2018
  • I think for biceps flex closed hands is best for squeeze lil guns out Max

Please vote
    • Liesbeth
  • #19 by Liesbeth on 12 Mar 2018
  • Search for a special opening sequence for fitness routine. 
    A special move a feat of strength , special pose or somethig other than just needs about 5to 8 seconds
    New year, new competition same search for a opening

Modified poll and added new suggestions. So more choices for voting  :singing:
    • Liesbeth
  • #20 by Liesbeth on 14 Mar 2018
  • Need more votes. Thanks
    • Liesbeth
  • #21 by Liesbeth on 16 Mar 2018
  • Search for a special opening sequence for fitness routine. 
    A special move a feat of strength , special pose or somethig other than just needs about 5to 8 seconds

Ideas and suggestiong for other things to show at startup fitness routine are welcome
    A past routines did a rip of shirt,  a bicep sleeve rip ( go on stage do a flex left and right , sleeve riped and fall down,  the take of shirt ) and i did a bicep apple crush on right bicep.
    Allways like to start my routine with something special that impess and i can show in a few seconds because routine normaly is limited time between 60 and 90 seconds .
    Solook for new ideas.
    • Liesbeth
  • #22 by Liesbeth on 17 Mar 2018
  • Do two times routine this spring so I can do two different starting poses. So please give me more votes and suggestions that you
    • Liesbeth
  • #23 by RobMash on 19 Mar 2018
  • The most beautiful thing is slow double biceps pose with energy till tremble a lot
  • #24 by Liesbeth on 19 Mar 2018
  • The most beautiful thing is slow double biceps pose with energy till tremble a lot
    Yes I noticed many love slow a hard double biceps flex.
    Especially at fitness a slow double biceps pose is missing, because at the callout they just want to see a open hands  double biceps pose and  single open hand front and back.
    I guess you mean the front. Doing a slow front double biceps pose and squeeze out my lil guns max until muscles are burning always was something people liked. At my booth job at expo did a lot of times.

So please vote more at poll
    • Liesbeth
  • #25 by Liesbeth on 20 Mar 2018
  • Added new option to the poll
    So more to vote
    • Liesbeth
  • #26 by Liesbeth on 23 Mar 2018
  • Please vote
    • Liesbeth
  • #27 by Liesbeth on 24 Mar 2018
  • Added new option. Biceps bouncing was something people liked are expo booth next to the slow flex  but don't be sure if this works on stage
    • Liesbeth
  • #28 by Liesbeth on 25 Mar 2018
  • Thanks for more votes. Could imagine to make a combination of the two favorites that would work good together.
    Suggests are welcome
    • Liesbeth
  • #29 by Cradi on 25 Mar 2018
  • I think you must adjust your opening according to your physical appearance.
    If you have big biceps, you can start with a demonstration of them.
    If they are inexistant, that's a very bad idea to try to show them.
    • Cradi
  • #30 by Liesbeth on 25 Mar 2018
  • Thanks lil biceps are in pretty good shape for show them. Contest preparing training and diet made them definied and there is a little  bit time left.
    The callout pose is just open hands and this shows the 32,5 cm peak not max defined.
    • Liesbeth
Pages:
Actions