Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575050 Posts in 73001 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 24, 2024, 08:55:44 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Red Diamond
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Red Diamond  (Read 52477 times)

Offline leedsutd

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Red Diamond
« on: October 31, 2015, 05:54:04 pm »
Hi, anyone session with her -
Any info much appreciated.

Forum Saradas

Red Diamond
« on: October 31, 2015, 05:54:04 pm »

Offline Red Diamond

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: Red Diamond
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2016, 08:28:18 am »
Hi Gentlemen,
This is Red Diamond. I very rarely come on to this site to read the reviews, but it's always nice to see what Clients and would-be Clients are saying. I am replying to the comment above. Thank you for complimenting me on my looks. It will help coming from someone that has actually Sessioned with me. But in regard to me being "bitchy", you have to understand that I am as professional and as cordial as One can be on line. After all, this is the first point of contact in order to attract the supposed Client to (literally) buying into a Session with me! But every now and again, you come across that one special person that is just relentless with question after question, or can not structure a proper sentence together to get their point across. And after hundreds of emails per day, sometimes I may not have the greatest tolerance.

And the comment about, "Maybe she's just a redhead and needs to vent on occasion..." was completely uncalled for! So let's just leave this right here...

So Gentlemen, if you ever experience the shorter side of my emails it's simply because you were either asking, what I would consider dumb or repetitive questions, or I'm irritated by your lack or unintelligible writing. I would imagine in this day and age, and given the assumption that we're all adults, the very least I can expect is clear lines of communication.

Other than that, I truly look at this as a business, and I treat it as such. I reply back as quickly as I can. I am for ever expanding and learning what works for me, and what does't work for me. I REALLY enjoy travelling, and I REALLY enjoy having Sessions with Clients and fans. And I don't know if I'm allowed to leave my personal email address on here, but if I can, you can reach me at: fbbreddiamond@gmail.com

Offline Red Diamond

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2020, 04:13:33 am »
I have not retired, just haven’t renewed my membership with session girls! Missed the email in my junk folder.  It will be up in the next few days.

Offline ronswan

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2020, 06:24:37 am »
I have had several sessions with Red Diamond.  Needless to say, we clicked and I have a great time EVERY TIME.  She is a Professional Dominatrix, and it is not an act--Red Diamond is an Alpha Female.  She is gorgeous.  Always perfectly manicured and groomed.  Has very high standards for her High-Performance Lifestyle which is focused on competition as an Elite IFBB Pro.  Physically she is very strong.  Not just gym strong, athletically strong with amazing stamina.  During the contest season her strength drops a little, but her appearance and hardness are overwhelming and make up for any loss of physical strength.  (The mental strength it takes to be Competition Ripped for 3-4 months during contest season is a whole other strength to admire.)  In the off-season she is incredibly powerful and will wear you out.  As Pro-Dom her sessions are not sexual BUT they are highly sensual.  She wants you to have a great experience.  As a Pro Dom she has wide experience in helping men and women live out a fantasy and really understands my desire (need) for a muscular woman.  And she may know what you want more than you do.  That was the case for me.

Offline Boselectah

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2020, 07:46:02 pm »
I have had several sessions with Red Diamond.  Needless to say, we clicked and I have a great time EVERY TIME.  She is a Professional Dominatrix, and it is not an act--Red Diamond is an Alpha Female.  She is gorgeous.  Always perfectly manicured and groomed.  Has very high standards for her High-Performance Lifestyle which is focused on competition as an Elite IFBB Pro.  Physically she is very strong.  Not just gym strong, athletically strong with amazing stamina.  During the contest season her strength drops a little, but her appearance and hardness are overwhelming and make up for any loss of physical strength.  (The mental strength it takes to be Competition Ripped for 3-4 months during contest season is a whole other strength to admire.)  In the off-season she is incredibly powerful and will wear you out.  As Pro-Dom her sessions are not sexual BUT they are highly sensual.  She wants you to have a great experience.  As a Pro Dom she has wide experience in helping men and women live out a fantasy and really understands my desire (need) for a muscular woman.  And she may know what you want more than you do.  That was the case for me.

Cheers for that Red! :laugh:

Offline diggs

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2020, 10:28:46 pm »
I have not retired, just haven’t renewed my membership with session girls! Missed the email in my junk folder.  It will be up in the next few days.

That's great news. You're truly spectacular.

Offline Viper4lyfe

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2020, 07:25:37 am »
i might just book a session with her

Offline Derek

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2020, 11:38:15 am »
Seems that Red Diamond has retired from sessions. Her profiles on sessiongirls and wb270 are gone. I'm pretty bummed I never got to meet her.

She still does sessions.  Perhaps she's doing them less often at a jacked price.  She quoted me $700 for one hour which i turned down.   She is on wb270 and back up on session girls.

Offline skipberg

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2020, 09:17:58 pm »
No question, Red Diamond is not to be missed if you can find a way to meet her.  I would echo some previous comments that she was built for dominance, physically and mentally.  The physical part is obvious on sight; her size is intimidating, like many of the session girls are.  And her strength backs it up.  But it's the mental part, her ability to remain firm and controlling throughout a session without giving quarter, that is really distinctive.  Presumably all of us guys who do sessions like the look and feel of muscles on women, and many of us do sessions so that we feel vulnerable, protected, or small.  Her relentlessness in exercising her dominance over me both physically and verbally had me literally shrinking throughout the session -- I found that when the session ended it took me a while just to have the confidence to stand up straight again.  She was so firm with me I found about halfway through the session I couldn't even look her in the eyes anymore.  Anyway, it  was this characteristic that has me continuing to fantasize about her, and I can't wait to see her again.  MUCH recommended. 

Offline agamemno12

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2024, 04:14:29 pm »
She posts her schedule  on Twitter.

Offline artax

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2024, 11:49:06 am »
Also posts on sessiongirls - visited NYC last week- I was quoted 600/ 700 for sensual- no f/s- with 50% deposit- I also did not see

Offline Bernie1212

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2024, 05:28:16 am »
I have seen Red twice, most recently last month, she is worth every single dime put towards a session with her.  She is an amazing woman, and she is a phenominal session experience.
Yo.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Red Diamond

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View