Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575096 Posts in 73006 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 24, 2024, 12:37:16 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  What's happened to...?  |  Denise Hoshor
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Denise Hoshor  (Read 7315 times)

Offline tardisfan

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Denise Hoshor
« on: March 22, 2014, 12:59:47 am »
I was wondering what happened to her. I thought that she was hot as hell and wanted to know what happened.
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas

Denise Hoshor
« on: March 22, 2014, 12:59:47 am »

Offline kevin1

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Denise Hoshor
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2014, 03:50:11 am »
 :rock:
I was wondering what happened to her. I thought that she was hot as hell and wanted to know what happened.

She had a baby about 10 years ago. I believe she may have done some fitness since then but I'm guessing she's given up on the heavy supplements needed for pro bbing.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline sa2009

• Activity:
    0%
Re: denise hoshor
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2018, 08:05:36 am »
 Has been retired from fbb for over a decade . She has a youtube channel now i believe

herbicepscam.com - Video chat with female bodybuilders, physique models and fitness athletes 24/7/365!

Patrick_Henry

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2018, 11:15:23 am »
Has been retired from fbb for over a decade . She has a youtube channel now i believe

She does.. She posts training vids from time-to-time.
She's not 1999 Denise anymore, but still has great arms. And it's cool to see Her uploading stuff.

Offline enoch

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2018, 02:39:05 pm »
She's still on WB270.  I had some email communications with her a few years ago.  She said she was still doing sessions and even sent me a picture.  She was not anything near what she once was, but she still looked toned.  I did not end up meeting her. 

Offline sa2009

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2018, 05:33:01 am »
 I had a chance to meet her back in 2000 , something came up and it didn't happen . Major regret lol     years later maybe 2006 , she was in line in front of me in a soup plantation. Didn't wan't to bother her though so didn't talk .

herbicepscam.com - Video chat with female bodybuilders, physique models and fitness athletes 24/7/365!

Ahh4

« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2018, 08:24:34 pm »

Saw her about five years ago at a healthy, organic type grocery store with what looked
like her daughter.  She looked good... built like an average female athlete or personal trainer.
Her hair was a little lighter than what I remember (maybe dyed).

K+ please

Offline Karharot

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2018, 08:42:10 pm »
I Saradas

Offline enoch

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2018, 05:16:30 am »
A few years ago I contacted her since she was still on wB270.  I figured she was retired, but she said she still did sessions on a selective basis.  We had a lot of email conversations, but they were kind of unusual.  She asked tons of questions and wanted to get into all sorts of personal info, then wanted to give me unsolicited advice.  I figured this wasn't going anywhere good and never set up a session with her. 

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  What's happened to...?  |  Denise Hoshor

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View