Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572807 Posts in 72118 Topics by 28628 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 29, 2024, 11:58:45 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  +Notable Author: [Online1138 = smileyface] Lara's Muscles
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: +Notable Author: [Online1138 = smileyface] Lara's Muscles  (Read 141102 times)

Offline Online1138

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Lara's muscles
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2015, 03:13:35 am »
Amy waddled up to me, her intensely overdeveloped muscles rippling and flexing under her tightly stretched skin. Her arms were forced away from her body by the ridiculous width of her back, and her swollen biceps bounced against her freaky lats as she struggled to walk. I towered over Amy's short teenaged body, but Amy's unbelievable muscles dwarfed me in all other regards.

Amy looked up at me, smiling brightly. “So do you like girls with huge, freakish muscles?”

I slowly nodded, staring in awe at how inhumanly muscular this little 18-year-old girl was. Her bloated muscles were straining her skin with every breath, and her thick, puffy veins visibly pulsed in time with her powerful heartbeat. “My friend Lara has gotten me really addicted to bodybuilding, and I think I've gotten pretty big. Do I look pretty big to you?” I nodded again, mouth hanging open as I stared at the swollen, steroid-pumped, ridiculously massive muscle-freak in front of me. This little blond girl was the most muscular thing I'd ever seen, second only to the inhumanly sexy redhead standing behind her. “I love my hard, veiny muscles, but I don't think I'm big enough yet. I think I could add some more sexy, bulging mass to my short little body. Would you like that? Would that turn you on, to see me even more shockingly muscular? I'm already SO hulked-out, I'm not sure how much more pumped muscle this hot body can take!”

Lara stepped up alongside her musclebound friend, her entire physique rippling with unimaginable power with every movement. “Mmm... yeah, we're just crazy mass-monsters, muscle-obsessed hulks with more pulsating, surging muscularity than anyone is ever supposed to develop! Do our huge, beefy, vein-engorged muscles turn you on? Aren't our roided-out muscles just the sexiest things you've ever seen? We hope you like our bulging muscles, because we've devoted our entire lives to getting as musclebound as we possibly can, just to make you horny!” Lara said with a sexy smile.

Amy gently rippled her huge, freaky left pecs, the ridiculously thick slab of muscle pushing her head up as she grinned. “Aren't we just super-sexy muscle freaks? Do our overdeveloped muscles make you want to cum in your pants? It always feels soooo good when we can turn someone on with our bulging, gigantic muscles.”

Both girls slowly turned to the side and struggled to hit side-chest poses, showing off how inhumanly thick their torsos were. Their backs were pumped and huge, swollen with unnatural mass, thick veins popping out all over their traps and hulking, sliced delts. Their swollen triceps and unbelievably gigantic, split-peaked biceps rippled with monstrous size as they struggled to bend their arms and complete the pose.

“Mmmm, bigger...” Amy softly murmured to herself, admiring how freakishly big her sexy muscles were as they bulged bigger than anything she could have ever dreamed of, muscle filling every inch on her body. “I'm such a huge, sexy bodybuilder.”

“Just listen as our unreal muscles stretch our skin, baby!” Lara exclaimed as both girls slowly started to flex. I could hear their skin creaking and groaning, sounding like leather stretching and tearing, as their hulking muscles erupted and stressed their skin. Their unreal veins plumped up even bigger all over their sexy bodies as their striations got even more chiseled, their skin struggling to contain their freaky muscles.

“Oooooh yeahhhh,” Amy groaned, smiling pleasurably as she felt her muscles bulge and swell. “Listen to our muscles, honey! Isn't that hot? Our muscles are so huge and thick that our own skin can barely contain them! I hope that thought turns you on, because we worked really hard to build our muscles and get them enormously overdeveloped!”
Both girls clenched their dainty fists and flexed even harder, their skin straining and groaning.

“God I love that sound!” Lara breathed, happily resting her chin on the shelf of her bloated, immensely-muscled pecs. “I love being a muscle-bound freak! I love having muscles SO HUGE that my skin can barely hold them in! I really want to make you horny with my mega-muscles, baby. I know muscular girls turn you on, and we're the hugest, freakiest muscle-girls who have ever lived!” Lara and Amy released their inhuman poses, standing before me in all their muscular glory.

“Yeah, we're so much bigger than any male bodybuilders could ever dream of getting, and our steroids keep us constantly horny, and we're totally addicted to working out and injecting more chemicals into our thick, defined, sexy muscles!”

“Mmmm... do our hulking muscles look sexy? Our bodies are just so overdeveloped, swollen from head to toe with beefy, unnatural, freaky mass. Some people might think we look grotesque or disgusting, but I bet you think we look really hot,” Lara said with a cute giggle.

“And we're not just unbelievably huge, we're totally ripped to shreds and veiny, too!” Amy chirped. “You can see every line of definition, and our veins are just sooo pumped and throbbing all over our massively muscular bodies! Do you like our super-striated bods? Isn't it sexy?”

“We just wanna turn you on with our hulking, steroid-pumped bodies. Don't you like our bursting, freaky muscles? Do our monster muscles make you want to cum in your pants, baby? We worked so hard to build up our sexy muscles to the extreme, just for you, honey. Don't you just wanna jerk it to our enormously swollen, throbbing, bulging muscles? Aren't we just the sexiest bodybuilder girls ever?” Lara slowly stuck out her left leg and pointed her toes, making her throbbing calf expand sexily with pulsing beef. She smiled at me and slowly flexed her hulking, veiny thigh, her surging quads audibly straining her skin as they erupted with mass. “Oh yeahhh, my quads are HUGE! Now THESE are LEGS! My legs are strong enough to kick open a bank vault!” Lara slowly moved her leg side to side, feeling her inhumanly gigantic muscles rippling under her tight skin. Her kneecap was completely overshadowed by her swollen teardrop muscles. “My legs are so sexy! And so MUSCULAR!” Her unbelievable quads continued to swell thicker and thicker, her monstrous inner thighs surging bigger and pushing against her other leg and forcing her to spread her legs apart so she could continue her mind-blowing flex. Lara started to flex her other thigh as well, rising up on her toes and making her veiny legs erupt ever bigger with twitching, bulging mass. “Ohhh yeah! I have the biggest, sexiest legs ever!”

