Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
www.pharmacomstore.ws

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

gfx gfx
gfx
383669 Posts in 52033 Topics by 41940 Members - Latest Member: Silence21 November 19, 2017, 08:35:24 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Session reviews - Request of session reviews  |  Maria Wattel
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Maria Wattel  (Read 14962 times)

boyofwinter

Re: Maria Wattel
« Reply #45 on: March 17, 2017, 02:12:38 am »
Plus, if you want a dominant attitude - as in a genuine mind f*ck - then as good as Maria is, Arekah is simply in a class of her own in that department. I don't want to be the Arekah fanboy here, but if we're talking that comparison, then that is my experience of both. Arekah is like no one else in terms of getting into your head and making it 'real.'
This part I agree with, it's what elevates Arekah past everyone else on the scene in my opinion. There are many awesome bodies, but few if any can intuitively understand what their clients what like Arekah can.
The physical comparison I'm less sure about. Both are near 200 pounds at the moment. Maria has bigger muscles, but as we know that doesn't always translate into being functionally stronger for things other than straight-line lifting. It's probably not exaggerating to say Arekah has done 1000 more sessions (more than a few with myself) than Maria has, the great majority involving wrestling. That being said Maria does kickboxing, though I don't think she has ever offered as much as semi-comp in her sessions. I'm not sure how often she exerts herself or if she even needs to. I'll be meeting both soon myself and I'll be very sure to try to get Maria to show me what she's really capable of.

Offline nujerz84

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #46 on: March 19, 2017, 02:37:26 am »
One thing that worried me about seeing Areka aside from getting seriously hurt lol, is her condition..I'm trying to say this without folks getting feelings hurt. If she is leaner (not necessarily contest like shape) or offseason fbb like shape I love to see her.  But I hesitate that her body-type when I see her is more of a powerlifting type physique..which is not my preference.

boyofwinter

« Reply #47 on: March 20, 2017, 04:34:39 am »
One thing that worried me about seeing Areka aside from getting seriously hurt lol, is her condition..I'm trying to say this without folks getting feelings hurt. If she is leaner (not necessarily contest like shape) or offseason fbb like shape I love to see her.  But I hesitate that her body-type when I see her is more of a powerlifting type physique..which is not my preference.
This comment doesn't talk about Maria at all, why is this not posted in Arekah's thread? Anyway, she does not look like a powerlifter now and never has in our sessions. Her body has always had a bit of definition to it but not overly so, she always keeps in nice 'fit' shape.

Offline jeanrene444

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #48 on: March 20, 2017, 03:28:12 pm »
Talking about Maria, I can say that she's very impressive ! If you add some high heels... I was very intimitaded as I met her in early 2016, walking in the hotel and taking the elevator with her...  She is maybe not the most muscular, but very strong (very good lifts) and very professional. A beautiful lady, also. She asked for a deposit. The session was worth. I recommand.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Session reviews - Request of session reviews  |  Maria Wattel

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx