Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575342 Posts in 73143 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 24, 2024, 11:57:53 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [totocom] REBORN | #FUTA
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Author: [totocom] REBORN | #FUTA  (Read 50168 times)

hallo789

Re: REBORN
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2015, 10:53:09 pm »
Really great story. Looking forward to more!

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2015, 10:53:09 pm »

Offline totocom

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2015, 12:54:04 pm »
reborn ch. 6
--------------------------
comments welcome
--------------------------

Miss Rawness snapped her fingers and a slave went to her, as usual. She grabbed him by his collar, lifted him, and proceeded to erase the blackboard with his back, as easily as if the cloth were empty. Aaron, who was late, joined his seat in the back of the classroom and sat silently, checking that the professor didn't notice him. He froze instantly, when he saw her, and looked at the thick muscles of her arm to flex and relax, depending on the spot she was cleaning. Then his gaze went to the slave. Oddly, the guy wasn't afraid, at least he didn't seem to be. He was smiling timidly, his hands on his crotch, trying to hide a small erection, while the huge woman was using him as a handkerchief. The teacher finished the job and released the guy who returned to his place, under the desk.

Aaron glanced to the guy next to him quizzically. The guy didn't budge, he knew too well what was the punishment to noisy auditors. But Aaron was dumbfounded, he wanted to know why a slave was under the professor's desk. He pulled on the guy's sleeve. The guy still didn't budge and Aaron remembered that they weren't authorized to talk in Miss Rawness class. He decided to wait.

He looked around. Once again, he couldn't help but to marvel before such beautiful bodies. All the girls were tall, tanned, and were more built than huge male bodybuilders, at least the ones he remembered, because he hadn't seen a guy beyond 5'5" during the two last weeks. He never had realized he could be attracted by this type of girls. Now, he was wondering what was wrong with him. Was he really attracted by them? Maybe he had slept too much during the time travel he had just finished. Maybe he couldn't correctly remember how girls looked like in 21th century. He closed his eyes to mentally picture these girls, but he couldn't. All he could see was those very well built girls. He was really confused. He was lost in this place, in this time, in his mind. He tried to think about something he liked to comfort him. Oddly, he found himself thinking about Jenny. He opened his eyes and scanned the classroom to find his owner. A tear appeared in the corner of his eyes, as soon as he realised how he was referring to Jenny. Because if he called her 'his owner', how should he call himself ?

All the girls were attentive to the professor speaking, they had their notebooks open and were ready to do the exercises. Jenny wasn't. She was writing something on the screen of her notebook. He couldn't tell what, but he recognized a pink heart in which she was writing something. He smiled realizing that the huge 18 years old Amazon was still an adorable teen which was able to have hopes and feelings.

As soon as Miss Rawness finished her explanations, Jenny erased her screen and glanced to the girl close to her, Betsy. Aaron knew her. He had chatted with her pet, a couple of times, in the men's park. She seemed to be a nice girl and, somehow, Aaron felt relieved to see that she was a friend of Jenny. Generally friends share the same convictions which means Jenny should be a nice girl too.

Miss Rawness interrupted the silence.
"Jenny, may you tell to the class the area of a circle?" she asked.
Jenny looked at her timidly, without a word. Obviously she didn't know, because her smile disappeared instantly of her lovely face. Aaron felt his heart to stop. He hadn't realized yet but he got some feelings to his mistress. He  wanted badly to help her at this moment but there was nothing to do. He just repeated the answer in his head, again and again, as if he could help her using some kind of telepathy. Of course, he couldn't.

Miss Rawness smiled mischievously and addressed to the class "This is what happens when you don't study. You look like stupid... Anybody can help her?". Oddly, nobody answered. This time, Miss Rawness seemed worried. "I can't admit it, young ladies. Studying is not an option! I will punish you severely if nobody answers"

Aaron stood up instantly, realising it was the unique opportunity he had to help Jenny. He put his hand up and waited silently as expected. Miss Rawness was silent in the middle of the class, she had crossed her huge arms, making her thick muscles to stretch her white shirt to its very limit. She waited for an answer, a long moment, but it never came. Finally, she pointed her forefinger to Aaron. Her thick triceps expanded in such a way that the already stretched tissue gave way and a loud ripping sound echoed in the room.
"You! If you can answer, I grant you a reward. What is the area of a circle?" she said.
Aaron, lowered his arm. He was petrified by the angry gaze of the giant woman before him. Miss Rawness smiled, assuming that he couldn't answer. Then he get the hardiness to speak.
"Pi times radius to the square, mistress" he said loudly. Miss Rawness glanced to the girls, then back to Aaron. "Good answer, slave. What's your name?... If you have one"
"I'm not a slave, Miss. I'm a favourite. And my name is Aaron M. Carter, even if I don't know what the 'M' means." he said, trembling like a leaf, unaware of the giantess reaction, and glancing to Jenny who was mouth agape.
Miss Rawness glanced to Jenny quizzically, and Jenny nodded.
"Glad to meet you, Aaron" she said with a beautiful smile "what do you want as a reward?" she added.
"No punishment for the class, Miss"

All the girls stopped whatever they were doing and looked at the small guy standing in front of the professor. They couldn't believe their ears, he had a chance to have a reward for himself and he just wasted it. Obviously, Miss Rawness didn't expect such an answer. She was so surprised that she didn't know what to answer. She remained there for a moment, thinking about it, clenching her fists menacingly, clearly wondering what to do. She looked at the girls closely. Nobody dared to move. Everybody seemed to hold his breath. That lasted only a few seconds but the silence was truly frightening. Finally, the towering Amazon nodded and motioned him to sit down.

There was a long murmur through the room while the professor joined her desk, then it stopped as soon as she sat. The silence came back and the students started to do their maths. To Aaron, the class seemed to never end, nobody added a single word until the ring announced the end of the class. Then, Miss Rawness stood up and told to the girls that they could leave. They all packed their affairs quickly, then lunged to the door.

"Jenny!" Miss Rawness said in a firm tone "Wait a minute". Jenny stopped at the door frame and waited patiently that her classmates leave the class, then she went to her professor. Miss Rawness gave her a sheet of paper.
"I want these exercises done tomorrow"
"But..."
Miss Rawness put her hands on her hips, arching an eyebrow and Jenny knew it was better to not argue.
"Yes, Miss" she said with a forced smile, then she left the room.
Miss Rawness closed the door and motioned the guys to leave through the hatch.

When the last one had left the room, she snapped her fingers. She needed to relieve the tension. Once again, the slave came from under the desk and stood before her, except this time he was naked and had a huge hard-on, as she had commanded him discreetly during the class. She pushed him against the nearest wall without any care. She grabbed his ass firmly with one hand, lifted her skirt with the other, and pulled him into her. The guy moaned loudly as he felt her wet inner walls to brush against his erected cock. He leaned forward to keep his balance and nuzzled in her cleavage while his hands explored her muscular chest. She clenched her vaginal muscles and pushed the guy's face between her big tits, muffling the screams to come -They all scream.
Soon, the pressure was unbearable to the poor guy. He though she was going to reduce his cock to pulp and tried to get free, of course with no avail. His pitiful attempts weren't even noticed by the huge Amazon who was toying with his cock, milking it slowly, keeping it easily under control with her inner muscles. The muffled screams sounded like music to her, she moaned and continued her slow and delicate movements with her pelvis. The guy didn't move anymore -certainly out of air- except the rocking motion she was applying to him. She didn't care, she was going to orgasm soon. She felt her legs to tremble, a thrill along her spine. She felt spasms, which prevented her to control her Amazonian body. In a quick motion she tried to cover her mouth ajar. Too late! A wild roar echoed through the room making to tremble the large windows. Then, a long silence followed.
She relaxed her muscles progressively, panting heavily with her hands on the wall, and remained there to catch her breath. Her boobs were crushed between her thick arms, going up and down peacefully on each breath, and she marvelled at how big they were.
Meanwhile, the guy slipped out of her relaxed pussy in a slow motion, and hung to her tits for a moment. As his head was still held between her boobs, she couldn't see him. His head was totally coated by the copious flesh of her tits. So he remained balancing in pace with her strong breathes.
When she finally decided to stretch, he fell on the floor heavily. His face was blue and distorted, as well as his bruised cock, but he was gasping for air. He was alive. Lucky guy.
Miss Rawness readjusted her clothes, took her purse on her desk, and lunged to the door.
"Don't forget to lick your mess before leaving, Ron. I hate when my class is dirty"
"Yes, honey" he managed to reply between two breathes which almost burnt his lungs.
"I'm going to the gym now. I'll be home at eight. I want the diner ready"
"Yes, hon"

.../...
I'm Totocom (aka Scat, in another time...)

Offline maxi-musterjunge

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2015, 11:29:27 pm »
I just love especially muscle futa on female, but let's be honest, I - more or less - love everything that involves female muscle :D
I hope you continue, I really like it!

Offline totocom

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2015, 02:35:35 pm »
chapter 7

Miss Paine held the flex on her last rep -she liked to feel the muscle strain- then she released the heavy dumbbells which fell on the floor with a loud clang. Two stooges rushed from nowhere and prevented them to roll away. They made them roll to a spot, which was marked on the floor, then they hid again.
"Hi, Mila" she said, waving to her friend.
"Hi, Eleanor" Miss Rawness answered, "Woah! You're really pumped, have you finished yet?" she added.
"No, silly. I'm just warming-up" Eleanor replied, then she pointed to the dumbbells she had just used "Those are only the eighty ones"
"Nice, I join you", she said smiling, "I need to chat, today". She looked at the dumbbells on the floor, forming a queue close to the rack. They went from eighty to hundred and fifty pounds. "That's ok with me" she said. She grabbed the eighty ones and performed a quick set of alternate curls before letting them to fall on the floor. Once again, the stooges pushed the dumbbells, instead this time, they pushed them away and replaced them by hundred pounds ones, which were a bit harder to manoeuvre. Considering that they weighted themselves less than 90lbs, it was a really hard work.
Eleanor picked up the weights and started her set.
"How are you going, Mila? you seem a bit worried"
"Yes. That's a stupid slave. He dared to ask me to not punish the girls. Can you believe it?"
"Really?... I assume you killed him"
"No, he's a favourite... Aaron..."
"What?" Eleanor interrupted, dropping the dumbbells.
The slaves came to push the weights but Eleanor intercepted them. She grabbed them by their shirts and lifted them at eye level "I have not finished yet!" she spatted.
She put her hands on her hips, still holding them, then glanced to Mila, letting the guys hung like towels.
"Aaron is under my protection, Mila" she said in a grave tone "Diana... I mean 'Miss Carter' assigned me that mission. I hope you didn't hurt him"
"No! Of course, not! He's a favourite" Mila answered reassuringly, "Don't worry"
Eleanor felt relieved. She looked down at the two guys and threw them away. They disappeared as soon as they hit the floor, completely terrorized. Eleanor picked the dumbbells and finished her set without a word. Then Mila took the weights, with an understanding smile, and started to curl them giggling.
"What's wrong?" Eleanor asked, noticing Mila's smile.
"So you call her 'Diana'?..." she answered teasingly.
Eleanor blushed a bit .
"That's not what you think!"
Mila continued pumping the weights.
"Really? Are you telling me that you and her hadn't..."
"NO"
"Oh! Come on, Eleanor! I know you perfectly"
"OK, ok! We did it... in the pool"
Mila let the dumbbells to fall. Despite the wooden floor, they did a loud noise, and that was the point, instantly the stooges came out of their hideout and made them roll to the rack. Then, they replaced them by the 120 lbs ones. This time, they struggled to lead them to the spot, but they managed to do the work without the girls realising it.
"She's a Maxima, right?" Mila asked.
"Yes"
"Does she..."
"Yes... the bigger I had ever seen" Eleanor replied, knowing perfectly what was the upcoming question. She took the dumbbells and performed her reps silently. Mila continued.
"Did she... fuck you, Eleanor?"
Eleanor reddened a bit more, and it wasn't the effort she was doing with the dumbbells. She gave them to Mila and wiped her meaty arms.
"Yes, she did... and I loved it... The best sex I ever had"
"I've never been with a Maxima" Mila said, lifting her dumbbells in pace, and checking her pumped biceps on each repetition, as if they could grow with a single curl, "You're lucky"
Eleanor smiled.
Mila finished her set and let the dumbbells to fall again. The loud metallic noise echoed again through the gym, this time, it was accompanied by many splitting sounds emanating from the wooden floor. The guys arrived on all fours and pushed the dumbbells as usual, except this time they pushed on the same dumbbell, then they came back to catch the second one. They replaced them as soon as possible and hid again.
"These guys are really useless" Eleanor said as she grabbed the dumbbells and started to curl them.
"Yes" Mila replied "specially when you have a Maxima to replace them..."
"Pfff..."
Eleanor shrugged and continued pumping her huge muscles.
"Diana told me to find someone who could help Jenny with her maths. Do you know someone?"
"Lol, are you serious?... Aaron is very good in maths..."
"Aaron?"
"Yes, the favorite" she said, taking the dumbbells that Eleanor was offering her.
"Trust me" she continued "he will be perfect. Didn't you notice how she glances to him?" she added, performing her last reps.
Eleanor smiled.
"Yes, I did"
Mila threw the dumbbells to the floor with such a force that the crackling sound of the wood covered the metallic one easily. She didn't care, repairing the floor was a stooge's work. The poor guys came as soon as they heard the dumbbells, crawling as usual, and they pushed on the first dumbbell, making it roll to the rack. When they came back to push the second one, they gulped loudly, Eleanor was standing between the huge dumbbell and the rack. They had to get around her, and, with such a weight, that was a hard task to do. Ask her to move wasn't a possible option, that was most like suicide. So they started to push and pull on the dumbbell to roll it around her, being very careful to not touch her. Meanwhile, the girls wiped their big veiny arms and their huge torso with their long towels, smiling at the pathetic moves of the guys. Eleanor put a foot on the dumbbell and it stopped immediately. The guys looked up at her cowardly. The fear was clearly readable in their eyes.
"How much do you weight, worms?" she asked
"90 lbs, Mistress" the first one said with a trembling voice.
"92 lbs, Mistress" the second said, shaking like a leaf, wiping his watering eyes with his sleeve. 
"Good" she she said, glancing to Mila "We are going to add some fun to our workout", then she spatted "Give me two 60's instead of the 150 ones"
The guys left with their dumbbell, then, after they had managed to unrack the 60 lbs ones, they made them roll to Eleanor's feet.
Eleanor grabbed the weights and stood up in a starting position to her curls.
"Now, listen, you two. You are going to hold both side of the dumbbells... Come on!"
The guys did as instructed.
"Kneel! I want you to hang on the dumbbells... Good... Now, listen, you worms! If you let go before i finish my set, I will punish you severely. Is that clear?"
"Yes, Mistress" they both responded.
Eleanor glanced to Mila and started to curl, the poor guys hanging on the dumbbells like cold meat. Both girls giggled, realising how hard it was to the guys to hang on the dumbbell.
When she finished her set, Eleanor let the dumbbells fall on the floor, as usual, with no care about the hanging guys who went to the floor with the dumbbells.
"This one was about to let go. I should prevent that" Mila said, crouching next to him. She ripped off his sleeves and used them to attach the poor guy's hands on the dumbbell. Then, with a big smile, she performed her set, and finally, she let the weights to fall at her feet.
"Eleanor?"
"Yes?"
"Did you know that Jenny was a Maxima too?"
"Yes, of course... Jenny Maxima Carter..."
"Yeah, I realised that when Aaron told me his name" she said "I wonder if he knows what is a Maxima"
"I don't know. That's not my business... And that isn't yours neither, Mila"
"Ok, ok. Let's workout"

Offline totocom

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2015, 02:39:29 pm »
chapter 8

K+ and comments welcome  :)
------------

After the scene in the class, Aaron had been congratulated by almost the classmates. They seemed to be gentle with him. Quite surprising, because they weren't  with the other guys, the slaves. He wondered if that was because of his 'favorite status'. That reminded him this morning, just before going to school...

Jenny asked a minion to call Aaron. A moment later, he entered her large room timidly, his gaze was stuck to the marble floor, his breath fast and loud, betraying his nervousness. He stopped a couple of yards from her and waited silently.

