Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
573874 Posts in 72748 Topics by 28710 Members - Latest Member: Trev0rs April 16, 2024, 07:02:00 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [totocom] REBORN | #FUTA
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Author: [totocom] REBORN | #FUTA  (Read 50090 times)

Offline IAAPA

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Author: [totocom] REBORN
« Reply #45 on: December 21, 2016, 11:25:30 pm »
Such  a great Christmas present! Thank you so much! I hope this awesome story never ends!
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas

« Reply #45 on: December 21, 2016, 11:25:30 pm »

Offline mermoz

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #46 on: December 26, 2016, 06:53:19 am »
One more outstanding chapter with strength and sensuality, erotic and strong domination. We hope more to come... with perhaps some kills from the badass.... thank you and merry Christmas. :rock:

Offline totocom

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #47 on: February 04, 2017, 11:24:25 am »
    chapter 17

The following month was peaceful. Nothing happened in the mansion except the accidental death of a couple of slaves.
After the beating he had experienced the day of the trial, Aaron, tried his best to please Jenny in any way possible. He washed her clothes, cleaned her room, he did every thing that could please her. Even doing her maths had become a pleasure and he waited eagerly her return from school to do her homework.

His relations with Diana were almost the same. He was still deeply scared by the giant Amazon but at the same time, he was inexorably attracted by her. Of course, that was sexual attraction only but it was so strong that he couldn't fight against it. That didn't bother Jenny. Men were addicted to feminine attributes, unable to resist, everybody knew that. Moreover sharing men to sexual intercourses was a common practise. Somehow, doing it with her mother was reassuring to Jenny.

Aaron feelings toward Jenny were different. A whole day alone, without her, was a real torture. As a consequence, he followed her each time he was authorized. Remaining close to her was not only reassuring, that was a source of joy and fulfilment. Nevertheless he wasn't sure that was true love. The more he tried to figure what his feelings really were, the more his mind was confused, and soon he realised that he didn't need to know. However, he spent more and more time with her.

A month after the trial.

Jenny was laying down peacefully on her bed, reading an old novel from the twentieth century. Her golden hair was randomly -if not artistically- spread on her broad shoulders, covering them partially, just enough to let you size their massiveness. A long curl fell on the book, bouncing like a golden spring. She pushed it delicately over her shoulder and let it to slip slowly on her silky dress. The tight clothe was white, as is often the case, thin, almost transparent and allowed everybody to contemplate the perfect musculature barely concealed underneath. It was so short that it barely covered her round ass and let her huge thighs totally exposed.

The muscular limbs were so thick that you could barely see the small mass which was hidden between them, Aaron.
The small man was sleeping comfortably, his head nestled between Jenny's buttocks, sporting a large smile. He was probably dreaming, caressing her ass gently from time to time. As Jenny flexed slightly her leg when she turned a page, he moaned softly, wiping unconsciously a dribble of drool from Jenny's buttock with his cheek. He kissed her then he relaxed completely again.

A slave burst into the room.
"Forgive me, Mistress." he said, kneeling close to the door.
Jenny glanced to him, a bit annoyed, then closed her book.
"Talk." she said, glancing to Aaron then kneeling cautiously on the bed without waking him up.
"Mistress Diana send me to inform you that the judge is arrived."
Jenny nodded and stood up silently, keeping a hand on the mattress, preventing it to bounce thus Aaron to wake up. She slipped in her high mules and went to the mirror to check her dress.
"Bring me a g-string, a golden one." she said, grabbing her hairbrush and pointing to her dresser.
The slave went immediately to the drawers and brought a golden thong which seemed two sizes too small, then he waited patiently behind her while she brushed her hair. After a while, Jenny lifted a foot slightly and the slave knelt at her feet to slip on the thong. Oddly, instead of lifting the other foot too, allowing the slave to complete his duty, she continued to brush her hair peacefully, forcing him, on purpose, to remain kneeling at her feet. She liked to remind them their role, their place and their fate. When she considered that her hair was sufficiently untangled, she allowed the slave to slip the thong along her legs, by lifting slightly her second foot. He didn't waste a second and started to pull on the g-string, touching the hard muscles in the process, willingly, but as discreetly as possible. Jenny smiled and flexed her thick muscles, adding a few inches to her titanic thighs.

While he was pulling forcefully on the stretchy thong, to bring it up to its place, she passed her hands sensually in her long hair. She glanced to Aaron's reflect in the mirror then flexed her enormous biceps, rubbing them against her cheeks, moaning softly as she kissed and licked them, knowing very well how he had reacted to her teasing if he had been awake. She kept her arms flexed and made a tight bun which enhanced beautifully her strong but still very feminine face. Then, with a malicious grin, she glanced down to the slave unable to pull the thong beyond the bulge of her massive thighs.

