Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
578385 Posts in 73620 Topics by 28968 Members - Latest Member: Asddsaasd May 04, 2024, 07:58:35 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  ★Memorable Author: [Pac] A Not-So-Quick Tutorial
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: ★Memorable Author: [Pac] A Not-So-Quick Tutorial  (Read 26930 times)

gammaxj

Re: A Not-So-Quick Tutorial
« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2015, 03:17:34 am »
Love it! Fantastic stuff

Offline Nixon74

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2015, 08:45:09 pm »
Great story! Always like your stuff! Haven't read this one of you before. Don't know Barfight, High School Crush and My New Neighbor by you. Or are those by others? :rock:
Karma is always appreciated!

Offline Pac

• Activity:
    0%
  • Story writer, render artist
« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2015, 11:05:13 pm »
Hey, Nixon, thanks for your reply.

Okay, that out of the way, it's time for...

Chapter Seven:  A Battle of Wills

Alex awoke again, and the side of his face was covered in scales of his own dried come.  Justine had his head held tightly to her gigantic breasts as she slept, and neither of them had bothered to clean up after their sexual escapades last night.  Her face and breasts were likewise covered in his dried seed, and flakes of it littered the bed and blankets. 

Sickened, Alex tried to pull himself out of her grasp, but it was like trying to wrestle two giant pythons wrapped around him, and he eventually gave up.  He pushed his face deeper into her massive cleavage to escape the smell, and the odor of his come was eventually overmatched by her own scent.  Her smell was tolerable, even pleasant, but the heavy weight of her breasts pressing in on his head was less than pleasant, even more so when she would involuntarily move in her sleep and the huge pecs under her breasts would flex, pushing them tightly against his trapped head.  It was like being trapped in a soft, fleshy vice.

Alex suffered for a while before Justine rolled onto her side.  What felt like a vice before now was like someone dropping a twenty pound weight on his head from the side, and he started squirming in panic.  This must have been enough to rouse Justine, who apparently was not a heavy sleeper.  That definitely must have been a ploy last night.

“Are you okay down there my little lover?” she called sleepily to him.  “Are my big titties squashing your little head?”

He gave a muffled reply, and she laughed lightly and rolled onto her back, taking Alex with her.

“There, a little better?”  she asked.  “Mmmm… I like your little head in between them at night.”

He was able to look up at her face.  She wrinkled her nose as she became more awake.

“Damn, it smells like a brothel in here.  You blew half a gallon of your jizz on me last night.  Where in the hell were you hiding all that, Alex?  Those little balls didn’t seem like they could hold that much.  You must have gone a while without getting some ass.  I’m surprised you didn’t blow that in my cunt when you were fucking me.”

She looked down at his little head between her breasts.

“You really made a hell of a mess, so I think you get to clean it up.  Oh, and I’m taking the PR-24 out of your pay, dammit.  I really liked that one.”

She grabbed the back of Alex’s neck and pulled him off her as she sat up.  He had a momentary panic attack as he felt her fingers tighten around it and feared she’d snap it like a twig, but she was surprisingly gentle as she set his body down on her gigantic left leg.  Maybe she could control the massive muscles better than she had let on up to that point.

She looked down at his body as it sat high on her leg, straddling her massive thigh.  It was so huge his legs had to spread wide to span it.  He lay bodily atop her thigh and wrapped his arms around it.

“Mmm,” Alex moaned.

He was totally hooked, and Justine smiled down at his worship of her body.

“Oh, that’s nice little Alex,” she said, still sleepy, “but you need to get your ass up and get my big bod clean.  It’s already later than hell.  We’re hours off schedule, and my girlfriends are coming over today to exercise with me.”

She flexed her awesome thigh, and Alex’s arms were pried apart.  She put her hand on the top of his head and slid his body down her leg and right off the bed, laughing as he hit the floor with a grunt.

“Get going, little guy.  You’ve got a big job ahead of you.”

Alex got to his feet and got his bearings.  This was the first time he was ever in her bedroom, and he was having trouble orienting on what direction he was facing.  He made his way to the door nearest him.

“No, you little shit,” she said to him, “that leads into the other rooms.  The bathroom is the other door.”

“Sorry, I’ve never been in here,” Alex said defensively.

“You’re not talking back to me, are you, Birdie?” Justine said quietly.

“NO!” Alex said quickly, and rushed to the bathroom door.

“That’s good news,” she replied to his retreating back.  “I’d hate to lay your ass out after having so much fun last night.  And I want you to see my workout with my friends today.  It’s going to be a good show.  Hurry up!”

The bathroom was lavish.  The floors were marble tile, and the tile blended seamlessly into the walls of the shower.  Alex opened the large glass door and started the water.  He turned and faced Justine’s gigantic body.  She had snuck up on him just like last night.  How the hell did she move like that, as big as she was?

She started walking into the shower, forcing Alex’s body into the cold spray.

It hit him like daggers, and he started yelping when her big hand clapped over his mouth.

“Just take it,” she said down to him.  “A little cold in the morning is good for you.  Wakes you up, gets you ready to face the day, big guy!”

He felt her hand wrap around the sides of his face and lift his body off the ground.  She moved him through the jet of water, blasting every part of his body.  His hands went up to grasp her wrist, trying desperately to take the pressure off his neck.  Both of his hands could barely encircle it.

Justine’s nipples rose from the touch of the cold water, looking every bit as huge as they were last night.  They were just out of reach of his hands, not that he could have taken his hands off her wrist to reach them.  He found he wanted to badly, though.

“There, see?  I’ll bet your ass is awake now!” she said with a laugh.  “You know, I don’t see a wash cloth in this shower.  You need to be more on the ball, Alex.”

She set him down (‘wow she didn’t drop me,’ he thought), and he squirmed around her big body, which took up every inch of space in the big shower, it seemed.  She made sure to press against him as he tried to move past her, and he was pressed tightly between the wall and her body, which felt harder than the wall.

He pushed against her to get past, but it was futile, and he was held fast between her and the shower wall.  He ran his hands over her big hip pushing into him, and felt her tremble.  He wasn’t sure if it was the cold water or his touch, but she let up on him.  Even her little push into him wasn’t as hard as anything she did to him yesterday.

“What are you waiting for, little guy?  Get out there and get me my fucking wash cloth,” she said down to him, but it sounded more playful than threatening. 

The whole feel of the morning was different than her usual angry demeanor.  She didn’t seem like she was ready to tear him up like yesterday.  Even the threat to “lay his ass out” didn’t seem to carry the weight of any real conviction.  Maybe something was changing in their dynamic.  He couldn’t be sure, but he steeled himself to be alert, to not succumb to the siren song of her tantalizing body.

She let up on him and pushed him toward the door of the stall, holding his shoulder so he didn’t careen into it.  It was glass, so Justine knew she could hurl his little body through the door if she wasn’t careful.  He still smacked up against it, but his hands took the brunt of the impact.  He didn’t look too bloodied up from Justine’s vantage. 

‘Dammit, he’s so fucking light,’ she thought.  ‘I’m going to break his cute little ass, I just know it.  God, I really have to be careful.’

Alex got the door open and staggered into the bathroom, looking for the linen closet.

“Where are the linens, Justine?” Alex asked.

“Use your eyes,” she said.

He started looking around, knowing the clock was ticking.  On the double basin vanity, there were two wash cloths and towels laid out like a hotel.  He forgot about her having servants.  They must have crept in while he and Justine were asleep….

Further humiliated, Alex gathered the wash cloths and reentered the shower, Justine’s massive body not letting so much as a drop of the now hot water hit him.  He did get to feel the mist from the shower hit his body, and the goose bumps rose on his skin as the cool shower door pressed against his back.

The huge V of her back rose up above him, the muscles rippling and bunching from her hands moving over her body.  Alex was mesmerized watching the muscles moving over her.  She was so unbelievably developed… he had never seen anyone even remotely close to her musculature in his life, and this was the first time he had seen her like this.

She looked back over her shoulder at him and saw his rapt expression.  She brought her arms up and flexed them in a double biceps pose.  Her arms and back exploded in size and definition, and the shower suddenly felt twice as small to Alex.  He began to get erect as if she’d thrown a switch in his brain.

“What do you think of that, little guy?  Oh, you like that, do you?  Why don’t you grab your little pecker and enjoy the show?”

Justine moved her body to isolate all of the individual muscle groups in her back, flexing and moving her body sinuously.  Her neck and shoulders bulged, then her lats, broadening the V of her back dramatically.  The huge muscles rose and fell with Justine in perfect control, and Alex moved toward her, hand outstretched.  He made contact, running his hand over her as she flexed her glutes, and the huge ball of muscle swelled under his touch, growing to enormous size.

“No, no touching,” Justine said, though her moaning belied her arousal.  “Back up and watch.”

She didn’t turn around to face him, but her body seemed to squirm as his hand felt her.  He knew this was a battle for control, and it might be one he could win.  If he could just master his burning lust for her.

He took his second hand and added it to the first, running it over the huge muscle of her glute, and Justine’s posing routine faltered.  Her moan rose in pitch, and the volume in the little echo chamber of the shower was almost painful.

“Birdie… no….” she moaned, but that perfect control, that she exercised everywhere else, did not seem to extend to his worship of her body.  As much as she wanted to command him, she wanted his touch that much more, it seemed.

None of the other tutors had willingly touched her… only under threat of violence.  And even then, there was no passion, and in most cases the fear and revulsion she felt from those others was palpable, killing the pleasure of the touch.  The pleasure of subservience was still there, but at times it seemed like a hollow victory to her.  This… this was something new to her.

Alex found his weapon, and it appeared to be a win-win for him.  He was totally addicted to her massive frame now, and couldn’t have stopped if he wanted to, but at the same time he could feel her need make her control slip; though he might pay for it later, he ignored her command to watch, and began to place kisses all over her big full ass.

“Oooh,” Justine moaned, and her knees began to shake.  The scent of her arousal was mingled with the blasting water and her hand sought out her womanhood.  “Fuck… Alex… no….”

She said it without real conviction, and he could hear the need in her voice.  He wrapped his arms around her waist and ran his tongue up the deep crevice between her huge glutes, pressing his face into the rock-hard muscles.

“OH!” Justine moaned above him, and he could feel she was losing the fight.

He could win this… he could find the reason to keep going on.  He had to be strong.  This giant Amazon, so cruel and hard, was succumbing to him.  If he could win this fight... maybe he could keep her from hurting him, from taking him against his will.

She dropped to her knees and the floor shook under his feet.   He pushed his body into hers, feeling the impossible hardness of her muscles.  His hands slid around the sides of her huge chest, just barely reaching her breasts, unable to reach all the way to her hugely swollen nipples....

His smallness proved to be his undoing.  The maddening desire he ignited in her took over, and he couldn't keep up his pleasuring of her big body since he couldn't reach all the way around her.  She started to recover her wits, and her arms came down, trapping his smaller arms under them.  She arched her butt back, ramming her body into his, lifting him off the ground like he weighed nothing.

"Oh, you started it now, little guy..." Justine growled at him.  "We're going to be late, but fuck them;  they can wait, I can't!"

She rose to her feet with Alex hanging off her big body, his feet dangling helplessly.  His hard cock was wedged into the place where her huge ass met her gigantic legs, and as hard as he was, Justine's body was infinitely harder, and almost infinitely stronger.  She crushed his cock between her huge thighs for a second, then spread her big legs apart and turned, pressing his body into the wall.  She pushed hard enough for him to see stars and blast the breath from his lungs, but, again, he could tell she wasn't going all out, because he was still conscious, although the pain of her crushing him into the wall was so great he wanted to cry out.

Justine bent down and reached for Alex's dangling legs in between her own. She wrapped her big hands all the way around them, and pulled him down between her legs, aiming his cock at her dripping pussy.  She pushed up with so much power that Alex's legs flew up and his body curled around her big hips.  He dropped to hang upside down between her legs, and Justine rammed his cock into her with frightening force, smashing his hips against hers.

"Aargh!"  He yelled from the pain of the impact, but it fell upon deaf ears as Justine slammed him up into her, her arms pounding him against her body crushingly hard.

Alex reached out for one of her gigantic legs, but the water made her legs slippery, and her power was such that his arms stood no chance of holding out against them.  She kept slamming his hips into hers, his cock stabbing into her amazingly tight pussy, and he started getting dizzy from being shaken like a full can of soda.  He felt much the same, the sense of being ready to explode being felt more in his big head than his little one.

He passed out from the pain and from all of the shaking and disorientation at some point, and came to in the big gym, swaddled like a baby in a gigantic towel, presumably hers.

Justine was on the bench, and the amount of weight she was lifting up off her huge chest made Alex gasp!  There were so many of the big metal plates that the barbell was bending from the weight; Justine was pounding out reps, breathing hard with the exertion.  She reached her last rep in the set and lifted the bar, resting it on the cradle with a heavy CLANK.

She sat up from the bench, and started working her arms in big circles.  She did a little more light stretching and rose to her feet.  She had a big smile on her face.

Alex groaned and sat up... or tried to.  He was cocooned in the big towel, and his attempt to sit up resulted in his flopping around like a fish out of water.  Justine noticed his motion and walked over to him, snatching him off the ground.

"Well, hello, Sleeping Beauty!  You know, I have to say that I was really pissed at first when you started touching me, but that was such a great fuck that I'm not going to punish you for disobeying me.  I feel like a million dollars!  I think wake up sex in the shower is getting penciled into my agenda!  You're going to have to stay in my rooms now for that to happen.  I'll move your shit over this afternoon."

Justine went over to the wall of dumbbells and grabbed two hundred pound dumbbells, then set them back on the rack and looked at Alex.

"Hey, how much do you weigh, Alex?" she asked him.

"One hundred ten pounds last physical," he said, rolling to his side.  He was fighting the towel off his body, and finally managed to sit up and get his arms loose.  He realized he was naked under the towel.

"Is that all?  Well, I don't have a hundred ten pound dumbbell, so I'll use the 150's," she said, and moved over, plucking two easily off the rack.

She started doing easy alternating curls, barely breathing hard from the exertion.

"Jesus!" Alex said, standing up and pulling the towel around himself.  "Is that hard at all for you?"

She laughed.

"Come on, Birdie.  I was doing 150 years ago.  I usually use a lot more for my normal workouts," she said.  "Why? Does that turn you on?"

"Yes!" he said.

"Well, then come here and feel my arm when I do the curls.  That'll really get your blood pumping."

He walked over to where she stood, looking at both of them in the mirrored wall that stood behind the rack of dumbbells.  The size difference between them was extreme as Alex stood beside Justine.  His little thin body barely came up to her titanic breasts, and the difference in their build was startling to behold in the mirror.  She was massive, broad-chested and full-hipped, and Alex was thin and slight of build.

Justine kept the dumbbells perfectly still as he approached, and gestured down to her arm with a tilt of her head.

"Grab on, little guy.  You can spot my form as I curl, not that you'll have anything to correct.  These are so light I barely need to work to curl them," she said, looking down at him.

He reached out to her and put both hands around her huge upper arm.  His arousal was apparent to Justine as she watched his face.  She curled the dumbbell, and his hands were pushed far apart by her massively swelling bicep.  His eyes widened as her arm grew in his hands.

"Fuck, that's hot little guy!  I love watching how turned on you are.  If only you weren't so goddamn scared all the time, you'd be fucking perfect.  I can barely keep my hands off you as it is," she said, and Alex could sense her building arousal as well.

"I'm getting over that.  It's only been three days.  I think I'm not as bad as that first day.  You have to admit that you are extremely intimidating," he said, looking up at her face, which he could see was starting to flush from his little hands on her arm. 

She did seem to be getting less violent with him.  Maybe showing her how turned on he became was the key to keeping her from hurting him.  It was easy to do, so he didn't feel like there was a reason to hide it.  She definitely seemed to appreciate it.

“I am so fucking intimidating, and you like it, don’t you, little guy?” she moaned, curling the heavy weight over and over, her arm swelling bigger with each curl.

“Oh God,” Alex moaned as he felt her massive arm grow bigger from the curls.

“Damn, I’m going to fucking come in my pants from that look on your face, Alex,” Justine groaned.  “Maybe I’ll make you go first, though.  Come over here!”

Justine walked over to the bench and stood on it, dropping the dumbbell in her left hand as she walked over.  Alex followed, and looking up at her standing so high was even more impressive.  It was like she truly was a giant now.  He had to reach up to even be able to touch her waist.

“Grab the dumbbell on either side of my hand,” she ordered.

Alex reached up and decided to tease her by sliding his hands over her big hand before grabbing hold.  She looked down at him with a smoldering look at his hands ran over hers.  He took his hands off her hand and put them to either side on the dumbbell.

“Oh you little fucking tease,” she said down to him.  “I’ve got a little tease of my own….”