“Don't forget about me!” Amy chirped happily. “I may be the second-biggest bodybuilder on the planet, but my roid-fueled muscles are still really huge and veiny, and totally sexy!” Amy slowly started spreading her lats, the unbelievably thick mounds of striated beef covering her back spreading wider and wider. “Mmmm, my back is so thick and pumped with freaky muscle, and my bursting lats are perpetually forcing my arms away from my sides. It feel soooo good to be this mega-muscular.”

Her back continued to expand, prominent veins popping out all over her lats, delts, and traps. “Oh yeah... so much sexy muscle.... I look so freaky with all this pumped, skin-stretching, unnaturally overdeveloped muscle covering my entire body. I barely look human anymore!  I hope you like that, baby, I hope it really turns you on.” Her back continued to swell wider and wider, her freaky torso getting broader with each passing second as she continued to flex her lats.

“Bodybuilding is just so sexy, baby! I love building up my muscles bigger and freakier! Mmmm.... teenage girls like me aren't supposed to get monstrously muscular like this, not without chemical help. Well I've had LOTS of chemical help, baby! I just love taking my steroids and supplements, I love doing injections straight into my enormous, hulking muscles and pumping veins, and I love guzzling down protein shakes and muscle supplements by the gallon! They just taste so wonderful, and they make me feel soooo good! I can feel my muscles getting denser, harder, thicker, and more powerful with every dose, and it feels soooo awesome. I love how I look, and my steroids keep me perpetually horny. It just feels so good to flex my gigantic muscles and watch them grow bigger and bigger!” Amy slowly straightened her arms and held them out horizontally from her sides, turning them so they were facing upwards. “Ohhh baby, I used to be so skinny and frail and weak…” Her gigantic triceps hung down from the bottoms of her arms, twitching and rippling sexily as she moved her arms, while her huge biceps surged with immense power. Enormous veins throbbed all over her freaky biceps, visibly pulsing and swelling in time with her heartbeat. Her split-peaked biceps were already far bigger than her head, even unflexed. “Mmm... now I'm a monstrously muscular female bodybuilder. I'm even bigger than the Incredible Hulk, and I'm just a short little teenage girl!” Amy clenched her little fists and tried to flex her arms up into a double-bicep pose. Her forearms flared with massive girth, thick cords of pumping muscle swelling out powerfully along her forearms.

“My forearms are as thick as Mr. Olympia’s thighs! Imagine how strong my grip must be, baby,” Amy said with a giggle.

Her skin-stretchingly huge biceps rumbled with power, enormous veins throbbing hugely against her skin. The hulking mounds of pure muscle swelled upward on her arms, peaking higher and higher as her striations chiseled themselves even deeper.

“C'mon get HUGER! I know I can get bigger! I just KNOW it!” Amy whined as she forced her biceps bigger and bigger, squeezing her colossal forearms against her insane, split-peaked biceps over and over. “I can barely bend my arms, baby! My freaky muscles are so HUUUUGE!” she squealed happily. “I'm sooo big and strong! I looooove my monster muscles! I'm just so buff and sexy!” This superhumanly muscular teenage girl continued to flex her arms harder and harder, forcing her sexy bicep peaks even higher.

“Mmmmorrre! More MUSCLES! My steroid-fueled body is bigger and more muscular than any male bodybuilder in history, but it's not HUGE enough! I need to be more monstrously muscle-bound!” Amy relaxed her ridiculous flex, resting her arms at her sides against her freakish lats. “I just loooove flexing my hulking muscles, feeling them swell and stress my skin. I'm so proud of my hard, ripped, veiny muscles, and I really hope you like them. I hope they turn you on as much as they turn me on,” Amy said with a giggle. “My family doesn't understand my obsession with getting more muscular, and they can't believe how hulkingly musclebound I've become. No matter how hard they tried to stop me from getting bigger and beefier, they couldn't stop my muscles from growing more developed every day. They could only watch in awe as my clothes got tighter and my muscles got bigger, and their skinny little girl turned herself into massively muscular bodybuilding freak. My older brother complained the loudest as he watched me bulking up with more muscle every day. He's a 25-year-old amateur bodybuilder, and he spent 7 years in the gym working hard to develop his muscles. When he saw his 18-year-old sister get bigger and harder and veinier than him in under a month, it blew his mind. And I just kept getting bigger and thicker every day!”

Lara and Amy stepped back in front of me again, their bulging muscles stretching their skin with every subtle movement. “Amy's gotten really, really big, hasn't she? She's just so pumped and veiny and freakishly massive now, isn't she?” Lara regarded her friend's inhumanly muscle-bound body with lust. “Just look at her monster muscles trying to rip through her skin, and all those sexy veins popping out all over her gigantic muscles. Isn't her hulking body just super-sexy? I bet her twitching, surging muscles really turn you on. It's hard to believe she's just an 18-year-old girl, isn't it? Just think: she used to weigh a measly 80 pounds just 3 months ago! Now she weighs over TEN TIMES that, and it's all huge, sculpted, freaky muscle! Isn't that just so hot?!”

