Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575017 Posts in 73051 Topics by 28799 Members - Latest Member: YouHaveAuds April 23, 2024, 08:46:17 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Warnings for Private Sessions & Scammers and Complaints  |  MWM - MegRStrong
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: MWM - MegRStrong  (Read 15029 times)

wrestlefan78@yahoo.co.uk

Re: MWM - MegRStrong
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2015, 07:49:42 pm »
Well Jenny (deposit scammer) Badeau is on your books - so no thank you, so no thank you!  :hellno: My favourites are LWS and TC/SAW because I am a wrestling video fan! :tongue:

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2015, 07:49:42 pm »

alphafemmesuk

« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2015, 09:59:43 am »
Alphafemmes used her in a video before she was taken off their site.  I must admit I don't get alphafemmes, they advertise other people's venues, like they are the middle man between the girls and the venues - I think the girls should just go straight and book the venues themselves and cut the middleman out of the equation - they seem to just be pimping off the girls' session fees.

If you have any questions, you can ask us yourself. We would be glad to answer them. We are an agency and we bring business to our own mat room and other studios who hire out their mat rooms too. This brings versatility and variation to our fighters and customers alike. It removes a negative rivalry between studios, and the idea that a customer must be with one studio only, and discreet when visiting others. The majority of the London studio owners, bar your personal favourite, all get along as friends, and we are happy to work together.

You can email us at info@alphafemmesuk.com and so can anyone else who would like further information.

Everyone can read our launch interview here: https://michaelcross21.wordpress.com/2015/01/04/a-new-approach-to-traditional-session-wrestling/

And visit our website here: http://alphafemmesuk.com/

As a follow up to this thread, we are pleased to present our new wrestling studio to those who didn't understand the concept of an agency: http://alphafemmesuk.com/the-alpha-femmes-uk-wrestling-studio/

wrestlefan78@yahoo.co.uk

« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2015, 08:56:00 pm »
That link is out of date. Meg is now an Alpha Femme UK lady: http://alphafemmesuk.com/the-girls/meg/
Meg is still a novice in the grappling stakes, but she is the UKs strongest lady. Her opponents will be overpowered for sure, and lets not talk about leg scissors.
Due to her strength, Meg is the best lady for a lift and carry session.

This is interesting - after Alphafemmes mouthed off that Meg was one of their athletes and that the MWM link is out of date, it is quite clear that Meg is still doing sessions at MWM - there is a review of a series of matches there in June and Meg was one of the wrestlers who took part(https://mwmuk.wordpress.com/category/meg-rstrong/).

There is more! 

Meg also competed with distinction at the Submission Room's live event in June - see the @submissionroom and @TallMartinH picures on twit*** around 6th and 7th June - she is between Laken and Thunder.

And there is even more!!

Meg is no longer listed on the alphafemmes site.

So the lesson here is that Meg is an exceptional strength competitor and wrestler, and it is not alphafemmes who decide where she wrestles or not (it is not the Submission Room or MWM who decide where she wrestles either).  Meg decides where she wrestles.

:P

Muscleloverr

« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2015, 05:16:02 am »
I'll be sessioning with Meg in late August.  Will report.

Swizzle

« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2015, 08:12:23 pm »
I'll be sessioning with Meg in late August.  Will report.

What was it like, the session?

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Warnings for Private Sessions & Scammers and Complaints  |  MWM - MegRStrong

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View