From the height he was at now, he could tell her pants were starting to get damp from her arousal.  It was going to be a race to see who got there first, apparently.  He could already feel his pulse racing from her incredible power, and he had a feeling he hadn’t seen anything yet.

‘Damn, she’s insatiable!’ Alex thought.  ‘I don’t know if I can survive a full three month stint teaching her.’

He was unable to think a second later as she curled both him and the 150 pound dumbbell smoothly up to her shoulder.

Alex’s mouth dropped open as his body rose off the floor with seemingly little effort on her part.  She looked down at him with a smug smile.

“What do you think of that?  That’s more than twice your weight, and it’s not enough to make me break a sweat.  I’ll bet I could do twice your weight with a dumbbell AND you for reps,” she said as she lowered the dumbbell and him back to the floor.

Alex was getting dangerously close to losing it.  Justine could see it, so she kept up her tease.

“You like it when I talk about how strong I am, don’t you?  I can see it in your eyes.  This is still nothing to me, you and this little dumbbell.  I can curl it so slowly….”

As she said it, her arm slowed to a crawl, and Alex’s body lifted up at a snail’s pace until the dumbbell reached her big shoulder.  She was now making it a point to bounce Alex’s head off her big right breast as she neared the top of her curl.  Her big nipples showed clearly through her tight shirt, and her scent drifted into Alex’s nostrils from his closeness to her.

“See?  It’s so easy.  Or I can go fast….” She said, and jerked her arm up fast, whipping Alex’s body outward to swing into her as she reached the top of the curl.  The top of his head collided with her breast with enough force to nearly knock him off the dumbbell.

Her other arm reached out to steady him.

“Oops,” she laughed, “I forget how tiny you are sometimes.  I don’t want to swing you right off there.  I’ll finish this set and switch over to my other hand.”

Alex was insanely turned on, but his hands were starting to lose their grip.  His forearms were now burning from holding on so long.

“Please hurry,” he begged her.  “I can’t hold on much longer!”

She lifted the dumbbell up with her incredible shoulder until she was looking Alex in the eye.

“Aw, shit, Birdie.  How can I fucking get you off if you can’t hold on?  I really need to fucking toughen you up-”

Her voice trailed off and she looked quizzically as Alex hung in front of her.  His eyes were tightly shut and he was breathing rapidly.  It looked to her like he was ready to come any second.

“What the hell?” she said, then realized what she had just done unconsciously.  “Oh, so that’s it?  You like this….”

Justine slowly lifted the dumbbell all the way over her head, and Alex’s body rose, rubbing against her hard body.

He shuddered and came all over the inside of the towel, groaning as he hung from the barbell.  His hands let go and he started falling to the floor until Justine brought her other arm over and pinned his body to her big right breast.

Alex bucked against her big breast as he came, curling up against her.  Justine held him steady against her big breast as his little body shook from his orgasm.  She had a look on her face like she was admiring her newest toy.

“Huh.  That was too fucking easy, little guy.  I'm going to have you begging at my feet before long.” she said with a sly smile.

Suddenly clapping burst out from the far side of the room.  Justine jerked her head over toward the sound, and realized her guests had arrived.  She tossed the dumbbell down onto the mats and took a bow for her audience, taking Alex along for the ride.

“Thank you, thank you.  I’m here all day!  Next show’s at five!” she said to her friends.

Offline rugbyguy39

• Activity:
    0%
  • Dat Fifi, she is a blast!
« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2015, 07:25:37 pm »
Outstanding work, as always. I have enjoyed your stories dating back to the DTV days. Loved Soccer Mom and Homecoming especially.

If you'd consider a request, or at least a suggestion; I always felt I missed something epic when you didn't go into detail with Jack and Helen and their first 'full' encounter. Short, stacked and strong is a story you haven't explored much (that I'm aware of). I'd love to see where you'd take that.

Cheers: RG39

Offline Pac

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2015, 08:42:42 pm »
Ha, Rugby! I had that same thought about Jack and Helen and began penning a side-story with them. I'm a few chapters in, but I'm not sure what I want to do with it yet.

It's time for another chapter.

Chapter Eight:  Self-Defense Lesson – Day Two

Alex finally realized there were other people in the room with them.  He looked back over his shoulder, embarrassed, and saw four other girls Justine’s age. All of them were big and fit, but not nearly Justine’s massive size. He became acutely aware of his nakedness, and put his arms down to make sure the towel he had wrapped nearly twice around himself was still intact. He felt the warm wetness of his come all over the front of his body, and the odor was starting to drift up to him.

Justine must have smelled it also, because she turned to him with a big smile. She slung Alex over her hip like a baby and walked toward her friends.

“Hey!  How long have you guys been here?” she said brightly.

“Long enough to watch you curling your little playmate,” the tallest of the girls, a blonde, said.

She was tall, well over six feet, but not as tall as Justine, and not remotely as muscular or busty.  She had a build more like a pro basketball player instead of Justine’s massive bodybuilder physique.

“Karen, if you were tough enough to do it, I’ll lend him to you for a few sets,” Justine said with a smirk.

Justine looked down at Alex and back to her friends.

“Okay, Alex, these are my friends. That mouthy bitch is Karen, and the other shorter blonde is Jane. The twins there are Inoki and Hana. Girls, this is my new tutor, Alex.”

Alex raised his hand weakly in greeting, still dreadfully embarrassed.

“Ooh, another tutor!” Karen exclaimed. “I love it when you get tutors! And he’s so little… awesome!”

“Patience, Karen,” Justine said, hugging his body tightly to her. “He’s only been here for three days now.  He’s on a three-month assignment to get my Civics grade up. We have lots of time”

The girls all laughed  together.

“Yeah, I’m sure he’s here to work on your grades,” Jane, the shorter blonde said. She was maybe five foot nine and built more like Justine, except for her proportionally smaller breasts.

“Can he work on our ‘grades’ too?” the twins said in unison. 

They were a good deal shorter than the rest of the girls, maybe close to Alex’s five foot five, but their hard, toned physiques made them appear bigger. They were both built like gymnasts, and they carried themselves in wary, alert stances, like they were going to leap into action at any minute.

“Maybe…” Justine said, without conviction. “But today, we’re here to work on different skills, aren’t we?”

The other girls sighed collectively, looking at each other.

“Yeah, but you have to be less wound up than last time,” Inoki said. “You nearly killed Hana and me.”

“I was really pissed off last time,” Justine said. “I’m so much more relaxed today, aren’t I, Alex?”

She looked at him, then at the girls.

“You guys get warmed up.  I’m going to get Alex some breakfast; he slept in today.  I’ll be back in a couple of minutes,” she said, hopping down off the bench and heading toward the locker room Alex remembered from yesterday.

Justine carried Alex to the locker room and set him on top of the bench in front of a bank of lockers.  She pulled the towel off him and looked down at his body.

“Wow, you *do*  make a lot of fucking come,” she said, and bent down to lick him from the area just above his pubic hair all the way up to the tip of his chin.  “Mmm.  You are fucking awesome; you have me so worked up. I need to wind down before I go back out there with those bitches, though.  How about you suck on my tits for a while and I’ll get myself off?”

She pulled her workout top up off her body and her  big breasts sprung free from their confines, her nipples still hugely swollen from her arousal.  She pulled off her shoes and pants quickly, and the room filled with her scent. The pants made a wet smacking sound when they hit the floor.

“Goddamn do you get me wet, Alex!” she moaned and quickly grabbed him off the bench pushing him hard into her breasts as she kissed him on the mouth.

Her urgency took him by surprise, and his first reaction was to fight against her. He realized who he was up against, though, and gave up before he began, instead lifting his hands to rest on her huge arms. She kissed him for several minutes, her tongue probing into his mouth.

“What are you going to do out there with those girls?” Alex asked, when her lips let up on his.

“You’ll see,” she said, and lowered Alex’s face down to her huge left breast. “Less talking, more sucking.”

She moved her left hand under his ass, cradling his body against her big arm, and took her right hand off him, rubbing her clit with her thumb and forefinger. Alex grabbed her  oversized breast with both hands and buried his face in her breast, taking the huge nipple in his mouth.

“Fucking bite it, Alex. Bite it hard!” she moaned, and started working her fingers hard on her clit.

Alex felt the big arm that held him up tense, and her  bunched-up bicep pushed into his back.

He bit into her turgid nipple as hard as he could, and she squealed in ecstasy.

“Ohhh fuck!” she hissed. “That’s it, dammit. Bite it as hard as you can. God, I fucking love that!”

Alex kept biting her nipple as he suckled her. Her nipple grew to massive proportions in his mouth, nearly choking him from its sheer size.

“Oh, you get them so fucking big!  Keep biting them!” she moaned as her fingers plunged into her pussy. 

She started moving her fingers quickly, flicking her clit with her thumb while Alex suckled and bit her nipple. He could feel her climax building, and he pushed his hands hard into her big breast, trying to hold on for the explosive event.

“OOOOHHH!” she howled, arching back. 

Alex bit down hard just as she came, and her body arched back so hard that he was lifted right up off her hand by his teeth clamping down on her nipple. It stretched out to astounding length from his body weight, and his eyes bulged as he lifted up off her hand.

“Holy shit!” he exclaimed and dropped back down onto her hand, the big nipple popping out of his mouth.  Alex had bitten her hard many times, and her nipple was an angry red color from his teeth. He could see the teeth marks all over it, but he couldn’t break the skin of her big thick nipple, as hard as he bit her.

Justine kept coming, and her knees wobbled from the intensity. She fell back into the lockers behind her, hitting them with a loud bang. Alex was thrown forward into her big breast and held on as tightly as he could, afraid she was going to collapse on top of him.

She shook a while longer and finally straightened up to her full height.

“Oh, fuck yeah! That’s what I needed. You are the hottest little goddamn tutor I ever had!” eShe yelled down at him, and dropped him onto his feet.

She shivered one more time from the sensation and took a deep breath, swelling up her huge chest. She blew it out loudly, then started calming herself down while she reached for her clothes.

She got dressed quickly, and got into one of the lockers and pulled out her cell.

“Hey, Valerie, it’s Justine.  Yes, I’m fine. I would like you to get Alex some lunch, please, and see if you could get him a fresh set of workout clothes. No, I’m fine. Oh, fuck you.  I’ve said please to you tons of times. No, I’m not being too hard on Alex.  We’ve already had one Civics lesson yesterday, and I’m making sure I have another one this afternoon. Yes, he’s working out great; I am really starting to like Civics because of him. I’m going to ask daddy to give him a raise. Oh, and can you move his stuff over to my room? Yeah, I am really excited to kick ass in Civics now, and I want him to tutor me more than the usual once a day. We’ll take breakfast together and do one lesson in the morning and another in the afternoon between lunch and dinner. Here, you can talk to him. I have to go get ready to work out with the girls. No, I’m not going to fucking hurt anyone. Okay, here’s Alex.”

She handed the phone to Alex, and started walking out of the room.

“Alex, come out when they bring you your food. I’ll take it easy on them until you get there.”

She breezed out of the room, winking at him as she left.

“Alex, are you all right?” Valerie’s voice said to him over the phone.

“Yeah, I’m okay,” Alex said. “She’s rough as hell, but I’m not hurt. I’d really rather not stay in her room if that’s possible, but I know there’s probably not much you can do about it. Can you make sure to keep the Tutorial Manual out of sight? She almost saw it yesterday when she ambushed me in my room.”

“I’m so glad to hear you’re not too hurt. I hope she didn’t do something… unpleasant to you. She’s been known to get a little too friendly. I know she did something yesterday, and I’m sorry you had to go through that. I don’t know why her father lets her get away with that.”

Valerie’s voice sounded genuinely apologetic and also sad. Alex had a hard time responding.

“I’m… I’m okay. I’ll be okay. If I can get her to study, maybe I can get the hell out of here before too long.”

“I know this is cold comfort, but she really seems to have taken to you. I haven’t seen her respond to anyone like you since her second tutor Adam a few years back.”

“What happened to him?” Alex asked, then realized he was afraid to know.

“He had to leave. I’ll fill you in when I’m less worried about Justine finding out. She is still pretty upset about it,” Valerie said. “Your food should be waiting for you in the gym.  I’m sure she’ll want you to watch her playtime with her friends.”

“Yeah, what is all that?” Alex asked. “Those girls seemed frightened or bothered somehow.”

“Justine has three black belts,” Valerie replied, “and she is stronger than a… well, I’m sure I don’t have to tell you about that. Those girls are all skilled, too, but it’s never pretty when they spar.”

“Oh, hell.  Is that what this is?” Alex asked.

“Yes. It’s Tuesday. This is the standard Tuesday exercise.” Valerie said. “I better go.  She’s going to come looking for you pretty soon.”

“Okay. Thanks, Valerie.” Alex said and hung up.

Alex took a deep breath and thought about the whole locker room escapade. Did she take him again, or did he submit? It wasn’t like he had a choice, but his mind was in turmoil to ponder whether he was giving in to keep from getting hurt, or whether he was complying because he liked it. Was he complying? Worse yet, was he actually smitten with this big monster of a woman? Did she even qualify as a woman yet?

Justine certainly was attractive and so unbelievably built. How she could have huge muscles and gargantuan breasts boggled his mind, but she obviously did, and from the feel of them, they weren’t big fake breasts like bodybuilders seemed to favor. She was just so damn sexy to him, and he couldn’t figure out if he was more attracted or terrified. The conflict that had nearly consumed him that first day after his ordeal came rushing back to him.

He stopped to realize that he was not heading out into the gym, and that she was probably looking for him a few minutes ago, and was now most likely coming to get him. He hurried out of the locker room and into the gym.

Alex wasn’t sure what he would see once he got back into the gym, but he didn’t expect to see Justine flat on her back!

Karen, the biggest of her friends, had her arm trapped in a full-body armbar and was struggling mightily to keep Justine’s arm down on the mat. Justine was straining mightily, but was not rising off the mat. Instead her body was curling toward Karen as she held on tightly. Was Karen really strong enough to hold her down?

“Nope, it’s not working,” Justine said, and stopped moving. 

She looked over evenly to Karen, who looked much less taxed now that Justine had stopped resisting.

“I don’t have enough leverage to lift my arm. Is this a good way to keep my arm down?  I doubt it. Can you hang on for very long when I pull up?”

“No. I can probably keep your arm down for about ten seconds before I feel my ass coming up off the floor, but your body curls in instead of my body going up. No, it’s not going to work. I think my whole body will curl up with your bicep when you flex it,” Karen replied.

“Oh, no, Karen, you dumb shit. I wasn’t flexing my bicep; I was lifting up with my pec, like a pec-deck type exercise. I know I could break your grip with my bicep, but I was thinking about this for a team submission, with everyone on the arm bar. It definitely won’t work if I can get my leg out to brace on the floor. Dammit, I just can’t figure out how you guys can hold me even with leverage. Look…”

Alex’s temporary illusion was broken, as Justine curled her arm slowly, and everything Karen tried to keep Justine’s arm trapped back against her body was for naught. Her huge bicep swelled up from the exertion, and exactly as Karen predicted her shaking, sweating body was curled up right at Justine’s elbow into a sitting position.

“You have zero leverage against that,” Justine said. “You’d have to throw a lot of weight on there and prevent me from having my elbow planted so I couldn’t use it as a fulcrum.  I was thinking of a body pin, maybe in the other direction, since I’d have to bend inward toward the floor… nah, I could just push up out of anything you guys can do. Normal joint locks are hard to get on me because I’m so big. Dammit! I just can’t think of a way, either, Karen, and it’s my body!”

“Well, you’re going to fucking kill one of us eventually, you know. You’re just too damn strong.  And that temper… when you’re wound up, it scares me to death, Justine!”

Karen let go of her arm and they both stood up. They were aimed the other direction from Alex, so his approach wasn’t noticed.

“I know.  It scares me too. We need more people. More strong people,” Justine said, looking pensive.

“Well, we don’t have any more black belts at Barstow, so you’re going to have to recruit outside the alma mater. What about dojos and studios in the area?” Karen asked.

“No, I don’t want any of that action. It’s almost always guys, and they take one look at me and freak out, and I want to fucking break them over my knee. It’s bad enough Hans is here always fawning over me and calling me vollbusige Göttin,” Justine said, the German rolling off her tongue. “I don’t need that kind of crap. You guys are cool and put up with my moods, which I have to admit have gotten a lot better since little Alex showed up.”

Justine got a smile on her face at Alex’s mention, and he froze, thinking she had noticed him. She started talking conspiratorially with Karen, pulling her big body close.

“I actually took those fucking zombie meds my father got prescribed for me and didn’t feel like a total vegetable. They are supposedly really strong mood stabilizers, but they usually throw such a fucking damper over everything that I feel like someone turned off my ability to be human. The only thing that made it bearable was that I got to play with Alex, and that was fucking awesome. That cut right through that zombie shit. It was… it felt nice. I wasn’t so fucking furious all the time, and he just felt so damn GOOD.”

