Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by tunea on 29 Feb 2008
  • Does Annie Rivieccio do sessions, or has she done them in the past, are there
    any reviews or past history of her sessions?
    • tunea
  • #2 by daman on 30 Jul 2009
  • Please share stories and pics/vids.

I remember watching one video where Annie did nothing but sit on a mans face around 30 minutes! I'd love to wrestle her.

So anyone have stories to share?
    • daman
  • #3 by femusclejerk on 30 Jul 2009
  • Had a session with her in the 90's when she did sessions on a regular. She was much bigger back then.  She put me in a leg scissor lock that almost broke both my jaws. Probably the strongest female bodybuilder I'd done a session with.
    • femusclejerk
  • #4 by samsonite on 12 Oct 2009
  • She used to do them years ago. I've never been in a session with her.
  • #5 by femusclejerk on 12 Oct 2009
  • Somewhere in this forum I wrote about a session I had with Annie.  Anyway, had a session with her in NYC in 2000 where she put me in holds like I thought I was going to die. She scissored me with her strong legs and I thought she broke both my jaws.  Her legs were very strong and her body was in near contest condition.  She let me feel all her muscles. She got totally nude for me as she posed and talked down and dirty to me. She made me jerk off for her as talked dirty while teasing me with her sexy nude muscle body.  Her glutes at that time were the best you'll ever see in person.

Wish Annie would unretire from sessions because she would make a lot money now.
    • femusclejerk
  • #6 by carlvick on 13 Oct 2009
  • had a session with her about 5 or 6 years ago - one of the best hours of my life - I think it was before she was in a relationship

• #7 by scorched on 03 May 2015
  • I am curious if anybody has ever had a session with her? How was it? I think she is hot as hell but curious what her sessions is like. I know I saw a couple of videos of her using a strap on, does she actually offer that in a session? Strange request I know but Annie looks amazing and looks like it would be fun to be dominated by her
    • scorched
  • #8 by larky368 on 03 May 2015
  • If you ever get the chance to have a session with Annie TAKE IT!!. No sex and no nudity on her part but otherwise VERY sensual. She's more into being a dominatrix and loves to use a strap-on. One of the best sessions ever and only $300! She's coming back this summer and if I wasn't in a relationship I would have already booked a session.
  • #9 by crismusclegirl22 on 15 May 2015

• Here she is, and Samantha too...

http://www.wb270.com/ind/annieGA.htm
    • crismusclegirl22
  • #10 by showmesara on 16 May 2015
  • Two questions please:
    1. Is there a profile for her on wb270 or sessiongirls?

2. Are there any clips of her as a dominatrix?
    Re #2 look up femalemusclemovies
  • #11 by crazycrazy on 18 May 2015
  • Annie is amazing!  There is a thread under Session Reviews on Lady Roxie St James, her former Sessiongirls profile name.  I can't remember reading a single negative comment about her.  Beautiful, great physique, super sessions and easy to get along with.  You will not regret it.
  • #12 by mt126 on 16 Jul 2015
  • I booked a session with Annie and wanted some ass worship and facesitting, but she pulled out a fuckin' strap-on and that was me offski!! :what:
    Then what happen?
  • #13 by crabdone on 17 Jul 2015
  • That sounds like BS. I had the pleasure of meeting Annie for 2 sessions recently and this does not sound like something she would do at all. I think she does offer that ithough because she referenced her sessiongirls profile when we set up our first meeting.  She is dominant but not overly so, more sensually dominant which is what I requested for our sessions.
  • #14 by showmesara on 18 Jul 2015
  • I've had a crush on Annie for seems like 20 years. When I finally got a chance to see her it was everything I'd hoped for. She's poised and friendly  Still beautiful and muscular. I think it would be highly highly unlikely for her to just pull out a strap on, so I'm calling bullshit.

If your a small man be assured Annie is quite gracious and would not impose her power or dominance anymore than you want. You'll be very happy to have seen her.
  • #15 by Roland B on 19 Jul 2015
  • I've known her for years and had many sessions. I find the strap story highly unlikely too.
Pages:
Actions