"Kneel!" she commanded, as she stood up and approached him. He complied immediately, knowing very well that she could force him easily. She started to turn around him, watching him carefully, wondering what he was feeling, now. She knew that it was too soon to reveal him her feelings. She had to wait. "As you probably know, Aaron, you're my property, now. My mother offered you to me, as a gift for my majority. Are you pleased with that?"

Aaron didn't think about it, even a second, he answered what was expected by the towering goddess above him.
"Yes, Mistress."
Somehow, she was pleased by the quick answer but she knew perfectly that he was lying. The answer was only motived by the tremendous fear she was inducing on him. She stood in front of him and motioned to a minion to approach.
"Look at me, Aaron!", she said, lifting her arms on her sides at shoulder hight. Her silky dress, was almost transparent and exposed her glorious body to his sight. She glanced to the minion and he immediately pulled on the cloth, letting her completely naked except a pair of golden stilettos and a gold chain at her waist.

"You're going to serve me. You have to know all my needs. You have to learn how to satisfy them."

Aaron didn't say a word. He was mouth agape, dumbfounded by the perfection of Jenny's body, his Mistress body. Her huge and powerful muscles, her silky and immaculate skin, her ideal mensurations, that was too much to handle. It was worse when he glanced to her and saw her perfect face, made up for the very first time, nestled in a golden housing of long blonde hair.

He felt aroused despite the fear. But that fear was just able to prevent any erection, strong enough to make him tremble, to fight his arousal. He crossed his hands on his crotch, hoping with all his might, that she didn't see anything, it was useless, his little pecker wasn't erect at all.

"Look at the minion, Aaron. Because you have to dress me soon. It's a part of your work" she said motioning to the minion.

The guy took a skirt on the bed which seemed a tight cream white dress and kneeled at her feet. She stepped in the cloth and the minion slid it up slowly, rubbing intentionally his hands on the massive muscles through the tissu. She didn't seem to care.

"Watch carefully, Aaron."

Aaron looked at the guy again. Now, it seemed that the guy was pulling harder on the cloth, he had reached middle thigh. The massive quads were so big that the guy had to push on the cloth alternatively on the front and the back, making the fabric to crawl step by step on the thighs. He pushed hard, very hard. No doubt that Aaron should have steeped back to keep his balance if he was pushed like that, but Jenny seemed unmovable. Finally, the minion achieved his goal and, after the cloth had passed the bulge of the humongous thighs, it was easy for him to pull the skirt up to the waist and fix it.

He lunged to the bed quickly and came back with what looked like an oversized bra, white, orned with golden patterns. The guy had a huge hard-on. Jenny remained silent. He went on his tiptoes and extended it on her breasts, smoothly, caressing the fabric with care to adjust it to the inviting swell, then he went behind her while she hoisted it with her forefinger. He pulled on the two ends of the garment and tried to fasten it. It was difficult. Firstly he had to pull with the arms above his head, secondly Jenny had just taken a deep breath and was blowing out slowly to empty her lungs. He had to wait and try twice to success.

"That's enough, Adam. Aaron is going to continue."

The minion glanced to Aaron maliciously then he lowered his head when Jenny looked at him.
"Yes, Mistress. As you wish, Mistress." he said, as he left the room.

Jenny walked to the bed and called Aaron. "Come here!". He approached shyly, clearly afraid by her and stopped just behind her. She grabbed his shoulder and pulled him against her. His shoulders were rubbing her lower stomach, his head was just under her prominent bosom.

"Chose one!" she commanded, pointing to the shirts on the bed just before them.
"The blue one, Mistress." he suggested, referring to a dark blue sleeveless shirt in bright satin.
"Nice choice, Aaron, I like it", she said, leaning forward and taking the shirt in her hand. She was fully aware of what she was doing. In the motion, her heavy tits had fallen on his head and were surrounding it almost completely, covering easily both his ears. She flexed her thick pectorals in purpose, and he was almost pulled up on tiptoes when she straightened back.
"Climb on the bed and help me to dress" she said, giving him the shirt and turning back with a half hidden smile.
Aaron helped her to slide her meaty arms in the sleeves holes then pulled on the fabric to cover her broad back. He pulled hard, she could tell it. But he was avoiding carefully any contact with her smooth skin, not daring to touch her. She remained silent, eyes closed, anticipating his slightly movements, flexing and relaxing her muscles to make contact, unfortunately with no results at all. Despite a surprising attraction to the huge woman muscles, Aaron didn't touch her. That was a real torture to her. She never had to wait for sex, the sweet waves of pleasure she was feeling between her thighs were becoming painful, her burning pussy was dripping wet and her hot juices were snaking down the muscles of her mighty thighs. She faced him, rubbing her huge thighs in the motion, preventing the droplets to go further.

"Button it!" she said, enjoying in anticipation the soft touch of his tiny hands, "... but before, be sure that the cloth is fully extended on the breast. I don't want folds."

Aaron, looked at her quizzically, then put his hands on her breasts, trembling. Jenny couldn't help but start and let a soft moan to escape between her sexy lips. He noticed it but he just thought it was
due to his cold hands. Blood seemed to not reach his limbs, he was almost paralysed. He tried to pull on the cloth to button it, he just couldn't. She was panting heavily and her tits were going up and down forcefully, forcing his hands apart easily. She couldn't take anymore, she grabbed the cloth, without a word, and buttoned it herself, keeping his hands trapped between her soft mammaries and her forearms. Then she leaned forward and kissed him. When she broke the kiss, she went to her night stand and started to brush her long hair. She glanced to him and check his crotch. He wasn't hard.

"Slave!" she yelled. Aaron quickly came to her. "I'm not referring to you, silly. You're not a slave", she added, "Slave!"

At that moment a guy entered the room and Jenny motioned him to come between her thighs. He complied ans she grabbed his head in her big hand. She addressed to Aaron.
"See? He has a collar", she said, then she pushed him against her wet pussy. He started to lick her loudly and Jenny continued to brush her hair. Her huge arms erupted with muscles, filling easily the short sleeves of the satin shirt, sending gleams of her muscular beauty all over the room. Aaron watched the muscles to dance on her arms, mesmerized, almost forgetting the guy between her legs, making her pant heavily.
"You don't have a collar, Aaron, do you?"
"No, Mistress"
"Why?"
"Because i'm a minion"
"Exactly. You're not a slave" she said, tensing her muscles suddenly.

Aaron, saw the muscles to harden and sharpen instantly. That was unbelievable. He could see the veins clearly through the skin. He could almost sense the blood running inside them. She had closed her eyes and muffled a long moan of pleasure. She jolted twice, almost dismounting the nightstand, then she panted heavily, looking at Aaron through the mirror. "A slave is nothing... Like this brush", she added, as she had finished her brushing. Then she squeezed the brush and crushed it in a long crackling sound.

Jenny stood up and Aaron noticed the guy still trapped between her mammoth thighs, he had been lifted in the motion. She spread her legs and he fell on the floor heavily, panting uncontrollably. The giant amazon looked down and pushed him with her feet.

"This thing is cheaper than the brush I just crushed", she said smiling.

She approached Aaron sexily and walked her fingers over his torso, while he watched the poor guy trying to recover.

"Tell me, Aaron, did my mother explain you what's the difference between a slave and a minion?"
"No... not really but..."
"Shhhh" she interrupted him, letting her long manicured forefinger on his trembling lips, "Let me to explain you", she said, crouching close to him and rubbing her cheek on his own, "He's a slave. that means that he has no rights, no more than a chair or a table... Do you understand?". She caressed his legs and arms gently, sizing them, while she continued to talk. "He's a sex toy, anybody can use him as one. You, on the contrary, are a minion, you have some rights. You can wander alone outside the house. You can ask questions... when authorized, of course."
"May I ask a question, Mistress?"
"Sure!"
'Am I a sex toy too?"

She scanned his eye with her thumb and showed the virtual screen to Aaron:

Subject  : Aaron
Owner    : Jenny M. CARTER
Status   : Favorite
Shields  : All

"You're my Favorite", she whispered, "As my favorite, you can talk without permission, you can't be molested sexually without my consent. Nevertheless, you still have to refer to women as 'Mistress' and obey them, anytime.

She opened his pants, let them to slide down his bony legs.

"Are you hard already, Aaron?"
"No, Mistress"

She ripped his underwear apart and took his little pecker gently between her fingers.
She caressed him gently, massaging his little cock tenderly, with a surprising care for her size. Soon, he was trembling, but that wasn't lust, that was only fear, a tremendous fear.

"You're lucky, Aaron, you can't be used as a slave toy", she said, "... your little pecker is too small. Nowadays slaves cocks are commonly 9" long. How long is yours?" she asked, pulling hard on the small cock.
"I don't know, Mistress"
"Maybe 6" ?", she giggled, looking at the now erected pecker.
"Maybe, Mistress" he answered, trying to keep the control of his throbbing member.

She caressed his member carefully then squeezed it when he was reaching his orgasm. Of course, it was very painful. He tried to free himself but it was useless, her strong grip was too much for him. she keep him a moment like that then, when finally he screamed, she released the pressure. Cum spurted instantly, in a set of long squirts which crashed in her hand. She held it straight as his feeble legs couldn't hold him anymore and giggled.

"Is that all you got? Miss Paine was right, I need to take care of that". She touched the hot cum with the tip of her tongue and tasted it. First, she winced, then she took a greater lick and swallowed it. Then, surprisingly, she licked her whole hand carefully, cleaning it completely. She showed it to him, proudly, then she stood up.

"Finish me" she said, pushing his head between her thighs and nestling his face right on her pussy. It wasn't long before she came. As soon as he touched her throbbing clit, a flow of cum splashed on his face, filling his mouth, covering his nostrils then running down his bruised cheeks to expel the overflow. He swallowed all the hot cum he could, he had to, because he couldn't breath anymore. Soon he was suffocating, as she rubbed his face against her pussy, using it to clean her. He tried to keep his calm but he couldn't and he jerked uncontrollably. She spread her thighs slightly and let him to fall on the floor. She watched him to pant heavily for a moment then she called the slave and commanded him to lick her clean.

When she was satisfied, she pushed the guy away and commanded him to lick the spots of cum on the floor. She lunged to the door, taking her purse, and called Aaron.

"Come here. It's time to school" she said, leaning over him and fixing a golden collar around his neck. She stood up, smiled, admiring her little favorite, and caressed his hair.
"You are beautiful, my little hubby. For now on, you're officially my husband but you should say 'favorite' as we say nowadays. You can give me a nickname if you want". She giggled and pushed him outside.
He looked at her stupidly. She laughed. "You can talk, now. You don't need any permission, from anybody"
He smiled, not really reassured, but it was the first sincere smile he had made in three weeks.

Jenny squeezed his hand and took him out of his revery.

Offline maxi-musterjunge

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2015, 03:35:41 pm »
Really love it!
I hope you're working on a continuation :-D

Jenny is so hot!

Offline Kujarer

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    26.67%
  • Lovely Ladies with Massive Muscles R What I Like!
« Reply #21 on: April 04, 2015, 04:35:32 am »
 ^-^  Toto, are you there?  Here Toto.  Good boy! :funny:  Just kidding!   ;)

Nice job so far.  Hoping we'll be seeing more of this story before too much longer.   >:D

:clap:   :thanks:  K+ = 323
“Experience is the hardest kind of teacher. It gives you the test first and the lesson afterward.”  ~Oscar Wilde

:wow:

Offline totocom

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2015, 09:43:52 am »
chapter 9

comments and k+ welcome  :)
--------------------------------------------------------

After school, Jenny had decided to buy him a new pant and a few shirts. She led him to the mall and they entered the first shop selling male pants. The shop girl approached and smiled to Jenny.
"May I help you, miss?"
"Sure. My hubby needs new pants. Do you have a pair of tight ones? I find them so sexy."
"Of course, miss. Follow me, please". The girl looked at Aaron from head to toes and glanced to Jenny.
"He's so cute" she said, then she turned back to Aaron, "Come here little one. We're going to take off your pants".

She crouched before him and helped him to unbuckle his belt. In fact, she did all the work, he didn't move an inch, he was frozen. She unbuttoned his pants and let them fall on his ankles. She winced, failing to hide her surprise, then glanced to Jenny quizzically. He waited silently but he could easily imagine what was in the girl's mind at this moment. He felt tears popping out of his eyes and cleaned them with his fingertips as soon as possible. Jenny frowned.
"Is there a problem?" Jenny asked, putting hands on her hips.
"No, miss"
"Good. Because if there is any problem, you must know that i'm the right person to fix it."
The girl lowered her gaze and tried to speak with her nicer voice.
"Here is the last pant I have just received. Isn't it nice? Stretchy, comfy, very sexy and not very expensive. If you like it, I have it in other colors. I let you to try it"

The girl left and Jenny sat on a bench.
"Come here, honey".

Aaron complied.
She lifted him by his armpits and let him on her thigh. His back was slightly bent, matching her hard abs and his head was almost engulfed by her generous tits. His feet were dangling on each side of her massive limb.

He couldn't not to notice the hugeness and the hardness of her thighs when she released him. Her abs were massaging his back like round stones, they were unbelievably hard too. He shivered, imagining her muscles encircling him, squeezing him slowly but inexorably. It would be an unbearable pain, for sure, but he wondered if he wouldn't have enjoyed it. Those massive muscles were so sexy. He never had imagined he could like a girl with such muscles, however he knew his mind was starting to evolve. The only sight of the muscles moving, changing their shape, growing, relaxing was an enjoyable entertainment, and it was even better when he touched them. His small hands rested on her thighs while he panted softly to recover his breath which had been stopped for a moment as he was lost in his revery.

She looked down and couldn't help but compare her meaty monster thighs with his bony toothpicks. They were probably three times larger. She smiled and inserted his feet on the pant, like a mother with her son, carefully, tenderly, lovingly. She pulled on the cloth, lifting him slightly on the process and commanded him to button it.
"Fasten it, honey, you have smaller fingers"
"Yes, Mistress" he answered as he started to button the clothe with his shaking hands.
"OK, honey. Walk a few steps for me to check how it fits"
He looked at her quizzically, wondering if she was going to help him but she didn't.
"Jump!", she said.
"Mistress, your breasts are..."
"Oh! Sorry", she said, giggling and pulling him free.
"I didn't realise you were trapped by my tits. Are they that heavy?"

He jumped to the floor and glanced to her.

"And stop calling me 'Mistress'!" she said.
"How should I call you, Mistress?", he answered timidly.

Jenny gulped slightly. She hoped he will call her 'honey, sweetheart, love', that kind of words, but none came out of his mouth. She looked at the pant, trying to smile but being obviously worried... No!... Sad, she was sad. The pant fitted pretty well, exposing his bony legs to the sight. He was so sexy. She glanced to his crotch, he wasn't hard at all. She gulped again, discreetly, then she turned her head and looked away. She didn't want him to know, she was crying.

Aaron watched her carefully, he thought he had seen small tears forming in the corner of her beautiful blue eyes. He wasn't sure. But his Mistress seemed to be sad. He was certain of that. He should have done something wrong. But what?

The though of being punished popped in his mind. He lowered his head cowardly, waiting for her reaction. Somehow, he felt guilty. A strange feeling made him to shiver, that wasn't fear this time. He was just worried about her sad feelings. He approached her and let his hand feverishly on her thigh.

"I am sorry, miss... I mean Jenny. I am very sorry if I'm not a good hubby" he said, looking at her huge muscles to relax under his touch. He caressed her thigh timidly until she stood up.
"Put your shoes back and try this", she said, giving him a small sleeveless T-shirt. Aaron took off his shirt and grabbed the white cotton cloth. He smiled timidly to her and he tried the T-shirt. It was clung to his frail torso. His ribs were clearly visible through the fabric and his bony arms showed off proudly at his sides. Jenny smiled.
"You're perfect", she said, pushing him to the desk where the shop girl was waiting patiently. The young girl glanced to him and put her hand on her mouth, showing her surprise before she had to talk.
"Oh my God! He's so sexy! If only he wasn't so lightly endowed, I could...". She stopped in her tracks and glanced to Jenny, confused. "I'm sorry, miss, I didn't want to..."
"That's OK", Jenny said, smiling proudly, "I'm afraid that will occur often, he's so cute"

She gave a note to the girl and lunged to the door, pulling me with her.
"Wait here, hon".  she said, as she entered back in the shop.
A minute later, Jenny opened the doors and took Aaron in her arms. He glanced to the shop girl, above Jenny's shoulders, she was kneeling on the floor, the hands on her face, crying like a baby. He tried to imagine what had just happened. Maybe he knew, he wasn't sure. However, his little pecker stiffened.

He approached his lips of Jenny's cheek and was close to kiss her, when she let him on the floor.
"Sorry, hon. I don't want to embarrass you" she said, "... you can walk."

He didn't found the nerve to tell her that he wasn't embarrassed at all, that he was proud of being carried by such a pretty girl. So, they continued walking, side by side, until they arrived to home. He didn't say a word during the walk, not really knowing if he had worried her. He just followed her pace, almost running when she accelerated. She remained silent too, not even glancing to him, preventing him to see her lovely eyes watered by her love, which at that very moment, was materialized by big, round tears running down her perfect cheeks.

Offline IAAPA

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #23 on: April 11, 2015, 09:19:10 pm »
Thank you so much for this. Your work is amazing....as usual. Can't wait for more...This is my favorite story ever!!
User is currently banned [View]

Offline totocom

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #24 on: July 12, 2015, 01:02:41 pm »
chapter 10

Jenny went to the basement, as usual, to her daily workout. Diana was there, pulling on a huge rack of plates, making her broad back to erupt with muscles.

Silently, Jenny watched her mother to finish her set. She knew that Diana disliked to be interupted in the middle of a heavy set, and this one was really heavy, she could tell. The young amazon was mesmerized by her mother's thick muscles. They were big, hard, angulous and clearly visible through her taned skin. Despite her age, Diana was magnificent. She still could put to shame a lot of girl twenty years younger.

The huge amazon reached her last rep puffing a bit but still with a perfect form. She held the weigh a moment, tensing her back with force, to feel the burn in every fiber of her defined muscles, then she released it slowly, trembling, puffing, but with a lovely smile still on her lips. Finally, she let the weight to fall a couple of inches, making them to clang loudly. She stood up and turned to her daughter.

"Hi, hun", she said, sweeping her huge glistening arms with her towel, "Cardio day?"
"Yes, mum", she answered tying her golden hair in a nice ponytail and looking at her mother's muscles to swell after that hard set. "Mum, you're so beautiful"
"Thank you, my love, but you're the beautiful one", Diana answered, "You're not as big as me... yet. But you are definitively more beautiful"

Jenny winced. Diana couldn't not to notice.
"What 's the matter, hun?" she answered, throwing her towel on the bench and grabbing two huge dumbbells.
"That's Aaron, my favorite", she said climbing on the treadmill and pushing on the buttons to chose the right program, "he doesn't love me"

Diana smiled. She knew perfectly what Jenny was trying to tell her. Twenty years ago, she was confronted to the same problem, which in fact -she realised soon- wasn't really a problem. She started to curl her huge dumbbells and called a minion. The guy, who was waiting silently behind the door rushed to his mistress and kneeled before her. She continued her workout ignoring him. Instead she questionned her daughter.
"Why do you think he doesn't love you, honey? Doesn't he obey you when you order him something?

Doesn't he fulfill all your wishes?"
"He is scared of me, mum, that's not love"
"What difference does it make?... Does that really bother you?"
"Yes"
Diana let the dumbbells to fall on the floor and sat on the bench.
"Towel me!" she ordered, putting her hands on her hips.

The minion stood up without a word, grabbed the towel near his mistress and went behind her. Then, he started to rub her glistening muscles carefully, beginning by her shoulders, one after the other, doing small circles, trying to massage them but unable to make a dent on the too hard muscles. Then he went down to her back, spreading his little arms to rub both lats simultaneously.

"Don't worry" Diana said, glancing to her daughter "I don't know a guy who hasn't the hots for you. If he's really a guy, he's probably dreaming about you now".

Meanwhile, the slave was progressing slowly, managing to not miss a spot, a single drop of sweat. His movements were energetic and were obviously draining his strength due to the lack of leverage he had in such a position, his arms were spreaded at shoulder level. Hopefully for him, he soon reached Diana's kidneys, which relieved the tension in his shoulders and arms as he clearly used his bodyweight to apply the pressure. He remained massaging there a moment, allowing his sore muscles to recover a bit. Diana glanced to her daughter, silently, waiting that the pantings of the slave were covered by the treadmill noise, then she lifted her huge arms horizontally.

The guy cleaned them quickly, then he stepped back with his gaze still locked on the meaty arms.

Jenny, who was watching the scene, noted than he started to tremble nervously. She couldn't help but wonder why, because she was certain he did well. Diana flexed her arms, in a perfect double biceps, and held the pose a moment. The guy get around her and started to clean her thick pectorals. Then, he crouched a bit and went under Diana's huge arms, he put his hands on her massive shoulder and started to lick her armpits eagerly. Jenny could easily hear the loud slurps he was doing with his expert tongue. She could even hear what seemed to be moans, she looked at her mother quizzically, wondering what was going on.

Diana smiled.
"Wipe it!" she commanded.
The guy instantly released his grip on his mistress shoulder and did as it was commanded.
"The other one! Quick!" she said, then she glanced to her daughter while the guy complied.
"Look at his crotch" she said.

Jenny, looked at the guy's pants and gasped. He was completely erect, his big pole almost ripping

his pants. Diana was laughing loudly, noticing her daughter surprise.
"Do you see that, Jenny?" she asked motioning to the tent pole, "Do you think that is fear?"
"No, but..."
"But what, honey?... I'm enjoying this, he's obviously enjoying it too. That is a win/win situation... Do you want to know if that is really love? Is that what you want?... OK... I give you him. Use him as you wish to find it out."

Jenny looked at her mother, dumbfounded, then at the slave. The poor minion was almost crying.
"Why are you crying?" she asked, "Are you trying to tell that my daughter isn't pretty?" Diana said.
"No, Mistress! That's just... That's just that I belongs to you. You're the one who nourrishes me. You're the one who protects me. You're the one who makes me cum while I dream."

The guy lowered his head.
"You're the only Mistress I would like to serve. I'm nothing without you, Mistress."

He started crying.

Diana glanced to Jenny who had stopped running.
"I don't know if that's love, Jenny, but that's enough to me."

She turned to the slave and motioned him to leave.
"You can keep it with you, as a reward." she said, throwing her towel.
"Thank you, Mistress." he said, taking the sweaty thing and smelling it as he walked out.

Jenny watched him to leave and started to run on the treadmill. She remained silent a moment, focused on the pace she had to maintain to keep her balance. Then, she asked her mother.
"Mum?"
"Yes, honey?"
"How did you achieve that?"
"I assume that they love me because I'm gentle with them. Most of the girls aren't, you know."
"But you killed a couple of them last month!" Jenny replied.

Diana smiled sadly.
"Yes, I know. I'm a Maxima. I have some needs, as you're going to find out soon. Not everyone can handle my needs, certainly not a guy." She undressed, throwing the clothes on the floor for a minion, then she added "Anyway, they were volunteers, Jenny. All of them."
"What?" Jenny asked, "... I can't understand. You mean that they agreed to be killed?"
"No, of course! But they were fully aware of the possible consequences. One of them is death. The other one is to become a minion and deserve my protection and my affection... I assume that worth it. What do you think?" she asked, letting Jenny to have a good look at her naked body.

Jenny remained silent a moment. Diana lunged to the shower.

"May I ask what sort of needs you have, mum?"

Diana turned on the water and ignored her daughter. The hot water had just hit her glorious body, and started to massage her pumped muscles. She needed to feel the pressure of the water after the heavy workout she had just done. A pressure that any man was able to apply with his tiny hands. She flexed and relaxed her muscles slowly, trying to find the better angle for the water to massage them. She rubbed her body against the wall, moaning with delight when the forceful streams hit the right spots. She touched herself, maybe more sensually than usually. She was relaxing peacefully, enjoying her female body like a young girl discovering forbidden pleasures. That reminded her when she was young, the first guy she fucked. She will never forget the face of the poor guy when he understood he was going to be impaled by her enormous shecock, the pleasure she felt when she measured the power she had on the poor guy. There was nothing he can do. He just closed his eyes in acceptance and she fucked him, he even enjoyed it, anesthesied by her female precum. But his pleasure turned quickly in the most unbearable pain he could ever imagine. His louder cries, his bigger tears didn't stop her. He was dead anyway, his internal damages were irreversible, she knew it. She fucked him to death, experiencing a never reached pleasure. She enjoyed each moment, even when she snapped his bones or crushed his flesh between her powerful muscles. Poor guy!
She pleasured herself for a moment, trying to muffle her moans as well as possible, then she stopped the water.

Jenny was still running, she could hear the treadmill sound clearly.

She took a sponge and soaped her properly, varnishing her magnificent body with the foam. She marvelled at how huge she had become and flexed her muscles.

"Jenny?" she called.
"Yes, mum?" Jenny answered from the gym.
"It's time for you to really know what is a Maxima." she said, holding her developping cock with her free hand, "I'm going to show you."

With that, Diana stepped out the shower and knotted a towel around her waist. Then, she appeared to her daughter, in the doorway.
Streams of water cascaded between the ridges of her pumped muscles. Her body was still wet and its glistening just enhanced her already frightening musculature. She emitted raw power. She was a goddess!

Offline IAAPA

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #25 on: July 12, 2015, 06:07:21 pm »
Sin duda.alguna, eres el mejor totocom!! Karma!!
User is currently banned [View]

Offline bertmacklinsbrother

• Activity:
    0%
  • Make Her Huge
« Reply #26 on: July 12, 2015, 07:42:54 pm »
Nice story!  I'm enjoying the read so far :) keep it up!

Offline jma00007

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #27 on: July 12, 2015, 09:55:59 pm »
Best story I have read in a while...Keep on bringing this awesomess. I was concerned that you were not going to continue after the last update some time ago...

Offline Kujarer

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    26.67%
  • Lovely Ladies with Massive Muscles R What I Like!
« Reply #28 on: July 12, 2015, 11:14:38 pm »
 ^-^  so glad you're back at it! Molto bene!  :bravo:  Really, plz just let us know if you need some time off, so we don't worry or bug you about finishing up!    :thanks:   :hey:
“Experience is the hardest kind of teacher. It gives you the test first and the lesson afterward.”  ~Oscar Wilde

:wow:

Offline maxi-musterjunge

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #29 on: July 13, 2015, 09:43:51 pm »
Just awesome, I'm really excited about what's going to happen and also it's nice to see you're still working on it!

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [totocom] REBORN | #FUTA

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View