Alex was getting ready to turn and walk back to the lockers. He knew Justine would flip if she knew he overheard. He was fascinated to be a fly on the wall, though, and was torn between going back before he was caught or continuing to listen in. She was so loud, even in her lowered voice, he was sure the other girls could hear her talking to Karen, but he knew he would suffer for his eavesdropping nonetheless.

He got about ten feet away, and turned back toward the women, intentionally scuffing one of his feet on the polished wood floor, creating a loud squeak.

“Ha, I was ready to come get you. Don’t flirt with Valerie, she’s married. Or she was last time I checked. This crazy fucking job probably got her divorced by now. Go and eat. Your food is getting cold, Bir… Alex.” Justine called over to him as he approached.

Someone had brought in a folding chair and small table and placed a sandwich of some sort on it, along with a drink and some fruit. Alex could still see the steam rising off the sandwich, showing it had not gotten cold yet. He sat down and looked at a panini of some sort, looking like  it just came out of a deli or Italian restaurant.

“Hey guys, come here.” Justine called over to the girls. 

The Asian girls were sparring, throwing light kicks and punches, but it looked more like warming up.  The other blonde, the shorter, stronger-looking one, was on the bench, putting up impressive weight, but it was about a fifth of what Justine had on the bar.  They stopped and approached Justine and Karen.

“I can’t think of a way to put me in a submission with just the four of you, so I think the objective should be stamina. I do a lot of cardio, so that’s not going to be easy, either, but I think locks are going to be futile with the strength deficit all of you guys have. That said, if you see an opening for a quick pain submission, you should take it. I’m going to try to prevent them, though, and I have good control, but it’s not perfect. I don’t want anyone getting broken bones or hyperextended limbs from taking an unnecessary chance.  I’m pretty calm today, but I didn’t mellow out pharmaceutically, so I can get wound up if anyone lands a good stinging shot. I’ll try like hell to not have that happen, but you guys know I can’t promise anything. And you all know not to land any headshots.”

She turned to the rest of the girls and bowed to them, clasping one hand over the other. They all bowed to Justine, and Justine assumed a neutral guard stance as the girls fanned out around her, each in their own stylized guard.

Alex watched a lot of kung-fu movies as a kid. Saturday mornings always seemed to have cartoons, which he hated, but Kung-Fu Theater captured his imagination with the high flying and kicks and incredible choreographed fights.

Although there were no mystical powers making people’s eyes bleed or physically impossible leaps like those Saturday films, the display Alex witnessed looked more like cinema than real fighting. All of the girls were impossibly fast, even Justine, and kicks and punches were thrown and blocked almost faster than Alex could follow in many cases.

Justine blocked most of the shots coming at her, and the ones she didn’t block glanced off her hard body without seeming to do any damage. Whether she was gritting her teeth and not showing it or truly was unaffected, he didn’t know. The other girls were most definitely not pulling their punches or kicks, and the room echoed with the sounds of them making hard contact.

In the first exchange of blows, Justine took two solid kicks, one to the left thigh and one to the small of her back, but had managed to sweep Inoki’s feet out from under her with so much power her body literally flipped and she crashed hard to the mats. She rolled away while the other girls covered her retreat. Inoki got gingerly to her feet, favoring her ankles, but shrugged off the pain and got back into the fight.

Justine was trading shots with Jane, the stronger-looking blonde, and Jane was being battered from blocking Justine’s incredible power. Even though every strike was blocked, Jane’s body was blasted back from the sheer power of Justine’s arms. Jane always redirected strikes instead of trying to directly block them by striking Justine’s arms, most likely because trying to strike one of her arms would likely be a futile gesture, one with dire consequences. Instead, the blocks looked more like Jane pushing off Justine’s incoming limb, or using double-arm blocks and being tossed back from the impact.

Karen meanwhile had been landing hard kicks with her long legs all over Justine’s upper body, and Alex noticed she was carefully targeting shots away from Justine’s head. He thought back to the warnings she had given Alex when he was striking her with his staff not to aim any shots at her head, and was thankful he didn’t bring the short staff down on her skull that first day.

Karen’s legs snapped out again and again and the hard kicks echoed through the room.  Justine didn’t even try to block them, instead wearing down Jane who finally was too weary to block any more blows. Inoki and Hana filled in while Jane pulled back, and began landing strikes all over Justine’s legs with hands and feet, and Justine threw strikes downward at their retreating forms. They were blazingly fast, but most of Justine’s punches or elbows missed by tenths of seconds, and Alex cringed to think about what one of those hits would do to the smallest of her opponents. 

Justine turned to Karen, who visibly paled, but held her ground. She continued launching well-timed kicks, but Justine either absorbed them or blocked them and began her own offensive, launching hard elbows and punches until she had forced Karen across the mats almost to the wall. The smaller girls had continued their assault on Justine’s legs, and some of the shots now appeared to be stinging, because Alex noticed that she was now visibly gritting her teeth as she wore Karen down.

The twins appeared to be the most skilled of Justine’s opponents, though Karen and Jane did not appear to be poor fighters. They all had a lot of power behind their strikes, but it didn’t seem to make a difference to Justine. Even the repeated blows of Inoki and Hana, hammering the same places over and over, didn’t stop Justine, only caused her to grit her teeth. She kept up her withering assault on Karen, and finally landed a glancing strike on Karen’s strong thigh. Karen went down with a wail of pain, and started rolling hard to avoid Justine’s advance. Justine seemed to sense Karen was hurt, and let up on the attacks, instead turning to focus on the twins.

Alex caught motion out of the corner of his eye, and turned to see Jane advancing back toward Justine. Jane was shaking her arms like mad and rubbing her hands briskly all over her limbs, and black and blue marks were starting to appear where she had blocked Justine’s powerful punches and elbows. She was almost back in the fight when something made Alex jump to his feet.

Inoki had boldly used one of Justine’s legs as a step and launched herself upward, bringing a hard elbow down on the side of Justine’s neck. It wasn’t a head-strike, but all of the girls gasped. Justine stopped her attacks and froze, her body visibly trembling.

Offline Pac

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2015, 06:05:01 am »
Next!

Chapter Nine:  Fury

All of the girls began backing away from Justine and she turned slowly on her heel facing Inoki where she landed gracefully from the elbow strike. Her eyes were burning with terrifying rage, and Inoki was visibly trembling.

“It wasn’t a head shot, Justine! It wasn’t a head shot… oh God!” Inoki cried, backing away from Justine.

“OH FUCK!  RUN INOKI!” Karen yelled from behind Justine and swept her legs, bringing Justine down to the mats.

She was back on her feet in seconds, and Inoki was running as fast as her feet could carry her to the heavy steel door leading to the lockers. Jane had launched herself at Justine from the side and grabbed her arm, trying a lock to bring Justine down. She had no leverage from her huge size disadvantage, and Justine flicked her arm almost as an afterthought. Jane flew away from Justine like she was struck by a car, and she crashed hard to the mat several feet away. Jane rolled onto her side, groaning from the impact.

Inoki crashed into the door hard from a dead sprint and got through it just as Justine rammed against it. There was a groan and a crash, and Justine pulled back to grasp the handle, which now appeared locked.

Justine let out a roar of fury and braced her legs as she pulled on the heavy door handle, wrenching it so hard the heavy piece of steel came off in her hands. The other girls collected Jane off the mat. She appeared dazed as Justine pounded on the door and bellowed loud enough to make Alex’s ears ring.

He was utterly speechless as he watched her batter the door in a frenzy. Then he about wet himself as she began kicking the door. Hard. The booms from her kicks echoed through the room, and the heavy steel door started denting from the unbelievably powerful kicks.

“Holy shit!” Alex said. 

The other girls watched with stern, fearful looks on their faces.

“She’s going to get through that,” Jane said, weariness heavy in her voice. “She figured it out.”

Justine had kicked the door about ten times in the same location, near the lower right corner, and Alex saw that, incredibly, the corner had bent outward from smashing against the frame so hard. Justine must have been intending for that to happen, because she bent down and grasped the corner, bracing her legs on either side of the frame.

She let out a yell and pulled hard, her muscular legs flexing hugely from her exertion.  Her body lifted completely off the ground, and for a second it looked like one of those gimbaled rooms from an old movie, because it appeared like Justine was defying gravity, squatting on the wall with her hands gripping the bent out edge of the steel door.

She strained against the door for about five seconds, then flew away from the door as it burst outward with a loud PING.  A heavy deadbolt dropped its snapped shaft onto the floor, and Justine was back on her feet and through the door in seconds, the door smashing off the wall so hard it made all of the girls and Alex flinch.

“Oh shit!  She never got through the fucking door before! Inoki!” Hana yelled and ran toward the doorway.

Alex watched, paralyzed, until he felt a strong arm grab him and yank his body around.

“You! Tutor! Call Valerie NOW! Tell her it’s a code red! Hurry!”

He was hurled toward the door and managed to barely keep his feet. Karen, the person who had thrown him was running beside him, favoring the leg Justine had struck. Even limping she outran Alex, grabbing his arm as she ran past him. She practically dragged him across the gym, racing toward the door.

“The locker room! Her phone is there!” Alex said after his wits caught up to him.

They raced to the locker room and there were dented and destroyed lockers strewn around. It looked like Justine had collided with the bank of lockers nearest the doorway and her momentum carried her through them, ripping the entire bank off its anchor in the floor. Luckily, her locker was on the wall farther from the door, and Alex ran over to it, pulling open the door and grabbing the phone.

“Speed dial 1!” Karen yelled, and Alex hit the button and held it.

They started running for the door to the outside, and found it hanging crazily on one hinge. Justine must have blasted through it from her charge.

“Oh my fucking God!” Karen breathed.

Valerie’s voice came over the phone to Alex’s ears.

“Justine, what is it now? What-”

Her voice cut off as a loud crash sounded somewhere in her vicinity.

“Inoki, what the hell?” Valerie said. “Oh fucking no!”

There was a click on the other end of the line.

“Shit! She is with Inoki. Apparently Justine is on her way there!” Alex yelled up to Karen.

“Jesus. I don’t think there’s anything we can do.” Karen said quietly, hugging herself. “I don’t think there’s anything anyone can do.”

An alarm started ringing somewhere.

“Oh, what the hell have I gotten myself into?” Alex said.

The girls and Alex followed a path of destruction toward the rear of the mansion, where the servant’s wing was located. They found Justine in a standoff with security and Hans.  Hans was her burly personal trainer. He stood about 6’2”, and was locked in a struggle against Justine’s right arm, while three of the big security guards on site were struggling against her left arm. The men were losing. Two other guards were already laid out on the lawn.

Justine still had fury in her eyes, and was dragging all of the men across the grass, despite all of them pulling hard against her arms. She wasn’t trying to pull them off her, simply walking: body bent down, huge legs flexing, surging forward like a locomotive pulling a load. The men’s shoes furrowed the lawn as they dragged behind her, leaving torn tracks of grass and dirt in their wake.

Hans seemed to be faring the worst. Justine barely seemed to notice him pulling hard on her. He had a look on his face of strain mixed with awe. The three combined guards appeared to be making her work to gain ground, though she still didn’t seem to be paying them any heed. Her burning eyes were locked on a terrified Inoki, who stood holding onto Valerie near one of the rear entrances to the servant’s wing. Valerie also appeared shaken, but was apparently trying to talk Justine down.

“Justine, just shake it off. You know Inoki didn’t mean anything but exercise. You need to stop and think for a minute. I know you’re angry, but you don’t want to hurt Inoki.  You need to calm down. Justine, calm down. Justine.”

Valerie kept up a mantra of words, punctuated every so often by Justine’s name. Her voice was soft and soothing, but Justine did not appear to be paying any attention to her, just moving forward slowly, dragging the mass of men closer to Inoki.

Justine kept moving her powerful legs until she had Valerie and Inoki backed up to the rear doorway of the mansion. Her big right arm reached out for Inoki, with Hans practically hanging off it as he strained mightily to keep Justine from grabbing her friend.

Hans was a big guy. He probably weighed 250 himself, Alex guessed, but he was completely unable to stop Justine’s arm from reaching out toward Inoki.

Her hand grasped Inoki’s shirt and lifted. Inoki and Hans rose up into the air, and she turned, dragging the security guards back the way she came, moving surprisingly quickly.  The security guards were all dragging behind her, and their bodies seemed to barely slow her advance to the big gray gym building.

Valerie had her cell out as soon as Justine turned, and began to follow Justine as she hauled Inoki, Hans and the security guards back toward the gym.

“Greg, tell Chief Willis the bull is in the china shop. Tell him to move his ass!” She said and started walking after Justine, continuing the calming talk.

It was truly astounding to watch, Alex thought, as Justine held Inoki in her hand, her shirt pulling up and exposing Inoki’s strong midsection, the muscles tight but fluttering from her panicked breathing. She looked like she was ready to attempt to fight her way out of Justine’s grasp. Valerie noticed and raised her voice.

“Inoki, stay still!” she said in a voice of total command. “If the guys can slow her down enough, this will blow over. Don’t move a muscle!”

Karen stood next to Alex, and he could feel her closeness to him. He looked up and saw her worried expression.

“If Justine gets back over to the gym, Inoki is dead,” she said to herself, then looked down at him. “Alex! You seem to have her attention now, why don’t you try to talk to her?”

Alex blanched.

“Oh, hell no!” he said automatically. “She just ripped two big steel doors apart like they were made of cardboard. She’ll crush me like an eggshell!”

Karen reached down to him and hauled him off his feet.

“Listen to me! I think if you were able to distract her, she’ll calm down and forget about Inoki. I’ve seen this before. Her one tutor Adam was able to get her to come out of one of her rages. You can, too.”

“Damn, all you girls are stronger than hell!” Alex said in surprise as he hung in her arms.  “Can you put me down please? It’s bad enough Justine humiliates me.”

Karen looked Alex hard in the eye.

“I will, but you need to go talk Justine down, or I will kick the living shit out of you.  Justine will kill her if she stays like she is now. You can stop her.”

“You don’t know what she’s done to me the last two days!” Alex said, the fear in his gut twisting it into a knot. “She will rip me apart!”

“No,” Karen said to him, and she adopted the same voice Valerie was using on Justine.  “If you get her attention, she will focus on you. I saw how she looked at you in the gym.”

Karen set Alex back on his feet.

“Please,” she said, bending down to look in his eyes.

Alex closed his eyes tightly, clenching his fists. He screwed up his face and drew in a deep breath, then turned and walked to Justine as she dragged the mass of people toward the gym. Valerie walked alongside, trying futilely to get through to her. 

Valerie looked down at him as he approached.

“Alex, give it a try,” she said. “She can’t even see me when she’s like this!  If her father was here, he would calm her down, but for me it’s hit or miss.”

“Oh, damn it!” Alex said under his breath as he walked ahead of Justine.

Alex turned and began to backpedal as he looked up at the unbelievable sight of Justine carrying two people with her gigantic arm and dragging three others.  She must have been hauling over a thousand pounds of humanity back to the gym, not to mention the force the security guards were exerting as they dragged across the grass.

“Justine…” Alex said, and it came out as more of a squeak than a word of command.

“No, that won’t work,” Valerie said, “you need to get her attention first, then you can try to calm her down.”

Alex felt like he was about to pass out from the fear. All she had to do was trip, or swing her big arm, or any of a dozen seemingly innocuous movements, and her huge body and those gigantic muscles would reduce him to pulp. She wouldn’t even need to try, just like when she was curling greater than twice his body weight and pretty much joking about how little of a challenge it was!

He made a conscious act of will and overrode his sense of self-preservation.

“Ms. Moreland!” he shouted, his voice nasal and pompous sounding.

Justine stopped her forward movement, and her eyes, formerly burning with rage, became unfocused, then oriented on him.

“What the fuck did you just say to me?” Justine said down to him, and Alex about wet himself.

“Justine, can you hear me?” he asked.

“Of course I can fucking hear you, you little shit-” she said, and her voice trailed off as she realized where she was. “Oh hell!”

Justine’s hand opened, and Inoki dropped to the ground, scrambling away from her. She looked at Hans clinging to her arm.

“Get the fuck off of me, you asshole,” she said sullenly, swinging her arm like she was flicking a bug off her hand. 

Alex ducked in panic as Hans flew over his head to land tumbling through the grass several feet away.

She shot a glance at the security guards and they beat a hasty retreat away from her.

Justine stood in a circle of people, breathing hard, though apparently not from the exertion of dragging most of them across the lawn. She had made it a third of the way back to the gym when she snapped out of it.

Alex looked up at her in surprise as he saw the jumble of emotions on her face. She suddenly looked not like the huge juggernaut she appeared to him earlier, but more like a scared teenager.