Amy blushed at Lara's compliments and clenched her fists and slowly crunched out a mind-blowing most-muscular pose, her swollen muscles erupting outward as her entire body bulged with even more unstoppable mass. “Mmmmm.... this is my favorite pose. I just love how it makes my entire body bulge with sexy muscle, and I can feel my freaky muscles pressing against each other with their ridiculous size. Every day I wake up and stand in front of my mirror and hit a most-muscular flex and admire how my sexy muscles are growing bigger, stronger, veinier, and more ripped and defined! It really turns me on to see my short little teenage body getting visibly more muscle-bound every single day!”

“Just don't forget who the biggest, freakiest, most muscular girl is!” Lara exclaimed as she hit a most-muscular pose alongside her friend Amy, her utterly inhuman body exploding with steroid-pumped beef and dwarfing even Amy's supercharged muscles. Lara squeezed her fists and flexed even harder, her grotesquely oversized muscles swelling even thicker and forcing her limbs apart even more with their mutant mass.

“Oh yeah! Lara is definitely the biggest, beefiest, most massive bodybuilder of all time!” Amy exclaimed, staring in awe at Lara's mega-muscular body as it throbbed with monstrous, hulking size. “Her freaky muscles are SO HUGE! She looks like she's going to explode! Lara barely looks human anymore, isn't it just the sexiest thing ever?! Her swollen, chemically-induced muscles are so gigantic she can barely move!”

“Mmmm, yeah, I'm soooo muscular! But the fact that I can still move at all means there's still room on my body for even more muscle! Unnngggh... I'm already a HUGE MUSCLEBOUND FREAK! It feels sooooo good, but I'm NOT BIG ENOUGH!”
Lara relaxed her earth-shattering flex, standing in front of me in all her steroid-enhanced glory, a sexy smile on her gorgeous face. Her mega-developed muscles were visibly throbbing and surging and heaving under her straining skin, as if her muscles were trying to grow bigger even when she wasn't flexing.
“Ooooh baby I'm such a huge, hulking, sexy bodybuilder! Don't my gigantic, monstrous muscles make you want to masturbate? I really hope so, I worked SO HARD bulking up my body with so much extreme, swollen muscle that I'll never be able to exist in normal society ever again! Isn't that the sexiest thing ever?! I just loooove blasting my body with roids and feeling my amped-up physique bulging bigger and thicker and harder with powerful, superhuman muscle! Mmmm... c'mon baby, jerk it to my huge, veiny, rock-hard muscles, I know they turn you on! My muscles are just sooo big and, mmmm... thick and sexy... oooh yeah... so much freaky mass...” Lara moaned, rubbing her vein-popping inner thighs together, obviously aroused by her own inhuman muscles. “Mmmm yeah, jerk off to my throbbing, supercharged body, I know I'm the biggest, veiniest, sexiest bodybuilder in the universe, and I know my hard, thick, mmm... overdeveloped muscles make you really horny. Maybe I can just make you cum in your pants with my hulked-out body... oooooh.... my swollen, shredded muscles just straining my paper-thin skin... my pumped-up veins visibly pulsing all over my body... steroids coursing through every inch of my freakishly muscular teen body. Mmmm... I really want you to cum all over my thick, hulking, unnaturally overdeveloped muscles. Ohhh yeah… I’m just so muscular… don’t you want to shoot me up with more roids and make my sexy muscles swell and bulge? All those chemicals bulking me up bigger and bigger, hulking me out, making my monster muscles inflate with more unnatural girth… Don’t you want to see how far I can push my freaky body, just how inhumanly big I can make my muscles? I really want my big, hard, mmm… roided-out muscles to make you cum all over me. Ohhh baby, I’m totally addicted to steroids, and I’ll do anything to build up my awesome muscles. Oh please, baby, please masturbate to my huge, sexy muscles! I love pumping iron, and I wanna get really big and strong for you. Will you please help me bulk up with even more mmmmmuscle? I’m just not big enough! I need more huge, swollen, rippling beef!”

Offline Online1138

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2015, 08:29:20 am »
Great. Really enjoyed it, it seems Amy has incredible potential to grow bigger and stronger in as little time. So I hope Amy becomes bigger than Lara.

I might as well spoil it now: she doesn't, sorry.  ;D

Lara is my #1, so she's always going to be the biggest and best, haha. Amy knows this and she's totally okay with it.  :)

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2015, 10:21:19 pm »
Wowsers! That chapter was so, so hot to read! I love how they kept talking about how their huge, ripped, veiny muscles made them feel so sexy, I know Amy is not going to be bigger than Lara anytime soon, but I still enjoyed the fact that she was still so tiny heightwise but weighed 3 times as much as 95% of male bodybuilders on the planet at 800 pounds of hugeness! And she's still far smaller than Lara, but of course Lara has had the advantages of living a bodybuilding lifestyle since she was basically a toddler, Amy only started within the last 6 months and she has gained 720 pounds of pure muscle! That's insane! I think if anyone has the potential to match or surpass Lara, it's someone who can gain that amount of mass in that short amount of time. But since that's not going to happen, when the story is over, perhaps Amy at 100% will be really close to Lara's size, say at her height Lara is 5'6 and 2750 pounds, Amy will be 5'1 and 2350 pounds. Or thereabouts, whatever you feel like man, but I can't wait to see more! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline Online1138

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2015, 06:07:17 pm »
“Lara, let’s go to your gym to pump up our monster muscles, and show everyone how huge and ripped we can get!” Amy chirped.

“That’s an awesome idea! We’re already so stuffed with freaky muscle, but we can always get BIGGER!”

The two muscle-obsessed teens waddled to Lara’s gym, their monstrous muscles rippling with insane power with every little movement. As I followed behind them I couldn’t even see their heads because their traps were so tall and their backs were so thick with pulsating, veiny beef.

As they reached the doors to the gym it was clear that both of them were far wider than the doorways due to how wide their backs and shoulders were. They were both TWICE as wide as the door! Lara turned sideways to fit through the door, but even then her back and pecs were so bulked up with amazing muscle that it was a tight fit.