She relaxed her muscles. The shape of her thigh changed instantly, thinner, rounder, softer, it allowed the poor guy to achieve his task. Jenny grabbed him by his armpits and let him on the night stand. He was almost at eye level. She forced his gaze up to hers.
"How does he call you?" she asked.
The slave glanced to Aaron, then answered.
"Mister Four, Mistress."
"Well... Mister Four, I want you to apply this lipstick on my lips." she said, giving him a stick and leaning forward.
"Yes, Mistress." he said, grabbing the stick and carefully avoiding to drool at her huge boobs which were jutting out of her dress provocatively.
The poor guy was shivering, fighting against the burning desire to nuzzle in her cleavage. He couldn't even use his remaining strength to unscrew the cap of the lipstick.
"A problem?"
"I'm sorry, Mistress. I can't open it"
She smiled and took the stick from his little hands.
"I think a name like 'Mister Boobman' is more appropriate, don't you think?" she teased, applying the lipstick on her juicy lips, then sliping it into her cleavage when she finished.
"I don't know, Mistress. As you wish, Mistress."
"Good... From now on, you're Mister Boobman." she said, biting her lips softly to spread the gloss perfectly then checking them in the mirror, "Do you like your new name, slave?"
"Yes, Mistress." he answered despite the fact that Jenny wasn't listening to him anymore. She had walked to Aaron and was watching him to sleep.
"Tell my mother that I'm coming soon." she ordered.
Boobman jumped from the night stand and ran to the door. Jenny stopped him, "Slave!"
"Yes, Mistress?"
"Having a new name doesn't give you any rights. You're still a slave. Got it?"
"Yes, Mistress"
She motionned him to leave and he did as ordered.
Jenny took Aaron in her arms, "Honey?... Honey, please, wake up."
Aaron opened his eyes slightly and rubbed them, "Did you say 'please'?" he asked, "... or am I still dreaming?"
She kissed him on the front and carried him to the night stand.
"Shut up! I need to make you presentable for the judge."

Meanwhile in the living room.

"I can't believe it." The judge said, sipping her tea and yanking involuntarily on the leash she had attached to her wristband.
"Believe me, Elena, she's in love with him." Diana replied back, glancing to the slave dragged backward by Elena's movement.
"He must be very special." the judge remarked.
Diana smiled.
"He's from twentieth century." she mocked, "... I suppose that is special enough. At least, that makes him unique."
"Yeah! All the crew died in the crash. He was the only survivor."
"You mean after the police found them, right?"
"We already discussed about that. They were armed and..."
The judge stood up without finishing her sentence, "Greetings, Miss Jenny."
"Hello, Elena."

Diana glanced to the entrance. There was standing her daughter, Jenny. She was waving to the judge with a wide smile, towering above Aaron who was kneeling at her feet.
She had dressed him with a white latex suit, which made him even skinnier than he really was, and a thick golden collar, the mark of favorites.
"Greetings, Mistress Elena,... Mistress Diana." Aaron said with his most respectful tone.
"Call me Elena. That's the way you addressed to women in your century, isn't it?" she said
"Yes Miss... I mean Elena." he replied timidly, glancing to Diana for permission as Jenny was out of sight.
Diana nodded, "That OK with Elena but address me as Mistress Diana, as usual."
"Oh, come on, Diana. After all, he's sort of a Master now. He has a pet" she said motioning to the young woman laying at her feet.
"I'm not going to remind you the law, Elena. A slave has no rights, even less to own something. That's like if a table owned a chair." she said, giggling at her own statement. Then, with a powerful move of her leg, Diana pushed the slave to Aaron. She went sliding on the marble floor until she stopped against Jenny's heels.
"She's yours, Jenny, as promised."
Jenny looked down to the slave, "Stand up!" she ordered.
The girl stood up timidly, trembling like a leaf, looking down at her own feet, as if looking at something else could put her in trouble. She gulped loudly and waited patiently before her Mistress. Jenny grabbed her frail jaw and checked the tightness of the collar. Unsatisfied, she tightened it a bit more, just allowing her to breath.
"Grab the handle of your leash." she commanded, "... and give it to him." she added, as the petite girl held the handle for her, "From now on, you're going to serve him, Cumbag. Disobeying him is disobeying me. I don't need to remind you the consequences."

Jenny activated her wrist hologram, rubbing her nipple with her thumb, and added 'Cumbag' as a pet, then she addressed to Aaron.
"That cumbag, is yours. Feel free to use it as you see fit."
"She's a woman." Aaron remarked.
"Not anymore, Darling. That's just a living sex toy." Jenny interrupted him. Then she addressed to the girl, "Get undressed!"
The girl complied and Aaron watched her to disrobe silently.

She has a pretty face. She wasn't exactly a centerfold but somehow she was very appealing. She was taller than him, skinny, almost anorexic, therefore she had that frail look which makes you to be protective and caring with her.
"What's your name?" Aaron asked politely.
Of course, there was no answer.
"Pets aren't allowed to talk, honey. You can just call her Cumbag"
"Unless you prefer address to her as Miss Fucklaw." Diana mocked.

Aaron froze instantly. The only though of that monster made him uncomfortable. Was it her? That wasn't possible! That girl was only 5'7"". That was still almost half a foot taller than him but she certainly wasn't an Amazon like he pictured them since the crash. In fact, she was exactly the kind of girl he could have dated a couple of months ago.

Looking at her more carefully, Aaron admitted that she looked like Miss Fucklaw. Her jaws were less angular, her gaze lacked of self confidence and arrogance, but she definitively looked like the cruel Amazon.
"Is that really her?" he asked dumbfounded.
"Of course." Jenny said, "She has just finished her treatment..." she added, smiling at the sight of Aaron's face, "She has received injections of males hormones daily since the trial. That's why she has become that small and weak." She explained, grabbing Fucklaw by an arm and lifting her off the floor without management, almost tearing her limb apart, then throwing her aside like a rag doll.