She clenched her eyes shut, and her hands tightened to fists. The massive muscles of her upper body surged with power, swelling ominously huge.

“Everyone quit fucking looking at me!” she bellowed, and turned quickly to walk into the rear entrance of the mansion. Just then there was a sound like the crack of a bullwhip, and a small red dart appeared on Justine’s shoulder. Her shoulder was so massively muscled that the dart didn’t sink all the way in, sticking out about a third of the way.

“Oh, shit,” Valerie said. 

She raised her arm and waved three times toward the roof of the building, and Alex looked up to see a man in military-looking black fatigues, presumably Chief Willis, raise up the barrel of a rifle from a shooting position.

Alex turned back toward Justine, who was now staggering, her eyes beginning to roll back into her head.

“God damn it, Valerie,” she slurred and crashed to the ground like a felled tree.

Everyone stood for a minute in shocked silence.

“That went well,” Inoki said sarcastically, rising to her feet, still shaking.

sangd11

« Reply #21 on: June 04, 2015, 09:25:39 pm »
WoW!! That was awesome.
 Can't wait to see how this playes out.
Keep up the good work!!!
 8) :clap: :rock: :rock:

Offline Pac

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #22 on: June 08, 2015, 07:20:08 pm »
More... thanks to those who replied or gave karma. Someday I'll have enough karma to advance to level 2 yoga instructor. Yay!

Chapter 10: The Calm before the Storm

Alex lay in Justine’s big all-purpose room, wide-awake. It was 3 am, and he had heard her stirring the last few minutes, unsure what her mood would be upon awakening. He fought the urge to hide from her, instead lying on the couch, waiting for her to appear from the bedroom.

He had tried to lie in the bed with her, but her tossing and turning would have crushed him like a bug. Her big arms swung with enough power to leave deep indentations in the mattress, looking for anything like the impact of a sledgehammer in the soft, cushiony surface.

A groggy Justine appeared in the doorway, rubbing her face. She uttered a low, anguished moan and staggered toward the bathroom, not noticing him. Her heavy steps, so unlike the stealthy footfalls he had marveled at over the last few days, thudded across the floor. He felt the impact on the floor of the tremendous weight as she crossed the room.

He watched her go, his body filled with emotion. Even unsteadily, her body was a symphony of incredible power, and the huge sleep shirt she wore did nothing to hide the vast amounts of muscle that rippled over her body with each tiny motion.

“Hey, Birdie, come on,” she said, her sleepy voice startling him from his thoughts. She beckoned half-heartedly toward her as she staggered by.

Fuck it, he though with uncharacteristic vulgarity. Nobody lives forever.

He rose from the couch and followed her into the bathroom. She walked to the shower, still unsteady, and leaned heavily against it.

“Give me a hand, little guy,” she said, and the words seemed to take an effort for her to utter them.

Justine gestured down to her body. She was still clothed in a big sleep shirt that Valerie and the staff had struggled to put on her. The entire scene from this afternoon was shocking to Alex: it was like a nature program where zoologists struggled to lift some heavy beast they had tranquilized. He almost expected them to clamp a radio tag on her ear as they hoisted her massive body onto a paramedic-style stretcher brought from somewhere inside the mansion.

Alex moved around her gigantic form, but was unable to get the shower door open as she leaned against it.

“Justine… honey…?” he said, surprising himself.

She looked down at him, her head leaning against her one huge arm against the shower stall. She managed a weak smile and pushed off the wall with an obvious effort.

“Uugh,” she groaned and staggered backward into the bathroom wall about five feet away. He was half afraid she was going to fall and hit the ground like a Japanese monster movie. His mind pictured the high-pitched screams as Tokyo was evacuated.

“So groggy…  I hate that damn stuff,” Justine said.

“Rest easy,” Alex said, “I’ll take care of you.”

Justine chuckled softly, but it sounded more like a growl.

“Yeah… everyone took care of me today,” she said, her voice sounding bitter.

“You really did a number on the gym,” Alex said. He couldn’t believe it was his voice making these sounds.

Jesus, shut up! He thought to himself. You’re going to get yourself killed!

“I know… so fucked up. Thank God Inoki didn’t get hurt.”

Justine staggered toward the shower as Alex held the door open.

“Your shirt, Justine. I’ll get it,” he said. “Stand near the toilet.”

“I feel like I’m walking in quicksand,” she said. “Hold your damn horses.”

He took her hand, both of his unable to encompass it, and led her wobbling form toward the toilet, then climbed upon it and began the process of lifting the tentlike shirt over her body. She was having trouble lifting her arms over her head, and Alex was barely able to lift them to help her.

Jesus, he thought, they must each weigh as much as me!

Justine looked down at him as he worked around her body, giving him a tired smile.

“You’ve come a long way in three days, Birdie,” she said.

He noticed she was back to his nickname, and wondered what was up with that.

Alex wasn’t making a lot of progress with the huge shirt, but got an idea.

“I’m going to sit on your shoulders, Justine,” he said, “then try to gather the shirt from up there.  Is that okay?”

“Yeah, whatever,” she said, and he grabbed her arm with his and put his foot on her hip, working his way up her gigantic frame.

“I’m like your own personal jungle gym,” she said wearily. “It’s not very steady right now, little guy, so be careful. I’ll kill you if I fall on you.”

He made his way to her shoulders, lying across them. His little body was so small in comparison he almost had room to turn around. The incredible hard mass of her shoulder was nearly the width of his narrow hips as he crawled across it to work his way to a sitting position.

He sat with his legs draping down her big chest and reached forward to hold her head in his hands.

“I’m sorry you’re feeling so poorly,” he said, hugging her head against his chest.

“Yeah, they really gave me a hell of a dose yesterday,” she said, looking up at him. “Last time they went light, and it took a while for me to go down. I heard I broke one of the security guy’s ribs when he got too close. Poor bastard.”

“Can’t they do anything to stop those… those anger bouts?” Alex asked.

“Do you think they haven’t tried?” she said, looking up at him. “I can take that damn zombie medicine, and then I’m like a walking vegetable all day, and that means I can’t work out or do anything active. I don’t get together with the girls more than once a month.  Other than that and school, I’m trapped here in this damn compound. I would give anything just to be able to go do things normal girls do, you know? Just once. Go shopping or to the mall, or just be able to go into town… but no, instead I have to stay here like a damn caged animal. I guess I’m more like an animal than a person. I get shot with tranquilizers, I’m stronger than ten men, I go into uncontrollable rages… yeah, maybe my dad can get me a nice pen with the grizzly bears.”

Alex hugged her head tightly against his body.

“No grizzly bear has boobs like yours,” he said before he even realized. He almost clapped his hands over his mouth as he realized what he said.

“Heh,” she said. “You would know.”

She gave her chest a half-hearted shake, and wobbled unsteadily on her feet. It had the intended effect as Alex’s legs felt the gigantic mass of her chest shifting under the shirt. He willed himself not to sprout an erection right against the back of Justine’s head.

“Let’s get you in the shower,” he said, reaching down over her full breasts to grab her shirt. He started working the shirt up over her body, pulling part up, then lifting his legs and keeping it in place while he worked behind him, pulling the gathered fabric under his little butt.

After a few minutes of work, he had most of the shirt tucked under his body, except for the arms of the shirt.

“Can you lift your arms, honey?” Alex said.

“Hmmm… honey,” she purred up to him. “Nobody’s ever called me that before.”

She slowly raised her humongous arms up on either side of his body, the massive pillars of muscle rising up over his head like some sort of manmade structures.

“Be careful of my neck where Inoki hit me, it still stings a bit,” she said. “We don’t need a replay of yesterday.”

Alex shuddered to think of the scene and moved his body away from her bruised neck, sliding around to sit on one gigantic shoulder. He made sure not to lose the yards of gathered fabric as he went, and the entire cautious scene made Justine smile faintly.

“I agree,” he said.  “I’m sure I can’t run as fast as she can, so you’ll just tear me limb from limb on the spot.”

“I know,” she said. “If it’s any consolation, I’d feel really bad afterward, Birdie.”

He reached for the arm opposite the shoulder he sat on and managed to stretch the fabric of her shirt up and over her outstretched hand, having to lean his little stomach into the side of her face to reach. She turned her head and planted a kiss against it as he pushed against her.

“I really don’t want to break you, Alex,” she said sadly. “I’m afraid it’s only a matter of time, though.”

“Like it matters,” he said, looking down at her with a weary look of his own. “You know where your father found me?  At a freaking supercenter. That’s what my doctorate has gotten me.  Anything you do to me can’t be any worse than that. And most of what you do to me is so damn incredible I can’t believe it most of the time. You’re like a force of nature, Justine. Everything about you is larger than life.”

“Yeah, that’s me, Hurricane Justine,” she said, leaning her head into him.

Alex took the mass of fabric on her far shoulder and lifted it over her head gingerly, afraid to touch the sore shoulder now that she reminded him of it. He got it over her head and pulled her jet-black hair through the hole to flow down her back. He ran his hands through her hair and she let out a purr of pleasure.

“I’m amazed you can do this, Birdie,” she said, closing her eyes. “You’re a braver man than I first thought.  I’m… impressed.”

She leaned her head back at his touch and her entire body wobbled unsteadily.

“Whoa!” she said, her eyes shooting open. “Maybe we shouldn’t do that right now.”

She angled her arm down, aiming for the toilet and Alex slid backward off her shoulder.  His feet touched down and he reached up to pull the shirt off her.

Her magnificent body was finally freed of the garment and she stretched upward, raising her gigantic arms toward the ceiling.

“My God, you’re spectacular!” Alex breathed as he watched the show.

“Mmmm,” she said, looking at him. “You’re dead-set on making me feel better about myself today, aren’t you?”

“Yes,” he said. “You are like something out of a comic book with that body. Anyone on the planet would love to have it themselves. I know I would. You have more strength in your pinky than I do in my whole wimpy body. And I’ll let you in on a secret.”

She cocked her eye at him, making him hesitate.

“Yes?” she said.

“I… I know you’re brilliant, aren’t you? I’ve heard you talk when you’re not putting on the mean girl act, and I hear the intelligence. You could breeze any of your classes, couldn’t you?”

Justine leaned against the wall, and her shoulders shook. Alex was worried he had said something wrong, and was suddenly fully conscious of his situation in the bathroom, trapped in there with her. Maybe playing it so sweetly with her was a bad idea. He may end up paying for it.

He looked at her and was surprised to see tears in her eyes.

“Oh, Birdie,” she laughed, “Oh… ha… ha ha ha ha!”

She leaned heavily against the wall, her shoulders shaking with unsuppressed mirth. She laughed for several minutes, and Alex jumped down from the seat of the toilet as Justine dropped down heavily onto it.

She held her head down, elbows on her knees, laughing.

“What?” Alex finally said.

“Do you still think that’s what this is all about?” she said, still in the throes of laughter.  “Really?”

“Um… yeah?  I guess I’m not in on the joke,” he said.

She laughed a little longer, then pushed off her knees and got to her feet, a little more steadily than she had dropped down.

“Come hop in the shower with me. I won’t even get you with the cold water today. I just don’t have it in me to play around.”

Alex remembered yesterday’s “lesson” and retrieved the washcloths from the sink, following her into the shower as it sprayed heated mist over his body. He worked around her body and found the body wash she used, working his way up her gigantic legs, rubbing the cloth down into each deeply etched muscle group. 

“You have such a soft touch, little guy,” she said, “sometimes I can barely feel your little hands on me. It feels good.”

She stepped back from him briefly, capturing his eyes with hers.

“Don’t go too crazy on my pussy, though. I might fall backward right through that glass door, as unsure on my feet as I am. I’m sure I’ll be pissed if that happens.”

“O-okay,” he said, and reached gingerly toward her womanhood with the cloth, then hesitated.

“Why… why don’t you lean against the side of the shower in case something happens?” he asked up to her face as she loomed over him.

She appeared to be coming out of her grogginess, as her face was more animated than when she first emerged from her bedroom.

“Yeah, good idea,” she said, and maneuvered her big body clumsily in the tight confines of the shower, bumping Alex and throwing his body against the far wall inadvertently with her huge thigh.

“Ungh,” he groaned as he hit hard, sliding down the wall.

“Oh, shit,” she said, “are you okay?”

He picked himself up off the shower floor, rubbing his ribs where he hit the marble.

“Yeah, you just caught me by surprise,” he said, gritting his teeth. “Just a bump.”

“Tough it out, little guy,” she said.  “Here, how’s this?”

Justine leaned back against the wall, parting her legs slightly.  She was so tall she was able to put her arms up and rest them on the top of the marble wall of the shower.

The sight before Alex was nothing short of awe-inspiring.  Her unbelievable body seemed to rise up forever before him, so close that he could touch her from where he stood.  The massively muscled body before him stretched up, huge breasts looming over his head.  She was so immense as to be totally intimidating, even in repose.

Alex drank in the sight, and reached out the washcloth toward her womanhood, working over it as quickly as he could, trying not to be aroused from the contact. It didn’t work, and his cock began rising as he ran his hand over her mound, almost unable to control his desire to feel it under his fingers.  He heard Justine gasp far above his head, and came back to reality.

He fought back the urge to continue and ran the cloth under the shower, applying more body wash, then worked up her densely muscled abs, the cloth dipping deeply into each separation of the muscles.  It felt like washing a chiseled sculpture, the smooth skin gliding under his hands almost making the illusion feel real.  He felt his other hand rising up to the cloth and he ran it over the surface of her washboard, feeling every little dip and rise on her stomach.

“You really like my abs, huh?” she said.  “That’s the second time you just ran your hands over them like that.  What do you like about them?”

“I love how hard they are, and how it feels like the marble of this shower, only soft and smooth and warm.  It’s like standing against this unbreakable wall.  God…”

He brought his arms around her and hugged tightly into her, feeling her big breasts resting lightly on the top of his head.  He felt her big arms come down around his body, and the hard muscles of her stomach pushed out even further and she bent to hold him, her heavy breasts resting more firmly against his head.

“I wish it could always be like this, Alex… but you know I’m going to be back to my charming old self once this stuff is out of my system, right?” she said holding him tightly to her.

“Yeah… just let me enjoy it while it lasts,” he said, and held her as tightly as he could.

They held together for several minutes, the water playing over their bodies.

“You’re not going to rape me any more, are you?”

“I just can’t make any promises, as much as I want to,” she said, and his body moved with hers as she let out a heavy sigh.  “I just… can’t control myself.  I try to, but it’s like my body just seems to do what it wants, and my mind is just along for the ride, sometimes.”

She held him away from her and looked at him, and her eyes got a naughty gleam that gave him pause.

“Do you know the first thing that pops in my head when I look at you, Alex?”

“No, what?”

“You’re so tiny to me, just like a little baby, and for some reason, when I first see you, what always comes into my head is that I want to lay you over my lap and spank the hell out of you! I don’t know why, it’s not like you’re a bad boy, even though I love to play mommy with you, you know that….”

She closed her eyes and sighed with pleasure at her thought, and her big nipples began to rise away from the immense surface of her breasts, responding to her pleasure.

“I just want to feel that little ass under my hand as I spank you, and watch it get all black and blue, but I know I’d probably break your bones with one shot. Hell, I was worried the first time I even flicked you with my finger that I’d break those skinny little arms.”

Alex shuddered at the thought of those massive arms winding up to deliver a blow to him anywhere, but his nihilism seemed to be running at an all-time high tonight.

“Then I guess we really do need to toughen me up.  Do you think Hans is willing to have one more trainee?”

“He damn well better, that lazy fucker,” she said, some of the fire returning to her voice.  “All he does is work out and eat… and gawk at me. Heh.  I think he’s in love.”

She laughed at the thought, and her breasts bounced and jiggled as her body shook, making Alex’s mouth water. But she was definitely getting more fiery, and soon would be her ornery old self again.

“Oh, boy,” Alex sighed quietly to himself, and prepared for the rest of his day.  “I better get you finished up, so we can get started with the day.”

“Nah, it’s early,” she said, “and I’ll be ready to go back to bed after this.  I want you to join me.  I won’t squeeze you too hard.”

“Okay,” he said meekly.  “That sounds good to me.”

“Sure does,” she said, and he could hear her coming out of the drug-induced stupor little by little.  “Hurry up, so we can get to it before I’m fully awake.”

Alex worked quickly over the rest of her body, though he was unable to rush through when it came to her breasts.

“I see you slowed down, Birdie,” she said with a smirk as he ran his hands over her huge globes.

“It’s just not in my DNA,” he said, looking up over their gigantic round masses into her eyes.

They shook in his hands as she laughed, now more deeply than before.

“Yeah, I’ll bet!  They’re something, aren’t they?  You’d think I wouldn’t have tits, as much as I work out, but the damn things just keep getting bigger and bigger.  Did you see that red bra shred yesterday?  I just got that damn thing a few months ago.  I’ll have to do heavier back routines to hold the fuckers up pretty soon.  Hell, they probably weigh more than you!”

“Guaranteed,” Alex said, running his hands over the big protruding nipples.

“Ooh, don’t do that unless you’re ready to throw down right here, little guy!” she said.

“She’s baack,” Alex mumbled under his breath.

“Let’s get you dried and ready for bed,” Alex said.

“Now you’re talking,” she said and turned off the shower.  “I’m not even going to get worked up that you can’t reach up here to get the rest of me.  See how relaxed you have me?”

“A true miracle,” Alex said softly.

“You know, this shower echoes a lot,” she said, taking hold of his neck.  “Snide comments WILL get your ass kicked, you know that, right?”

“Yeah, but considering who’s doing the kicking, I’ll probably be flying through the air with my dick in my hand,” Alex said, and Justine hoisted him off the ground effortlessly.

Justine bellowed with laughter, and slipped her free hand under Alex’s ass.

“You know, that’s what I like most about you, Alex.  You have a great sense of humor.  That, and you’re so delicious and tiny.  How’d you like to come to bed and snack on mama’s big yummy titties?”

Justine leaned against Alex into the shower wall, and her breasts pushed heavily into his little body.

“Yes, please,” he said with a sigh. “As much as you want.”

“Ha! As much as I want. Your little lips will fall off before you’ve sucked my tits as much as I want.” She said, pushing into him harder still. Her gigantic breasts pushed out around his body, wedging him tightly into her cleavage.

Here we go again, he thought as Justine carried him out of the shower, bumping open the door with her big hip surprisingly gently… for her. Thankfully, the big tempered glass panel that made up the door (why the hell would anyone use glass for anything structural in her rooms baffled the hell out of him) gave a resounding chime when it hit the bumper set in the wall but didn’t shatter.

She held Alex’s body out toward the sink, and he grabbed the towels; the immense bath sheets larger than two of him.

“I think I’m out of patience, Birdie,” she said.  “Let’s get this show on the road.”

Offline bertmacklinsbrother

• Activity:
    0%
  • Make Her Huge
« Reply #23 on: June 09, 2015, 12:37:39 am »
Awesome character progression!  I enjoy these sweeter moments between the two.  Great job!

Offline Pac

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #24 on: June 11, 2015, 11:15:40 pm »
Wait, there's more:

Chapter 11: The Tide Turns

Justine carried Alex to her bedroom, her footsteps much surer, and  quieter. Her big form glided through her rooms like a ghost. It was both fascinating and terrifying to watch her gigantic body move with such silent grace. From his seat on her big hand, it was stimulating as well, as her one big finger had moved up between his legs and starting fondling his now-erect penis as she walked.

She stood Alex on her big bed, and simply turned away from him and extended her huge arms. He knew what to do, and immediately worked the towel over her heavily muscled limbs, working along each with careful attention.

“I’d hurry the fuck up, little Birdie, if I were you. I’m growing hornier by the second. I’m going to rip into your ass if you don’t finish soon,” she said, her voice ominously low.

Alex gulped and redoubled his efforts, working over her body without care for gentleness, not that he needed to be gentle with her. If dozens of hits with a staff didn’t faze her, a little abrasiveness with a fucking bath towel wouldn’t even register.

He had to laugh. She was rubbing off on him. Even his musings were now peppered with her colorful idioms.

He knew he was done when she reached back and snatched the towel out of his hands, tossing it aside. She began advancing on him, the look in her eye predatory. He backed away, despite his eagerness to lay his hands on her without the towel in the way, but it was not to be.

Her hands shot out like a striking snake, grasping his shoulders painfully. She picked him up with no effort and tossed him backward onto the bed, and was on top of him before he even rebounded upward from his landing.

The crushing pressure on his body was like nothing her had ever felt, even from her. She must have put a good deal of her full weight on him, and he felt like he was being run over by a car. Her gigantic thighs sat to either side of his body, and her hips bore down on most of his lower body, crushing him deep into the mattress. The only thing that kept his hips from being broken was the ability of his body to sink down into the soft surface.

“God, I want your little cock in me like this so bad, you little fucker, but you’re so damn small I would kill you if I even twitched, so we have to do it another way… but I just want to feel it in me like this, just for a second.”

Justine had her thighs pushed way out to the side to allow her pussy to reach down to his little cock, but she sat back up on her thick thighs, tucking her lower legs under her, and reached her hand under his hips, thrusting him up and into her wet pussy.

She slammed him into her hard, eliciting a cry of pain from Alex. Her body shivered from the sensation of his cock in her, and the gigantic walls of muscle to either side of him trembled ominously, making him fear for his life. If they tightened on him in the slightest, his body would probably be unrecognizable for his autopsy.

Justine pounded him into her a couple more times, then jumped up off the bed, a disgusted look on her face. She brought Alex up with her, and slammed his body down on the mattress.

“Dammit!” she shouted as Alex’s body, spiked like a football, rebounded off the bed.

His stunned body leapt into the air to nearly the height of her big breasts, then crashed back down onto the mattress.

“I need to get you a fucking suit of armor or something, dammit! I almost turned your little body into a stain on my thighs. God damn it!” she yelled, and grabbed the wrought iron lamp off the nightstand next to her table and hurled it across the room like a javelin, putting it completely through the wall with a loud crash. It smashed into the floor in her big all-purpose room and stuck in the parquet floor at a low angle.

“Unngh,” Alex groaned. “Justine, wait! I have an idea.”

She turned on him, and there was fire in her eyes.

“It better be good, and it better involve either your lips on my tits or your pecker in my cunt!” she seethed at him. “And it better be right the fuck NOW.”

Alex tried to leap up off the bed, but ended up dropping to the floor from his disorientation at being thrown into the bed with such force. His entire body ached, and he was sure that tomorrow would be twice as painful. It was the hardest Justine had done anything to him, it had happened so quickly; the sheer power of it left him reeling. If she had done that on an unyielding surface, he would have been annihilated. It had happened before he could even blink. She was so volatile right now!

“Do you have any heavy restraints?” he asked her.

“There’s stuff all over this fucking compound, but I don’t have them. They are with Valerie, or that motherfucking bastard who shot me full of this shit that’s giving me the worst goddamn headache!” she said, her volume rising.

“What about belts? Something I can restrain your legs with?” Alex said, still reeling, but shaking out the cobwebs.

She was now almost free of whatever tranquilizer she had been given, and the side-effects apparently were going to be murder. Hopefully not for him.

“The gym,” Justine said, and grabbed Alex’s arm, dragging him out of the room.

He managed to swipe one of the towels as she tugged him along, since they both were still completely naked. Justine could care less, and was moving through the hallway with Alex in tow, past a startled cleaning person who rushed to the nearest phone on the wall as they passed.

“Don’t even fucking think about it!” Justine growled as she walked on, and the handset of the phone clattered to the ground.

“You have such a way with people,” Alex said, and his arm jerked painfully as Justine yanked him off his feet to hang in front of her.

“If I want your opinion, I’ll beat it out of you,” she said, not slowing as she left the building, using Alex’s body to push open the door.

She lowered her arm and dragged Alex across the lawn to the gym, lifting up with her arm as they hit solid floor, and Alex hung by his arm as he floated through the building. The outer entry door was now missing, and the blasted hinges removed. She continued through, and Alex realized that all of the destroyed lockers were gone as well, and the mounting bolts stuck out of the ground where they used to be. The big inner door was still there, the corner bent, and the sharp point of the door was crushed flat from being smashed so forcefully against the inner wall as Justine went through it.

She moved across the gym, flicking on the lights as she went. The dim night-lights gave way to the rapidly brightening lights of the big room as Justine got to area with the free weights, dropping Alex unceremoniously to the mat.

“Weight belts,” she said, and he looked at the wall where several heavy leather weight belts hung. “That’s all I have.”

“Okay, here’s my idea,” he said as he stood, rubbing his shoulder. “We find something you can’t break to stick in between your knees, like a metal plate, and then we lash your legs together so you can’t get loose. You’ll be confined, but we can leave your arms free to beat the hell out of me with. Will that work?”

Justine threw her head back and bellowed with laughter.

“Birdie, I can’t beat the hell out of you with my arms. I can break you into pieces with them. My power setting doesn’t go low enough to just hurt you. Let me show you something.”

Justine walked over to the dumbbell rack and picked the dumbbell that she was curling yesterday along with Alex.

“You remember this, right?” she said, her voice a bit softer.

“Oh, yes,” he said.

“Here’s full power,” she said, and turned and flung the 150-pound dumbbell at the far wall of the gym like it was a fastball. She grunted with what looked to be heavy exertion.

The heavy weight shot across the full length of the huge room and blasted into the heavy metal wall with a sound like a cannon firing. Alex could feel the shock wave through the floor when it hit. The big weight snapped in half and the pieces went flying. The piece of the dumbbell with the handle attached dug a groove in the gym floor as it hit, and both pieces thudded heavily, thumping around until they came to a rest. The dent in the solid metal wall looked like it was six inches deep or more!

“Oh my fucking God!” Alex said. “The guy yesterday said you were like ten guys all rolled into one. He lied. You’re more like fifty!”

“Now do you see why I get so fucking frustrated?” she said, breathing hard from the effort of throwing the weight. “I live in a world that’s too fucking easy to break. What’s Valerie’s code for my rampages, ‘The bull in the china shop?’ She hit the fucking nail on the head. I AM the bull in the china shop. The world is my china shop, Birdie. I could probably break your big thigh-bone by squeezing it in my hands, and I can’t even begin to think about the mess that would make to your leg. I’m so much more powerful than anyone I’ve ever even heard of, so it’s fucking frustrating to want anything, like your fucking little dick in me. I have to be fucking careful all the fucking time and it makes me fucking want to go fucking crazy! But speaking of crazy, I am so fucking horny, and I keep saying it because looking at your little tiny body naked is making me even crazier, so whatever you’re going to do, you better do it.”

Alex was quivering with fear at her awe-inspiring display of raw power, but it had turned him on as well, and Justine smirked at him when he turned away from the blasted wall to face her.

“Heh. All this muscle does turn you on, huh?” she said, and he could see she was turned on from really exerting herself as well.

Her big thick nipples were fully erect, and her eyes were locked hungrily on his semi-erect penis. She licked her lips as he watched.

“Don’t just stand there!” she said. “Figure it out fast, dammit!”

Alex ran over to the belts and grabbed one, surprised at how heavy they were. Justine chuckled as she saw him struggle with it.

“That’s made to go around my waist, not my knees. Grab two,” she said and walked onto the mats, reaching for a martial arts sparring pad that looked a lot like a baseball catcher’s chest pad.

“Put this on,” she said.

Alex carried the heavy belts to her and tossed them on the mat.

She got one of the hundred pound plates from near the bench and put it between her calves, just below her knees. He could see the gigantic muscles stand out on her legs as she squeezed it hard between them. She gritted her teeth and flexed hard, squeezing it for a short time, then let up and grabbed the plate. There was the tiniest indentation at each edge where her legs had pushed hard against it. Alex looked at the weight in awe. She actually crushed a bit of the plate!

“This might work, you brainy little fucker!” she said, and the pleasure on her face was apparent.

“Lay down, gorgeous,” Alex said.

He was shocked at how familiar he was being with Justine. Maybe he was just numb to all of the last few days’ events. Wasn’t that a symptom of post-traumatic stress? He was so blasé about everything right now, except maybe the extreme violence she was capable at a moment’s notice. There was no way he could block that out.

She was on her back with her massive breasts thrusting into the air and her huge arms to either side of her. They looked as thick as his waist from that position, and he guessed they probably were, no matter what angle you saw them from. Maybe he wasn’t PTSD, because he almost couldn’t drag himself over to her body.

“Birdie!” she howled, slamming her arms on the mat with shocking force. “NOW!”

That jolted him out of his trepidation: nothing like sheer terror to free you from paralyzing fear. He dragged the belts over to her and she held the massive metal plate between her calves as easily as he would have held a ping-pong ball. He undid the buckle and threw the big leather belt over one leg, then did the same for the other. He could feel the insane strength coursing through her body when he touched her big leg, and lashed the two belts together as quickly as he could fumble with the large metal buckles. He put his foot against her knee and cinched the belts as tightly as he could. She now had the big steel plate wedged between her legs just under her knees, with the belts fastened just over them to keep her legs from moving. Alex tugged at the belts for a second, not moving her thighs at all. He dropped down and crawled under the big arch her knee made. He kneeled between those gigantic thighs, trembling with fear, and, saying a quick prayer, flung himself bodily at her pussy. He slammed his cock into her as hard as he could, sliding into her lubricated tunnel like they were designed for each other.

Justine let out an inhuman wail and he heard the weight belts creak threateningly over him. Undaunted, he pulled back to hurl himself at her again, feeling the impact through the padding on his chest. It was like ramming against a solid wall, and he tried to absorb as much of the impact as he could with the pads, but his hips still took a beating. It was still better than the alternative.

Justine was moaning and slamming her arms down on the mat in time with his thrusts, and Alex could feel the heavy blows crash down on the floor. After the first few strikes, the sound changed, like she was breaking up the boards beneath her fists as she hit them. Desperation took over and made him ignore the pain as he worked still faster.

Justine was roaring loudly, and the pounding of her arms grew in volume. Alex’s own pained cry was drowned out completely by the assault on his ears, and he continued to hurl himself at her until she let out an ear-piercing scream and came violently, her body bucking like mad. Alex was hurled upward by her hips, but he was luckily pushed deeply into her when she did it, and was more launched skyward that rammed like the last time he was doing this to her in the gym. He flew upward at an arc, crashing down on her big tits. They cushioned his fall, but he still had the wind knocked out of him. He had no idea how high he flew, but it was above the height of the big heavy bag frame that he saw as his body arced up and over.

All in all, it was not nearly as bad as it could have been, and he thought about doubling the weight belts for next time. That leather had to be half an inch thick, and even her massive thighs hadn’t ripped it apart, but better safe than sorry. Maybe she just didn’t open her thighs at all while he hammered on her body.

Justine’s arms came up and crushed Alex deep into her breasts, again knocking the wind out of him before he even recovered from the impact. It was like having a truck drive into him at a low speed. He slammed down into her thickly muscled chest as her big arms squeezed her breasts around his body. He felt so completely wrapped up in her. It was like nothing he ever felt before.

“Mmmm,” he said in spite of himself. “This must be what being born feels like. All this muscle around me.”

“God damn it, Birdie!” Justine all but shouted as her chest heaved, lifting his body in its fleshy cocoon. “That is what I needed! Now you can suck on my titties! Look how big my fucking nipples are now!”

Justine grabbed a nipple in each hand and tugged, lifting Alex’s body as her breasts were stretched toward the ceiling, the huge masses of flesh surging upward. She must have pulled them up a full foot or more and her nipples stretched toward the sky along with her firm overripe breasts.

“Ha! Look at you stuck in there, little guy!” she laughed and shook her breasts by moving her nipples, and Alex’s body was tossed around between them, pitching wildly side to side. “You are so fucking tiny! I’ll bet you can’t even pull your way out, can you?”

True to her word, Alex was stuck fast between the two massive mounds of flesh, and all of his pushing and squirming couldn’t keep his pinned body from getting free.

“That is so fucking hot, Alex! I could probably flex my pecs and crush you between my tits! Maybe I shouldn’t hurt you… oh fuck it, I have to give it a shot.”

He could feel his body rising upward as she tightened up her massive pecs, and his body was crushed as the incredible muscles swelled up hugely beneath him, pressing the massive amount of breast flesh tightly into his body. She still held her nipples pulled far above her, and the pressure of those big breasts was painfully tight, but in such a good way that Alex’s penis oozed his excitement onto her hard belly. His eyes rolled up into his head as he blew his load, unable to contain his arousal at her superhuman power. He slumped down onto her, exhausted from the beating he took and the sensation of being nothing more than a plaything between her gigantic breasts.

“Did my big titties squeeze the jizz out of you, little buddy?” Justine cooed down to his semi-conscious form. She seemed to be calming down.

Thank God, Alex thought, near to passing out.

His ribs hurt like hell, but the whole feeling of being enveloped in her was so overwhelmingly erotic to him that the pain felt distant, like a dull buzz in his ears that faded into the sonic landscape that surrounded him.

Justine let go of her nipples, and they snapped back down to the surface of her breasts, letting up on the pressure. She reached her arms down and plucked Alex out of her cleavage, laying him sideways on top of her quivering breasts.

“No passing out, Birdie. You need to put that mouth to work,” she said, less fiery than before her orgasm. “Aw, look at you lying up on top of my titties. Maybe that’s where you should sleep from now on. Put your lips on my nipple, little baby.”

Alex was half conscious, his ribs aching from being crushed. He curled his body up on top of her immense breasts and pulled the massively swollen nipple to his mouth, kissing it from the side at it rose majestically upward.

He sucked on her nipple for a long while, drifting in and out of consciousness, until she lifted him up and switched his position, depositing on the opposite breast. He worked on that nipple also in this twilight between waking and dreaming, and felt his fleshy bed wobble and shake beneath him, the motion becoming more exaggerated until he was tossed off and rudely awakened as he crashed to the mat below. He groggily watched Justine come again, her own hand plunged into her pussy and working feverishly, and her lower body bucked up and down from her efforts, slamming her ass down onto the mat with a loud crash each time it hit. That titanic body thrashing around was a wonder to behold, more akin to the death throes of some great beast than a person.

Her second orgasm rocked her for a good long while, and Alex slowly picked himself up, clutching his chest. He rose off the mat in time to watch her unbuckle the weight belt and drop it, along with the big metal plate between the calves. She rose to her feet like some ancient goddess, standing so tall and massive above him, and turned away.

“What did you think of the show, Val?” Justine asked with a laugh, and Alex looked around Justine’s huge body to see Valerie’s shocked face, still somewhat sleepy from being rousted at such an early hour. “And you thought I’d kill him on day one. Ha! Ye of little faith!”

“Fuck you, Justine,” she said and began to turn, when Justine shot toward her like a bullet and grabbed her roughly by her long brown hair, yanking her off her feet.

Valerie cried out in pain as she hung suspended by her hair, and her hands reached up to Justine’s hand that held her off the floor with no effort. Justine lifted Valerie to the height of her head and sneered in her ear.

“Listen, bitch. You are on my shit list. You saw me come out of my little episode and you still let that bastard shoot me, and my head is pounding worse than any pain Inoki gave me. You better tread lightly or I’m going to put you through the wall like I did my Alex-size dumbbell. Do you get me? I love you, but you know better than to cross me.”

Valerie squirmed in her grip for a few seconds longer, and Justine let her drop to the floor. She gathered herself up with as much dignity as she could and walked away.

“I hate you, Justine,” she said as she walked off. “Clean up your fucking mess.”

“That’s what the staff is for,” Justine retorted. “Have a nice sleep… Mom.”

Valerie flinched, but didn’t turn back. Her step quickened and she walked from the room.

Alex watched the whole interaction in shocked silence, until Justine turned on him.

“What the fuck are you looking at?” she yelled. She gave him an angry look and starting stalking him around the room, moving slowly, savoring the fear growing on his face. “You want some of that, huh? I think it’s time for a little re-education, my little tutor.”

“Justine, j-just calm down,” he said, backpedaling, but her face remained the same angry mask she had when she talked to Valerie. “What the hell did I do other than try to make you happy?”

“Here’s the way it is,” she retorted. “I feel like shit, and I’m a big believer in redistribution of wealth. I like to share. I was humiliated yesterday, carried off like some sort of fucking animal. So I figure you have a little of that coming your way. You don’t like it, try to stop me. Pick any weapon you want. It won’t matter. You probably couldn’t hurt me if you had a gun, Alex. Inoki got through because she knows just where to hit, and she got lucky. You, little man, have neither the skill nor the strength to get through this. A whole flock of little Birdies couldn’t get through this armor. Oh what I wouldn’t give for a flock of little Birdies. Come here little Birdie.”

She pounded her abs hard with her hands as she advanced on him. The sound was loud as her hands struck home, but of course she was unaffected. He couldn’t have hit her with a tenth the power of either hand, let alone both, and knew he was in deep trouble. His legs began quaking. So much for nihilism. His survival instinct took over and he threw the locking collar from one of the barbells at her as she slowly walked toward him. She snapped her hand out and caught it easily, and crushed it flat with her fist, her forearm swelling up to the thickness of Alex’s thigh. She repositioned it and squeezed again, and did it a few more times, and dropped a small lumpy sphere of metal to the floor.

He bolted for the lockers, and she increased her speed to a trot, hot on his heels. Even though her head hurt, she was enjoying this little game. It was like being on safari, but the prey was so dreadfully slow. The fear though, that almost made the throbbing pain in her head subside to a dull roar. Her arousal grew in time with his growing fear, pushing the pain to the back of her mind, much like Alex’s earlier arousal dulled his own pain.

Alex made it to the lockers and ran to the far end of the small room, stopping at a metal door. He turned the knob and ran through, pulling it shut behind him.

He heard Justine’s heavy steps as he waited in the dark little closet, stumbling into a bucket with a mop. She must have been stepping heavily for his benefit, he figured, and it was working. The fear was palpable in the room, standing there in the dark. The light suddenly came on. The switch must have been outside the door; in his haste, he hadn’t noticed.

Justine’s low laughter came through the door.

“Alex,” she sing-songed, and his blood ran cold. “Little Alex, come out, come out wherever you are.”

The little closet was filled with cleaning supplies and implements. A shop vac as well as the bucket and mop, gloves, and other sundry items lined shelves in the room that was too small to even fit Justine’s massive body.

“Little Alex…” she said again. “Don’t you want to come out and play?”

He heard her hand on the doorknob (there was no lock!), and the knob began turning, but stopped. Instead, he heard the sound of metal on metal and watched in horror as the center of the door started bowing inward toward him. The corners of the door began to grind against the frame. Justine must have been pushing on the door, and from the size of the indentation, she was probably doing it with one arm!

“What are you doing in there little Birdie? Are you quaking in your boots, or are you jacking off?”

In spite of his fear, Alex was getting aroused, as the door pushed inward closer to his trembling body. She knew him entirely too well for having been around him so briefly.

A heavy series of knocks crashed against the door, startling Alex. His breathing quickened, whether from fear or excitement he couldn’t tell.

“The big bad wolf is here, Alex,” she said, that contralto voice lilting in her game. “She’s going to huff and puff and blow that door down. Or maybe she’ll just… push.”

He heard her grunt through the door, and it pushed inward faster now, and, amazingly, the indentation began to take the shape of the palm of her hand! She was compressing and deforming the metal like a hydraulic press, presumably from the power of one of her arms, and maybe legs. What was that, tons of pressure?

He could see light through the buckled corners of the door.

“You better not be standing in the way, little guy,” she said, her voice actually sounding playful.

“There’s nowhere to move! The room’s too small!” he said in panic.

“Don’t spoil this, Alex,” Justine growled from the other side of the door.

The door was close to being completely deformed by Justine’s inhuman strength. The metal contacted his body and began pushing him back into the shelves full of supplies. Bottles and sundry cleaning items rained down on him as the shelves collapsed from his body slowly pushing back into them.

“Please,” Alex wept, “you’re going to kill me.”

The door pushed against him further, crushing him into the heavy metal wall behind the shelves, and his chest let out a sickening gurgle as his mouth opened to scream in horror. The grinding sounds suddenly stopped, and he saw her fingers in her upper corner of the door. It ripped outward, pulling the metal hinges right out of the metal frame as Justine tore the door away with her one arm. She flung the door aside, and it stuck in the wall like a nightmarish gigantic shuriken. Bathed in sweat, it looked like Justine had been exerting herself from pushing on the door. The look on her face was not happy.

“You should have picked a better place then, you fucker!” she shouted and grabbed him by his neck, pulling him out of the closet. “I was starting to have fun, but you had to ruin it. Now all I am is pissed off and achy. Do you know what that means? You get to be achy too.”

“I’m already achy!” Alex wailed as she wrapped her hand around his waist painfully tight and lifted him into the air, making her way out of the gym building. “No!”

He struggled in her strong grasp, knowing it was futile, but unable to stop himself. He pounded his fists on her forearm as he rose, and got a laugh from Justine as a result.

“How about we play another game? I can rub your big beautiful muscles!”

He started rubbing her forearm instead of hitting it. Justine’s face remained unchanged.

“I can hit you with the staff! We can do something else!” He said, his voice rising in desperation. “What can I do to make you happy?”

“Suffer,” she said, and carried him back to her room.

Offline Pac

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #25 on: June 18, 2015, 06:53:23 pm »
Okay, one more chapter....

Enjoy, all. Feedback always welcome.

Chapter 12: Who is in Control?

The few night staff they encountered scurried out of Justine's way as she stalked through the hall on the way to her suite. Alex had progressed beyond the horrible fear to a state of resignation, determined not to panic.

Maybe I can talk her down, he thought, if I bide my time.

It was not to be. As they entered the suite, Justine threw Alex bodily through the room with a casual flick of her massive arm, using just a fraction of her strength. He sailed through the big entry room into the bedroom, rebounding hard off the headboard of the bed. A loud CRACK came from the padded headboard as Alex's body smashed into it. He hit with his back, and even though the padding was heavy, he was knocked half-senseless by the impact. He hit the mattress and rolled off to fall on the floor, dimly aware of his surroundings. The padding of the headboard still held the imprint of his body, and rips in the fabric showed the inner material.

"What, no rebuttal, little Birdie?" Justine said with a growl as she approached. "No more pleas?"

Alex's moaning brought a cruel smile to her face as she wrapped her big hand all the way around his upper arm, lifting him effortlessly to look at his dazed expression.

"That's what I thought," she said, and tossed his body onto the bed.

Alex landed in a heap, and Justine walked around the bed. She did something he couldn't see, and he was in no condition to sit up and find out. He was in no condition to do much of anything.

Alex felt his body rise off the mattress, and distantly felt Justine move him around as she slid shorts on his naked legs. She then carried him into the next room and dropped him unceremoniously onto the couch.

He could hear her voice, as though she was far away, even though he knew she was standing right over him. Looming was probably a more appropriate term.

"Greg?" she said into her phone. "No I'm not fucking looking for Valerie. I don't want to see that bitch. I don't care what fucking time it is. I need you to go into storage and get me something for Alex to sleep in. I want him to have the same sleeping arrangements as I had with Peter. No, Peter. He was the other little guy. Yes, that was him. Do I sound like I'm kidding? Alex is staying with me now, didn't you get the fucking memo? Yes, you can pack up his shit and bring it over here. Are you still asleep, you asshole? I said bring all of his shit now. If I have to do it, I'll find you and you DON'T want that, do you? I didn't think so."

She hung up on Greg and walked back into the bedroom, leaving Alex on the couch.

In his semi-aware state, he felt rather than saw or heard Justine stomping around the room. He felt his body rise again, and then he was placed on a rock-hard surface, most likely her lap, and had something forced into his mouth, a huge, fleshy protuberance that could only have been one of her nipples. He suckled in spite of himself, his semi-conscious body unable to put up even token resistance.

Drifting in and out of consciousness, Alex felt the crushing pressure of the weight of her huge breast pressing into his face, and he felt his body jerk as his air was cut off from the mass pressing into him. He pushed up against her heavy breast, and with a great deal of effort, was barely able to lift it far enough off his face to be able to breathe.

"That's right, pick it up, little Birdie, or I'll let my big titty suffocate you," came Justine's grimly amused voice, muffled by the tremendous mass of flesh, more felt than heard. "I'm so pissed off that I can't even swat you once for fear of snapping your bones like twigs, and I want to spank the hell out of you until you scream!"

He heard her moaning from his lips on her nipple. It was still swelling in his mouth, and he felt even more like he was suffocating as it filled his mouth nearly to capacity.

"I'll... uuunnghh... just have to... amuse myself other ways. Oh, fuck that feels good! You better suck like your life depends on it!"

Alex felt Justine's crushing grip on his wrists as she brought his hands up to encompass her massive breast, feeling for all the world like a fleshy beach ball bearing down on him. It felt like it weighed a ton as his arms stretched wide around it.

Suddenly he felt her stand, and his body was wrenched upward by her hand on the back of his head, pressing him into her breast. Alex could hear Justine's moaning, and his body dangled, his face crushed into her huge breast as he sucked hard, terrified she'd keep him smothered until he asphyxiated. His only hope was to get her off before that happened.

He began biting her hard, knowing how much she liked it, and soon it brought her to a shuddering orgasm. His body shook like a leaf with her wild motions, and he drew in a gasping breath as he felt her pull him off her nipple. She palmed the back of Alex's head, holding him in front of her. He was able to open his eyes enough to see her flushed face, and the cruel smile she aimed at him as she placed his body in between her breasts.

Justine shoved Alex's little body in between her huge hooters and took her hand away. He was wedged in tightly, unable to move, his head dangling on her shoulder. He saw her bring her gigantic arms to either side of her body, and close her hands into fists. She brought her arms out to either side of her body and bent forward slightly, and she began to slowly curl her arms, moving her hands toward each other, and the feeling of being squeezed between her boobs as her pecs flexed nearly made him pass out.

Justine's trapezius muscles swelled incredibly huge as she flexed in a classic crab pose, and Alex felt like he was being crushed in a gigantic fleshy vise.

"Nnggh!" he groaned as the air was squeezed from his lungs. He couldn't lift his arms to even push against her, as tightly wedged into her cleavage as his upper body was.

A few seconds of crushing was enough to totally wipe out Alex's already defeated body, and he hung limply. Justine adjusted his body with her hands on his hips, positioning his face directly in front of hers, her lips centimeters from his.

"How do you like that, little Birdie?" she asked, and brought her arms up, flexing them hugely to either side of Alex. "If I can't hit you, I'll crush you to a pulp! That shouldn't leave any permanent marks... unless I snap one of your little ribs."

She pushed his lips to hers and kissed him, her tongue invading his mouth. Shortly afterward, she let go of his head and flexed her arms to either side, then brought her hands toward each other again, crushing Alex mercilessly between her breasts as her pecs flexed, lifting his body up several inches from the swelling of the immense muscles' contraction. She leaned back and flexed hard, pulverizing Alex's torso.

"Aarrgh!" he cried as she squeezed him again and again. She even let his arms out of their fleshy prison so she could feel him try to push her breasts away from his tortured ribs.

Alex was in agony as she let up the last time, and hung slumped between her breasts.

"Damn, this feels good!" she said, his worn-out body barely able to comprehend her words. "I should have thought of this long ago for keeping you little fucks in line! You're here to serve my whims, not make me feel like shit, or make me feel guilty, or... or...."

With a roar of fury, Justine pushed her tremendous arms into the sides of her breasts, squeezing him the hardest yet, and Alex's breath was crushed out of him. His hands flew down to her massive muscular biceps, unable to push them apart with his overmatched arms, until he mercifully lost consciousness.

The next thing he knew he was lying on his back, sucking on something. It certainly wasn't Justine: it was nowhere big enough, and felt cold and plastic-y in his mouth. He also was wearing some sort of underwear. He was lying in a bed, but it wasn't Justine's big bed. She was close, though, because he heard her voice.

She gave a throaty laugh.

"I see you're awake, Sleeping Beauty," she said. "There's no point in faking it. I can tell you're up. How do you feel?"

"I hurt everywhere," he wheezed, letting the pacifier fall from his mouth. Before he even realized it, he thought about how much more he preferred Justine's gigantic nipple to the piece of plastic....

God, she's really fucked me up, he thought. I can't stop thinking about her body, even though I feel like I've been run over by a bus!

"Are you shitting me? I barely touched you," she said. Her voice took on an evil tone. "That was as gently as I could toss your body and get you to the bed... and I thought you liked my big titties, Alex. I thought you'd like being in between them. You really need to toughen up, Alex."

"I'm trying," he moaned, rising painfully to sit in the bed, which turned out to be an adult-sized crib. He was still groggy, and felt like he hadn't gotten any rest. It hurt if he drew in too much air, so he had to take shallow breaths, and felt like he was getting light-headed from lack of oxygen. "It's only been a few days. I can't possibly keep up with you after only a few days. You've probably been working out and getting this tough your whole life, not to mention you were probably bigger than me when you were a baby."

"Wow, you've still got some fight left in you," she said, and the tone of her voice was admiring. "I'm so very impressed. You’re either tougher than I thought, you aren't that hurt, or you just don't give a shit any more. That's fine... I can work with any of that. I'm proud of you little Birdie!"

He didn't hear any anger in her voice, though he was barely able to focus on her from the agony in his chest. His ribs didn't feel broken, but he was so thoroughly crushed by her huge muscles he felt weak as a kitten.

"I'm going to have so much fun today with you, Little Baby," she cooed, which made the hair on the back of his neck stand up. "I canceled my entire schedule just to be with you. You can teach me some things, little tutor, and I'll teach you some things. Sound good?"

"Yeah," Alex said, his pained voice sounding hoarse. "How are you feeling? Does your head still hurt?"

That made Justine pause. He apparently caught her off guard.

"What do you mean?" she asked sharply, her voice wary.

"Your head hurt yesterday after you woke up," he replied. "I was just wondering how you were feeling."

"Why do you give a fuck?" she said defensively, caught off-guard.

"Because I'm worried about you," he said. "You seemed so hurt, even more than me."

He was finally able to focus on her gigantic body as she stood towering over the crib he was in.