“Watch this, Amy!” Lara said, stopping sideways in the doorway. She started to flex her back and pecs, the unbelievably thick mounds of steroid-pumped muscle expanding outward and increasing the thickness of her torso. Amy watched with muscle-lust as Lara’s huge upper body swelled with more mass, filling the space in the doorway until her pecs and back were both touching the doorframe.

“Oh wow, Lara, you’re so THICK!” Amy squealed, watching as Lara squeezed her tiny fists and forced her hulking muscles to bulge out even more.

With a cute little grunt, Lara flexed even harder and forced her body even bigger, putting stress on the doorframe as her monster muscles flared larger. She flexed again, cracks appearing in the doorframe as her pulsing muscles expanded with more and more bulk.
“Mmmff! THICKER!” Lara groaned, flexing harder and milking her body for more size. Her surging muscles cracked the doorframe even more. “Oh yeahhh, I'm so HUGE!” she shouted as she squeezed even harder, the doorframe continuing to fracture and warp outward as her insane muscularity flexed immensely. She released her flex and stepped through the door, giggling girlishly at how her chemically-enhanced muscles had damaged the doorframe with their sheer size.

“That was awesome, Lara! You’re the hottest bodybuilder ever!” Amy said as she squeezed through the now-wider door.

“I can’t wait to get PUMPED UP!” Lara said happily, staring at all of her weights. “I wanna get so huge that I can’t move at all! So big that I can’t even FLEX!”
Lara waddled up to her custom-designed weight machines and selected some humongous dumbbells. “I have to get all my weights custom-made, because I’ve gotten too ridiculously strong to use normal weights!” Lara explained. “Not to mention all my freaky muscles impeding my normal range of motion!” she giggled.

Lara struggled to curl the huge dumbbells, one in each hand, grunting as her monstrous biceps surged with skin-stretching mass and stopped her from bending her arms.
“Ungh! Gotta get BIGGER MUSCLES!” Lara moaned, her split-peaked biceps throbbing with inhuman veins. With every rep her grotesque vascularity plumped up even thicker, feeding her hulked-out biceps with nourishing, roid-enhanced blood. “Oh god, look at all these mutant muscles!” Lara exclaimed, staring at her huge arms in the gym’s wall mirrors. She watched as each repetition decreased her range of motion, grinning widely as her corded forearms flared with amazing mass and her unbelievable biceps peaked higher with every rep.
“Come on, pump bigger! BIGGER!” Lara shouted at her monstrous arms, watching as her sexy striations became even more chiseled all over her biceps as they strained her paper-thin skin even further. “I gotta be a MONSTER!”

“Yeah, Lara, hulk out!” Amy encouraged, watching her friend fill up with even more colossal muscle. “Rip right out of your own skin!”

Finally, Lara’s biceps got so gigantic that she couldn’t bend her arms at all, the insane mounds of rippling beef surging out from her upper arms and pushing against her huge pecs. Still Lara struggled to curl the weights, trying to milk every millimeter of size out of her sexy biceps.

“GOTTA! GET! BIGGER!” Lara shouted, straining with all her inhuman might to bend her arms, only to be stopped by her unyielding muscles pressing against each other. “NEED! MORE! MASS!”
Lara finally let the weights drop to the floor and lowered her arms to her sides; even though her arms were forced away from her torso by her freaky lats, her swollen biceps were now pressing against her ripped, sexy obliques. “Mmmm, yeah… I loooove my muscles!” Lara cooed, admiring her monster biceps. She twisted her wrists in and out, moaning erotically as she felt her skin stretching even tighter as her bloated split-peaks throbbed and danced under her skin.

“Your arms are soooo huge, Lara! You look awesome!”

“Now it’s time to build up the rest of this mega-muscular body!”
Lara waddled over to her specially-reinforced bench-press, admiring how her now ultra-developed biceps rubbed against her obliques, and swung one superhumanly beefy leg over the bench. However, Lara noticed a problem as she started to lie back – her ridiculously broad shoulders were too wide for the bench, and were unable to fit between the bars! “Oops! I guess my back is wider than I thought!” Lara said with a giggle, wriggling her colossal, veiny back and trying to fit it between the bars. She only succeeded in bending the bars outward with her monstrous muscles, and then she noticed another problem: she couldn’t complete a bench-press exercise anyway because she couldn’t bend her arms!
Lara sat up, her superhumanly defined abs rippling and crunching together and causing her veins to throb, and waddled over to the cable-crossover machine. Her unnaturally broad shoulders were so pumped and wide that they made the machine look tiny as she grasped the handles in her dainty hands.
“Oh yeah, time to build up these pecs!” Lara said energetically as she hauled inward, the cables lifting the incredibly huge stack of weights. The twitching, overdeveloped fibers of her pecs surged freakily against her skin, forcing more garden-hose veins to the surface as her inhuman striations multiplied and became even more pronounced. Her hulking biceps pressed against the tremendous mass of her ungodly pecs, stopping her from completing the exercise. She hauled inward on the cables again, her enormous pecs pushing up even further into her gorgeous face as the beefy muscles flexed against her tight skin.