Jenny approached the two women and sat with them.
"Who was armed?" she asked innocently.
Diana replied before Elena could mutter a word, "The guys from the 20th century."
Aaron, who was trying to  jump on Jenny's lap, stopped in his tracks and looked at Elena, "You mean they are still alive?" he asked with the obvious hope to join up with his crew.
Elena smiled and shook her head no.
Diana helped Aaron on Jenny's thigh and commented, "The police killed all of them." she said.
She checked that he was sat correctly, and continued, "They were armed. The patrol didn't have any choice but kill them." she added, sizing his small thigh between her strong fingers while she talked.
Once again, she marvelled at the lack of muscles on his limbs and she started to fantasize about his feeble body being rubbed against her powerful one to satisfy her lust, without  any kind of management, only raw sex and bestiality. She felt her nipples to harden, her muscles to shiver. When she let a muffled moan to escape from her moistened lips, she released him instantly, realising what she was doing, and glanced to her daughter and Elena.
Both women started to laugh.

Aaron, completely unaware of the situation, still focused on the ship and its crew, questioned Elena, "What happened to them? Are they buried somewhere? May I see the corpses?" he asked.
"The corpses?" the women repeated simultaneously in an amused tone.
"There is no corpse anymore, Aaron. The police officers killed them with their bare hands." Jenny commented, flexing her huge biceps before Aaron's eyes then enveloping his frail body between her massive limbs, "They have crushed them like this..." she added, flexing her muscles slightly to emphasize.

Aaron was instantly swallowed in a warm mass of muscles, that prevented him to initiate the smallest movement. His head was trapped between her tits. His bony arms were stuck to his body and held firmly in place by her thick arms. His thin legs were enclosed between Jenny's larger ones. In a split second his body was completely immobilised. Aaron couldn't move at all and that was hopeless trying to force her mighty limbs apart. He realised with horror the fatal ending of his mates, crushed in their meaty prisons, and he shivered. Nevertheless, he didn't feel the slightest fear in Jenny's embrace, on the contrary, he felt like protected by a sweet, loving and living armor. His body temperature increased slowly to reach Jenny's one. Damn! She was hot! No matter what meaning you attribute to the word 'hot', she was the hottest girl he had ever met.

He felt unbelievably comfy in her arms, even sexually aroused. He didn't really knew why. Was it the Amazonian body? the warm feeling? the brute strength which emanated from it? Was it the picturing of the huge Amazons crushing their victims within their powerful limbs? He shivered, visualising the terrible agony of his friends, the bones cracking, the  crushed flesh leaking between the hard muscles of the officers, the horrible sound emanating of the bodies melted to the cries and the pleas.
Aaron emitted muffled moans unknowingly. They were almost inaudible by the women, even less by him. He was made completely leaf as his ears were flattened between Jenny's opulent mammaries. He couldn't hear anything except the muffled sound of her heart pounding in her chest and the blood flowing in her veins.
He couldn't see anything neither except the warm pink light trapped between her huge arms. He couldn't smell anything but her. He couldn't touch anything but her -or was it her touching him?
Despite the fact that he couldn't do anything else but undergo, Aaron realised that he definitively enjoyed to be trapped there. He relaxed and waited patiently for Jenny to release him.

Even though he didn't noticed it, Aaron breath had slowed down to accommodate with Jenny's one.
In fact, he wasn't breathing anymore by himself. She was pumping the air in and out of his small lungs, her stronger chest allowing room to his weaker one, only when she breathed out. She had denied him the use of his senses for his own. She was controlling his breath, and he had the feeling that she could stop his heart with a single flex of her mighty muscles.

Suddenly something hit him. There was a part of him completely free, yet concealed in his tight latex pants,... his hardening cock!  He realised it when he felt his pants sliding down and his cock sprung freely out of its prison. He couldn't see it but he knew perfectly that it hadn't been that big in his whole life. He wished he could see it or ear the girl's comments, he just had to imagine. Then he felt a soft touch. Was it a finger? a tongue? Whose one?
His nervous system sent signals to his weakened muscles but they denied him to release his tension, they were clamped tightly by bigger and stronger ones. His frustration grew as big as his lust and he though that he couldn't take such a treatment for long. He was wrong. His brain wasn't commanding his weak body anymore, she was. He didn't came until she allowed him. She lowered her gaze and blew some warm air between her tits. To Aaron, that was as efficient as a start button, he came instantly, blowing his load on whoever was before him. She kept him trapped, denying him the pleasure and the relaxation of the spasms which usually go with the orgasm, until he was completely dry. Then, she loosened her grip and let him to stand between her legs.

Aaron was completely disoriented. He held on Jenny's thighs for leverage and looked around.
Diana and Elena were still at their place, smiling. Fucklaw was kneeling at his feet, mouth ajar,  long droplets of cum dripping from her lips. Obviously, she had taken the full load in her mouth. She swallowed loudly, not used to this yet, licked the remains on the floor then she laid in foetal position against him.

"It's almost eight o'clock. I must leave." Elena stated as she stood up pulling on her tight dress in a hopeless attempt to cover her massive thighs, "That was nice to see you, Aaron" she added, addressing to him with a large smile. Then she spoke to Diana, "If I hadn't seen it, I wouldn't have believed it. He lasted two long hours. I regret that we killed all of them. These guys from the 20th century are so easy to control."
"This one, is mine!" Jenny spatted, pulling Aaron with her, "Forever!".
Elena smiled.
"Come on, Jenny. She's toying with you." Diana mocked.
The beautiful judge nodded. She kissed the girls goodbye and left.
 That was when Aaron realised what Elena had just said, he had spent two whole hours trapped between Jenny's arms. He couldn't believe it, that seemed to be an instant, no more than a few minutes. He glanced to Jenny.
 "Two hours?" he asked.
 "More or less." she answered, smiling, "Don't you remember anything?"
 "Not at all. Except that felt good... I was like floating in heaven."
 "We spent a moment chatting about 20th century, you know... About guys, the accident, the ship."
 "The ship?"
 "Your ship. It's almost intact."
 "Really? May I see it?" Aaron asked nervously, realising that there was a small chance to come back to his old life.
 "I don't think so."
 "But..."
Jenny interrupted him, clamping his jaw in a strong grip.
"This topic is closed... forever." she stated, squeezing to emphasize, then looking at him right in the eyes for acknowledgement.
He nodded and she released him without a word, looking away.
"I sleep alone tonight. You sleep in the slave's room." she said, in a trembling tone which obviously expressed more sadness than anger.