From between the bars he could see Justine's discomfiture at his response. He watched her huge body stand, sit, stand again, then stalk into the next room, slamming the door so hard he felt the entire room shake. He heard a loud crash on the other side of the wall, and feared he may have just enraged Justine again.

Me and my stupid fucking mouth, he thought.

Ten minutes went by and Justine still didn't come back. Alex was finally able to shake the cobwebs out of his head and stand up. A bolt of fire shot down his entire core as he did, and he groaned from the pain. It felt like he had been stabbed in the middle of his back. He stifled a yelp by clapping his hand over his mouth.

The big crib was obviously custom-made for someone his size or thereabouts. There was even a mobile suspended off the one side to complete the tableau.

So, that's what this is about, he thought between gasps of pain. Fucking wonderful. Another power play... I must be an idiot to keep resisting.

He also realized he was dressed in a diaper, and almost laughed at the thought of what he looked like: an obscene caricature, a pudgy, twenty-something Baby New Year. The little jerk his body made from the repressed chuckle caused a new bolt of agony, this time in his chest.

He felt like Tibet being "liberated" by the People's Republic. The little sovereign nation crushed into submission.

Alex thought back to his national diplomacy training during his graduate studies. What would a smaller, weaker nation do, faced with the threat of overwhelming force, the threat of annexation, even, with no recourse or help available?

Capitulate.

He let out a sigh and gingerly moved his body in the least painful way possible, looking for the release catches to open the crib and let him out. There were none. He apparently must have to climb over the side to get out, but didn't like the idea of that, given his aching body's condition.

He was also hungry and had to go to the bathroom, but Justine still hadn't come out of the bedroom.

Dammit.

"Mommy?" he called out, unable to raise his voice higher than a conversational level. "Mommy, I need you."

You fucking bitch.

The bedroom door opened, and a bleary-eyed Justine walked out. She had obviously been crying, but had made a heroic effort to hide it. Alex acted like he didn't notice. He couldn't endure any more abuse without totally breaking. He knew it in his soul.

"I need to go to the bathroom, Mommy," he said, refusing to show any signs of defeat or humiliation.

Capitulation with dignity? Could he get away with it? One of the things the manual that dealt specifically with Justine had stated was that she subconsciously fed on weakness and fear in her dealings with the adults in her life, so showing fear or weakness was not effective, often leading to disastrous results.

He also couldn't help watching her chest swaying with awe as she approached. The huge breasts that crushed him like a bug between their gigantic fleshy masses. "...And I'm hungry."

"Yeah?" she asked, approaching the crib. Her eyes burned into his as she realized where his gaze was leveled. "What's the magic word?"

"Please?" Alex asked.

Justine reached in and grabbed Alex under the arms, hoisting him easily out of the crib. She held him against her chest briefly and let him slide down her impossible curves as she set him on his feet in front of her. They both shivered from the contact. Her gigantic body loomed so high above her he couldn't see her face over the shelf of her massive breasts.

Alex resisted the temptation to touch them, and his eyes wandered to her sculpted abs. He was insanely turned on by them, and they were so tantalizingly close, the gigantic bricks of muscle standing so prominently out from her torso. She was dressed like she had recently been in the weight room, and she gave off a faint odor of having really exerted herself.

From the smell, she obviously hadn't taken a shower. Her scent was intoxicating.

"Go on, Little Baby," she said, but he could tell her heart wasn't in the role-playing. He must have struck a nerve.

Alex made his way to the bathroom, but she stopped him.

"Little babies don't use the big boy potty yet," she said half-heartedly.

He paused, wondering what she meant, then realized she meant the diaper.

Oh fuck.

"You're kiddin-" he began to say, and her hand flicked out casually and struck him in the chest, knocking him halfway across the room. He was having trouble catching his breath from the massive impact, and looked up, pain in his eyes, and saw an equal amount of pain in Justine's as well. He almost thought he could see her trying to apologize in that pained look, but he was so beaten and exhausted it could have been his imagination.

Justine's rough treatment solved Alex's need to urinate, though, as he felt the adult diaper was now full.

God damn it, you stubborn idiot! his inner mind screamed out through the pain and shock. SHUT UP! Just obey!

He couldn't pick himself up off the floor, and after a few minutes he felt Justine's hand around his neck, lifting him to his feet surprisingly gently. Her hand hovered near him, until she saw he was able to stand on his own wobbly legs.

"Go get yourself cleaned up," she said to him, somewhat sadly. "I only carry this role-playing shit so far."

Alex rushed to the bathroom as quickly as his wobbling legs would carry him, knowing the cost of moving slowly around Justine. He careened into the wall of the bathroom, but stopped only long enough to rub his sore shoulder.

He cleaned off quickly, then went back into the big room naked. He was still partially erect, but was past caring at his propriety. Justine definitely noticed, and her voice was softer as she watched his penis bob while he stood unsteadily.

"You fucked up my entire schedule yesterday by being so damn fragile," she said, sounding strange. He could hear an undertone of... something. Anger, or pain, maybe... - it was tough to identify the emotion in her voice.

"I figured there wasn't any point in slapping you awake because you didn't seem like you could even move yesterday," she said, her voice unsteady as she watched his manhood, "but you've had a day and a half to recover, so you're fair game now. I would stay on my good side today. I'm not as wound up as yesterday, but you know how that can change. I really don't want to break you, Alex."

Holy shit! he thought. I was out a day and a half?

"Yeah, I was pissed, but I occupied myself in the weight room, see?" she said.

Alex looked up at her and saw she was flexing one of her gigantic arms, the huge bicep swelling up well past the diameter of one of his thighs, maybe even bigger than both of them together! She pumped it a few more times, and Alex watched in awe as it rose, higher with each pump. He felt his mouth go dry. He quickly got to full salute, and Justine's eyes glittered as she watched his cock harden rapidly from her display.

"They're really huge now, aren't they?" she asked, and he could hear the arousal in her voice.

"Good God," Alex breathed as he watched the titanic limb flex again and again. She pumped her arm for about half a minute, and Alex stared, frozen in place.

"I'll take that as a yes," she said softly, leaning forward slightly and looking over the huge shelf of her chest at him. "I thought you'd be impressed. I hit my upper body really hard yesterday, worked off some of my anger on the weights and the heavy bags. I ripped two of the canvas bags apart by lunch time. I'll bet watching that would've gotten your blood pumping... or scared the shit out of you. Or both. I punched a hole right through the canvas in the first one in about ten minutes, which really pissed me off. The second I snapped the chain that held it in place with my first punch, and the entire top of the bag came apart at the same time! The damn thing must have been defective. I didn't even think I hit it that hard. I guess I don't know my own strength."

Yeah, right, he thought.

Alex remembered the gigantic bags. They looked brand new the last time he was in the gym, but she was ripping them apart in their first use! The chains on those things were massive, more like something you'd use to tow a car versus a piece of athletic equipment. He couldn't imagine being able to break one of those links from brute force, even if it was a big truck trying to tear it apart.

"Daddy's on the Senate Armed Services Appropriation Committee, so I asked him if we could get bags made from something tougher than canvas," she said, watching the tip of Alex's cock glisten from his arousal. "They have that stuff they make bulletproof vests out of, and he said they could make me bags out of that. I told him to put something heavier in them than the stuffing they put in them now, because they fly all over the place when I punch them. Three hundred pounds just isn't heavy enough. I used to get Hans to hold them, but the last time I did, he didn't get out of the hospital for a week."

Justine looked at Alex's unsteady body swaying in front of her. She couldn't help but admire his toughness. For such a tiny guy, he hadn't cracked, and she'd broken much bigger men in the first day. Hell, she'd broken Hans in the first hour. But Alex... he was definitely a keeper. She couldn't quite comprehend what kept him from completely submitting, but was determined to figure it out.

She turned to the big mirror over her couch and looked at her figure, flexing the different muscle groups and watching them rise hugely from her flexing.

Would it be possible to break Alex now, she wondered. She turned him on so much she didn't even need to touch him. He got so excited just from looking at her! That had never happened to her with her tutors. It did with Hans, but he thoroughly repulsed her. She'd fucked him several times when she was horny, but something about him made her want to throw up. He was very muscular, which she didn't find attractive in a man, despite her impossible build, but it was more than that. He had no spine, mindlessly doing anything as soon as she said it. She could probably tell him to impale himself on her katana and he'd gladly oblige her.

Alex was so tiny and cute, which turned her on like crazy, but the most attractive thing to her was that he still had spirit. She was hard on him, harder than most of the tutors she had been through, but he kept it together, and even had the balls to stand up to her just a few minutes ago. He didn't seem to show any sign of being cowed when she knocked him across the room!

As much as she enjoyed it, she knew she'd break him of it eventually. How could she not? She was absolutely amazed he lasted this long. Amazed... and saddened that she couldn't help but hurt him.

"My whole upper body looks so massive today... I feel stronger than ever!" Justine said, looking at her pumped arm.

She flexed it as hard as she could, slowly curling her hand toward her shoulder. She was wetter than hell from Alex's awed look.

"I'll bet my arm is bigger around than your waist, Birdie," she said absently, enjoying his reaction. "Come here."

Alex staggered toward her, still reeling. He got close enough to feel the heat radiating from her massive body, and she got down on her knees. Her big green eyes were only a few inches lower than his, and she looked at him with a piercing stare.

"Put your hands on my arm," she commanded, and Alex's hands immediately went to the top of her immense bicep.

"How big is your waist, Birdie? Do you think my arm is bigger?" she asked him.

I wear twenty-seven inch waist pants," he said absently, his hands gliding over the smooth skin of Justine's swollen limb. "Your arm is definitely bigger than that."

"Ha!" she said triumphantly. "Way bigger! My arms were twenty-nine inches months ago!"

Alex was lost in lust as he ran his hands over her muscles. They were so hard! It was like she wasn't made of flesh, or just had a tiny bit of flesh over steel or rock. He could probably smash the little bo staff he used before on her bicep until it broke and she wouldn't even flinch.

Justine was almost purring from his worship. She loved the rapt look on his face as he focused so intently on her gigantic muscles.

Before he realized it, Justine had hooked the belt loop on the back of his pants in the pinky finger of her other hand and hoisted his entire body over her bicep. He hung draped over her arm holding onto it, and she could feel his hard cock tracing a line of his come over her triceps.

She started flexing again, watching his body rise and fall with each flex. Watching his little body lift up as her muscles swelled was making her wetter than hell, and she rose to her feet, her other hand finding its way to her wet pussy.

Alex groaned as he held onto her massive limb. He felt like he was about to come any second, and he could tell she was easily as aroused as he was from the scent that now flooded the room.

"Mmm, you like that, don't you?" she moaned, flexing her arm as hard as she could. He was so light she could barely feel his weight slung over her arm.

"Oh, God yes!" he moaned, tightening his grip on her. He was trying to wrap his entire body around her arm,

She flexed her arm hard and pushed her hand into his back, squeezing his body between her hard bicep and her forearm.

"I could crush you to pulp between my big bicep and my forearm, little Alex," she moaned, and demonstrated it as her hard muscles pressed into his stomach. "It would be easy... so easy."

Alex was unable to articulate his thoughts, only able to moan a constant wordless cry, periodically cut off as her muscles crushed into him. Justine could feel his cock smearing even more of his sticky seed on her hugely swollen triceps.

She started shoving her fingers furiously into her sopping wet pussy, continuing to flex her arm, each flex crushing Alex harder until she could hear his involuntary grunts as the air was forced out of him like a bellows. It only took a few more of these pumps before she came with a howl and pinned his body between her muscles as she flexed hard. By the time she was done, he was crushed into unconsciousness and the underside of her arm was covered in his ejaculation.

Justine watched herself again in the mirror as she flexed her entire upper body, which blew up to incredible proportions. Little tiny Alex hung limply from her arm, but she could see the smile on his face. Tilting her head back, she roared from the powerful emotions raging through her body. Tears rolled down her cheeks as she fought to control the chaos swirling within her.

All of the hard workouts, all of the sparring with undoubtedly the toughest martial artists in Kansas, probably America... maybe even the world didn’t phase her. But this little tiny man, barely heavy enough to make her even realize he was draped over her arm, got her so confused and worked up she was practically shaking like a leaf.

"You're never getting out of here, my little love," she purred at him through her tears. "Never!"

sangd11

« Reply #26 on: July 05, 2015, 08:45:06 am »
Absolutely love this storie. Justine is a very interesting charakter, kind of a sociopath but she also has some kind of love(perhaps) for alex. Realy hope you continue this storie.
 :cool2: :clap: :clap: :rock:

Offline Greatguy87

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #27 on: July 08, 2015, 02:10:35 am »
Pac, do you have an email address? I'd like to contact you if you dont mind. I have Ideas for a story.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Pac

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #28 on: July 10, 2015, 05:36:07 am »
(more)

Chapter 13 - Moreland's Return

The remainder of the week passed with Alex and Justine reaching a sort of uneasy truce, both of them growing increasingly addicted to the other. It wasn't without the occasional confrontation, which always ended with Justine using her new intimidation tactic of crushing Alex between her big breasts or squeezing him in her steely arms. As much as he enjoyed it, the pain made him wonder how much of it he could take before he truly broke beyond repair. He wondered if Adam, or any of the others, ever made it out of her father's employ in anything other than a pine box.

The day before what could be his last day, Alex was scheduled to spend the day alone with Justine in her rooms. They actually had a somewhat sociable meal, with Alex trying to subtly as possible to throw in several Civics concepts he was able to introduce during the week. He needn't have bothered. Justine showed that her aptitude, or lack thereof, was either an outright fabrication, or, if true, a willful act of disobedience on her part. Alex suspected the former. The "tutor" angle seemed like a smoke screen to get him signed on.

After breakfast, Justine was very amorous as usual, and Alex spent most of the morning off his feet, suspended by Justine's impossibly strong body in various ways as she serviced him or he pleased her. It was somewhat painful, as always, but no less pleasurable for it.

Justine then wolfed down a massive lunch, then Alex watched as Justine moved incredibly fast as she dashed into her bedroom, bragging as she went that the nutrients that didn't expand her gigantic muscles would go directly to her breasts, igniting Alex's excitement all over again.

"Get in here, tiny!" she shouted, and Alex wasted no time making his way as fast as possible to her bed, where she lay in wait. She was surprisingly gentle as she had her way with him. He noticed that she didn’t need any kind of restraint as he lay atop her massive body, driving into her womanhood while Justine held a pillow for him to collide with. She had never been so considerate, nor had she ever been so tranquil as he drove to a quick climax.

After Alex was spent, she maneuvered herself atop him. He gulped audibly as her gigantic thighs rested to either side of him, so thick and powerful that he could have laid sideways and still not have spanned their girth. But his fear was misplaced. As soon as her thighs touched his hips, they stopped, and her knees rested barely touching his shoulders as she began to rise and fall with flexes of her quads. She was so careful in her movements that Alex wanted to comment, but the faraway look in her eyes as she gazed down at him from between her monumental breasts made him stay his tongue.

It was completely unlike Justine. The entire past week was one of violently reckless behavior and emotions changing wildly from moment to moment. But, ever since her conversation with her father, she behaved like a different person -- careful, cautious, and non-violent.

What did he say to her?

All in all, it was the most pleasant day he’d had, with the exception of Justine's day of recuperation after being tranquilized. Alex found that he rather enjoyed being at her beck and call, except for the one time when her temper flared. Thankfully, he was able to divert the escalating violence without any consequences. The whole day seemed for the most part to be designed to show Alex just what he would lose if he were to not return. It was, he mused, Justine putting her "best foot forward" for his benefit. It mostly consisted of her flaunting her unbelievable body before him and demonstrating her amazing strength.

The last display of the day saw a small change back to her usual loud ways. Alex figured she thought he would automatically say yes to another week and began to get careless.

After dinner, Justine retreated into her bedroom, returning shortly with a big kettlebell, the spherical weight significantly larger than Alex's head. She began curling it rapidly with her gigantic arm, and her bicep swelled hugely with every pump. The arm she wasn't curling flexed into a staggering display of might as she watched Alex's growing excitment.

"I love feeling my muscles get stronger after I eat. Sometimes it feels like I can concentrate and send the nutrients directly to the muscles I am exercising. I love pushing them every day and feeling that I can lift heavier and heavier. I love that weights other people can't dream of moving don't even make me break a sweat. Like this kettlebell. It's over three hundred pounds, Birdie. Hans, my so-called 'strength coach', can't even lift it without help, but it's a breeze for just one of my arms. It's just not enough for me, Alex."

Justine flexed the arm that held the kettlebell, and moved her wrist, isolating different muscle groups as she held the heavy weight with the muscles of her wrist alone. She could see she was pushing him over the edge with her display, but needed her hold over him solidified before his week was done. "Not enough to even give me a pump. I need your help, little tutor."