“Come on, GROW!” Lara shouted at her mutant pecs as she hauled on the cables again and again, her striations deepening. “My chest isn't huge enough! Grow BIGGER!” She felt her unnaturally muscular chest bulge up thicker and thicker, her chin wedged deeply between her colossal slabs of overdeveloped muscle as her pecs surged up around her smiling mouth and pressed against her rosy cheeks. Her bloated, pumped-up biceps pressed against her insane pecs as she kept trying to pull on the cables. “Oh yeah, so much mmmmmuscle!” More striations were appearing across her chest as her overburdened skin struggled to hold in her monstrously muscular pecs. Her striations deepened as she kept pumping, her skin looking like it was going to split open because of the sheer volume of her unbelievable chest. “My muscles are just soooo sexy!” Lara said with a cute giggle as she released the cables, turning left and right to admire her twitching pecs as they projected outward in front of her. She stuck out her glistening tongue and ran the tip along the unbelievably deep channel separating her monstrous, chemically-enhanced pectorals. She cooed happily and shivered with pleasure, her freaky pecs rippling involuntarily and pinching the tip of her tongue. Lara giggled and relaxed her chest momentarily, releasing her pink tongue. She contracted her bursting pecs, feeling the freakishly thick slabs of muscle bulge up against her chin and force her mouth closed. She purred happily, her eyes shining with joy, as she flexed again and felt her steroid-pumped pecs lift her head as they rose. She felt as though her monster pecs would tear her head right off her unnaturally thick neck, were it not for the superhumanly strong muscles keeping it firmly attached to her body.

“Mmmm BIGGER!” she mumbled through her closed mouth. Her eyes were wide with delight and accomplishment as she flexed over and over, struggling to make her monstrously over-inflated muscles swell even thicker. “Now THESE are PECS!” she said, her voice muffled by her inhuman muscles.

Lara waddled over to another machine, intended to build up her lats, traps, and deltoids. She grasped the cables and lifted the immense weight, her gigantic back pulsating with the effort. She slowly raised her massively-muscular arms, veins throbbing along her mutant traps as they surged higher and threatened to swallow her head. Ridges of muscle stood out along her delts as her back bulged out thicker and meatier, and Lara could feel her lats swelling underneath her arms and preventing them from lowering to her sides more and more. Her back swelled wider and freakier as her range of motion continued to decrease with every rep. Her bloated delts were monstrous orbs of powerful, over-inflated muscle, totally shredded and laced with prominent veins. Her unnatural vascularity spread across her super-defined back as more and more ridges of bulging, enormously swollen muscle popped out everywhere. Her skin-stretching muscles continued to inflate as she did rep after rep, each motion slightly smaller as her chemically-enhanced muscles filled more and more space on her torso. Her traps and delts swelled higher and higher as she pumped her extreme muscularity to staggering dimensions. More veins popped out across her inhuman lats as her back continued to thicken with mutant mass. Her traps continued to inflate higher and freakier, pushing her head forward against her supercharged pecs.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2015, 03:37:10 am »
Wow, I loved it! What a hot, intense workout, too bad that it was so short! I would've loved to see more! But still, Lara was just so incredible, lifting tons and tons of weight for reps, and building up her arms and pecs to simply insane sizes and definition! She could barely move because her range of motion was interrupted by the hugeness of her muscles, yet she still wants to get bigger, she is just incredible! I'd love to see Amy workout too, I know Lara is the focus, but I'm completely enamored with Amy. k+!

Offline snowman7

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #20 on: June 28, 2015, 12:48:36 pm »
Insane stuff!  You obviously write what you like because it's easy to see your passion behind it.  Very cool muscle descriptions and I loved the flexing that cracked the door frame.  What would happen if the gym owner complained i wonder?

My only comment would be that you use "waddle" a lot.  It kind of takes away from the muscle beast picture when I keep thinking of a penguin.  But that's just a minor nit.  Great job and hope you keep going!

Offline Online1138

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #21 on: July 05, 2015, 06:06:27 pm »
There's another section that goes between the previously posted part and this one, and I'm not posting it because I haven't written it yet. Maybe I'll get around to it at some point, I dunno.

-------------------------------------------

Lara continued pumping the insanely heavy weights, until she  noticed a short little brown-haired teenage girl gawking at Lara’s hulking physique. “Hi! I’m Lara, and this is my friend Amy. We’re bodybuilders!” Lara smiled brightly, getting up from the weight bench. She and Amy waddled over to the new girl, noticing how emaciated and frail she was. She looked completely anorexic.

“I’m Suzy,” the girl replied, staring at Amy’s enormous, vein-riddled quads. “I really like your muscles,” she said shyly, blushing a bit.

“Thanks! I love having big, thick, swollen muscles!” Amy giggled, squeezing her fists and flexing her beefy arms. Suzy’s eyes went wide as veins throbbed all over Amy’s mutant muscularity.

“Wow! You two look AWESOME! You’re sooooo HUUUUGE!”

“Would you like to have muscles, Suzy?”

“Yes, definitely!” Suzy said enthusiastically.

“How much muscle would you want to have?”

“LOTS of muscle!” Suzy blushed again. “I’d want to be really buff, like you two!”

“I’ve got just the thing to help you get big and strong,” Lara said with a smile. She led Suzy over to a large machine near one wall of the gym. It had large tanks and hoses, and a powerful motor.

“This is the Muscle Pump, it’s a machine that forces extreme doses of steroids, supplements, and muscle-inducers into your body to make you grow big, thick, powerful muscles incredibly fast.”

“Here, put these on,” Amy said with a smile, handing a pink shirt and pink shorts to Suzy. They were incredibly baggy, and Suzy stared at how big they were. “They’re made to be baggy on Mr. Olympia.” Amy winked.

Suzy held the shirt up; on the front it said “STEROID-PUMPED MUSCLE FREAK”, and the back said “HULK OUT.” She put the shirt and shorts on, giggling at how baggy they were on her scrawny body.

Lara hooked Suzy up to the Muscle Pump, sticking a needle into her right arm. “Are you ready to get HUGE?”

“Definitely! I can’t wait to have MUSCLES!”

Lara turned on the Muscle Pump, and Suzy could feel the machine flooding her body with steroids.

Suzy felt a slowly spreading warmth begin in her midsection and start filling her entire body. Immediately her emaciated body started to strengthen as new muscle blossomed along her skinny, anorexic frame. Within seconds she had the build of a toned, shapely fitness competitor as sexy muscles grew all over her teenage body.

“This is AWESOME!” Suzy exclaimed as she admired her body, watching her forearms thickening and her shoulders broadening beneath the baggy shirt. Her calves gained the start of a sexy bulge, and her thighs firmed up with new mass. The machine continued pumping her full of steroids, and Suzy watched as her body gained more mass and definition.

Her shirt and shorts began to draw tighter along her body as it got bigger and more muscular, her lats beginning to flare out and her glutes perking up and becoming rounded.

Suzy lifted the bottom of her shirt and stared at her midsection, watching with joy as her abs morphed into a four-pack right before her eyes, then a six-pack, and then a sexy eight-pack of sculpted, rippling muscle. She watched in awe as her obliques popped out one by one, framing her defined abs. All the while her forearms continued to swell with powerful muscle, veins beginning to pop out all along them.

She let go of the shirt and watched her shoulders continue to get broader, her neck thickening and her traps sloping. Her legs continued to thicken with new muscle, gradually filling out her baggy shorts.

“Ohhh YES, these muscles are so sexy! Pump me up EVEN BIGGER!”

Lara turned up the dial on the Muscle Pump, increasing the flow of steroids into Suzy’s rapidly-inflating body. Her physique quickly burgeoned with more muscle mass, surpassing even the biggest fitness competitors and indisputably entering bodybuilding territory. 

Suzy’s muscles continued to expand, gradually filling out her baggy clothes as she went from the size of a lightweight bodybuilder to a middleweight champion. Her lats were really flaring out, and her pecs were bulking up and lifting the front of her shirt as they swelled. Her quads were well-defined and veiny now, looking amazingly sculpted and powerful. Her back was getting visibly thicker by the second as her muscles grew.

“I am really hulking out!” Suzy exclaimed happily, looking down and seeing her thickening pecs filling more and more of her vision. “I can’t believe how big my muscles are!”

In seconds her muscularity exceeded that of the biggest heavyweight female bodybuilders and entered male bodybuilder territory. She was looking really pumped, and her swelling muscles were becoming very apparent under her once-baggy clothing. Suzy truly looked like someone who had dedicated her life to bodybuilding and spent hours every day pumping iron, a far cry from the skinny schoolgirl she had been minutes earlier.

“Oh wow, I’m getting bigger than all the guys at school! I can’t believe it!”

Thick, round, split-peaked biceps and heavy, meaty triceps bulged under her tightening sleeves, and her round deltoids were capped with ever-growing muscles and prominent veins. Her neck had completely filled her collar, beginning to stretch it as her neck continued to thicken with muscle. Her traps were swollen and bulging, pushing up against the seams of her shirt. Her clothes continued to tighten before her eyes as she bulked up. She giggled as she felt her inner thighs touch each other, shivering erotically and spreading her thick, increasingly massive legs apart to give them more room to grow.

The super-steroids continued to pump her up, new veins sexily popping out by the second. Suzy looked down at her beefy pecs as they continued to fill her view, delighted that she could see the deep channel between the two slabs of muscle right through the pink shirt. She could even see her thick, beefy abs bulging through the shirt in the mirror!

“Mmmm… I can feel these clothes rubbing against my skin… it feels soooo good!” Suzy groaned as the clothes kept getting tighter and tighter on her inflating muscles.

“That’s because your muscles are getting so freaking huge!” Amy exclaimed, watching happily as Suzy’s muscularity continued to increase.

Within a few seconds, her clothes were incredibly tight on her now hugely muscle-pumped body. She could even see veins pulsing right through her clothes! Her muscles strained the fabric all over, stretching it tighter and tighter, the seams vibrating with the strain of trying to hold in her growing muscles. Suzy wiggled and squirmed cutely as she felt the too-tight clothing squeezing her thickening muscles, until the first seam burst along her thick left lat.

“Oooh, that must mean I’m bigger than Mr. Olympia!” Suzy said happily as she felt a seam along her right deltoid split open, revealing shredded, veiny muscle underneath.

The seam along the outside of her right thigh popped open down the length of her leg as her bulging quads pumped steadily bigger. Suzy stared at her body in the mirror, in awe of all the sexy bulges of inflated muscle rippling everywhere, and slowly curled her left arm. Her surging bicep expanded and tore her sleeve open with a loud rip, exposing the striated muscles exploding off of her arm.

“Oh wow…” Suzy breathed, staring at the massive muscles rippling all over her newly-freed arm. “I’m gigantic! These muscles look awesome!” She raised both arms into a double-bicep pose, more seams bursting apart along her massively swollen lats as she moved her arms, and then flexed her huge arms as hard as she could. Her right arm shredded her other sleeve, and her jaw dropped as she saw how big her throbbing, split-peaked biceps were getting. She straightened her arms and then flexed them again, the steroids amplifying her muscles and making them bulge bigger right before her eyes. She lowered her arms, watching as her thickening neck finally tore open her collar, and then hunched forward and hit a tremendous most-muscular pose.

“Rawwwwrrr!” she exclaimed girlishly as her entire body inflated, swelling with power and totally destroying the once-baggy clothes. She pulled the torn rags off of her body and admired how her bulging physique rippled and throbbed sexily with every movement. She straightened her right leg and flexed it, watching as her massive quads flared with incredible size and mind-blowing definition. Her championship-winning body continued to pump bigger and more muscular courtesy of the steroids, going far beyond the size of even the biggest male bodybuilders.

“Oh yeah, I’m getting freaky-huge!” Suzy exclaimed, watching her muscles filling up with more size. “This is awesome!”

She watched in the mirror as her abs morphed into a super-sexy 10-pack, bulging veins standing out in bold relief all across her midsection. Her pecs kept thickening, her shoulders continued broadening, and her traps grew steadily taller, reaching up to her ears in moments. She was forced to adjust her stance once again as her legs kept bulking up with supercharged muscle.

“C’mon steroids, pump me BIGGER!” Suzy shouted at her muscle-bound body as she did another crab flex, every muscle inflating even thicker with her earth-shattering pose.

Never in her wildest fantasies did she ever imagine that she could get so huge and ripped. Her lats were forcing her arms away from her sides, sexy veins throbbing and multiplying all over every inch of her sculpted body. Her chiseled striations became deeper and more pronounced as her skin was stretched more and more by her chemically-enhanced muscles.

Suzy rose up on her toes and flexed her inhumanly pumped legs, groaning with pleasure as she watched the swollen muscles erupt bigger and freakier. She reached down and ran her hands all over her veiny quads, totally in love with her newly over-developed body. “Mmmm, my muscles are so HARD!” she cooed happily, running her fingers along the veins that continued to multiply all over her tree-trunk thighs. Suzy truly looked like a mega-muscular freak, far bigger and more developed than any teenage girl had a right to be. Her superhuman muscles stretched her skin as she flexed her biceps again. “Ohh god, this feels so good! My skin feels so tight over all my monster muscles!”

Suzy watched in the mirror as her over-inflated pecs swelled thicker and thicker, getting ever-closer to her pretty face.

“C’mon… bigger… bigger… you can do it…” she urged her beefy pecs. She felt her swollen traps push against her ears, and then bulge even higher. Her unflexed pecs finally touched her chin, causing her to squeal with joy. She clenched her dainty fists and flexed her hulking pecs, making them swell even bigger and push into her face even more. “These muscles are sooo sexy! I love my gigantic pecs, they’re just so thick and hard!”

Suzy reached up to caress her swollen, veiny pecs, only to find that her monstrous bicep was starting to impede her ability to bend her arm! She kept trying to bend her arm, feeling her hulking bicep swell thicker with every bend and press against her meaty, vein-popping forearm more and more. “Oh my god, my muscles are impeding my movement! I never imagined that my body could get so muscular!”

The Muscle Pump kept forcing more and more steroids into Suzy’s body, which in turn kept piling on more and more superhuman, freaky muscle all over her teenage body. She raised her right arm and flexed her hulking bicep, moaning with arousal as she watched it peak near her fist and press against her thick, veiny forearm. Her entire body continued to rapidly expand with swollen, unnaturally huge muscle, filling every available inch with inhuman, rippling, skin-stretching bulk. Suzy giggled girlishly and hunched forward for another most-muscular pose, only to find that she couldn’t complete the flex as her monster muscles crunched against each other.

“My muscles are getting in the way of each other more and more!” Suzy exclaimed, overjoyed as her freakish muscularity continued to reach new heights. “This is sooo awesome!”

Her lats spread wider and her back bulged thicker, forcing her arms away from her sides more and more by the second. Her traps were now bulging higher than the top of her head, and her pecs had swollen so thick that her chin had become wedged in the deep channel separating them. She tried to tilt her head back, only to feel it press against her veiny traps. Suzy heard her skin start to make strange noises as her freaky muscles stretched it, threatening to rip right through.

“Oh my god… is that my skin?!” Suzy exclaimed.

“Your muscles are getting SO HUGE that your own skin can barely hold them in!” Lara exclaimed.

“That’s SO SEXY! I’m getting HUUUUUGE!”

Lara shut off the Muscle Pump and admired how gigantic Suzy had become in mere minutes. Suzy was staring at herself in the mirror, barely able to see over her own pecs, and in complete awe of how monstrously muscular she had become. Tears of pure joy rolled down her youthful face.

“This is everything I’ve ever wanted! I look so buff, I barely look human anymore! This is the sexiest thing in the world!” Suzy turned to face the other two roid-inflated girls. She had to twist her whole torso to do so; her throbbing pecs and traps were so swollen that she couldn’t turn her head anymore. “I’ve got muscles on top of muscles now!” Suzy squeezed her fists and tried to hit another crab flex, giggling cutely as her freaky muscle size prevented her from doing so.

Suzy took a tentative step towards Lara, still unaccustomed to how inhumanly big her legs had become. She felt her oversized hamstrings prevent her from bending her legs, and her veiny inner-thighs pushed against each other as she struggled to take a step. She finally managed to swing one unbelievably muscular leg around the other.

“Wow! Having legs this big and thick and muscle-packed is going to take some getting used to!” Suzy chirped, struggling to take another step. Her bursting legs rippled with every movement and her striations deepened as her superhuman quads flexed and pulsed. Her skin continued to make subtle stretching noises with every movement her body made, a testament to how grotesquely thick and muscular she’d become.

Suzy waddled up to Lara until their monstrously swollen pecs touched, their aroused nipples rubbing briefly and sending shivers down both of their supremely muscular bodies.

“Thank you so much for pumping me full of steroids and turning me into a hulking bodybuilder! Being this huge and musclebound is a dream come true!”

“I’m glad you like your new muscles! You look really hot and sexy now!”

“Thanks!” Suzy blushed as her enormous pecs bulged up around her chin and obscured part of her face. “I feel bigger than the Hulk!”

“Suzy, that’s because you are bigger than the Hulk!” Amy said ecstatically, and led Suzy over to the scale. The three muscle-freaks waddled over to the specially reinforced scale, specifically designed for industrial use. Suzy stepped onto the scale, feeling it compress under her substantial weight. After a moment it displayed a number on the wall screen: 997lbs.

“Oh my god!” Suzy exclaimed. “Does that mean I weigh half a ton?!” Her eyes grew wide at the thought.

“Yep! You weigh almost a thousand pounds of rock-hard, swollen, roid-pumped mega-muscle!”

“Oh god! This is sooo hot!” Suzy balled her tiny fists and tried to hit another crab flex, her inhuman muscles surging with beefy size. “I’m such a muscle-bound FREAK!” She squeezed her fists and held the flex… and then she saw the screen climb to 998, then 999, 1000, 1001, and finally 1002lbs. “A thousand pounds! Yes!” Suzy squealed, releasing her incredible mega-flex. “I only learned to drive a car a few years ago, but I almost weigh as much as one!” she giggled, admiring her monster muscles in the mirrors.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #22 on: July 05, 2015, 08:54:23 pm »
Nice! Great thing introducing Suzy into the equation and have her pump up her muscles to insane degrees, gaining about 900 pounds in a little amount of time because of the huge amounts of steroids, protein, and muscle inducers that pumped her up to freakish levels in minutes. I would love to see more natural muscle girls in stories, but once and a while I can totally dig those steroid abusing man shamers like the kind you put in these stories. Of course Mr. Shhh is one of my favorite authors ever, so it's really cool seeing someone try to take that kind of story and maybe bring it to another level all together! k+!

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #23 on: July 19, 2015, 02:10:28 am »
I sort of agree with this in a way of okay, so Lara could do that all along, how come she's not so much bigger than she is, with the start she had, if she had that added into it, she could be absolutely enormous. But I do love Lara's back story, whenever I read that story, that section always got my attention, how she was brought up to be the most muscular human being ever, how from a young age her parents got her into weightlifting and she took to it like a fish to water, and by the time she was 9 years old, she could match any female bodybuilder inch for inch, pound for pound, and by the time she was 12, she was Ms. Olympia, beating out women who have been working out for decades and she's only been at it for 10 years, and competitively only for 3. In a way, I wanted Lara to continue her bodybuilding drug free, because the fact that she got so big naturally, through hard work was so sexy, but I do love the descriptions in this story and by no means do I want you to stop. k+!

Offline LordDaroth

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #24 on: July 19, 2015, 08:00:15 am »
I kinda imagine now if they started a flex-off they just start cumming uncontrollably for hours...

[Is cumming even a right word to describe the female orgasm? I'm not sure.]

Offline Online1138

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #25 on: July 20, 2015, 10:22:43 am »
this chapter makes no sense.

lara is bragging about how shes been working out since the age of two or so to get where she is and is proud of it.

but now this girl can do it in minutes and lara knew how to make that happen all along.

so the fact that lara's been working out all her life means absolutely nothing if this can be done in minutes.
But Lara doesn't brag about working out since she was two, not in anything I posted in this thread. :)

Also, new technology means people can do things better now than they could have in the past.

Also Lara doesn't care how long it takes Amy or Suzy to do anything, she's just happy that they're big. Also she's still bigger than them.

Also don't think about it too hard. I'm pretty sure I said in the first post that the story doesn't "make sense" if you really read into it. :)

Offline Online1138

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #26 on: July 20, 2015, 10:25:27 am »
I sort of agree with this in a way of okay, so Lara could do that all along, how come she's not so much bigger than she is, with the start she had, if she had that added into it, she could be absolutely enormous. But I do love Lara's back story, whenever I read that story, that section always got my attention, how she was brought up to be the most muscular human being ever, how from a young age her parents got her into weightlifting and she took to it like a fish to water, and by the time she was 9 years old, she could match any female bodybuilder inch for inch, pound for pound, and by the time she was 12, she was Ms. Olympia, beating out women who have been working out for decades and she's only been at it for 10 years, and competitively only for 3. In a way, I wanted Lara to continue her bodybuilding drug free, because the fact that she got so big naturally, through hard work was so sexy, but I do love the descriptions in this story and by no means do I want you to stop. k+!

For my purposes that old backstory "didn't happen" anymore, that's why I didn't repost that part in this thread with the rest.
She doesn't really have a set in stone backstory anymore mostly because I wrote that backstory back when I was much younger, and I don't really care for it anymore. What's her new backstory? Eh, she doesn't really have one that I've taken the time to write down. I'm not writing this for deep character motivations and internally-consistent histories, that's for sure.

Offline Online1138

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #27 on: July 20, 2015, 11:08:12 am »
This is like reading an Ed Wood film; spaghetti thrown at the wall to see what sticks.

Pretty much!

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #28 on: July 23, 2015, 05:24:19 am »
For my purposes that old backstory "didn't happen" anymore, that's why I didn't repost that part in this thread with the rest.
She doesn't really have a set in stone backstory anymore mostly because I wrote that backstory back when I was much younger, and I don't really care for it anymore. What's her new backstory? Eh, she doesn't really have one that I've taken the time to write down. I'm not writing this for deep character motivations and internally-consistent histories, that's for sure.

That's fine, I still love that story a great deal, but that's your privilege and right as the author, we'll just consider it an alternate universe. And like I said, I'm cool with this storyline the way it is, hope there's a lot more soon, especially about how awesomely strong all 3 girls are now. :)  k+! again.

Offline NinjaStar

• Activity:
    0%
  • Intolerably bitchy
« Reply #29 on: July 25, 2015, 08:04:03 pm »
so instead of trying to improve your writing you are just telling people to shut up and be happy with things you admit don't make sense, even though you wrote them

that is lazy

Lol.

Most writers can get away with it because 99% of the readership is only 'reading' to jack off anyway. Online1138 said as much before that is what he's into. It doesn't matter what you sting together, people will trying to make the best of a bad situation as long as there is plenty of muscle and sex. This is precisely why I gave up. It simply isn't worth the time and effort because nobody cares, everybody skims through the story just to get to the good parts.
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  +Notable Author: [Online1138 = smileyface] Lara's Muscles

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View