Aaron just realised what he had done and he felt terribly guilty for that. To Jenny, asking for the ship meant clearly ask for liberty. Therefore, she felt deeply hurt her in her feelings. After two month together, she was expecting more than a simple physical attraction from him. She expected love.

He watched her to leave, wondering if he had to follow and reassure her, but he couldn't move. Disobey was too risky when she was upset.

When she disappeared at the end of the corridor, Aaron glanced down to his feet. Fucklaw was still there, naked, curled in a foetal position. She was looking at him, like the pet she had become, waiting for orders or for caresses from her master. A couple of month earlier, he would have dreamed to have a girl like her at his feet. Now, despite her feminine curves, her pretty face and her submissive behavior, she didn't seem to arouse him at all. He glanced to the desert corridor and sighed, he wanted Jenny so badly.

Fucklaw knelt before him and he looked at her.
"If only you knew where is that fucking ship." he said.
Fucklaw smiled and nodded.
"Do you know where it is?" he asked.
Fucklaw nodded again.
"Where?"
She pointed to the entrance. The silence which followed reminded Aaron that she wasn't allowed to talk.
"Where?" he asked again.
As a response, he heard footsteps in the corridor. Heels. Jenny!... He smiled widely.

When she stopped before him, he noticed the meaty appendage hanging between her massive thighs. He bit his lips with envy and opened his arms, shivering, looking at her pleadingly, waiting for her to pick him up. She didn't... Instead, she grabbed Fucklaw by the hair and hoisted her off the floor effortlessly.
"If you don't mind, Aaron, I use it tonight... the cumbag... I need to fuck."
He lowered his gaze.
Diana lunged to her room without adding a word, dragging the girl by the hair, not even caring to hold her off the floor, letting her to slide on the cold tiles and bump on the walls.
Aaron fell on his knees crying.

... / ...

I'm Totocom (aka Scat, in another time...)

Offline IAAPA

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #48 on: February 04, 2017, 10:10:22 pm »
So awesome! I want to see what  Jenny does to Ms. Fucklaw!

Offline totocom

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #49 on: March 25, 2017, 11:56:29 am »
  CHAPTER - 18

After a couple of minutes laying on the floor, Aaron glanced to the corridor. A frightening idea had just crossed his mind, 'If Jenny kills Fucklaw, I won't have a single chance to return to the past'.

He wasn't sure that was what he really wanted, but the only though that he could let his least chance of return to disappear was simply too much for him to handle. He needed to do something about that.

Sadly, that wasn't an easy task, argue with Jenny wasn't an option, force her even less. Plus, Aaron wasn't really prepared to trespass the rules in a world where men were nothing but sex toys.

Nevertheless, he stood up proudly, looking toward the corridor in an menacing stance.
That was a pitiful attempt to fight his fear, clearly betrayed by his trembling body, but somehow that seemed to work. He lunged to the corridor with determination, trying in the meanwhile to find out good arguments to convince Jenny to be clement. He climbed the stairs, as quickly as he could, considering the heigh of each step. That was hard but he couldn't stop to recover from the effort, time was counted. He continued. Thus, not only he was still trembling like a leaf when he approached of Jenny's apartment's, but now he was panting too.

As the place was desperately silent, that forced him to slowdown even more. He couldn't afford to make the slightest noise. His heart was pumping his blood loudly and painfully, forcing him to stop and gulp to take a full breath. He was close to the door now. It was closed. Good! He could approach a bit more and listen.
He took a deep breath again and approached his face to the door to look through the keyhole.

"Now that you know what I'm going to do with you, Cumbag, is there anything you want to say?" Jenny asked to the girl who was trembling at her feet.

Fucklaw looked at the towering Amazon pleadingly, knowing perfectly that a word from her was a death warrant. Pets weren't allowed to talk and the only punishment for trespassers was immediate death.

Remaining silent, Fucklaw started to kiss Jenny's beautiful ankles. Then to lick them. She licked eagerly, going down to her toes, sucking on them forcefully while she continued caressing the ankles and calves of the quiet Amazon.
Jenny moistened her lips with her tongue. She seemed to enjoy seeing the petite woman to cry and act desperately to save her life. But what she enjoyed the most was the incredible expertise of the 'cumbag'. After all, who could to know what an Amazon exactly likes better than other Amazon, or to be precise, in that case an ex Amazon.

Jenny pushed the slave disdainfully with her foot  then stepped backward, allowing the trembling girl to have a good view on her magnificent body. She looked down at her silently, then when she get her attention, she pulled down the strap of her dress and let the silky cloth to slide down to the floor. She was with her back to Aaron, her enormous back, in the middle of the room, naked, letting her already large lats to expand slowly like wings.
She wasn't hard yet, Aaron could tell, he could see her big cock hanging between her massive thighs. The beast was almost a foot long. It wasn't leaking yet, no pulsations, no trace of precum. Aaron watched the scene silently, trying to find out what was going on, not even realising he was becoming hard.