Justine watched as he approached her and lowered the big weight to the height of his hips. One final act of strength should do it, she figured; Alex would be hers for another week, and then she would own his little body. She knew on some level she already did. The way he looked at her, the way her simplest movements made him pause to watch, excited her as much as they did him, maybe even more. She loved having his eyes on her. She longed for his gaze every second, like she could feel him track her as she flaunted her body before him. Never had she felt the sense of being desired this strongly, and she found she enjoyed it as much as she craved the fear that accompanied her dominant actions, and the discipline she enjoyed exacting when he didn’t suit her whims.

In a way, the tutors felt more like her charges than anything else, her little servants, her children. Babies, she loved to think of them, so tiny and helpless that she had to keep them safe... mostly from her darker urges. When she was younger, after the changes of puberty began to ravage her body painfully, she had been very incautious in sating her needs. Her father consoled her about the things she had done, telling her that it couldn't have been helped, but she knew, deep down inside, that what had happened was not only wrong, but criminally so. Most of the time she didn't think about it, though. What was done was done. All she could do from then on was try to be careful.

How she had cried the day they took Adam away in the ambulance, never to return. Had he survived? Her father had said so, but after that day her father had never answered another question about him.

Mostly Justine put the past accidents out of her mind. She knew she was important, and not just because of her station as a senator's daughter. There was more to it than that, though she was never told what that more might be. But there was the training, the endless training.

She enjoyed it; it focused her racing mind, gave her shining points to hold with singular intensity. She relished them from the moment they began until she had done her last task. No matter how arduous, how challenging, she loved them, even when she did not excel. Her anger was always directed at herself. Unfortunately, it often spilled over into the exercises, and the people conducting them.

She smiled down at tiny Alex staring so intently at her bulging bicep as she held the heavy kettlebell like it weighed nothing. She moved it slowly, swinging it around as she rotated her wrist to isolate the different muscles. After enjoying Alex’s nearly-drooling attention to her muscles, she stopped swinging the kettlebell, dangling it inches from his hips.

"Climb on," she said, shaking the weight a little in emphasis. "Straddle it like it was one of those bouncy balls little kids play with."

Knowing not to delay, Alex mounted the weight, slipping his legs over the point where the handle attached to the weight. His small hands closed over Justine's massive hand as it gripped the weight. Her smile broadened as she felt his little hands on hers.

"Hang on, little Birdie," Justine said, and began easily curling the weight, with Alex holding on for dear life.

Again and again the weight swung upward, and Alex rode it as Justine let the handle slip in her hand, keeping Alex upright as she brought it to her shoulder. Her arm swelled to frightening dimensions, and he watched the massive muscle with awe as it rose and fell in his view. It appeared to grow more with each rep, slowly expanding until Alex thought he was going to pass out. Justine watched his composure crack with increasingly smug satisfaction.

"Impressive, isn't it?" she said softly, her excitement rising. "They've gotten so huge! I almost can't believe it myself. Go ahead and feel it. Hard as steel, maybe harder. I wonder... if I got really pumped, if that fucking security guy could even get a dart through this? It would probably just bounce off, with the point all bent. Like Superman. Maybe I should get a costume. I can already do quite a few things that most people can't, and every day I get that much stronger, Alex, that much bigger. Feel how big it grows when I reach the range of motion. My muscle density is probably a hundred times yours, and they never stop growing, getting denser and denser. I eat pounds of food every day, and next to nothing goes to waste. Soon I’ll be indestructible, like a living goddess. Almost nothing can stop me now, Alex. I can lift ten men’s weight with my arms as easily as you can pick up a piece of paper. I could throw them so high into the air, all at the same time, that the fall alone would most likely kill them. "

Alex, with a bewildered look on his face, ran his hand over Justine's bicep as she curled the kettlebell with him straddling it. The addition of his weight didn't even change the look on her face as she looked smugly down at him. After he had mounted the huge mass of steel, Justine had actually slowed her pace so she didn't fling his tiny body off the weight by swinging it so quickly.

"There, I feel a little warmth now, but it's still not enough. Look how huge they get from just a tiny pump. I'll bet this arm's well over thirty inches now, Alex. Would you like to find out?"

"Oh... oh yes," he whispered, nearly beside himself from the building excitement.

Without stopping, Justine walked to an ornate desk in the corner of the great room, pulling open a drawer and grabbing a fabric measuring tape that tailors use. She obviously measured her progress often, as the tape looked well-used.

Justine stopped curling the kettlebell and let Alex slip off to the floor. She held the measuring tape out, inches above Alex's grasp.

"Go on, get it," she said, holding it over his head.

When Alex would reach up, Justine would raise the tape just above the height of his outstretched hand. She dangled it to within an inch of his face, leaning forward slightly so she could see him over the shelf of her chest.

"What the fuck are you waiting for?" she said, a note of wry amusement in her voice. "Get those little legs pumping, Birdie. I've been working out, no reason you shouldn't, too. You definitely need it more than me, you little runt."

With a quiet sigh, Alex began to jump for the ribbon of fabric hanging over his head, but, as he expected, Justine would yank it out of reach as he jumped. He tried timing it so she wouldn't be able to pull it away in time, but her reflexes were faster than his ability to jump, and she kept the tape from him until he was breathing hard from the exertion of the impromptu jumping drill.

"That's it, little guy. We've got to get those little legs in shape if you're going to keep up with me," Justine said as she watched his frustrated attempts to grab the measuring tape. "Of course, even Hans can't keep up with me, and he's devoted his life to being strong. Maybe there's just no hope for you, you scrawny shit."

After ten strenuous minutes of jumping as hard as he could, Alex finally stopped, winded.

"I didn't say stop, Alex," Justine said ominously, leaning down to loom over him. Her massive breasts came within inches of his head, and Alex had to resist the urge to reach out for them.

With a groan, Alex began jumping again, his loud gasps for air echoing through the room. Justine put him through another ten minutes, until Alex was barely able to breathe.

"Okay," she said. "That's as much as a little pussy like you should be able to do without having a stroke. This is going to continue until you're in shape, you know that, don't you?"

Unable to answer, Alex nodded while he rested with his hands on his knees, sucking in air in great gasps.

"Damn, I forgot just how out of shape you little wimps usually are. I can do better than that with one leg. I'll even hang onto the kettlebell. Watch."

Justine lifted one massive leg and started hopping, her gigantic thigh propelling her knee to nearly the height of Alex's head with each single-legged jump. Even with the massive weight in one hand, she was still able to leap amazingly high using a single leg. As big as Justine was, her landings didn't make as loud a thump as Alex's did. She hopped on her single leg for nearly as long as Alex had, watching his reaction the entire time. She was breathing steadily, not seeming winded in the least. She wasn't even sweating. He hadn't seen so much as a drop of sweat since Justine started to curl the three-hundred pound kettlebell nearly a half hour ago.

Occasionally checking her watch, Justine kept bounding in place for her twenty minutes, then started subtly hopping closer to Alex's little body as she continued past the time she set for him. Her massive breasts rose and fell, bouncing heavily as she landed, and when she was close enough that she couldn't see Alex around them, she stopped, leaning forward slightly. Her breasts dropped heavily as her knee bent and just grazed his forehead. Alex scrambled backward, fearing that her huge frame would come crashing down on him.

She laughed at his fear.

"After everything you've seen me do, you actually think I'm going to run you over like some big clumsy oaf?" she said, looking down at him. "Come here, you little fucking coward."

As Alex approached, Justine raised her huge leg until her bent knee was practically at the height of his face.

"Put your little ass on my foot and hold onto my leg," she said. "Hold on tight."

Still wary of Justine's huge body, Alex slid his hips over her sneaker and wrapped his arms around the hard muscle of her calf. The gigantic thing was much bigger than his thigh, almost approaching his waist in circumference. As soon as he had his arms around it, she began hopping again, and his body vaulted off the floor with her.

Alex was taken by surprise by the force of her leap and lost his hold when she landed, crashing into the upper part of her foot and then to the floor. The thick carpet absorbed some of the impact, but he still had the wind knocked out of him.

Justine stopped, looking down at him with disdain.

"One fucking hop, Birdie… really?" she sighed in exasperation. "I keep watching how pathetic you are, but you continue to exceed my low expectations. Do I really have to be even gentler with you? It's like you're made of fucking glass!"

"Sorry, I'll try harder," he said, wincing in pain from smashing into her foot and the floor. He was already so sore from everything he'd endured the last week, but he was determined to not "break", as Justine so bluntly put it. Just one more day....

The entire time Alex was getting back to his feet, Justine held rock steady in her one-legged stance, easily keeping her balance with the kettlebell held in the arm furthest from Alex. Her incredible muscles were so strong she didn't shift once to keep her balance.

"Come on, Birdie," she said, her anger subsiding as realized she was probably leaving a bad final impression before bed… before tomorrow, possibly his last day.

"Okay, little guy, I'll make sure you don't fall off."

After he was settled on her foot, Justine began hopping again, now bouncing around the room with Alex clinging tightly to her raised leg. She began timing her hops to allow her to curl the kettlebell once more, and the flurry of motion made Alex's head spin as he rode Justine's leg around the room.

Justine reached down to Alex as she felt his arms slip. She hoisted him from her leg with her hand on the collar of his shirt and deposited him on her hip. Her gigantic breast collided heavily with him with each hop, and he was alternately excited and battered as she continued her latest display of limitless strength.
Her voice was low and husky as her arm tightened around Alex, pressing his little chest into her bouncing breast. His body was jostling up and down with the huge fleshy mass, crashing down hard on her unyielding hip.

"I came when I was crushing you in between my tits, Alex," she said, and a new flood of her aroused scent hit his nose. "And I came when I squeezed your little body nearly in half with my arm. I want to do that to you all the time. You think you can endure that without breaking?"

He felt his legs shaking from the memory of being crushed, and saw her breathing quicken. Her nipples began to rise, poking out of her exercise top, growing to the point he thought they would pierce the stretchy fabric. He felt the nipple under his little arm actually lift it off the surface of the massive boob he clung to.

"Oohhhh," he heard his voice moan as if it came from someone else, and before his mind could react, he moved his arm and his hand grasped her nipple, so thick and rigid. It was so huge he could nearly wrap his entire hand around it.

She hissed her breath in sharply as she felt his hand on her.

"Yeah, that's good, Birdie," she moaned. "Squeeze it as hard as you can. Oh, fuck that feels good!"

She suddenly stopped jumping and threw the kettlebell away with a casual flick of her arm. It hit the couch in her room and the loud splintering of wood made Alex snap his head toward the sound. The kettlebell blasted through the couch like a cannonball and hit heavily on the floor behind it, tumbling until it embedded itself in the wall with an ear-splitting crash. The wreckage of the couch smashed into the wall a fraction of a second later.

Justine laughed loudly at the trail of destruction, until another sharp tug on her nipple made her eyes burn into Alex's. He cringed unconsciously as she smiled shark-like at him.

"I guess I don't know my own strength," she said. "Oh, who the fuck am I kidding? Of course I know my own strength!”

“In my last military history class, I was told about the artillery of the late eighteen hundreds. It was total shit. Just imagine if I lived back in the Age of Sail. I'd be the deadliest pirate there ever was. I wouldn't even need cannons -- I could just throw the cannonballs at the other ships. Did you know typical cannons on warships in the late seventeen-hundreds fired only a twenty-four pound ball? Twenty-four pounds! The Armstrong twenty-four pounders, the latest technological advance in naval ordinance in 1760, only had a muzzle velocity of seventeen-hundred twenty feet per second. That was with eight pounds of black powder packed into the thing. It was as likely to explode in the men’s faces as fire the round. Now just imagine how hard I could throw something that light. I’ll bet I could get close to generating that kind of kinetic energy if I really swung my arm and put my body into it when I threw. If I made a sling I’ll bet I could exceed it. And those old muzzle-loaders took a whole crew of men upward of a minute to reload and fire again. I could probably hurl twenty cannonballs in that time without breaking a sweat.

She watched Alex’s face contort as she gave him a little jolt of power with her arm.

“Maybe I should do that some time, see how fast I could hurl a bunch of cannonballs at an old wooden ship or a building. I could turn it to a pile of junk in minutes. Within a thousand yards, I’ll bet I could outfire a twenty gun frigate all by myself. Fuck Man of Wars, I’d be a Woman of War."

Justine took her arm from around Alex, her throwing arm, and flexed it next to his head. The muscle bulged obscenely, bumping into him hard enough to snap his neck forward.

"Feel that?" she slurred, her arousal rising dangerously high. "That's the feel of pure power."

She pushed her bulging bicep into the back of Alex's head and squeezed him into her breast. His face disappeared into the side of it, and she smiled down as he unconsciously grasped her nipple tightly in surprise.

Justine moaned loudly and repositioned her arm to cover Alex's back, and repeated the flex, squashing him between her gigantic bicep and her even more gigantic breast.

"I could crush your little body flat with just a soft flex," she moaned, and released him. He nearly fell off her hip, and he drew in a breath that had been compressed from his lungs. "I could probably crack your little ribs just by squashing you against my tit!"

Justine's arm pushed him tightly against her breast, and the sudden upward pressure of her arm lifted him off her hip to dangle by her side. She flexed her pec and he rose further, pinned between the hard muscle and the soft but incredibly firm breast that covered most of his torso.

"No, you're not going anywhere," she moaned. "Gravity doesn't own you; I own you."

The incredible pressure reinforced her words, and Alex was nearly in a state of total arousal when Justine's telephone rang. He heard her growl and felt it through the flesh pressed against him. He then felt nothing but air as she dropped him after the third ring to drop heavily to the floor.

"This better be a fucking global crisis," she growled dangerously, stomping to the telephone so forcefully Alex was expecting to see footprints in the parquet.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO --. Oh, hi Daddy!" she said, changing her tone in mid-yell. "When did you get back? Oh, good. My maxes? Nope! Not even close. No, higher... a lot higher! You should see what I'm up to now. You do? Good! I can’t wait to show you! I was just showing my tutor what kind of power these arms packed."

Justine glanced down at Alex, like the mention of his name made her realize he was there. She shook her head disapprovingly as he lay on the floor, stunned.

"No, he's fine. I didn't so much as part his hair this week. I can let you talk to him if you want. No? Okay, then. Yes, I did go to school twice this week. I didn't talk back to the teachers or threaten anyone. I didn’t punch any of the security guys, even though that one guy, Bradford, kept giving me this look…. Yes, I realize I *did* have to get shot by that fucking Chief Willis bastard on Wednesday... and if I ever find out who he is, I'm going to grab him and crack his skull like an egg. No, Daddy, I won't really. I'm sorry for losing my temper. I understand. No, I know what you had to go through."

The change that had transpired in Justine was remarkable. She went from rampaging monster to contrite little girl in the span of one sentence. She even changed her posture from a menacing stance to stock-straight and still, like she was being dressed down. Alex had never seen her do that before.

Wow, he really does know how to control her, Alex thought as he watched Justine nervously shift her weight from foot to foot.

"Oh, you will?" she suddenly said, looking excitedly at Alex, and her body tensed with excitement, the muscles growing hugely. "That's wonderful! You're the best daddy ever! I take back everything I ever said about you or Valerie! I'll even promise to take the fucking zombie pills this week! Oh, I love you! Thank you, Daddy!"

Justine hung up the phone and was giddy with excitement. She cleared the distance between her and Alex in a flash and swept him into her arms like a baby. He must have looked like a newborn, lost in those massive limbs.

"I just got the most incredible news!" she gushed. "Daddy says he likes the progress you've made with me this week so much that he will give you a bonus to stay on even longer. He said he’ll see you tomorrow afternoon to go over the details! Isn't that wonderful?"

Alex smiled and nodded, but inside his stomach was churning. It was true that his week with Justine went far beyond any experience he had ever had, sexually or otherwise, but now that the possibility appeared for him to leave, to escape this often horrific term of service, he was inwardly torn. The pain of his most recent collision with the floor was swirling in his mind, though, along with the throbbing in his buttocks and lower back.

"Um, when did he say he would meet with me?" Alex asked as he swung wildly in Justine's arms.

"He didn't," she said, spinning in a circle while swinging him around. "He said in the afternoon, that's all. We have plenty of time to continue what we were doing before lunch and after I work out!"

Justine was now in high spirits, and all of the growing emotional turmoil from earlier was gone like it had never happened. From a two-minute phone call with her father. Alex wished Senator Moreland would call more often. Maybe his body wouldn't be such a wreck.

Offline nickolai

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    56.67%
« Reply #29 on: July 11, 2015, 11:18:13 pm »
3 more chapters to go before we are caught up!  Have you got more stuff beyond chapter 16?  I hope so cuz this one is one of my favs!!

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  ★Memorable Author: [Pac] A Not-So-Quick Tutorial

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View