Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by femwrest on 14 Apr 2012

• Her abs are amazing.  Not many fitness competitors have abs like that.  She has the perfect combination of a beauty contestant's beauty, a ballerina's gracefulness, a fitness competitor's sexiness and a FBB's muscular physique.

• femwrest
  • #2 by FBBrocks on 28 Jun 2012
  • update some pics (sorry I don't know how to group tag photos)

• #3 by FBBrocks on 28 Jun 2012

• #4 by FBBrocks on 02 Sep 2012
  • update coming. lucky me, she added me on her blog woowee!! :) some of them might be old. 

my picture uploading method is ghetto I know, sorry that's the only I know.

[imghttp://i.imgur.com/bKND7.jpg]http://[/img]

I'd do anything to get into that position  :'(

• #5 by FBBrocks on 02 Sep 2012
  • sorry for the double post due to the lack of editing function.

(first lady on top right)
  • #6 by jadefoot on 20 Nov 2012
  • Few more of this beauty:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• #7 by femwrest on 20 Nov 2012
  • That's not her applying the rear naked choke although she IS MMA trained and can probably choke a guy out in a few seconds.
    • femwrest
  • #8 by femwrest on 20 Jan 2013
  • Here's one of the more recent pics Morgana posted on her Weibo account.  I think its amazing how she keeps herself in tremendous shape throughout the year.  There are some FBBs and some fitness competitors who kind of lose some of their muscularity when they are off season.  Of course they start dieting and training doubly hard when they are preparing for competitions.  But even when she's not preparing for competitions, Morgana still looks fabulous and I take my hat off to her for her dedication and hardwork.

Now if you thought that six pack looked good, get a load of this!  Morgana's six pack in competition mode.  Truly amazing!!

• femwrest
  • #9 by femwrest on 20 Jan 2013
  • Its a damn shame that China banned Facebook.  Would be great if she had an FB page.  From what I gather, she has a European boyfriend so I'm sure she speaks some English.  Of course VPN will solve the problem but whether she is aware of that is another issue.

I understand some Chinese (though setting up my system to type in Chinese is another story) but unfortunately I can't register with Weibo (China's version of Twitter) as I believe only citizens of China can register since they need to use their real names & all.

Damn shame.  Would be great to touch base with her.  A rarity to find an Asian woman who is sporty (she does martial arts & MMA too), has a great physique, is sexy and is gorgeous all rolled into one.
    • femwrest
  • #10 by fighunter on 22 Jan 2013
  • You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
    Its a damn shame that China banned Facebook.  Would be great if she had an FB page.  From what I gather, she has a European boyfriend so I'm sure she speaks some English.  Of course VPN will solve the problem but whether she is aware of that is another issue.

I understand some Chinese (though setting up my system to type in Chinese is another story) but unfortunately I can't register with Weibo (China's version of Twitter) as I believe only citizens of China can register since they need to use their real names & all.

Damn shame.  Would be great to touch base with her.  A rarity to find an Asian woman who is sporty (she does martial arts & MMA too), has a great physique, is sexy and is gorgeous all rolled into one.
    Actually, it is possible to use Weibo! I've been doing so for a while and wanted to post those same pictures recently. I just looked up a guide on google and easily managed to sign up, and have had no problems for a month or so.
  • #11 by femwrest on 20 Feb 2013
  • Another recent pic from Morgana's Weibo account.  For an ab fan like me, Morgana totally rocks!  Her abs are permanently in great shape.  Unlike some FBBs or physique competitors who diet only as they get closer to competitions (as a result their muscles are not as visible till they are in competition shape), Morgana is in competition shape 100% of the time and her abs look great at any time and of course they look phenomenal in competition shape. 

Of course it doesn't hurt that she isn't shy to flaunt her lovely physique!!  Just wish people posted pics of her more often.  Have been searching Baidu and Yahoo China but so far nothing new.  I know she took part in 2 contests recently in Asia (came in first in one of them!!) but thaibody.com seems to be taking forever to upload them.
    • femwrest
  • #12 by femwrest on 20 Feb 2013
  • Are here we go, it was the 2012 Asian Bodybuilding and Physique Sports Championships.  Morgana placed 2nd in the Women Fitness Physique 155cm+ and placed 1st in the Women Model Physique 165cm+ contests.

This isn't an ab pose but nevertheless, Morgana's beautifully sculptured abs are flaunted to perfection, together with her gorgeous legs & all.

• femwrest
  • #13 by femwrest on 21 Feb 2013
  • Its great that Morgana updates her Weibo account so often with lots of pics!   

Abs to die for!!
    • femwrest
  • #14 by femwrest on 24 Feb 2013

• Again, another non-ab pose, but the ab muscles are so ripped!!

I'm always drooling about Morgana's abs that I sometimes forget her back is just as ripped and sexy.  Hell, every part of her is awesome and the fact that she can maintain that kind of muscularity throughout the year and be perpetually in competition shape every day is just amazing!  :bravo:

• femwrest
  • #15 by femwrest on 17 Mar 2013
  • Such a pity she's not on Facebook.  Would love to chat with her.

Just look at those abs!  And she isn't even preparing for any contests.  Just imagine how those abs would look like if she WAS in competition shape!!!  :bravo:

Some ppl may have unpleasant things to say about those who snap self portraits but IMO they can go stuff themselves.  Folks like Morgana NEED to snap more self portraits esp of her abs!
    • femwrest
Pages:
Actions