Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572594 Posts in 72089 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 06:12:55 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Flamedragan
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Flamedragan  (Read 9516 times)

flamedr

Flamedragan
« on: January 08, 2015, 01:39:54 pm »
 ^-^ :wob: happy new year.start  off new year everyone by booking session with myself flamedragan..im up north at the moment can meet halfway.Id love to show you how maturity and muscle is a lethal combination. email me flamebabe1@yahoo.com :rock:

Forum Saradas

Flamedragan
« on: January 08, 2015, 01:39:54 pm »

Offline Bulldozer1986

• Activity:
    0%
Re: flamedragan session up north
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2015, 07:13:23 pm »
Hi Dorota !!!
Wow, even if I'm pretty new to sessions'world (I've been joining sessions since the second half of the last year), you are a must-see legend for me. I haven't insert you in my wish-list for this year just because I didn't know you was still available. I heard a lot of stuff about your strenght, skills and "harshness".
You would get a lot of bookings in my country (Italy) but, overall, in the entire Europe ! For sure !!!

camy3

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2015, 08:38:39 pm »

can you get back in the shape you were around 2006-2007 when you wrestle
for monica wrestling centre in london & get that same hairstyle?

then i consider

camy3

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2015, 08:39:09 pm »
^-^ :wob: happy new year.start  off new year everyone by booking session with myself flamedragan..im up north at the moment can meet halfway.Id love to show you how maturity and muscle is a lethal combination. email me flamebabe1@yahoo.com :rock:

can you get back in the shape you were around 2006-2007 when you wrestle
for monica wrestling centre in london & get that same hairstyle?

then i consider

Offline Bulldozer1986

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2015, 09:04:25 pm »
She would be OK even right now for me !!! And probably she has even more skills !!!

cwatcher

« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2015, 11:04:38 pm »
I have heard great stories about your strength as well, what are you capable of for lift and carry for example what type's of lifts with what weights?

ssgenius

« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2015, 03:48:17 am »
Bulldozer,

I did have a session with Flamdragan/Dorota back in 2003 when she was just starting out in the session world.

Of course, it is years later but I still remember the session.

As I was 70 lbs heavier than her and 6 inches taller, I dominated her for the first 30 minutes but then her conditioning got the better of me and she did submit me with her legs several times but it was a fun match.

Since then she has more experience and maturity but even with that I expect that you will be able to submit because of your size.

That being said, I think that she would give you a good battle and yes when she is not wrestling you, she is a really nice and fun person but I think she is currently residing in Toronto, Canada.

Too bad Arekah did not whip your butt. That would have been fun to see.

Offline crazycrazy

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    40%
  • Just plain crazy
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2015, 03:54:20 am »
Flamedragan is really tough. She fights with real intensity, and she likes to win.  We've boxed three times, and she's put me on my back every time.  One time, she caught me with an overhand right to the side of my head, and I couldn't even tell her I needed a standing eight count.  She paused to survey the damage she'd caused, then her killer instinct took over, and she took me down to the mat.  She mounted me while I was still dazed, then got ready to pound me out.  I submitted before she knocked me out.  Every time, the same result.  She is strong, big, and super competitive.

Offline Bulldozer1986

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2015, 02:11:53 pm »
THANKS SO MUCH DUDES FOR THE OPINIONS !
I always appreciate direct experiences ;)

ssgenious, you can't understand how much I'm waiting Arekah's return !!! She confirmed by email that she'll be back this year and I can't wait to "spank" her butt so bad >:D

crazycrazy Yes, I heard that kind of stuff about her... Hope she's still so "angry" and powerfull... Moreover she has really a nice-wide butt that might help her :D :D :D

Offline daffy

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2015, 08:22:18 pm »
Was lucky enough to session with Flame around the time Camy 3 mentioned. Top notch session.

flamedr

Re: Flamedragan
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2015, 03:01:14 am »
 >:D ^-^ Yes Im still around !
keep in  :wow: :look: yes im older wiser stronger &lift weights im all natural.
Sure we all put some weight on here there big deal u can always lose it .Any guys wankin bring it  :angry:show me how tough you are
Bring ur women to watch  u get beat  8).I dont do any drugs im.all natural

Offline charmingcarl

• Activity:
    16.67%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Flamedragan
« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2016, 10:02:56 pm »
I sessioned with her a lng time ago and she was great!  Has a YouTube channel available again as of last Friday called fitfetishclips. 

I highly recommend.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Flamedragan

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View