Jenny walked to her night stand, her footsteps breaking the silence.
That was frightening.
Usually, the sound of the heels against the marble floor was sexy, somehow arousing, here that was totally different, that was scary, it reminded him a countdown.
Jenny opened a drawer and took something inside. Aaron couldn't see what, but he was sure that was related to what was going to happen next.

The beautiful Amazon sat on the night stand, spreading her legs slightly, keeping them straight. She flexed them. The muscles grew bigger and harder. They became more angular. Thick veins appeared under the perfectly tanned skin. She was still looking at Fucklaw in the eyes, enjoying the devastating effect she had on her. Then, slowly, she unrolled an enormous condom on her meaty cock. She was slow, very slow, allowing Fucklaw to realise the size of the thick appendage . She was moaning softly as she caressed it, biting her lips sexily, tracing the big vein along it with her fingertips. She was doing it for Fucklaw's obvious fear and, unknowingly, for Aaron's growing pleasure. Mummm...

"A condom? Why?" he wondered. "Does it matter if Fucklaw is pregnant?"... Aaron tried to figure why Jenny needed a condom. Then suddenly that hits him. The precum!
No precum meant no 'precum effect' thus terrible pain and suffering for Fucklaw, and of course, inevitably death. How could the petite woman take such an enormous beast in her shrunk vagina?

Aaron couldn't let Jenny to do that. The Jenny he loved was caring, protective and loving. If Jenny could inflict such a treatment to the diminished Fucklaw, she was exactly like her, a monster. He decided to act. In a split second, he was hanging to the doorknob, using his full bodyweight with the aim of operating it, and, astonishingly, the huge door opened slowly, in a long noisy complaint. Jenny glanced to the noisy door.

"How do you dare to interrupt me?" she spatted.
"Stop it, right now, Jenny! That behavior is beneath the woman I love." he spatted back as he released the doorknob and fell to the floor on his feet, "... Do you think I will fall in love with her because she's my size? Is that what you think?" he asked, advancing to her, "... Answer!... Answer right now!"  he commanded with all the nerves he had, but regretting it as soon as he did, when he was at arm reach.

Surprisingly, Jenny didn't feel any urge to slap him. Her reaction was totally different. A reaction she didn't expect at all.

Against all expectations, the dirty talking of Aaron had aroused her. Her long shaft had suddenly grown to huge proportions, it had hardened like never just above Aaron's sight. An instant erection! Her first one!

The big condom, had been pushed along the erected shaft by the quick arousal of the Amazon, it was hanging at the very tip of the now leaking cock, and was being filled by the thick precum which delicious smell was hypnotising Aaron. Jenny shivered. She never had experienced this. She didn't know what to think, what to do. How could the dirty talk of her small favorite arouse her like this? She needed to think about it, to relax. How to react to the situation? Unknowingly, she took a cigarette and lightened it.

She remained there, silent, smoking against the night stand, and trying to relax. It was like if time was suspended. The room was quiet, nobody dared to move, even Jenny who was silently sucking on her cigarette.

Suddenly, the condom half filled by precum, fell to the floor and the precious liquid spread on the tiles. Aaron didn't think about it, he went on all fours immediately and started to lick the delicious nectar. He licked, lapped, moaned all the long, until the floor was perfectly clean.

A few weeks ago, he had been disgusted by such a behaviour. He had never considered to do it himself. Now, he was like a fool, trying to control his urge for more. He was trembling, searching on the floor a spot of the precious nectar. None!

He glanced to Jenny desperately, his face clearly begging for more. She pretended to ignore him, but her marvellous body was providing him what he needed, a big droplet was forming at the tip of her leaking cock. He crawled under it without hesitation. He deployed his throat and swallowed the dripping precum, droplet after droplet.
Jenny was smoking silently, watching him to go crazy for her precum. She blew the cigarette smoke on his face to signify him to listen.

"Keep your mouth open. Come closer." she said, waiting patiently that he obey. Then, when he was close enough, she dropped the ash in his mouth, "You can continue." she said pointing to her cock.

This time, he held on her cock and hoisted him up to reach it with his awaiting lips. The thing didn't move an inch, unaffected by his hanging weight. How hard was it?
He licked a couple of times but that was too hard, his weak arms couldn't pull him anymore, and he fell to the floor.

"Fucklaw!" he commanded, "Come here! Make a stool for me." he added, pointing to his feet.

Fucklaw did as expected. She crawled to his feet and remained on all fours, for him to stand on her back. He climbed on her and having a better hold on Jenny's cock, he started to lick it eagerly."

That was fucking erotic for Jenny. She never had expected this from her little hubby. Unexpectedly, her huge cock grew instantly two inches more, hitting Aaron in the face, almost knocking him down. But Aaron didn't even notice, he was already under the precum effect. His lips stretched around the dripping shaft and soon he had it in his mouth. He was gagging now, but that wasn't that bad. He really liked that. How comes? A couple of weeks ago that was so disgusting. Now there was nothing comparable!

Jenny observed him peacefully, still sucking on her long cigarette, blowing the smoke on his face from time to time, to remind him her presence as he was only focused on her thick she-cock. He was grabbing her balls for leverage and was pulling on them, trying to go further on the pole. "Mummm, so adorable!" she though. She bit her lips and flexed her lower belly, sending a thrill along her shaft, making it to react instantly. The thing pulsated a few times with such a force that it dislocated Aaron's jaw before it grew a bit more. Hopefully, he was under the precum effect.

Jenny took one puff of her cigarette and blew it slowly, looking down at Aaron while she stood up.

Aaron's feet left Fucklaw's back, he was now hanging on Jenny's magnificent she-cock, caught by the mouth.

