Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575009 Posts in 72986 Topics by 28825 Members - Latest Member: aek1972 April 24, 2024, 04:04:19 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Sherry Stunns here located in Florida but I do tour!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Sherry Stunns here located in Florida but I do tour!  (Read 8873 times)

SherryStunns

Sherry Stunns here located in Florida but I do tour!
« on: September 23, 2015, 11:53:18 am »
Trying to learn how to use this site so bear hug with me please!

I am Sherry Stunns and I currently reside near Destin, Fl I have reviews on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login as well!  My stats are 5'9" tall and I weigh between 150-155lbs.  I took a hiatus after having a baby and implants replaced but I am back!  I will be in Orlando today and tomorrow and then in a Fort Lauderdale, Fl for a few days!  I am wanting to stop elsewhere heading North to home so any suggestions are appreciated.  I may stop back in Tampa on my way back if enough requests also!

Squeezes!

Sherry Stunns

Forum Saradas

SherryStunns

Re: Updating my travel!
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2015, 06:12:26 pm »
Dates are posted on other sites so including them here also!

Fort Lauderdale, Fl----Sept. 24th-25th

Tampa, Fl--------------Sept. 25th-26th

Fort Walton Beach----Sept. 27th-Oct. 6th!

Charlotte, NC---------Oct. 8th-9th!

Richmond, VA--------Oct. 9th-10th!

Harrisburg, PA--------Oct. 11th-12th!

New York City, NY----Oct. 14th-17th!

Boston, MA-----------Oct. 17th-19th!

Philadelphia, PA------Oct. 20th-22nd!

Washington DC------Oct. 22nd-25th!

Raleigh, NC----------Oct. 25th-27th!

Knoxvilłe, Tn---------Oct. 27th-28th!

Squeezes!

Sherry Stunns

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

SherryStunns

Sherry Stunns here located in Florida but I do tour!
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2015, 02:48:55 am »
I am back and trying to get used to the new sites so please bear hug with me!  I am 5'9" and 150-155 lbs but don't let that fool you!  I have reviews on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and was out of commission until August this year for a few years!  I do wrestling sessions, Trampling sessions, Domme sessions, Foot worship sessions and Boxing sessions! I have a profile on Fetlfe.com under Sherry Stunns as well!  I am trying to post some recent pics for you here from Imagebam so hopefully it will post if not I will try again!  I also do customs and am going to be getting my clips4sale stores updated as well with more content but it will more than likely be January 4th-6th! 

I live in the Panhandle of Florida but travel and here is my current schedule!

Tallahassee, Fl -------Dec. 14th-16th!

Niceville, FL-----------Dec. 16th-17th!

Tennessee tour is coming this month I should know more tomorrow as I have a rental I need to take care of!  Usually I am able to plan ahead more but at this time I have just dealt with a family emergency!  Will try and post once things get settled at least a month in advance to give everyone notice!

Oh when not on tour I am near Fort Walton Beach, FL!

Squeezes!

Sherry Stunns

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

SherryStunns

TN and FL this month and PA in JUne
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2016, 12:14:02 pm »
Just updating that I will be in The following cities!

Panhandle area, FL I am available with advance notice when I am not traveling!

Knoxville, TN-----May 18th - 19th

And may be in TN a few extra days!

Atlanta, GA-------June 16th - 18th

Pittsburgh, PA----June 22nd -24th but may arrive earlier as I am booking up already

Harrisburg, PA----June 24th - 26th

Philadelphia, PA---June 26th - 28th

New videos up from last month with Lela Beryl and Women's Mat Wrestling as well as FTKL on clips4sale sale. Also uploaded a few new ones on my clips store and have a few to upload and work on!

Cheers and Squeezes

Sherry Stunns

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Sherry Stunns here located in Florida but I do tour!

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View