The Amazon walked across the room, carrying him like this, from the night stand to the full length mirror, then to the centre of the room.

She adressed to Fucklaw.

"He just saved your life, cumbag." she said, before she took another puff of her cigarette, "Stand up!... Put his thighs on your shoulders and hoist him horizontally... No! The other way!... I want you to see the whole scene. Face his ass!... That's it."

Now, Aaron was held horizontally by the tiny slave, his mouth stretched around Jenny's cock, his thighs laying on Fucklaw's shoulders.

Jenny advanced slowly to the wall, until Aaron's feet were flat against it. Then she stopped and take a long puff looking at Fucklaw.

Jenny was clearly enjoying it. Her sexual dominance over the little girl and her small mate was intoxicating.
"Hold him!" she commanded to the frail slave.

She pushed her hips forward a bit, inserting inexorably her long shaft inside Aaron's outstretched throat. 'Mummm... so sweet' she though as the meaty appendage came to an halt, at least a foot and a half inside the small guy.

He was literally harpooned by the growing cock.
The huge thing clearly prevented him to move.
He was no more than a human sex toy.
His small hands desperately tried to have a good hold on her body as if he didn't realise yet that wasn't necessary.
She went backward slowly and Aaron was dragged with her until his feet fell from Fucklaw's shoulders. Now, he was wrapped around her shaft, with his only legs hanging like dead meat. Fucklaw was still backed against the wall, trembling.

Jenny stepped forward again, trapped Fucklaw between the wall and Aaron's ass, then blew her smoke on the slave face. There was no teasing, no smile, not a word. She just ignored her. She was nothing for Jenny, a piece of meat which was just used as a cushion for Aaron's lovely buttocks. That just prevented him to scrap his ass on the wall.

From Fucklaw's point of view, that was even more humiliating. Her eyes filled with tears as Aaron's ass was wiped slowly on her hurting face.

Jenny pushed forward, slowly inserting her shaft a bit deeper in Aaron's throat, while simultaneously she  crushed Fucklaw's face, forcing the poor slave to taste Aaron's ass flavour.

The huge dominant Amazon was just starting to enjoy the sweet feeling of Aaron's throat wrapped around her shaft. She moaned softly.

She continued to gently rock her hips back and forth for a while, letting the animal desire to build up through her entire body. That wasn't long.

She had been really excited by Aaron's behaviour thus she quickly went harder and harder. Allowing the pleasure she was experiencing to fuel her muscles.
She was commanding  them mindlessly to let their brute strength to be released.

Fucklaw fell to the floor unconscious. Jenny didn't notice, or at least she didn't show off. She continued to fuck Aaron the same way, she liked it rough.

She kept fucking Aaron's for a while, still sucking on her cigarette, banging him on the wall carelessly. BOM! BOM! BOM! BOM!
Her cock went huge! BOM! BOM!
It was already pulsating now. BOM! BOM! BOM!
The throbbing was too much to handle. That was inevitable now, she was going to explode. ... "AAAAAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!..." she shouted, as she finally reached orgasm, sending her hot cum in Aaron's throat.

The poor guy was barely conscious and was clearly unable to take the entire flow of thick goo. He was just trying to breath desperately as his nostrils were filling up with gum. White bubbles escaped from his nose. The seal formed by his stretched lips around Jenny's cock was giving way. Some cum was already dripping out of the mouth and along the lubricated shaft. That was too much for him to handle.

Jenny, amused,  watched how Aaron's gut was filling out with cum while he tried hopelessly to free himself. A round bulge was clearly visible on Aaron's gut through his latex suit. He was pathetic, so tiny, so weak... so adorable. She shivered and tensed her muscles to release the remaining tension she was experiencing.

Then, she laid with her back on the wall, panting, not really exhausted, but clearly unable to stand. She couldn't last anymore. A strong shot of cum forced the suit beyond its limit which exploded loudly like a balloon... BANG!..., sending pieces of latex all around the room. Simultaneously, Aaron had been propelled a couple of yard away and slid to the middle of the room in a pool of white goo.

Jenny let herself to slide down along the wall, recovering slowly from her awesome orgasm., watching Aaron to whimper in pain and moan of pleasure at the same time.

She noticed her cigarette, still between her long manicured fingers, then, smiling peacefully, she sucked on it. She remained there a moment, using Fucklaw, who was between her legs unconscious, as an human ashtray, enjoying the sight of her tiny lover.

She realised that she was hooked to that small guy. She needed him as much as he needed her.
She couldn't let him to leave, not anymore. She needed to keep him with her forever.

Nevertheless she didn't want to force him. She wanted him to love her. Maybe he did already. How to know? she though, blowing her smoke on Fucklaw's face and crushing the remains of her cigarette on her cheeks.
"Slave!" she shouted.

A slave appeared instantly at the already open door, Boobman.

"Oh! Boobman." Jenny said with an understanding smile, "Clean that mess, then carry Aaron to the slave's dorm. He's punished."
"Yes, Mistress." he nodded, " Should I carry the cumbag too? I mean, she's... it's... "
"No!" Jenny interrupted, "She stays here tonight." she added, grabbing the unconscious girl by an ankle and looking down at her.

Boobman knelt before Aaron immediately.
Jenny dragged Fucklaw to the shower carelessly. She had planed something for her.

.../...

Offline seldom

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #50 on: March 25, 2017, 01:24:28 pm »
Hooray, another chapter! And a damn sexy one! I admit I wouldn't mind if Jenny wasted Fucklaw in some horrifically painful way, but she'd have to hide it from Aaron to avoid his disappointment. I'm curious to see what's going to happen!

Offline bertmacklinsbrother

• Activity:
    0%
  • Make Her Huge
« Reply #51 on: March 26, 2017, 03:19:15 pm »
Very sexy chapter!  It was amazing :)

Offline IAAPA

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #52 on: March 27, 2017, 02:42:17 am »
The best!!!

Offline totocom

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #53 on: June 21, 2017, 10:00:47 am »

chapter - 19

When Fucklaw awoke the next morning, she was laying in Jenny's bed, between the legs of the huge Amazon. Her face was nestled in her crotch, the place it had been all the night long. She didn't dare to move. She didn't want anyway. The perfume of Jenny's wet pussy, and the warm touch of her labias against her cheek, were enough to make her feeling good. Even knowing that she could be crushed at any moment by the threatening thighs surrounding her, she felt comfy and reassured under the protection of her Amazonian Mistress.

She remained there a moment, silently, enjoying the hard but comfortable pillow she was in, waiting for orders. Meanwhile, there was no move on the bed. The thick muscles around her remained still. She touched them gently with her fingertips. They were hot, smooth, and despite that they were relaxed, they were incredibly hard. That was so arousing. She listened carefully, to check if there was a response from the beautiful being she was caressing, there was no sound neither. Jenny was asleep.

Sadly Fucklaw's lust was growing more and more. She stuck her tongue unconsciously and began to lick her Mistress. That wasn't odd to her, nor shameful. No repulsion, no shame, no regrets,  that was only pleasure. She licked gently at first, then, as the lust was growing more and more inside her, she was licking harder, deeper, nuzzling in the wet pussy which was the centre of her burgeoning daydream.
Jenny shivered, Fucklaw startled. She remained still a moment, waiting for Jenny's reaction.
There was none. Thus, she continued to lick and suck on the glistening labia, swallowing eagerly the tasty juices which now covered her lovely face. She worked hard on the Amazonian clit, not even feeling the pain and the tiresomeness of her tongue. She seemed unaware of the danger and licked furiously for what seemed an eternity.
By now, she was lapping hard and biting her Mistress's delicious flesh. She forced her nose and chin inside the asleep Amazon, using all her strength to push the labia apart but continuing her duty with the required attention, not caring the rest of the world. She didn't even notice that Jenny had closed her legs slightly, taking her head in a tigh but painless vice which was pulling her even deeper in her Mistress awaiting sex. When she realised what was coming, almost out of breath, there was no return possible, she was slowly but inexorably sucked inside the giant womb by the muscled walls of the Amazon pussy. A split second she feared for her life, then almost instantly, she felt two hands grabbing her armpits and she was pulled out.
That was a brief pause. As soon as she had breathed in, she was plunged in the lubricated hole with brute strength and was pulled in and out rhythmically like an human dildo.

When Fucklaw awake, a moment later, Jenny was already brushing her golden hair at her night stand. The pretty Amazon glanced to her through the mirror and smiled.
"At my feet!" she commanded.

Jenny's smile wasn't unnoticed by the frail slave and she felt her small nipples to harden instantly, just imagining her future intercourses with the Amazon, because at that very moment she knew perfectly that she had pleased her.

She went to her Mistress obediently, crawling sexily on the shining floor. She advanced slowly, exaggerating deliberately her feline approach, as if wanting to seduce her Mistress with her feminine curves, then she stopped at her feet and laid face down, waiting patiently for orders.

For a moment, Jenny finished to brush her long hair in silence.

Finally, she passed one hand through the blonde shiny mass, checking it in the mirror. It was perfect. She  let the silky hair to slide fluidly between her forearm and her ballooned biceps, and she smiled, enjoying the soft touch on her muscle.
Satisfied, she looked down at the slave while she proceeded to pick the hair off the brush to clean it.

Fucklaw was trembling but Jenny couldn't know that wasn't fear. The sexy slave was just trying to fight the growing desire to crawl further and touch her Mistress again. She knew her place, then, instead, she waited patiently, taking the blonde hair which was falling on the floor, with the tip of her tongue, and eating it.
Jenny addressed to her.

"Look at me!" she ordered.

Fucklaw complied and looked at Jenny who was still cleaning the brush. The lust in her eyes was obvious but the Amazon didn't seem to notice, or maybe she didn't care at all. Jenny turned her head slightly and her hair spread over her wide shoulders.

"I levelled you up to the 'favorite' rank." she said, grabbing a handful of blonde hair, "Not that you're forgiven, but I have a mission for you. A very important mission." She lowered her hand, palm up, offering the torn hair to the slave. Fucklaw took it in her mouth and swallowed.

Jenny continued, "Basically, I want you to help Aaron to find his ship. I want to offer him a possibility to chose his future. He can return to his world or remain here with me. It's up to him."

She glanced to Fucklaw.
"You're allowed to talk, you're not a pet anymore." she said, standing up and sliding her perfect feet in her stilettos before the eyes of the petite slave.

Fucklaw nodded but remained silent.

Jenny checked her lips in the mirror. They were just perfect, yet she corrected the lipstick with the tip of her little finger then she stretched lazily.

Her arms erupted with muscles. Thick veins appearing here and there as she played with her wrists. She yawned sexily and relaxed.

"School time." she said, looking down at the slave, " Go and tell to Aaron that I want him ready in ten minutes. When he's done, you lead him to the gate then you wait for me on your kneels. Both.".
She motioned her to leave, and Fucklaw ran to the door. She hung on the knob for a moment, waiting that her bodyweight do the job, then when it was turned, she pushed with her legs on the wall to pull the door open. When she finally achieved it , she left without a word.
Jenny smiled, remembering Aaron doing the same to open the door, then she followed Fucklaw in the large hallway, closed the door, and lunged to the kitchens.

Ten minutes later, at the gate, Aaron and Fucklaw were on their kneels, waiting. He was trying to chat with her but she didn't seem to cooperate. The small slave remained silent, looking away from him, trying to find out how to complete her mission. She didn't have the informations she needed and was a bit anxious.

When Jenny appeared on the stairs, both slaves glanced to her. Aaron was clearly nervous because he was still punished. Fucklaw, on the contrary, was relieved, knowing perfectly that Aaron's gaze wasn't on her anymore.
The huge Amazon approached sexily, swaying voluntarily her hips to catch their gazes. She was smiling, a predatory smile. She liked the idea of teasing both slaves with her feline movements, with her huge frame and her Amazonian muscles. Nevertheless, such display of beauty, amazing strength, and confidence, was obviously destined to make Aaron uncomfortable.

She stopped before them.
"Your breakfast, slaves." she said, opening her palms and showing off a cake in each hand, "Hands on your back." she ordered, "I want you to eat like slaves. Using your hands is not allowed today."

She threw a cake on the floor before Aaron, then led her other hand just before Fucklaw's awaiting lips.
"Eat it on my hand, Pussy. I don't want your lovely lips to be ruined on the floor."

Fucklaw's throat tightened and she gulped loudly. She certainly didn't want to disappoint her Mistress.
She looked up timidely then approached her lips from the cake carefully. She took a little bit, then another and another, all the way long looking up to her Mistress with a grateful grin.

Meanwhile Aaron was face down, holding his hands on his back, eating his own cake right on the floor in a perfect doggy style. That wasn't an easy task. Jenny pushed him away with her foot while she commented coldly "I think that Aaron need help to eat his cake.", then she crushed the cake with her heel.
"That's better." she added, holding on the old wrought iron gate. He went down and started to eat the cake crumbs while she watched him.

He needed to remind his social status in this world and accept his new social rank completely. She wanted him to make his choice wisely.

As she observed him, her strong fingers stroked the thick iron bars slowly, unconsciously feeling the subtle curves of the metal, here and there. She was lost in thought thus, unknowingly, she started to straighten the bars out. Her muscles worked by rote, that seemed to relax her.
Fucklaw, had noticed. She was watching the muscles to push against the metal, mesmerized, remembering how easy that was. Those bars should be an inch thick, no more. That wasn't a big deal.

She wiped a small tear running down her lovely face, as she realised once again, how superior her Mistress was compared to the slaves and, sadly, to the new her. She had never realized, when she was an Amazon herself, how the lack of strength could impact your life. Now, looking at those thick iron bars, she realised that not only that wasn't an easy task to bend them, but that she couldn't bent them at all without the appropriate tools, even with the help of ten slaves.
She was about to cry when Jenny commanded them to stand up.

"Pussy, you are coming with me to the school." she announced, addressing to Fucklaw while she detached Aaron's gold collar from his neck. She didn't address to him at all, she just pushed him against the gate and took off the collar before she turned again to Fucklaw.
"You certainly want to wear this." she added, attaching it delicately around the neck of the shivering girl.
"Thank you, Mistress" she said, talking for the first time in months.
Jenny smiled.
"What a lovely voice you have, Pussy" she said, grabbing the smaller slave by her waist and pulling her to eye level.
She was ignoring Aaron completely, in purpose. She wanted him to feel sad, jealous, she wanted him to apologize, to beg, to kneel before her. She wanted him to come to the end that he loved her. That was  what she wanted.
Thus a small tear ran down her cheek as she held Fucklaw against the gate with her boobs, and, holding on the bars, she forced her tongue in her mouth to kiss her.

That was a long... very long... kiss, sensual and passionate, which both girls enjoyed.
Fucklaw knew perfectly how to turn her Mistress buttons and Jenny fighted against her growing desire to broke the kiss. When she did, she allowed the slave to recover a peaceful breath, then she let her to slide down along her body, smiling to her, watching her lovely eyes to fill up with grateful tears.

Still looking at the pretty girl and without a glance to Aaron, Jenny addressed directly to him.
"Aaron, you're punished until you apologize properly."
"But..." he started to say before he realised what he was doing.
Jenny slapped him with lightening speed, as gently as possible. Yet, he went a couple of steps backward before he fell on the ground on his ass.
She continued.
"You're punished until you apologize properly. Meanwhile you remain in my room and do my homework. Permission to talk denied unless requested. Out of my sight!"

She wasn't looking so she didn't see him to cry
Aaron ran to the house without a word, clearly relieved to leave her for a moment.
He needed to think.
He knew perfectly why he was crying and that was very confusing. That wasn't the physical pain. That wasn't the humiliation neither. Not at all. That was something else, something which was crushing his small heart in a vice. Was it culpability?  Was it the horrible feeling that he was losing her? Was it something else? Something he couldn't express clearly?

As he reached the house, he looked back to the iron gate. Jenny was leaving to school, carrying Fucklaw in her arms. Both were laughing loudly. They seemed happy. That was to much to handle, he burst out in tears and ran to the dormitory as she had commanded.

.../...

Offline nickolai

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    53.33%
Re: Author: [totocom] REBORN | #FUTA
« Reply #54 on: February 10, 2024, 01:01:22 am »
Just rediscovered this.  Would LOVE a continuation if possible.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [totocom] REBORN | #FUTA

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View